- Text Size +

The journey to the till was a blur of shapes and sounds, your oxygen deprived brain not able to understand anything. finally, after standing in line for a while the American woman was called forwards. she slammed the basket onto the counter and greeted the woman serving. "hey there, can i get a bag?" she said before moving to one side. "sure, here you go" the woman serving responded before starting to scan items. luckily she pulled the bag of crisps from on top of you early on, freeing you to breathe again. Your last hope was that this worker was as kind as the first and recognised you as a person, as she scanned item after item the basket emptied until only a couple items were left around you. Her giant hand then came for you, fingers wrapping around you tightly before rocketing you upwards.


When her eyes landed on you you could see confusion come over her face, she flipped the tag at your side and saw the barcode. Your heart dropped as she shrugged and you heard a deafening *beep*. You were then tossed towards the American, her hands rapidly grabbing each item and dropping them into her plastic bag. you stopped staring into the wooden counter and a few seconds later, a familiar grip ripped you upwards and moved you towards the bag, the American woman the released you, allowing your bound up body drop into the plastic bag. Landing on the same bag that had been crushing you earlier you then slid down against the slightly see through side of the bag. With the last few items entering the bag the woman payed. you watched as she slid her card into the reader and waited. A few moments later she pulled her card out, and with a simple signature she made it official, she had just bought you.


You had no time to think on the implications of this before she lifted the bag, pulling the plastic tightly against you, pushing you against the crisps behind you. the bag was lowered and she began to walk out of the shop, you were rubbed and bounced against her thigh as she walked, the bag offering no protection. the sounds of the street drowned out by the bag rustling and the impacts with her body.


Eventually she stopped, standing still before saying "uh, now wheres my key?". a few seconds passed before she responded to herself "oh, there you are". another seconds pause before *beep beep...click*. her hotel room door opened and she stepped inside, swinging the bag onto the bed, luckily leaving you on the top as it landed and she closed the door, breathing out softly as she relaxed a little. she walked over to somewhere out of view before you heard her say "ugh, stupid remotes broken", her footsteps thundering in the small room. "hi, its Jackie in 308, uhu, the tv remote isn't working, uhu, thank you" she said, clearly on the phone, her voice sounding annoyed but kind at the same time.


She, Jackie, came back over to the bag, pulling the handles to either side, opening it. "okay, time to get this all away" she said before indiscriminately pulling items out and carrying them away, after a few things were taken you fell onto your back, now seeing her, Jackie had taken her jacket off now, just wearing the black top now. as you stared up at this, now that you thought about it quite attractive, giant American her eyes landed on you. she reached down and pinched you between her perfect fingers, lifting you up to her face, "hmm, weird" she said to herself, no acknowledgement of you being alive. she turned and walked to the mini fridge behind her, sitting on the desk next to the tv, she slid you in onto a shelf and took a last look at you before turning back to the bed.




You immediately felt cold, the fridge was humming around you as Jackie continued to load stuff into it. Then the inevitable happened, she was finished unpacking her shopping and she knocked the door shut with her hip. Slowly it swung closed as you heard her footsteps thunder towards the bed, then darkness. Time passed differently in the cold dark of the fridge, only the thumps of Jackie's steps for company in the hum of your prison.


Brightness consumed you as the door opened and Jackie's face emerged from the light, a small smile on her face. "hmm, lemme try this thing" she said, again just to herself. her hand reached in and grabbed you, you tried to get away but could only roll over as her hand gripped your whole body. the warmth was welcomed until you remembered what she said, then panic set in. Jackie's face grew larger as she brought you up towards it. suddenly you were flipped upside down, her fingers pinching your chest as she brought your legs up towards her lips, you felt something sticky on your foot, her lipstick smearing off onto it as she slid your legs inside. You felt something hard on your shin, your heart rate skyrocketed as you realised it was her tooth, reality really set in now, you were now just a snack to this American woman, you had no choice. You felt her tongue force itself across your legs. "mmh" she moaned, the vibration shaking your whole body, your shin in pain as her tooth grazed it on the way out, finally your legs were free from her hot and wet mouth, coated in saliva now. "not bad actually" she said, once again not to you, as she quickly returned you to the fridge and shut it before you could settle your heart rate at all. as you struggled to flip yourself onto your back you felt something, your leg slipped inside of its rubber band, Jackie's saliva had lubricated your legs. you now had something you didn't have before she tasted you, you had a chance of escape...

Chapter End Notes:

leave a review and let me know what you think of jackie