- Text Size +

You woke up in shock, looking around it was dark, was this what being dead was like? You were still in pain from Jackie sucking on you, but slowly your hearing faded back in and you heard a familiar hum, the fridge. You tried to stand but remembered the bands around you, causing you to simply flop over onto your front as your attempt failed. The door opened and you had all the evidence you needed that you were still alive, the afterlife wouldn't be this cruel. Jackie stood there smiling as she looked at you, "oh good, finally awake, so lazy!" She teased before pulling you out. "Just gotta get my glue again and we'll be ready" she said as her hand dropped into a drawer and the tube of glue was brought to your mouth. One small squeeze later and you were back to just your nose for breathing as she sat on the bed.




"Ive been thinking of what to do with you, and i remembered my amazing shower yesterday" she said with a knowing grin, unaware of the fact you knew what she did in that shower. You then noticed her other hand rubbing slowly against the crotch of her black leggings, and your heart skipped. "Mmh, best trip ever" she moan whispered as she closed her eyes and brought you towards her mouth. As you slipped between her lips you were coated in slippery saliva, clearly her goal as you were quickly withdrawn and began a journey down her body. Her other hand slipping the bands off your saliva coated body as you were hovered over her breasts. As you reached the waistband of her leggings you were slammed down onto her hot skin, smooth and slightly moist with her excitement. Jackie's other hand stopped rubbing and moved upwards, grasping the waistband and pulling the elastic to make a tunnel big enough for you.


As she pushed you under the arch of tight clothing until you were squeezing between skin and polyester as you were forced across her clean shaven pubic area. You felt the ground, her body, start to arc downwards as you approached the source of the heat you could feel, finally your skin met something wet and soft before your face swung forwards and became stuck in dampness. Her finger left you and the leggings were released to force you against her pussy, quickly helped by her hand returning to its place on the outside, rubbing slowly on the bulge in her tight clothing. The near silent wetness to her was deafening to you as her hand forced you around, the clothing making a perfect grip for her manic fingers as they made you squelch across her pussy. Stifled moans echoing in your ears nearly drowned out by the fluid being forced into them with each change in direction. For over an hour she sat like this on her bed, watching a show and slowly rubbing herself, but eventually her body decided it craved more.


Without warning her motion changed from its slow rhythm to heavy, crushing pressure repeating rapidly on your back, then a second's pause as the pressure left. The damp cloth on your back was suddenly peeled away as her hand forced its way roughly in and started to push you downwards. You felt your legs hit a gap and with a pleasureful spasm of her whole body  your legs slid inside with eases, her uncaring fingers continuing to force you further. Over the next few minutes your whole body was carelessly forced inside, only your head occasionally breaking the surface of her body before being forced back into the soaking cave by her fingers. Hopelessness set in as she continued, Jackie's moans making it clear she was enjoying your suffering inside of her. With one last crushing pulse of her pussy she orgasmed. Her fluids threatening to force themselves into your nose her fingers pinched your head and you slid out and were pulled from her soaked leggings. 


"Mmmh, im so happy i bought you snackie, i cant wait to eat you later" she breathed before sticking your legs between her lips, and you felt the sucking start again, this time no threat of suffocation but your body was still being brutalised by her tongue as she 'cleaned' you. A quick lick up you face that nearly broke your nose and she was satisfied, standing up and walking towards the bathroom with you, setting you down in a dish on the counter she started to strip, pulling her soaked clothing off and dumping it in a pile on the floor before turning to leave the room now naked.

Chapter End Notes:

Review and comment!