- Text Size +

Jackie brought you to her mouth, using a single finger to snap the rubber bands around you, showcasing how powerful she was compared to you. As you hit her tongue you felt her massive fingers leave your body, the wet ground beneath you was in control now, your body stuck to the moist surface as the light slowly faded. Looking up you saw the outside world become framed in lips and teeth as Jackie brought you into her mouth, a loud moan echoing around you. "Okay, I'm just gonna suck on you for now i think" her voice boomed all around you, your body thrown about as her mouth moved to make her non committal statement, clearly still unsure of her own intentions. Immediately after that she began sucking, the familiar unbearable pain of her mouth going to work on you, pressure building as she pushed you against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.


The next hour was hell, Jackie switching between heavily sucking on you, popping  your ears and making breathing nearly impossible, and pushing you against her front teeth with the tip of her tongue, rubbing you along them as she went about her day. Eventually she relented, dropping you slowly through her lips and onto her hand. Her massive face staring down at you with a slight smile was unsettling, knowing you had just been inside of that smile seconds earlier.




"Mmh, you are just so yummy, but i gotta have lunch now so i guess i gotta wait." She said bluntly before dropping you into her handbag, letting you tumble past her phone, makeup and cables, finally stopping as you landed in a pile of spare change, mostly American coins with a few familiar British ones scattered occasionally. Looking up you could see her hand grip the bag and close it over, only a dim light from the ends where the bag didn't close fully. You sat listening to the sounds of a cafe, clearly having been placed to the side by Jackie, her voice as she spoke to the waiter distant but clear. Then something started to happen, her phone started to rumble and light up, she was getting a call. The rumbling caused everything in her bag to begin moving and shifting, a large bundle of cable fell from its position, landing across your legs trapping you as the room lit up, Jackie was grabbing the vibrating monster, you watched as the massive apple logo flew into the sky and listened as Jackie spoke.


"Hey babes....yeah! Its so nice here!.....hows my bestie doing?....oh good!.....yeah, so many weird things.....no!....haha yeah!.....no no, the food is okay actually....you know i found some weird thing they eat here.....no no, its like, a lil person....yeah like a real one.....not yet, i was going to today, but it tastes great!....i guess i could....if i can find another one sure, i think they're popular, i only saw the one i got.....no no, if i find another one ill bring them home....but I'm eating one today.....yeah! Tomorrow night.....cant wait for my own bed again haha....love you girl...byee!"


With that the massive phone was dripped back in, Jackie's carelessness finally catching up with you. The phone landed on your ankle, shattering everything from your right shin down to your toes. Your scream would have been heard for miles if you weren't the size of a gummy bear in this American tourist's bag. As it was, not even Jackie heard it as she zipped her purse closed and finished her lunch. As your heart rate slowed and the pulsing pain in your leg started to calm down slightly you felt the bag start to move, Jackie was going somewhere new. Soon you learned where as the bag was dropped and the zip opened. 


The familiar view of the hotel room's roof was quickly blocked by Jackie's face as she reached for you. She had clearly got changed and was comfy for her last night in London. It was dark outside, clearly you had passed out a few times during the day and hadn't noticed how much time had passed. Then she spoke "well little snackie, i said i was eating a tiny today, and, well you're the only one i've found" she licked her lips subconsciously as she walked over to her bed and turned on the room tv to a horror movie "oh i love this one! You'll make the perfect movie bite snackie!".




She simply held you for ages as she watched the film, her fingers playing with your body as she was consumed by the tv, then, without warning it started. Jackie brought you to her mouth slowly, not looking at you for long before looking back to the tv, her mouth lazily dropping open. She flipped you over and then you felt her tongue sliding over your crushed leg, the acidic saliva sending a shivering pain through your body. You took a tentative look towards her gaping lips just in time to watch her teeth closing, with searing pain and a weak snap her jaw closed, her teeth easily piercing through your thigh and slicing part of your pelvis off in one motion. You screamed for a second before being brought away from her mouth. You watched as her jaw started to open and shut as she chewed your leg, the corners of her lips curling subtly into a satisfied smile.


She held you on her lap for another hour before she became hungry again, but this time she wasn't sliding your leg inside of her mouth. Your face began sliding across her tongue as you passed through the gateway of lips and teeth into her mouth. You were too weak to fight back as you felt her teeth start pushing against your belly. You felt her jaw suddenly snap shut, for a second the feeling of her teeth quickly sliding through your abdomen with no resistance was blindingly painful, but then her tooth hit your spine and split it in two with ease, her hand puling your remaining leg and pelvis out of her lips as she started to chew your body. You felt her tongue bump you about and her teeth begin to slam your head between them. She wasn't trying to kill you, to Jackie she was just eating food, not killing anyone. Before her teeth could give you any rest a massive pressure built and soon you were in her through, the sound of her heart beat rumbling your remaining chest cavity. You screamed out as you hit the lake of acid that was her stomach. The pain of floating in the volcanic soup proved too much and soon you found yourself hallucinating visions of your life with Jackie...her finding you, her using you to pleasure herself, her losing you to that girl for a day. And the feelings of her biting you. Then you were brought back to the reality of the situation as your smashed up leg was dripped into the goddess' stomach. 




By the time the movie had ended you were dead, Jackie had eaten your whole body and without so much as a thought, she had killed you. She didn't even think about it again as she went to sleep. In the morning she woke up happy and satisfied, "well snackie, you were great and i loved how good you really tasted. I wish i could eat you forever!" She said as she gathered her things to leave the hotel. In the lobby she quickly went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit and took one last picture of herself in London to send her friend. She messaged it to her then wrote about her last meal "wow! Those little people taste so nice, that one i told you about is inside of me right now! So delicious, especially its legs! Wish i could find more for you to try a few! See you soon babes!". Then she walked outside and got a taxi to the airport, unaware of the fact some wishes do come true sometimes, and that very soon you would be seeing her again, and again, and again...

Chapter End Notes:

Please review and let me know what ideas you'd love to see in a sequel ;)