- Text Size +

“W-why do you think Frank ran away?” Roger asked nervously as the three remaining tiny soldiers rode on Margaret’s shoulder.


“I guess maybe I scared him a little too much, didn’t I…?” Margaret sighed. “Oh well, serves him right!”


Just then, her stomach rumbled deafeningly for what felt like the thousandth time, a constant reminder that Margaret hadn’t eaten properly in ages since getting lost on the battlefield.


“I’m...so hungry…” She thought. “I should have eaten Frank when I had the chance; I’d give almost anything to feel something in my stomach!”


Margaret’s eyes then wondered to the tinies on her shoulder.


“I wonder...if I were to become so hungry that I MUST eat one of them, which would I pick…?” She thought, remembering how good the power fantasy of almost eating Frank felt as her mouth watered slightly.


However, Margaret quickly snapped out of it.


“It’s just a fantasy, of course; I’d never do something so cruel!” She told herself.


Suddenly, a remote control car drove towards them before they had even been invented...no, it was a tiny army jeep. Several more shrunken soldiers were inside, staring cautiously at Margaret. Everyone jolted with interest, and Kent stood.

“Were you hit by green, glowing sniper bullets too?!” He shouted down at them.


“That’s what we were about to ask you! Who’s the woman?!” One of the soldiers below shouted back.


“I’m Margaret Thomas.” Margaret answered for herself. “I’m trying to get to the bottom of this shrinking business for a story to advance my career, you see?”


The soldiers in the jeep seemed like they wanted to ask Margaret how one woman was going to steal a secret Nazi weapon, but they were in no business to accuse others of lacking strength.


“How long ago were you shrunk? Do you have any idea where the weapon could be right now?” Margaret continued.


Kent gave a look to the soldiers as if to say: “I know her odds of success are almost nothing if that, but she’s all we’ve got.”


“We can help you, Ms. Thomas!” Another soldier cut in. “One of our men managed to jump out of our jeep before it was hit when all the other jeeps started “disappearing!” Anyways, he gunned down the sniper, but was sadly gunned down himself by the sole surviving Nazi of the ones we thought we killed before the shrinking bullets were fired at us! We lost almost half our men taking down that last Nazi, but our tiny bullets made him bleed out eventually! Unfortunately, while we know where the shrinking gun is, we’re all too small to operate it, or figure out if it has a reverse switch!”


Margaret lit up with delight and excitement.


“Show me where it is and I will return you all to your proper sizes if possible!” She offered.


The soldiers were silent and Margaret started getting impatient.


“Well, what are you waiting for?! You don’t want to be that small forever, do you?!” She said.


“No, of course not! But…” Another soldier spoke suddenly. “...After we defeated that giant Nazi, most of our ammo was gone, making us even more vulnerable than we already were, so we tried to find some shelter! We eventually found a small cave, and one of our men volunteered to go in and check it out...but he never came back and it’s been almost 24 hours! If we all grew back now, no one would be small enough to go look for him!”


“We don’t want to leave him behind, but we’re all too scared to go in after him!” The soldier from before added. “Ms. Thomas, if your tiny soldiers will rescue our man from that cave, we’ll tell you where the weapon is!”


Kent facepalmed.


“You fought a giant Nazi but are too scared to search a cave?!” He barked.


“We had adrenaline then!” One of the soldiers retorted defensively.


“Let me guess…” Kent sighed. “You’re draftees?”


The soldier’s eyes all widened as if they thought Kent had psychic powers, causing him to roll his eyes.


“Okay, fine-” Kent began.


“When did I agree to this?! You show me the weapon first, then my tiny soldiers will search your cave!” Margaret ordered, interrupting him.


The soldiers looked visibly frightened, causing a familiar burst of pleasure to shoot through Margaret’s body again.


“Being powerful and frightening...it feels so good.” She thought. “But I do not know why.”


Suddenly, Margaret’s tummy rumbled again, and one of the soldiers had an idea.


“H-hey, how about we give you all our food if you search the cave first?! Our rations will be tiny to you, but if you eat them all at once, it should at least add up to one small meal!” He offered.


Margaret thought for a second, then reluctantly nodded in agreement.


“But if you’re lying about knowing where a shrinking gun is, you are all joining the effort to satisfy my appetite.” She thought.


“Then follow us! Don’t worry, Ms. Thomas; we’ll show you the weapon immediately afterwards!” Another soldier assured before the tiny jeep turned around and sped off.


Even at walking speed, Margaret could easily keep up with it.


*


A couple minutes later, Margaret and her tinies arrived at a small camp pitched near the tiny cave made of a couple dozen shrunken soldiers, many of which were injured to varying degrees.


The soldiers were initially afraid of Margaret, but knew she must mean no harm if she were being led back to the site by one of their own jeeps. Margaret looked down at the cave, then picked up Kent, Paul, and Roger off her shoulders.


“Be back in under half an hour and I’ll make it worth your while.” She whispered before laying a giant kiss on all three of them at once.


Kent and Roger blushed slightly, but Paul looked like he wanted to vomit. Meanwhile, Margaret subtlety tasted her lips following the kiss.


“Not bad...if I were cruel, this is definitely something I could get used to.” She thought.


Margaret then set the tinies down in front of the cave before turning back to the camp to demand her promised food. The three soldiers approached the cave nervously.


“Well, this looks like it will take more than half an hour to explore, right?” Paul said before shutting his mouth without another word, hoping that comment wasn’t finally enough to give away that he was gay.


However, Roger chickened out before even setting foot in the cave and ran back towards Margaret.


“You guys go ahead! I’ll, uh, watch Margaret!” He shouted.


Kent and Paul were visibly frustrated, but knew Roger would likely just be a nuisance anyway, and proceeded without him.


*


Ten minutes later, Kent and Paul had proceeded a considerable distance into the cave, guided only by the beams of their flashlights, and leaving a trail of sawdust. However, there was still no sign of a person, or any living creature for that matter. Even so, they kept their rifles at the ready.


“Think we’re looking for a man or a body?” Paul asked darkly.


“I don’t know, but I’d rather not call out for him and alert the thing that made him a body if that’s the case.” Kent replied.


*


Meanwhile, the soldiers on the surface finished gathering their remaining rations for Margaret, her stomach gurgling aggressively almost as if in protest of the idea that it was enough to satisfy her.


“Is that it? Well, thank you for giving me everything you had at least.” She sighed, swiftly devouring the army rations, which for someone as hungry as her, tasted better than expected.


Unfortunately, as Margaret expected, her hunger had hardly been dented, and her belly continued growling away.


“No, no, no! Now my hunger’s simply been awakened!” She protested.


“W-we’re sorry, Ms. Thomas, but we don’t have anything else!” One of the soldiers shouted apologetically.


Margaret then looked around to see if they missed anything, when her eyes fell upon a soldier receiving constant care who seemed to be dying.


“What about him? He’s about to die anyway. May I eat him?” She asked politely as if the question were completely normal.


The soldiers clearly disagreed regarding the normalcy, and Margaret snapped out of it, realizing her hunger had gotten to her head.


“Don’t give me those looks! I was only joking!” She lied.


However, even if Margaret wasn’t about to eat the tiny soldiers, that didn’t mean they were home free from a hungry belly, for they soon became aware of another normal-sized person approaching: The superhuman Nazi woman from before, although Roger was the only person there who had an encounter with her.


“Who-who are you?” Margaret said nervously.


The female Nazi simply smiled sadistically, and pushed down an entire tree with ease to show off her impossible strength. This was too much even for someone as adventurous as Margaret, and she was soon running away screaming, the Nazi woman merely laughed as she proceeded to turn her attention to the tiny soldiers, her stomach rumbling almost as loudly as Margaret’s.


“Looks like I’ve finally found my lunch.” She stated before she abruptly grabbed the same dying soldier Margaret was interested in, popped him in her mouth, and swallowed him happily in stark contrast to the panicked screams of the other soldiers.


“YOU DISGUSTING MONSTER!” One of the soldiers yelled as the others took up what little remaining arms they had.


The Nazi woman simply smiled again and began eating the others.


A soldier opened fire on her, but the female Nazi didn’t even seem to so much as feel it, who instead picked up a different soldier, yanked his rifle away from him so hard it broke his arms, then swiftly tossed him in her hungry mouth as well. Many of the others then opened fire on her, but even if the guns were normal-sized, it wouldn’t have made much difference.


“Don’t worry, there’s plenty of room for you all!” She laughed, swiftly ripping away more rifles, then eating the resulting unarmed snack.


To make matters even worse for the soldiers, most of the rifles were empty after the battle with the giant NORMAL Nazi, meaning that giving the superhuman Nazi minor injuries until she bled out was a pipe dream, and the collective injuries she would sustain would be less than a bug bite.


Soon the Nazi woman didn’t even bother ripping rifles away and ate them weapons included as they futilely tried to fire mostly empty guns. Meanwhile, in her belly, soldiers were toppling down onto each other as room rapidly ran out in the rancid chamber of flesh and gastric juices. Sure, the stomach would expand, but only to allow minimal space for new soldiers, not to give them any elbow room. But despite struggling soldiers putting their all into ripping through the tummy walls with their hands, teeth, and even army knives, little to no damage would be done in time to avoid digestion, and the solders were soon simply fighting each other to keep their heads high enough to breathe as the stomach casually filled itself with more acid.


The Nazi woman deeply enjoyed feeling the intense struggling and desperation in her belly; and this is exactly why she swallowed them whole.


“Who knew Yankees were so delicious? Is it all the cheeseburgers you eat or…?” She giggled.


A few of the remaining soldiers managed to reach the cave, including Roger. The female Nazi reached for them, but only managed to grab half of them as Roger and the other half ran out of reach.


“Looks like you lucky few get to live. Spread word of me!” She laughed before swallowing the ones she did grab.


*


Meanwhile, Roger and three other soldiers ran noisily down the cave, following the sawdust trail left by Kent and Paul.


“WHY?! WHY WOULD MARGARET JUST LEAVE ME LIKE THAT?!” Roger yelled out.


Suddenly, a disturbance was felt. Everyone stopped and fell silent, then seconds later, a flashlight beam revealed what surely got the soldier they sent in before: A (comparatively) giant snake, its forked tongue hissing away as it slithered towards them.


“Damn, if we had to get eaten, I’d rather a beautiful woman do it than a monstrous-” One of the soldiers began before the snake swiftly struck him, causing Roger and the two others to run deeper faster than ever. Even if they had the courage to fight, they had no usable weapons.


*


Back with Margaret, she was running for her life, hoping that Kent and the others would manage to survive somehow, when she suddenly saw a collapsed Nazi soldier with a strange weapon clutched in his hand.


Margaret stopped almost immediately.


“C-could that be…?” She mumbled, approaching it.


*


Back in the tiny cave, Roger was now the only remaining soldier running from the snake, the others having been impaled and eaten. His lifetime of cowardice made him a great runner. Nonetheless, the snake soon sank its teeth into him as well.


However, just before the snake could swallow, Kent and Paul arrived, and swiftly gunned the snake down, shooting bullets through its head until it stopped moving, while being careful not to hit Roger. Unfortunately, the poison had already been injected in his body, and at his small size, he didn’t have long. The soldiers ran to their fallen man.


“Paul, listen! I think he’s trying to say something!” Kent stated.


“...Th...at...that...Nazi...woman…!” Roger wheezed before his eyes turned glossy and he was dead.


Kent looked down in sorrow and shut the eyes to make it look like Roger were only sleeping.


“Call Roger what you want, but he didn’t deserve this…” He sighed. “It sounds like that Nazi woman from when we first got shrunk is back. I hope Margaret’s alright.”

p { line-height: 115%; margin-bottom: 0.1in; background: transparent }