- Text Size +

Kent and Paul ran back to the entrance of the tiny cave, following the sawdust trail. However, when they emerged, the makeshift camp had been wrecked and everyone was gone.


“Strange, there’s not a single body. Did she take them all hostage?” Paul wondered aloud, referring to the Nazi woman.


“N...no…!” A voice corrected with great strain.


The two soldiers then made their way to the collapsed tent the voice came from to find a single soldier who the Nazi woman overlooked.


“She...she ATE them…” He sobbed. “I saw my best friend get eaten right before my eyes…”


Kent went pale, hoping his brother, John, hadn’t been eaten too. Paul clinched his fist.


“What a cruel, twisted fate...can you even imagine being eaten by a WOMAN?!” He exclaimed, then realized he gave yet another unintentional hint he was gay. “I MEAN, being eaten in general would be just as bad, of course!”


“What happened to Margaret?” Kent asked urgently.


The soldier, still shaking, then pointed in the direction she ran.


“She got away; I don’t think the Nazi woman was as interested in prey that wouldn’t fit down her throat…” He replied. “But she went in the same direction after she finished…”


Kent sighed, then his eyes wandered to a tiny, parked army jeep.


“Guess we’ll just have to hope we can find Margaret before she does.” He declared. “Not like we have much of a choice…”


*


Meanwhile, unbeknownst to the tiny soldiers, Margaret had just found the very shrinking gun they were searching for, after prying it from the hands of the dead scientist who was also the Nazi woman’s father. She simply marveled at it for several minutes.


“I found it...I finally found the subject of the biggest story of my career!” She exclaimed with glee.


However, that glee was soon replaced by fear when she heard a feminine roar of sadness and anger behind her.


“FATHER! YOU KILLED MY FATHER!” That Nazi woman yelled at the top of her lungs, a couple tears streaming down her enraged face.


Margaret swallowed hard, already knowing there was no point in trying to tell her she simply found him dead.


“...For that, I will take the most time I ever have killing you…” The Nazi woman seethed, stepping towards Margaret.


Margaret yelped and tried gunning her down with her new weapon, but even those bullets had no effect. Margaret then simply ran away screaming, the Nazi woman behind, who thankfully did not have super speed to match her strength and durability.


*


Back with the tiny soldiers, they heard Margaret’s scream and adjusted course.


“I hope we’re not too late.” Kent mumbled.


*


Later, the tiny jeep caught up to them, its small size only making it barely faster than a running human even at top speed. The Nazi woman was gaining on Margaret.


“MARGARET, SHOOT THE JEEP! MAYBE THAT WILL UNSHRINK IT AND WE CAN LEAVE HER IN THE DUST!” Kent shouted.


It took a second for Margaret’s mind to think of anything but running, but she soon snapped to her senses and fired at the tiny vehicle.


...It worked...sort of.


“I was really hoping we would grow with it like how you shrunk with it.” Paul, who was now too tiny to keep driving, spat at the tiny soldier they recently recruited.


“MARGARET, GET IN! HURRY!” Kent called out.


Margaret then changed course for the jeep. She got in, but to Paul’s horror, her rear was now speeding towards him as he was still in the driver’s seat.


“STOP, PLEASE-” He began, but it was too late, Paul was now helplessly trapped under Margaret’s soft bottom.


“Right, I’ll change you all back once we’re away from her.” She stated, gunning the jeep less than a second before the Nazi woman grabbed it.


Margaret kept driving much faster than necessary, and nearly hit multiple objects.


“C-calm down! We’re safe now; you don’t have to drive like a maniac!” Kent shouted.


“Oh no, it’s not that. Truth is, I’ve never actually driven before.” Margaret corrected, even though she didn’t seem to be calm either.


“Wait...WHAT-” Kent began before the jeep suddenly crashed into a tree, sending him and the other soldier flying out of their giant seats and knocking Margaret unconscious.


*


When she came to, Margaret felt sore and dizzy, but worst of all, her stomach was growling even louder than before she had those meager rations from the camp of tiny soldiers.


“I really should have eaten those other soldiers when I had the chance. They ended up being killed by the Nazi woman anyway.” She sighed.


Margaret then noticed something on her lap, and looked down to see the one soldier who had been overlooked by the Nazi woman, who had landed there when the crash sent him flying. Her stomach gurgled just as loudly again.


“Ugh...what happened…?” The soldier asked as he weakly sat up.


Margaret felt her mouth watering and the desire to feel dominant and powerful as a giantess made her pussy wetter than ever.


“Should I...really do it?” She muttered.


The soldier snapped to his senses and looked up at her. He saw her licking her lips, heard her tummy rumbling, and he went pale.


“Just one...yes, I deserve a reward for this! Not like any of you would have survived without me, so I have no moral obligation to leave ALL of you alive.” Margaret declared, picking the soldier up.


“W-WAIT!!!! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING????!!!!” The soldier screamed at the top of his lungs as Margaret brought him to her hungry mouth.


“Forget Hitler, your new enemy is my hunger. Good luck, soldier!” Margaret giggled before tossing him inside and joyfully savoring the taste as he desperately screamed and flailed. “Mmm! Just promise that this will remain our little secret, alright?”


But just then, Paul finally finished squirming out from under her ass, and she jolted as he looked up to see her suckling something. Paul’s expression of the most severe disgust you can imagine instantly faded to be replaced with confusion and fear. But even given this situation, Margaret was still way too hungry to think about spitting out a snack, so he was swiftly gulped down anyway.


“W-what?” She asked innocently.


There was silence.


“D-did you just...n-no, please don’t let it be true…” Paul stammered.


“I was starving, alright?! He wasn’t a close friend or anything, right?!” Margaret shouted.


Paul’s eyes widened and he went pale.


“Promise not to tell anyone!” Margaret begged. “I don’t want to have to eat you too! ...I...I think you’re quite cute.”


But to Margaret’s surprise, Paul looked even more disgusted over this comment than he did over her eating the soldier. Then, realization finally hit, and Margaret soon bore a very large and mischievous smile.


“You’re gay...aren’t you?” She giggled.


Horror washed over Paul like a tsunami and Margaret’s smile only grew.


“Don’t be so surprised; as a journalist, I have deductive skills.” She giggled. “Let’s make a deal then: I won’t tell anyone your secret if you don’t tell anyone my secret. Deal?”


Paul swallowed hard and slowly nodded without saying another word. However, after realizing she had the higher ground, Margaret decided Paul was going to have to offer a tiny bit more in exchange for her keeping his secret under wraps.


“But just so you know, my feet are quite hot and sweaty from all this adventuring. Would you be so kind as to lick them clean for me and maybe even give them a bit of a massage? I keep secrets better when I’m comfortable, which is a warning rather than a threat.” She asked.


Paul’s face twisted in disgust, but he reluctantly nodded to this too. Margaret giggled, then started taking her boots off, the rancid smell assaulting Paul’s nose already.

p { line-height: 115%; margin-bottom: 0.1in; background: transparent }