- Text Size +

The net of oranges bounced off the tile floor of the lobby, you were trapped between the strands of the net as it finally settled. A second later the net lifted and was swung as its owner walked into the hotel. Walking into the elevator and riding it upwards, through the halls, to their room door. They stepped into their room and headed towards a familiar location, the fridge. They pulled it open and lightly tossed the net inside, as it landed you bounced free, rolling until you came to a stop in the middle of the floor. You then saw something awful...a rubber band.


You looked to the open door and there she was, Jackie, you had went on a long and painful round trip back to her mini fridge. She put a couple more items in from a bag on the floor then stood and stared in, finally her eyes landing on you. "oh, you got a band off, thats okay, out you come" she said so casually, but it terrified you, was this it, time was up? Her perfect fingers pinched around you as the other hand collected the band from the fridge. "I've never seen anything like you, so weird. If we had these back home you'd sell out so fast" she said, still under the impression you were a normal product. "When i was in the shower earlier, all i could think about was you in my fridge, all mine" she continued as she casually wrapped the band back around your feet as she spoke, undoing all of the progress the last few hours had provided. "So I've decided i cant just eat you, i have to make the most of you. i couldn't find any more in the store, I guess they ran out so ill just need to make you last, make eating you so much better" she finished before walking to the bed and sitting.


"Okay so, i bought some things to make enjoying you easier" she said as she pulled a bag up onto the bed. "first, super glue, I cant let your screaming and shouting ruin my fun, this bitch needs her quiet" she said poking her finger to her chest. Jackie brought the tube of superglue from the bag up to your head, her tongue stuck out from the corner of her mouth as she concentrated, a drip of fluid came out and immediately you felt your lips bind together like cement. "nod if you can still breath little...hmm, cant really ask you a name now huh...little snack it is then" she said with glee, proud of herself. You defeatedly nodded, breathing the glue fumes in through your nose and feeling dizzy. "hmm, i gotta get changed, i got this lil tub to put you in so you cant roll anywhere" she pulled a tiny plastic tub with a lid out and popped the lid off in her teeth, dropping you inside, she replaced the lid, snapping all the sides shut. "Okay, good, back to the fridge" she said, staring at you through the side of the tub before standing up and carrying you to the fridge, placing you back inside, squeezing you past a few items and taking one last look before closing the door. You were now completely stuck, the band back around your legs, still wrapped by the other band on your arms, and now, with Jackie's help, you had a useless mouth and a plastic prison.




Now in a plastic tub, the world was muffled, Jackie's booming footsteps now sounding distant, while their vibrations reminded you of her closeness at all times. The cold didn't hit quite as hard this time, the box stopping the cold floor of the fridge from chilling you as fast, as you started to shiver the door burst open, Jackie smiling as she reached for your box. You were brought back to her bed and the lid was removed. The first thing that hit you was the smell of perfume, then it was Jackie's outfit, elegant and stylish, what was she up to? She dug through the bag of 'playthings' she had bought with you in mind until..."aha, perfect". She held a small chain in her hand and reached for you with the other, she dangled you above her as she sized up something in her head. "Im going for a nice dinner, you will be my toy between courses" is all she said before clamping your feet into something at the end of the chain, it didn't hurt but when she let you go the snap of gravity made it clear your comfort wasn't on her mind. She slid the chain around her neck, fixed her hair, then straightened you out so you hung below her collar, dangling between her breasts in the dim light of her cleavage.




With you between her breasts it was clear she was excited, her heart rate increasing and her body heating up. as she walked about her room her breasts moved side to side, even contained in a bra they had a mind of their own. She pulled rings onto her fingers, added another necklace and then, it was time to go. She stepped to the door, flicked out the lights, adjusted her bra and pulled the handle. Her slight adjustment slammed you against both sides of her canyon, unable to scream you had to suffer in silence as each step bounced her chest and smushed you as the breasts came together over and over, the click of her heels signifying she was in the lobby and on her way out.

Chapter End Notes:

leave a rating and a review a86;a039;