- Text Size +

The walk was long, bouncing between Jackie's breasts with the blood rushing to your head. Finally she arrived at her destination, the sounds ape outside of her top changed to a quiet atmosphere, clinking of plates and indistinguishable chatter. She was seated in a booth and as she looked at the menu she brought her hand to your chain. Her fingers twisted and pulled on it, yanking your legs and sending you spinning and bouncing in her cleavage, up above whenever you could see up to her chin you could tell she had a satisfied smile, subtle to the outside world but clear to you, her captive. She ordered and a few minutes later her drink arrived, your first event of her dinner.


In her booth Jackie had privacy, all alone to bring you out to play. She pulled your chain up and you were exposed to the room, the air cold compared to the heat of her body. "a little preview of your future snackie" she teased, licking her lips. Her next action was less innocent, she dunked you into her drink, holding you by the latch on your feet and swirling you around. Just before you drowned she lifted you out, letting you drip a bit before bringing you to her mouth. Her gorgeous lips parted and you were presented with her incredible teeth, huge and perfect. The white monoliths slid up under the lips and she brought you forwards, slipping you onto her tongue. Even though it looked smooth from a distance, the rough surface of her wet tongue ploughed across you, coating you in thick and sticky saliva, Jackie's moan of enjoyment rumbling around you before she pulled you back out, banging your chin on her bottom teeth as she did.




"mmh, so good" she giggled before letting you go. you fell then swung, slamming into her chest before she quickly tucked you back down her cleavage as the waitress brought her food. You were stuck listening to her body as she ate, the sound from within her setting the scene for what your final moments might sound like. Finally it sounded like she finished eating, which was a bad thing for you. Immediately her fingers invaded your space, gripping you by the legs again and ripping you upwards. Her face glowed in the afternoon sun now setting through the window as she looked down at you and smiled. "Forgot about feeding you , snackie" she said innocently, not realising how much it crushed you, her casual reference to you as food destroying your morale each time. Jackie broke the seal over your mouth in one slice, her immaculate finger nail cutting the glue apart, your lips still coated, but with a hole now opened between them. She then lowered you towards the plate, a few tiny scraps left, and a thin film of juices from her meal. You were planted face first onto the plate, Jackie's finger resting on your lower back, bending you as she pushed you against the wet surface, the flavour of meat forced into your mouth as she started to slide you about. 


Small pieces of the steak she had were forced into your mouth but before you could do anything to them you were flying upwards towards her face. "I hate waste" she said in a slightly threatening way before a familiar feeling overtook you, the feeling of being pushed along her tongue, this time was slightly different however. Jackie's lips sealed tightly around your hips, the pressure they could excert shocked you as you felt your bones bend with the power her soft and sexy looking lips were putting out with ease. This new pressure was for one reason, you barely felt the pain at your hips as Jackie began to suck on you. Your ears popped instantly, and within seconds the pieces of food in your mouth were sucked out, along with all of the air in your lungs, unable to breathe as the giant American thoughtlessly sucked on her toy. You felt the steak juices run along your skin as your eyes started to hurt, your tongue was beginning to feel strange and your ears were on fire as she continued to suck and suck, vibrations at your hips were the only indication of sounds from her lips as they made a seal around you. With no end in sight your vision began to fade, Jackie's sucking continued as her tongue began to get involved, bumping and beating against your slowly dying body, with one final slam against your head you passed out, unsure of when...or even if you would wake up.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a rating and review, what would you like to see next?