- Text Size +

Jackie brought you to her mouth, using a single finger to snap the rubber bands around you, showcasing how powerful she was compared to you. As you hit her tongue you felt her massive fingers leave your body, the wet ground beneath you was in control now, your body stuck to the moist surface as the light slowly faded. Looking up you saw the outside world become framed in lips and teeth as Jackie brought you into her mouth, a loud moan echoing around you. "Okay, I'm just gonna suck on you for now i think" her voice boomed all around you, your body thrown about as her mouth moved to make her non committal statement, clearly still unsure of her own intentions. Immediately after that she began sucking, the familiar unbearable pain of her mouth going to work on you, pressure building as she pushed you against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.


The next hour was hell, Jackie switching between heavily sucking on you, popping  your ears and making breathing nearly impossible, and pushing you against her front teeth with the tip of her tongue, rubbing you along them as she went about her day. Eventually she relented, dropping you slowly through her lips and onto her hand. Her massive face staring down at you with a slight smile was unsettling, knowing you had just been inside of that smile seconds earlier.




"Mmh, you are just so yummy, but i gotta have lunch now so i guess i gotta wait." She said bluntly before dropping you into her handbag, letting you tumble past her phone, makeup and cables, finally stopping as you landed in a pile of spare change, mostly American coins with a few familiar British ones scattered occasionally. Looking up you could see her hand grip the bag and close it over, only a dim light from the ends where the bag didn't close fully. You sat listening to the sounds of a cafe, clearly having been placed to the side by Jackie, her voice as she spoke to the waiter distant but clear. Then something started to happen, her phone started to rumble and light up, she was getting a call. The rumbling caused everything in her bag to begin moving and shifting, a large bundle of cable fell from its position, landing across your legs trapping you as the room lit up, Jackie was grabbing the vibrating monster, you watched as the massive apple logo flew into the sky and listened as Jackie spoke.


"Hey babes....yeah! Its so nice here!.....hows my bestie doing?....oh good!.....yeah, so many weird things.....no!....haha yeah!.....no no, the food is okay actually....you know i found some weird thing they eat here.....no no, its like, a lil person....yeah like a real one.....not yet, i was going to today, but it tastes great!....i guess i could....if i can find another one sure, i think they're popular, i only saw the one i got.....no no, if i find another one ill bring them home....but I'm eating one today.....yeah! Tomorrow night.....cant wait for my own bed again haha....love you girl...byee!"


She hung up and carelessly dropped her phone back into her bag sending quarters and dimes flying. After a while she lifted the bag and began walking, continuing her day out sight seeing. Finally you heard her talking. "Oh my god! They got more, and its the last one. Oh, no tag, oh well." She sounded very excited, eventually reaching a destination. "Hi there, this didn't have a tag but the last one i bought here was like 40 pence i think?" She said, a muffled response from a woman was responded to by Jackie with joy, "oh thanks! So nice". After another few seconds Jackie's hand burst into the bag and grabbed her purse. Eventually, with the rustling of plastic, the purse was dropped back into the bag, narrowly missing your head as it slammed in.


The familiar sound of the hotel door beeping signalled your return to Jackie's room. She opened the bag and grabbed her phone, then her eyes fell onto you and she smiled before pulling you out from under the cable. She pulled a piece of gum from her bag and put it in her mouth as she walked around the room holding you, forcing you to watch as she chewed. Then, after a while of her sitting on her bed, you in one hand, her phone in the other, she looked at you and smiled, still chewing. She stood up and walked over to the counter and reached up to her lips, pinching the gum and taking it from her mouth. Jackie put you down on the counter then pushed the gum onto your body, the hot, soaking lump welding you to the faux wood as Jackie leaned over to the fridge and opened it. You heard something odd as Jackie closed the fridge again, then you saw her, another tiny person, kicking and screaming between Jackie's fingers.


"Look snackie, i got another one! And because you've been so good I'm taking you home, so this lil snack girl gets to be my treat instead! I love England" she said with a level of excitement you hadn't seen from her all week. Stuck in her gum you stared at the struggling girl, and had a moment of recognition. In an instant you knew who she was, she was the young woman from the shop, the one that first found you when you shrank, how was she tiny now too, you thought to yourself. You watched as Jackie brought the tiny teen up to her lips and began the torment, slipping the legs inside and in one subtle motion, snap. The tiny screamed as Jackie began chewing, a look of pleasure across her face. The tiny woman was then fully pushed between Jackie's lips, disappearing as Jackie continued chewing, the sounds of wet crunching coming from her happy face making you feel sick, knowing you just watched a murder, and saw what Jackie was planning to do to you until moments ago. With a small gulp Jackie finished, swallowing the mush that was a woman moments ago, then she looked at you, looking innocent and happy as she reached towards you. "Oooh, wow! I get why you're so hard to find" she said as she pulled the gum off of you and tossed it into the bin. "Well, i have to pack now, then have dinner and get to the airport, sooo" she trailed off before pinching you and lifting you over to her suitcase, clearly in two halves, mostly clean things on one side, and worn stuff on the other. She carelessly shoved you into a pile of underwear and socks on the worn side, mumbling about keeping you safe. Unable to move you watched as she packed other items in, her jackets and jeans, some shoes and a bag, then the lid swung over and with no ceremony at all you were sealed in, condemned to being forced away to American with her...A painful day later you looked up as the suitcase opened, your eyes adjusting in time to see Jackie smiling in front of you, and a new room surrounding you, her bedroom. "Welcome home snackie!"




*****************


When sarah found a tiny man at her work it was a shock, her devious mind immediately deciding to break the tension by pranking this little person. Using what she had near her she wrapped rubber bands around them and attaching a spare tag from one of the products in a box. Then a call on her headset meant she had to leave, extending an apology to the tiny and leaving him in a place she could come back and help him from in a few minutes. When she did come back however, he was gone, no trace except for the bottle she found him next to. After a quick look sarah decided he must have escaped on his own and ran away. She went over and grabbed the bottle, returning it to its place on the shelf and returning to her cage of green trays, lifting one filled with bags of salad and walking to the shelves with it. Then she felt odd, placing the salads onto the shelf she then blacked out.


*a few days later*


Sarah had adapted to being tiny fairly quickly, she found a place to hide while she figured out what to do and made a plan to get food, only venturing out into the sea of green trays at night when the shop was closed. Then an issue happened, she got trapped. While out a few hours before the shop opened she was trying to free some food from a plastic container, but as she pulled the wrapper free she lost her balance, falling down to a lower level, a tray with a few apples on it. As she landed one of the apples rolled over, trapping her leg under it. She couldn't get free and soon the shop came to life with shoppers.


Over the course of the day she struggled but couldn't get free, slowly people bought the apples around her, and finally in the evening the problem was taken. Sarah's new freedom was short lived as she found herself still stuck in the green tray and the shop was still open. Her problems got worse when she was grabbed by surprise and an american accent boomed out behind her, "Oh my god! They got more, and its the last one. Oh, no tag, oh well.".

Sarah got flipped over and saw the woman who now held her, she was carried to the till where she was dropped onto the counter, looking up she saw her colleague Mary. "Hi there, this didn't have a tag but the last one i bought here was like 40 pence i think?" The American said, to which Mary responded "yeah sure, no clue what it is anyway" clearly tired, trailing off at the end of her sentence. "oh thanks! So nice" the American said, pulling her purse out and paying before grabbing sarah and dropping her into a large shopping bag she had.


The giant American got to a hotel and when she entered her room she pulled sarah out and dropped her into a large black fridge. A few Minutes later she was pulled back out and brought to the woman's mouth. "Look snackie, i got another one! And because you've been so good I'm taking you home, so this lil snack girl gets to be my treat instead! I love England".




The woman started sliding sarah's legs into her mouth as sarah began to scream and tried to break free from the massive fingers holding her. Suddenly a sharp pain followed by a loud snap forced her into a panic as the American bit into sarah's legs removing them with ease. Her panicked screams were cut off as the woman then pushed her in between her lips, sarah now covered in saliva and her own smashed legs. The woman started to chew again, immediately crushing sarah's chest between her molar's, the next crush of her teeth smashing sarah's skull, finally ending her suffering as the American enjoyed every second. With a simple gulp, sarah was erased from existence by the clueless tourist, who was now satisfied and ready to head home from her trip go England...

Chapter End Notes:

The end (for now) please review and expect more from me soon.


some alternate endings to this story may come soon too so come back for them, thanks for reading :)