- Text Size +

Jackie returned to the bathroom, now carrying a fresh set of clothing and dumped it on the counter next to you. "Okay snackie, I'm going to shower, you're going to climb into my clothes, okay good" she said, accepting your confused look as agreement before turning her ass towards you and stepping into the shower as she turned it on. Scared of what the giant American would do to you if you didn't do as you were told you started towards the pile, feeling annoyed that her cruel carelessness was conditioning you to follow her every instruction in fear of what she might do.


You walked to the base of clothes mountain and began climbing as you listened to Jackie in the shower, water splashing off of the body you were inside of moments earlier. A glance over revealing her figure in silhouette, the thought of being inside her excited you in a twisted way you didn't like, she was growing on you, becoming your ideal woman in your head, her ownership of you was starting to take effect. You found an opening, a small tunnel of fabric you could squeeze into. You lifted one side and began crawling inside, following Jackie's instructions. About a minute into crawling inside you met a dead end, possibly the fabric folding under itself, then the shower shut off and you heard the thumps of Jackie stepping out and the whoosh of a towel being thrown around her body. "Good, now i get to find you" she said in a tone that conveyed excitement, she wanted a game.


You felt the weight above you lessen with each item of clothing she removed, she stated the name of each piece as she checked it, "hmm, not my shirt, not my panties, hmm, nope, not my sweater" she listed before she lifted whatever you were in. "Ooh, fun!" She goggled before you felt a dropping sensation, then light from above you blinded you until it was blocked out by something...her foot. "My sock then" she said before forcing her foot in beside you, the mass of it pushing you along the floor of the sock before stopping, her toes wrapped around you as she put her foot on the floor, the arch of her toes preventing her from crushing you instantly, but still allowing her weight to be very noticeable. You were swing and stomped as she continued to get dressed, then she started to walk back to the main room, sitting onto her bed and swinging her foot up onto it.


"Mmh, I've been doing so much walking this week, you feel so good down there, give me a massage and ill reward you little snack" she demanded, no joke or cuteness in her voice. Again your easily manipulated brain responded to your American goddess and began the process of wriggling you down to the heel of the foot you were trapped with. Luckily it was clean from her shower, thinking back to the first day when you fell and got stuck in her sweat, the smell not unbearable but worse than this now. Her body's heat was making it hard to breath as you mashed your hands into her smooth skin, hoping this was what she wanted. It took a long time but finally she acknowledged your progress, "good, almost done" she said plainly before continuing whatever she was doing, whatever little nothing she had going on was more important than anything you could possibly do now.


Another age passed until finally she brought her foot upwards and pulled the sock down to the heel. You flopped out, bouncing off her ass below before she extended her leg back out and dropping her thigh down onto you, covered in mint lounge pants, matching the rest of her outfit. "There, your reward is to climb to my chest, where ill decide what to do next" she said, fake kindness masked her cruel fun. You forced your way under her thigh, crawling under the crushing weight of powerful muscles before emerging in a familiar area. Looking up you saw the strings from her waist band, hanging down across her crotch, the heat from within bringing flashbacks from your last experience in this location.




Grabbing the huge string you began climbing up, finally getting to the top and seeing her legs stretch on for miles in the distance. You began the long walk up her body, the climb up her breasts tiring you out before you finally got to your destination at the peak and could rest. This break didn't last long as you saw Jackie's naked face staring down at you, still beautiful, her hazel eyes piercing you and making you feel smaller than ever. "Good, your reward is sleeping here tonight, lucky you" she said, her excitement clearly much higher than yours as she grabbed you and brought you to her mouth, giving you a kiss on the body, her wet lips leaving you coated in a film of saliva before she reached for the rubber bands on her night stand and began to tightly wrap you again before splashing a tiny drop of the remaining glue on your back and slipping you into her top, sticking you to her breast, right on the edge of her left nipple.

Chapter End Notes:

Fear not, this story will have a few alternate endings, leave a review and let me know what you want to see from future stories too, thanks for reading.