- Text Size +

Jackie brought you to her mouth, using a single finger to snap the rubber bands around you, showcasing how powerful she was compared to you. As you hit her tongue you felt her massive fingers leave your body, the wet ground beneath you was in control now, your body stuck to the moist surface as the light slowly faded. Looking up you saw the outside world become framed in lips and teeth as Jackie brought you into her mouth, a loud moan echoing around you. "Okay, I'm just gonna suck on you for now i think" her voice boomed all around you, your body thrown about as her mouth moved to make her non committal statement, clearly still unsure of her own intentions. Immediately after that she began sucking, the familiar unbearable pain of her mouth going to work on you, pressure building as she pushed you against the roof of her mouth with her tongue.


The next hour was hell, Jackie switching between heavily sucking on you, popping  your ears and making breathing nearly impossible, and pushing you against her front teeth with the tip of her tongue, rubbing you along them as she went about her day. Eventually she relented, dropping you slowly through her lips and onto her hand. Her massive face staring down at you with a slight smile was unsettling, knowing you had just been inside of that smile seconds earlier. Jackie then picked up her phone and brought it to her ear as she span you between her fingers.


"Hey babes....yeah! Its so nice here!.....hows my bestie doing?....oh good!.....yeah, so many weird things.....no!....haha yeah!.....no no, the food is okay actually....you know i found some weird thing they eat here.....no no, its like, a lil person....yeah like a real one.....not yet, i was going to today, but it tastes great!....i guess i could....if i can find another one sure, i think they're popular, i only saw the one i got.....no no, if i find another one ill bring them home....but I'm eating one today.....yeah! Tomorrow night.....cant wait for my own bed again haha....love you girl...byee!" The whole time her thumb and forefinger crushed and teased your body, rotating you and squeezing you between them, Jackie talked to her friend and smiled at you the whole time, then as she hung up, she spoke to you..."i think i'm gonna save you for the airport tomorrow" she said softly before leaning over slipping you into her rear pocket. As she settled back into the seat you felt the entire weight of her ass crushed down on you.


The weight eventually eased as she walked around London, for hours in the heat of the day you were stuck, pressed against the American goddess' ass. Eventually she returned to her hotel room and relieved you of the pressure, she placed you on the counter in a glass before heading into the bathroom. Some time later you saw her walk out...with only a pair of panties on. She walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a fancy looking top. She walked over then saw you staring at her nearly nude figure. "Like what you see Snackie?" She took a moment to pose in what she clearly felt was a sexy way, before she pulled on a bra then the cream top. She finished the outfit with a pair of dark trousers that hugged her ass and hips then led down to loosened ankles where you saw her feet, strapped into black heels.




"Okay snackie, i have one night left to enjoy London before i go home, so heres what i'm going to do. I'm going out and you are coming with me." She smirked before lifting your glass and tipping you onto her palm."make sure I have fun Snackie" she said in a strangely menacing way before pulling the front of her panties open and with little care for safety she shoved you deep between her labia, the boiling heat overwhelmed you and by the time Jackie had reached the restaurant she was going to you had nearly passed out, her taking her seat was then end of the night as her weight knocked you out. The next few hours went by in flashes, weight and heat, thumping of music, then the moans of passion as Jackie pleasured herself once more with you inside of her.


The morning went by just as blurry, but eventually you came back to the world. Jackie was in the back of a car, a taxi or something, and she was holding you. She smiled as she saw you wake up then brought you to her face "you did great last night, i'm so glad i decided to eat you today snackie, i dont think you would have went well with the fish" she whispered to you, trying to be subtle so the driver didn't see her playing with her food.




Eventually she made it to the airport, slipping you into her purse before yanking her suitcase out and beginning the long walk through security. You diddnt get confiscated, much to Jackie's joy as she sat down at the gate and pulled you out. "I've been looking forward to this snackie!" She said with subdued excitement before bringing you to her mouth. She slipped you in between her lips and began sucking on you. Slowley to begin with, the tip of her tongue dancing across your head. Then she beagn sucking harder and harder. Your brain began to feel heavy and your eyes were behinning to feel empty. She was beating you with her tongue, your body bow fully inside of her mouth, her fingers just barely holding your ankles as she continued.


You felt her teeth dancing across your legs and back as she lightly teased them against you, not close to doing any harm, but enough to make their presence well known to you. The sucking continued, your throat felt like it was coming out and your lungs were collapsing as she moaned slightly, Jackie liked your taste more than she had ever indicated before. The feeling of your eyes being deformed and splashed with saliva was driving you crazy as she crushed you to the roof of her mouth with her tongue. Then she pulled you out between her lips, your vision was blurred and you could barely focus on anything, you tried to look up at Jackie but you couldn't pick which face to look at...




"Mmh, you really are delicious snackie" she breathed but was quickly cut off by the attendant at the gate "gate 38, priority boarding". Jackie quickly tossed you into her mouth without a second thought and jumped to her feet. As she reached the gate she finished savouring you and, with a simple flick of her tongue, she swallowed. You were crushed down her throat and quickly found yourself lying in the dark pit of acid in her stomach. It burned your skin but not badly, you felt every movement, and every heart beat thumping above you. The sounds of her breath like giant air sacks inflating and deflating. You heard her voice echoing around you as she thanked the attendant and asked where her seat was.


Your skin was itchy and if you weren't in pitch dark you would see it turning red. About an hour into the flight Jackie was having a drink...ice cold soda started pouring in onto you, causing you to go into shock. The sudden movement alerted Jackie to you still being alive, but to your horror, she seemed to like it. "Ooh, you're still quite lively in there" was all she said, mostly to herself, before she went back to ignoring you. Another hour of misery and light tingling pain went by before you heard a horrible sentence echoing around you..."oh id love the mac and cheese thanks". A while after the first splashes of cheap airline macaroni started piling in on top of you, mushed up by Jackie's mouth before being unceremoniously dumped on top of you. It was hot and thick, mixed with her saliva and now crushing you deeper and deeper into the acid lake. You were left up to your neck in her acid, your legs and lower body trapped in chewed pasta under the swirling surface.




Hours of slowly dying later and Jackie was getting of the plane. Each one of her steps splashed acid onto your face and sloshed the soupy mix around you. As your hearing faded you heard her greet her friend who was clearly here to pick her up. "Biiitch! I'm home!...yeah! I ate it before the flight!...oh god it was so tasty...i wish i had found more!...oh if they sold them here you have no idea how many i would eat!...oh you'd love them...it was lovely over there yeah!...no no, next time you're coming with me!...for sure! Lets go then, got all my stuff here...". You couldn't hear the friend, but as the two hugged your body finally succumbed to Jackie's. The extra pressure and movement of the hug crushed her stomach and, in that moment, you accidentally swallowed a mouthful of her acid. You screamed in agony before your vocal chords melted, followed by the feeling of your lungs beginning to melt. Soon you felt searing pain in your abdomen and the acid started to eat through and flow onto your chest cavity. Very quickly you were dead and beginning to mix with the rest of Jackie's food, since you were nothing more than a snack to her.

Chapter End Notes:

Thats it for alt endings just now, buuut, there is a sequel in the works (for the original timeline where Jackie brings you home) and it will begin soon (ish) please leave a review and let me know what sorts of things you'd like to see Jackie do to you in the sequel.