- Text Size +

Brian has just reached the top of the ladder and is standing on the little table in the foyer, out of breath, when Sasha gets home from university. She has her skimpy cheer uniform on and he can see up her short, pleated skirt, which he hates. He finds it humiliating to have to avert his eyes when talking to his own step-daughter, and it’s a painful reminder of his condition. It’s been a few months since he shrank, and even though they’ve installed these ladders on all the furniture which allow him to move about with relative freedom, he’s still not at all used to it. 

With panic he sees Sasha turn around to lean up against the table as she takes her shoes off, bringing her huge ass right on top of him. 

“Sasha! Sasha!” he tries to warn her, but she has her earphones in and doesn’t notice as she leans against the table and accidentally pins his scrambling body under her ass cheek. He has to thrash against her for what feels like a long time before she finally turns around and looks down at him with annoyance. She takes out one earphone and rolls her eyes as she pulls him out from under her. 

“Ugh, Brian! What are you doing there?” 

He scoffs. “What! What about you, why don’t you watch where you’re going! This is my house! You come in here, dressed like a slut, and act like you own the place, and… Hey, are you listening to me?!” 

She’s lost interest in him and is looking at her phone. 

“Sasha! Hey!” 

She looks up reluctantly. “Oh my god, like, are you still talking?” 

“Yes I’m still… Hey, what are you… What are you doing!”

Without looking up from her phone, she takes a glass from a stack of glasses on the table and puts it upside-down on top of him, trapping him and his tiny voice inside. 

“Sasha! Sasha!!!” He bangs furiously on the glass as she puts her earphone back in and wanders off to the living room. 

He paces furiously in his tiny prison. He looks up at the clock above the door and fumes when he sees that his wife, Sasha’s mother Diane, won’t be home from work for well over an hour. 

At one point while he’s waiting, Sasha casually wanders back through the foyer, talking on the phone. He screams at her and bangs on the glass, but she doesn’t notice and she soon leaves again. 

Finally, Diane comes in. She spots him right away, and takes the glass off him. Immediately he starts shouting at her. “Your daughter…!” he starts, in a fit of rage, but she doesn’t notice that he’s talking and doesn’t look at him as she takes her shoes off. It’s infuriating how small his voice is. Even with attentive, courteous listeners he finds himself shouting until he’s hoarse during the course of a normal conversation. 

“Diane!” 

“Hmm?” She impatiently leans in towards him to listen. Why is she in such a hurry? 

“Aren’t you wondering how I got trapped under that glass?” 

Diane sighs. “Honey, I don’t have time for this, I’m going out tonight and I have to go get ready.” 

“Going out? Where?” 

“Hmm? Yes I’m going out. Sasha is in charge while I’m gone, so make sure you behave yourself.” 

“Sasha is… Are you fucking kidding me Diane? This is my house! Where are you even…”

“Okay gotta go, sweetie,” she interrupts, distracted by her phone ringing. She quickly leans down and gives him a polite kiss on the top of his head and then walks away, answering the phone, “Hello?”

“What the fuck,” he mumbles to himself. It’ll take forever but he decides to make his way to his and Diane’s room to talk to her. 

As he climbs down what feels like an endless ladder down the leg of the table, he wonders to himself how things got so bad. He was always an attentive husband, and he provided a great life for Diane and her daughter. She doesn’t even have to start working now that he’s unable to work. He has enough saved to keep the three of them comfortable for life, especially now that he eats so little. Is it really such a burden to have him around in his condition? 

When he’s about halfway down the ladder, Diane heads out. Already? He waves to get her attention, but all he gets from her is a polite nod as she walks past. She’s dressed up really nicely, and he can smell the perfume that she usually reserves for their date nights. Where the hell is she going? 

“Remember sweetie, Sasha is in charge, so be good.”

“But…”

“Okay bye!” She blows him a kiss as she shuts the door behind her. 

Unbelievable. 

With a sigh, he carries on climbing down the ladder. May as well go find something to eat. 

Just as he finally reaches the floor, he hears the door swing open again. He looks up hopefully, thinking it must be Diane. His heart sinks as instead, he watches a very pretty girl around Sasha’s age let herself in. She’s wearing the same skimpy cheer uniform and carries herself with a bubbly confidence. She blows a bubble with her gum as she looks around. Suddenly her eyes settle on him, and a beaming smile lights up her face. 

“Oh hi, I’m Cassie!” 

“Hi, Cassie,” he mumbles, eyeing her mistrustfully. 

Too fast for his comfort, she steps over to stand directly above him. He notices with unease that she’s not wearing any panties under her short skirt. 

“Sasha didn’t tell me she had a little pet!” She giggles. “You are sooooo cute!!! I love little pets.” 

“What… No, no! I’m not…” 

She doesn’t seem to hear his protests. She squats down and starts petting his head with her finger. He backs away but she pens him in with her other hand, cooing, “Aww, are you a shy little guy?” 

Just then Sasha walks in. 

“I just met your little pet!” Cassie says, still petting him. 

He looks up at Sasha hopefully, expecting her to clear up the misunderstanding. Sasha returns his gaze with disdain. “Oh, he’s not… I mean, I guess he’s kind of our pet.”

“What!” says Brian. 

“He’s my step-dad, his name is Brian. He shrank like, a few months ago.” 

Unbelievably, Cassie just continues petting him. “Oh, your step-dad! Well he’s just like, adorable! Can I hold him?” 

“Wait, what?” starts Brian. “No of course you can’t…” 

“Sure, whatever,” says Sasha as she turns around and walks towards the living room. 

Before he can say anything else, Cassie’s enormous hand encloses him and she stands up. As she strolls into the living room after Sasha, she swings him carelessly by her side, just under the edge of her skirt. His face keeps grazing against the side of her ass as she walks. He notices with annoyance that she doesn’t bother taking off her pink stilettos before she enters the carpeted living room. 

The girls both sit down on the couch and put their feet up on the coffee table. Cassie pins Brian down on her lap and giggles down at him, biting her lip. “You are just too cute! You know, like, I think the name Brian is too serious for a little cutie like you. You should be named something cuter, like… Ooh, I know!” She claps her hands excitedly, almost dropping him into the ravine between her thighs. “You should be called Bunny! I like that better for him. Don’t you think Sasha?” 

Sasha chuckles. “Yeah, that’s way better. Let’s go with that.” 

“You can’t just change my name!” Brian says, but the girls don’t seem to hear him. Cassie watches with mild interest as Sasha goes through her collection of nail polish, then grabs the remote and turns on the TV. She flips through the channels with one hand and with the other, toys with Brian absentmindedly in her lap; dangling him upside down by his ankle and dragging his face in little circles on her thighs. 

“I have other things to do!” says Brian, struggling to escape from Cassie’s lap. But his voice is lost under the volume of the TV. He had plans to go and do some reading tonight, after he ate dinner. How did he end up stuck here instead, being toyed with by some bratty friend of Sasha’s? 

“I want the pink one,” Cassie says, and Sasha tosses her a bright-pink tube of nail polish. Cassie turns her smiling attention down to the tiny man in her lap. “Actually,” she says, smacking her lips as she chews her gum, “I think it would be fun if you paint my toenails, Bunny. What do you think?” 

Knowing they won’t hear his voice, Brian makes a big show of shaking his head no. Cassie giggles. “It’s so cute that he thinks he has a choice!” 

“Brian,” Sasha says in a warning tone. 

“Bunny,” Cassie corrects her. 

Sasha laughs. “Bunny, Mom put me in charge. You’d better be a good little pet for my friend Cassie.” 

Brian starts walking off of Cassie’s lap but she puts her enormous hand in his way. 

He yells, “Let me go, I’m not a pet!!!”

“Aww,” Cassie coos. “His little voice is so adorable!” Seemingly just assuming that she’ll get her way, Cassie kicks off her shoes and puts him down on the table in front of her bare feet. 

“Bunny,” Sasha says, her tone more serious. “Mom put me in charge while she’s gone. Are you gonna be a good pet for Cassie?” She pauses for a moment, then cocks her head to the side in a sassy gesture, smiling mockingly. “Or do you need to be punished?” 

Cassie lights up. “Ooh, can I punish him?” 

Brian fumes. “Of course not…!”

“Be my guest,” Sasha says. 

Brian backs away frantically as Cassie reaches for him. She could easily snatch him up but instead she playfully knocks him onto his back with a little flick of her finger. She wiggles her fingers like someone choosing a cookie from a dessert plate before picking him up, again dangling him upside down from his ankle. She stands up and puts him down on the couch where she was sitting. 

“Ok Bunny, you have two choices,” she says, smiling down at him infuriatingly. “You can be my little pedicurist, or you can be my little seat cushion. Up to you!” 

“You can’t just…”

“I know what I’d choose,” she giggles. 

“I’m not going to…”

“Okay, time’s up cutie! Seat cushion it is.” 

He tries to scramble away but ends up falling onto his back, and watching with horror as she brings her enormous bare ass down on top of him, too fast for him to get away. As her weight slowly settles on him she wiggles her butt side to side, wedging him deep between the taught fleshy walls of her ass cheeks. The musky scent of her is overwhelming in here. He keeps struggling but it gets him nowhere, and he can hear her giggling above him. 

“Keep squirming like that, Bunny! I like how it tickles. When you’re ready to be a good boy and paint my toesies, you can let me know by kissing my butt.” 

“So what do you wanna do?” says Sasha.

“How about a movie?” 

“Sure, what movie?” 

Cassie scoots backwards a little, adjusting so that the wet lips of her pussy now settle on top of him. “A long one.” 

They both laugh. 

For the first hour or so of the movie, he struggles against her until he wears himself out. To his disgust, the more he struggles the wetter she seems to get. Her pussy softens more and more against him and he feels his body sinking upwards into the warm embrace of her lips. He thrashes as hard as he can but her only response is to giggle infuriatingly and swivel her hips, grinding herself down on top of him. 

Eventually, after what feels like a long time, he can’t stand the musky smell of her and her weight on him anymore. He gives in and kisses her. Nothing happens, so he kisses her again a few more times and is about to start thrashing his body again in frustration when he hears her voice above him. 

“Like you mean it, Bunny.” 

He sighs and makes out with her soaking wet pussy for a few seconds, open mouthed and with tongue. 

“I’ll tell you when to stop,” she says, and wiggles her butt against him again. 

“That wasn’t the deal!” He yells, but she doesn’t seem to hear him. Reluctantly he continues kissing her, until she eventually shifts her weight and reaches under herself to grab him. The fresh air is a huge relief until he finds himself dangling by his arm before her face. She eyes him with a look of excited hunger that makes his stomach flip. 

“That felt really good, Bunny,” she says in a breathy whisper. “I’d like to keep you around to be my seat cushion all the time.” 

He wants to say something, to yell at her, to make some gesture that indicates his lack of compliance. But with her enormous, beautiful face taking up his whole field of vision, his mind goes blank and he just stares back at her in terrified silence. 

She puts him down on the coffee table again, next to her feet. 

“Does he smell like ass?” Sasha says. 

Cassie looks down at him and licks her lips. “He smells like me,” she says. “I like it.” 

Brian gulps. 

Cassie puts the bottle of nail polish next to him on the coffee table and hands him the brush, which is large and unwieldy in his hands. He sighs and gets to work on one of her toes. She leans back and gently pets the side of his face with the big toe of her other foot. 

“Good boy, Bunny.” 

His face burns with humiliation. 

“Oh hey,” says Sasha, “My mom has some shoes and some clothes for you to try on and see if you want them. They don’t fit me.” 

“Cool!” says Cassie, leaning back and looking at her phone. 

To his relief, the girls largely ignore him for the next while as they chat and watch TV. But as he applies the last stroke of nail polish to her pinkie toe, Cassie fixes her smiling gaze on him again, filling him with dread. 

“So like, how often do you guys feed him?”

Brian throws the brush down. “I am not a pet! Stop talking about me like I’m some kind of…”

He’s cut off by Cassie’s big toe poking him hard in the stomach. “Speak when spoken to, little pet,” she says. 

“You can’t tell me what to do! Hey, what are you… Stop it!” 

Cassie shrugs and calmly knocks him onto his back with her toes, then gently rests the huge sole of her foot on top of him, easily covering his entire body and muffling his continued yelling. 

“Sorry about him,” Sasha says. 

“Oh it’s okay,” says Cassie cheerfully. “He’ll get the message eventually, and then I’ll let him out. Besides,” she giggles. “I like how he feels squirming under my foot.” 

Brian continues thrashing and yelling, with no response from the girls. 

“You’re so good with him,” says Sasha. 

“Thanks! Yeah low-key like, I always wanted one. My favourite toys growing up were always my dolls. I liked to pretend that they were like, real live, little tiny people who I was in charge of. When I heard about the shrinking virus I could hardly believe it. My cousin has one and she lets me play with him all the time, so I know how to train them and stuff.” 

Without releasing him, she pets his face with her big toe. He scoffs in disgust. 

“He’s not as cute as this little guy though!” 

“For real? Him?” Sasha says. “If I got one I’d want like, a hot guy from school. Like Ethan or like, one of those guys.” 

“Nah I like playing with older guys, they’re so cute. They get like so much more grumpy and stuff because they’re like, used to being in charge.”

“And you like that?” 

“I mean like, yeah, it’s adorable! They’re like little chihuahuas who don’t realize how teensy they are. They can’t help but keep barking with their cute little squeaky voices, as if they’re actually gonna intimidate anybody. They’re always so angsty about being little toys. It’s so fun to just like, play with them anyway.” 

Suddenly she picks him up between her toes and playfully bounces his body back and forth in a little dance, effecting a mockingly squeaky voice. “You can’t do this to me! I’m an important man!” 

“What do you think you’re doing!” he shouts. “Put me down!” 

“Put me down!” she squeaks mockingly. “I’m an angwy wittle doll!” 

He blushes furiously as the girls burst into a fit of giggles. 

“See?” Cassie laughs. “They’re so cute when they’re mad!” 

“I should let you take him home, teach him some manners.” 

Cassie startles him by squealing with delight. “Oh my god, like, I would love that!” Still holding him between her toes, she reaches down towards him to ruffle his hair. “Would you like that Bunny? You wanna have a little sleepover?” 

His heart is pounding in his chest. “I’m not going home with you you little brat!” 

“Aww,” she giggles. “Look at Mr. Grumpy! Poor little Mr. Grumpy! He is so adorable. It’s not up to you, silly!”

She points her phone at him. 

“Say cheese cutie!” 

He scowls but this just makes her giggle even more as she takes a series of photos of him dangling from her toes. 

Leaving him struggling helplessly from the end of her foot, she crosses her legs and leans back to look at her photos. “That is sooo cute!” she says, showing one picture to Sasha, who laughs cruelly. “I’m putting this on Insta.” 

Still looking at her phone, she asks Sasha, “So like, where does he sleep?” 

Sasha is also looking at her phone. “Who, Brian? Bunny I mean?”

“Yeah.”

“Well like, when he first shrank, he wanted to just like, keep sleeping in the same bed with my mom. But she said it was like, too dangerous, like she might accidentally squash him or whatever. So he sleeps in their room still, but like, in my old dollhouse.” 

Cassie turns her attention to him, absolutely beaming. “Aww, so he really is like a little doll!” She passes him from her toes to her hand, and stands him up on her lap. She takes each of his hands between her thumbs and index fingers, and makes him dance like a little puppet on her skirt. “Low-key that is just like, soooo cute!” She ruffles his hair with her finger. “For real, like, I could just eat you up! Too bad the little cutie is married to your mom. I wanna keep him!” 

Yeah, too fucking bad for you, psycho brat, Brian thinks. 

“Pffft,” Sasha interjects. “My mom is like literally out on a date right now.” 

Brian’ stomach flips. 

In unison, he and Cassie say “What!” 

Cassie slowly turns to lock eyes with him. She licks her smiling lips as she watches him realize the danger he’s now in. 

“Aww, Bunny, you look a little cold,” she says. 

This catches him off guard. “Wait…”

“Here, let me tuck you in here to keep you warm.” She puts him down on her upper thigh and tucks him in under her skirt up to his neck, like tucking a tiny child under a blanket. She pulls her skirt taut over him so that he can barely move, and can’t get quite enough air to speak. He can only look up at her smiling face as she leans back and examines her newly painted toenails. 

“Good job, Bunny! You’re a natural at painting my toes.” She pauses for a second, glances down at him mischievously, then adds “I could get used to this.” 

Sasha laughs. “You should legit just, like, keep him. All he does around here is annoy us.” 

Sasha isn’t looking but Brian watches as a huge guilty smile fills Cassie’s face, her eyes gleaming.

“You don’t think your mom would care?” 

“Are you kidding? She’d probably like, pay you to take him.” 

Brian feels a cold flush of panic. Could this really happen? Could he really end up as this bratty cheerleader’s plaything?  

Cassie giggles happily at this news, like it’s already a done deal. “Low-key I’m like, super stoked. I even still have my old doll-house, and it actually locks from the outside so he couldn’t like, get out or anything until I decide to go play with him.” 

Sasha grins. “That sounds perfect. I’ll ask my mom for you.” 

“Oh my god, like, you’re the best!” 

Cassie leans back and watches the movie, one hand holding her phone and the other gently petting Brian’ face. After a few minutes of struggling, he manages to wrestle an arm free and starts pulling himself out from under her skirt. 

To his dismay her eyes immediately flick down to him, and she giggles. Without saying anything, she lifts him up to her mouth and starts gently sucking on his head like a lollipop. She keeps her mouth open enough for him to breathe but every time he tries to talk her tongue appears at his face to stifle him. She continues doing this as she watches the movie, her tongue playing with him absentmindedly like she’s chewing on a pen. 

After what feels like a long time, she stands up, pulls him out and says “I gotta pee.” 

“Want me to pause it?” 

“No it’s fine.” 

To his horror, she doesn’t put him down, just carries him off to the bathroom with her, swinging him carelessly at her side like before. 

She doesn’t even look at him as she sits down on the toilet, just pops him back in her mouth and continues scrolling on her phone. The fact that she’s not even paying attention to him is infuriating to him. As if he doesn’t have anything better to do than wait around for this brat to toy with him! 

He fights against her hand furiously but she doesn’t seem to notice. It’s only when she takes him out of her mouth of her own volition that he’s finally able to protest. She sets him down next to the sink and reaches for the toilet paper. 

“What the fuck are you doing!” he shouts, exasperated. 

She looks at him with amusement. “Um, wiping?” she laughs. 

“I mean bringing me in here! Why would you…” 

“Same reason I brought my phone in here,” she shrugs. “So I wouldn’t get bored.” 

“You… you…” he hates how flustered he is. “You weren’t even paying attention to me! I mean…” 

Her eyebrows shoot up, the corners of her lips slowly curling into a delighted smile. He realizes immediately he’s made a mistake. 

“No, I just mean…” he tries to backtrack but it’s too late. 

“Aww! Bunny!” she coos, snatching him off the counter and nuzzling him against the soft skin of her cheek. “Am I not paying enough attention to you cutie? Do you want me to play with you more?” As she says this she nuzzles him with her nose. 

“No! That’s not what I meant! Let’s just…” 

“Don’t worry little guy! Soon you’ll be all mine, and I can play with you all the time. Every single day will be just like this! Won’t that be so much fun?” 

“No! I don’t…” 

“I’m gonna take you with me everywhere, Bunny! You’ll be like my little good luck charm. You’ll never be lonely again. And I’ll never be bored.” 

She plants a big wet kiss on his face. When she pulls him out she’s grinning ear to ear. 

“Ooh, I know how to cheer you up!” 

She puts him down on her thigh and starts delicately undoing his belt. 

“Wait…! What are you doing!” 

She giggles. “I’m gonna give my pet a little treat.” 

He grips his pants frantically but she’s able to tug them down with ease, pulling them down to his knees. 

“Aww!” she squeals with delight. “What a cute little penis!” 

He blushes as she gently lifts it with her finger. To his horror it starts getting hard. She lifts him up close to her face, her enormous brown eyes locking onto his. 

“Do you think I’m pretty, Bunny?” 

He blushes again as she gently kisses the side of his head. His voice dries up in his throat. He tries to cover himself up with his hands but she keeps his arms pinned behind him.

“Aww!” she giggles. “You don’t have to be shy, cutie! You belong to me now. You’re mine.” Her voice gets increasingly breathy as she speaks. “All of you is mine.” 

His stomach flips as her eyes flick down to his penis, which is now almost fully erect. He watches with fascinated terror as her huge tongue snakes out from between her lips. He feels the warm wet surface of it slide under his dick and lift it up to her soft, pillowy lips. 

“Please…” he stammers. “Don’t do this! I love my wife.” 

To his surprise, she pulls him away from her slightly, letting his penis slide out of her mouth. She starts gently stroking the side of his face with her finger. 

“Aww, you’re such a sweet little guy,” she coos with a sympathetic pout. “I know you love Diane, cutie. But she’s not your wife anymore. She’s your owner.” 

“But…” 

“And I’m sorry little guy but she’s done with you! You heard what Sasha said.” 

He’s on the verge of tears. “I… I don’t…” 

“Shhhh,” she whispers, her hot breath washing over his face as she continues petting him. He hates himself for it but he does find it strangely comforting. 

“She doesn’t want you anymore, so now it’s time to pass you on to someone who will get more use out of you. You’re just like those cute shoes she wants to give me. You’re my little hand-me-down.” 

Suddenly he’s enraged again. “Even if I can’t be with Diane I don’t want to belong to you!” he roars, choking back tears. “You’re a spoilt little brat and I fucking hate you!!!” 

Infuriatingly, she just giggles, resuming her cheerful bratty demeanor. “Oh that’s okay Bunny! It’s not really up to you. But don’t take it personally. My cute new shoes don’t get to decide who wears them either.” 

She changes her grip on him so that her index finger is covering his mouth. 

“I wonder how fast I can make you come!” 

“Mmmfff!!!” 

She licks her finger and thumb and starts gently toying with his penis, which quickly becomes hard despite his best efforts. 

She giggles. “You know when like, you bring your phone into the bathroom with you so you don’t get bored? But then like, even when you’re done you just sit there for like half an hour because your phone is so fun to play with.”

“Mmmfff!!!” 

Despite his rage he feels himself becoming more and more aroused at an alarming rate until he has to devote all his concentration to resisting the urge to ejaculate. 

“This is just like that. I was done like a million years ago, but you’re just like, so much fun to play with! You’re like the best toy ever.” 

She giggles as she lifts his body up to her mouth. Once again her tongue lifts his penis up to her lips, which eagerly wrap around it. Her tongue swirls around amidst the warm wash and gentle suction of her saliva. 

Despite himself he lets out an involuntary moan. This makes her giggle delightedly, causing her lips to vibrate around his penis. This sensation pushes him over the edge and he explodes, spraying thick ropes of hot come into her waiting mouth. 

He comes so hard he feels it in his stomach, feels his fingers and toes tingling. The sensation is too powerful for him, overwhelming to the point where he involuntarily fights to pull out, to shy away, but she doesn’t let him. 

“Mmm!” she squeals with pleasure, continuing to giggle as she happily sucks him completely dry, her lips still vibrating against him with her cheerful laughter. 

Finally, after what feels like an eternity, his climax comes to an end. She lets him fall back limp into the palm of her hand. 

“Good boy, Bunny,” she whispers, and plants a wet kiss on his face before standing up to stroll back to the living room. 

She sits down on the couch and puts him down on top of her thigh, face down. He’s barely had a chance to yank his pants back up before she crosses her other thigh on top of him, trapping him under it. She keeps him there for the remainder of the movie. Eventually, physically exhausted from thrashing uselessly against her for so long, he dozes off. 


When he wakes up and remembers where he is his stomach sinks. He’s chilly, drenched in what he suspects is quite a bit of her sweat as well as his own. She’s uncrossed her legs, releasing him from his prison under the back of her thigh and setting him down in front of her on the couch. Her legs loom high above him on either side like prison walls. Ahead of him is the dark cave under her skirt, her terrifyingly huge pussy lurking there in the shadows. 

The credits of the movie are playing and she’s looking at her phone. With her free hand she’s gently stroking his body. Her huge index finger is rubbing his penis in gentle little circles through his pants, and to his alarm, he finds that he’s getting hard again. He tries to quickly suppress the erection before she notices, but before he knows it she’s looking down at him with a knowing smile. 

“Aww, I think Bunny is starting to warm up to me!” 

“What do you mean?” says Sasha, not looking up from her phone. 

Cassie picks him up and holds him up to her face. She puts her bright pink fingernail under his penis and lifts it up through his pants. “Happy to see me, little guy?” 

“Is he getting hard? Ugh, Brian, you little perv!” 

“I think it’s sweet!” Cassie says. She nuzzles his body against her cheek and plants a very wet kiss on his face, engulfing most of his head between her lips. “Are you falling in love with me Bunny? Do you think I’m pretty?” 

“Put me down!” he yells. “This isn’t funny!” 

Sasha shoots him a sharp look. “Bunny, don’t embarrass me. Be a good boy for Cassie.” 

Cassie giggles. “It’s okay, I should probably head out anyway. Where’s your mom’s room? I’m gonna go put this little guy to bed.” 

“I’m not a child, you don’t need to put me to bed! Just put me down!” 

Cassie laughs. “Uh oh, looks like somebody’s getting cranky! Is it past your bedtime cutie?” 

“Fuck you…!” he yells, but he’s drowned out by Sasha’s voice. 

“It’s upstairs on the left. I texted my mom to ask about him for you, I’ll let you know what she says when she gets back to me.” 

Cassie squeezes him tightly against her breasts and hops up and down excitedly on the spot, squealing with excitement. “Yay! Thanks girl, you’re the best!” 

She goes to the foyer and jogs up the stairs with him in her hand, the vigorous up-and-down making him queasy. She heads into the bedroom and turns on the light, spotting the dollhouse on the vanity across from the bed and sitting down in front of it. 

“Aww, what a cute little house!” She opens it up and starts poking around his things, still gripping him in her hand. 

“What are you doing!” he says, exasperated. “We’re here, just put me down!” 

She ignores him, turning her attention to the drawers of the vanity, opening them one by one until she spots something and her eyes light up. “Here we go!” 

To his horror she pulls out a small pink shoebox labelled in sharpie. It says “Sasha’s Doll Clothes.” 

“Don’t…” he starts. 

“Don’t what?” she says cheerfully. “Don’t dress up my little doll? What do you think dolls are for, silly!” 

“I’m not your doll!” he shouts. 

She just giggles.

She puts him down between her legs, very close to her, almost under the hem of her short skirt. Her exposed pussy looms before him, like the mouth of a hungry monster. He can smell the faint scent of her arousal drifting out to him from the darkness under her skirt. 

He looks up to see her rummaging through the doll clothes. “We can’t have you sleeping in what you’re wearing now, that won’t be very comfy!” 

“Just leave me alone!” 

She ignores him. “Ooh, perfect!” She takes out a fluffy pink princess dress. “You can be my little princess! Would you like that, Bunny?” 

“No! I’m not your stupid doll and I’m not wearing that stupid dress!” 

She laughs. “Silly little pet! You really still think you get to call the shots? I can do whatever I want to you, cutie! You’re too little and itsy bitsy to stop me!” 

She picks him up and starts delicately peeling off his clothes. He fights to keep them on but he’s no match for the strength of her fingers. It takes her less than a minute before he’s sitting in the palm of her hand, completely naked. He huddles to cover himself up but she pushes his limbs open with her finger and starts toying with his penis. Despite his best efforts, he gets hard again. 

“You are so cute!” she giggles. “Your little penis is just adorable!” She brings him up to her lips and kisses him gently on the penis. To his dismay this makes him even harder. 

“Okay little guy, let’s get you dressed and ready for bed!” Subduing his resistance with infuriating ease, she slips the pink doll dress over his head and pulls his arms through the sleeves. 

“Oh my god!” she squeals. “I like, can’t even with you right now! You’re so cute I just wanna like, eat you up!” 

She puts him in the dollhouse, holding him like a doll and making him bounce around as she speaks for him in a mockingly squeaky voice. “I’m Princess Bunny! I’m the prettiest little doll in the whole kingdom!” 

“Stop it! I don’t belong to you, you spoiled little brat! I don’t belong to anyone! I’m a human being!” 

She just laughs. “Such a feisty little pet! I am gonna have so much fun training you, Bunny.” 

“Leave me alone you fucking bitch!” 

“Aww, so grumpy! Okay cutie, get some sleep. Dream about all the ways you’re going to please your new Goddess.”

She finally lets go of him and slowly stands up. He can’t help but watch her perfect body rise before him, towering above the dollhouse like a sky-scraper. The hem of her skirt is level with the roof of the dollhouse; her smooth, sculpted thighs emerging from its canopy like unthinkably huge trees. Then she bends over and puts her face into the dollhouse, pushing him up against the back wall with her nose. Her tongue emerges from between her lips and she slowly drags it up the length of his body until her enormous mouth is level with his terrified face. Her warm, steamy breath washes over him as she whispers “Next time you see me, I’ll own you. That’s a promise.” 

He’s shaking with rage but the visceral fear of her enormous mouth before him makes it impossible for him to speak. She puts her lips to his face and engulfs him in a wet kiss, gently sucking him into her until she’s sucking on most of his head, her tongue swirling around him in the powerful wash of her saliva. 

After what feels like an eternity, she releases him, gasping for air. She stands up straight again and winks at him as she closes the dollhouse, sealing him in darkness. He hears a thud as she puts something heavy against it, locking him inside. He waits until he hears her flick the light off and walk out, and then he tries to open the dollhouse. It won’t open. He slams his body against it, but nothing happens. He needs to get to a phone, needs to talk to Diane. He doesn’t even care that she’s cheating on him anymore, he just needs to make sure she won’t give him away like a stray kitten to that fucking brat. 

He tries again and again to escape from the dollhouse but it doesn’t move. Cassie has him trapped. He refuses to give up, throwing himself against the wall again and again until he’s covered in bruises. After a particularly furious attempt, he collapses onto the plastic couch to take a break and catch his breath. 


He wakes up in a panic as the dollhouse shudders violently. He doesn’t remember falling asleep. Is this an earthquake? No… 

Oh god. He’s being carried somewhere. 

“Hey! HEY!” he screams, pounding against the wall of the dollhouse. Whoever is carrying it is not being very careful about it. He’s tossed around inside like a rag doll in the dryer. 

Finally, the quaking comes to a stop. He can hear muffled voices outside. He recognizes Diane’s voice, and Sasha’s. 

“Wow, so that’s it? I just sign here and it’s done? Doesn’t he need to sign anything?” 

“Nope. The woman at the legal clinic said you can just sign for him because like, you’re his legal guardian. I mean he’s basically like a dog or something, so like, it’s fine.” 

Holy fuck. This can’t be happening. How can they already be doing this? What really gets to him is how casually they’re talking about it. They’re about to upend his entire life, turn him into a toy for a bratty cheerleader, and they didn’t even take a full day to decide on it! 

He pushes against the wall of the dollhouse, and this time it budges open a crack. He peers through it to see that they’ve set him down on the kitchen island. Diane and Sasha are looking at some paperwork at the other end. No sign of Cassie. 

He pushes against the wall again, widening the crack enough to squeeze through. Just as he gets out, he watches with horror as Diane lowers her pen to the paper. He starts sprinting towards her but it’s like it’s happening in slow motion, like a terrible dream where he’s trying to run as fast as he can but it’s as if he’s running through deep water. He watches the little scribbling motion of the pen, such a tiny action but so significant. Sealing his fate before his very eyes. 

“Diane, wait!” he screams, gasping for breath. Then, out of nowhere, something as huge as a building comes down in front of him and blocks his path, appearing so quickly that he runs straight into its soft surface and bounces off it, landing flat on his back on the granite countertop. 

He slowly looks up to see Cassie, sitting on the counter between him and Diane. She’s kicking her feet in the air playfully and sucking on a lollipop as she smiles down at him. 

“Good morning Bunny!” she says cheerfully. 

“Oh god…” 

“Goddess,” she corrects him, tapping him on the head playfully with the sticky end of her lollipop. He gawks at her. She’s not wearing her cheer uniform this time. Now she’s wearing an even shorter skirt, along with thigh-high stockings. He recognizes the top she’s wearing as one of Diane’s, but she seems to have crudely cut it to turn it into a skimpy crop-top. The heels she’s wearing are Diane’s as well. 

It was the side of her huge ass that he ran into; she must have hoisted herself up and sat down just in time to block his way. 

“What are you... How can…” 

“Remember what I promised you little guy? About the next time you saw me?” 

“I… This can’t be…” 

“I keep my promises.”

She giggles down at him as he struggles to find words. “It’s okay cutie, you can thank me later. I know this is overwhelming for you. You have a whole brand new life starting today!” 

He shakes his head. He can’t let this happen. 

“Diane!” he screams. “Diane, please!” 

He can’t see her beyond Cassie’s huge legs. She watches with amusement as he tries to scream loud enough to get Diane’s attention. She doesn’t seem the slightest bit worried. His voice must not be loud enough to reach Diane. 

He tries to run around behind Cassie’s back but she scoots backwards so that her thighs are blocking the whole kitchen island. He backs away, trying desperately to think of a way around her. 

To his surprise, she lifts up her knees, creating space for him to run underneath. “Here you go, cutie! Better run fast!” 

He knows it must be a trap but he has no other choice. He sprints as fast as he can under her leg, hoping that by some miracle he can make it under her other leg before she closes the gap. 

Just as he reaches her other leg, she drops her knee down and blocks his path, trapping him between her legs. She giggles down at him and taps his face with her lollipop, leaving its sticky residue on his face. “You are just like, the funnest little toy, Bunny!” 

She slides herself all the way towards him until he finds himself under the shade of her skirt. Unlike last night, she’s wearing panties. Bright pink and silky. As if reading his mind, she says “Do you like them Bunny? I wore them especially for you.” 

“What… why!”

She giggles. “You’ll see.” 

Fuck this, he thinks. “Diane! Please, Diane, can you hear me? Please don’t do this! Diane, I love you! Please, I want to stay here, I… hey! Hey stop!” 

He’s interrupted by Cassie closing her thighs around him, trapping him and his tiny voice between the huge fleshy walls. 

His heart leaps when he hears Diane address Cassie. “Well thank you Cassie, you’re really helping us out by doing this.”

“Oh, no problem Ms. C! He and I are gonna have soooo much fun. I can’t wait to get him home tonight and play with him.” 

“You’re going to bring him to school with you?” 

“Oh yeah, it’ll be fine. A lot of girls bring their pets to school. It’ll be fun!”  

“Is he in the dollhouse?” 

Cassie laughs sheepishly. “No, he’s right here.” She opens her legs to release him, and picks him up. She holds him a little too tight so that he can’t get enough air in his lungs to speak. “What can I say, he’s just like, really cuddly. He loves snuggling up close to me. He’s gonna make a great little pet.” 

As she says this she holds him up to her face and nuzzles him against her cheek. “Who’s my good boy?” she says, smirking down at his furious expression and petting the side of his face with her finger. 

She holds him up to her ear for a second, pretending he’s saying something. “Aww, thanks cutie!” She tosses her hair back flirtatiously. “What a little charmer! You’re such a good boy.” 

He tries to cry out in anger but all that comes out is a grunt. “Aww, no need to thank me little guy!” she says, her eyes gleaming mischievously. “My new cuddly little pet is all the thanks I need.” 

She cheerfully plants a big wet kiss on his panicked face, making a big show of it. “Mwah!” 

“Is he… wearing a dress?” Diane says, sounding confused. 

Still unable to get enough air in his lungs to speak, he glares pleadingly at Diane but she doesn’t make eye contact. He scowls as he notices Sasha behind her, stifling laughter. 

“Yeah,” Cassie giggles without skipping a beat. “We were playing a little game of dress up, weren’t we Bunny? He wanted to be a Princess.” 

To his dismay, Diane just shrugs, accepting her bizarre explanation without question. 

“Well,” says Diane, “I’m glad to see that he’ll be going to a loving new home. I have to admit, it’s a relief to have this off my plate.” 

Off my plate?

“Okay honey,” Diane says, finally addressing him directly. “I have to get going to work, and I think you’ll agree that it’s easier if we don’t drag out this goodbye. Be a good pet for Cassie! She’s a sweet girl and she’s doing you a big favour by agreeing to take care of you.” 

He fights back tears as he watches her gather up her coat and purse. “Okay see you later girls. Make sure you get to school on time!” 

“We will,” drones Sasha, rolling her eyes. 

For the last time in his life, he watches his wife walk out. He hears her open the front door and shut it behind her, as if to trap him in his nightmare of a new life. 

Cassie brings him up to her smiling face. “I guess that’s settled then!” she says cheerfully, and kisses him. 

“We should probably get going soon,” says Sasha. 

“Wait!” he says desperately. “Can I at least grab my stuff?” 

The girls both burst out laughing. 

“What!” he says, furious. 

“You don’t have stuff anymore, stupid,” says Sasha. “You are stuff.” 

Cassie giggles, petting him affectionately. “You’re my stuff.” 

He gulps. His mind reels, struggling to process what’s happened. Less than twenty four hours ago he was a man. He suffered from the disability of being small from the virus, but he had property and rights. He had a wife. A family. 

“What are you gonna do with him while we’re in class?” Sasha asks. “We have Mrs. Chan for first period and she’s really strict on like, cell phones and pets and stuff in class.” 

Cassie dangles him by his arm in front of her face. She eyes him hungrily, slowly licks her lips. “That’s not gonna be a problem.” 

Oh god, he thinks. She’s gonna tuck me into her bra like a fucking cell phone. This is so humiliating. 

He sighs as she lowers him down past her chin. But she doesn’t stop when he reaches her breasts. She continues lowering him down, below her crop top. He starts to panic. She lowers him past her exposed belly, then past the waistband of her skirt, then pauses when he’s just below the hem of her skirt. He hears Sasha start laughing. “Oh, you are so bad!” 

Cassie giggles. “This way he gets to please his Goddess all day.” 

“No, no no no!” He struggles furiously against her hand. “You can’t do this to me!”

Lifting him up into the shade below her skirt, and pulling out the waistband of her pink silk panties, she giggles. “I can do whatever I want to you, Bunny. I own you.” 

With a little breathy moan of pleasure, she lets him slip out of her hand into the warm, humid darkness below. Scrambling helplessly but unable to get a grip on the silky surface of the inside of her panties, he slides down until he settles directly under her. She lets the waistband snap shut above him and the elastic material pushes him into her soaking wet lips, which welcome him with a gentle suction that threatens to engulf his entire tiny body. 

Above him, he hears his new owner giggle. 

“What’s so funny?” asks Sasha. 

“I just remembered that we have cheer practice tonight.” 

“Oh my god!” The girls burst out laughing. “I hope he likes getting sweaty!” 

He feels Cassie’s fingers gently stroke his back through the silk of her panties. “This is like, the best day ever!” she giggles. “I love getting new toys.”