- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

MEOWTH YEETS JAMES'S MEAT WITH HIS NEAT FELINE FEET

by XanderMartin98

During a seemingly ordinary night, at roughly 12:00 AM (midnight), in the second story of the excessively large two-story house that James, Jessie and Meowth had been living in, Jessie was deeply sleeping atop the bed that her thoroughly night-lit bedroom contained while James was almost-as-deeply sleeping atop the bed that his even-more-thoroughly night-lit bedroom contained. Naturally enough, Jessie and James (whose heads basically were the only parts of their bodies that were not underneath/beneath the blankets of their beds) needed the sleep that they had been getting quite a bit due to how much "professional" villainy they had been indulging in, which was why all of the phones that their house contained were completely muted while all of the computers and televisions that their house contained (not counting the Central Nervous Super-Computers that were inside the brains of their house's occupants due to how cartoonish the world that they lived in was) were completely off. Meowth, however, had gotten superpower-giving drugs that caused extremely long-lasting effects injected into himself in the process of the aforementioned villainy that Jessie and James had been indulging in and therefore was both able to shrink and enlarge himself like Ant-Man, fly like Superman, and absorb and discharge electricity like Cole MacGrath AND filled with so much kinetic energy that he was almost-completely unable to sleep as Jessie and James slept.

"Why...WHY do Jessie and James force me to endure SO much abuse while giving SUCH a pitifully small amount of emotional support to me as they do so?" Meowth horrified-lookingly clutched his head with both of his hands and tremblingly thought to himself while being curled up into a fetus-shaped ball on the pink-carpet-having floor of the deeply asleep and nothing-but-pink-boxer-shorts-wearing James's extremely pink, purple, plush-animals-containing and glitter-paint-featuring bedroom and thankfully having his normal size as he did so. Meanwhile, all of the other Pokemon(s) that James's/Jessie's house contained already had gone into their completely soundproof Pokeballs and fallen completely asleep like good boys and girls of many different ages.

"What is going on inside their HEADS?" Meowth got back up onto his feet, annoyed-lookingly placed his hands onto his hips, and confusedly thought to himself while disapprovingly shaking his head back and forth as he did so. Meanwhile, James was face-uply and deeply-asleeply lying atop his bed and was quite-vividly dreaming about having sex with Meowth as he did so.

Naturally enough, inside the frontmost part of James's brain, Angelic James and Demonic James were sitting in their James's-brain-operating seats (AJ's JBO seat was in James's "left brain" while DJ's JBO seat was in James's "right brain", despite the fact that James's brain was a quite-literally hollow one) and were disgustedly-yet-amusedly watching James's aforementioned bestiality-involving dream on the remarkably big screen of James's Central Nervous Super-Computer while having both the sizes of quite small ants and their very own utterly adorable little pairs of wings (just like Angelic Meowth, Demonic Meowth, Angelic Jessie and Demonic Jessie) as they did so. Meanwhile, even-more-deeply inside James's head, the surprisingly numerous brain cells that James's CNSC contained were quite-intensely glowing due to how excited said dream increasingly-obviously was causing James to become.

"WOW, AJ; you and I really do live inside James's head with SUCH poise despite the fact that James is an utterly revolting PANSY who quite-literally wants to have sex with his own cat!" DJ crossed his arms over his chest and far-too-merrily told AJ while intensely laughing as he did so.

"I want to die." AJ flatly told DJ while almost-speechlessly shaking his head back and forth and looking hilariously-extremely traumatized due to what he was forcing himself to watch as he did so.

"HMM…perhaps I should literally go INTO James's head and see what is going on in his brain myself..." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and blushingly-yet-smirkingly thought to himself as he quite-clearly heard James moaning "OH, yeah; PLEASE don't stop fucking me, darling!" to himself. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, Angelic Meowth and Demonic Meowth, who operated Meowth's hollow and CNSC-containing brain in exactly the same way in which AJ and DJ operated James's equally hollow and CNSC-containing brain, already were arguing with each other about the very simple question that "Should Meowth sneak into James's brain while James is asleep?" was while sitting in their Meowth's-brain-operating seats as they did so.

"Well, if it's going to make him and James happy, then he probably should do it…" DM depressedly sighed and shrugged and then reluctantly told AM, causing AM to stick his tongue out and wince in disgust as the plan that was being displayed as Comic Sans text on the screen of Meowth's one of the Team Rocket Trio's thought-displayer-featuring CNSCs suddenly got "make James want to have sex with me" added to itself by the devilishly grinning Meowth (who already was crossing his arms over his chest, looking directly at you, and increasingly-excitedly nodding his head at you as DM and AM spoke to each other inside his increasingly dirty-thought-filled brain).

"Do you even REALIZE how much of an invasion of James's privacy you and I currently are talking about or how much brain damage Meowth will become able to give to James if he actually does manage to successfully sneak into James's brain?" AM threw his arms out beside himself and aggravatedly asked DM while DM closed-eyes-havingly smirked and nodded his head.

"Of COURSE I do, ya FOOL! Why ELSE would I ever end up wanting to send Meowth into the head of that utterly pompous PEACOCK as much as I currently do? Do YOU even realize how much Meowth is going to ENJOY finally getting to do some good old-fashioned playing with James's brain after how much time he has wasted by basically being nothing but James's pathetic little sidekick? Calling the type of experience that I currently am talking about 'cathartic' would barely even BEGIN to describe it!" DM crossed his arms over his chest and snickeringly told AM.

"The type of playing that you currently want Meowth to do with James's brain does NOT involve Meowth intentionally giving a death-causingly large amount of damage to it so that James will die, right?" AM audibly gulped and then tremblingly asked DM while looking extremely worried as he did so.

"WHAT?! Of COURSE not! I mostly just want Meowth to turn James into one of his foot sex slaves in order to make sure that James properly understands how utterly degrading being one of HIS lowly pets is!" DM blushingly-and-sweatingly told AM while AM disgustedly shook his head back and forth and sighed.

"Well, don't blame ME if the thing that we are about to cause Meowth to do causes at LEAST one utterly HORRIFIC disaster to happen during this story, alright?" AM regretfully warned DM as he and DM readied themselves to speak directly into Meowth's CNSC after activating its "Inner Voice(s)" feature.

"Meowth, please answer this question with your mind rather than answering it with your mouth: are you able to hear me speaking to you right now?" AM asked Meowth while Meowth confusedly looked around himself in order to hopefully find out where his own voice suddenly was coming from.

"Yes; in fact, you seem to quite-literally be inside my brain right now!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, nodded his head, and amazed-lookingly thought to himself (AM and DM, just like AJ, DJ, Angelic Jessie, and Demonic Jessie, were able to hear quite a few of the thoughts of the cartoon character whose brain they incredibly-cartoonishly were inside). "Are you my inner-"

"Yes; I am your inner angel, and my name is Angelic Meowth. In fact, your inner demon, whose name is Demonic Meowth, currently is sitting right next to me, and due to the fact that he and I have been operating the Central Nervous Super-Computer that he and I currently are sitting in front of in your brain's control room for QUITE a while, he and I already have seen FAR too much of what currently is going on inside your head that thankfully changes the sizes of him and I accordingly whenever its size changes." AM told Meowth, causing Meowth to intensely blush and depressedly sigh while DM very-amusedly giggled.

"In other words, AM and I already have seen (starts doing an impression of Sitting in a Tree) James and Meowth sleeping together and HAVING SEX WITH EACH OTHER!" DM intensely-teasingly told Meowth, causing both him and AM to gleefully laugh at Meowth while Meowth covered his glowingly red face with his hands and humiliatedly-but-quietly whimpered and trembled.

"I do NOT want to have SEX with James, okay?! I just want to have FUN with James! I definitely am NOT gay!" Meowth frantically waved his hands back and forth in front of himself and horrified-lookingly thought to himself while AM and DM continued laughing at the poor little thing that he was.

"Oh, for the love of God, WHY are the two of you acting like a pair of homophobes who think that the fact that I want James to give some good old-fashioned French kissing and foot licking to me in order to prove that he actually DOES love me every bit as much as he says that he does makes me a completely pathetic freak whose only real purpose is causing people to laugh at him?!" Meowth tightly closed his eyes, even-more-tightly clutched his intensely aching head with both of his hands, and indignantly thought to himself. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM crossed their arms over their chests and smirkingly shook their heads back and forth due to how utterly foolish and petulant Meowth far-too-clearly was being.

"HMM...let's see here...well, for STARTERS, James is a human while you basically are his CAT! Everyone has a brain that contains a Central Nervous Super-Computer in the world that you and I currently live in, and even in the real world, ANYONE can QUITE-easily figure out why having sex with properly domesticated animals, let alone basically wild animals such as you, is one of THE most utterly disgusting things that humans can do in both this world AND the real world!" AM disgustedly sneered at Meowth while Meowth completely-agreeingly nodded his head and sighed.

"More importantly, James is supposed to be in love with Jessie right now! Can you even IMAGINE how angry Jessie seeing YOU playing with the penis of that narcissistic pansy currently would cause her to become? She quite-possibly would attempt to literally KILL you, Meowth!" DM angrily-but-frightenedly warned Meowth while Meowth self-hatingly continued nodding his head.

"Well, at least the superpowers that I currently have hopefully will enable me to easily avoid getting killed by Jessie if she actually DOES try to kill me…" Meowth reassuringly thought to himself while AM and DM exasperatedly face-palmed themselves due to how completely Meowth was missing the point of them warning him about how much Jessie hated getting cheated on.

"WELL, even if you, Jessie, and James somehow ARE all still alive when the utterly horrific meltdown that you far-too-probably are going to end up causing Jessie to experience when she inevitably finds out about how much you want James to thrust his kosher wiener into your REAR end is over, Jessie and James definitely WILL break up with each other and cause both your life and their lives to COMPLETELY fall apart in a practically irreparable way in the process!" AM rolled his eyes, threw his arms out beside himself, and extremely-angry-soundingly warned Meowth.

"Well, I mean...if Jessie's brain actually DOES contain a Central Nervous Super-Computer, then I basically WOULD be completely able to simply go into Jessie's brain and then immediately remove the fact that my current amount of wanting to play with James's penis probably is at LEAST as large as hers from the memory banks that her brain contains if she saw me having sex with him, right?" Meowth shruggingly thought to himself, causing AM and DM to extremely-depressedly sigh and very-disappointedly shake their heads back and forth.

"Because the sight that you have just mentioned would be a quite-literally unforgettable one, the correct answer of the question that you have just given to us unfortunately is NO." DM listlessly told Meowth while Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and quite-worriedly readied himself to deliver another surprisingly thoughtful and interesting question to AM and DM.

"What about me going into Jessie's brain right now and then making her in love with someone who isn't me or James by literally pushing her buttons? Will THAT work?" Meowth scratched his head with his hands and curiously thought to himself, causing AM and DM to shake their heads back and forth while very-disappointedly sighing due to how much of a selfish jerk they had been living inside the head of as they did so.

"Nope; Jessie currently has her ACTUAL heart set on James and is one of THE most stubborn people that are on this planet, so the only Pokemon character who can properly change her mind about who she is in love with at THIS point is her!" AM depressedly told Meowth.

"Well, what about the miniature Jessies that presumably live inside Jessie's head? Can THEY cause her TO change her mind about who she is in love with?" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and even-more-curiously thought to himself while AM and DM snickeringly nodded their heads.

"Yes, but not by simply playing with the giant computer that her brain also contains; even if they DID currently want to do the thing that you have just asked us about, they would have to TALK to her, and they would have to do so in a way that...well...touches her heart." AM crossed his arms over his chest and boredly told Meowth while DM even-more-boredly continued nodding his head.

"Oh, COME on, AM; do you REALLY expect me to believe that the 'heart touching' thing that you have just told me about is real and not just a joke that you and DM have made up? How freaking stupid do you think that I am?!" Meowth rolled his eyes, threw his arms out beside himself, and exasperatedly thought to himself while AM and DM looked at each other and smirkingly nodded their heads.

"I think that YOU currently need to answer a FAR more interesting pair of questions, Meowth; do you want to apologize for what you have just said to AM RIGHT now, or do you want me and him to push your brain's EXTREMELY real self-destruction buttons? Do you want to stop pretending that you are the one of the three of us who currently has the largest amount of brain-related knowledge, or do you want to start being DEAD?" DM teasingly asked Meowth while devilishly grinning as he did so. After hearing DM talking about wanting to kill him by causing his AM-and-DM-containing brain to destroy itself, Meowth horrified-lookingly trembled and audibly gulped while AM and DM increasingly-excited-soundingly began counting down from "ten" to "zero".

"FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I'M FREAKING SORRY! I'LL BELIEVE ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING THAT YOU TELL ME FROM NOW ON! JUST PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! PLEE-HEE-HEE-HEASE!" Meowth got down onto his knees, tightly closed his eyes, even-more-tightly clutched his head with both of his hands, and demented-soundingly thought to himself as the countdown that AM and DM had just started inside his head thankfully stopped at "five" due to the extremely pathetic but oddly endearing obedience that he was showing to them.

Once Meowth had finally finished calming himself down and getting back up onto his feet, he immediately began making himself ready for some good old-fashioned self-enlarging by tightly closing his eyes, intensely-concentratingly crossing his arms over his chest, and surprisingly-carefully organizing his thoughts so that none of them would be able to distract him more than he wanted them to while he was trying to get James to cheat on Jessie in order to have sex with him. Meanwhile, AM and DM shrugged their shoulders, turned the "Inner Voice(s)" feature of Meowth's CNSC back off, turned the "Vicarious Vision" feature of Meowth's CNSC completely on (while the inner angels and inner demons of Jessie, James and Meowth WERE able to use "Inner Voice(s)" while using "Vicarious Vision", they generally preferred NOT doing so in the extremely gross/disturbing ones of this story's parts for painfully obvious reasons), and then extremely-depressedly sighed as the screen of Meowth's CNSC began allowing the two of them to quite-literally see the world that Meowth lived in through Meowth's eyes.

"I really do wish that you and I were able to properly control this clown's actions rather than just seeing them through his eyes and telling him about what they should be." DM shook his head back and forth and regretfully told AM as Meowth suddenly enlarged himself to a normal human size and caused AM and DM to become equally larger by doing so. "YEAH…" AM tiredly groaned as Meowth far-too-eagerly walked through the front door of James's extremely ridiculous-looking bedroom (which was a door that he had just opened with both an abnormally large amount of ease and a quite-surprisingly large amount of quietness), incredibly-gently closed it behind himself, and then immediately began walking toward Jessie's brown-carpet-having, white-walls-and-ceiling-having, and surprisingly normal-looking bedroom.

Naturally enough, Meowth snuck into Jessie's bedroom in one of the most hilariously ironic ways that he was capable of by extremely-gently opening its front door that she always intentionally left unlocked due to how unbearably much she wanted James to stop acting like a total fruit and have proper sex with her and then extremely-slowly and far-too-excitedly tip-toeing his way toward her bed while she was face-uply sleeping atop it. Needless to say, AM and DM clearly were not enjoying the things that they already were seeing through the eyes of the lecherously grinning Meowth nearly as much as they had been hoping that they would be able to as he stood right in front of her bed and stared at her in an astonishingly creepy way.

"Despite how much of a total nutcase this Meowth far-too-clearly is, I'm more than willing to bet that the miniature Jessies and Jameses that live inside the heads of Jessie and James currently are even LESS able to control the people that they live inside when compared to us." AM sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then extremely-depressedly told DM as Meowth shrunk himself to the size of a quite small ant and caused AM and DM to become equally smaller by doing so. A few seconds later, Meowth already had flown straight through Jessie's snotty and hairy nose and entered the brain case that Jessie's surprisingly medium-sized brain (which was fairly large but quite-clearly was not large enough to be able to properly fill her brain case) was inside by doing so.

"Well, Jessie's ego might literally be so big that her head has its own version of gravity, but at least her brain isn't as SMALL as I have been expecting it to be…" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back, looked straight up at Jessie's brain (which, just like the brains of him and James, was water-proof and was encased in a quite-nearly invisible yet extremely form-fitting bio-electric force field that the fact that he was one of the three main versions of one of the Team Rocket Trio's members made him one of THE only things that were able to un-wantedly pass through), and somewhat-intimidatedly thought to himself as "OHHH, JAMES..." and the like went straight through Jessie's ears and then echoed around in her brain case that Meowth somehow was standing on the floor of as if her head was completely upright.

"Now, I just need to see what is IN her brain!" Meowth mischievously thought to himself as he flew straight through the back entrance of Jessie's quite-literally hollow brain, which was a brain in which he immediately saw Angelic Jessie and Demonic Jessie sitting in their Jessie's-brain-operating seats and using the Central Nervous Super-Computer that the frontmost part of her brain contained in order to...mindlessly stare at one of Jessie's extremely pornographic dreams in which she spent ridiculously large amounts of time having sex with James and almost-as-mindlessly masturbate while doing so?

"UGH...well, at least James actually is a human rather than being an animal, I suppose…" Meowth shook his head back and forth and depressedly thought to himself as he snuck up behind AJS and DJS by slowly, gently, bare-footedly and extremely-quietly walking toward the two of them while they were busy watching their aforementioned favorite porn and absorbed a QUITE-visibly large amount of the electrical energy that Jessie's brain contained into himself with his feet as he did so. Before AJS and DJS even had finished saying "HUH?", putting their vaginas away, and turning themselves around in order to see what was going on behind themselves, Meowth already had zapped the two of them right in the auditory cortexes that their pretty little heads contained with intentionally non-lethal but highly effective bolts of body-part-disabling electricity that he had released from his body by sending the energy that they contained through his hands.

"WOW, James; you really are putting so much PASSION into the sex that you currently are having with me!" Jessie fast-asleeply said out loud as the sex that she and James were having with each other in the aforementioned dream that AJS and DJS had been watching quite-noticeably intensified while AJS and DJS became cross-eyed and drooling, experienced two of THE most painfully intense orgasms of their lives, and then immediately collapsed onto the floor of her brain and until-noonly became SO uniquely unconscious that their ears completely stopped allowing them to hear things by using them. After absorbing quite a bit more of the electrical energy that Jessie's brain contained into himself with his feet while bare-footedly standing on the floor of Jessie's brain as he did so, Meowth immediately took DJS's former Jessie's-brain-operating seat and began snooping around in the part of Jessie's mind that all of Jessie's juiciest secrets were being kept in while Jessie was busy dreaming about having sex with James.

"Hmm...which one of these things should I completely invade Jessie's privacy by looking at first?" Meowth devilishly-grinningly thought to himself as Jessie's CNSC scanned him in order to make sure that he was one of the three main versions of one of the Team Rocket Trio's members and then immediately gave complete access to its Secret Storage folders to him after confirming that he, in fact, completely was one of them. Naturally enough, Jessie's juiciest secrets mostly were things such as her being in love with other women, the fact that her past was MUCH darker than she often caused it to seem to be (her mother had gotten crushed by an avalanche, while she had gotten forced to live in a foster home that barely contained any money or any food due to the fact that her mother was gone), and...the fact that Jessie wanted to have sex with Meowth almost as much as James wanted to do so?

"WHAT?!" Meowth horrifiedly thought to himself while tightly covering his mouth with both of his hands and intensely blushing as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's head, AM and DM already were about to start arguing with each other about what they wanted Meowth to do next while Meowth was busy being almost-completely stunned and speechless due to what he had just found inside Jessie's head.

"Meh...I still think that Meowth should just have some good old-fashioned one-on-one sex with James while Jessie is asleep." DM looked over at AM and boredly told him, with him and AM both looking and being quite depressed as he did so. Meanwhile, on the screen of Meowth's Central Nervous Super-Computer, a wonderfully AWFUL Twitter-related idea that caused Meowth to devilishly grin from ear to ear and sadistically drool with excitement appeared.

"Despite how much I absolutely HATE bestiality, I must say that James, Jessie and Meowth becoming a sex-having threesome would make both me and them SO freaking happy! WHY do you think that Meowth simply having sex with James would be better? Go ahead and tell me why you do!" AM crossed his arms over his chest, looked over at DM and frustratedly yelled at him while Meowth was busy audibly swallowing his pride in order to then immediately start uploading Jessie's imaginary photographs of Meowth having sex with her onto his Twitter account by using her CNSC's version of Google Chrome. Predictably enough, said photographs immediately went viral after he did so.

"AM, you might not believe this, but I actually do NOT want Meowth to simply have pornographic sex tonight. I want him to have COMFORTING sex tonight; in other words, we PROBABLY should keep the annoying bitch that Meowth currently is inside the head of asleep and on her bed while James and Meowth lovingly cuddle each other like the adorable best friends of each other that they are!" DM loudly sighed and then reluctantly-but-truthfully told AM while crossing his arms over his chest and closing his eyes as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's brain, Meowth already was publicly humiliating Jessie by revealing her hidden desire to have sex with him to a horrifyingly large number of his fellow Twitter users and gaining a quite large amount of popularity in the process as AM and DM spoke to each other inside his head.

"Oh, SHUT up; you KNOW that you mostly just want to see James shoving his penis into Meowth's butt and playing with Meowth's feet!" AM shook his head back and forth and blushingly-and-snickeringly told DM while mischievously grinning from ear to ear as he did so. While DM was busy rolling his eyes and groaning due to what AM had just quite-truthfully said to him, Meowth surprisingly-intelligently decided to use the Control Panel of Jessie's CNSC in order to turn Jessie's ears off and turn how deeply asleep she was even more completely "up to eleven" than she already had turned it so that she wouldn't be able to hear, smell, or feel him and James having floor-shakingly intense sex with each other in James's bedroom.

"Well, at least I want to see James doing so in a way that shows how much he LOVES Meowth!" DM crossed his arms over his chest and angrily whined, causing AM to cover his mouth with his hands and teasingly giggle as Meowth continued uploading Jessie's imaginary photographs of Meowth having sex with her onto his Twitter account until he finally had finished doing so. As Meowth merrily-but-quietly walked straight back into the rear end of Jessie's brain and then immediately flew straight back out of Jessie's brain, straight back out of Jessie's nose, and then straight back onto the floor of Jessie's bedroom, Jessie thankfully remained both completely asleep and even-more-completely unaware of what Meowth had just done to her.

"Alright; now, I just need to see what currently is going on inside James's head!" Meowth mischievously thought to himself while having a quite-excessively big and smug-looking grin on his face in the process as he enlarged himself back to a normal human size while causing AM and DM to become equally larger in the process and then immediately snuck straight back into James's bedroom while James and Jessie were still asleep. After incredibly-quietly closing the front doors of Jessie's bedroom and James's bedroom behind himself and then shrinking himself straight back to the size of a quite small ant while standing on the floor of James's bedroom and causing AM and DM to become equally smaller in the process, Meowth immediately flew straight through James's impressively clean nose in order to reach the fleshy and bony home of his VERY-surprisingly medium-sized brain (whose size basically was the same one that Jessie's brain had).

"WOW; I really have NEVER been less surprised by a person's ego being so big that his/her head has its own version of gravity than I am right now! Well, at least the brain of this pathetic pansy is considerably larger than he often causes it to seem to be." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, looked straight up at James's brain, and smirkingly thought to himself as "OHHH, DARLING..." and the like went straight through James's ears and then echoed around in his brain case that Meowth somehow was standing on the floor of as if James's head was completely upright.

"Unfortunately, however, this guy really is unbelievably good at not saying the names of the people that he has sex with in his wet dreams during his wet dreams, in addition to being SO narcissistic that he might actually be dreaming about having sex with HIMSELF right now!" Meowth shiveringly, sweatingly and generally-worried-lookingly thought to himself as he flew straight through the back entrance of James's quite-literally hollow brain, which was a brain in which he saw Angelic James and Demonic James sitting in their James's-brain-operating seats and using James's Central Nervous Super-Computer in order to quite-amusedly (but not-quite-masturbatingly) watch his excessively erotic new dream that far-too-clearly was about him having sex with...with…

"ME?!" Meowth speechlessly-and-motionlessly thought to himself while tightly covering his mouth with both of his hands, having extremely small dots in his eyes, and looking very nauseated and embarrassed as he saw a dream that was about James having sex with him being displayed on the screen of James's CNSC. Naturally enough, AJ and DJ weren't even terribly bothered by the fact that Meowth had just entered the brain that they lived inside; in fact, the two of them immediately became completely filled with joy when they turned themselves around and saw Meowth standing right behind them on the floor of James's brain and looking utterly traumatized as he did so.

"HELLO, you devilishly handsome young chap! Have you decided to WILLINGLY join us in the act of watching some of the good old-fashioned sex that your completely irresistible cuteness FAR-too-clearly has caused James to want to have with you, honey?" AJ lovingly greeted and asked Meowth as he and DJ merrily leaped out of their James's-brain-operating seats and then even-more-merrily turned themselves around and placed their hands onto their hips while standing in ironically straight vertical positions as they did so. Unfortunately, however, Meowth still was too stunned to even be able to properly say "no" to AJ and DJ, so he slack-jawedly and wide-eyedly shook his head back and forth in utter disbelief while continuing to stare at the dream that was about James having sex with him that James was having as he did so instead.

"What's the matter, you hilariously distraught-looking little kitten? Is the fact that James has a penis while you do not have one causing you to become ENVIOUS?" DJ teasingly asked Meowth while crossing his arms behind his back and mischievously grinning from ear to ear as he did so. Amusingly enough, Meowth still-speechlessly began nodding his head a few seconds later.

"Well, at least the fact that you are James's quite-literally dickless little kitten means that you are not able to properly masturbate to utterly depraved pornography such as the dream that he currently is having!" AJ crossed his arms over his chest and snickeringly told Meowth as Meowth increasingly-angrily continued staring at the dream-displaying screen of James's CNSC while James resoundingly said "OHHH, YEAH...FONDLE ME, BABY" and the like for a VERY disturbing reason.

"AJ, I LITERALLY CANNOT 'PROPERLY' MASTURBATE AT ALL! In fact, I can't even properly have sex with anyone! Are you even able to IMAGINE how much my life currently sucks?!" Meowth threw his arms out beside himself, rolled his eyes, and exasperatedly yelled at AJ, causing AJ and DJ to regretfully and closed-eyedly nod their heads and sigh. Meanwhile, James far-too-clearly was having the time of his life while extremely-arousedly moaning as he did so.

"James probably would hate not having a penis at LEAST as much as you hate not having one, but you really do need to SHUT your freaking mouth RIGHT now!" DJ threw his arms out beside himself and exasperatedly yelled at Meowth, causing AJ to completely-agreeingly nod his head and glare at Meowth while Meowth pathetic-lookingly flinched.

"Would you not being a total whiny bitch just because you can't properly fuck your fellow Pokemon characters seriously KILL you? You already are beginning to quite-literally sound like a married WOMAN who is arguing with her husband!" AJ placed his hands onto his hips and angrily sneered at Meowth while DJ placed his hands onto his hips and equally-angrily glared at Meowth.

"Well, THAT'S not MY fault; my OWNERS currently are total whiny bitches who constantly yell at each other as if the female one of them is the wife of the male one of them!" Meowth completely-pathetic-lookingly curled himself up into a fetus-shaped and sideways ball on the floor of James's brain and sobbed while AJ and DJ groaningly face-palmed themselves and shook their heads back and forth.

"Well, Jessie currently is James's fiance, so I guess that the two of them pretty-nearly ARE married right now…" AJ uncovered his face and shruggingly told Meowth while DJ was busy crossing his arms over his chest and disgustedly glaring at the aforementioned ball that Meowth had just curled himself up into.

"Let me guess; due to the fact that you are the sneaky little RAT that you are, you have decided to sneak into James's brain in order to cause him to want to have sex with you by quite-literally changing his mind...and now that you have discovered the fact that he already wants to have sex with you right now, you are completely unable to believe how much of a disgusting pervert he actually is despite how convincingly he pretends to be a completely adorable gentleman?" DJ closed his eyes, continued crossing his arms over his chest, and intensely-smirkingly asked Meowth. Meanwhile, Meowth got back up onto his hands and knees and then depressed-lookingly nodded his head after seeing how impatiently AJ and DJ still were waiting for him to properly get back up onto his feet.

"Well, in THAT case, you certainly are in luck, because DJ and I currently want to properly see you causing James to cum by playing with his utterly DELECTABLE penis quite-nearly as much as HE does!" AJ crossed his arms behind his back and chucklingly told Meowth, causing Meowth to intensely blush and smile and extremely-excitedly get straight back up onto his utterly mouth-watering feet while DJ placed his hands onto his hips and completely-agreeingly nodded his head.

"However, please answer this question for us before you sneak back out of James's head; are there any parts of James's extremely unhealthy and hilariously gross obsession with you that you want DJ and I to change before you start having sex with James?" AJ placed his hands onto his hips and curiously asked Meowth while James was busy reluctantly-but-lovingly hugging, fondling and French-kissing Meowth in the aforementioned dream that was being displayed on the screen of his Central Nervous Super-Computer. After briefly looking directly at said dream in order to remind himself about how vividly James was having it, Meowth looked straight down at his extremely sexy feet and caused himself to disgustedly-yet-grinningly realize how much he completely NEEDED to give a footjob to James with them by doing so.

"If...if the two of you are able to do so, would the two of you MIND turning how much of a foot fetish James has COMPLETELY 'up to eleven' for me?" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and extremely-nervously asked AJ and DJ while intensely blushing and having remarkably shifty eyes as he did so.

"Of COURSE not, you silly GOOSE!" DJ swung his left hand straight down as if it was one of a cat's paws and teasingly-and-laughingly told Meowth, causing Meowth to embarrassedly-but-gratefully nod his head and say "thank you" to DJ and AJ as the two of them immediately started turning how much of a foot fetish James had completely "up to eleven" by using his CNSC's Control Panel. A rather-amusingly small number of seconds later, Meowth already had flown straight back out of James's nose, perfectly landed on the floor of James's bedroom so that the bottoms of his lovely feet were the only parts of him that were touching it, and then straight-uply-standingly enlarged himself straight back to his normal size while causing AM and DM to become equally larger in the process.

"Uh...James?" Meowth curiously asked James as he climbed up onto the top of James's bed and then stood right in front of James's tightly-closed-eyes-having face while placing his hands onto his hips and looking straight down at James's tightly-closed-eyes-having face as he did so.

"James?" Meowth asked James again as he grabbed James's shoulders with his hands and annoyedly-but-gently shook him in order to hopefully get him to wake up. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ were deliberately trolling Meowth by making James practically impossible to wake up without absurdly-loudly yelling/screaming at him (turning how deeply asleep James was even more completely "up to eleven" than James already had turned it) and were mischievously giggling and winkingly and head-noddingly grinning at each other as they did so.

"JAMES?" Meowth frustratedly asked James while shaking James's head quite a bit with his hands as he did so. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ almost fell out of their James's-brain-operating seats due to how forcefully Meowth was shaking James's head.

"Oh, for CRYING out loud; how is this freaking clown even ABLE to become this deeply asleep?!" Meowth face-palmed himself with both of his hands and infuriatedly thought to himself as James remained completely asleep while AJ and DJ smilingly-and-laughingly continued sitting in their James's-brain-operating seats and far-too-eagerly waited for Meowth to completely lose his patience. Predictably enough, Meowth actually DID completely lose his patience a few seconds later.

"UGH...some of the things that I do for love really are almost-completely unbelievable…" Meowth shruggingly whispered to himself while looking extremely depressed in the process as he shrunk himself straight back to the size of a quite small ant while causing AM and DM to become equally smaller in the process and then immediately flew straight into James's right ear while James somehow was "busy" STILL being completely asleep. Predictably enough, James's ear canals had the exact same version of gravity that all of the other internal parts of James's head had.

"Well, at least James's ears actually are pretty clean ones…" Meowth relievedly thought to himself while shrugging and sighing in the process as he impressedly looked around himself while carefully-yet-quickly walking through James's right ear canal with his bare feet and saw how surprisingly small the amount of hair, dirt, and ear wax that James's right ear canal contained was. Naturally enough, however, Meowth intentionally stepped in some of James's ear wax in order to add some extra flavor to his feet while he was walking toward the man's remarkably smooth and shiny right ear drum. After lovingly and very-slowly licking James's right ear drum quite a few times while intensely blushing due to how loudly he was causing James to moan as he did so, Meowth disgustedly stuck his tongue out, took a very deep breath, and then finally released the anger that James not being able to hear him had caused to build up inside him.

"JAAAMES! WAKE UP, YOU FREAKING FRUITCAKE!" Meowth furiously screamed into James's right ear drum at the top of his lungs, causing James to very-suddenly wake up while looking extremely frightened, wearing nothing but a pair of pink boxer shorts, causing his bare chest to become extremely visible, and pain-feelingly placing his right hand onto his right ear as he did so.

"Uhh...Meowth? Where ARE you right now? More importantly, WHY have you just interrupted one of my deliciously erotic dreams that are about me having sex with you- I mean, Jessie?" James looked around himself while sitting atop his bed and confusedly-but-quietly asked Meowth while having an intensely aching right ear drum due to how loudly Meowth had just screamed at him as he did so.

"I currently am inside your right ear canal, and you'd BETTER believe that I snuck into your brain while you were busy having the EXTREMELY homoerotic dream that I thankfully have just yeeted you and your meat out of! I definitely do KNOW about the utterly REVOLTING desire to fuck me that you have been hiding in your lovely-blue-hair-having cranium while I have been busy wanting to have some good old-fashioned sex with YOU, Jimmy!" Meowth incredibly-smugly told James while crossing his left leg over his right leg, placing his right hand onto his right hip, leaning against James's right ear drum, firmly pressing the palm of his left hand against James's right ear drum, having closed eyes, and snickeringly grinning from ear to ear as he did so. Meanwhile, James completely-understandably became extremely angry and disgusted.

"Meowth, please allow me to say two VERY important things to you!" James crossed his arms over his chest and indignantly-but-quietly began snarling at Meowth while Meowth pulled an impressively big, slimy and sticky chunk of cerumen that almost was bigger than him right off of the ceiling of James's right ear canal with his bare hands and then blushingly-and-smilingly sat right in front of James's right ear drum and began smearing some good old-fashioned ear wax all over his bare feet with his equally bare hands.

"Firstly, you really are an utterly nauseating little privacy-invading PEST who COMPLETELY deserves the castration that he far-too-clearly looks like a victim of! Secondly, my head is NOT a lovely-blue-hair-having one! It is a lovely-LAVENDER-hair-having one!" James disgustedly-but-quietly continued snarling at Meowth while Meowth was busy covering his hands and feet with James's extremely-fittingly stinky and transparent ear wax in order to get himself ready to touch James's penis and mouth with them and head-shakingly thinking about how much of a disgusting fruit James was as he did so.

"Even if your hair was GREEN, the first one of the two things that you have just said to me would still be completely true right now." Meowth extremely-depressedly told James by speaking directly into James's right ear drum while continuing to nakedly sit on the floor of James's right ear canal and rub James's ear wax all over his bare feet with his equally bare hands as he did so.

"I really am nothing but a disgusting little PEST who also is a total fucking PIG…" Meowth angrily-and-cryingly threw the chunk of James's ear wax that he had been playing with onto the floor of James's right ear canal and then regretfully sobbed into James's right ear drum, causing James to completely-agreeingly nod his head and sigh while Meowth was busy disgustedly looking at his earwax-covered hands and even-more-disgustedly thinking about what he had just done to his lovely feet with them.

"ISN'T THAT RIGHT, JAMES?! IF I'M A FUCKING PIG, YOU CAN SAY SO!" Meowth maniacally screamed into James's right ear drum while very-tightly clutching his intensely aching head with both of his hands and cryingly writhing on the floor of James's right ear canal as he did so. Meanwhile, James completely-understandably became utterly horrified and speechless.

"You definitely ARE one, but can you PLEASE calm down? If you and I attempt to have sex with each other in my bedroom while Jessie is busy sleeping in a bedroom that basically is right next to it, then you and I DEFINITELY are going to get caught by her when she completely-understandably wakes up due to how loudly you and I have been causing each other to moan! Are you even able to IMAGINE how angry Jessie is going to become if she sees the two of US having sex with each other while being my fiance as she does so?" James horrifiedly-but-quietly warned Meowth while doing a "back off" gesture with his hands as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth got back up onto his feet and then nauseatedly-but-smilingly stepped in the chunk of James's ear wax that he had just thrown onto the floor of James's right ear canal exactly five extremely slimy-sounding and foot-fetish-fueling times with each one of his feet just to make his feet even more smelly and gross.

"Of COURSE I am, you silly FOOL! Why ELSE would Jessie currently be both completely deaf and almost too deeply asleep to even be able to wake back up? While the fun that I have just had in your noggin certainly was quite a treat, I also have almost-as-recently snuck into HER head and done some good old-fashioned playing with HER brain while the two of you were busy being too deeply asleep to even be able to feel me bare-footedly walking around inside your 'royal and superior' brains!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, smiled in an astonishingly smug-looking way, and teasingly told James by speaking directly into his right ear drum. Meanwhile, James nauseatedly winced, gagged and stuck his tongue out due to an extremely unfortunate combination of how much of a sneaky and utterly dirty little rat Meowth actually was and the fact that Meowth had been bare-footedly walking around inside the "royal and superior" brains of him and Jessie while probably not even having very clean feet in the process.

"UGH...well, if you seriously HAVE just done the absurdly disgusting and selfish things that you have just told me about just to make yourself ready to have sex with me, then I suppose that I might as well make myself naked for you." James regretfully shook his head back and forth and self-loathingly told Meowth while bare-leggedly stepping down onto the floor of his bedroom as he did so. A few extremely awkward seconds of the fact that James had just given sexual consent to Meowth being inside Meowth's brain later, Meowth sparkling-eyes-havingly covered his mouth with both of his hands, incredibly-intensely blushed and smiled, and absurdly-high-pitchedly and painfully-loudly squealed into James's right ear drum in a fit of pure joy while hilariously-girlishly running in place on his tiptoes and causing James to disgustedly roll his eyes as he did so.

"DM, do you THINK that God stays in Heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?" AM horrified-lookingly asked the almost-equally horrified-looked DM as the two of them sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and watched through Meowth's eyes as Meowth ran straight back to the main entrance of James's right ear and then flew straight back out of James's right ear while James was busy removing his boxer shorts and placing them underneath his bed.

"YES." DM head-noddingly and nearly-speechlessly told AM as James regretfully locked the front door of his bedroom from the inside by using its twist lock while Meowth was busy enlarging himself to a size that basically was James's size and causing AM and DM to become equally larger in the process. Predictably enough, when James turned himself around in order to see what was going on behind him after twist-locking his bedroom's front door, he immediately saw a rather-disturbingly large and thirsty-looking Meowth seductively standing right in front of him.

"What's WRONG, big boy? Have you really never gotten your cock sucked by a Pokemon before?" Meowth placed his right hand onto the back of his head, placed his left hand onto his left hip, crossed his left leg over his right leg, gave a bedroom-eyes-featuring "kissy face" to James, and incredibly-teasingly asked James while being completely naked and having earwax-covered feet and hands as he did so. Meanwhile, the penis of the nervously smiling, intensely blushing and sweating, and equally naked James immediately started becoming quite-embarrassingly hard while the miniature Jameses that lived inside his brain equally-immediately started arguing with each other about how good of an idea they thought that allowing James to basically have sex with his own cat was.

"I definitely do KNOW about how utterly disgusting bestiality is and how much Jessie would HATE finding out about the fact that James has cheated on her in order to basically have sex with his freaking CAT, but I also think that you really do need to stop literally looking at this situation through James's eyes for a minute or two and start metaphorically looking at it through Meowth's eyes!" DJ crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and annoyedly told AJ as he and AJ sat on their James's-brain-operating chairs and disagreeingly watched through James's eyes by using the "Vicarious Vision" feature of James's CNSC as Meowth extremely-unsettlingly flirted with James.

"SERIOUSLY? You want me to look at the situation that James and Meowth currently are in through the eyes of the utterly PITIFUL little PEASANT that Meowth is? You want me to see James being a giant fucking TOY that Meowth doesn't truly care about the feelings of at all and mostly just wants to play with the body of in extremely perverted and sickening ways?" AJ crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and smirkingly-and-snickeringly asked DJ as James crossed his arms behind his back and tremblingly-and-sweatingly thought "Don't do it, James...PLEASE don't do it…" to himself. Meanwhile, Meowth already was pointing his butt directly toward James and lifting his tail up with his cute little hands in order to show his even more cute little buttocks and anus to James, causing James to blushingly and boner-havingly lick his lips while Meowth teasingly stuck his tongue out and winked at him.

"NO! I want you to look at the situation that James and Meowth currently are in through Meowth's METAPHORICAL eyes! Can you even IMAGINE how much depression and anxiety the brain of that poor little cat probably contains right now?" DJ threw his arms out beside himself, widely opened his eyes, and frustratedly yelled at AJ while Meowth was busy slapping his butt with his hands and shamelessly showing both it and his bedroom eyes to James while cattily saying "You KNOW that you want to fuck me right now, you rotten little FRUIT…" to James and causing the poor man to intensely shake his head back and forth and regretfully think "I actually want to DIE right now…" to himself in the process.

"You and I currently are inside a brain that contains QUITE a bit of depression and anxiety, belongs to James, and is inside the head of James; since James's life and Meowth's life currently suck quite-nearly every bit as much as each other, I definitely wouldn't mind you telling me WHY you have just told me that you think that Meowth is so much of a 'poor little thing' that we should allow James to have SEX with him." AJ disapprovingly told DJ while continuing to cross his arms over his chest, have closed eyes, and incredibly-smug-lookingly smile as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth already was about to stop teasing James with his butt and start seducing James with his feet.

"Have...have you seriously forgotten about how absolutely GIGANTIC the main difference between James's life and Meowth's life is? Basically, James got to where he is today by being the only child of MILLIONAIRES and living in a mansion, while Meowth got to where he is today by being a homeless, starving, lonely AND literally dickless 'freak' who basically ended up having to become a criminal just to SURVIVE!" DJ sighingly face-palmed himself with his right hand and then surprisingly-somberly told AJ as Meowth climbed onto the top of James's bed and then immediately and bedroom-eyes-havingly began sitting atop it while facing directly toward James, looking directly at James, and having gorgeously bare and dangling legs as he did so.

"Oh, my GOD...well, at least Meowth seems to understand the meanings of phrases such as 'all that glitters is not gold' more than James does and ironically seems to be considerably more talented than James…" AJ cupped his chin in his right hand and extremely-depressedly told DJ as Meowth pointed the soles of his big, bare, beautiful and earwax-covered feet directly toward James's glowingly red face by outstretching and crossing his legs while slyly wiggling his toes, even-more-slyly winking at James, and causing James's penis to become completely rock-hard as he did so.

"While Meowth certainly is both far more unique than James and Jessie and probably FAR less vain than the two of them, he also is a fucking MEOWTH who cannot use Pay Day. On top of THAT, he currently is one of the even more lowly pets of two of THE most hilariously pathetic idiots that currently live on the planet that he currently lives on! In addition to being two of THE most incompetent and least intimidating villains that I have seen so far, Jessie and James spend so much time admiring themselves and trying to look cool that they barely even SPEAK to Meowth at all despite the fact that they are two of his ONLY real friends!" DJ shrugged his shoulders, placed his hands onto his lap, and surprisingly-angrily told AJ as James QUITE-loudly swallowed his pride and then blushingly-and-droolingly began walking toward Meowth.

"HMM...perhaps we SHOULD allow Meowth to finally cause James to become properly aware of how utterly degrading being one of the pitiful little slaves of a Joke Character is!" AJ cupped his chin in his left hand and devilishly-grinningly told DJ as James kneeled before Meowth and then immediately began droolingly-and-joyfully sniffing Meowth's big and beautiful feet. Meanwhile, Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, looked at the utterly pathetic slave that James was turning himself into right in front of him, and disappointedly-yet-amusedly shook his head back and forth and smirked.

"Stop being shy and start licking my feet RIGHT now, you pathetic PANSY! If you aren't too much of a gentleman to be able to tolerate getting a footjob from ME, then you DEFINITELY are NOT too much of a gentleman to be able to tolerate having to clean the sticky yellow stuff that currently is on my feet off of them BEFORE getting a footjob from me!" Meowth laughingly sneered as James green-face-havingly grimaced while almost-completely losing the boner that Meowth had just given to him in the process due to how much Meowth's feet SMELLED like the ear wax that was on them.

"Uhh...would you mind telling me why your feet currently smell like AND appear to be covered with quite a bit of EAR WAX before I start putting my MOUTH onto them?" James nauseatedly asked Meowth, causing Meowth to sadistically giggle while devilishly grinning from ear to ear as he did so.

"They currently ARE covered with quite a bit of ear wax, ya FOOL! In fact, they currently are covered with YOUR extremely-fittingly beautiful and transparent ear wax! BON APPETIT!" Meowth pointed at his ears with his hands and teasingly-and-snickeringly told James, causing James to self-loathingly gag and think "I really do HATE my life SO fucking much..." to himself.

"You manage our affairs WITH SUCH POISE." James disgustedly-but-impressedly told Meowth as he looked at Meowth's earwax-covered feet and almost stopped wanting to lick them in the process. Naturally enough, Meowth was being so charming that James simply couldn't say "no" to him.

"Naturally...as do YOU." Meowth pointed at his bare and beautiful feet with his hands and extremely-flirtatiously told James as James hilariously-loudly swallowed his pride and then immediately began licking his own ear wax right off of Meowth's bare feet. Meanwhile, AM, DM, AJ and DJ reacted to how utterly gross James and Meowth were being in extremely understandable ways.

"OHUOH...UGGGH!" AJ cringingly stuck his tongue out and retched as he and DJ sat on their James's-brain-operating chairs and watched through James's eyes as James intensely-blushingly began licking and sucking his own ear wax right off of the pink-pad-having bottoms of Meowth's heels while Meowth placed his hands onto his lap and began lovingly moaning with pleasure.

"UGH! BARF!" DJ cupped his chin in his right hand and disgustedly-but-amusedly said as James dug right into the mesmerizingly smooth and soft balls and arches of Meowth's feet with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's tongue and lips while extremely-passionately sniffing and kissing the soles of Meowth's feet as he did so. While James was busy eating his own ear wax right off of the balls and arches of Meowth's feet, Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and teasingly-yet-forcefully pressed the soles of his feet against James's face quite a few times while laughingly-and-grinningly saying "Now, you hopefully know how being one of your fucking SLAVES feels!" to James as he did so.

"HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!" DM pointed at the screen of Meowth's CNSC with his left hand while clutching his chest with his right hand and uproariously laughed as he and AM sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and watched through Meowth's eyes as James extremely-lovingly sucked Meowth's toes until they were as clean and shiny as Meowth wanted them to be.

"What...the...FUCK?" AM horrified-lookingly and completely-speechlessly shook his head back and forth and thought to himself as James lovingly kissed all six of Meowth's adorably pink and soft toe pads AND both of Meowth's equally-adorably pink and soft heel pads after equally-lovingly licking and eating QUITE a bit of highly earwax-containing toe jam right out of the miniature garbage dumps that had been hiding between Meowth's toes. Meanwhile, Meowth placed his hands onto his lap and teasingly said "You really are SO fucking pathetic!" and the like to James.

"WOW; if I had known that you were going to enjoy cleaning my feet with your mouth THIS much, then I probably would have also forced you to wear your Mighty Moltres costume while doing it!" Meowth playfully teased James while extremely-sarcastically clapping his hands in the process as James embarrassedly-yet-gleefully licked and kissed the tops of Meowth's feet until they were every bit as completely clean as he had just caused the bottoms of Meowth's feet to become. After watching as James licked the SIDES of his neat feline feet and then slowly-masturbatingly began licking and kissing the bottoms of his neat feline feet and sucking his neat feline toes AGAIN, however, Meowth became extremely tired of seeing how much of a pathetic foot licker James quite-literally was being.

"Alright; that's ENOUGH cat foot licking for one night, you fucking PIG!" Meowth angrily-but-lovingly yelled at James before then kicking James right in the face with both of his feet and knocking the poor man over onto the floor of his own bedroom in the process. Predictably enough, Meowth jumped down onto the floor of James's bedroom and then immediately started giving a good old-fashioned footjob to James a few seconds later.

"How IS the fact that you have gone from living like a KING while basically having both the castle of one AND the servants of one to being a cock-sucking and money-laundering RAT who lives in the middle of NOWHERE and is one of MY foot slaves currently causing you to feel? EMBARRASSED, perhaps?" Meowth incredibly-teasingly asked James while bedroom-eyes-havingly looking at James and playfully-yet-gently tickling James's softened-by-disappointment penis with his neat feline toes in the process as he and James sat right in front of each other on the floor of James's bedroom and pointed themselves directly toward each other while being both extremely naked and even-more-extremely horny as they did so.

"Actually, I currently feel vastly MORE happy than living in the mansion that you have just mentioned has ever truly caused me to feel! I no longer am being controlled and imprisoned by my parents, my friends have become both far more numerous and FAR more charming...and, of course, I basically have gotten a new family that is MUCH better than the one that I have decided to replace with it!" James shrugged his shoulders and then merrily told Meowth as Meowth surprisingly-carefully sandwiched James's penis between his neat feline feet and then began slowly-and-gently rubbing it with them.

"Giovanni basically is my new father, Jessie basically is my new wife, and YOU basically are my new son!" James crossed his arms over his chest and cheerfully told Meowth, causing Meowth to green-face-havingly gag and wince as James's penis immediately started becoming extremely hard due to how gracefully his "new son" was caressing its shaft with his neat feline feet.

"Well, despite the fact that the sex that I currently am having with you quite-nearly is an example of incest and basically is an example of bestiality, it also is SUCH an extremely cathartic reward for how much abuse I have gone through in order to get to where I am today!" Meowth shrugged his shoulders and then smirkingly told James while increasingly-intensely beating James's meat with his neat feline feet as he did so.

"HMPH! Go ahead and tell me why you think that your life currently is SO much worse than my life, you little RUNT!" James hatefully sneered at Meowth, causing Meowth to briefly stop rubbing James's penis with his neat feline feet in order to angrily-and-forcefully stomp on it with the left one of them.

"OWWWWWW!" James squealed like a little girl as Meowth gave an extremely intense death glare to James and then surprisingly-lovingly continued rubbing James's penis with his neat feline feet.

"Well, if you somehow really do need ANOTHER reminder about how painfully long and bumpy the metaphorical road that I have BARE-FOOTEDLY walked through in order to get to this house is, then I definitely WILL give another one to you!" Meowth disgustedly and head-shakingly told James while James was busy moaning, smiling and embarrassedly blushing due to how soothingly graceful and gentle the footjob that Meowth was giving to him was.

"When I still was just a pitifully small kitten, I got 'thrown away' like an actual piece of trash by my own parents and then woke up in an actual basket at Camp Pokehearst, which was a place in which I had no friends to talk to, no fellow members of my family to talk to, and not even ONE home to protect myself from rain and bugs with." Meowth shudderingly and extremely-sad-soundingly told James while intensely trying to not cry as he did so. Meanwhile, the footjob that Meowth was giving to James suddenly became MUCH less effective than it was supposed to be due to the fact that Meowth was reminding James about how much of a lowly foot LICKER he was getting it from. After depressedly-and-disgustedly sighing due to how much James's penis had suddenly softened despite how great of a footjob he was giving to James, Meowth continued speaking while continuing to give a footjob to James as he did so.

"I was so hungry that I attempted to eat some of the baseballs that the camp's baseball players used just to prevent myself from starving to death. Naturally enough, the camp's baseball players punished me for that mistake by hanging me from a tree, and after crying myself to sleep while I was hanging from that tree, I woke up and saw a thing that finally gave happiness to me." Meowth weepingly told James, causing the footjob that he was giving to James to suddenly become slightly more effective as James started crying like an incredibly sad little girl.

"What...what WAS the thing that you have just mentioned?" James intensely-weepingly asked Meowth, causing Meowth to shrug his shoulders, roll his eyes, and then very-disappointedly continue speaking while continuing to beat James's meat with his neat feline feet as he did so.

"It IS a movie whose title is 'That Darn Meowth', and it also is a movie that is about a Meowth having owners who intensely love it and constantly give utterly delicious food to it. Since 'That Darn Meowth' is a movie that has 'Hollywood' written all over itself, the food that I saw in it while watching it caused me to immediately break free from the rope that I was being hung from an aforementioned tree with and start going straight to Hollywood." Meowth regretfully-and-weepingly told James, causing the footjob that he was giving to James to suddenly become slightly MORE effective as James sobbingly hung his head in shame.

"When...when those 'people' hung you with a rope, they didn't do so by tying a rope around your NECK, right?" James horrified-lookingly asked Meowth while intensely wanting to hug Meowth as he did so. After shedding quite a few more tears and whimperingly hanging his own head in shame, Meowth relievingly shook his head back and forth, resumed the footjob that he was giving to James, and continued speaking.

"No, but they definitely did cause me to WISH that they had done so. Naturally enough, the things that happened to me in Hollywood quite-nearly were every bit as horrible as me getting hung from a tree and QUITE-nearly starving to death in the process at Camp Pokehearst." Meowth sobbed while AJ and DJ were busy lovingly hugging each other inside James's brain and crying almost as much as James was as they did so.

"When I arrived in Hollywood, I far-too-quickly found out that the place's people hated me so much that I STILL was nothing but an utterly worthless hobo who ate actual garbage and the like just to survive. With that being said, would you mind if I gave a bit of...REFRESHMENT to myself before giving the rest of this story to you?" Meowth weepingly told James and then curiously-and-winkingly asked James while James was busy excessively-intensely crying and having a penis that was MUCH less hard than it was supposed to be despite how great of a footjob Meowth was giving to him.

"NO…" James tiredly shrugged his shoulders and then green-face-havingly groaned in disgust as Meowth suddenly stopped giving a footjob to James, belly-flopped onto the floor of James's bedroom like the cute little cat that he was, and then immediately started giving a blowjob to James. Meanwhile, AJ, DJ, AM and DM cringingly stuck their tongues out and retched due to what they extremely-unfortunately were watching through the eyes of James and Meowth while sitting on the brain-operating chairs that the brains of James and Meowth contained as Meowth started doing.

"Well, you certainly do deserve some good old-fashioned nourishment if the things that you currently are telling me about actually ARE real things that have happened to you...you poor little KITTEN…" James teasingly-but-lovingly told Meowth while gently patting and stroking the poor guy's head with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands as he did so. Meanwhile, James's penis was trying to soften itself but actually was quite-rapidly hardening as Meowth passionately and extremely-gracefully licked and sucked it with his mouth that quite a bit of actual garbage had gone into during the part of his life that he had been telling James about.

"OOOH...AHHH...OHHH, YEAAAH…" James increasingly-arousedly moaned as Meowth playfully tickled and squeezed James's ball sack with his far-less-human-than-James's hands and purringly filled his mouth with the utterly delicious metaphorical taste of how much he loved James while bedroom-eyes-havingly and intensely-blushingly looking directly into the eyes of the equally-intensely blushing and even-more-intensely smiling and moaning James as he did so.

"OHHH, MY GODDD!" James looked straight up at the ceiling of his bedroom and orgasmically screamed as his completely rock-hard penis even-more-completely lost its ability to control itself and then immediately began shooting a quite-impressively large amount of cum into Meowth's mouth while Meowth almost-as-immediately began swallowing the cum that James's penis had just started shooting out of itself. Meanwhile, AJ, DJ, AM and DM completely-speechlessly shook their heads back and forth and quite-literally didn't even know what to say about the astonishingly pathetic bestiality that they were regretfully watching as James and Meowth (who were extremely lonely and wanted to cause themselves to feel a bit less lonely) resorted to.

"AHHH…" Meowth awkwardly smiled from ear to ear while extremely-intensely blushing as he did so and lovingly sighed as he finally finished drinking the cum that he had just caused James's penis to shoot out of itself and then took his mouth off of James's penis. After warmly-and-gently hugging Meowth and playfully kissing him right on his lips, James merrily placed Meowth back onto the part of the floor of his bedroom that he had previously been sitting on and allowed him to continue telling him about the things that had happened to him in Hollywood.

"After joining a street gang that was LOADED with other hungry and rejected members of my species in order to finally get the amount of food that I needed by...well, stealing it, I met an utterly adorable female Meowth whose name was Meowzie, and she IMMEDIATELY became the first woman that I had ever truly loved in the way in which you sometimes seem to love Jessie." Meowth continued sitting on the floor of James's bedroom, crossed his arms over his chest, and depressedly told James. Meanwhile, James continued sitting right in front of Meowth on the floor of his bedroom, cupped his chin in his right hand, and snifflingly-but-fascinatedly continued listening to what Meowth was saying to him.

"However, as I far-too-quickly found out, practically ALL of Meowzie's beauty was on the outside of herself. In fact, she actually was a completely spoiled and selfish jerk who rejected me due to the fact that I was too pathetic for her to be able to tolerate living with me." Meowth weepingly told James while regretfully shaking his head back and forth and causing James to hang his own head in shame due to how much Meowth's description of Meowzie reminded him of Jessebelle as he did so.

"That wasn't really her ONLY reason for rejecting you, was it?" James curiously asked Meowth as he and Meowth extremely-depressed-lookingly looked down at the floor of James's bedroom. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ sighingly crossed their arms over their chests and thought "Let me guess; Meowth also was too poor for Meowzie to be able to tolerate living with him?" to themselves.

"NOPE! I also was too POOR for her to be able to tolerate living with me!" Meowth covered his eyes with his hands and miserably sobbed. Meanwhile, inside the brain of the intensely weeping James, AJ and DJ depressedly face-palmed themselves and thought "YUP…" to themselves.

"Oh, and would you like to hear about an even MORE depressing part of the thing that I currently am telling you about? Due to the fact that the extremely rich lady who was responsible for how spoiled Meowzie has become was a human one, I ALSO was not HUMAN enough for Meowzie to be able to tolerate living with me, despite the fact that Meowzie was every bit as non-human as I was!" Meowth uncovered his eyes, crossed his arms over his chest, shrugged his shoulders, and increasingly-angrily told James. Meanwhile, James nauseatedly winced in disgust due to how much of an utterly despicable monster Meowth was telling him that Meowzie's owner had turned her into.

"In order to make myself human enough for Meowzie to be able to tolerate living with me, I continued dealing with how much the actual humans that I was surrounded by hated me and wanted to beat me up. I continued dealing with it for SUCH a painfully large-seeming amount of time JUST to finally become able to walk and talk like a human by imitating the actions of humans. In fact, I made myself unable to outrun quite a few of the humans that I was surrounded by and caused myself to get beaten quite-nearly to DEATH by the ones of them that I had caused myself to start running more slowly than in the process JUST to finally make myself ABLE to properly walk like a human rather than walking like a cat." Meowth hung his head in shame and weepingly told James while James sobbingly shook his head back and forth.

"While I was teaching myself how to TALK like a human, I became able to say 'she sells seashells' and looked at the contents of a picture book that was about the alphabet; can you guess what my favorite one of the words that I found in the book that I have just mentioned was?" Meowth placed his hands onto his lap and surprisingly-calmly told and asked James, causing James to groaningly roll his eyes and think "Let me guess...ROCKET?" to himself while AJ and DJ also did so.

"Let me guess...your favorite one of the words that you found in that book was ROCKET, right?" James shrugged his shoulders and extremely-bored-lookingly asked Meowth, causing Meowth to teasingly clap his cute little cat hands and say "That's RIGHT!" to James. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's cute little brain, AM and DM even-more-teasingly covered their mouths with their hands and giggled due to how obviously annoyed Meowth had just caused James to become.

"Naturally enough, I had become so obsessed with Meowzie that when I found 'H for Happy' and 'M for Marriage' in that book, I immediately started imagining myself becoming HER HAPPY HUSBAND!" Meowth shrugged his shoulders and then smirkingly told James, causing James to extremely-sarcastically clap his cute little human hands due to how "clever" the alliteration joke that Meowth had just winkingly delivered to him was. Meanwhile, inside the cute little brains of James and Meowth, AJ and DJ continued groaning while AM and DM continued laughing.

"Well, the alliteration joke that I have just delivered to you certainly is a painfully unfunny one, but at least it isn't as utterly AWFUL as the thing that Meowzie did to me when I bought FLOWERS and then tried to give the flowers that I had just bought to her while being completely able to walk and talk like a human as I did so." Meowth shudderingly and depressed-soundingly told James, causing James to horrifiedly cover his mouth with both of his hands and loudly gasp while Meowth weepingly nodded his head and thought "Five...four...three...two...one…" to himself.

"She...she...Meowzie told me that despite how much work I had done just to make myself human enough for her to be able to tolerate living with me, the partially human version of myself that I had turned myself into in order to impress her was nothing but an utterly pathetic freak who was the EXACT same disgusting street rat that I had turned myself into him in order to stop being! She basically told me that I was a completely worthless simp- I mean, CLOWN who was wearing a glorified COSTUME! Before I had even stopped being completely unable to move or speak due to how HEART-BREAKINGLY true the things that she had just said about me were...SHE ALREADY HAD COMPLETELY REJECTED ME AGAI-HIH-HIH-HAAAIN!" Meowth told James while increasingly-intensely crying as he did so...before then extremely-tightly clutching his intensely aching head with both of his hands and maniacally wailing in both All Caps and total agony while equally-maniacally writhing on the floor of James's bedroom as he did so.

"WOW...Meowth really is SUCH a POOR thing…" James shook his head back and forth and regretfully-and-weepingly thought to himself as Meowth surprisingly-quietly curled himself up into a trembling, sobbing and fetus-shaped ball on the floor of James's bedroom and then immediately began utterly-horrified-lookingly lying on the left side of his partially human body while being curled up into the exact same completely pathetic ball that I have just mentioned as he did so.

"Oh, my GOD, Meowth! Are...are you OKAY?" James extremely-worriedly asked Meowth while lovingly petting the poor cat with his cute little human hands as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth far-too-clearly was NOT mentally "okay" at all but decided to continue speaking to James anyway.

"No, but I definitely have become a quite lucky son of a bitch; due to the fact that ROCKET actually WAS my favorite one of the words that I learned how to say in Hollywood, the criminal organization that I incredibly-quickly decided to join in order to make myself rich and powerful so that Meowzie would stop saying that I was a completely worthless street rat is the exact same one that you and Jessie currently are two OTHER members of! It's...it's..." Meowth suddenly began smiling due to how lovingly James was petting him and then increasingly-cheerfully told James...before then finally jumping straight back up onto his feet and overjoyedly yelling "IT'S TEAM ROCKET!" while James immediately began walking toward him in order to give a big and warm hug to him.

"Well, at least you don't have to worry about getting rejected by ME! Daddy will ALWAYS be here for you, darling!" James soothingly told Meowth as the two of them nakedly-and-weepingly hugged each other while straight-uply standing on the floor of James's bedroom as they did so. After softly whispering "Don't worry; I will protect you…" into Meowth's left ear while lovingly petting the poor cat as he did so, James immediately jumped onto his bed while passionately hugging Meowth as he did so and then almost-as-immediately started having proper sex with Meowth.

"OOOGH…" AM nauseatedly and green-face-havingly groaned as he and DM sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and watched and listened through Meowth's eyes and ears as James and Meowth completely-nakedly hugged, fondled and French-kissed each other while quite-loudly moaning and breathing and quite-comfortably lying atop James's bed as they did so. Meanwhile, DM quite-amusedly grinned from ear to ear and giggled due to how much James loved Meowth.

"Well, at least James currently is having sex with a cat who is every bit as big and sentient as him and actually HAS been wanting to have sex with James basically as much as James has been wanting to have sex with him." AJ sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then nauseatedly-but-understandingly told DJ as he and DJ sat on their James's-brain-operating chairs and watched and listened through James's eyes and ears as James and Meowth incredibly-gracefully slid their hands straight down each other's backs and then playfully squeezed each other's butts with their hands while continuing to French-kiss each other as they did so.

"I really do wish that I was Meowth right now." DJ depressedly sighed as James and Meowth snuggled together atop James's bed and gigglingly tickled each other's chests with their hands. A few seconds later, AJ rolled his eyes and disgustedly groaned due to the fact that DJ basically had just said "I want to be a guy who is a dirty little former street rat who literally does not have a penis!" about himself.

"AWWW…" AM, DM, AJ and DJ blushingly-and-smilingly thought to themselves as James and Meowth engaged in a "tickle fight" in which they tickled each other's feet with their hands and tongues. Naturally enough, Meowth's feet actually weren't very ticklish, while James's feet were so ticklish that the uncontrollable laughter that Meowth was causing him to release from himself quite-nearly caused him to fall off of the bed that he and Meowth were tickling each other atop.

"Uhh...James? Before you start inserting your penis into my butt hole, would you mind putting some sweet stuff onto your lovely feet?" Meowth nervously asked James by whispering into James's left ear as the two of them sat right next to each other atop James's bed. Due to the fact that Meowth far-too-clearly had won the "tickle fight" that he and James had just engaged in, James loudly swallowed his pride and then blushingly nodded his head a few seconds later.

"Of COURSE I wouldn't mind doing so, honey!" James patted Meowth's head with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's left hand and teasingly-and-winkingly told him before then immediately leaving his bedroom and going to his kitchen in order to get some "sweet stuff" from his kitchen. Predictably enough, when James walked back into his bedroom after going into his kitchen, he was carrying a squeezable bottle of actual honey and was far too ready to make his feet sweet by using it.

"BON APPETIT, sweetie!" James teasingly-and-winkingly told Meowth as he squeezed his honey bottle and caused QUITE a bit of honey to drip out of it and onto his big, bare, beautiful and sweaty feet. Meanwhile, Meowth already was intensely blushing and drooling as James sat on the exact same edge of his bed that Meowth had quite-recently foot-teased him on and pointed the soles of his far-more-human-than-Meowth's feet directly toward Meowth's face.

When James had finally finished covering his bare feet with honey and placing his honey bottle atop his bedside table, Meowth quite-loudly swallowed his pride and then immediately began cleaning James's "royal" feet with his big feline mouth. Naturally enough, James teased Meowth in a completely insensitive way by basically doing an impression of Meowzie while Meowth was busy doing utterly degrading foot-cleaning work for him.

"Awww...what's the MATTER, you utterly pathetic little RAT? Am I currently causing you to become fully aware of how much of a disgusting sub-human PARASITE you are?" James cattily teased Meowth, causing Meowth to self-loathingly and intensely-blushingly nod his head as he incredibly-slowly licked and sucked the honey that James had just covered his neat human feet with off of them in order to properly savor the delightfully unique flavor that James's foot sweat and the like had given to it. While Meowth was busy cleaning James's feet with his big feline mouth, James was busy sadistically laughing at Meowth while even-more-sadistically masturbating with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's right hand as he did so.

"How do my feet SMELL, you fucking FREAK?" James "angrily" asked Meowth while Meowth was busy cleaning the heels of James's feet with his big feline mouth, causing Meowth to exasperatedly throw his arms out beside himself and yell "Why have you just asked that question to someone who doesn't even HAVE A NOSE, you fucking JERK?" at James. A few seconds later, Meowth angry-and-depressed-lookingly continued cleaning the heels of James's feet with his big feline mouth while James playfully giggled and continued masturbating atop his bed.

"Well, how do my feet TASTE? How does being a worthless piece of sentient garbage who has gotten completely thrown away by his own parents and currently is making what HE calls 'a living' by cleaning my feet with his mouth FEEL, you fucking PIG?" James sadistically asked Meowth as Meowth weepingly cleaned the arches of James's feet with his big feline mouth. Predictably enough, the fact that he was causing Meowth to cry caused James to quite-noticeably increase how intensely he was masturbating to Meowth's misery.

"Meowzie- I mean, James, you quite-literally are causing me to want to fucking KILL myself right now!" Meowth intensely-cryingly warned James as he cleaned the balls of James's feet with his big feline mouth and then immediately began sucking James's toes and eating the toe jam that was between them. As Meowth finished cleaning James's toes with his big feline mouth and then immediately began cleaning the tops and sides of James's feet with his big feline mouth, James suddenly started having a wonderfully AWFUL and disgustingly mean-spirited idea and was devilishly-and-masturbatingly grinning from ear to ear as he did so.

"Are you ready for a second helping, my utterly adorable new foot slave?" James FINALLY stopped masturbating and then teasingly-and-winkingly asked Meowth as Meowth regretfully-and-sighingly finished cleaning his neat human feet with his big feline mouth. Before Meowth even had finished choosing between saying "NO" to James and saying "YES" to James, James already had grabbed his aforementioned honey bottle, squeezed yet another disturbingly large amount of honey out of it and all over his neat human feet, and then incredibly-seductively smeared the honey that he had just covered his neat human feet with ALL over his neat human feet with his equally neat human hands in order to make it properly sticky while having a quite-disturbingly hard penis and bedroom-eyes-havingly smirking at Meowth as he did so.

"Well, I currently am kind of full and DEFINITELY do not need to eat MORE sugar, but-" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and nervously and intensely-blushingly began telling James while James was busy placing his honey bottle atop his bedside table, only to then quite-abruptly get interrupted by James shoving both of the honey-covered soles of his neat human feet directly into his cute feline face and then pinning him down on the floor of his bedroom and smearing the honey that he had just covered the soles of his neat human feet with all over his cute feline face with his neat human feet. While Meowth was busy sitting on the floor of James's bedroom in a fetal position and humiliatedly crying due to what James had just done to him, James unlocked and opened the front door of his bedroom and then merrily ran into his bathroom and turned its lights on in order to smear the honey that he had just gotten onto his neat human hands all over the soles of his equally neat human feet with said hands, wash said hands, and then immediately grab a handheld mirror that Meowth would be able to see his cute feline face by looking at.

"LOOK at yourself! You really are SUCH a WORTHLESS AND UGLY FREAK!" James turned his bathroom's lights back off, ran back into his bedroom, and then sadistically teased Meowth while showing his handheld mirror's reflection of Meowth's honey-covered, messed-up-fur-having and extremely-sad-looking face to Meowth with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's left hand and gently masturbating with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's right hand in order to keep his far-more-existent-than-Meowth's penis hard as he did so. While Meowth was busy speechlessly-and-motionlessly sitting on the floor of James's bedroom in a fetal position and looking utterly horrified due to what James had just shown to him in order to sexually arouse himself, James inserted his handheld mirror into one of his bedside table's item storage drawers (in other words, an item storage drawer that he opened, inserted his handheld mirror into, and then immediately closed), tightly closed and locked the front door of his bedroom in order to keep unwanted visitors out of his bedroom, quite-forcefully grabbed Meowth with both of his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands, and then surprisingly-gently forced Meowth onto his far-less-human-than-his hands and knees.

"Please calm down, you poor thing. I actually do love you quite a lot; I just have a VERY intense teasing fetish that I have been needing to properly take advantage of for QUITE some time!" James soothingly whispered into Meowth's left ear before then lovingly licking all of the honey and tears that he had just gotten onto Meowth's face right off of it and causing Meowth to adorably-awkwardly blush and smile in the process. After gently patting Meowth's head with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands, James immediately got behind Meowth, lifted Meowth's tail straight up with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands, and then finally began repeatedly thrusting his disturbingly hard and far-more-existent-than-Meowth's penis directly into Meowth's anus.

"OOOH...OHHH...Oh, MAN, this feels so GOOD!" Meowth powerfully pressed the palms of his hands against the carpet of the floor that he was on and blushingly-and-sweatingly moaned with excitement as James's penis began repeatedly touching the extremely tender and sensitive-nerve-ending-containing flesh that his cute little feline butt contained. Meanwhile, James even-more-blushingly-and-sweatingly began counting down from (T-minus) ten to (T-minus) zero as he increasingly-rapidly and increasingly-forcefully sodomized Meowth.

"Ten...nine...eight...seven...six...five...four...THREE...TWO...ONE...MY ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAIN!" James surprisingly-calm-soundingly counted down as his penis far-too-quickly went from being rock-hard to being diamond-hard...before then orgasmically screaming at the top of his lungs as his penis completely lost its ability to control itself and began shooting a nauseatingly large amount of cum into Meowth's butt. After exhaustedly lying, moaning and panting on the floor of James's bedroom in extremely exhaustion-showing face-up positions for two entire minutes due to how intensely they had just shown how much they loved each other to each other, James and Meowth immediately climbed onto James's bed (which the left side of belonged to James while its right side belonged to Meowth) and then fell partially asleep atop it while lovingly and utterly-adorable-lookingly hugging each other as they did so. Barely even one minute later, however, Meowth's eyes suddenly became quite-widely open due to the fact that he had just started hearing AM and DM speaking to him with his Central Nervous Super-Computer's "Inner Voice(s)" feature as they sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs.

"WAKE UP, you fucking feline fruitcake! There is SO much explaining that you currently need to give to DM and I about how and why you currently think that you need to have SEX with James in order to show how much you love James to James! You should be COMPLETELY ashamed of yourself right now!" AM threw his arms out beside himself and furiously scolded Meowth, causing Meowth to regretfully and depressed-lookingly nod his head while DM was busy smirkingly crossing his arms over his chest and already being about to tell Meowth to basically have MORE sex with James.

"Also, you CLEARLY have forgotten to make sure that James's feet actually ARE clean ones right now! You do not love him 'every bit as much as he loves you' at ALL, you MONSTER!" DM placed his hands onto his hips and teasingly scolded Meowth in an extremely obvious imitation of the even-more-extremely over-the-top "gentleman voice" that James had, causing AM to cross his arms over his chest and exasperatedly roll his eyes and groan while Meowth also did so.

"What's the MATTER, Meowth? Have you FINALLY realized how much you currently NEED to make sure that my feet are clean so that they won't attract ants and the like, you cheeky boy?" James teasingly asked Meowth after being woken up by the poor cat's groaning. After intensely-blushingly nodding his head and exhaustedly saying "YES…" to James, Meowth immediately crawled over to James's sweet and sticky feet and began doggishly licking them.

"Meowth, the fact that you have just had rather intense sex with one of your own HUMAN owners would be utterly revolting even if Jessie was NOT currently James's fiance! ALSO, you have become one of the foot slaves of a man who probably is even MORE pathetic than you by doing so!" AM placed his hands onto his lap and disgustedly scolded Meowth while Meowth was busy lovingly, slowly and intensely-blushingly licking, sucking and kissing James's utterly glorious feet until NO honey was on them. Meanwhile, James playfully wiggled his feet and giggled due to his ticklishness while teasingly calling Meowth "SUCH an adorably naughty boy" and adorably-awkwardly blushing and smiling as he did so.

"For STARTERS, James is an EXTREMELY spoiled pansy who basically has had to deal with being spineless and being too disgustingly rich and beautiful for his own good while Jessie has had to deal with being motherless and YOU have had to deal with being homeless and parentless, getting nightmarishly abused by FAR too many of the people and creatures that you have met, AND completely-literally not having a penis." DM disgustedly and head-shakingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy cleaning the soles and toes of James's feet with his big feline mouth. Meanwhile, James teasingly curled and wiggled his toes while even-more-teasingly snickering due to a combination of his ticklishness and Meowth's patheticness as he did so.

"Naturally enough, James also is a STUNNINGLY pompous clown whose favorite pastimes are wearing utterly ridiculous-looking costumes, pretending that he is a woman, bragging about how amazing he thinks that he is, and basically SCREAMING 'I am gay!' at the top of his lungs." AM shrugged his shoulders, loudly sighed, and then exhaustedly told Meowth while Meowth was busy cleaning the tops and sides of James's intensely wiggling feet with his big feline mouth and causing James to quite-intensely laugh in the process.

As Meowth and James (the man whose feet Meowth had just finished cleaning with his big feline mouth) immediately continued "sleeping" atop James's bed while lovingly hugging each other as they did so, Meowth merrily thought "I KNOW that James is a total fruity fruitcake; that's why I LOVE him as much I do, you silly goose!" to himself, causing AM to throw his arms out beside himself and exasperatedly roll his eyes while DM crossed his arms over his chest and almost-as-exasperatedly groaned.

"I really should be thanking God for the fact that you currently do not have a penis SO many freaking times right now." AM clutched his forehead with his left hand and exhaustedly told Meowth, causing DM to quite-agreeingly nod his head and sigh while Meowth was busy teasingly smiling and giggling due to how much he knew that AM and DM secretly loved how extremely dirty the mind that his surprisingly powerful brain contained had become.

"HMM...I WONDER...are the two of you able to grant wishes?" Meowth curiously thought to himself, causing AM and DM to nervously look at each other and think "UHH…" to themselves before then reluctantly-and-sighingly nodding their heads and deciding to finally tell him about one of the remarkably numerous things that they had been hiding from him due to how much he loved taking advantage of both things and people. Naturally enough, the thing that Meowth wanted to wish for was a penis, as AM and DM were able to far-too-easily see by looking at the thoughts that were being displayed by his Central Nervous Super-Computer as he "slept" with James.

"YES…" AM and DM shrugged their shoulders, rolled their eyes, shook their heads back and forth and exasperatedly groaned due to how much they already completely knew what Meowth was about to wish for. Meanwhile, Meowth grinningly snickered due to how much he knew that AM and DM secretly wanted to see him repeatedly inserting his penis into the anus of his new boyfriend.

"What are you currently laughing about, sweetie?" James briefly woke up in order to curiously ask Meowth as he and Meowth continued nakedly-and-lovingly hugging each other atop James's bed.

"I'm laughing at YOU due to the fact that you have just had gay sex with one of your own PETS!" Meowth blushingly-and-gigglingly teased James, causing James to humiliatedly whisper "YEAH..." as he and Meowth immediately fell "asleep" again while playfully fondling each other with their hands as they did so.

"Uhhh...before I start making the wish that I painfully-obviously am about to make, would the two of you MIND telling me about what I AM allowed to wish for right now and what I am NOT allowed to wish for right now?" Meowth nervously thought to himself, causing AM and DM to shrug their shoulders, rather-loudly say "WELL…" to him, and then immediately begin telling him about what the rules of his brain's "Wish Granter" feature were while he and James were busy quite-literally playing with each other.

"Well, there technically is exactly one thing that you ARE allowed to wish for right now, and wishing for it quite-literally is a thing that you will NEVER be able to do again." AM crossed his arms over his chest and nervously warned Meowth while Meowth was busy gently-and-lovingly touching James's penis with his cute feline hands. Meanwhile, James was squeezing and smacking Meowth's even more cute feline butt with his sexy human hands while playfully giggling as he did so.

"Well, what IS it? What IS the thing that you have just told me about?" Meowth curiously thought to himself as he and James passionately hugged and French-kissed each other atop James's bed.

"It's...it's...it's the thing that you most-hilariously-ironically do not have right now." AM blushingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy wanting to insert his penis into James but actually not having a penis.

"It isn't Pay Day, is it?" Meowth worried-lookingly thought to himself as he and James continued cuddling each other. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM resoundingly face-palmed themselves.

"NO, you freaking FOOL; it's a PENIS!" DM threw his arms out beside himself and exasperatedly yelled at Meowth while AM crossed his arms over his chest and disappointedly sighed due to how much Meowth had just completely missed the point of what he had just said to him.

"Despite the fact that you are a Meowth, the fact that you currently are unable to use Pay Day actually is quite fitting for you; however, the fact that you currently are a LITERALLY dickless 'tough guy' who is comically weak-looking and isn't even able to properly have sex with the man that he currently is having sex with is comedy GOLD that arguably rivals James himself!" AM snickeringly told Meowth, causing Meowth to indignantly roll his eyes and sigh as he and James continued cuddling each other.

"However, we currently are not allowed to give a penis to you." DM shrugged his shoulders and regretfully told Meowth, causing Meowth to horrified-lookingly and hilariously-loudly yell "WHAT?!" while he and James were busy trying to quietly-and-comfortably sleep atop James's bed.

"I didn't say anything, you adorable little goofball!" James teasingly told Meowth while playfully squeezing Meowth in order to make Meowth warm and comfortable as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth was busy looking extremely and quite-ironically cold and frightened due to what DM had just said to him.

"WHY are the two of you currently unable to give a penis to me?" Meowth weepingly thought to himself, causing AM and DM to shake their heads back and forth and regretfully say "WELL…" to him while James was busy hugging, petting and kissing him like...WELL...like a fruity fruitcake.

"We currently cannot give a penis to you because you currently DO not DESERVE one, ya FOOL!" AM crossed his arms over his chest and frustratedly told Meowth. Meanwhile, James still was lovingly cuddling Meowth but was starting to quite-worriedly wonder what was going on inside Meowth's head as he did so.

"But WHY, AM? WHY do you think that I do not deserve a penis?" Meowth curled himself up into a fetus-shaped ball atop James's bed and shakingly-and-weepingly thought to himself, causing James to shruggingly say "SHEESH!" to Meowth, finally stop touching Meowth, and then immediately fall "asleep" again so that he wouldn't be bothering the total basket case that Meowth far-too-clearly was becoming anymore.

"Because you don't, Meowth; you don't. Practically ALL of the people and creatures that you have wanted to have sex with so far have been members of the following groups: disgusting gold diggers such as Meowzie, HUMANS such as James, creatures who are MUCH less human-like than you, and generally shallow pieces of eye candy that you far-too-frequently forget about the fact that your eyes are connected to a VERY powerful brain while looking at. In other words, imagining YOU having a penis makes us even more uncomfortable than how…(gags)...INTIMATELY you and James have just played with each other." AM placed his hands onto his lap and extremely-disappointedly told Meowth while Meowth was busy tightly clutching his intensely aching head with his hands and increasingly-horrifiedly realizing how right AM was.

"Well, I currently am BORED and need a new toy!" Meowth whimperingly thought to himself while clutching his head with his hands and being extremely fetus-shaped in the process, causing AM and DM to exasperatedly say "UGH…" and intensely-blushingly roll their eyes while Meowth and James rather-disturbingly were busy wanting Meowth to have a penis every bit as much as each other.

"We really are feeling quite a bit of your pain right now, but being every bit as literally dickless as us is a punishment that you really do COMPLETELY deserve right now! WHY did you not properly LISTEN to us when we REPEATEDLY warned you about how much of a greedy slut Meowzie is while you were busy trying to become her new boyfriend/husband?!" DM placed his hands onto his hips and angrily scolded Meowth while AM completely-agreeingly nodded his head.

"I didn't even think that you and AM were REAL back then! Back THEN, I thought that you and him were just imaginary friends that my brain had created due to the fact that I had practically NO actual friends!" Meowth cryingly-and-tremblingly thought to himself while continuing to be a fetus-shaped and utterly pathetic basket case atop James's bed as he did so.

"Well, you kind of are SUPPOSED to still think that DM and I are imaginary friends right now due to how much playing he and I have done with your brain in order to force you to do so, but due to how extremely REAL your mental problems have become, the two of us have quite-recently decided to cause you to become properly aware of the fact that we are two of your only REAL friends and hopefully stop being an utterly nauseating little RAT in the process." AM crossed his arms over his chest and regretfully told Meowth, causing Meowth to quite-disturbed-lookingly whisper "What?" to himself due to the fact that "playing with his brain" had just gotten mentioned by AM.

"Uhhh...what did you mean when you said that you and DM have been playing with my brain a few seconds ago? You and him haven't been giving any DAMAGE to it, right?" Meowth began lying in a completely normal face-up sleeping position right next to James and surprisingly-calmly thought to himself, causing AM and DM to sighingly shake their heads back and forth while Meowth was busy staring straight up at the ceiling of James's bedroom.

"AM and I haven't DAMAGED your brain, but by using the Central Nervous Super-Computer that it contains, we HAVE been deleting your interesting but extremely inconsequential sightings of 'bugs that look like you' from your memory banks AND doing various other quite-literally mind-changing things. Despite how disgustingly manipulative we have decided to be in order to keep you safe, we really do NEED to make sure that you will NEVER become permanently aware of the fact that we and the aforementioned CNSC that we are two of the three main operators of actually ARE completely real in order to prevent you from becoming excessively reliant on us and starting to think that your brain completely belongs to us. Naturally enough, AJ, DJ, AJS and DJS basically have been doing the exact same thing that I have just told you about to James and Jessie. Therefore, you, James and Jessie already have spent QUITE large amounts of time being right about the outer workings of your brains but being extremely wrong about their inner workings." DM placed his hands onto his lap and regretfully told Meowth, causing Meowth to angrily think "WHAT?!" to himself while he and James were busy "peacefully sleeping" right next to each other atop James's bed.

"You...you two...you and AM are able to remove memories from my memory banks?!" Meowth seethingly thought to himself while already wanting to quite-loudly scream in both fear and anger as he did so. Meanwhile, AM and DM regretfully-and-understandingly nodded their heads and sighed.

"Well, the brain that your head currently contains BASICALLY is one of the ones that the heads of Jessie and James currently contain, so why would DM and I NOT be able to remove memories from your memory banks right now?" AM shrugged his shoulders and frustratedly asked Meowth while DM completely-agreeingly nodded his head and sighed. A few seconds later, the thing that AM had just said to Meowth caused Meowth to immediately go from being seething to being completely furious and wanting to mercilessly beat AM and DM up until every bone in their bodies was at LEAST as broken as Meowzie had caused his heart to become.

"Would you and DM MIND telling me...ahem...WHY THE TWO OF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETELY REMOVED MY MEMORIES OF THE UTTERLY NIGHTMARISH THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED TO ME AT CAMP POKEHEARST AND IN HOLLYWOOD FROM MY BRAIN YET?!" Meowth surprisingly-calm-soundingly began thinking to himself while having a brightly red face...and then QUITE-suddenly began thinking to himself in one of THE loudest and most angry-sounding ways that he was capable of thinking to himself in while having a glowingly red head that a rather large amount of steam was coming out of the ear holes and top of as he did so. Roughly ten seconds of Meowth incredibly-intensely shaking due to how angry he was later, James, AM and DM became so extremely worried about Meowth's far-too-rapidly declining mental health that they immediately started trying to calm him down so that he wouldn't attempt to kill anyone.

"Meowth, PLEASE answer this question for me; what is WRONG with you right now? What has just caused you to become SO angry that you seem to barely even be able to control yourself?" James sat right next to Meowth (who was face-uply and utterly-furious-lookingly lying atop the man's bed) in a "criss-cross applesauce" position and quite-worried-soundingly asked Meowth while gently-and-lovingly stroking and patting the intensely aching head of the poor thing with his graceful human hands as he did so. A few seconds later, Meowth frustratedly said "Stop BOTHERING me!" to James while continuing to stare straight up at the ceiling of James's bedroom, excessively-intensely shake due to how angry AM and DM had just caused him to become, and generally be a total basket case as he did so.

"PLEASE just TALK to me, Meowth; I currently am trying to HELP you!" James placed his hands onto his lap and very-depressed-lookingly warned Meowth while Meowth was busy completely ignoring him. Roughly fifteen seconds of Meowth completely ignoring James later, James shrugged his shoulders, exasperatedly rolled his eyes, quite-loudly sighed, and then immediately fell "asleep" again while AM and DM were busy extremely-disappointedly shaking their heads back and forth and wishing that they lived inside the head of a better "person".

"Meowth, we already have TOLD you about what happens when COMPLETELY unforgettable things such as how much you have gotten abused at Camp Pokehearst and in Hollywood enter the memory banks of characters such as you, Jessie and James! GETTING THEM OUT OF THE BRAINS THAT THEY HAVE ENTERED BECOMES COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE!" AM threw his arms out beside himself and frustratedly told Meowth, causing DM to extremely-depressedly shake his head back and forth and whisper "YEAH…" to himself while Meowth was busy almost-as-depressedly nodding his head and whispering "I WANT TO DIE…" to himself.

"Even if you kill yourself by destroying your brain, you will have a perfect backup copy of it in your afterlife, so don't even THINK about killing yourself by destroying your brain!" DM crossed his arms over his chest and angrily told Meowth while quite-ironically causing Meowth to think about killing himself by destroying his brain as he did so. Roughly ten seconds of Meowth and AM regretfully nodding their heads due to what DM had just said later, Meowth even-more-regretfully continued "speaking" to AM and DM while looking and being painfully depressed as he did so.

"I probably am going to live in HELL in my afterlife anyway…" Meowth weepingly thought to himself, causing AM and DM to completely-agreeingly nod their heads and whisper "YEAH…" to themselves while Meowth was busy being about to jump off of James's bed and onto the floor of James's bedroom. A few seconds (and one jump) later, James immediately and quite-startledly woke up after hearing the noise that Meowth's feet had just caused the floor of his bedroom to make by hitting it.

"Uhh...Meowth? What are you doing right now?" James tiredly looked at Meowth and confusedly asked Meowth while Meowth was busy opening the item storage drawers of his bedside table in order to make sure that the one of them that his handheld mirror was inside also contained one of his pistol-shaped grink (grow/shrink) ray guns, immediately-but-gently closing said drawers due to the fact that he had just found out that said gun was exactly where he had been hoping that it was, and then quickly-yet-quietly walking toward the front door of his bedroom while being extremely naked and looking even-more-extremely "up to no good" as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM exhausted-lookingly shrugged their shoulders and sighed while quite-visibly wondering why the brain-operating chairs that they were sitting on were not inside the head of a better and less disturbing-fetishes-having "person" as they did so.

"I'm going into Jessie's bedroom in order to make sure that she still is asleep and make sure that the miniature Jessies that live inside her head still are alive." Meowth regretfully told James while hanging his cute feline head in shame as he did so. Meanwhile, James increasingly-worriedly continued looking at Meowth and wondering what was going on inside Meowth's head.

"UHHH...are you going to wash your body before entering Jessie's bedroom and NOT try to have SEX with Jessie WHILE being in her bedroom?" James nervously asked Meowth while Meowth was busy unlocking and opening the front door of his bedroom. After incredibly-flatly saying "Yes." to James and then immediately leaving James's bedroom and closing its front door behind himself while James was busy shrugging his shoulders, rolling his eyes and exasperatedly sighing, Meowth immediately walked into James's bathroom, turned its lights on, and then closed and locked its entrance door behind himself so that James hopefully would not be able to interrupt the quite warm and cleansing shower that he was about to start taking.

"AM and DM, I don't even WANT to imagine how much the two of you probably hate your lives right now. The two of you already have spent SO many months being stuck with having to inhabit and operate the brain of the utterly pathetic loser that I am, and now...well...NOW, the two of you are stuck with having to live inside my head while I am busy wanting to become able to shove my currently non-existent penis into the butt of a TOTAL fruity fruitcake who is one of my completely human owners while I am a partially human animal." Meowth extremely-depressed-lookingly thought to himself as he stepped into James's shower and then immediately began spraying its relaxingly warm and cleansing water all over himself despite the fact that he normally hated water.

Naturally enough, Meowth's pair of main breathing holes was on the top of his head (between his ears) and belonged to a "person" who was excessively afraid of water. Therefore, Meowth quite-ironically kept James's shower's water away from his one of the Team Rocket Trio's water-proof and force-field-featuring brains that its members actually were completely aware of both the water-proofness of and the force-field-featuringness of by closing his main breathing holes and breathing through his mouth while he was busy spraying James's shower's water all over himself.

"We want to DIE." AM and DM hung their heads in shame and self-loathingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy covering the top of his dirty-mind-containing head with James's lavender-scented shampoo and then vigorously scrubbing his dirty-mind-containing head with his hands.

"I DEFINITELY also want to die right now, but there still are a few VERY important things that me and the two of you need to take care of before allowing our lives to end." Meowth somewhat-nervously thought to himself while breath-holdingly washing the shampoo that he had just used off of himself as he did so. After wondering what Meowth had just started talking about for a quite-understandably small number of seconds while the shampoo that Meowth had just started washing off of his head began moving straight down from his head to his toes in gloriously detailed slow motion, AM and DM quite-tiredly shook their heads back and forth and sighed.

"Let me guess; you want to kill Jessie and then marry James?" AM extremely-bored-soundingly asked Meowth while Meowth was busy covering his body that James far-too-clearly loved FAR too much with body wash that he had just squirted onto James's cute little ball-shaped shower sponge. Naturally enough, the body wash that I have just mentioned belonged to James and was lavender-scented.

"Well, those two things BASICALLY are the main things that I currently want to do, but I also want to make sure that James is COMPLETELY aware of how utterly DISGUSTING the fact that he has just started having sex with ME is!" Meowth increasingly-angrily thought to himself as he scrubbed his arm pits, butt and crotch with James's cute little ball-shaped shower sponge.

"Let me guess; you want to turn yourself into a giant and then repeatedly stomp on James's penis due to how much you hate the fact that James currently has a penis while you currently do not have one?" AM embarrassedly asked Meowth as he and DM blushingly looked at the plan that was being displayed as Comic Sans text on the screen of Meowth's Central Nervous Super-Computer. After hearing what AM had just said to him, Meowth confusedly said "HUH?" out loud while scrubbing his back, chest, legs and feet with James's cute little ball-shaped shower sponge as he did so.

"After doing THAT, you want to...ahem...SWALLOW James in order to give a Secret Test of Character to him?" DM extremely-confusedly asked Meowth while Meowth was busy humiliated-lookingly washing the aforementioned body wash that he had just used off of both himself and James's cute little ball-shaped shower sponge in gloriously detailed slow motion.

"WOW...have the two of you just literally read my THOUGHTS?" Meowth astonishedly thought to himself as he finally finished washing his beautiful body and then immediately turned James's shower off.

"Meowth, you are one of the members of a species whose members NATURALLY have both nostrils that are on the TOPS of their heads AND water-proof and computer-containing brains that are encased in extremely form-fitting and almost-completely invisible bio-electric force fields AND are the homes of miniature versions of the Meowths that they belong to! In other words, YOU ARE A CARTOON CHARACTER!" AM increasingly-angrily reminded Meowth while Meowth was busy walking out of James's shower and then immediately drying himself off with an extremely pink one of James's bath towels.

"Well, at least I haven't gotten tricked into thinking that I am a 'flaming' Moltres!" Meowth indignantly thought to himself while he was busy drying himself off with the aforementioned extremely pink one of James's bath towels that he had just grabbed. A few seconds later, AM and DM shrugged their shoulders and exasperatedly sighed due to what Meowth had just "said" to them.

"Well, at least James hasn't gotten tricked into thinking that 'all that glitters is gold' by a woman who has 'all that glitters is NOT gold' written ALL over herself!" AM disgustedly sneered at Meowth as Meowth finally finished drying himself off and then immediately started brushing his teeth with Jessie's toothbrush and James's toothpaste while far-too-proud-lookingly looking at himself with the big, wide, rectangular and excessively expensive-looking vanity mirror that James's bathroom contained and thankfully being completely aware of how much of a literal penis sucker James's toothbrush (which had been sitting RIGHT next to Jessie's toothbrush) belonged to as he did so.

"BUT...but...Meowzie had such a cute body and really was SO sweet when I met her for my first few times in Hollywood…" Meowth depressedly thought to himself while he was busy cleaning his mouth with Jessie's toothbrush in order to FINALLY get James's penile germs out of his mouth. After hearing what Meowth had just "said" to them, AM and DM immediately rolled their eyes and exasperatedly groaned due to the fact that they had just gotten reminded about how surprisingly small the brain that they lived inside was despite how large Meowth often pretended that it was.

"For YOUR information, Meowzie's cute body REALLY WAS one of the ONLY redeeming qualities that she had when you met her for your first few times in Hollywood! She cared about practically NOTHING other than money and herself, she was an utterly REPULSIVE gold-digging slut who couldn't even decide whether she wanted to have sex with animals such as you and herself or wanted to have sex with HUMANS such as Jessie and James...AND, most importantly, when you showed how human-like you have become in order to make her happy to her for your first time, she spoke to you in a way that was about as SWEET as a mixed drink that the ingredients of are vodka, whiskey and hot sauce!" DM extremely-frustratedly reminded Meowth while Meowth was busy scrubbing his teeth and tongue with Jessie's toothbrush so that his mouth would become fit for King James.

"Well, at least Meowzie has given an extremely good reason to hate insufferably pompous bitches such as Jessie as much as I currently do to me." Meowth hatefully thought to himself while spitting an excessively large amount of James's toothpaste into James's sink and then sending it straight down the "throat" of James's sink with some good old-fashioned faucet water. After hearing what Meowth had just "said" to them, AM and DM immediately began depressed-lookingly shaking their heads back and forth while loudly sighing and regretfully thinking "OH, dear…" to themselves as they did so.

While Meowth was busy finally ending his tooth-brushing session and then immediately sending the spit and toothpaste that he had just gotten onto Jessie's toothbrush and into James's sink straight down the aforementioned "throat" of James's sink with more of the same faucet water that he had previously used, AM and DM shrugged their shoulders and extremely-disappointedly groaned as they looked at Meowth's aforementioned plan and thought about how utterly disgusting and humiliating the things that it said that he was about to start doing to Jessie and James were.

"Meowth, you really are SUCH a disgusting little rat…" AM nauseatedly and green-face-havingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy unlocking and opening the entrance door of James's bathroom, turning James's bathroom's lights off, and then walking back out of James's bathroom.

"Well, at least I'm not the disgusting little BRAT that Meowzie was when I met her for my first few times in Hollywood!" Meowth indignantly thought to himself as he far-too-eagerly opened the front door of Jessie's bedroom and then walked back into Jessie's bedroom in order to make sure that Jessie, AJS, and DJS still were every bit as asleep as he had decided to cause them to become.

"Of COURSE you currently are not the disgusting little brat that Meowzie was when you met her for your first few times in Hollywood; THAT disgusting little brat was sane enough to NOT enter your body and then rip your heart and brain apart with her bare hands just because she did not like you and did not want you to be able to get in her way while she was trying to have sex with one of her HUMAN owners! What you currently have become due to your complete inability to get over the utterly sickening verbal abuse that Meowzie has given to you is VASTLY worse than a simp, Meowth; it is a total fucking SOCIOPATH!" DM increasingly-angrily told Meowth while Meowth was busy opening the item storage drawers of Jessie's bedside table, finding one of Jessie's pistol-shaped grink ray guns inside the uppermost one of them, and then immediately closing all of them while looking far-too-extremely proud of himself as he did so.

"HMPH! We'll see who the REAL sociopath of the Team Rocket Trio is when I force James to go into my body and play with my internal organs in the NEXT one of this episode's main parts!" Meowth snickeringly told AM and DM as he shrunk himself to the size of a quite small ant and caused the two of them to become equally smaller by doing so.

"If you want to SEE the utterly disgusting sadist that you have just started turning yourself into, then you definitely should be aware of the fact that you currently have EXACTLY one chance to IMMEDIATELY stop doing the thing that you currently are doing, start looking at yourself with a mirror, and then THINK about the thing that the bestiality-fetish-having cock sucker that you have become able to see the face of by looking at yourself with that mirror has just said to me and DM before DM and I start to completely stop feeling sorry for you." AM crossed his arms over his chest and disgustedly-but-patiently warned Meowth as Meowth far-too-eagerly flew straight through Jessie's snotty and hairy nose and then smugly-grinningly flew straight through the back entrance of her brain while she was busy blushingly-and-moaningly dreaming about having sex with James.

"What I currently want to SEE is Jessie and James getting what they currently DESERVE due to how disgusting and pathetic they currently are, and I currently have both my ACTUAL heart AND my actual brain set on properly punishing the two of them for how much of a CLOWN they seem to think that I am!" Meowth hatefully thought to himself while angrily walking toward Jessie's Central Nervous Super-Computer and past her completely unconscious versions of AM and DM. A few seconds later, AM and DM extremely-surprisedly became completely aware of the fact that Meowth's mind actually HAD become an almost-completely unchangeable one.

"OHHH...my penis would be SO fucking hard right now if I currently had a penis...I have spent SO many of my life's days getting bossed around by this obnoxious bitch, and now, I FINALLY have become able to play with her precious little brain every bit as much as I have been wanting to…" Meowth far-too-excitedly thought to himself while intensely blushing and devilishly grinning from ear to ear in the process as he immediately took DJS's former Jessie's-brain-operating seat, made sure that Jessie's ears had NOT gotten turned back on, and then started doing some good old-fashioned memory deleting.

"HMM...crazy shit such as me getting superpowers and James thinking that he is a Moltres happens all the time in the lives of me, James and Jessie, so the fact that I currently have extremely long-LASTING superpowers definitely SHOULD be a thing that I currently am able to remove from the memory banks of the fucking IDIOT that Jessie is…" Meowth somewhat-worriedly thought to himself as Jessie's CNSC scanned him in order to make sure that he was one of the three main versions of one of the Team Rocket Trio's members and then immediately gave complete access to Jessie's memory banks to him after confirming that he, in fact, completely was one of them.

"YES! The fact that I am going to still have superpowers when today's sunrise happens IS a thing that I currently am able to remove from Jessie's memory banks! Thank GOD, young Meowth!" Meowth extremely-relievedly thought to himself as he removed "The superpowers that Meowth has just gotten are extremely long-lasting ones." from Jessie's memory banks and then replaced it with "The superpowers that Meowth has just gotten are superpowers that he will immediately lose when tomorrow's sunrise happens, and Meowth will IMMEDIATELY maul Jessie to death if Jessie tells him that this memory is a fake one." so that Jessie would become more likely to "accidentally" cause her own death by swallowing him while he was busy still having his new superpowers.

"Now, I need to make how fragile the interior of this 'tough' girl actually is even more hilariously ironic than it normally is!" Meowth snickeringly thought to himself as he turned how much of a femdom fetish Jessie had completely "up to eleven" by using her CNSC's Control Panel. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM crossed their arms over their chests, quite-loudly sighed, and extremely-disappointedly shook their intensely aching heads back and forth as they looked at the parts of Meowth's plan that said that Meowth was going to "clean Jessie's feet with his mouth", "crawl into Jessie's vagina", and "drink Jessie's breast milk".

"NOW, I need to make sure that Jessie, AJS and DJS are NOT going to wake up at a time that I do not want the three of them to wake up at! OOOH! What's THIS?!" Meowth mischievously thought to himself as he found the "Alarm Clock" feature of Jessie's CNSC and then immediately activated it so that it would cause a song that was stuck in Jessie's head to quite-loudly play in her one of the Team Rocket Trio's minds at exactly 12:00 PM (noon). A few painfully long-feeling seconds later, Jessie's CNSC displayed a warning message that said that due to the fact that AJS and DJS were the most sentient parts OF Jessie's mind, the alarm that Meowth had just activated was going to play in both Jessie's mind and those of AJS and DJS.

"NOW, I need to get rid of the electrical energy that I have absorbed into myself!" Meowth somewhat-worriedly thought to himself as he quickly-yet-quietly walked toward the back entrance of Jessie's brain while absorbing quite a bit of the electrical energy that Jessie's brain contained into himself with his feet in order to make sure that he was not creating a plot hole as he did so. Naturally enough, the next thing that Meowth did was even more weird; after flying back out of Jessie's brain by flying through its back entrance, Meowth decided to fly onto the top of Jessie's brain, crawl onto the top of Jessie's parietal lobe, and then slowly-and-gently release the electrical energy that he had absorbed into himself into Jessie's parietal lobe with his hands and feet while much-more-literally tickling Jessie's parietal lobe with his fingers and toes as he did so.

"MMMH...AHHH...OHHHGH...OH, YEAH...PLEASE DON'T STOP FUCKING ME, JAMES!" Jessie increasingly-arousedly moaned and yelled as Meowth rapidly crawled around on the top of her parietal lobe with his completely bare hands and feet and intensely tickled one of her brain's extremely sensitive main pleasure centers by doing so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM wide-eyedly shook their heads back and forth and whispered "WHAT...THE...FUCK?" to themselves due to how utterly insane the "person" whose head they lived inside far-too-clearly was becoming.

"Come ON, Jessie; you KNOW that James would NEVER do THAT!" Meowth extremely-sarcastically thought to himself as he crawled onto the exact center of the "sweet spot" that he far-too-clearly was on and then immediately began licking it in an extremely passionate way while quite-intensely blushing and causing AM and DM to quite-nearly vomit as he did so. Meanwhile, Jessie began moaning more and more loudly until she finally became completely overloaded with excitement due to how intensely James was fucking her in the wet dream that actually was supposed to be about HER having sex with HIM that she was having.

"OH, MY GODDD, YESSS! I FUCKING LOOOVE YOU, JAAAMES!" Jessie orgasmically and intensely-blushingly yelled as the wet dream that was about her having sex with James that she was having suddenly became so extremely sensual that it caused her to cream herself so intensely that she became even more deeply asleep than she had previously been due to how much Meowth had just stimulated her parietal lobe. While Jessie was busy being almost-completely unconscious due to how intensely she had just creamed herself, Meowth flew straight back out of her nose, enlarged himself straight back to a normal human size, and then immediately walked straight back out of Jessie's bedroom and gently closed its front door behind himself while extremely-understandably looking quite embarrassed as he did so.

"Meowth, for the love of God, PLEASE just climb onto James's bed and then properly fall asleep atop it BEFORE you somehow manage to cause DM and I to become even MORE uncomfortable than DM and I currently are!" AM extremely-tired-lookingly clutched his head with his hands and exasperatedly yelled at Meowth while Meowth was busy walking straight back into James's bedroom and then quickly-yet-quietly closing and locking its front door behind himself. Meanwhile, DM was extremely-frightened-lookingly shivering due to how much playing Meowth had just done with Jessie's brain.

"UHHH...Meowth? You DID not have sex with Jessie after taking tonight's one of your showers, RIGHT?" James (who basically had just gotten woken up by Jessie's moaning and yelling) extremely-worriedly asked Meowth while face-uply lying atop his bed and frightened-and-exhausted-lookingly staring straight up at the ceiling of his bedroom as he did so.

"UMMM...NO! OF COURSE NOT! Jessie did the moaning and yelling that she has just done because she was dreaming about having sex with YOU, James!" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and extremely-nervous-soundingly told James while having extremely shifty eyes and partially lying to James as he did so.

"Come ON, Meowth; do you REALLY think that I am gullible enough to be able to believe that the thing that you have just said to me is not a lie?!" James crossed his arms over his chest, rolled his eyes, and exasperatedly asked Meowth while AM, DM, AJ and DJ completely-agreeingly nodded their heads.

"Well, I'm the one of the two of us that currently is able to enter your head and then rip your precious little brain apart with his bare hands, so please answer this question for me: do you want to IMMEDIATELY stop thinking that your best friend has just lied to you, or do you want to get your precious little brain turned into a glorified pile of scrambled eggs by your best friend?" Meowth smirkingly asked James while slowly-and-creepily walking toward James's bed as he did so.

"OKAY! OKAY! I no longer think that you have just lied to me! However, I currently DO think that you are starting to become utterly insane! What in the actual Hell is WRONG with YOUR brain?" James extremely-worriedly told and asked Meowth while giving a "back off" gesture to Meowth with his neat human hands as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth quite-thirsty-lookingly climbed onto the top of James's bed and extremely-surprisingly was NOT about to start having even more sex with James as he did so.

"HUH? Why do you currently seem to be so extremely SAD, Meowth? You aren't really STILL thinking about Meowzie and Hollywood, RIGHT?" James sat atop his bed in a "criss-cross applesauce" position, placed his hands onto his lap, and quite-worriedly asked Meowth while Meowth was busy legs-danglingly sitting on the edge of his side of James's bed and extremely-depressed-lookingly looking down at the floor of James's bedroom.

"Perhaps the remarkably charming little PUPPET play that I currently am about to show to you will cause you and the miniature versions of me that live inside my head to become properly aware of how utterly empty I currently feel." Meowth shook his head back and forth and regretfully told James as AM and DM immediately flew out of his cute feline head by flying through the breathing holes that were on its top. A few seconds later, James extremely-confusedly yelled "HUH?!" due to how completely real AM and DM had just shown the fact that they were to him by flying right in front of his lovely human eyes.

"What has just caused YOU to become so SURPRISED, James?" Meowth smirkingly asked James as AM and DM flew straight into James's ears while James was busy quite-nervously wondering what the two of them were doing. A few seconds later, AM and DM had incredibly-quickly flown all the way through James's ear canals and were standing right next to his ear drums.

"You, me, and Jessie...we actually DO contain miniature versions of ourselves that live inside our heads?!" James tightly clutched his head with his hands and bewilderedly asked, causing AM to yell "THAT'S RIGHT!" into James's left ear drum while DM yelled "THAT'S RIGHT!" into James's right ear drum.

"YUP…" Meowth loudly sighed and then tiredly said while very-tired-lookingly nodding his head as he did so. A few seconds later, James angrily smacked the sides of his lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his hands and thankfully caused AM and DM to fly back out of his ears and stop bothering him by doing so while Meowth was busy saying "AHEM!" in order to basically tell James that the aforementioned "puppet play" that he wanted to show to James was about to begin.

"However, the MAIN fact that I currently am thinking about is a fact that has disturbed me QUITE-nearly every bit as much as that one has; it is the fact that you currently are being SO nice to me. You currently LOVE the cock-sucking little RAT that I currently am SO much that you have PROUDLY allowed YOUR cock to be one of the ones that he sucks and gets shoved into his butt. You have been pampering me in a way that is causing me to remind myself of Meowzie FAR more than I should." Meowth extremely-regretfully told James while far-too-rapidly starting to sound like Ren Hoek (Peter Lorre) as he did so. Meanwhile, James stood in front of Meowth, crossed his neat human arms over his hot human chest, and equally-regretfully nodded his head while AM and DM stood atop James's shoulders (AM was on James's left shoulder, while DM was on James's right shoulder) and loudly-sighingly hung their heads in extremely visible shame.

"Despite the fact that I quite-quickly took a shower after having the sex that I have far-too-recently had with you, my mind is so painfully DIRTY right now! I don't think that it will EVER be REMOTELY clean again!" Meowth shook his head back and forth, clutched his head with both of his hands, and self-loathingly told James. A few seconds later, Meowth exhaustedly said "UGGGH…" and collapsed onto the top of James's bed while James, AM and DM completely-agreeingly nodded their heads, shrugged their shoulders and sighed.

"My life really is SUCH an utterly pathetic JOKE. I currently have been one of Team Rocket's members for SO many days and STILL am almost-completely unable to believe how almost-completely pointless some of the things that I did in order to improve my life when I was younger were and are. I went to Hollywood in order to become a celebrity and then extremely-quickly became a penniless and homeless PARIAH after getting to Hollywood...I became a fake human and became unable to use PAY DAY in the process in order to impress a girl whose favorite things were money and REAL humans...I became one of Team Rocket's members in order to become rich and powerful and then remained poor and weak after doing so...and in general, my life basically was and is nothing but a hilariously massive pile of irony and disappointment, just like your life." Meowth weepingly told James while crossing his cute feline legs, resting his cute feline hands atop his equally cute feline chest, resting his intensely aching feline head atop "his" one of James's pillows, face-uply lying atop James's bed, and wide-eyedly staring straight up at the ceiling of James's bedroom as he did so. Meanwhile, AM and DM flew off of James's shoulders and then immediately began floating directly above James's lovely-lavender-hair-having head and looking down at Meowth while painfully-intensely wanting to fly back into Meowth's head and give some good old-fashioned psychotherapy to Meowth as they did so.

"LOOK at me, James. Despite the fact that I quite-ironically have become one of the idols of MILLIONS of people, I currently am an utterly DISGUSTING coward who is almost-completely unable to stop whining about his past and is SO much of a sex-starved little RAT that he has forced you to cheat on Jessie just to finally give a proper chance to LITERALLY suck your dick to himself. I have caused Meowzie to become SO right about me...I have become SUCH a horny and crazy little FREAK..." Meowth shakingly clutched the top of James's bed with his cute feline hands and sobbingly told James while James, AM and DM completely-agreeingly nodded their heads and sighed. Naturally enough, Meowth started going completely "off of the deep end" a few seconds later.

"Despite the fact that I currently am acting like a total weakling, I currently am able to EXTREMELY-easily end the utterly pathetic farce that my life currently is. However, YOU are SO completely pathetic and useless that I currently want to kill you even more than I currently want to kill myself." Meowth devilishly-grinningly told James while sounding quite-disturbingly happy as he did so. Meanwhile, James, AM and DM audibly gulped and terrified-lookingly started shivering as they looked at the increasingly visible...well, MONSTER that Meowth had become.

"I currently am able to effortlessly kill you by quite-gently TOUCHING you with my cute and soft little hands." Meowth jumped back off of James's bed and then snickeringly told James while having an extremely creepy grin on his face and disturbingly-slowly walking toward the speechless and motionless James and the almost-equally speechless and motionless AM and DM as he did so. A few seconds later, the extremely scared-looking James girlishly gasped in terror as Meowth surprisingly-gently grabbed the left and right sides of his lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his cute and soft feline hands. A few MORE seconds later, the extremely worried-looking AM and DM started hugging each other for comfort while Meowth was busy being the utterly terrifying creep that he had become (homoerotically stroking James's head with his cute little feline hands and even-more-homoerotically licking James's face with his big and moist feline tongue).

"When the countdown that I currently am about to start ends, I am going to suck a HUGE amount of the electrical energy that your brain currently contains out of your brain by using my hands. While you are 'busy' being almost-completely unconscious due to how much of your brain's energy I have sucked out of your brain, I will drag you out of your house's front door and onto its front yard by using my aforementioned hands." Meowth far-too-calm-soundingly told the fearfully shivering James, causing the fearfully shivering James to quite-audibly gulp while the increasingly-extremely worried-looking AM and DM continued hugging each other for comfort.

"UMMM...what is the NEXT thing that you are about to do to me? Are you going to enlarge yourself while increasing the amount of electrical energy that your body contains in the process and then literally crush my heart by using your equally-literally electrifying feet?" James extremely-fearfully asked Meowth while almost not even wanting to know what the next one of the things that Meowth was about to do to him was as he did so. Meanwhile, AM and DM continued terrified-lookingly hugging each other for comfort and intently looked down at the top of Meowth's increasingly insanity-filled and extremely jealousy-filled head as they did so.

"NO, Mr. Bond; I'm going to enlarge myself while increasing the amount of electrical energy that my body contains in the process and then almost-literally touch your heart by using my quite-literally electrifying HANDS!" Meowth snickeringly told James, causing James, AM and DM to exasperatedly shrug their shoulders and sigh as Meowth suddenly stopped touching James and then finally backed away from him. A few seconds later, Meowth took a surprisingly deep breath and then immediately started being scary again, causing James, AM and DM to tiredly roll their eyes and groan.

"That's RIGHT, James. I currently am holding the fate of MILLIONS of people with MY utterly filthy little hands. I currently am about to crush the hearts of those people by using THESE hands." Meowth frightened-lookingly told James while turning the palms of his cute little feline hands directly toward James and slowly-and-ominously wiggling his equally cute little feline fingers at James as he did so, causing James to extremely-depressedly shrug his shoulders and sigh due to how much of a mentally broken toy the Meowth that he was looking at had gotten turned into by him and Jessie. Meanwhile, AM and DM extremely-worried-lookingly nodded their heads at each other and then immediately flew straight back into Meowth's head by flying through the breathing holes that were on its top.

"Meowth, please properly THINK about the thing that you currently are about to do before doing it! The utterly BEAUTIFUL man that you currently are about to start killing is a man who LOVES you and PROTECTS you! He basically is a GOD!" James frustratedly told Meowth while clutching Meowth's shoulders with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands and intensely shaking Meowth as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM immediately re-took their Meowth's-brain-operating seats and activated the Control Panel of Meowth's CNSC.

"What currently is so godlike about YOU, James? I currently want YOU to IMMEDIATELY close your eyes, open your mind, and start looking INTO yourself! Let's see how much you currently LOVE the PERSON that your 'utterly' beautiful body currently belongs to, you animal-fucking PONCE!" Meowth disgustedly shoved James away from himself with his neat feline hands and then hatefully sneered at James. A few seconds later, James regretfully nodded his head, loudly swallowed his pride, and then far-too-reluctantly started following the advice that Meowth had just given to him while AM and DM were busy increasingly-intensely wanting (and needing) to activate the "Headache Causer" feature of Meowth's CNSC.

"I currently hate myself SO much…" James weepingly told Meowth while AJ and DJ were busy sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs, crossing their arms over their chests, and completely-agreeingly nodding their heads and sighing due to how much of a pompous and bestiality-fetish-having clown the screen of James's CNSC had just started showing to them.

"Despite the fact that you and your fans far-too-clearly have been thinking that you are a god for an EXTREMELY large number of days right now, you currently are JUST as mortal as I currently am! You WILL be dead when this night is over, you 'UTTERLY' narcissistic piece of garbage!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and extremely-angrily told James while James was busy self-loathingly shaking his lovely-lavender-hair-having head back and forth and crying. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ self-pityingly hung their heads in shame and whimpered.

"TEN...NINE...EIGHT...SEVEN...SIX...FIVE…" Meowth sadistically-grinningly began saying to James while slowly-but-terrifyingly walking toward James like a zombie and having bloodshot and twitching eyes as he did so. Meanwhile, AM and DM utterly-terrified-lookingly nodded their heads at each other and then immediately activated the "Headache Causer" feature of Meowth's CNSC and turned Meowth's CNSC's "Headache Causer" feature's "Pain Intensity" setting all the way "up to eleven" while James was busy pressing his far-more-human-than-Meowth's back against the front door of his bedroom and extremely-fearfully shaking as Meowth approached him.

"NYAAARTH! IT'S HAPPENING AGAAAIN! MY BRAIN! MY BEAUTIFUL...SEXY...BRAAAIN! HYAAAUUUGH! HYAAAUUUGH! HYAAAUUUGH!" Meowth collapsed onto his knees, extremely-tightly clutched his unbelievably-intensely aching head with both of his hands, looked straight up at the ceiling of James's bedroom, and intensely-cryingly screamed in agony as he suddenly started experiencing a headache that was so unbelievably intense and painful that it almost caused him to think that his brain literally was about to explode and cause his head to explode in the process.

"UHHH...Meowth, are you OKAY right now? If you currently need to go to a hospital and/or get some help from a psychiatrist, then you DEFINITELY should tell me that you do NOW rather than doing so later!" James regretfully looked down at Meowth and extremely-worriedly warned the whimpering, sideways, wide-and-bloodshot-eyed, intensely trembling, and extremely fetus-shaped ball of mental illness(es) that Meowth had just turned himself into on the floor of his bedroom. Meanwhile, inside the brain that Meowth's intensely aching head that he was tightly clutching with both of his neat feline hands while looking extremely terrified as he did so contained, AM and DM exasperatedly shrugged their shoulders and sighed due to how much Meowth had caused himself to completely deserve the punishment that the two of them had just given to him.

"My brain is an EXTREMELY powerful one that basically starts repairing itself whenever I start being deeply asleep, James; the only things that I currently need to get HELP from are my inner angel, my inner demon, and my brain's built-in alarm clock!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and ironically-frightened-soundingly told/reminded James while continuing to be a fetus-shaped and utterly-terrified-looking ball of mental illness(es) as he did so. A few seconds later, James somewhat-sarcastic-soundingly said "AWWW; I currently am SO extremely proud of you, Meowth! You currently are SUCH an adorable and BRAVE little guy!" to Meowth while scooping Meowth up into his powerful human arms and then adorably-gently lowering Meowth onto the top of his bed as he did so.

"Ummm...SWEETIE? Is the built-in alarm clock that you have just told me that your brain contains REAL, or is it a thing that you have made up in order to cause me to think that your brain is more interesting than it is?" James somewhat-teasingly asked Meowth by leaning toward him and whispering into his left ear after placing Meowth's adorably big and round head atop his bed's right pillow (which actually was its left pillow from Meowth's point of view), burying all of the other parts of Meowth's body underneath his bed's remarkably soft blankets, and then extremely-lovingly kissing the left cheek of Meowth's face. Meanwhile, Meowth had become completely "calmed down" and was intensely blushing and smiling due to how much James had just pampered him.

"It's real." AM and DM told Meowth while looking, sounding and being utterly exhausted and barely even being able to prevent themselves from falling off of their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and completely falling asleep on the floor of Meowth's brain as they did so. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ said "It's real. Your brain basically contains the same version of it that Meowth's brain contains." to James while sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs and looking, sounding and being almost as tired as AM and DM looked, sounded and had become as they did so. A few seconds later, James excessively-tightly clutched his lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands and dumbfoundedly yelled "HUH?!" while Meowth was busy smugly-grinningly nodding his head at James and saying "It is COMPLETELY real, and I definitely AM about to use it right now!" to James.

"Well, I currently want to sleep until noon; what do YOU currently want to do, Meowth?" James climbed onto the left side of his bed, buried the parts of his body that were not his lovely-lavender-hair-having head underneath his bed's blankets, placed his lovely-lavender-hair-having head atop his bed's left pillow, and then curiously asked Meowth as he and Meowth stared straight up at the ceiling of his bedroom and disgustedly-and-confusedly thought about how excessively homoerotic and extremely gross and disturbing the sleeping that they were about to do with each other far-too-clearly was going to be due to how much they loved each other.

"I currently want to sleep until 11:58 AM." Meowth (who basically was James's son) merrily told James while he and James were busy lying right next to each other atop James's bed, looking at each other with their "bedroom eyes", and FAR-too-clearly being in sex-involving love with each other. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM depressedly-and-disgustedly shook their heads back and forth and thought "Oh, no…" to themselves while AJ and DJ disgustedly-and-depressedly shrugged their shoulders and sighed inside James's brain.

"You currently can do whatever you currently WANT to do, sweetie!" James lovingly-and-joyfully told Meowth as he and Meowth gigglingly-and-blushingly started hugging and kissing each other and fell asleep together in the process. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM embarrassedly looked at each other and then immediately started activating the "Alarm Clock" feature of Meowth's CNSC while AJ and DJ completely-exhaustedly collapsed onto the floor of James's brain and fell asleep on it.

"We currently want to DIE." AM and DM looked directly at you and extremely-depressedly said before then immediately collapsing onto the floor of Meowth's brain and falling asleep on it. Meanwhile, James and Meowth were quite-literally sleeping together atop James's bed while even-more-literally touching each other, licking each other, and dreaming about each other as they did so.

TO BE CONTINUED WHEN JESSIE, JAMES AND MEOWTH WAKE UP…

CHAPTER 2 of MEOWTH YEETS JAMES'S MEAT WITH HIS NEAT FELINE FEET

by XanderMartin98

During the seemingly ordinary one of the Team Rocket Trio's "off" days (days off) that James and Meowth technically had just fucked each other during, at 11:57 AM, in the second story of the excessively large two-story house that James, Jessie and Meowth had been living in, Jessie was deeply sleeping atop the bed that her sun-lit bedroom contained while James and Meowth were blushingly-and-smilingly sleeping atop the bed that James's equally sun-lit bedroom contained and extremely-passionately hugging and kissing each other while doing so. Meanwhile, inside the heads of James, Jessie and Meowth, the completely literal inner angels and inner demons that lived inside the bodies of James, Jessie and Meowth (AJ, DJ, AJS, DJS, AM, and DM) were surprisingly-comfortable-lookingly sleeping on the floors of the brains of James, Jessie and Meowth while having lives that were about to COMPLETELY fall apart as they did so in this astonishingly weird episode of Meowth: The Cowardly Cat Show, Starring Meowth The Cowardly Cat.

"After getting abandoned as a kitten, Meowth got found by Jessie, who currently LIVES in the middle of NOWHERE with her...UHHH...bisexual best friend whose name is James! However, CRAZY stuff happens in the middle of nowhere when Jessie and James are in it! Is Meowth strong enough to be able to successfully protect Jessie and James from their own arrogance and stupidity? Is Jessie crazy enough to try to kill Meowth just because he has caused James to cheat on her? Is James tough enough to be a woman? I think NOT...anyway, keep reading this story if you want to see the correct answers of those questions!" I said to you as 11:57 AM far-too-quickly became 11:58 AM while Jessie, James and Meowth were busy adorable-lookingly sleeping.

"Don't delay; ACT NOW! Sup-PLIES are running out! Allow, if you're still alive, six TO eight years to arrive! If you follow, there may be A tomorrow, but if our offer's shunned, you might as well be walking on the sun!" the brains of Meowth, AM and DM said to Meowth, AM and DM as Meowth, AM and DM immediately woke up while looking extremely startled as they did so. A few seconds later, James almost-as-startled-lookingly woke up as Meowth surprisingly-forcefully threw the blankets of James's bed right off of it in order to cause James's completely naked body to become equally-completely visible, face-downly laid himself atop James's bed, and then immediately inserted James's far-more-existent-than-Meowth's penis into his far-less-human-than-James's mouth.

"I may be a sucker, but my penis is NOT a lollipop! Stop...OHHH...PLEASE stop licking and sucking my penis RIGHT now! Do you currently WANT Jessie to...AHHH...walk into this room and see you having sex with me?!" James disgustedly told Meowth as Meowth homoerotically stared at James while even-more-homoerotically licking and sucking James's penis as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's bedroom, Jessie already was about to wake up and see James cheating on her.

"Do YOU currently want Jessie to HEAR me having sex with you?!" Meowth angrily-but-quietly told James before then immediately continuing to give a remarkably intense blowjob to James and causing James to intensely-blushingly try (and fail) to not intensely-moaningly start having a completely rock-hard penis in the process. A few seconds later, James embarrassedly shook his head back and forth while AM, DM, AJ and DJ (who were face-uply lying on the floors of the brains that they lived inside and wanting to die as they did so) extremely-depressedly stared at the ceilings of the brains that they lived inside and sighed due to how utterly embarrassing the lunatics that they lived inside the brains of were.

"Well, NO, but the blowjob that you currently are giving to me really does feel SO fucking good...OOOH...EHHH...OHHH, YEAAAH…" James nervously started telling Meowth and then intensely-blushingly started moaning with pleasure as Meowth playfully kissed the tip of his cute human penis and then even-more-playfully licked and sucked his equally cute human balls. An EXTREMELY small amount of time later, at exactly 12:00 PM (noon), an embarrassing but extremely helpful thing that caused Jessie, AJS and DJS to FINALLY wake up and force James and Meowth to stop having sex with each other happened inside the brains of Jessie, AJS and DJS.

"I'm a Bar-BIE Girl in the Bar-BIE WORRRLD; life in plastic is fantastic! You can brush MY hair! Undress me eve-RY-WHERRRE! Fornication has made me your cre-A-tion!" the brains of Jessie, AJS and DJS said to Jessie, AJS and DJS as Jessie, AJS and DJS immediately woke up while looking extremely startled as they did so. A few seconds later, Jessie angrily threw her bed's blankets off of herself and tomboyishly revealed the fact that her green earrings, her red fingernail polish, her equally red toenail polish and lipstick, and her purple bikini basically were THE only things that she was wearing in the process.

"I may be a pompous bitch, but I definitely am NOT a pompous bitch who loves Barbie Girl so much that she uses her brain as an alarm clock JUST to cause herself to hear its chorus! If Meowth snuck into my head and played with my brain like the dirty little RAT that he far-too-clearly is while I was sleeping yesternight, then I currently am about to punish him SO much that-" Jessie hopped off of her bed, straight-uply-standingly crossed her arms over her chest, increasingly-worriedly stared at the front door of her bedroom, and started increasingly-angrily thinking to herself before then extremely-suddenly getting interrupted by AJS and DJS excessively-loudly saying "AHEM!" to her while sitting on their Jessie's-brain-operating chairs as they did so. After quietly continuing to sit on their Jessie's-brain-operating chairs for roughly ten extremely weird-feeling seconds so that the extremely freaked-out-looking Jessie would be able to recover from how much the two of them had just startled her before they started properly speaking to her, AJS and DJS very-reluctantly swallowed their pride and started properly speaking to Jessie in order to tell her about the extremely embarrassing thing that had just happened to them.

"I am Angelic Jessie, and Demonic Jessie currently is sitting right next to me in your brain's version of a cockpit. While...while we were busy watching the Jessie X James porn that yesternight's one of your dreams was, we got electrocuted by a 'person' who EXTREMELY-probably was Meowth playing with the superpowers that you and James incredibly-foolishly gave to him yesterday." AJS depressedly shook her head back and forth and regretfully told Jessie while DJS was busy examining Jessie's memory banks in order to see who the 'person' that had most-recently played with THEM was. Meanwhile, Jessie shrugged her shoulders and intensely-blushingly sighed due to how completely aware of how much she loved James AJS and DJS had become.

"Also, I currently am looking at the Editing History of your memory banks, and it says that the 'person' who has most-recently played with your memory banks is Meowth." DJS exhaustedly sighed and then disgustedly told Jessie while AJS and Jessie were busy even-more-disgustedly shaking their heads back and forth and turning their hands into extremely anger-containing fists. A few seconds later, AJS and DJS suddenly started looking surprisingly frightened and confused due to how utterly terrifying the death threat that Meowth had added to Jessie's memory banks was.

"What...what did Meowth change in there?" Jessie loudly gulped and then extremely-nervously asked AJS and DJS while crossing her arms behind her back and intensely shaking as she did so. Naturally enough, Jessie knew what the correct answer of said question was quite-nearly every bit as much as AJS and DJS did, and the fact that she did was a quite-excessively big part of the plan that Meowth was about to cause her to become a quite-literally HUGE part of.

"He...he has caused you to forget about how extremely long-lasting the aforementioned superpowers that you and James incredibly-foolishly gave to him yesterday are." AJS crossed her arms over her chest, disapprovingly shook her head back and forth, and depressedly told Jessie. Meanwhile, inside James's bedroom, Meowth devilishly-grinningly unlocked the front door of James's bedroom and then immediately got down onto his hands and knees atop James's bed and thrusted his cute feline butt directly toward James's face while the intensely blushing and extremely-hard-penis-having James (who was sitting atop his bed in a "criss-cross applesauce" position and doing a "I currently want to grab Meowth's butt" gesture with his neat human hands) was busy lecherously drooling and having swirly eyes due to how quite-literally hypnotic Meowth's beauty was.

"Also, he is going to KILL you if you tell him that you have become completely aware of the fact that he has caused your brain to lie to you about how long-lasting those superpowers are." DJS shrugged her shoulders, disgustedly shook her head back and forth, and extremely-worriedly told Jessie. A few seconds later, Jessie rather-loudly gulped and then reluctantly continued "speaking" to AJS and DJS while James and Meowth were busy QUITE-loudly having sex with each other in James's bedroom.

"Well, whatever the things that Meowth evidently has far-too-recently decided to sneak into my brain and then quite-literally insert one of his lies into it in order to cause himself to become able to more-easily do are, they PROBABLY are NOT good ones at ALL." Jessie very-angrily thought to herself, causing AJS and DJS to completely-agreeingly nod their heads while Jessie was busy surprisingly-gently opening her bedroom's front door, almost-as-gently closing it behind herself, and then quickly-but-quietly walking toward the front door of James's bedroom.

"Uhh...AJS and DJS, why am I currently not able to hear ANYTHING other than the things that the two of you currently are saying to me? Has...has Meowth damaged/broken my EARS?" Jessie scratched her head with her right index finger and extremely-confusedly thought to herself while standing right in front of the front door of James's bedroom as she did so. A few seconds later, AJS and DJS activated the Control Panel of Jessie's CNSC in order to turn Jessie's ears back on so that she would become completely able to hear the disgustingly loud moaning that James and Meowth were doing in James's bedroom due to how intensely they were having sex with each other inside it.

"No, but he HAS turned your ears off for a PAINFULLY obvious reason." AJS loudly sighed and then nauseatedly told Jessie as the fact that she and the equally nauseated DJS had just turned Jessie's ears back on caused an EXTREMELY large amount of EXTREMELY sexual-sounding moaning to immediately start going through Jessie's inner ears and into her surprisingly powerful brain. A few seconds later, Jessie's brain became abnormally warm due to how angry James and Meowth had just caused her to become as she rather-forcefully punched the front door of James's bedroom exactly three times with her right fist while having an intensely shaking left fist as she did so.

"AWWW; have you just...OOOH...decided that YOU want to...OHHH...have sex with me TOO, Jessie?" Meowth extremely-teasingly asked Jessie as James repeatedly thrusted his beautiful human penis into Meowth's equally beautiful feline butt until said butt started bleeding. Roughly two seconds later, Jessie became so extremely angry that her head became a quite-literally red one that a rather large amount of steam was coming out of the ear holes and nose holes of.

"Have YOU just decided that you want to SHUT THE FUCK UP, MEOWTH?!" Jessie furiously asked Meowth while quite-forcefully swinging the surprisingly NOT-locked front door of James's bedroom open with her intensely shaking hands and then thunderously walking into said bedroom as she did so. Naturally enough, the sex that Jessie immediately saw James and Meowth having with each other after walking into James's bedroom caused Jessie to equally-immediately become completely speechless and look equally-completely disgusted and terrified while doing so as James overjoyedly yelled "MY ROCKET IS BLASTING OFF AGAAAIN!" at the top of his lungs while intensely blushing and sweating and having swirly eyes as he did so.

"UHH...J-JESSIE, I CAN EXPLAIN THIS! It's...IT'S N-NOT WHAT IT CURRENTLY L-LOOKS LIKE! I-" James rapidly shook his head back and forth in order to get himself out of the trance that Meowth had just sent him into and then immediately started telling Jessie in an EXTREMELY nervous-and-embarrassed-sounding way while frantically waving his hands back and forth and intensely blushing and sweating as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth lovingly purred with delight and seductively-smilingly stared at Jessie in order to make sure that Jessie was completely aware of the fact that James's penis had just squirted yet another one of its loads of sperm juice "straight" into the pooping hole that was between the cheeks of his cute feline butt.

"SHUT YOUR PENIS-SUCKING MOUTH RIGHT NOW, JAMES!" Jessie flipped her middle fingers at James and hatefully yelled at James, causing James to curl himself up into a sideways and fetus-shaped ball atop his bed and completely-pathetically cry like a little girl while Meowth jumped down onto the floor of James's bedroom, shrugged his shoulders and depressedly sighed due to how much of a complete narcissistic pansy James was. A quite-excessively small number of seconds later, Jessie started having both an extremely green face and an intensely gurgling stomach as Meowth turned his smooth feline back directly toward her and then completely-shamelessly showed his sperm-juice-containing and equally smooth feline butt to her while rubbing and smacking its cheeks with his neat feline hands as he did so.

"Do you currently want a piece of my BOOTY, Jessie?" Meowth got down onto his hands and knees, lifted his tail straight up with his left hand, and then extremely-teasingly asked Jessie while turning his face directly toward her face and lecherously winking and staring at her as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs, saw how visibly uncomfortable and disgusted Meowth's debauchery was causing Jessie to become through Meowth's eyes, and completely-speechlessly shook their heads back and forth due to how extremely angry and disgusted Meowth's actions were causing THEM to become.

"Actually, I think that I CURRENTLY want to VOMIT! OOOGH-" Jessie extremely-sick-lookingly started telling Meowth before then loudly gagging and then immediately running into James's bathroom as quickly as she was able to in order to do some good old-fashioned vomiting. While Jessie was busy getting down onto her knees and then quite-loudly vomiting into James's toilet, AM and DM told each other about how much Meowth was causing them to hate him and made sure that Meowth was completely able to hear the two of them talking to each other as they did so.

"How much more of an utterly EMBARRASSING lunatic is Meowth currently able to be?" AM crossed his arms over his chest, shook his head back and forth and EXTREMELY-disappointedly asked DM while Jessie was busy vomiting into James's toilet. Meanwhile, Meowth became excessively and quite-visibly angry due to what AM and DM had just started saying about him while James was busy continuing to be James the Crying Fetus atop his bed.

"I know that Meowth is an extremely CATTY attention WHORE, but this is ri-DICK-ulous!" DM shrugged his shoulders and exasperatedly told AM while Jessie was busy continuing to vomit into James's toilet. Roughly two seconds later, Meowth became so excessively angry that he incredibly-foolishly decided to cause the amount of brain damage that AM and DM wanted to give to him with their bare hands to become even MORE terrifyingly large than he already had caused it to become.

"Come ON, AM and DM; are the two of you currently too busy kissing each other like the utterly pathetic little FAGGOTS that you are to be able to kill me by attacking my brain like the utterly DISGUSTING little INSECTS that you are?" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and infuriatingly-smugly thought to himself while Jessie was busy continuing to vomit into James's toilet. A few seconds later, AM and DM became so visibly angry that DM completely lost his patience.

"Call me and AM faggots again! CALL! ME AND AM! FAGGOTS! AGAIN! I dare you! I DOUBLE Dare you, you utterly DISGUSTING owner fucker who has just COMPLETELY Double Crossed James; call me and AM faggots ONE more God-damned time!" DM turned his hands into intensely shaking fists and furiously yelled at Meowth while having a head that a rather large amount of steam was coming out of the ear holes and breathing holes of as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth incredibly-smugly nodded his head that AM and DM lived inside while continuing to have his arms crossed over his chest as he did so while Jessie was busy flushing her vomit out of James's toilet and then shudderingly walking back out of James's bathroom.

"For YOUR information, the fact that me and DM currently are allowing you to be the total...well, MONSTER that you currently are being is a result of one of our tests of character, and you currently are COMPLETELY failing the test that I have just mentioned!" AM placed his hands onto his lap and extremely-disappointedly told Meowth while DM was busy completely-agreeingly nodding his head and sighing. Meanwhile, Meowth placed his hands onto his hips, looked directly at Jessie, and devilishly grinned from ear to ear as Jessie finally finished walking back into James's bedroom and then quite-forcefully closed its front door behind herself.

"Please LISTEN to the thing that I currently am about to say to you, Jessie; I know that you currently are my fiance who is an actual person while Meowth is an animal who walks and talks LIKE an actual person, but Meowth has SUCH utterly beautiful feet and currently NEEDS the love that I have been giving to him SO much! Are...are you even AWARE of how utterly horrible the part of Meowth's life that has caused me and you to become his main owners is, you insufferably pompous SKANK!?" James stopped being James the Crying Fetus atop his bed, jumped down onto the floor of his bedroom, ran directly toward Jessie, grabbed Jessie's shoulders with his hands, looked directly into Jessie's eyes, and then excessively-indignantly ranted at Jessie. Meanwhile, Meowth was busy fearfully shivering due to how extremely intense and hateful the glare that Jessie had just placed her hands onto her hips and given to Meowth was.

"GET your fucking HANDS off of me RIGHT now, you utterly pathetic PONCE!" Jessie completely-disgustedly yelled at James while quite-forcefully slapping his "utterly BEAUTIFUL" face with her right hand and knocking him straight back onto his bed by doing so as she did so. A few seconds later, James excessively-gently placed his left hand onto his face's quite-visibly sore left cheek and then far-too-predictably started whimpering like a baby while surprisingly-bravely standing right in front of Jessie and looking directly into her eyes as he did so.

"For YOUR information, I currently am COMPLETELY aware of where Meowth's extremely sexy feet have been, and I equally-currently want to go into the brain of the poor little mentally ill bastard that Meowth currently is and remove the part of his life that he met Meowzie during from his memory banks every bit as much as you probably do right now!" Jessie placed her hands onto her hips and surprisingly-calmly told James, causing Meowth to very-rapidly shake his head back and forth and then very-confusedly say "HUH?!" while James was busy regretfully nodding his head, gently rubbing his face's left cheek with his left hand, and having tightly closed eyes due to how much physical and emotional pain Jessie had just caused him to start experiencing. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM exhaustedly shook their heads back and forth while quite-visibly wanting to die due to how much they hated their lives as they did so.

"Well, if you have been WANTING to go into my head and fix my brain, then what has been preventing you from DOING so?!" Meowth threw his arms out beside himself and frustratedly asked Jessie. Meanwhile, James crossed his arms behind his back and smirkingly thought "Well, the fact that Meowth does not have a nose PROBABLY is one of the things that have been preventing Jessie from doing the thing that he has just asked her about…" to himself.

"I have decided to not remove the utterly horrible part of your life that you met Meowzie during from your memory banks because you probably will become VASTLY less lovable and interesting than you currently are if I do so...and also because I want you to figure out how to naturally let go of your past and DEFINITELY do NOT want to accidentally cause you to forget how to walk and speak in the ways in which humans such as me and James walk and speak." Jessie reluctantly-and-regretfully told Meowth while lovingly hugging the poor guy as she did so. A few seconds later, James placed his hands onto his hips and excessively-indignantly glared at Jessie as Jessie extremely-lovingly kissed the cheeks of the face of the intensely blushing Meowth and then gave a rather large amount of good old-fashioned French kissing to the intensely blushing Meowth.

"With that being said...uhhh...Meowth, would you MIND telling me why you currently have the average SIZE of humans such as me and James?" Jessie stopped hugging and kissing Meowth and then "confusedly" asked him while James was busy rubbing his cute human eyes with his neat human hands and pretending that he had not just seen the foreplay that he had just seen. A few seconds later, Meowth devilishly grinned from ear to ear and teasingly winked at you as he realized how EXTREMELY angry he was about to completely-intentionally cause Jessie to become.

"Well, let's just say that I decided to use the superpowers that you and James gave to me yesterday in order to shrink myself and then bare-feet-havingly sneak into the brains of you and James by flying through your noses during last night's ones of your sleeping sessions." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and smirkingly told Jessie, causing Jessie to look highly grossed out / creeped out and VERY-worriedly clutch her head with her hands. Meanwhile, James green-face-havingly started shivering due to the fact that Jessie had just reminded him about how much Meowth loved bare-feet-havingly walking around in highly dirty/germy places and then cleaning his neat feline feet with his big feline mouth and not properly washing/cleaning his neat feline feet after doing so.

"I snuck into your brain in order to cause you to become completely asleep so that you would not be able to wake up while me and James were having sex with each other and then snuck into James's brain in order to cause him to want to have sex with me and lick my feet even MORE intensely!" Meowth FAR-too-proudly told Jessie while continuing to extremely-punchable-face-havingly smirk and cross his arms over his chest as he did so. A few quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds later, Jessie placed her hands onto her hips and hatefully glared at James while James was busy crossing his arms behind his back and "innocently" whistling due to how sexually attracted to Meowth Jessie far-too-clearly knew that he was.

"When the aforementioned superpowers that I had just gotten wore off during today's sunrise due to how extremely short-lasting they were, I immediately shrunk straight back to my normal size and became unable to make myself large enough to be able to properly have the sex that I immediately made myself roughly as big as James and then started having with James when I had finished playing with the contents of the heads of you and James." Meowth sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then "regretfully" told Jessie, causing Jessie to far-too-convinced-lookingly nod her head as she continued to hatefully glare at James while having her hands on her hips as she did so. Meanwhile, James utterly-terrified-lookingly continued having his arms crossed behind his back and quite-audibly shivered and gulped due to HOW hatefully Jessie was glaring at him.

"Well, if you currently are NOT able to make yourself as big as James by completely-literally using YOUR brain, then why are you roughly as big as James right now? PLEASE don't tell me that-" Jessie clutched her head with her hands and confusedly started saying to Meowth while Meowth was busy placing his hands onto his hips and increasingly-worried-lookingly glaring at James. Meanwhile, James quite-worried-lookingly crossed his arms over his chest, tightly closed his eyes, took a VERY deep breath, and then...suddenly became almost-completely unable to speak due to how tightly Meowth had just closed his far-more-human-than-Meowth's mouth?

"When I stopped being able to make myself roughly as big as James by WANTING myself to be as big as James, James decided to far-less-naturally make me roughly as big as him by shooting me with one of his grink ray guns! Isn't that RIGHT, you fruity foot fetishist?" Meowth extremely-teasingly said while quite-forcefully covering James's mouth with his neat feline right hand and quite-frighteningly having the finger claws of his equally neat feline left hand RIGHT next to James's neck as he did so. Roughly two seconds later, James utterly-terrified-lookingly nodded his head and said "MMM-HMMM!" while having very-tightly closed eyes and quite-intensely shaking and blushing as he did so.

"Do you currently want to know what the CHERRY that currently is on the TOP of the oddly delicious shit sundae that I have just told you about is?" Meowth moved his EXTREMELY filthy hands away from James, sent the aforementioned finger claws of his neat feline left hand straight back into its fingers, and then incredibly-teasingly asked the extremely confused-and-scared-looking Jessie while slowly-and-gracefully walking away from the fearfully shuddering James and toward her as he did so. A few seconds later, Jessie shook her head back and forth and said "MMM-MMM!" while continuing to look extremely confused and scared as she did so.

"The CHERRY that I have just mentioned is an incredibly dirty little SECRET that I found in your brain during yesternight's one of your sleeping sessions, Ms. I Want To Have Sex With James!" Meowth teasingly told Jessie while gently hugging her with his arms and far-too-clearly being about to start "lovingly" licking the right cheek of her face with his tongue as he did so. Meanwhile, Jessie and James quite-intensely blushed and cringed due to the things that they thought that Meowth had just started talking about.

"PLEASE tell me that the SECRET that you have just mentioned is NOT how extremely bisexual I am." Jessie highly-embarrassedly begged Meowth as Meowth "lovingly" licked the left cheek of her face with his tongue while continuing to gently hug her with his arms as he did so. Meanwhile, James completely-disgustedly stuck HIS tongue out and retched due to how completely shamelessly Meowth had just decided to start cheating on HIM while basically being right in front of him.

"The SECRET that I have just mentioned is not THAT one, Ms. I Want To Have Sex With James; the SECRET that I have just mentioned is how much you currently want to have sex with ME-Owth!" Meowth moved his disgustingly dirty hands and mouth away from Jessie, crossed his arms behind his head and grinningly-and-laughingly told Jessie, causing Jessie to humiliated-lookingly wave her hands back and forth and shake her intensely blushing and sweating head equally back and forth as James placed his hands onto his hips and disgustedly glared at her.

"HMPH! Predictably enough, the thing that your utterly FILTHY mind most-disturbingly contains right now is EXACTLY what I have been thinking that it is! You should be utterly ASHAMED of yourself right now, Jessie!" James crossed his arms over his chest and excessively-indignantly told Jessie while being EXTREMELY hypocritical by doing so as he did so. A few seconds later, Jessie quite-understandably went from looking and being extremely embarrassed and scared to looking and being extremely angry due to what James had just said to her while being one of the completely literal cat fuckers that she basically was the other one of.

"Meowth should be utterly ashamed of HIMself right now, you UTTERLY disgusting cat fucker! He has just told me that he has snuck into my head and found my most embarrassing secret inside it, AND he currently has not shown ANY proof of the 'fact' that he supposedly has done so to me!" Jessie threw her arms out beside herself and furiously ranted at James while James and Meowth were busy completely-agreeingly crossing their arms behind their backs, closing their eyes and nodding their heads. A few quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds later, Meowth opened his eyes and then immediately started saying THE thing that pushed Jessie completely "over the edge".

"Well, I definitely do HAVE proof of how much you currently want to have sex with me right now, and said proof currently is ALL over Twitter!" Meowth shrugged his shoulders and smirkingly told Jessie while Jessie was busy angrily glaring at James. Roughly three quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds later, Jessie VERY-rapidly shook her head back and forth and then immediately started VERY-quickly and VERY-completely losing her mind due to what Meowth had just said to her.

"Said proof currently is...ahem...WHERE?!" Jessie crossed her arms behind her back, closed her eyes, and surprisingly-calm-soundingly started asking Meowth before then very-tightly clutching her intensely aching head with her hands and VERY-terrified-soundingly screaming at Meowth. Meanwhile, Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and very-teasingly winked at James while having an extremely devilish-looking ear-to-ear grin on his cute feline face as he did so.

"AHEM...James, would you MIND showing my Twitter account to Jessie by using your smart phone?" Meowth teasingly asked James while continuing to have his cute feline arms crossed over his equally cute feline chest and devilishly-grinningly stare at James as he did so. After closing his cute human eyes, quite-loudly swallowing his pride, and then even-more-loudly sighing, James VERY-reluctantly pulled his smart phone out of the one of his bedside table's item storage drawers that the one of his grink ray guns that Meowth had just mentioned was in, turned his smart phone on, and then immediately started using its Internet browser.

"How much more of an asshole are you currently able to BE, Meowth?" James shook his head back and forth and exasperatedly asked Meowth while being about to EXTREMELY-reluctantly start looking at Meowth's Twitter account as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth smirkingly shrugged his shoulders while Jessie was busy extremely-worried-lookingly looking at the screen of the smart phone that James had just started using.

"I know that you are an extremely CATTY little bastard, but this is utterly RIDICULOUS!" Jessie frustratedly told Meowth while VERY-disappointedly shaking her head back and forth as she did so. Meanwhile, James quite-audibly gulped and then fearfully-shakingly started looking at Meowth's Twitter account while Jessie was busy intensely hoping that said Twitter account did not contain-

"OH, MY GOD!" Jessie tightly covered her mouth with her hands and intensely-blushingly screamed in terror as very real-looking, VERY popular and EXTREMELY embarrassing photographs of Jessie having sex with Meowth started appearing on the screen of James's smart phone. Meanwhile, James was so EXTREMELY shocked and disgusted that he was every bit as almost-completely speechless and motionless as Jessie far-too-clearly was about to become.

"Why do the two of you currently look so SCARED? The two of you currently ARE aware of the fact that I currently am EVERY bit as able to think and speak as the two of you, RIGHT?" Meowth very-teasingly and somewhat-worriedly asked Jessie and James while the two of them were busy looking at the utterly horrific new thing that Meowth had just added to his Twitter account and extremely-fearfully shivering and whimpering as they did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's brain, AJS and DJS terrifiedly sat on their Jessie's-brain-operating chairs and watched as Jessie's sanity started far-too-quickly becoming non-existent due to how much Meowth had just pissed her off.

"Well, yes, but we ALSO currently are completely aware of the fact that you currently are an ANIMAL that me and Jessie basically have been dreaming about CHEATING on each other by having sex with! How are we going to explain THAT to the police officers of this world if/when we end up having to do so due to how many people you have just caused to basically become aware of the fact that our animal fetishes exist, Mister GENIUS?!" James fearfully gulped and then extremely-frustratedly ranted at Meowth while Meowth was busy gleefully licking quite a few tears off of Jessie's face. A few seconds later, Meowth smugly shrugged his shoulders and then even-more-smugly gave an answer to the question that James had just asked to him.

"James, I literally have JUST told you that I completely am a human who has the body OF an animal right now! Also, I equally-literally do not even have a penis, a vagina or any other pregnancy-causing reproductive organs! In other words, having sex with me while being a human technically is not even a completely illegal thing right now despite how utterly DISGUSTING it currently is!" Meowth angrily-but-smugly ranted at James while Jessie was busy VERY-slowly shaking her head back and forth due to how popular the aforementioned photographs that she and James were looking at by using James's smart phone had become. Meanwhile, inside the brains of Meowth, Jessie and James, AM, DM, AJS, DJS, AJ and DJ started disgustedly-but-agreeingly nodding their heads due to how surprisingly true the thing that Meowth was saying to James was.

"However, with that being said...PEEKABOO! You SAW it! There it is! There it is again! It's STILL THERE! It's a bunch of photographs of you having sex with me! Photos, photos, photos, PHOTOS, PHOTOS, PHOTOS, PHOTOS-" Meowth "regretfully" started saying before then immediately deciding to become even MORE of a completely insufferable dick and start teasing Jessie in a VERY-annoyingly girlish-sounding and high-pitch-having voice while repeatedly covering and uncovering Jessie's increasingly fear-showing eyes with his hands as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's brain, AJS and DJS utterly-terrifiedly covered their mouths with their hands and gasped as a ticking time bomb that FAR-too-clearly was about to explode appeared on the screen of Jessie's CNSC.

"AHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHHH!" Jessie completely-insane-lookingly clutched her intensely aching head with both of her hands and laughed like a female version of Ren Hoek as the aforementioned time bomb that had just appeared on the screen of her CNSC exploded due to how mentally unstable Meowth had just caused her to become. Before James and Meowth even had finished giving "back off" gestures to her with their hands and saying "Jessie, PLEASE calm down!" to her, Jessie already had furiously grabbed James with her intensely shaking hands and then equally-furiously slammed him onto the floor of his bedroom and caused his entire house to shake by doing so.

"DO NOT! EVER! CHEAT ON ME! AND/OR STEAL MEOWTH FROM ME! AGAIN!" Jessie unbelievably-furiously screamed at James while making him face-uply pinned down on the floor of his bedroom and repeatedly and EXTREMELY-forcefully punching his "utterly beautiful" face with her bare hands until it was comically ugly and bloody and belonged to a completely unconscious man as she did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's brain, AM and DM utterly-terrifiedly hugged each other and whimpered as they saw the aforementioned thing that Jessie had just started doing to James through the EXTREMELY fear-showing eyes of the equally terrified Meowth.

"Well, at least Jessie completely agrees with us about how much of an utterly disgusting...well, MONSTER Meowth currently is becoming." AM shrugged his shoulders and extremely-disappointedly told DM as he and DM stopped hugging each other and saw the soul-piercingly intense death glare that Jessie had just spat onto James's body and then turned herself around and started giving to Meowth through the excessively fear-showing eyes of the intensely shivering and extremely cowardly Meowth. Roughly ten painfully long-feeling seconds of Jessie EXTREMELY-hatefully glaring at Meowth while having hips that her hands were on as she did so later, Jessie closed her eyes and took quite a few VERY deep breaths in order to calm herself down while Meowth was busy VERY-frightenedly staring at her and not even wanting to IMAGINE how much he probably had just caused her to want to die and/or kill him.

"I almost am not even ABLE to be as much of an asshole as the asshole that Meowth has just decided to be, and I basically am a fucking DEMON!" DM disapprovingly shook his head back and forth and disgustedly told AM as he and AM somewhat-reluctantly got back onto their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and continued sitting on them. Meanwhile, Meowth crossed his arms behind his back, continued looking at Jessie while being so cartoonishly-extremely worried about her mental health that he basically was both completely unable to walk toward her AND completely unable to walk away from her as he did so, and quite-loudly gulped while Jessie was busy lifting James's body off of the floor of his bedroom and then carrying it into the basement of his house.

"Well, the basement of James's house may not be Hell, but it definitely is A place that the utterly pathetic piece of garbage that James currently is belongs in." Jessie disgustedly thought to herself while extremely-disappointedly shaking her head back and forth as she did so as she carried James down the main staircase of his two-story house, surprisingly-gently opened the indoor front door of the basement of James's two-story house, and then excessively-forcefully threw James down the staircase of his house's basement. Naturally enough, the basement of James's house did not have any windows, had ONE entrance that was both its only exit and its indoor front door, contained an amount of electric light that was barely even large enough to be able to properly fill it, and generally contained barely any things that were not generic household items and/or junk.

"MWA HA HA HA HA! Let's see how 'utterly invincible' James thinks that he and his house are when he is in his house's basement that the indoor front door of is the only exit of and KNOWS that the door that I have just mentioned is an extremely locked one that the main unlocker of is the key that I currently am about to swallow!" Jessie devilishly-grinningly thought to herself as she stole the main one of the basement-exit-opening keys that the basement of James's house contained from the quite-excessively large "BASEMENT KEY" box that James had "hidden" it inside and then quickly-but-quietly walked back out of the basement of James's house while carrying the aforementioned key that she had just stolen as she did so while James was busy being unconscious on the floor of his house's basement. Naturally enough, Jessie was every bit as aware of the existence(s) of James's much more hidden copies of the aforementioned key that she had just stolen as Meowth and mostly wanted to humiliate James rather than wanting to kill James and/or force James to use one of his "villainous" door-unlocking methods (breaking doors, using lock picks, saying "I am a beautiful woman" and the like to extremely horny men, etc).

"HATE...let me tell you about how much I currently HATE the sociopathic and sadistic MONSTER that your penis envy and how much the humans of this world have caused you to want to become one of them have just caused you to turn yourself into." AM placed his hands onto his lap and seethingly told Meowth as he and DM sat on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs while Meowth was busy extremely-nervous-lookingly standing on the floor of James's bedroom and almost not even wanting to imagine how angry and mentally unstable Jessie probably was. Meanwhile, Jessie tightly locked the indoor front door of the aforementioned basement that she had just walked out of and then dropped the key that she had just used in order to do so into her mouth, down her throat and into her stomach that Meowth far-too-clearly was about to enter.

"Despite how painfully shallow the 'person' that me and DM currently are inside the head of is and has been causing me and DM to act, the heads of me and DM currently are the homes of over 400 MILLION brain cells and contain personalities that have surprisingly large numbers of layers and are VASTLY more complex than the ones that normal cats have." AM closed his eyes and regretfully started telling Meowth while DM was busy completely-agreeingly crossing his arms over his chest and nodding his head. Meanwhile, Meowth intensely shivered and quite-loudly gulped as he started hearing Jessie intentionally-slowly walking back up the main staircase of James's house.

"If the word 'HATE' was on each one of the HUNDREDS of millions of brain cells that I have just mentioned, then those brain cells would barely even be showing one BILLIONTH of how much me and DM currently HATE the fact that YOUR head is a head that me and DM currently have been living inside for YEARS." AM opened his eyes and EXTREMELY-disgustedly told Meowth while DM was busy starting to become utterly insane due to HOW many years he and AM had spent living inside the brain of Meowth. Meanwhile, Jessie continued intentionally-slowly walking back into James's bedroom while Meowth was busy looking and being utterly terrified as she did so.

"Hate...HATE…" DM psychotic-lookingly grinned from ear to ear and extremely-demonic-soundingly whispered to himself while AM was busy extremely-worried-lookingly looking at him due to how visibly insane he had just started becoming. Meanwhile, Jessie extremely-angry-lookingly finished walking back into James's bedroom and then immediately grabbed Meowth's legs with her intensely shaking hands and flipped him upside down in order to make the utterly beautiful bottoms of his feet every bit as adorably defenseless as she was about to start becoming.

"MMM…" Jessie intensely-blushingly moaned with pleasure as she surprisingly-gently licked the heels, arches and balls of Meowth's feet, kissed each one of his toe pads AND each one of his heel pads, and sucked his toes. Meanwhile, Meowth humiliatedly-but-arousedly blushed and smiled while AM, DM, AJS and DJS were busy quite-intensely wanting to vomit inside the brains of Meowth and Jessie.

"HMPH! If you currently think that I currently am about to start allowing you to get away with the utterly DISGUSTING things that you have just done to me, then you DEFINITELY should start thinking again RIGHT now! Despite how beautiful and delicious your feet currently are, your personality currently is starting to become even more ugly than your face currently is!" Jessie extremely-frustratedly told Meowth due to how loudly he had just blushingly-and-smilingly sighed with relief. Despite how much Jessie had just calmed both herself and Meowth down by basically giving a foot massage to Meowth with her tongue, Jessie and Meowth were COMPLETELY aware of how much punishment/torture Meowth had just caused himself to hilariously-completely deserve.

"Do you currently want me to talk about how much I currently hate myself due to how utterly disgusting the things that I currently have just done to you and James are?" Meowth shrugged his shoulders and depressedly asked Jessie while Jessie was busy arousedly sniffing the bottoms of his feet. A weirdly-surprisingly small number of seconds later, Jessie finally stopped playing with Meowth's feet and gave an answer to the question that Meowth had just given to her.

"Oh, no, no, NO, Mister Meowth; I currently want you to DIE!" Jessie devilishly-grinningly told Meowth while devilishly grinning as she did so as she backwardly walked into her bedroom while dragging Meowth into it by completely-literally pulling his legs with her hands as she did so. Meanwhile, Meowth started "completely-terrifiedly" moving his legs up and down and trying to crawl away from Jessie with his hands in an attempt to cause Jessie to think that he was VASTLY more afraid of her than he actually was (he mostly was afraid of HIMSELF rather than being afraid of Jessie) while Jessie was busy penis-wantingly looking at his utterly beautiful feet.

"However, I currently also want MYSELF to die, so please give answers to the questions that I currently am about to give to you so that I will become properly aware of how easily I currently am able to cause myself to die. Do you currently have superpowers such as being able to shrink and enlarge yourself, being able to absorb and discharge huge amounts of electricity, and being able to fly? Less importantly, do you currently want to shrink ME by shooting me with one of my grink ray guns and then crush me with your utterly GORGEOUS feet?" Jessie finished dragging Meowth into her bedroom, surprisingly-gently closed and locked the front door of her bedroom in order to keep unwanted visitors (James) out of her bedroom so that they wouldn't see her and Meowth basically having sex with each other, surprisingly-gently dropped Meowth's legs onto the floor of her bedroom, and then increasingly-nervous-lookingly told and asked Meowth while increasingly-intensely blushing and having increasingly-highly shifty eyes as she did so. A few EXTREMELY and highly-visibly awkward-feeling seconds of Meowth and Jessie intensely-blushingly standing right in front of each other and shifty-eyedly staring at each other while having "crossed behind their backs" arms and fearfully shivering as they did so later, Meowth quite-loudly swallowed his pride and then surprisingly-calm-soundingly told Jessie that he wanted her to swallow HIM.

"I currently do NOT have the superpowers that you have just mentioned, and I currently want YOU to shrink ME by shooting ME with one of your grink ray guns and then swallow me so that the last thing that I see in this one of my lives will be your utterly BEAUTIFUL stomach." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, hung his head in shame, and totally-not-lyingly told Jessie while Jessie was busy sad-lookingly nodding her head and pretending that she actually DID think that the thing that Meowth was saying to her was a completely true thing. A few seconds later, Jessie pulled a certain extremely specific one of her grink ray guns out of the one of her bedside table's item storage drawers that she had been keeping it in, made sure that her bedside table's item storage drawers were completely closed, and then immediately started pointing the aforementioned one of her grink ray guns that she had just started holding at Meowth's comically weird-looking face.

"Eating you and then killing myself probably IS a thing that I should be doing right now, but the thing that I currently WANT to do is some good old-fashioned PLAYING with the plush toy that you basically are! COME TO MAMA, YOU EXTREMELY NAUGHTY BOY!" Jessie maniacally-laughingly told/teased Meowth while utterly-insane-lookingly grinning from ear to ear as she did so as she shot Meowth right in the face with the grink ray gun that she was holding and caused Meowth to shrink until he basically had the size of a normal Meowth (his normal size) by doing so. A few seconds later, Meowth shrugged his shoulders and QUITE-loudly swallowed his pride as Jessie placed the grink ray gun that she had just started holding onto the top of her bed, took her bikini off of herself in order to basically make herself completely naked, and then immediately started completely-shamelessly showing her vagina to him by sitting on the floor of her bedroom in a "crab walk" position and spreading her legs apart so that he would basically be looking into her vagina.

"UHHH...Jessie, are you SURE that THIS thing is a thing that WE should be doing right now?" Meowth extremely-nervous-soundingly asked Jessie while incredibly-intensely blushing as he did so as he very-reluctantly crawled toward Jessie and then started bringing his mouth toward her vagina. A few seconds later, Jessie started "lovingly" moaning with pleasure due to the fact that Meowth had just COMPLETELY swallowed his pride and then immediately started licking and sucking her vagina.

"Well, at least it certainly...AHHH...is ONE thing that your incredibly big and catty mouth...OHHH...is good for!" Jessie blushingly-and-moaningly told Meowth while "lovingly" petting him with her hands as she did so while he was busy intensely-blushingly digging into her vagina with his tongue. Meanwhile, inside the brains of Jessie and Meowth, AJS, DJS, AM and DM speechlessly shook their heads back and forth and thought "WHAT...THE...FUCK?" to themselves about the things that they had just started seeing through the eyes of Jessie and Meowth.

"OH...OHHH...OHHH, YESSS!" Jessie moaned with orgasmic pleasure as her vagina squirted QUITE a bit of its "love juice" into Meowth's mouth and down his throat due to how much he had just licked and sucked it. An excessively small number of seconds of Jessie and Meowth face-uply lying on the floor of Jessie's bedroom and "exhaustedly" panting and moaning later, Meowth told "Mommy" that he wanted to drink some of her good old-fashioned breast milk.

"I currently am EXTREMELY thirsty, Mommy; would you mind allowing me to drink some of your good old-fashioned breast milk NOW rather than doing so later like the incredibly annoying bitch that you currently are?" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and extremely-embarrassed-lookingly told and asked Jessie as Meowth and Jessie finally got back up onto their lovely feet. A few seconds later, Jessie somewhat-reluctantly nodded her head and then immediately started lifting Meowth toward her breasts with her surprisingly strong arms.

"Soft kitty...warm kitty...little ball of fur…" Jessie teasingly sang to the utterly humiliated Meowth while extremely-gently holding him with her hands as she did so as he ("her utterly adorable little baby") "lovingly" licked her breasts and sucked her nipples. An excessively small number of seconds of Meowth playing with Jessie's breasts later, AJS, DJS, AM and DM QUITE-nearly puked due to how much milk Jessie's breasts QUITE-evidently had just squirted into Meowth's mouth and down his throat.

"Do you currently want me to play with your feet, Mommy?" Meowth intensely-blushingly smiled from ear to ear and adorably-happy-soundingly asked Jessie as Jessie excessively-gently lowered him back down onto the floor of her bedroom and then immediately lifted the one of her grink ray guns that she had just turned Meowth into a normal-size-having Meowth by using back off of her bed. A few seconds of Meowth looking at Jessie with his "kitty cat eyes" later, Jessie shrugged her shoulders, swallowed her pride, and gave an answer that basically was "yes" to the question that Meowth had just given to her.

"NO; I CURRENTLY want the utterly DISGUSTING little BRAT that YOU currently are to become as small as a mouse and THEN start LICKING my feet!" Jessie disgustedly told Meowth as she shot him right in the face with the grink ray gun that she was holding and caused Meowth to quite-literally become as small as a mouse by doing so. A quite-excessively small number of seconds later, Jessie sat down on the floor of her bedroom and completely-shamelessly placed the remarkably soft and wrinkly bottoms of her feet right in front of Meowth's face while continuing to hold the grink ray gun that she had just shrunk Meowth by using as she did so.

"If you currently do NOT want me to CRUSH you with my feet, then you'd better start licking my feet RIGHT now! 10...9...8...7...6…" Jessie angrily-but-teasingly started saying to Meowth while shoving the bottom of her left foot straight into Meowth's thankfully noseless face and lifting her right foot so that its bottom was RIGHT above Meowth as she did so. A few seconds later, the countdown that Jessie had just started giving to Meowth got interrupted by Meowth humiliatedly licking the bottom of Jessie's right foot in a way that almost caused the cat that he was to look like a dog.

"AWWW; do you LIKE the taste of de-FEET, you utterly adorable little RAT?" Jessie placed both of her heels onto the floor of her bedroom, pointed her feet straight up, playfully wiggled her toes and extremely-teasingly asked Meowth as Meowth intensely-blushingly continued licking the bottoms of her feet. Meanwhile, inside the brains of Jessie and Meowth, AJS, DJS, AM and DM disgustedly cringed due to what the things that they had just started seeing through the eyes of Jessie and Meowth were while Meowth was busy VERY-passionately licking both the heels, balls and arches of Jessie's feet and the bottoms of Jessie's toes.

"I COMPLETELY LOVE THE TASTE OF YOUR FEET!" Meowth excessively-loudly told Jessie while having "heart eyes" as he did so as Jessie placed the entire bottoms of her feet onto the floor of her bedroom and completely-intentionally allowed Meowth to crawl/climb onto the tops of her feet by doing so. A quite-excessively large number of seconds of Jessie, AJS, DJS, AM and DM speechlessly watching as Meowth droolingly crawled around on the tops of Jessie's feet like a wild animal and licked her toenails later, Jessie finally became completely tired of how much of a completely shameless simp Meowth was being and decided to quite-literally eat him.

"Let's see how much you LIKE getting EATEN ALIVE by me, you utterly sickening PARASITE!" Jessie hatefully told Meowth as she kicked Meowth off of her feet and then immediately shot him with the grink ray gun that she was holding with her left hand. An incredibly small number of seconds later, Meowth had become as small as a "remarkably large" ant and was utterly-terrified-lookingly looking straight up at the extremely anger-showing face of the absurdly gigantic version of Jessie that was sitting right in front of him in a "criss-cross applesauce" position on the floor of Jessie's bedroom.

"Let's see how much I like having to KILL Jessie by going into her body and then attacking her internal organs…" Meowth fearfully-shiveringly thought to himself while looking at you as he did so as he climbed onto the palm of Jessie's right hand that she had just surprisingly-carefully lowered the back of onto the floor of her bedroom. A weirdly-surprisingly small number of seconds that Meowth was standing on the palm of Jessie's right hand during each one of later, Jessie had gotten back up onto her feet, placed the grink ray gun that she had just made Meowth as small as an ant by using onto the top of her bed by using her left hand, unlocked and opened the front door of her bedroom by using her left hand, and then immediately started walking into James's bathroom while carrying Meowth with her right hand as she did so.

"Are...are there any things that you currently want to go into one of my ears and then SAY to me before I start eating you, Meowth?" Jessie curiously asked Meowth (who was standing on the palm of her right hand) as she and Meowth stood right in front of James's sink and completely-disgustedly looked at themselves by using the aforementioned vanity mirror that FAR-too-clearly was James's favorite one of his sink's features. A few quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds of Jessie and Meowth staring at themselves in James's bathroom that Jessie had just opened the front door of by using her left hand later, Meowth regretfully nodded his head and caused Jessie to tired-lookingly shrug her shoulders and sigh by doing so.

"Well, whatever the things that you currently want to say to me are, they had better be IMPORTANT ones!" Jessie frustratedly told Meowth while weirdly-intimidatingly pointing at him with her left index finger and surprisingly-gently placing him onto the vanity top of James's sink with her right hand as she did so. A quite-surprisingly small number of ones of this story's words later, Jessie even-more-frustratedly walked back into James's bathroom that she had just walked out of in order to get the drinking straw that she was holding with her right hand out of James's kitchen and get the grink ray gun that she was holding with her left hand off of her bed while Meowth was busy teasingly giggling due to how visibly frustrated he was causing Jessie to become.

"UGGGH...Meowth currently is forcing Jessie to make herself SO visibly uncomfortable just to make himself happy...I feel so completely-literally SICK right now…" AJS nauseatedly told DJS as she and DJS green-face-havingly saw Jessie increasingly-scared-lookingly giving the size of a quite small ant to Meowth by shooting him with the grink ray gun that she was holding. A few quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds of Meowth having the size of a quite small ant later, Jessie quite-worried-lookingly walked into her bedroom in order to place the grink ray gun that she had just made Meowth able to quite-easily enter her ear canals by using onto the top of her bedside table and then even-more-worried-lookingly walked back into James's bathroom in order to make Meowth completely able to enter her right ear by inserting the drinking straw that she was holding with her right hand into it.

"If you actually ARE about to start walking around inside one of my ear canals like...well, like an ANT right now, then you definitely should be VERY careful while doing so; my ears are VERY sensitive!" Jessie very-worriedly told/warned Meowth as Meowth walked through the drinking straw that she had just VERY-carefully used both of her hands in order to place the "entrance" end of onto the vanity top of James's sink and insert the "exit" end of into her right ear. A quite-disturbingly small number of seconds later, Meowth far-too-proud-lookingly jumped into an ear canal that was CONSIDERABLY less clean than the ones that James's head contained.

"Well, this one of them DEFINITELY is not very CLEAN…" Meowth nauseatedly thought to himself as he quickly-but-carefully walked through Jessie's right ear canal with his lovely bare feet while avoiding a disgustingly large amount of dirty and slimy ear wax and seeing a quite large amount of ear hair as he did so. A thankfully small number of seconds later, Meowth placed his hands onto his hips and far-too-proudly looked at the one of Jessie's ear drums that he was standing right in front of while Jessie was busy continuing to hold the drinking straw that he had just walked through with both of her hands and looking and being extremely nervous as she did so.

"HELLO!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, extremely-smug-lookingly grinned from ear to ear while having closed eyes as he did so, and excessively-loudly yelled into Jessie's right ear drum. While Meowth was busy doing the yelling that I have just mentioned, Jessie screamed and started doing a quite large amount of shaking due to how sensitive her ears were and how much Meowth had just startled her.

"Oh, I'M sorry; have I just broken your concentration?" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and extremely-teasingly asked Jessie while continuing to extremely-smug-lookingly grin from ear to ear and have closed eyes as he did so. Naturally enough, the teasing that I have just mentioned caused Jessie to exasperatedly roll her eyes, quite-loudly sigh while intensely blushing as she did so, surprisingly-gently place the drinking straw that Meowth had just walked through onto the vanity top of James's sink, and then quickly-but-quietly walk back into her bedroom.

"YES, Meowth; you completely HAVE just broken my concentration in an extremely rude and un-necessary way in order to intentionally amuse yourself by annoying me, and I am going to become VERY angry if you do so again." Jessie surprisingly-calmly told/warned Meowth while quickly-but-carefully closing and locking the front door of her bedroom and then immediately climbing onto the top of her bed as she did so. A few strangely long-feeling seconds later, Jessie was closed-eyes-havingly sitting in a "criss-cross applesauce" position atop her bed and basically was inside her mind...which was a mind in which a Team-Rocket-uniform-wearing version of Jessie and a version of Meowth that basically was as big as Jessie were standing right in front of each other and talking to each other in the middle of a padded cell that the walls, floor and ceiling of looked like the walls, floor and ceiling of her brain. Naturally enough, Jessie and Meowth basically were the only...well, THINGS that the padded cell that I have just mentioned contained.

"WOW; Jessie really is CONSIDERABLY less stupid and shallow than she far-too-frequently looks and acts!" AJS highly-impressedly told DJS as she and DJS sat on their Jessie's-brain-operating chairs and started watching the dream that Jessie had just sent herself into while it was busy getting shown to them by Jessie's Central Nervous Super-Computer. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's mind, Meowth and Jessie extremely-nervous-lookingly crossed their arms behind their backs and stared at each other while quite-intensely trying to decide what the things that they wanted to say to each other were and having increasingly visible crushes on each other as they did so.

"She also is CONSIDERABLY more weak and cowardly than she looks and acts." DJS shrugged her shoulders and depressedly reminded AJS while Meowth was busy standing right in front of Jessie's right ear drum, scratching his head with his hands and quite-nervously trying to think of a respectful and non-trollish thing that he wanted to say to the...AHEM...cat fucker that Jessie had become. A surprisingly small number of seconds later, inside both Jessie's right ear canal and Jessie's mind, Meowth exhausted-lookingly shrugged his shoulders while quite-loudly sighing as he did so and then somewhat-reluctantly started speaking to the utterly insane monster that he far-too-clearly had very-recently caused Jessie to start turning herself into.

"Jessie, PLEASE properly LISTEN to me when I say the thing that I currently am about to say to you, because I am NOT going to say it to you again. Despite how much of an insensitive asshole I currently am, I almost am not even able to DESCRIBE how much I hate the things that I currently have just done to you and James." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and surprisingly-regretful-soundingly told Jessie in both her right ear canal and her mind. A few seconds of Jessie closed-eyes-havingly crossing her arms over her chest and completely-agreeingly nodding her head in both her bedroom and her mind later, Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and opened his eyes in both Jessie's right ear canal and her mind.

"You currently ARE able to completely-honestly tell me WHY you have just done the utterly DISGUSTING things that you have just done to me and James, right?" Jessie placed her hands onto her lap and closed-eyes-havingly asked Meowth in an extremely worried-sounding way. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's mind, Jessie placed her hands onto her hips and open-eyes-havingly asked the exact same question that I have just mentioned to Meowth in a highly angry-sounding way. A few quite-visibly awkward-feeling seconds of Jessie and Meowth standing right in front of each other and staring at each other inside Jessie's mind later, Meowth quite-loudly swallowed his pride and then reluctantly continued speaking in both Jessie's right ear canal and her mind.

"When I started doing the...well, THINGS that I have just done to you and James, I was extremely angry and depressed due to how lonely I was, the utterly disgusting things that Meowzie had done to ME, how much I had gotten abused by you and James, and how painfully similar to Meowzie's blatant narcissistic-ness the blatant narcissistic-ness of you and James was. When I started using you and James as TOYS yesternight, I did so because I wanted you and James to become properly aware of how...well, PAINFUL the ways in which I had gotten used as a toy by you, James and Meowzie were." Meowth closed his eyes, placed his hands onto his hips and regretfully told Jessie in both her right ear canal and her mind. A few seconds later, in both Jessie's bedroom and Jessie's mind, Jessie started intensely crying while even-more-intensely wanting to hug and kiss the poor, poor, POOR little guy that Meowth was as she did so.

"AWW! C'mere, you utterly adorable little bastard!" Jessie air-huggingly told Meowth while intensely blushing, smiling and crying as she did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's right ear canal, Meowth shrugged his shoulders, looked at you and confusedly thought "HUH?" to himself while Jessie was busy lovingly hugging and kissing an intensely blushing and smiling version of him inside her mind.

"UHH...you ARE about to give the punishment that I currently deserve to me right now, RIGHT?" the version of Meowth that was standing right in front of Jessie's right ear drum crossed his arms over his chest and somewhat-worriedly asked Jessie. Meanwhile, the version of Meowth that was getting hugged and squeezed by Jessie inside Jessie's mind blushingly-and-dizzily asked the exact same question that I have just mentioned to Jessie while having a comically weird-looking face that Jessie had just decorated with numerous kiss marks as he did so.

"Well, I currently want to die at LEAST as much as you probably want to die right now, so...UHHH...YES! I currently AM about to swallow you, you utterly pathetic little FREAK!" the version of Jessie that was sitting atop Jessie's bed opened her eyes and extremely-sad-soundingly started telling Meowth while loudly crying as she did so...before then quite-forcefully wiping the tears that were on her face off of it with her arms and angrily yelling the last thirteen words of the thing that she had just started saying to Meowth at Meowth like the big girl that she quite-literally was. A few seconds later, Jessie jumped off of her bed, lifted the grink ray gun that she had quite-recently started using off of the top of her bedside table with her left hand, quickly-but-carefully unlocked and opened the front door of her bedroom with her right hand, and then immediately ran straight back into James's bathroom while Meowth was busy standing right in front of her right ear drum, shrugging his shoulders, looking at you and smugly-grinningly thinking "Ain't I a STINKER?" to himself.

"Get out of my right ear RIGHT now, you sociopathic piece of SHIT!" Jessie furiously yelled at Meowth as she surprisingly-gently placed the grink ray gun that she had just started holding onto a part of the floor of James's bathroom that was a few feet away from James's sink and was right next to James's shower with her left hand and then immediately lifted the drinking straw that she had just allowed Meowth to enter her right ear by going through off of the vanity top of James's sink by using both of her hands. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's right ear canal, Meowth had just started singing the chorus of Smash Mouth's "Walking On The Sun" while playing the somewhat-surprisingly non-literal drum that her right ear drum was with his hands as he did so.

"I SAID 'right NOW', you little PEST!" Jessie extremely-frustratedly yelled at Meowth while surprisingly-carefully using both of her hands in order to insert the "entrance" end of the drinking straw that she was holding with both of her hands into her right ear and place its "exit" end onto the vanity top of James's sink as she did so. A few seconds of Jessie increasingly-impatiently allowing Meowth to walk back out of her right ear later, Meowth smugly-grinningly shrugged his shoulders again while continuing to look at you in a highly teasing way as he did so and then quickly-but-carefully walked back out of Jessie's right ear, back down the drinking straw that he had just climbed through, and back onto the vanity top of James's sink.

"If you currently ARE powerful enough to be able to extremely-easily kill me while literally being as small as an ant, then you PROBABLY should have done so yesternight! When this nightmare is over, we'll SEE which one of the two of us is the more powerful and evil one!" Jessie maniacally-laughingly told Meowth while immediately throwing the drinking straw that she had just seen Meowth walking back out of into the trash can of James's bathroom with her right hand and then almost-as-immediately lifting the grink ray gun that she had just placed onto the floor of James's bathroom back off of the floor of James's bathroom with her left hand as she did so. Meanwhile, on the vanity top of James's sink, Meowth looked at Jessie's head and extremely-fearfully shivered due to how utterly AWFUL the things that he was about to start doing to Jessie were as Jessie started pointing the aforementioned grink ray gun that she had just lifted off of the floor of James's bathroom with her left hand at him with her left hand while having a VERY creepy grin on her face and VERY-hungry-lookingly licking her lips as she did so.

"You currently LOVE licking James's SCROTE, so let's see how much you currently LIKE going straight down my fucking THROAT!" Jessie maniacally-laughingly told Meowth as she enlarged him back to the size of a "remarkably large" ant by shooting him with the grink ray gun that she had just started holding, surprisingly-carefully placed said grink ray gun into the aforementioned trash can of James's bathroom with her left hand, and then immediately placed the back of her right hand onto the vanity top of James's sink so that Meowth would be able to climb onto the palm of her right hand. A few seconds of Meowth QUITE-loudly swallowing his pride while disgustedly shuddering as he did so later, Meowth VERY-reluctantly climbed onto the palm of Jessie's right hand and then immediately started looking and being QUITE-nearly as terrified as Jessie was about to start becoming as Jessie started terrifyingly-slowly lifting him toward her increasingly-widely open mouth that he was shiveringly looking into with her right hand that he was standing on the palm of.

"The things that I currently am about to do to Jessie really are going to hurt her SO much more than they are going to hurt me." Meowth surprisingly-regretfully thought to himself as he walked onto Jessie's tongue that she had just placed onto the "butt" of her right hand's palm and then immediately walked straight into the back of Jessie's surprisingly clean mouth by walking across her tongue while Jessie was busy surprisingly-gently closing her oddly well-lit mouth (naturally enough, the bodies of Jessie, James and Meowth generally were oddly well-lit places) and being a woman who clearly wanted to die FAR too much. After looking at the seemingly enormous swallowing hole that the back of Jessie's mouth contained for roughly five extremely awkward-feeling seconds, Meowth rather-loudly said "GULP!" and then immediately dove straight down Jessie's throat while Jessie was busy quite-nervous-lookingly being about to swallow him.

"GULP!" Jessie surprisingly-loudly said as Meowth quite-literally flew straight down her throat and into her rather-arousingly soft and fragile stomach while she was busy walking back into her bedroom so that she would be able to digest Meowth (and/or get a death-causing case of indigestion FROM Meowth) in peace. A few thankfully short-feeling seconds later, while Jessie was busy walking through her bedroom that she had just surprisingly-gently closed and locked the front door of and far-too-clearly being about to climb onto her bed and then start...AHEM...peacefully resting atop it, Meowth had shrunk himself to the size of a quite small ant and was very-carefully flying around in the non-lethal part of Jessie's acid-lake-containing but extremely empty stomach that contained barely any things other than its aforementioned digestive acid and the equally aforementioned key that she had just swallowed while very-reluctantly making himself ready to start giving a death-causing case of indigestion to Jessie and VERY-intensely hating himself as he did so.

"Well, if Meowth currently IS about to start completely destroying my internal organs with his bare hands and the like, then I definitely do currently HOPE that he currently does NOT want to do so in a completely-excessively painful and humiliating w- AAAIGGGH!" Jessie increasingly-worriedly started thinking to herself while face-uply lying atop her bed and gently rubbing her belly with her hands as she did so and then terrifiedly shrieked in agony while face-uply squirming atop her bed and tightly clutching her belly with her hands as she did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's stomach, Meowth somewhat-reluctantly activated his finger claws while increasingly-angrily thinking about how much of an animal-fucking hypocrite Jessie had just turned herself into as he did so and then immediately started adding numerous thankfully small wounds to the inner surface of Jessie's stomach by flying around inside Jessie's stomach and using his finger claws.

"MMM! This stuff really DOES taste like vodka QUITE a bit!" Meowth laughingly-and-smilingly said as he started drinking quite a few sips of Jessie's blood out of the warm and bubbly "liver pool" that Jessie's liver that he had just flown into contained. A few extremely disturbing seconds of Jessie tightly clutching her aching belly with her hands and whimperingly-and-moaningly squirming atop her bed later, Meowth splashed the blood that Jessie's aforementioned "liver pool" contained all over himself with his hands and then immediately started attacking Jessie's liver in the exact same way in which he had just attacked Jessie's stomach.

"DEAR GOD, PLEASE HELP ME!" Jessie cryingly screamed in pain while continuing to tightly clutch her belly with her hands and helplessly squirm atop her bed as she did so as Meowth flew straight back out of her liver that he had just added numerous thankfully small wounds to the inner surface of by using his finger claws and then gleefully flew straight back up her throat and into her mouth. A few seconds of Meowth devilishly-grinningly floating right in front of Jessie's uvula and somehow deciding to NOT play with it while doing so later, Meowth devilishly-laughingly flew into Jessie's brain case by flying straight through her nasopharynx.

"AUUUGGGHHH…" Jessie dizzily and crossed-eyes-havingly moaned in pain and confusion while continuing to helplessly squirm atop her bed as she did so as Meowth sucked a HUGE amount of electricity out of her brain and into his body by gleefully flying around inside her skull and touching various parts of her brain's outer surface with his remarkably filthy hands as he did so. A few impressively terrifying seconds of Jessie's brain recharging itself later, Meowth flew straight through the back entrance of Jessie's brain and entered the main control room of the poor girl's body by doing so while Jessie was busy being curled up into an upright fetus-shaped ball and increasingly-terrifiedly whispering "Meowth is in my head...MEOWTH IS IN MY HEAD…" to herself atop her bed.

"Meowth, PLEASE don't hurt us! We'll do anything for you! ANYTHING!" AJS and DJS cryingly begged Meowth while fearfully-shakingly standing right next to their Jessie's-brain-operating chairs and excessively-tightly hugging each other for comfort as they did so while Meowth was busy devilishly-grinningly walking toward them and having a body that contained a HUGE amount of electricity. A highly-embarrassingly small number of seconds later, the intensely blushing and masturbating AJS and the even-more-intensely blushing and masturbating DJS were face-uply lying on the floor of Jessie's brain while having legs that were facing toward the back entrance of Jessie's brain as they did so while Meowth was busy standing on their intensely smiling faces with his big, bare and beautiful feet (his left foot was on AJS's face while his right foot was on DJS's face).

"JESSIE? HELL-OHHH? Are you currently able to hear me speaking to you, Jessie?" Meowth very-teasingly asked Jessie by smirkingly crossing his arms over his chest and excessively-loudly speaking/yelling into her Central Nervous Super-Computer while AJS and DJS were busy extremely-arousedly licking, sniffing and kissing the bottoms of his feet and VERY-intensely moaning and masturbating as they did so. A surprisingly small number of extremely-visibly uncomfortableness-causing seconds of Jessie being able to hear AJS and DJS basically fucking Meowth's feet inside her head later, Jessie stopped being curled up into an upright fetus-shaped ball atop her bed, jumped off of her bed and properly got back up onto HER feet.

"SIGH...what do you currently want to say to me, Meowth?" Jessie shrugged her shoulders, rolled her eyes, crossed her arms over her chest and depressedly-and-tiredly asked Meowth while having a very green face as she did so. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's brain, Meowth was continuing to smirkingly have "crossed over his chest" arms and repeatedly stomping on the faces of AJS and DJS with his utterly amazing feet as he did so while AJS and DJS were busy EXTREMELY-intensely drooling, blushing, moaning, shaking and masturbating due to how much they loved Meowth's utterly amazing feet and wanted to become men so that Meowth would be able to rub their penises with his utterly amazing feet.

"The main thing that I currently want to say is a VERY loud and hateful one, but...well...YOU CURRENTLY ARE A COMPLETELY DISGUSTING AND WORTHLESS FUCKING WHORE!" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and calmly-and-politely started telling Jessie while Jessie was busy tiredly placing her hands onto her hips and regretfully nodding her head that AJS and DJS FAR-too-clearly were having a TON of fun inside the brain-containing part of...before then extremely-suddenly throwing his arms out beside himself and furiously yelling the second half of the pair of things that he had just started saying at Jessie while Jessie was busy quite-loudly sighing and extremely-disappointedly shaking her head back and forth due to how selfish and rude Meowth was and how loud and intense the orgasm that AJS and DJS had just started experiencing inside her brain was.

"For YOUR information, YOU are the one of the six- I mean, two of us who currently is a completely disgusting and worthless fucking WHORE! A quite small number of seconds ago, I was quietly-and-politely listening to the things that you were saying to me like the beautiful and amazing gentlewoman that I currently am while YOU were busy being a total asshole who is good at barely ANY interesting things other than being disgustingly blatant fan service / masturbation material for foot fetishists!" Jessie crossed her arms over her chest and indignantly told/reminded Meowth while Meowth was busy crossing his arms over his chest and continuing to smugly-grinningly stand atop the intensely smiling faces of AJS and DJS (who were both unconscious and intensely drooling due to how intensely Meowth and his feet had just caused them to cream themselves) with his aforementioned big, bare and beautiful feet. A few extremely weird seconds of Meowth completely-literally being inside Jessie's brain later, Meowth extremely-devilishly grinned from ear to ear and caused AM and DM to exasperatedly groan due to how much they hated the thing that his CNSC had just started showing to them as he started extremely-intensely thinking about Meowzie and "speaking to Jessie in a way that touches her heart" and caused his brain to become the home of an utterly AWFUL idea by doing so.

"Your BODY may be an extremely attractive one, but what currently is so beautiful, amazing and gentlewomanly about the fucking bratty BITCH that YOU currently are? Jessie, PLEASE walk back into James's bathroom and LOOK at yourself before the countdown that I currently am about to start ends! For YOUR information, I currently am both EXTREMELY able to rip your brain apart with my bare hands and EXTREMELY ready to do so!" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back, pressed the bottoms of his feet against the faces that he was standing on with them in order to make sure that AJS and DJS were properly unconscious, and disgustedly told/commanded Jessie while Jessie was busy regretfully looking at her hands and even-more-regretfully nodding her head that AJS and DJS were dreaming about Meowth's feet in an extremely erotic/pornographic way inside the brain-containing part of. Naturally enough, Meowth had just decided to start causing Jessie's heart to become a COMPLETELY broken heart by basically doing the most awful one of the things that Meowzie had done to him to Jessie.

"10...9...8...7...6…" Meowth started counting down and then surprisingly-quickly stopped counting down as Jessie quite-loudly swallowed her pride and then immediately unlocked and opened the front door of her bedroom and walked back into James's bathroom in order to do some good old-fashioned looking at herself by using the vanity mirror that James's bathroom contained. A quite small number of seconds of Meowth arousedly watching through Jessie's eyes as Jessie did the things that he had just told her to do later, Jessie was regretfully looking at the animal-fucking clown that she had just turned herself into by using the aforementioned vanity mirror that James's bathroom contained and was quite-intensely wanting to cry as she did so.

"You may have an extremely attractive body that contains a surprisingly interesting brain, but YOU currently are nothing but a condescending SLUT who should be sucking Satan's cock in HELL! You COMPLETELY deserve the punishment that I currently am about to give to you right now, you WORTHLESS, ANIMAL-FUCKING AND UGLY-HAIRSTYLE-HAVING FREAK!" Meowth placed his hands onto his hips and extremely-hatefully told Jessie while extremely-smugly grinning from ear to ear and laughing at Jessie as he did so. A few seconds later, the almost-completely motionless and speechless Jessie started crying in a surprisingly real-sounding and non-comedic way due to how much Meowth had just verbally abused her.

"You...you think that...y-you think that my hair style is UGLY?!" Jessie cryingly asked Meowth while EXTREMELY sad-lookingly looking at herself with the vanity mirror that James's bathroom contained as she did so. A few seconds later, an X-Ray picture of Jessie's chest appeared on said mirror in order to show the surprisingly big heart that Jessie's chest contained quite-literally breaking.

"Well, if you currently DO hate Mommy- I mean, me as much as you have just said that you do, then I currently am about to start completely-intentionally allowing you to kill me EVERY bit as slowly and as painfully as you probably want to kill me right now. You probably want to sleep with James right now, but I mostly just want to...WELL, rest in peace right now." Jessie regretfully shook her head back and forth and cryingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy completely-understandingly hanging his head in shame and extremely-regretfully walking toward the back entrance of Jessie's brain. A thankfully small number of painfully depressing seconds of Jessie intensely-cryingly walking back into her bedroom and then closing and locking its front door while Meowth cryingly-but-briefly stopped walking back out of Jessie's brain and watched through her eyes as she did so later, Jessie crossed her arms over her chest, surprisingly-intensely looked at her bed that she was standing right next to, and started cryingly-but-patiently waiting for her death that Meowth far-too-clearly was about to cause to happen.

"HMMM...Jessie, would you mind puking the key that currently is in your stomach out of yourself NOW so that I will NOT have to get it out of you later?" Meowth flew straight back from the part of Jessie's brain's control room that Jessie's "brainus" was in/on to the part of Jessie's brain's control room that Jessie's Central Nervous Super-Computer was in and then very-teasingly asked Jessie by speaking into her CNSC while having an extremely smugness-showing grin on his face, placing his hands onto his hips and quite-literally hovering right in front of Jessie's CNSC as he did so. A few extremely relatable seconds of Jessie, AM and DM regretfully shaking their heads back and forth and sighing due to how much they wished that Meowth was a better "person" later, Jessie quite-angrily placed her hands onto her hips while continuing to stand right next to her bed and have a brain that was the main home of TWO completely shameless Meowth foot fetishists as she did so.

"Would YOU mind not completely-shamelessly using me as a fucking TOY?!" Jessie indignantly asked Meowth while continuing to have hands that were on her hips as she did so. A few highly amusing seconds of Meowth surprisingly-loudly swallowing his pride later, Meowth finally stopped playing/joking around and gave a completely serious dignity death threat to Jessie in order to basically-completely force her to do the very humiliating thing that he had just told her to do.

"Do YOU currently want to IMMEDIATELY stop talking back to ME, or do YOU currently want to start becoming SO humiliated that you are barely even able to BREATHE? For YOUR information, I currently am COMPLETELY ready to start becoming an 'utterly perfect little angel' who has shown basically ALL of your most embarrassing secrets to basically ALL of his biggest fans by playing with the huge but fragile TOY that your ADORABLY soft and squishy brain currently IS!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and very-angry-soundingly told/warned Jessie while Jessie was busy crossing her arms behind her back and increasingly-fearfully shivering due to how much Meowth and his seemingly-completely shameless sadistic-ness were scaring her. A few seconds of Jessie completely-defeatedly shaking her head back and forth and sighing later, Jessie quite-loudly swallowed her pride and then immediately started blushingly-and-shakingly digging into her mouth with her right index finger while Meowth was busy devilishly-grinningly watching through her eyes and quite-intensely wishing that he was able to masturbate as she did so.

"HIC...HURK...UGGGH...OOK...BLEAUUUGH!" Jessie increasingly-sick-feelingly "said" as she repeatedly poked her adorably soft and defenseless uvula with her right hand and caused herself to repeatedly gag and then quite-loudly puke the key that she had just swallowed straight back out of herself by doing so. A few seconds of Jessie looking at the aforementioned key that she had just puked onto the floor of her bedroom and far-too-clearly wanting to grab it and then flush it down the toilet that James's bathroom contained as she did so later, Meowth extremely-teasingly said "Uh, uh, UHHH!" to Jessie and caused her to become completely motionless by doing so.

"Do not even THINK about flushing the key that you have just puked out of yourself down a toilet or washing it down a sink, Jessie! If there is EXACTLY one thing that you currently should be thinking about, then that thing DEFINITELY is how soft, squishy and fragile your brain currently is and how sharp my CLAWS currently are!" Meowth placed his hands onto his hips and seethingly told/warned Jessie while AM and DM were busy sitting on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and utterly-terrified-lookingly reading his thoughts as he did so. A thankfully small number of seconds of Jessie intensely wetting herself and being an almost-completely frozen basket case as she did so due to how much Meowth was scaring her later, Meowth extremely-teasingly said "GOODBYE!" to Jessie while Jessie was busy extremely-depressedly looking at her bed as he did so. A few painfully depressing seconds of Jessie extremely-regretfully shrugging her shoulders, shaking her intensely aching head back and forth and sighing later, Meowth immediately flew straight back out of Jessie's brain by flying through its back entrance (Jessie's "brainus") while Jessie was busy tightly clutching her intensely aching head with her hands, even-more-tightly closing her eyes, and completely-hopeless-soundingly whispering "I must not fear...fear is a mind killer...fear is a little death that currently is about to completely destroy the parts of my mind that currently are making me able to properly control myself…" to herself as he did so.

"Good NIGHT, Sweet Princess!" Meowth far-too-happily thought to himself as he flew straight back into Jessie's mouth by flying through her nasopharynx and then playfully poked, punched and tickled her uvula for a thankfully small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds by using his hands. A few seconds of Meowth covering his mouth with his hands and childishly giggling later, while Jessie was busy covering HER mouth with HER hands and intensely blushing due to how surprisingly large the amount of gagging that Meowth had just caused her to do was, Meowth finally stopped literally hovering right in front of Jessie's intensely swinging uvula and started flying straight back down her throat and into the part of her chest that her heart and lungs were in.

"GULP!" Jessie utterly-terrified-lookingly said out loud while continuing to cover her mouth with her hands as she did so as Meowth entered her lungs and then cryingly-but-immediately started attacking them with his finger claws. A thankfully small but VERY-painfully large-feeling number of seconds of Meowth filling Jessie's lungs with blood, holes and broken breathing branches later, Meowth intensely-cryingly flew into Jessie's quite-literally broken heart while being covered with Jessie's blood and causing Jessie to nakedly-and-screamingly squirm in agony and clutch her intensely aching chest atop her bed as he did so while Jessie was busy extremely-quickly becoming completely unable to breathe due to the MASSIVE amount of damage that Meowth had just given to her lungs.

"Meowth, PLEASE (choke) stop doing (cough) the thing that you (gasp) currently are doing! Despite how much (wheeze) you currently have just (choke) tortured me, I (gasp) currently LOVE y-" Jessie chokingly-and-squirmingly started saying to Meowth by using the last few seconds of being able to breathe that she had. Meanwhile, inside Jessie's heart, Meowth was feeling SO heart-breakingly sorry for Jessie (and hated the EXTREMELY over-rated and over-used trope that I Am Your Father/Mother is SO much) that he quite-quickly decided to make Jessie unable to finish saying the thing that she FAR-too-obviously had just started saying to him by giving a completely literal attack to her heart with his finger claws and causing her heart to completely stop beating by doing so. A few seconds of Jessie extremely-tightly clutching her chest with her hands and extremely-loudly gasping in pain as she did so later, Meowth intensely-cryingly flew back out of Jessie's completely dead body by flying through her nose (her left nostril) while said body was "busy" face-uply lying atop Jessie's bed (resting in peace).

"UHHH...Angelic Jessie and Demonic Jessie are NOT alive right now, right? I DEFINITELY do not want to force the two of them to look at ME and talk to ME right now." Meowth extremely-worriedly thought to himself while intensely crying, having tightly closed eyes, extremely-depressedly standing atop Jessie's left breast, and hating himself so much that he did not even WANT to look at Jessie's beautiful body or go back into her brain as he did so. A thankfully small but VERY-painfully large-feeling number of seconds of AM and DM completely-agreeingly nodding their heads while sitting on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and intensely-cryingly reading Meowth's incredibly depressing thoughts later, AM and DM took quite a few very deep breaths in order to calm themselves down and then immediately started giving a surprisingly relieving answer to the question that Meowth had just given to them.

"When characters- I mean, creatures such as you, Jessie and James die, the inner angels and demons that belong to them completely disappear in order to join them in their afterlives." AM crossed his arms over his chest and regretfully told Meowth while far-too-clearly not wanting to give all of the details of the thing that he had just started talking about to Meowth as he did so. A few VERY awkward-feeling seconds later, Meowth took quite a few very deep breaths in order to calm himself down, opened his eyes, and then extremely-depressed-lookingly thought "I currently am so completely hopeless that I do not even CARE about any of the other details of the thing that you have just started telling me about." to himself while exhaustedly shrugging his shoulders and quite-loudly sighing as he did so.

"Well...UHHH...you currently are NOT about to turn yourself into a fetus-shaped ball on the floor of Jessie's bedroom and start whimpering like a LITERAL baby while doing so, RIGHT?" DM extremely-worriedly asked Meowth while Meowth's thoughts were busy painfully-clearly showing how much Meowth had just started wanting to do the thing that DM had just started mentioning to AM and DM. A thankfully small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of AM and DM extremely-disgustedly shaking their heads back and forth while Meowth was busy thinking "I currently AM about to do the utterly pathetic thing that you have just mentioned, DM." to himself and hanging his head in shame later, Meowth flew off of Jessie's left breast and onto the floor of Jessie's bedroom and then immediately enlarged himself back to his normal size (the size of a normal Meowth) by using his superpowers. A very-understandably quite small number of seconds of Meowth extremely-regretfully looking at his blood-covered hands and thinking about how completely dead he had just caused Jessie to become by using them later, Meowth completely collapsed onto the floor of Jessie's bedroom and then immediately started doing the exact same utterly pathetic thing that his brain had just told AM and DM that he was about to do.

"There really are SO many places that you and I would rather be permanently living in when you and I compare them to the noggin of this utterly pathetic fucking twat." AM completely-disgustedly shook his head back and forth and seethingly told/reminded DM while DM was busy completely-disgustedly shaking HIS head back and forth. Meanwhile, Meowth had just turned himself into a squirming, sideways, naked, blood-covered and fetus-shaped ball on the floor of Jessie's bedroom and was self-pityingly whimpering like an utterly spineless and quite literal baby due to the fact that he had just killed the female one of his main owners in order to prevent her from preventing him from continuing to be James's favorite one of James's boyfriends. As AM and DM saw and heard how much of a selfish coward Meowth had just started being through Meowth's eyes and ears, AM and DM quite-amusingly started wanting to die even more intensely than Meowth had just started wanting to die.

"Hell DEFINITELY is one of those places right now." DM shrugged his shoulders, quite-loudly sighed, and then utterly-exhaustedly told AM as AM and DM regretfully placed their hands onto their laps and surprisingly-patiently waited for the end of the mental breakdown that Meowth had just started experiencing due to how poorly Jessie and James had been taking care of him to happen. Will James and Meowth properly be in love when the excessively long nightmare that this story is FINALLY ends? Find out in the next one of this story's chapters! Same CAT writer! Same CAT account!

CHAPTER 3 of MEOWTH YEETS JAMES'S MEAT WITH HIS NEAT FELINE FEET

by XanderMartin98

To put it VERY mildly, the Team Rocket Trio's members DEFINITELY were not in very good physical shape or in very good mental shape when the things that this one of this story's chapters is about started happening. Jessie was DEAD due to how much damage Meowth had just given to her internal organs, Meowth had gorgeous feet but also had both the exact opposite of a muscular and attractive-face-having body and a brain that was extremely powerful but contained so much mental illness that Angelic Meowth and Demonic Meowth were barely even able to tolerate living inside it...and James was a skinny and effeminate wimp who had just gotten beaten up QUITE a bit by Jessie and was knocked-outly lying on the floor of his house's basement while being a quite literal cat fucker as he did so. While Meowth was busy being a squirming, whimpering, blood-covered, naked and fetus-shaped ball on the floor of Jessie's bedroom due to the fact that he had just killed Jessie, James FINALLY woke back up on the aforementioned floor of his house's basement while having a body that somehow had caused all of the non-mental damage that Jessie had just given to it to completely disappear during the nap that he had just taken as he did so.

"James? JAAAMES? JAMES!" Angelic James and Demonic James increasingly-loudly said to James by using the "Inner Voice(s)" feature of his Central Nervous Super-Computer while increasingly-impatiently sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs as they did so. A few highly frustrating seconds of James being a lazy coward later, the yelling that AJ and DJ had just done inside James's brain caused James to FINALLY wake back up due to the fact that James had quite-recently gone from being properly unconscious to being asleep and so afraid of Meowth that he did not even WANT to become awake at all. Contrivedly- I mean, naturally enough, James's brain was a brain that AJ and DJ had quite-recently hacked the CNSC of in a way that normally was very illegal and ineffective in order to properly remove each one of the copies of the very insanity-causing and extremely codependency-causing fact that AM, DM, AJS, DJS, AJ and DJ existed that James's surprisingly powerful brain had been containing from James's memory banks and the like while James was busy being distracted by how asleep he was.

"UGGGHHH...who are you, what do you currently want me to do, when is the utterly hellish nightmare that I currently am trapped inside going to END, WHERE are you, and WHY has Meowth just decided to turn himself into SUCH a manipulative and sadistic asshole?" James barely-even-awakely started sitting in a "criss-cross applesauce" position on the floor of his house's basement and then incredibly-tired-soundingly asked AJ and DJ out loud while incredibly-tired-lookingly rubbing his eyes with his hands as he did so. A few seconds of AJ and DJ intensely-agreeingly nodding their heads and sighing due to the fact that they quite-nearly were every bit as confused as James later, AJ and DJ somewhat-reluctantly started giving answers to the questions that James had just completely-understandably given to the two of them.

"I am Angelic James, and the 'person' who currently is sitting right next to me is Demonic James. DJ and I basically are smaller versions of you, and we live inside your extremely cartoonish computer-containing brain in order to make ourselves consistently able to keep you mentally stable by operating it in helpful and natural-feeling ways and keeping it basically as clean as it needs to be. Unlike your brain, the brains of Meowth and Jessie contain numerous EXTREMELY mental-illness-causing things and are the main homes of highly lazy and incompetent versions of me and DJ. Due to a combination of the fact that I have just mentioned and how poorly you and Jessie have been taking care of Meowth, Meowth and Jessie have started becoming EXTREMELY insane." AJ crossed his arms over his chest and regretfully told James while James was busy depressedly nodding his head due to how painfully weird his life had become. A few seconds later, DJ excessively-loudly cleared his throat and then immediately started giving answers to the two remaining ones of the aforementioned questions that James had just given to him and AJ while James was busy scratching his head with his hands and extremely-confusedly thinking about the fact that his brain basically was a computer-containing house.

"Me and AJ currently WANT you to climb out of the basement that you currently are trapped in and then immediately start showing who the REAL leader of the Team Rocket Trio that you currently have spent VASTLY too much of your time being the most pathetic member of is to Meowth! If you currently want the nightmare that you have just mentioned to end, then you currently NEED to stop being the utterly pathetic sissy that you CONSTANTLY act like and start being a beautiful AND manly beast who doesn't- I mean, ISN'T afraid of ANY things that are as obviously fake as the completely alive but almost-as-completely naked and cowardly 'tough guy' that Meowth probably is right now!" DJ threw his arms out beside himself and extremely-frustratedly told James while AJ was busy completely-agreeingly nodding his head. A thankfully small number of seconds later, the fact that AJ and DJ had just re-introduced themselves to James immediately started having its intended effect on James as James equally-immediately got back up onto his feet, excitedly grinned from ear to ear while having hands that were on his hips as he did so, and then finally...depressedly shrugged his shoulders and sighed?

"What would the main POINT of me pretending that I am a tough guy BE? To put it QUITE mildly, Meowth DEFINITELY is completely aware of how much of a girlish and clownish weakling I am right now." James crossed his arms over his chest, hung his head in shame and hopelessly-sighingly thought to himself while AJ and DJ were busy completely-agreeingly nodding their heads and thinking "YEAH…" to themselves. A few seconds of AJ and DJ extremely-worried-lookingly nodding their heads at each other later, AJ and DJ quite-loudly swallowed their pride and then QUITE-reluctantly started using a plan/trick that they had been hoping that they would NEVER use again for QUITE a few days on the incredibly gullible and narcissistic James.

"UHHH...James, are you currently able to remember the name of the personality type that Botch's- I mean, Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book says that your personality is an example of?" DJ placed his hands onto his lap and extremely-nervously asked James. A few seconds of James regretfully nodding his head and intensely wanting to become more manly later, James gave a very-surprisingly correct and non-stupid answer to the question that DJ had just given to him.

"Botch and Cassidy have completely-literally TOLD me that the book that you have just mentioned is a completely fake JOKE that the two of them made up in order to troll people and steal money from them! My copy of that book currently is in the basement of my house because it is a hilariously worthless piece of JUNK that has caused me to yell 'Come ON, Botch; do you want a piece of ME?!' at Botch while wearing my Mighty Moltres costume and getting carried by a construction crane, NOT because it is an amazing piece of literary gold that turns its readers into equally amazing superheroes!" James extremely-frustratedly crossed his arms behind his back and thought to himself while AJ and DJ were busy completely-agreeingly nodding their heads. A thankfully small number of seconds of James digging Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book out of the "JUNK" box that he had far-too-fittingly placed it into in this story's backstory later, James was rather-tightly holding said book with both of his hands while extremely-disgustedly looking at the front cover of said book, shaking his head back and forth and not wanting to ever get tricked into thinking that he had a Moltres Type Personality by said book again as he did so.

"Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book generally IS a completely fake joke, but it DEFINITELY is NOT kidding when it says that you become EXTREMELY powerful and manly when you stop acting like an utterly pathetic stereotypically gay and English wimp and start being the utterly beautiful stereotypically gay and English bird that your soul is the soul of!" AJ crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes and smirkingly told James while James was busy quite-nervously flipping his way back into the part of Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book that said that he was a Moltres Type Moltres- I mean, had a Moltres Type Personality. A few seconds later, James quite-loudly swallowed his pride and cleared his throat as the aforementioned part of Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book that he had just started looking for quite-suddenly appeared right in front of his "utterly beautiful and perfect" face.

"Come ON, James; stop...AHEM...chickening out and start reading the part of Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book that says that you have a Moltres Type Personality NOW so that Meowth will become less likely to KILL you later!" DJ clutched his aching head with his hands and extremely-frustratedly told/commanded James while AJ was busy quite-literally praying to Arceus (God) so that the plan/trick that AJ and DJ had just started using on James would become more likely to properly work. A few seconds of James extremely-regretfully nodding his head while having closed eyes as he did so later, James extremely-reluctantly opened his eyes and started reading the part of Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book that DJ had just mentioned.

"Moltres Type Personalities...no matter what the things that happen to them are, people who have Moltres Type Personalities will always prevail...no matter how big or small the problems that they have to deal with are, people who have Moltres Type Personalities will always deal with said problems in extremely beautiful and effective ways...AND, most arousingly- I mean, importantly, people who have Moltres Type Personalities soar highly above other people and TRIUMPH! I KNEW THAT THIS FORTUNE WAS A TRUE ONE IN 'THE FORTUNE HUNTERS', AND I DEFINITELY KNOW THAT THIS FORTUNE IS A TRUE ONE RIGHT NOW! Despite how much pain and humiliation I currently have experienced and how much of a stereotypical villain I far-too-frequently act like, I have always known that I actually am one of this world's greatest and most utterly beautiful HEROES! HA HA HA! MWAHAHAHAHHH!" James increasingly-excitedly said to AJ, DJ and himself and far-too-quickly became completely overloaded with egotistical-ness and started excessively-loudly rambling like a lunatic as he did so. A disappointingly-but-understandably small number of highly amusing seconds of AJ and DJ extremely-worried-lookingly sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs and saying "UHHHHHH…" to James later, James had just surprisingly-gently placed his copy of Butch's/Cassidy's Pokemon Fortune Telling Book back into the aforementioned "JUNK" box that he had just lifted it out of and was smugly-grinningly standing on the floor of his house's basement while being naked and having hands that were on the hips of their owner like the hands of a stereotypical superhero as he did so.

"AJ and DJ, PLEASE properly listen to the extremely informative thing that I currently am about to say to the two of you by quite-literally using my utterly BEAUTIFUL brain! The two of you currently are living INSIDE the aforementioned utterly BEAUTIFUL brain that currently is between my ears, so please allow the two of yourselves to HEAR the equally aforementioned news that I currently am about to deliver to the two of you EVERY bit as clearly as the two of you currently are able to hear it! From this minute forward, the two of you will continue to live inside my brain like the ADORABLY loyal ones of my lovely servants that the two of you currently are, and I will be a mighty Moltres-like GOD that the two of you will obey and REVERE!" James EXTREMELY-pompously thought to himself while continuing to smugly grin and have hands that were on his hips as he did so. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ exasperatedly rolled their eyes and shook their heads back and forth while extremely-worriedly thinking "OH, DEAR…" to themselves due to how utterly insane James had just started acting as they did so.

"Well, we definitely ARE living inside your brain right now…" AJ loudly-sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then exhaustedly told James while James was busy intensely-smilingly digging one of his basement-exit-opening keys out of one of his "BOTTLE CAPS" boxes. A rather-surprisingly small number of seconds of James walking straight back up the staircase of his house's basement later, AJ and DJ loudly-but-happily sighed with relief as James unlocked the indoor front door of said basement by using the aforementioned key that he had just grabbed and then immediately ran straight back down said staircase, placed said key back into the aforementioned box that he had just lifted it out of, ran straight back up said staircase, and then FINALLY opened said door so that he would become able to properly escape from said basement.

"Well, I definitely am hoping that Jessie and Meowth currently are ALIVE right now…" James fearfully-shiveringly thought to himself as he surprisingly-gently closed the indoor front door of his house's basement and then surprisingly-quickly walked back up the main staircase of his house. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ completely-agreeingly nodded their heads and said "YEAH…" to James while looking (and being) extremely sad and worried as they did so. A very small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of James increasingly-worriedly knocking on the front door of Jessie's bedroom with his left fist and saying "Jessie, are you ALIVE right now? Meowth, are you SURE that you currently do not need the help of a psychiat-" later, Meowth closed the mouth of the extremely worried-looking James by angrily-and-cryingly yelling "DOES MY VOICE CURRENTLY SOUND LIKE THE VOICE OF A SANE AND HAPPY PERSON TO YOU, YOU FUCKING IDIOT?!" at him, stopped being a fetus-shaped ball on the floor of said bedroom and got back up onto his neat feline feet while James was busy intensely-blushingly hanging his head in shame, enlarged himself from his normal size to the size of a human by using his superpowers, and then quite-reluctantly unlocked and opened said door.

"HUH? Why do you currently look so SAD, Meowth? Jessie currently is NOT dead, right? She currently looks ASLEEP to me…" James worriedly-and-confusedly said to Meowth as he saw Meowth hopeless-lookingly crying like a little girl and barely even being able to stand due to how intensely his sexy feline legs were shaking while Meowth was busy holding the front door of Jessie's bedroom open with his intensely shaking feline right hand and hanging his head in shame so that he wouldn't have to look directly into the eyes of the lovely-lavender-hair-having man that he was standing right in front of and basically having the size of as he blood-coveredly held said door open with said hand. "OH, MY GOD!" James completely-horrifiedly covered his mouth with his hands and screamed as he saw how extremely DEAD the incredibly-weird-hair-having woman that was "sleeping" atop Jessie's bed looked and then immediately started becoming completely aware of the fact that the blood that had just gotten onto Meowth's fur FAR-too-clearly was Jessie's blood due to the fact that he had just noticed said dead-lookingness.

"JESSIE! Jessie, what has Meowth just DONE to you?! Meowth, PLEASE don't tell me that you have just decided to go into Jessie's body and then KILL Jessie by directly attacking her internal organs with your bare fucking han-" James immediately ran straight to the part of the floor of Jessie's bedroom that Jessie's bed was on and then equally-immediately started fearfully yelling at Jessie and Meowth while forcefully shaking Jessie's body with his hands and surprisingly-intensely crying as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth closed and locked the front door of Jessie's bedroom, quite-reluctantly walked toward James, quite-loudly swallowed his pride, and then immediately interrupted the aforementioned thing that James had just started by saying THE thing that caused James to start completely wanting to kill Meowth with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's bare hands.

"YES, James; I have just decided to kill Jessie by going into her body and then directly attacking her internal organs with my bare hands. I...I just wanted to prevent her from preventing you from continuing to be my favorite one of my boyfriends that insert their penises into my butt and lick and suck my feet...I loved you so much and hated the fact that Jessie was trying to force me and you to completely belong to her so much that I failed to properly think about how much you loved her when I started doing the death-causing thing that I have just mentioned to her...I really do hate myself SO much right now…" Meowth increasingly-regretfully told James while crossing his arms behind his back, hanging his head in shame and increasingly-intensely crying as he did so. Meanwhile, James lovingly squeezed Jessie's remarkably meaty and tender breasts with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands and then cryingly-and-shakingly pressed his far-more-human-than-Meowth's ears against the part of Jessie's chest that said breasts were on in order to listen to Jessie's quite-literally broken heart that far-too-clearly was not beating at ALL.

"I...I currently have been risking my LIFE just to keep you and Meowth safe and happy for a PAINFULLY large number of days, and YOU currently have been risking YOUR life just to keep ME and Meowth safe for an even MORE painfully large number of days. I should have SAVED you…" James got down onto his knees and increasingly-sad-soundingly told Jessie while gently-and-lovingly holding her body with his arms and cryingly-and-shakingly looking down at said body as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth, AJ, DJ, AM and DM started increasingly-nervously shaking due to how much they KNEW that James was about to say a PAINFULLY-extremely corny/cheesy thing to Jessie.

"I should have been the ONE who FILLED YOUR DARK SOUL with LI-(VOICE CRACK)-IGHT!" James increasingly-loudly started telling Jessie while Meowth, AM, DM, AJ and DJ were busy extremely-nervously thinking "Please don't completely ruin this scene, James...PLEASE don't completely ruin this scene, James…" to themselves and then intensely-cryingly screamed like a completely pathetic idiot while Meowth, AM, DM, AJ and DJ were busy intensely-laughingly face-palming themselves. A very-excessively large number of seconds of James crying onto Jessie's breasts in order to try to re-activate her heart by using his tears while Meowth, AM, DM, AJ and DJ were busy intensely rolling their eyes and rather-loudly groaning later, James FINALLY stopped being a total girlish-hair-having baby and started carrying Jessie's body out of Jessie's bedroom and into HIS bedroom while Meowth was busy unlocking and opening the front door of Jessie's bedroom and then immediately making sure that the front door of James's bedroom was every bit as completely unlocked and open as the front door of Jessie's bedroom.

"This bed normally belongs to me, but you currently deserve it VASTLY more than I deserve it. Rest in peace." James hung his head in surprisingly real and depressing shame as he cryingly-and-shakingly placed Jessie's body onto the top of his bed and then incredibly-gently tucked her underneath the blankets of said bed and placed her head onto one of the pillows of said bed so that Jessie would look like an alive person who was extremely-quietly sleeping while face-uply lying atop James's bed as she did so. A few seconds later, while Meowth was busy closing the aforementioned door that he had just started holding open for James while extremely-depressedly sighing and surprisingly NOT locking said door as he did so, James extremely-lovingly kissed the left cheek of Jessie's face and then equally-lovingly said "Goodbye…" to her while extremely-regretfully crossing his arms over his chest and looking down at her as he did so.

"UHHH...do...d-do you currently want to make yourself a bit more happy by licking my feet and inserting your penis into my butt, sweetie?" Meowth crossed his arms behind his back and fearfully-shakingly asked James while James was busy extremely-angry-lookingly looking STRAIGHT into Meowth's eyes and shaking his fists at Meowth. Despite the fact that James was a hilariously fruity cat-fucking freak, James was a hilariously fruity cat-fucking freak who had STANDARDS.

"I currently do not even want to TOUCH you, you utterly DISGUSTING little RAT! If you really are SO much of a slimy and rotten piece of anthropomorphic GARBAGE that you have just decided to KILL Jessie just to force me to replace her with YOU, then I currently do NOT want to have sex with you, be one of your TOY friends or even allow you to live in my house! When the quite-literally HUGE fight that currently is about to start happening is over, we'll SEE which one of the two of us is the more effeminate and cowardly one of the two of us!" James crossed his arms over his chest and completely-disgustedly ranted at Meowth while Meowth was busy increasingly-agreeingly nodding his head and quite-visibly wanting to die. A thankfully very small number of seconds later, James had just lifted his favorite one of his grink ray guns out of one of the item storage drawers of his bedside table with his right hand, made sure that said drawers were completely closed with his left hand, and then immediately started chasing Meowth down the main staircase of his house and into his house's kitchen while jokingly pointing said gun at Meowth as he did so.

"Do you currently want to be able to protect the version of Earth that me and Meowth currently are on from devastation?" James looked at you and teasingly asked you while placing the aforementioned grink ray gun that he had just grabbed with his right hand onto the very-conveniently empty top of the island of his house's kitchen with his right hand and then smugly-grinningly placing his hands onto his hips as he did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds later, while James was busy flirtatiously staring at you with his "bedroom eyes" in order to force you to say "YES!" to him, Meowth opened the refrigerator of James's house's kitchen, lifted a can of Red Snubbull energy juice out of said fridge with his right hand while lifting a can of Pokemonster energy juice out of said fridge with his left hand as he did so, surprisingly-gently placed said cans onto the aforementioned top of the equally aforementioned island of James's house's kitchen with his cute feline hands, and then immediately closed said fridge.

"Do you currently want to be able to unite the people of said planet's nations?" Meowth looked at you and teasingly asked you while smirkingly crossing his arms over his chest and almost-literally having money on his brain as he did so. A few seconds of AJ, DJ, AM and DM exasperatedly rolling their eyes and sighing due to how COMPLETELY shameless the attention whores that they were inside the brains of and were sitting right in front of the Central Nervous Super-Computers of the brains of were later, Meowth smirkingly opened the aforementioned can of Pokemonster energy juice that he had just lifted out of James's house's kitchen's refrigerator while James was busy smugly-grinningly opening the equally aforementioned can of Red Snubbull energy juice that Meowth had just lifted out of James's house's kitchen's refrigerator.

"If you currently have just given answers that basically are 'YES!' to the questions that me and Meowth have just given to you, then you'd better go to a shopping mall and/or a grocery store and buy some good old-fashioned cans of Nintendo's VERY expensive Pokemon-themed energy juice RIGHT now! In other words, DON'T DELAY! ACT NOW! SUPPLIES ARE RUNNING OUT!" James increasingly-enthusiastically told you while far-too-eagerly making himself ready to do some good old-fashioned energy drinking with the aforementioned can of Red Snubbull energy juice that he had just started holding with his right hand as he did so. A few seconds of Meowth agreeingly nodding his head while far-too-eagerly making himself ready to do some good old-fashioned energy drinking with the aforementioned can of Pokemonster energy juice that he had just started holding with his left hand later, Meowth amusingly-loudly swallowed his pride and then immediately decided to add ANOTHER blatant Smash Mouth reference to this one of Pokemon: The Animated Series's EXTREMELY-excessively numerous episodes.

"If you currently are alive but are ten years old, then you currently should ignore this commercial and try to add at least six to eight more years to your life so that you will become able to properly use the utterly AMAZING power of Nintendo's energy juice!" Meowth surprisingly-considerately warned you before then immediately tilting the aforementioned can of Pokemonster energy juice that he had just started holding with his left hand toward his mouth with both of his hands and incredibly-quickly pouring ALL of its contents straight down his throat by doing so. A few highly embarrassing seconds later, while Meowth was busy being the utterly disgusting pig that he was, James exasperatedly-sighingly rolled his eyes and then annoyingly-cheerfully started adding ANOTHER blatant Smash Mouth reference to this one of Pokemon: The Animated Series's EXTREMELY-excessively numerous episodes.

"If you do not IMMEDIATELY start following the advice that me and Meowth have just given to you in this commercial, then you PROBABLY will not see the 'white tomorrow' that me and Nyarth- I mean, me and Meowth excessively-frequently say that Heaven is when you die!" James excessively-enthusiastically warned you while having an adorably big smile on his face as he did so before then surprisingly-gently tilting the aforementioned can of Red Snubbull energy juice that he had just started holding with his right hand toward his mouth with both of his hands and surprisingly-slowly pouring ALL of its contents straight down his throat by doing so. A very-excessively small number of seconds of James and Meowth filling themselves with energy while being basically-completely naked and causing the aforementioned cans of energy juice that they had just started drinking the equally aforementioned contents of to become basically-completely empty as they did so later, James and Meowth very-loudly burped and then immediately threw said cans into the trash can of James's house's kitchen.

"HMPH! You'd better start meeting me outside RIGHT now, James! This commercial will NOT be over and complete until me and you have PROPERLY shown how powerful we currently are to our fans!" Meowth smirkingly told James while running out of James's house's kitchen, through James's house's front door and onto the ridiculously huge piece of beautiful but basically empty land that James's house was on as he did so. An impressively small number of seconds later, James had just lifted the aforementioned grink ray gun that he had slightly-less-recently placed onto the equally aforementioned top of the island of his house's kitchen back off of said island with his right hand and then immediately ran out of his house's kitchen and through his house's front door and was extremely-angrily staring at the...well, MONSTER that was smugly-grinningly staring at him as he and Meowth nakedly stood right in front of each other on the extremely-excessively large front lawn/yard of James's house.

"This day really is a remarkably beautiful one, Meowth. Birds currently are singing, and flowers currently are blooming. On days such as this one, cats such as YOU...should be burning in Hell." James disgustedly-but-calmly told Meowth while aiming his favorite one of his grink ray guns (the one of them that he was using/holding) straight at his lovely-lavender-hair-having head with both of his hands and quite-intensely frowning and shaking with anger as he did so. A few utterly infuriating seconds of Meowth smugly-grinningly staring at James while having cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips as he did so later, James exasperatedly rolled his eyes and groaned before then immediately shooting his aforementioned lovely-lavender-hair-having head with the aforementioned grink ray gun that he had just started using.

"HMPH! You may be able to make yourself extremely large right now, but you definitely are NOT the boss of me right now!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and smirkingly told James while enlarging himself to quite-nearly the exact same size that James had just started enlarging himself to as he did so. A quite-impressively small number of seconds later, James had just enlarged himself to a Godzilla-like size by using a grink ray gun that thankfully grew and shrank with him every bit as much as AJ and DJ did while Meowth had just enlarged himself to another Godzilla-esque size by using his superpowers, and the two of them far-too-clearly were about to start physically fighting each other due to how much Meowth had just utterly destroyed their love/sex lives.

"Let's agree to disagree, you utterly revolting PONCE!" James hilariously-hypocritically told Meowth while looking and being extremely angry as he did so as he-surprisingly-gently placed the aforementioned grink ray gun that he had just enlarged himself by using onto the extremely-excessively large back lawn/yard of his house and then immediately started angrily shaking his fists at Meowth like the fighter that he normally was too busy being a lovely-lavender-hair-having ponce to be able to properly be. A surprisingly small number of seconds of Meowth laughingly shaking his head back and forth while having hands that were on his hips as he did so due to HOW hilariously hypocritical the aforementioned thing that James had just said to him was later, Meowth finally stopped laughing at James and started angrily shaking his fists at James as he and James FINALLY stopped talking to each other and started properly fighting each other.

"Let's agree to AGREE when I say that you do NOT know what REAL fighting is! My Saikyow Style is my version of the Saikyo Style that has been getting passed down the Hibiki line for GENERATIONS!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and smirkingly told James before then immediately charging straight into him and then hitting him with a quite-impressively fast and well-done barrage of punches and kicks. Naturally enough, James effortlessly blocked ALL of said punches and kicks while incredibly-smugly grinning and taking a quite-impressively large amount of chip damage as he did so and then incredibly-forcefully shoved/pushed Meowth away from himself with his surprisingly powerful and far-more-human-than-Meowth's arms while angrily frowning and causing Meowth to extremely-surprised-lookingly yell "HUH?!" as he did so.

"Sonic BOOM!" James valiantly yelled while swinging his arms together in order to create a huge "clap" in front of himself and causing an incredibly cool-looking spinning disc of energy to start flying toward Meowth with an impressively large amount of speed by doing so as he did so. Naturally enough, Meowth prevented said disc from hitting him by doing an absurdly huge and fast jump that went right over both it and James and obnoxiously-loudly yelling "YAH-HOO!" like Mario as he did so.

"Watch where you're throwing those things, ya FOOL!" Meowth teasingly said to James while looking behind said man that he had just ground-shakingly-forcefully landed behind and causing said man to extremely-worried-lookingly start looking behind himself as he did so. Naturally enough, the aforementioned spinning disc of energy that James had just "thrown" was a disc that Meowth had just "accidentally" caused him to accidentally throw at a communication/cell tower that was right next to his house and cause the extremely important and brain-like top of said tower to fall off of said tower and onto a part of the ground that was RIGHT next to said house and quite-surprisingly NOT damage said extremely plot-armor-having house and/or completely explode in the process by doing so.

"Watch who YOU are TALKING to in ways that cause you to sound like a person who thinks that the person that he/she is talking to is a little KID, you human-fetish-having ASSHOLE!" James extremely-angrily said to Meowth before then immediately swinging his right fist toward Meowth's face and attempting to give an extremely forceful "right hook" to said face by doing so. Naturally enough, Meowth prevented said attack from hitting him by ducking underneath it and then immediately knocked James away from himself by using his version of Dan Hibiki's "super uppercut".

"KORYUKEN!" Meowth valiantly yelled while jumping straight up into the air and delivering a spinning uppercut to James's "utterly beautiful" face as he did so. A few seconds later, James had just gotten knocked an impressively large amount of distance away from Meowth by the aforementioned spinning uppercut that Meowth had just given a weirdly un-impressive amount of damage to him with and was "exhaustedly" crouching on the ground by using his left knee and his right foot while Meowth was busy incredibly-foolishly charging straight toward the INCREDIBLY brave and strong man that "the confidence of a Moltres" had just turned James into.

"HMPH! You may currently have the power of your heart, but I currently have the power of MY brain! DAN'S HIBIKICK!" Meowth told James at completely the wrong time as he started walking toward James and then immediately stopped talking as he attempted to hit James with a quite-literally flying kick that made James EXTREMELY able to see, sniff, touch and taste the utterly gorgeous bottom of Meowth's right foot. A quite-excessively large number of seconds of gratuitously detailed and foot-fetishy slow-mo that Meowth's aforementioned right foot was the main victim of later, James showed how much he had just started changing to Meowth by extremely-surprisingly NOT grabbing said foot with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands and blushingly-and-lovingly licking, sucking and kissing it with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's mouth.

"FLASH KICK!" James valiantly yelled while being hilariously-extremely naked as he did so as he gave an incredibly...well, flashy backflip kick to Meowth while Meowth was busy flying toward him and attempting to kick his lovely-lavender-hair-having head that contained a hilariously-extremely large ego. A few seconds later, Meowth had just gotten knocked an impressively large amount of distance away from James by the aforementioned backflip kick that James had just given a surprisingly large amount of damage to him with and was humiliatedly crouching on the ground by using his right knee and his left foot while James was busy laughing at him in a way that the things that he had just done had just caused him to hilariously-completely deserve.

"AWWW; do you currently have an aching butt due to how many times you have allowed me to insert my HUMAN penis into your FELINE butt, you poor little kitten?" James smirkingly crossed his arms over his chest and teasingly-and-laughingly asked Meowth while disgustedly-but-amusedly looking at the utterly pathetic coward that Meowth was FAR too busy being as he did so. A surprisingly small number of seconds later, Meowth extremely-angry-lookingly got back up onto his feet and then immediately started showing the most iconic one of his main special moves (which also was the least useful one of said moves) to James.

"Yes, but I also CURRENTLY am about to basically throw a FIRE ball at you! GA-D'OH-KEN!" Meowth extremely-angrily shook his fists at Meowth and increasingly-loudly told James before then immediately swinging the palm of his left hand straight toward James and causing a surprisingly dangerous-looking fire ball to start flying toward James with a ludicrously small amount of speed by doing so. An utterly-hilariously small amount of time later, the aforementioned fire ball that Meowth had just "thrown" at James completely disappeared in mid-air while being RIGHT in front of Meowth's face and barely even being NEAR James as it did so.

"I really am SUCH a worthless and pathetic piece of garbage!" Meowth cryingly buried his face in the palms of his hands and hopelessly sobbed due to how miserably he had just failed to properly attack James while James was busy smirkingly running straight toward Meowth in order to knock Meowth over like the giant toy that Meowth basically was. A few seconds later, James knocked Meowth onto his cute feline back by giving a good old-fashioned clockwise sweep kick to Meowth's legs with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's left foot and then immediately grabbed Meowth's tail with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands while Meowth was busy face-uply lying on the ground and dizzily groaning due to how exhausted he was becoming.

"Well, at least James isn't inside my BRAIN right now…" Meowth sighingly thought to himself while James was busy swinging him around and around in extremely large and INCREDIBLY familiar-looking circles. An amusingly large number of seconds of James increasingly-quickly swinging Meowth around and around in extremely humiliating circles and causing Meowth to intensely blush in the process later, James finally got tired of swinging Meowth around and around in circles and decided to throw him in a way that was even more humiliating than said swinging.

"So LONG, Gay Meowth!" James triumphantly yelled as his far-more-human-than-Meowth's hands quite-suddenly stopped being on Meowth's tail and caused Meowth to screamingly fly into the swimming lake that incredibly-conveniently was right next to James's house by doing so. A quite-understandably VERY small number of seconds of James extremely-childishly pointing and laughing at Meowth due to how big the splash that Meowth had just "accidentally" made in James's aforementioned swimming lake by completely-literally flying into it was later, Meowth water-drippingly got back up onto his neat feline feet and then EXTREMELY-angrily started walking toward James due to how much water he had just face-firstly landed in after getting thrown in the EXACT same way in which Mario throws Bowser in Super Mario 64 by James.

"AWWW; have I just made you ANGRY, you incredibly adorable-looking little thing?" James crossed his arms over his chest and snickeringly-and-smirkingly asked Meowth while INCREDIBLY-smugly having closed eyes as he did so. While James was busy giving said teasing to Meowth, Meowth smirkingly-and-seethingly ran straight toward James and then immediately started giving some good old-fashioned damage to James's "utterly beautiful" face with his finger claws.

"AWWW; have I just started making YOU angry, you EXTREMELY narcissistic asshole?" Meowth smirkingly-and-seethingly asked James while giving exactly six very fast, pain-causing and bleeding-causing slashes to James's quite-girlishly attractive face with his aforementioned finger claws as he did so. A few seconds of James backwardly walking away from Meowth while pain-feelingly clutching his QUITE-visibly bleeding cute human face with his equally cute human hands as he did so later, James disgustedly looked at how much of the blood of said face was on the palms of said hands, even-more-disgustedly turned said hands into intensely shaking fists, and then furiously growled and roared at Meowth while intensely-shakingly shaking said fists at Meowth as he did so.

"DO NOT! EVER! TOUCH MY UTTERLY BEAUTIFUL FACE! IN THE WAY IN WHICH YOU HAVE JUST TOUCHED IT! AGAIN!" James insane-soundingly screamed at Meowth while having glowingly red skin and steam-shooting ears and delivering an almost-completely merciless barrage of punches and kicks to the extremely scared-looking Meowth as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth surprisingly-skillfully blocked/dodged each one of the aforementioned attacks that James had just started giving to him and got so much chip damage that he quite-nearly got knocked out by James in the process of blocking/dodging said attacks.

"AWWW; has the INCREDIBLY huge tantrum that you have just thrown due to how narcissistic you currently are just caused you to become so tired that you are barely even able to MOVE right now, you utterly adorable BABY? The fact that said tantrum far-too-clearly HAS just done so really would be MUCH more funny if it was not as utterly pathetic and INFURIATING as it is!" Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and smirkingly-and-snickeringly told the EXTREMELY dizzy-looking and tired James while looking, sounding and being increasingly angry as he did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James zombie-likely swaying back and forth due to how tired he had just caused himself to become later, Meowth surprisingly-quickly stopped laughing at James and started finishing James off in a hilariously-completely deserved way.

"SHISSEOW...PURRAIKEN!" Meowth valiantly yelled as he gave an impressively fast, forceful and graceful flurry of punches and kicks to James before then grabbing the front of James's head with his neat feline hands, sucking a HUGE amount of electrical energy out of James's brain and into his cute feline body by using said hands and causing said body to barely even be able to hold any more electrical energy by doing so, and then finally knocking James out and onto his cute human back by giving a good old-fashioned headbutt to James's face with his comically big and fat feline head. A few minutes later, James woke back up and was face-uply lying on the ground and in front of his house as he did so. Predictably enough, Meowth had shrunk James back to the normal size of James during one of the aforementioned minutes that James had just spent being knocked out and was VERY-disappointed-lookingly standing right in front of James's feet and looking straight down at James while being roughly four times as tall as James and having cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips as he did so.

"Have...have you just shrunk me back to my normal size by shooting me with one of my grink ray guns?" James quite-loudly sighed and then tiredly-and-depressedly asked Meowth while Meowth was busy intimidatingly-but-adorably towering over him and glaring at him. A few seconds later, Meowth regretfully nodded his head and then somewhat-reluctantly started speaking to James in order to make sure that James was properly aware of how much trouble he and James had just gotten themselves into and how angry James had just caused him to become.

"I HAVE just done said thing, and said gun currently is on the ground and right behind your house, but the main thing that currently is in my mind is NOT how small and cute you currently are. The main thing that currently is in MY mind is how much I currently want to kill both you and myself due to how utterly...well, SICKENING the two of us currently are." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest and extremely-regretfully told James while equally-regretfully shaking his cute feline head back and forth as he did so. A few seconds later, James agreeingly nodded his head and rather-loudly sighed while continuingly to face-uply lie on the ground and in front of his house, look straight up at Meowth, and look, feel and be almost-completely exhausted as he did so.

"Well, if you currently want to KILL me, then why am I not dead right NOW?" James scratched his head with his right index finger and confusedly said to Meowth while making a rather-surprisingly good point as he did so. A few seconds later, Meowth loudly-sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then somewhat-reluctantly started showing how adorably large his soft side was to James due to the fact that James far-too-clearly was one of his best friends.

"You...you currently have done SO many utterly adorable and amazing things for me and Jessie, and my brain currently contains SO many of those things. Are you even able to IMAGINE how much you dying while being right in front of me currently would emotionally hurt me right now?" Meowth extremely-worriedly told/warned James while clutching his cute feline head with his equally cute feline hands and terrified crying as he did so. A few seconds later, while James was busy extremely-regretfully nodding his lovely-lavender-hair-having head and cryingly continuing to face-uply lie on the ground and in front of his house, Meowth crossed his cute feline arms over his equally cute feline chest, loudly-sighingly closed his eyes, and somewhat-reluctantly started "saying" an extremely embarrassing and weird thing to Angelic Meowth and Demonic Meowth.

"I currently want to crush James's penis with my feet so that he will finally stop being able to insert it into the ANIMAL that I quite-literally am and start being able to PROPERLY feel the pain and humiliation that my completely literal dicklessness currently is causing ME to feel. AM and DM, do the two of YOU currently want me to do said thing?" Meowth increasingly-blushingly thought to himself while disgustedly shaking his head back and forth and rather-intensely hating himself as he did so. A few seconds later, AM and DM very-disappointedly sighed while very-depressedly shaking their heads back and forth and continuing to sit on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs as they did so and then somewhat-reluctantly started giving answers to the aforementioned question that Meowth had just given to the two of them.

"DM probably does, but I DEFINITELY do not. The gentle MAN that James currently is getting foot fetishistic CBT from the utterly disgusting little CAT that you currently are would be both an EXTREMELY disturbing and gross example of a human getting literally fucked by one of his/her non-human pets and a prime example of James getting an EXTREMELY painful and humiliating punishment that you currently deserve VASTLY more than James currently does." AM extremely-disappointedly told Meowth while extremely-disgustedly crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his cute angelic head back and forth as he did so. A quite-disturbingly small number of seconds of Meowth completely-agreeingly nodding his head and thinking "YEAH…" to himself while looking and being EXTREMELY depressed as he did so later, DM did an INCREDIBLY disturbing thing that caused THE best one of this story's parts to FINALLY begin.

"YEET JAMES'S MEAT WITH YOUR NEAT FELINE FEET! YEET IT UNTIL IT BLEEDS! MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEAT, MEEEAAAT!" DM EXTREMELY-possessedly yelled at the top of his lungs like a total maniac while VERY-intensely clutching his head with his hands, falling off of his Meowth's-brain-operating chair and writhing on the floor of Meowth's brain as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth crossed his cute feline arms behind his equally cute feline back and started fearfully shaking due to the fact that DM was inside his beautiful feline brain while AM was busy somewhat-reluctantly getting off of HIS Meowth's-brain-operating chair and then fearfully-shakingly walking toward DM in order to make himself more able to calm DM down.

"DM, PLEASE calm down; me and you should not even be allowing Meowth to BEAT James's meat right now!" AM crossed his arms over his chest and very-frustratedly said to DM while DM was busy dizzily-and-confusedly getting back up onto his cute demonic feet and clutching his aching demonic head with his equally cute demonic hands due to how intensely he had just gotten possessed. Meanwhile, Meowth started devilishly-grinningly looking straight down at his neat feline feet and wiggling their incredibly sexy toes while crossing his arms over his chest and nodding his head as he did so while James was busy face-uply lying on the front lawn/yard of his house while fearfully-shakingly looking straight up at Meowth's face and increasingly-worriedly wondering what was going on inside Meowth's aforementioned head as he did so.

"But...WHY, AM? Why no James meat?" DM extremely-depressedly shrugged his shoulders and extremely-disappointedly asked AM while James was busy utterly-terrified-lookingly looking at his cute human penis that Meowth's neat feline feet were RIGHT in front of and thinking "Oh, NO…" to himself. A few seconds of AM exasperatedly rolling his eyes and sighing later, AM gave a rather-surprisingly short and simple answer to the aforementioned question that DM had just given to him while Meowth was busy placing his neat feline hands onto his equally neat feline hips and slowly-and-smirkingly raising his utterly beautiful feline left foot off of the front lawn/yard of James's house so that it would be RIGHT above the face of the intensely blushing and increasingly boner-having James.

"James currently is a human, and Meowth currently is both a cat and one of THE worst ones of James's non-human pets. In other words, me and you should NOT be allowing Meowth to give blow jobs, hand jobs, butt jobs and foot jobs to James right now. For YOUR information, Meowths that have healthy and balanced diets generally eat NO OWNER MEAT." AM placed his hands onto his hips, tiredly closed his eyes and frustratedly reminded DM while James was busy face-uply lying on the front lawn/yard of his house and humiliatedly masturbating to the bottom of Meowth's left foot as he did so. A very-disturbingly small number of seconds of James blushingly-and-droolingly looking straight up at the aforementioned bottom of Meowth's left foot while increasingly-intensely rubbing his far-more-existent-than-Meowth's penis with his far-more-human-than-Meowth's right hand and increasingly-embarrassedly getting looked at by the smugly grinning Meowth as he did so later, Meowth surprisingly-gently lowered said foot back onto the front lawn/yard of James's house and then extremely-teasingly crossed his arms over his chest and laughed at James while James was busy having a penis that had just erupted like a volcano.

"AWWW; I really do LOVE both you and the way in which you have just shown how much you currently love my feet to me SO much right now! Despite how horrific some of the things that currently have EXTREMELY-recently happened to you are, you really are so AMAZINGLY brave and cute right now!" Meowth placed his hands back onto his hips and teasingly-but-lovingly told James while adorably-embarrassed-lookingly blushing, smiling and laughing as he did so. A thankfully quite small number of seconds of James EXTREMELY-embarrassedly scooping the semen that his penis had just squirted out of itself due to how utterly beautiful Meowth's feet were with his cute human hands and then eating it with his equally cute human mouth while Meowth was busy smugly-grinningly looking at James with his remarkably cute feline eyes later, Meowth smirkingly-and-snickeringly raised his neat feline left foot back off of the front lawn/yard of James's house while continuing to have cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips and extremely-teasingly look straight down at the utterly pathetic little thing that James was as he did so.

"Meowth, you'd better not even be THINKING about crushing my beautiful and candy-like penis with your equally beautiful and candy-like feet right now! I, James, currently am a MIGHTY MOLTRES, and you definitely WILL start feeling my avian wrath PRETTY quickly if you do not stop PLAYING with me RIGHT now!" James indignantly warned Meowth while continuing to face-uply lie on the front lawn/yard of his house and look and be utterly pathetic as he did so while Meowth was busy increasingly-amusedly looking straight down at the utterly adorable little mouse that James basically was and incredibly-shamelessly showing the bottom of his neat feline left foot to said mouse. A thankfully quite small number of painfully long-feeling seconds of Meowth having both a left foot that was RIGHT above James and cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips while devilishly-grinningly looking straight down at James as he did so later, Meowth QUITE-loudly swallowed his pride and then immediately decided to start yeeting James's meat with his neat feline feet.

"If you currently do not want to PROPERLY listen to the things that I am saying when I tell you about how painful the way in which Meowzie has crushed my heart is, then let's see how much you currently want to be EVERY bit as literally dickless as I currently am!" Meowth increasingly-angrily told James while continuing to look straight down at James and have cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips as he did so. A thankfully small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of James terrifiedly-shakingly looking straight up at the bottom of Meowth's left foot while Meowth was busy teasingly wiggling its toes later, Meowth quite-forcefully lowered said foot onto James's penis and then immediately started doing so again…and again…and AGAIN.

"Despite how painful and disgusting the thing that Meowth currently is doing to me is, I currently am a Moltres- I mean, man who COMPLETELY deserves it and even-MORE-completely understands why Meowth currently is doing it." James extremely-depressedly thought to himself while repeatedly screaming like a little girl and having a penis that was equally-repeatedly getting bleeding-causingly crushed by Meowth's left foot as he did so. Meanwhile, inside the brains of James and Meowth, AJ, DJ, AM and DM completely-disgustedly sat on their brain-operating chairs and completely-speechlessly watched and listened through the eyes and ears of James and Meowth as Meowth incredibly-shamelessly continued to be the disgustingly selfish and hateful…well, MONSTER that AM, DM, Jessie and James had incredibly-foolishly allowed him to become.

"HMPH! If you currently do not want to IMMEDIATELY start telling me that Jessie was an utterly DISGUSTING cat-fucking whore who COMPLETELY deserved the literally broken heart that she currently has when I literally broke her heart an extremely small amount of time ago, then let's see how much you think that you are a fucking BIRD when your body does not even have a NON-broken EGG fertilizer!" Meowth extremely-hatefully told the quite-intensely crying and bleeding James while lowering his neat feline left foot that quite a bit of James's blood was on the bottom of onto the ground and raising his equally neat feline right foot that he had just sent a quite-visibly huge amount of the electrical energy that was in his weirdly sexy feline body into off of the ground as he did so. Roughly ten seconds of James terrifiedly-shakingly looking straight up at the bottom of Meowth's overflowingly electricity-containing right foot while Meowth was busy devilishly-grinningly saying "10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…" to James and having cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips later, James started planet-shakingly screaming in agony as Meowth EXTREMELY-forcefully crushed his cute human penis with his equally cute feline right foot and completely overloaded said penis with electricity in the process.

"Which one of the two of us is more COCKY than the other one of the two of us right NOW, James?" Meowth extremely-teasingly asked James while devilishly-grinningly looking straight down at his neat feline right foot and crossing his cute feline arms over his equally cute feline chest as he did so while James was busy face-uply lying on the ground, blushingly-and-cryingly licking and sucking QUITE a bit of blood off of the bottom of said foot, and far-too-clearly having a penis that Meowth had just caused to testicles-includingly explode in an EXTREMELY bloody and gross way. Meanwhile, inside the brains of James and Meowth, AJ, DJ, AM and DM completely-speechlessly shook their heads back and forth while having widely open eyes and mouths and completely-disgustedly continuing to sit on their brain-operating chairs as they did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James being one of Meowth's foot slaves later, James FINALLY stopped being one of Meowth's foot slaves and started properly being a FLAMING- I mean, Mighty Moltres while Meowth was busy blushingly-and-smirkingly crossing his cute feline arms behind his equally cute feline back, crossing his extremely sexy feline right leg over his equally sexy feline left leg that he was standing in front of James with the foot of, and looking straight down at the VERY clean-looking and shiny bottom of his neat feline right foot.

"The man that I currently am is MIGHTY, just like a mighty Moltres. The name of the man that I currently am is JAMES. James will ALWAYS defeat MONSTERS such as the monster that YOU currently are, no matter WHAT happens to James while James is busy fighting them." James cryingly-but-bravely got back up onto his feet and told Meowth while green-face-havingly placing his hands onto his hips and looking straight up at Meowth's EXTREMELY smugness-showing face as he did so while Meowth was busy continuing to blushingly-and-smirkingly stand in front of James with his extremely sexy feline left foot and look straight down at the bottom of his equally sexy feline right foot. A completely-understandably extremely small number of seconds of Meowth blushingly-and-smirkingly imagining James getting eaten by a giant cat while wearing a bird costume later, Meowth grinningly-and-gigglingly started looking at James with his beautiful feline eyes, lowered his neat feline right foot back onto the front lawn/yard of James's house, placed his cute feline hands onto his equally cute feline hips, and shook his VERY large feline head back and forth.

"If you currently are MIGHTY like a Moltres, then why are you not able to FLY like a Moltres right now, JAMES?" Meowth stopped shaking his head back and forth while continuing to have hands that were on his hips as he did so and grinningly-and-gigglingly asked James while James was busy standing in front of him, looking straight down at the ground and depressedly sighing. A few rather awkward seconds of James completely-agreeingly nodding his head later, James surprisingly-bravely looked straight back up at Meowth's weirdly cute face and continued speaking to Meowth while Meowth was busy highly-amused-lookingly looking straight down at him and continuing to have cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips.

"UHHH…well, you see, I am not able to FLY like a Moltres right now because I do not have WINGS like a Moltres right now! Would…would you MIND giving a few minutes of free time to me right now? I currently need to run back into my house in order to get my Flaming- I MEAN, Mighty Moltres costume out of its favorite one of its hiding places and onto my utterly BEAUTIFUL body." James crossed his cute human arms behind his equally cute human back and nervously-and-blushingly told Meowth while Meowth was busy crossing his cute feline arms over his equally cute feline chest and increasingly-disappointedly looking straight down at James. A few seconds of Meowth rolling his adorably large feline eyes and exasperatedly sighing later, Meowth somewhat-reluctantly caused James to immediately start running straight back into his house by exhausted-lookingly shrugging his neat feline shoulders and exhausted-soundingly saying "OKAY…" to James.

"MMM! I really am SUCH an utterly DELICIOUS-looking bird right now! I currently am about to take being Meowth's favorite one of his TOYS to a COMPLETELY new level by being so cute that he allows me to enter his body and make myself completely able to give the utterly humiliating pain that he currently DESERVES to him by doing so! TEE HEE HEE HEE HEE!" James gigglingly-and-blushingly thought to himself as he FAR-too-proudly looked at himself by using his bathroom's vanity mirror while wearing the utterly ridiculous-looking Mighty Moltres costume that he had just dug out of his house's basement and VERY-flamboyantly dancing as he did so. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ rolled their eyes and exasperatedly sighed while looking at James and his aforementioned Mighty Moltres costume by sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs and basically using James's eyes as they did so.

"For YOUR information, Meowth is NOT just playing with you and teasing you right now; me and AJ are PRETTY fucking sure that Meowth basically is trying to KILL you right now!" DJ crossed his arms over his chest and frustratedly reminded James while James was busy giving a "kissy face" to himself by using his bathroom's aforementioned vanity mirror. A thankfully very small number of seconds of AJ completely-agreeingly nodding his head due to how clearly true the aforementioned thing that DJ had just said to the intensely smirking and "completely invincible" James was later, AJ and DJ somewhat-reluctantly decided to start properly giving the power of James's brain to James while James was busy very-flirtatiously saying "You MANAGE our affairs with SUCH poise. NATURALLY…as do YOU!" to himself by using his bathroom's aforementioned vanity mirror and causing AJ and DJ to quite-intensely gag in the process.

"Your stupidity is NOT funny right now, James! You may NOT be completely suicidal right now, but you definitely WILL get completely DIGESTED in Meowth's stomach and DIE if you get properly swallowed by Meowth while basically not having ANY actual superpowers other than how much more durable than normal people you are!" AJ placed his hands onto his hips and extremely-frustratedly told James while James was busy spreading his "Moltres wings" and playfully growling at the "FLAMING Moltres" that his bathroom's aforementioned vanity mirror was showing to him. A thankfully very small number of seconds of AJ and DJ shaking their heads back and forth and disgustedly sighing while James was busy shamelessly flirting with himself later, James FINALLY stopped flirting with himself and started "talking" to AJ and DJ.

"Well, what is the nearest thing that is able to give superpowers to me right NOW?" James placed his "Moltres wings" onto his hips, looked straight down at the floor of his bathroom and tiredly-and-confusedly thought to himself while AJ and DJ were busy VERY-loudly swallowing their pride. A thankfully very small number of seconds of AJ and DJ nervously-but-smilingly nodding their heads at each other later, DJ somewhat-reluctantly decided to start giving an answer to the aforementioned question that James had just very-understandably given to him and AJ.

"The THING that you have just asked me and AJ about currently is your BRAIN that basically is the house of me and AJ, James! Me and AJ currently are about to start activating your brain's 'Wish Granter' feature, so you'd better stop wanting to fuck yourself and start properly THINKING about the trouble that you currently are in RIGHT now!" DJ placed his hands onto his lap and angrily told James while James was busy crossing his "Moltres wings" over his "utterly beautiful" chest and continuing to depressedly look straight down at the floor of his bathroom. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James feeling sorry for himself and doing basically no other things later, AJ somewhat-reluctantly started giving an EXTREMELY life-changing question to James.

"What is…what is the thing that you most-hilariously-ironically do not have right now, James?" AJ placed his hands onto his lap and increasingly-nervously asked James while DJ was busy extremely-amusedly imagining "the Flaming Moltres" flying around inside Meowth's body and playing with Meowth's internal organs. A few seconds later, James placed his left hand onto his left hip, placed his right hand onto his chin and excessively-puzzledly said "HMMM…" to himself while AJ and DJ were busy extremely-regretfully shaking their heads back and forth and wishing that James's brain was the brain of a more intelligent and less autistic and insane person.

"Is it a non-broken penis?" James shrugged his shoulders and blushingly-and-sighingly thought to himself.

"NOPE!" AJ and DJ shook their heads back and forth and teasingly said to James.

"Is it a brain that belongs to a mean and scary person rather than belonging to a nice and adorable person?" James hung his lovely-lavender-hair-having head in shame and depressedly thought to himself.

"No…" AJ and DJ shrugged their shoulders and bored-and-tired-soundingly said to James. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James far-too-confusedly scratching his lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his left hand later, James quite-suddenly started QUITE-intensely smiling as a very-brightly glowing light bulb appeared right above said head while AJ and DJ were busy disappointedly sighing due to how pathetic James was as a villain.

"Of COURSE! The thing that I most-hilariously-ironically do not have right now is a set of good old-fashioned superpowers that makes me able to solve both BIG problems and SMALL problems by enlarging and shrinking myself and properly BE a Mighty Moltres by flying and making my body LITERALLY hot! MWAHAHAHAHAHHH!" James prevailingly-and-triumphantly thought to himself while crossing his arms over his chest and overjoyedly smiling as he did so. Meanwhile, inside James's brain, AJ and DJ humiliatedly rolled their eyes and sighed while agreeingly nodding their heads and increasingly-worriedly continuing to sit on their James's-brain-operating chairs as they did so.

"Do you currently want me and DJ to give the thing that you have just mentioned to you, James?" AJ exhausted-lookingly shrugged his shoulders and exhausted-soundingly asked James while DJ was busy blushingly-and-gigglingly imagining James tickling Meowth's stomach with his "Moltres feathers". A somewhat-disappointingly small number of seconds of James smirkingly nodding his head and having "Moltres wings" that he had just started crossing over his chest later, James snickeringly thought "YES…" to himself while AJ and DJ were busy fearfully-shakingly sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs and looking at each other.

"Do you currently THINK that AM and DM constantly hide inside Meowth's brain like a pair of utterly pathetic ants because they, too, live in fear of what they have created?" DJ hung his head in shame and extremely-worriedly asked AJ as AJ and DJ somewhat-reluctantly started activating the "Wish Granter" feature of James's Central Nervous Super-Computer. A very small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of AJ regretfully nodding his head later, AJ quite-loudly sighed and then extremely-embarrassedly said "YES." as AJ and DJ finally finished activating the aforementioned "Wish Granter" feature of James's brain and caused James to start having a VERY flaming and Moltressy set of good old-fashioned superpowers by doing so.

"I am the FLAME that burns BRIGHTEST! I am a flame that gives the light of days to nights! I am a FLAME that shatters the darkness of dark souls and replaces it with LIGHT! I am a FLAMING Moltres!" James excessively-forcefully closed the front door of his house while extremely-excitedly running straight back onto the front lawn/yard of said house as he did so and then INCREDIBLY-proudly said to Meowth while standing right in front of Meowth and doing four EXTREMELY "gay pornish" poses as he did so. Naturally enough, the "FLAMING" fourth/last one of said poses was an EXTREMELY familiar and embarrassing pose in which James VERY-widely spreaded his "Moltres wings" while throwing a HUGE amount of magical glitter into the air of his house's front lawn/yard and COMPLETELY-shamelessly showing the one of his skin-tight Mighty Moltres costume's parts that his crotch was in to Meowth as he did so.

"THAT OUTFIT…where did James GET it?!" AM intensely-blushingly asked DM while looking very worried as he did so as AM and DM almost-speechlessly shook their heads back and forth and looked at "James the Moltres" by basically using Meowth's eyes while sitting on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and increasingly-intensely wanting to die as they did so. Meanwhile, Meowth had just shrunk himself to a size that basically was James's size by shooting himself with "his" giant grink ray gun and caused said gun to shrink with him in the process and was VERY-embarrassed-lookingly standing in front of James with his sexy feline feet, looking at James with his big feline eyes and pointing said gun at James's lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his cute feline hands while fearfully shaking as he did so.

"I THINK that the COSTUME that you have just mentioned flew STRAIGHT out of James's CLOSET." DM smirkingly-and-snickeringly told AM while intensely blushing as he did so while Meowth was busy increasingly-nervously being about to start speaking to James. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James increasingly-impatiently staring at Meowth while having "Moltres hands" that were on his "Moltres hips" as he did so later, Meowth rather-loudly swallowed his pride and then somewhat-reluctantly started speaking to the fruity fruitcake that James was.

"If you currently want to be a HERO, then the villain that you should be defeating right now is the…well, MONSTER that I currently am. The grink ray gun that I currently am holding is RIGHT in front of you right now, James. If you take said gun out of my hands with your own hands, shrink me to the size of a bug by shooting me with said gun and then repeatedly crush me with your feet until I am completely dead NOW, then the planet that you and me currently are on PROBABLY will become a better place LATER. PLEASE kill me NOW, James." Meowth shakingly-and-cryingly told James while actually being about to start trying to do the utterly disgusting pair of things that shrinking James to the size of a bug by shooting James with "his" grink ray gun and then repeatedly crushing James with his beautiful feline feet until James was completely dead was as he did so. Naturally enough, the way in which James prevented himself from falling into said trap a few seconds later mostly was a result of how egotistical he was rather than being a result of how smart he was.

"HMPH! I may BE an utterly BEAUTIFUL Moltres right now, but if you currently think that I currently am bird-brain-having enough to 'be a hero' by KILLING villains such as the extremely insane and help-needing one of my best friends that you currently are by crushing them with my feet, then you might as well be walking on the SUN of the planet that you and me currently are on with your utterly beautiful BARE feet right now!" James smirkingly-and-snickeringly told Meowth while continuing to have "Moltres hands" that were on his "Moltres hips" as he did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds of Meowth surprisingly-convincingly pretending that he wanted to give "his" grink ray gun to James while AJ and DJ were busy rolling their eyes and exasperatedly groaning due to how gravity-alteration-causingly HUGE the ego of the man that they were sitting in front of the Central Nervous Super-Computer of the brain of was later, Meowth quite-suddenly stopped crying and started intensely smiling due to how much James had just started causing himself to look like one of the things that cats eat on the version of Earth that I have written this EXTREMELY long, gross and disturbing story while being on.

"YOU might as well be swimming in my STOMACH right now, you 'utterly' PATHETIC loony BIRD who currently is one of THE most delicious-looking things that I have seen!" Meowth smirkingly-and-snickeringly told James while pointing "his" grink ray gun at James's lovely-lavender-hair-having head with his cute feline hands and looking STRAIGHT into James's utterly beautiful eyes as he did so while James was busy embarrassed-lookingly shaking his "Moltres head" back and forth, waving his "Moltres hands" back and forth and thinking "I DO have the superpowers of a Mighty Moltres right now, RIGHT?" to himself. A VERY small number of seconds of Meowth standing in front of James and far-too-clearly being about to shoot James's face with "his" grink ray gun while AJ and DJ were busy rolling their eyes and exasperatedly saying "YES…" to James later, Meowth FAR-too-proudly shot James's aforementioned face with "his" equally aforementioned grink ray gun and shrunk James to the size of a pathetically small and EXTREMELY gay-looking bird-costume-wearing mouse by doing so.

"If YOU currently think that you are one of the Pocket Monsters of Pokemon's Fire Type, then let's see how much you currently like getting sent STRAIGHT down my throat by some good old-fashioned WATER!" Meowth smirkingly-and-snickeringly said as he surprisingly-gently placed "his" grink ray gun onto the ground with his right hand and then equally-gently grabbed James with his far-less-human-than-James's left hand while James was busy fearfully-shakingly standing in front of him and looking STRAIGHT into his big feline eyes. A thankfully very small number of seconds of Meowth smugly-grinningly walking toward the front door of James's house while James was busy fearfully-shakingly being the extremely cute "toy" that Meowth was holding with his far-less-human-than-James's left hand later, Meowth twisted the good old-fashioned knob that was on the front of the front door of James's house with his cute feline right hand and then gratuitously showed the bottom of his sexy feline right foot to you by kicking said door open with said foot while continuing to "lovingly" hold James with his far-less-human-than-James's left hand as he did said things.

"I am MIGHTY, just like a Moltres. I will always prevail and triumph, no matter what happens to me." James surprisingly-bravely thought to himself while terrifiedly shaking and continuing to be the thing that Meowth was holding with his cute feline left hand as he did so while Meowth was busy smirkingly walking into James's house by using its front door and then smirkingly-and-snickeringly closing said door with his equally cute feline right hand. A very small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of Meowth smugly-grinningly walking into the kitchen of James's house while continuing to hold James with his far-less-human-than-James's left hand as he did so later, Meowth "lovingly" placed James onto the top of the island of said kitchen with said hand and then immediately pulled the one of James's handle-having coffee cups that his weirdly cute feline face was on straight out of the main cup cabinet of said kitchen with both of his cute feline hands.

"If we cuddle, you may be-COME befuddled, but if my offer's shunned, you PROBABLY will fall into my gut!" Meowth extremely-teasingly sang to James while surprisingly-skillfully using his cute feline hands in order to close the door of the aforementioned cup cabinet that he had just used, carry the equally aforementioned coffee cup that he had just grabbed straight toward the sink of James's house's kitchen and then immediately start filling said cup with the good old-fashioned water that said sink contained by turning the main faucet of said sink on as he did so. A very small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of James fearfully-shakingly standing on the top of his kitchen's island and looking at the EXTREMELY devilish grin that was on Meowth's face while Meowth was busy carrying the aforementioned coffee cup that he had just filled with water toward James by using his cute feline hands that he had just turned the main faucet of James's house's kitchen's sink back off by using later, Meowth surprisingly-gently placed said cup onto the top of James's house's kitchen's island with both of his cute feline hands and then devilishly-laughingly placed James into the aforementioned water that was in said cup with his cute feline right hand while increasingly-intensely wanting to swallow James as he did so.

"Despite how much I currently want to say that my stomach currently is about to hurt you MUCH more intensely than you currently are about to hurt my heart, I really do love you so much and hate myself SO much right now. If YOU really are able to fly like a Moltres and…UHHH…shrink and enlarge yourself like a Moltres right now, then you currently need to do EXACTLY one thing for me. You currently need to fly STRAIGHT into my intensely aching heart and then IMMEDIATELY kill me by attacking it. If you currently want to be a HERO who throws utterly disgusting pieces of garbage such as the villain that I currently am away in the ways that they DESERVE, then you currently NEED to IMMEDIATELY stop being an utterly pathetic cat-fucking idiot and start making sure that I will not be able to kill myself LATER by killing me NOW. Are you ready to start PROPERLY being a hero right now, James?" Meowth looked down at James and increasingly-depressedly said to James while increasingly-intensely shaking and crying as he did so while James was busy extremely-regretfully looking at Meowth's extremely sadness-showing face and swimming in place on the extremely gayness-containing sink water that was in the coffee cup that Meowth was increasingly-nervously holding in front of his cute feline face with both of his equally cute feline hands. A very small but painfully large-feeling number of seconds of James completely-speechlessly nodding his lovely-lavender-hair-having head and crying while Meowth was busy similarly-cryingly holding the aforementioned coffee cup that he had just filled with water and James's gayness in front of his cute feline face with both of his equally cute feline hands and shaking his weird feline head back and forth later, Meowth VERY-loudly swallowed his quite-nearly non-existent feline pride and then immediately started VERY-slowly moving said cup toward his increasingly-widely open feline mouth with both of his cute feline hands while continuing to intensely shake and even-more-intensely want to FINALLY die as he did so.

"Goodbye, James…GULP?!" Meowth intensely-cryingly whispered to James while intensely-shakingly holding the good old-fashioned coffee cup that he had just filled with water and James's gayness RIGHT in front of his big feline mouth with both of his cute feline hands and far-too-clearly being about to make said mouth a VERY-widely open one as he did so…and then terrified-lookingly said out loud as James smirkingly-and-shrinkingly flew STRAIGHT out of the strangely warm aforementioned water that he had just started trying to pour into his VERY-widely open feline mouth by using the equally aforementioned coffee cup that he was holding with both of his intensely shaking feline hands and then shrinkingly-and-snickeringly flew STRAIGHT down his surprisingly clean-looking feline throat while he was busy IMMEDIATELY closing his big feline mouth that James had just completely-literally FLOWN into. A few highly disturbing seconds of Meowth surprisingly-gently placing the VERY water-containing coffee cup that James had just flown out of while surprisingly-slowly shrinking himself to the size of a quite small ant as he did so onto the top of James's house's kitchen's island with his intensely shaking feline hands while looking and being utterly terrified as he did so later, James was in Meowth's adorably soft and ticklish-looking stomach and FAR-too-clearly was about to start playing with it.

"WOW…me and Jessie really HAVE been COMPLETELY failing to make sure that the poor little extremely suicidal monster that I currently am inside the body of properly FEEDS himself and gets properly fed by his owners…" James hung his lovely-lavender-hair-having head in shame and extremely-regretfully thought to himself as he floated right above the almost-completely empty pool of digestive acid that Meowth's intensely growling stomach contained while Meowth was busy clutching his cute feline chest with his equally cute feline hands and fearfully-shakingly looking down at said chest. A few highly depressing seconds of AM and DM extremely-disappointedly nodding their heads, sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs, looking at Meowth's almost-completely empty stomach by basically using James's eyes, and saying "YEAH…" to James later, James quite-suddenly started oddly-intensely blushing and smiling as a surprisingly-brightly glowing light bulb equally-suddenly appeared right above his "Moltres head" and then completely disappeared a few very amusing but VERY disturbing seconds later while he was busy surprisingly-bravely continuing to float right above the aforementioned pool of digestive acid that he had just seen an EXTREMELY small amount of food-related stuff by looking at.

"HMPH! AJ and DJ, let's see how much the poor little MURDERER that I currently am inside the body of likes the things that the lovely-lavender-hair-having TOY that he has just swallowed currently is about to do to HIM by playing with HIS internal organs!" James crossed his arms over his chest and smirkingly-and-snickeringly thought to himself as he floating-above-acidly looked at the inner surface of Meowth's stomach and saw how adorably soft and sensitive-looking said surface was. An EXTREMELY small number of seconds of James completely-literally heating both himself and the EXTREMELY heatable Moltres costume that he was wearing up by using his superhumanly intense flamingness while continuing to incredibly-bravely float right above the digestive acid pool of Meowth's stomach as he did so later, James VERY-angrily started giving a VERY painful stomach ache to Meowth while Meowth was busy continuing to clutch his cute feline chest with his equally cute feline hands and fearfully-shakingly look down at said chest.

"OWWW…OOOGH…OHUOHHH…YAAAIGGGH!" Meowth intensely-cryingly moaned and wailed in pain while getting down onto his knees and rather-tightly squeezing his chest with both of his arms as he did so as James angrily-but-laughingly flew around in the increasingly-intensely aching stomach of Meowth while giving disturbingly large numbers of flesh-burningly hot Moltres Punches and bleeding-causingly hot Moltres Kicks to said stomach as he did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James beating Meowth's stomach up with his "Moltres hands", his "Moltres feet" and an amount of might that was surprisingly-extremely far from being all of his Moltressy might later, James smugly-grinningly placed his aforementioned "Moltres hands" onto his "Moltres hips" and FAR-too-proudly looked at how visibly sore he had just caused Meowth's stomach to become while continuing to incredibly-bravely float right above the digestive acid pool of said stomach as he did so while said stomach was busy INCREDIBLY-quickly repairing itself due to the fact that Meowth was a quite-nearly indestructible cartoon character that it was not the brain of or the heart of.

"AWWW; have I just given a nasty-wasty TUMMY ACHE to the poor little BABY that I currently am in the body of?" James smirkingly-and-snickeringly thought to himself as he playfully tickled the inner surface of Meowth's stomach with his "Moltres feathers" and caused Meowth to tightly clutch his cute feline belly with his equally cute feline hands and joyfully laugh by doing so. A quite-disturbingly small number of seconds of Meowth VERY-worried-lookingly getting back off of his cute feline knees and onto his sexy feline feet later, James had just prevailingly-and-triumphantly flown out of Meowth's decreasingly aching stomach and into Meowth's increasingly dying and damaged-looking liver while FAR-too-excitedly smiling and laughing as he did so.

"Now, I will LITERALLY bathe in the blood of the beast that has just swallowed me! MWAHAHAHAHAHHH! Hmmm…it tastes pretty GOOD!" James overjoyedly yelled and then pleasantly-surprisedly said as he increasingly-excitedly flew straight into the oddly-arousingly warm and bubbly pool of highly alcohol-containing blood that Meowth's diseased-and-rotten-looking liver contained, sickeningly-happily swallowed the mouthful of whiskey-and-wine-flavored blood that had just gone into his "Moltres mouth", and then jokingly-but-disgustingly started bathing in said pool while wearing his Mighty Moltres costume as he did said things. Meanwhile, Meowth disgusted-lookingly clutched the part of his cute feline chest that was the main home of his increasingly-intensely beating feline heart with both of his increasingly-intensely shaking feline hands and thought "Is…is James LITERALLY putting his gayness into my blood stream right now?!" to himself. A thankfully pretty small number of seconds of James literally bathing in the aforementioned pool of highly alcohol-containing blood that Meowth's liver contained and drinking quite a few sips of said blood as he did so later, James had just prevailingly-and-triumphantly flown out of Meowth's terrifyingly unhealthy-looking liver and into Meowth's relievingly healthy-looking lungs while drunk-lookingly smiling and wearing his Mighty Moltres costume that a QUITE-visibly large amount of blood had just started being on as he did so.

"Meowth TOLD me that he wanted me to send him into another world; now, I am making him HIGH!" James smirkingly said to you as he FAR-too-proudly flew around in Meowth's highly breathing-branches-containing and surprisingly-highly clean and fresh-looking lungs while throwing a HUGE amount of the hallucinogenic drug powder that the aforementioned magical "glitter" that his Mighty Moltres costume's equally magical Hammer Space had just started containing an equally HUGE amount of FAR-too-clearly was STRAIGHT into the most air-absorbing parts of said lungs as he did so. Meanwhile, Meowth tightly clutched his cute feline chest with his equally cute feline hands and coughed a quite-disturbingly large number of times before then exhaustedly collapsing onto the floor of James's house's kitchen, being unconscious for five entire minutes while James was busy terrified-lookingly making sure that his cold and broken feline heart was not about to death-causingly stop beating, and then EXTREMELY-suddenly starting to have widely open swirly eyes, surprisingly-quickly get back up onto his neat feline feet that he had just yeeted James's meat with, and think that he, Jessie and James were in Heaven.

"Am…am I in HEAVEN due to how much death-causing gas James has just filled my lungs with while being in them right now?!" Snarkercat (Meowth) bewilderedly asked God (Giovanni) as he walked out of a basically perfect version of James's house with his sexy feline feet while closing its front door behind himself and completely-literally being a naked and dickless angel who had just drank wine by using the coffee cup that he had almost-as-recently killed himself with as he did so while Pansy (James) and Mocking (Jessie) were "busy" merrily watching Pokemon: The Animated Series with their living room's HD TV while lovingly sitting right next to each other on the main couch of their living room and completely-literally being sandals-wearing angels that God had been giving free water, free electricity AND free food to as they did so. A thankfully pretty small number of seconds of the weirdly normal-human-size-having Snarkercat and the surprisingly normal-human-size-having God standing in front of each other on an even more beautiful and perfect version of the front lawn/yard of James's house while blushingly-and-smilingly looking into each other's eyes and being naked as they did so later, the extremely handsome, beard-having and muscular God blushingly-and-smirkingly nodded his far-more-human-than-Snarkercat's head while being a man that the feet of the VERY weird-looking and weak-looking Snarkercat had just caused the penis of to become VERY hard by being in front of its owner as he did so.

"ARE you about to start giving a good old-fashioned foot job to me with your utterly HEAVENLY feet right now, you utterly ADORABLE little guy who currently IS in Heaven due to how much I love him?" God crossed his arms over his chest, smirkingly closed his eyes and teasingly asked Snarkercat while James was busy being in Meowth's quite-literally cold and broken heart and making said heart warm for JUST a few more seconds by touching its inner surface with his quite-literally hot "Moltres hands" that he had just touched said surface for over 240 entire seconds with. A few seconds of the nervously shaking and intensely blushing Snarkercat increasingly-smilingly looking STRAIGHT into the open eyes of the smugly grinning and lovingly blushing God and nodding his cute feline head while a HUGE rainbow was busy appearing in the part of Heaven's sky that God and Snarkercat were standing underneath later, God loudly swallowed his pride and then immediately got down onto his far-more-human-than-Snarkercat's knees while Snarkercat was busy equally-loudly swallowing his pride and then equally-immediately getting down onto his cute feline butt and his equally cute feline hands.

"OOOH…OH, YEAH…AHHH…OHHH…" God increasingly-arousedly moaned while Snarkercat was busy smirkingly-and-snickeringly beating God's meat with his neat feline feet. Meanwhile, James had just quite-worriedly flown out of Meowth's heart, flown straight back up Meowth's throat and then flown straight through Meowth's nyasopharynx and was regretfully floating right next to the extremely-disappointingly small brain that Meowth's brain case contained while being inside said brain case and looking at said brain (which was fairly large but quite-clearly was not large enough to be able to properly fill Meowth's brain case) as he did so.

"UGGGH…the smallness of the brain that I currently am looking at really is showing how much of a dumb weirdo me and Jessie have been causing Meowth to become to me SO much right now…" James shrugged his "Moltres shoulders" and blushingly-and-sighingly thought to himself while continuing to float right next to Meowth's brain and increasingly-depressedly look at said brain as he did so while AM and DM were busy protecting themselves with drugs-repelling force fields by using their magical superpowers and increasingly-terrifiedly trying to get rid of the highness that James (who was SO high on autism that actual drugs were barely even able to cause him to "feel weird") had just given to Meowth by using the "Air Cleaner" feature of Meowth's CNSC. A thankfully very small number of seconds of Meowth swirly-eyes-havingly sitting on the front lawn/yard of James's house and giving a foot job to…the air that his utterly beautiful feline feet were in later, James shrunk himself to a basically microscopic size by using his "superpowers of a Moltres", flew out of Meowth's head by flying straight through the "nose" that was on the top of said head, and then immediately flew back into said head by flying straight into Meowth's right ear while Meowth was busy swirly-eyes-havingly "beating God's meat" with his neat feline feet.

"Well, at least Meowth's ears are less dirty and gross than his MIND right now…" James green-face-havingly thought to himself as he quickly-but-carefully flew past basically all of the dirty and slimy ear wax and excessively large and numerous hairs that Meowth's disturbingly sore-looking and thankfully non-literal right ear canal contained while God was busy overjoyedly moaning and squirting a VERY-cartoonishly HUGE amount of good old-fashioned semen onto Snarkercat's extremely sexy feline feet with his amazingly powerful penis of a god due to how utterly perfect the foot job that Snarkercat had just given to him was in the EXTREMELY pornographic, detailed and gayness-containing day dream that James had just sent Meowth into. A thankfully very small number of seconds of God intensely-blushingly licking his utterly delicious semen of a god off of Snarkercat's utterly perfect feline feet while Meowth was busy blushingly-and-smilingly wiggling his utterly adorable feline toes and teasingly-but-lovingly purring and giggling later, James rather-loudly swallowed his pride and then pretty-reluctantly started speaking into Meowth's VERY sore-looking and surprisingly non-literal right ear drum while angry-lookingly floating right in front of said ear drum and having "Moltres hands" that were on his "Moltres hips" as he did said things.

"You'd better stop dreaming and start having properly open eyes RIGHT now, Meowth! The amount of punishment that I have just given to you is not even NEARLY as large as the amount of punishment that you currently DESERVE! If you think that you are DEAD right now, then you'd better start thinking AGAIN right now! For YOUR information, the place that you currently DESERVE the painfulness of living in is MUCH worse than Hell!" James increasingly-angrily ranted into Meowth's increasingly sore right ear drum while continuing to float right in front of said ear drum and have "Moltres hands" that were on his "Moltres hips" as he did so while Snarkercat was busy intensely-blushingly continuing to sit right in front of God and allow God to blushingly-and-lovingly lick and kiss his extremely sexy feline feet and suck his equally sexy feline toes. A thankfully very small number of seconds of God basically washing Snarkercat's feet with his far-more-human-than-Snarkercat's mouth later, Snarkercat smugly-grinningly started properly making sure that God was aware of the fact that James's voice was in his cute feline head while God was busy continuing to shamelessly be one of Snarkercat's foot slaves.

"Predictably enough, James has just decided to start talking to me with his BRAIN just to tell ME that I currently am DREAMING rather than being dead and THEN tell ME that I currently should be in HELLY Wood rather than being in Heaven just because I have killed Jessie! For YOUR information, Jessie was an utterly DISGUSTING whore when I killed her in this story's second chapter, and James is an utterly PATHETIC foot-fetish-having LOSER who basically thinks that he is a BIRD right NOW! In other words, Jessie and James belong in Hell ALMOST as much as I do right now!" Snarkercat smirkingly-and-snickeringly said to God while continuing to sit right in front of God and intensely want to be able to masturbate to how intensely God was licking, kissing and sucking his utterly beautiful feline feet as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's right ear canal, the utterly pathetic Moltres-costume-wearing dork who was increasingly-angrily floating right in front of Meowth's right ear drum and looking at said ear drum extremely-quickly started to become glowingly red, become steam-producingly hot and COMPLETELY lose his patience due to how angry Meowth had just started causing him to completely-understandably become.

"LET'S SEE HOW SENSITIVE YOUR RIGHT EAR DRUM CURRENTLY IS, YOU SICKENINGLY INSENSITIVE MOTHER FUCKER! MOLTRES…PUNCH!" James furiously screamed at Meowth before then immediately delivering a quite-literally flaming punch that was EVERY bit as powerful as it looked to Meowth's right ear drum and adding a VERY large and bloody new hole to said ear drum by doing so. Meanwhile, Meowth fearfully-shakingly got sent STRAIGHT back into Pokemon: The Animated Series's version of "the real world" by an EXTREMELY effective combination of how much his brain and lungs had just gotten cleaned up by his CNSC's "Air Cleaner" feature and how PAINFULLY loudly James had just spoken to him and then tightly clutched his cute feline head with his equally cute feline hands while little-girlishly screaming and crying in agony as he did so as James broke his fragile feline right ear drum.

"NO UTTERLY INSANE MEN WHO THINK THAT THEY ARE BIRDS ARE ABOUT TO START PLAYING WITH MY BRAIN RIGHT NOW! NO, SIRRY! LA LALA LA LALA LA LAAAH!" Meowth dementedly sang while terrifyingly-intensely smiling and increasingly-dizzily having swirly eyes as he did so as he got back up onto his neat feline feet and then immediately started stumbling around on the front lawn/yard of James's house like a total drunk idiot with said feet while "flapping his wings" by swinging his cute feline arms up and down like a total lunatic as he did said stumbling. Meanwhile, James playfully tickled Meowth's right inner ear with his "Moltres feathers", laughingly flew STRAIGHT through Meowth's mewstachian tubes, even-more-playfully tickled Meowth's left inner ear with his aforementioned "Moltres feathers", and then even-more-laughingly flew STRAIGHT through Meowth's left mewstachian tube, STRAIGHT through Meowth's nyasopharynx, and STRAIGHT through the back entrance of Meowth's brain while Meowth was busy starting to completely lose his fascinating feline mind.

"MWA HA HA HA HAHHH! Angelic Meowth and Demonic Meowth, let's see how much Meowth is able to control ME when I am in his BEHAVIORAL CONTROL CENTER! Meowth's ego may currently be so DISGUSTINGLY large that his head completely-literally has its own version of gravity, but NO one can defeat James the Moltres! I am Pokemon: The Animated Series's best character! I am better than Jessie and Meowth COMBINED! I will ALWAYS prevail and triumph, no matter WHAT happens to me!" James prevailingly-and-triumphantly said to AM and DM while floating right in front of said brain operators and doing excessively numerous HIGHLY flamboyant poses as he did so. Meanwhile, AM and DM placed their hands onto their hips and disgustedly cringed due to how much of a pompous peacock the lovely-lavender-hair-having man that they were looking at was while bare-feet-havingly standing on the floor of Meowth's brain as they did so.

"How EMBARRASSING is this Moltres-costume-wearing lunatic?" AM intensely-blushingly closed his eyes and EXTREMELY-disappointedly asked DM while DM was busy equally-blushingly shaking his oddly cute demonic head back and forth and EXTREMELY-depressedly sighing as AM and DM increasingly-regretfully continued to stand right in front of James and have cute feline hands that were on their equally cute feline hips due to how utterly insane and obnoxious the man that they had just started looking at was. Meanwhile, Meowth was tightly clutching his cute feline head with both of his equally cute feline hands and increasingly-fearfully shaking while bare-feet-havingly standing on the front lawn/yard of James's house and being increasingly aware of how deeply inside his oddly sexy feline body James was as he did so.

"I know that James is a bird-brain-having loony bird, but this version of him is utterly ri-DICK-u-less!" DM smirkingly-and-snickeringly told AM as AM and DM continued to have hands that were on their hips and humiliatedly look at the EXTREMELY flaming "Moltres" that they were standing right in front of. A few amusingly weird seconds of James indignantly glaring at AM and DM while continuing to Moltres-costume-wearingly float right in front of said brain operators as he did so later, James excessively-suddenly started COMPLETELY-shamelessly showing how much of a big, scary and (snickers) straight "tough guy" he was to AM and DM.

"Come ON, Bitch! YOU WANT A PIECE OF ME?!" James valiantly yelled at DM while spreading his "Moltres wings", showing off his "Moltres crotch" in order to make sure that AM and DM were able to properly see it, sparklingly floating right in front of AM and DM, and generally looking like an EXTREMELY gay porn star as he did so. Roughly ONE second of AM and DM continuing to humiliatedly stand in front of James and increasingly-intensely want to beat James with their cute feline hands and their sexy feline feet until each one of the bones of his "utterly beautiful" body knew what being broke felt like later, AM and DM completely lost their patience and then immediately decided to FINALLY start making James completely aware of how non-existent "James the Moltres" was.

"YOU'D BETTER SHUT YOUR BEAK RIGHT NOW, JAMES! You currently are IN a TERRIFYINGLY fragile and EXTREMELY important piece of MEOWTH, you cat-sodomizing IDIOT!" DM shook his right fist at James and furiously yelled at James while James was busy floating right in front of him, having "Moltres hands" that were on his "Moltres hips", and almost-as-angrily staring at him with his "Moltres eyes". A somewhat-surprisingly small number of seconds of AM closed-eyes-havingly shaking his head back and forth while looking and being EXTREMELY disappointed and having hands that were on his hips as he did so later, AM quite-loudly sighed and then somewhat-reluctantly opened his eyes that James was right in front of while continuing to have cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips as he did said things.

"For YOUR information, the one of Pokemon: The Animated Series's episodes that you currently are in is not even a properly REAL episode! Xander Martin 98 MADE the whole thing up!" AM frustratedly told James while continuing to have cute feline hands that were on his equally cute feline hips as he did so. Meanwhile, DM was very-angrily showing his middle fingers and a good old-fashioned "death stare" to James while James was busy increasingly-confusedly looking at the brain operators that he was floating right in front of.

"WHAT?!" James bewilderedly yelled while tightly clutching his "Moltres head" with both of his "Moltres hands" as he did so as the aforementioned version of "For YOUR information, you currently are in a fan fic!" that had just flown through his "Moltres ears" flew STRAIGHT into his "Moltres brain" and quite-nearly caused said brain to James's-skull-shatteringly explode in the process. Meanwhile, AM and DM tiredly crossed their arms over their chests while extremely-disappointedly standing in front of James, looking at James with their cute feline eyes and nodding their equally cute feline heads at "James the Moltres" as they did so.

"The whole thing is a big JOKE, and you currently are the Moltres-costume-wearing JACKASS of it!" DM smirkingly-and-snickeringly told James as AM and DM continued to have over-their-chestsly crossed arms and disgustedly stare at the "Moltres" that they were standing right in front of. Meanwhile, James fearfully-shakingly crossed his arms behind his back while FAR-too-clearly NOT wanting to get told that his Mighty Moltres costume was fake as he did so.

"Have…have you and DM just told me that the one of Pokemon: The Animated Series's episodes that I currently am in is a work of fan FICTION?!" James increasingly-terrifiedly asked AM and DM while continuing to fearfully-shakingly have behind-his-backly crossed arms as he did so. A few EXTREMELY patheticness-containing seconds of James continuing to fearfully-shakingly float right in front of AM and DM and have behind-his-backly crossed arms while doing so later, AM and DM un-crossed their cute feline arms and then QUITE-loudly sighed due to how utterly pathetic the "Moltres" that they were standing right in front of and VERY-regretfully looking at was.

"That's RIGHT, James; you currently are in a pile of tropey, un-original and poorly made TRASH that is ALMOST as big as the one that Undertale is!" AM smirkingly-and-snickeringly told James while DM was busy grinningly-and-gigglingly nodding his cute demonic head at James. Meanwhile, James was incredibly-foolishly continuing to try to become the winner of the ironically non-physical "fight" that he had just gotten almost-completely defeated by AM and DM in.

"HMPH! Xander Martin 98's 'talentedness' may be a thing that quite-probably was VERY fake when he created the fan fic that I currently am in, but James the Moltres currently is a VERY real superhero- I mean, supervillain…RIGHT?" James increasingly-worriedly said to AM and DM while continuing to fearfully-shakingly float right in front of AM and DM and have behind-his-backly crossed arms while doing so as he did so. A few seconds of AM and DM smirkingly shaking their heads back and forth later, DM said THE thing that caused "James the Moltres" to basically finish going (snickers) straight back to being James the Dickless Loser.

"James the Moltres currently is almost as FAKE as he was in 'The Fortune Hunters' and generally is a total Joke Character who thinks that he is one of THE weakest and worst Legendary Pocket Monsters of all time! Meowth's DAD probably is more able to beat me, AM and Meowth in fair fights than you currently seem to be right now, and Meowth's dad basically is DEAD right now!" DM very-angrily told the "Moltres" that was utterly-pathetically floating right in front of him while James was busy having "fire" powers that AJ and DJ had intentionally filled with his patheticness during his "Come ON, Bitch" incident in order to make their owner so weak that they were barely even heat powers. Roughly five seconds of James being completely speechless and motionless and thankfully not being able to effortlessly destroy Meowth's brain by throwing a fire-producing tantrum later, James became so weak that he was barely even able to fly and then immediately collapsed onto the floor of Meowth's brain like the pitiful insect that he basically was.

"The…the Mighty Moltres currently is so weak and fake that the dead father of Pokemon: The Animated Series's anthropomorphic version of DAN HIBIKI is able to EASILY be more intimidating than him in FAIR fights…" James cryingly thought to himself while devastatedly crawling toward AM and DM with his hands and knees and then slavishly licking the utterly gorgeous bare feet of said brain operators as he did so. A disgustingly large number of seconds of James repeatedly licking the VERY brainy-smelling bare feet of AM and DM while AM and DM were busy having over-their-chestsly crossed arms and increasingly-disgustedly looking down at him later, AM and DM very-angrily kicked the Moltres-costume-wearing pervert who had just blushingly-and-moaningly played with their feet for QUITE-nearly an entire minute away from themselves and knocked a VERY important thing into EXACTLY the right part of his brain by doing so.

"WAIT for a minute…James…Meowth's dad…OH, MY GOD!" James humiliatedly-but-calmly said to AM and DM as he surprisingly-quickly got back up onto his feet…and then QUITE-loudly yelled while tightly covering his mouth with both of his hands and looking and being EXTREMELY shocked and sad as he did so. Roughly five seconds of AM and DM bored-and-tired-lookingly staring at James while continuing to have over-their-chestsly crossed arms as they did so later, AM and DM un-crossed their arms, shrugged their shoulders while loudly sighing as they did so, and then somewhat-reluctantly started walking toward Meowth's Central Nervous Super-Computer while regretfully saying "Follow us…" to James as they did so.

"Meowth, are you OKAY right now? I know that I have just…well, USED you as a playground and caused some VERY embarrassing and disturbing things to happen to you in the process, but I really do LOVE you right now despite how embarrassing and disturbing some of the things that YOU have quite-recently done to ME and Jessie are. I am completely-literally IN your brain right now, Meowth. If you currently want mental help, then you really are a VERY lucky cat right now." James regretfully-but-relievedly said to Meowth by standing right in front of Meowth's CNSC and surprisingly-quietly speaking into it while doing so while Meowth was busy tightly clutching his cute feline head with both of his equally cute feline hands and fearfully-shakingly standing on the front lawn/yard of James's house with his sexy feline feet while doing so. Meanwhile, AM and DM were annoyedly-but-understandingly sitting on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs and increasingly-impatiently waiting for a good chance to use the "Memory Theater" feature of Meowth's CNSC while doing so.

"For YOUR information, I currently am an extremely UN-lucky cat! I was a homeless pariah who got HORRIFICALLY abused/tortured by MANY of the characters that he met in my backstory, and I am a basically worthless Joke Character right now. The life that I currently am stuck in is a life in which I am an alcoholic owner fucker, a foot fetishistic prostitute, an anthropomorphic version of Dan Hibiki, AND a woman-killing penis sucker who is one of the main sidekicks of a pet-fucking PONCE who is SO stupid and insane that he is barely even aware of how clearly non-avian his 'body of a Moltres' that CLEARLY is the body of a human is. I currently do NOT want you to give a brain massage to me, James. I currently want you to KILL me, James." Meowth stopped shaking, closed his eyes, angrily crossed his arms over his chest, and frustratedly said to James while sounding and being surprisingly calm as he did so. Meanwhile, inside Meowth's ears, the damage that James had just given to Meowth's inner ears and right ear drum was completely disappearing and was EXTREMELY about to finish doing so.

"I may not be a Moltres right now, but I definitely AM your best friend right now. Despite how much you really do DESERVE being dead and in Hell right now, killing you is a thing that I currently WANT to do. Making you PROPERLY aware of HOW disturbing and depressing your backstory is is a thing that I currently NEED to do, Jack." James sighingly shrugged his shoulders and then regretfully told Meowth while Moltres-costume-wearingly standing right in front of Meowth's CNSC and looking at its Control Panel that AM and DM had just started using as he did so. An impressively small number of seconds of AM and DM activating the aforementioned "Memory Theater" feature of Meowth's CNSC later, Meowth un-crossed his arms, started sitting in a "criss-cross applesauce" position on the front lawn/yard of James's house and regretfully closed his eyes as James's brain became wirelessly connected to his brain.

"Naturally enough, the extremely 'edgy' and plot holey backstory that you SAY that you have in 'Go West, Young Meowth' is almost as fake as the Moltres costume that currently is on my body. Despite how many extremely pornographic pictures of Meowzie and Giovanni your brain QUITE-probably contains right now, how human-like you currently are is NOT a natural result of how much Meowzie liked humans when you met her in 'Hollywood'. How human-like you currently are is a VERY natural result of your brain completely-literally being the brain of a human, Jack." James told Meowth while standing in front of Meowth's CNSC and having tightly closed eyes as he did so. Meanwhile, AM, DM and Meowth fascinatedly gasped as Meowth's CNSC started showing the missing pieces of Meowth's backstory that James had just started dreaming about to AM and DM while Meowth's mind was busy showing said pieces to Meowth.

"When me and Jessie found the original version of you in New Joyzee, you were a VERY young but VERY intelligent black boy whose name was Jack Oftu Miyfeit, and your sister was a slightly less young but MUCH less intelligent black girl whose name was Jilliam Izontu Miyfeit. The leaders of Team Rocket had just given a VERY disturbing mission to me and Jessie, and said mission had even-more-recently started becoming one of THE most…AHEM…CAT-astrophic ones of the increasingly numerous missions in which me and Jessie have stolen VERY innocent children from their parents in order to make Team Rocket's scientists properly able to turn said children into…well, MONSTERS." James increasingly-cryingly told Meowth while Meowth's brain was busy showing the extremely depressing things that James was talking about to AM, DM and Meowth. Roughly ten seconds of James, AM, DM and Meowth intensely crying and even-more-intensely wanting to hug Jack later, James fearfully-shakingly continued speaking.

"Naturally enough, me and Jessie had just 'flown' from Kanto to New Joyzee by using our favorite one of the stolen police cars that our fellow members of Team Rocket had turned into Rocket Cars that looked exactly like police cars and wearing police officer costumes while doing so. While you were busy having a surprisingly normal and peaceful life in the equally-surprisingly clean and nice-looking two-story house that you, your sister, your mother and your father were in, me and Jessie started making some good old-fashioned TROUBLE in your neighborhood by landing the flying police car that I have just mentioned right in front of said house." James cryingly-and-shiveringly told Meowth while Meowth's brain was busy continuing to show the extremely depressing things that James was talking about to AM, DM and Meowth. Roughly ten seconds of James, AM, DM and Meowth regretfully-and-cryingly shaking their heads back and forth and increasingly-intensely shivering later, James quite-loudly swallowed his pride and then VERY-reluctantly continued speaking.

"Me and Jessie tricked your father into opening the front door of your house by telling him that we WERE police officers and were about to start punishing him and his wife for their blackness by putting him and his wife in our police car and then immediately turned him and his wife into dust by shooting him and his wife with the death ray pistols that we had been carrying while he and his wife were busy terrified-and-confused-lookingly standing behind said door and looking at us. While you and your sister were busy cryingly-and-shiveringly standing in front of us and looking at the dust that we had just turned 'Mommy' and 'Daddy' into and the aforementioned death ray pistols that we had just started pointing at the faces of you and your sister, we shiveringly-and-cryingly told you and your sister to IMMEDIATELY start walking into our police car. While Jessie was busy making sure that you and your sister were NOT able to get out of our police car, I ran straight back into your house, placed a HUGE time bomb in said house, and then IMMEDIATELY ran straight back into said police car while your house was busy being about to explode." James extremely-reluctantly told Meowth while Meowth's brain was busy continuing to show the extremely depressing things that James was talking about to AM, DM and Meowth. Roughly ten seconds of James, AM, DM and Meowth intensely-cryingly hanging their heads in shame later, James quite-loudly sighed and then EXTREMELY-depressedly continued speaking.

"Me and Jessie delivered you, your sister and ourselves to a VERY creepy laboratory that Team Rocket's building builders had built near New Whorleans. Me and Jessie did so by using our police car while CLEARLY being criminals who had just stolen you and your sister from your DEAD parents, and we felt our hearts cracking SO much when you and your sister started calling us 'Mommy and Daddy' while we were busy landing our police car right in front of the main entrance of the laboratory that I have just mentioned. Inside said laboratory, you and your sister became the victims of an utterly horrific experiment in which your brain got transplanted into the head of a male Meowth whose brain was about to start being in YOUR head while the brain of your sister was busy getting transplanted into the head of a female Meowth whose brain was about to start being in HER head. While 'Jack' and 'Jilliam' were busy drunk-lookingly acting like cats, the VERY evil and creepy scientists who had just created 'Meowth' and 'Meowzie' while forcing me and Jessie to watch as they did so forced me and Jessie to watch as they forced 'Meowth' to swallow a red pill that contained a brain-attacking virus and then forced 'Meowzie' to swallow a blue pill that contained another brain-attacking virus. A few hours of 'Meowth' and 'Meowzie' being unconscious due to a combination of how much damage said viruses were giving to their brains and how much said viruses loved sleeping cats later, YOU woke up NEAR New Whorleans while having memory banks that basically were every bit as empty as you felt while your sister was busy waking up IN New Whorleans while being a money-fetish-having sociopathic WHORE that quite-nearly ALL of the good parts of the personality of had just gotten completely deleted." James increasingly-cryingly told Meowth while increasingly-regretfully shaking his lovely-lavender-hair-having head back and forth as he did so. Roughly ten seconds of James, AM, DM and Meowth cryingly shaking their heads back and forth and increasingly-visibly wanting to die later, James quite-reluctantly continued speaking.

"For YOUR information, New Whorleans is the real name of 'Hollywood'. When New Whorleans started completely belonging to Team Rocket, Team Rocket's scientists and soldier trainers gave the fake name that I have just mentioned to it in order to brainwash experimentation victims such as you and Meowzie by basically saying that 'Hollywood' was a less boring and overrated version of Heaven that turned homeless and starving pariahs into rich and famous movie stars. While you were busy using 'Hollywood' as the criminal-creating playground that it completely-literally was in order to make yourself properly able to eat ice cream and fried chicken and become the husband of your favorite 'white' woman, ACTORS such as Meowzie, Meowzie's owner and the men who had been punishing you for your almost-completely harmless naughtiness by 'shamelessly' torturing you in order to make you more able to properly defend yourself in physical combat and quite-nearly KILLING you in the process were almost AS busy laughing at you due to how much you really had been COMPLETELY falling into their traps. You basically ARE a movie star right now, Meowth. Once upon a time, in Hollywood, my fellow members of Team Rocket basically created a giant Naughty Dog game- I mean, movie, and you currently are the EXTREMELY foot fetishy main character of both said movie and the fan fic that me AND you currently are in." James decreasingly-cryingly told Meowth as Meowth's brain finally finished showing the VERY disturbing things that James had just started talking about to AM, DM and Meowth. Roughly ten seconds of AM, DM and Meowth completely-speechlessly standing like a human whose name was Jack Oftu Miyfeit while shaking their heads back and forth and having VERY-widely open eyes and mouths as they did so while James completely-understandably was busy having closed eyes and hanging his "Moltres head" in shame later, Meowth planet-shakingly screamed in both terror AND complete disgust while VERY-tightly clutching his cute feline head with both of his equally cute feline hands in order to prevent the human brain that said head contained from Meowth's-skull-shatteringly exploding as he did so while AM and DM were busy surprisingly-calmly turning the "Memory Theater" feature of Meowth's CNSC off.

"MY…my brain currently is not even in MY head, ME-Owth's backstory basically is a glorified work of FICTIONAL FICTION that is about ME-Owth wanting to fuck his SISTER, AND Jessie and James currently are my FAKE parents who have KILLED my REAL parents and then started using ME-Owth as a fetishistic TOY and having SEX with him?!" Meowth increasingly-disgustedly said out loud while fearfully-shakingly continuing to VERY-tightly clutch his cute feline head with both of his equally cute feline hands as he did so while "James the Moltres" was busy having the properly powerful versions of his superpowers that AJ and DJ had just cryingly-and-smilingly given back to him and smirkingly-and snickeringly making sure that he was small enough to be able to properly play with Meowth's "nose" that he had just FINALLY stopped being in Meowth's brain by flying through the back entrance of said brain and then immediately flying straight toward the adorably sensitive-looking "nostrils" of. A few seconds of AM and DM devastatedly hanging their cute feline heads in increasingly intense and visible shame while exhaustedly sitting on their Meowth's-brain-operating chairs as they did so later, James extremely-shrunkenly started tickling the walls, floors and ceilings of Meowth's "nostrils" with his "Moltres feathers" while VERY-childishly blushing, smiling and giggling as he did so.

"That's RIGHT, Meowth; despite how surprisingly complicated and well-made the joke that you currently are is, you have NEVER been as popular and powerful as Ryu- I mean, Pikachu and will NEVER be as pampered and plot-armor-having as PIKAH…AHHH…AAAHHH-CHOOO!" Meowth insane-soundingly started saying to himself and then QUITE-loudly yelled as James intensely irritated both him and the "nose" that was on the top of his cute feline head and caused him to extremely-forcefully sneeze "James the Moltres" out of his sexy feline body and onto the front lawn/yard of James's house by doing so. Roughly twenty seconds later, James had just enlarged himself to Meowth's weirdly intimidating human size and was fearfully-shakingly standing right in front of Meowth and looking at said cat while having behind-their-owner's-backly crossed "Moltres arms" as he did so while Meowth was busy shakingly-angrily standing right in front of James and looking at said utterly pathetic man who had just stopped being in his sexy feline body by flying through his EXTREMELY weird feline "nose" while shaking his cute feline fists at said man and having both a glowingly red face and steam-producing ears as he did so.

"There are exactly two things that I NEED to say to you RIGHT here and RIGHT now, James. Firstly, you currently are a Moltres-costume-wearing PARASITE who has just QUITE-literally made me SICK. Secondly, let's see how much you like completely ruining my life when I have completely ruined your 'utterly beautiful' FACE!" Meowth increasingly-angrily told James before then immediately running straight toward James and then furiously swinging each one of his sharp-claws-having hands at James's increasingly braveness-showing face in an almost-perfectly horizontal way. Naturally enough, James caught Meowth's feline hands with his "Moltres hands" during said pair of swings and then immediately started filling Meowth's feline hands with a HUGE amount of his "Moltres heat" by using his "Moltres hands" while Meowth was busy fearfully-shakingly wanting "James the Moltres" to stop smirkingly-and-snickeringly squeezing his feline hands with his "Moltres hands".

"OW! OW! OW! OW! OW!" Meowth blushingly-and-cryingly yelled and screamed in pain while extremely-rapidly flapping his arms up and down like a bird and backwardly stumbling away from the intensely smiling and laughing James as he did so. A thankfully very small number of seconds of James VERY-childishly pointing and laughing at the increasingly furious Meowth later, Meowth decided to give some of the pain that he had just intentionally allowed James to give to him to James by furiously running straight toward James and then even-more-furiously kicking the "Moltres crotch" of James with his right feline foot.

"You have just given exactly ZERO points of damage to me for exactly two reasons, Meowth. Firstly, I currently am in a suit of VERY literal plot armor that is almost as powerful as Batman's Bat Suit and causes me to basically look like an anthropomorphic RUBBER chicken. Secondly, I currently am a QUITE-literally dickless fruity freak, and being one is NOT as painful and depressing as you have been saying that it is!" James VERY-forcefully shoved Meowth away from himself with both of his "Moltres hands" while Meowth was busy intensely-blushingly looking straight into the eyes of the smirking and snickering "Moltres" that he was standing right in front of and QUITE-loudly thinking "OH…" to himself in the process and then smugly-and-mockingly told Meowth while having over-their-owner's-chestly crossed "Moltres arms" and quite-literally looking down at the Meowth that he was standing right in front of as he did so while Meowth was busy lying on his feline back and angrily looking up at the teasingly smiling "Moltres" who had just caused him to backwardly fall onto the front lawn/yard of James's house. A few seconds of James slowly walking toward the fearfully shaking Meowth while lecherously grinning as he did so while said Meowth was busy continuing to lie on his feline back and look straight into James's increasingly rapey-looking "Moltres eyes" later, Meowth extremely-suddenly started joyfully laughing as James equally-suddenly started tickling Meowth with his "Moltres feathers".

"MWA HA HA HA HAHHH! You may not have the same ticklishness that I have, but NO one can successfully prevent himself/herself from laughing while getting tickled by the utterly BEAUTIFUL feathers of James the Moltres AND being as naked as YOU currently are! COOCHIE COOCHIE COO!" James teasingly-and-gigglingly said to Meowth while increasingly-intensely tickling Meowth's belly, sides, arm pits and feet with his "Moltres feathers" as he did so while Meowth was busy increasingly-intensely crying and laughing due to how painfully-extremely happy James had just started making him. A thankfully pretty small number of seconds of Meowth planet-shakingly screaming "ASH, PLEASE HELP ME!" and the like while almost-as-intensely laughing and crying as he did so later, James and Meowth extremely-suddenly started speechlessly-and-motionlessly staring at Ash and Pikachu while incredibly-intensely blushing as they did so as Ash and Pikachu equally-suddenly got teleported onto the front lawn/yard of James's house and then immediately started speechlessly-and-motionlessly standing right in front of James and Meowth and intensely-blushingly staring at said hilariously pathetic pair of fruity fruitcakes while doing so.

"Ummm…HELLO, Ash! How have YOU and Pikachu just managed to outsmart the teleportation-preventing security system of my house? You and Pikachu PROBABLY are not Team Rocket members right now, and me and Meowth DEFINITELY do not LOVE you and Pikachu right now!" James got back up onto his "Moltres feet", crossed his "Moltres arms" behind his "Moltres back", and then intensely-blushingly said to the increasingly-intensely smirking Ash while having VERY shifty "Moltres eyes" as he did so. A few seconds of Pikachu teasingly-gigglingly looking at the hilariously pathetic losers that "James the Moltres" and Meowth were while the VERY-intensely blushing Meowth was busy extremely-depressedly getting back up onto his feline feet later, Ash somewhat-reluctantly decided to start giving a good old-fashioned answer to the aforementioned question that James had just given to him.

"Some…BODY that calls itself Mewtwo has just 'outsmarted' the teleportation-preventing security system of MY house by being one of THE most powerful Pocket Monsters of all time and then told me that you and Meowth have just made yourselves in a WORLD-SHAKINGLY huge amount of trouble. Me and Pikachu probably did start looking pretty dumb when Mewtwo grabbed the foreheads of me and Pikachu with its hands in order to make itself properly able to teleport me and Pikachu by sending its extremely literal 'brain power' through its arms and into the brains of me and Pikachu, but YOU look ASTONISHINGLY dumb right now! For YOUR information, your 'Moltres Type Personality' PROBABLY is a Meowth Type Personality right now!" Ash crossed his arms over his chest, increasingly-teasingly said to James, and then un-crossed said arms and placed the hands of their owner onto the hips of their owner while intensely-smirkingly looking at the increasingly depressed-looking James as he did said things while James and Meowth were busy increasingly-intensely hanging their EXTREMELY autism-containing heads in shame. A few seconds of James and Meowth loudly-sighingly shrugging their shoulders and shaking their aforementioned EXTREMELY autism-containing heads back and forth while Ash and Pikachu were busy devilishly-grinningly nodding their surprisingly-highly sadism-containing heads at James and Meowth later, Meowth QUITE-loudly swallowed his pride and then VERY-reluctantly started saying the thing that caused the fan fic that he was in to FINALLY start properly ending to Ash while James was busy confusedly looking at Meowth and equally-confusedly thinking "Are me and Meowth really THAT similar to each other right now?!" to himself.

"The trouble that me and James currently are in is VERY complicated trouble, Ash. For YOUR information, James currently is dangerously close to being MY male wife because the lives of me and James currently are MASSIVE garbage balls that contain barely any meaningful things that are not how much me and James want to hug and kiss each other, NOT because me and James currently are amusingly similar to each other. I currently am a formerly human experimentation victim who has lost his home, his mother, his father, his sister AND his body, and James currently is a Moltres-costume-wearing ME-Owth fucker who has just flown around in ME-Owth's body and attacked ME-Owth's internal organs while doing so due to the fact that ME-Owth has almost-as-recently killed Jessie by flying around in Jessie's body and attacking Jessie's internal organs while doing so. In other words, I currently want to DIE." Meowth crossed his arms over his chest, increasingly-depressed-lookingly said to Ash, and then loudly-sighingly un-crossed said arms while extremely-regretfully shrinking himself back to the size of a normal Meowth with his supurrpowers and increasingly-intensely shaking his feline head back and forth as he did said things while James, Ash and Pikachu were busy looking and being increasingly sad and increasingly-visibly wanting to hug Meowth. Roughly ten seconds of James, Meowth, Ash and Pikachu intensely-cryingly shaking their heads back and forth later, James, Meowth and Ash extremely-surprised-lookingly yelled "HUH?!" as Pikachu extremely-suddenly started EXTREMELY-slowly walking straight toward Meowth while cryingly-but-smilingly looking STRAIGHT into Meowth's eyes and containing a HUGE amount of electricity as he did so.

"Goodbye, Meowth…" Pikachu regretfully said to Meowth by using his "Pika Language" as Pikachu and Meowth started cryingly-but-smilingly hugging each other while James and Ash were busy cryingly-but-smilingly watching as Pikachu and Meowth did so. Roughly thirty seconds of James, Ash and Pikachu increasingly-disturbedly watching as Meowth increasingly-excitedly filled his human brain with Pikachu's body's electricity and caused his feline head to basically become a giant-brain-containing balloon that FAR-too-clearly was about to pop by doing so later, Pikachu and Meowth disappointingly-quickly stopped hugging each other due to the fact that Meowth's increasingly large and aching feline head had just popped.

"UGH…" Pikachu disgustedly-and-cringingly thought to himself as Meowth's cute feline head exploded in an EXTREMELY bloody and gross way and caused both QUITE a bit of Meowth's blood and QUITE a few pieces of Meowth's brain and skull to be on both the disgustedly cringing Pikachu and the terrifiedly screaming Ash by doing so while Meowth's equally cute feline body was busy collapsing onto the front lawn/yard of James's house and becoming a corpse. Meanwhile, James was DISGUSTINGLY-proudly flying through the sky like the pompous Moltres-costume-wearing PEACOCK that he FAR-too-clearly was.

"I TOLD you that the Mighty Moltres was going to prevail and triumph, you utterly foolish FOOL! Now, I am quite-literally soaring HIGHLY above the bodies of the utterly pathetic RETARDS that Jessie and Meowth WERE! MWA HA HA HA HAHHH!" James intensely-smirkingly looked at you and said to you as "James the Moltres" quite-literally flew away from his dead "wife" and his equally dead "son" like the utterly pathetic Moltres-costume-wearing COWARD that he was. A completely-understandably very small number of seconds of AJ and DJ angry-lookingly nodding their heads at each other while sitting on their James's-brain-operating chairs and having over-their-chestsly crossed arms as they did so later, AJ and DJ turned James's superpowers off by using James's Central Nervous Super-Computer and then loudly-sighingly started shaking their cute little brain operator heads back and forth as James extremely-confused-lookingly floated in the air that he was in for roughly five extremely cartoonish seconds while utterly-ridiculous-lookingly flapping his "Moltres wings" as he did so and then terrifiedly-screamingly fell STRAIGHT to the ground that he had just started flying above. An impressively large number of seconds of James looking STRAIGHT down at said ground while falling STRAIGHT toward it as he did so later, James's "Moltres head" extremely-deservingly exploded in a VERY bloody and gross way as it James's-brain-destroyingly landed on said ground.

"James, do you THINK that God stays in Heaven because he, too, lives in fear of what he has created?" Jessie terrified-lookingly asked James as the completely naked Jessie and the equally naked James stood on the floor of Satan's throne room and disgustedly looked at the increasingly-loudly moaning giant that Satan was while said giant was busy sitting on his throne. Meanwhile, on the crotch of the completely naked Satan, the equally naked Meowth was blushingly-and-smilingly licking and sucking Satan's big, red and increasingly hard penis that basically was as tall as the Satan-fucking cat that he was with his big feline mouth and smirkingly-and-snickeringly rubbing said penis with his cute feline hands and his sexy feline feet.

"YES…" James hung his lovely-lavender-hair-having head in shame and EXTREMELY-depressedly said to Jessie as Meowth lovingly-and-purringly drank the VERY warm semen that he had just caused the penis of the orgasmically moaning Satan to shoot out of itself, smilingly-and-blushingly slid down Satan's left leg, and then immediately started licking Satan's beautiful human feet while Jessie and James were busy increasingly-disgustedly watching as their "son" did said things. Naturally enough, Jessie, James and Meowth were in Hell.

THE END