- Text Size +

((This story was requested by SlashMaster on Giantess World. If anyone has a request, please let me know, and I'll do it if I feel like it.))


Ethan was a very confused young man, nineteen years old, just finished high school, and putting in college applications. The blond didn't really know what to do with his life. He was pretty smart. He was interested in many things, but he couldn't pick just one. He then heard a knocking on his door, and his mother's voice from the other side.


"Ethan, your friend Marcy is here to see you. Are you decent?"


"Yes, Ma, it's safe for her to come in." Ethan rolled his eyes. His mother was under the impression that he jerked off constantly, which was a little annoying at times. Marcy was an Asian goth, knee-high studded boots, plack everything, red highlights in her hair. She looked like the kind of girl most mothers wouldn't leave their sons alone with. But the two of them had been friends since kindergarten, sharing lunch, trick or treating together, the two had been inseparable.


"Hey, smartypants, find any good collages yet?" She said as she jumped onto his bed, making herself comfortable.


"Only just applied, you?"


"My mom signed me up for like, fifty different places weeks ago. Got accepted to a few, but I'm only going to the one you get in!" Ethan chuckled a bit. Marcy just loved spending time with him, gaming, eating, reading, or just being in the same room with him; it was cute.


"Not content with anything less than being with your best friend forever?"


"Dame straight..." He then noticed Marcy got a little tense, less comfortable.


"Hey, don't worry. I'm sure we'll both get into the same place."


"I just... Shit, this is hard!" Ethen then moved to sit next to Marcy on the bed, but this only made her more nervous.


"Marcy, what's wrong?"


"I... I like you, Ethen... More than just a friend..." Ethen was dumbfounded by what she said. Stammering for a second or two longer than he felt he should have, he found it hard to respond.


"I had no idea you felt like that. I have no idea what to say."


"Say you love me too, say you can't live without me!" She half screamed as she grabbed his hands. He was starting to get a little scared. Ethen had never seen her get this worked up. Well, except when their favorite fighting game was sold out, but even then, this seemed more serious.


"Marcy, you're my best friend. I do love you... But no-"


"NO!!!" She screamed as she got up, tearing up as she paced back and forth. "Please, Ethen! Don't say it, please don't! I love you! I've loved you since we were grad-schoolers! Please love me back, Ethen!"


"I'm sorry, Marcy, I just don't feel the same way about you. But we can sti-" He had no idea what hit him. A flash of green light and he fell back onto his bed, blinded, dizzy, everything was muffled. He thought he heard Marcy say something, but it faded with everything else as his world went black.


...............................................................................................................................


Ethan woke up with what could only be described as the worst hangover of his life. The trouble was, he didn't remember drinking. The last thing he remembered was Marcy being upset, then nothing. He woke up slowly, but the more he did, the less made sense. He was naked, which was not normal for him, and he was in Marcy's room, making things even odder, but what took the weird cake was that he seemed to be on her desk in a giant version of said room.


"What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK!?" He screamed as he got up from the folded rag he was sleeping on. Panic gripped his soul as she franticly looked around. How did this happen? That was the only rational thought he could have at the time. Then he heard it, the loud thumping and light shaking of the ground under him. A part of him knew exactly what he was about to see, but when she walked in, he could still hardly believe it. Marcy was the size of a building. It was so surreal. He was just talking to her. It was mind-blowing, looking up at a massive version of a woman that only came up to his shoulder. Then she spotted him.


"Oh, thank God, your ok!" The giantess rushed over at an alarming speed for her size, crouching down, so her face was level with Ethan. Her massive smiling face was terrifying. Marcy didn't seem to notice his fear as she half laughed. "I was so worried when I couldn't wake you up. How do you feel?"


"Well... I'm scared... Confused... Please explain this to me. I am freaking out!" Marcy then made an awkward face. The kind of face she would make when she was borrowing something from him without asking. The sort of face that said she had had something to do with this. "What did you do!?"


"Ok, first, don't get made."


"Too late!"


"Ya, fare. Um... So I kinda shrank you."


"YOU WHAT!?!?!?"


"Look, it wasn't like I planned on it! I didn't come to your house to shrink you! It just sorta happened!"


"How do you accidentally shrink someone!?"


"Stop yelling at me!" She screamed as she slammed her fists on the desk, making the entire surface Ethan was standing on unstable. He fell onto his back hard. Seeing the giant fists next to him, he was reminded how small he was. Until he got back to his normal size, he was utterly at her mercy. She then backed up from the desk, her hands covering her mouth, only now seeming to realize how terrifying she was to him.


"I'm so sorry, Ethan. P-Please don't be scared of me. I won't hurt you. I could never hurt you. You have to believe that, right?"


"I-I believe you... But right now, I think we should focus on getting me back to normal." Marcy nodded as she got up, but then seemed to come to a realization. Ethan came to one of his own as well, and it didn't look good. "Marcy...?" He asked in an obviously worried voice, but she just kept smiling.


"I'm so sorry, Ethan~. But it seems I've completely forgotten how to get you back to your original size~. What an unfortunate accsedent~." The blood in Ethan's veins suddenly went cold. She knew dame well how to help him, and it was evident on her face, she was just not going to.


"Marcy, this isn't funny! I have a life to get back to an-"


"Sorry, Ethan. But there is just no way to change you back. And the fewer people that know about your new size, the better. I mean, the government might decide the only way to find out what happened to you is to cut you open. I can't let that happen to you, no your better off staying with me." Marcy said as she slowly started walking over to her desk, madness clear as day in her eyes as she picked him up. He tried to get away from her hand, and when that didn't work, he wiggled and squirmed in her gentle but powerful grasp. His resistance only earned him a giggle from his former friend, now gigantic capture.


"Stop this, Marcy! Please, I'm your best friend! This is wrong!"


"Your right, Ethan~. But we could be so much more than that~. And I'm going to help you see that~." She moved the hands cradling him closer to her mouth and kissed him. Her jet black lipstick seemed to be a better brand than she usually got, only leaving the lightest tint of it on the parts of him she kissed. It was surreal, massive black wet pillows pressed against his body for a moment, then pulled back, then pressed against him again in rapid motion. Ethan could hardly believe that this unstoppable force was the girl who was kicking his ass in a fighting game only yesterday. When she stopped, Marcy giggled again.


"Oh dear, it seems I've gotten you all dirty~. Let's get you cleaned up~."


"Marcy, please... You can't just do this to me..." Ethan felt like he was on the verge of tears. His best friend was kidnaping and molesting him. This had to be a nightmare, he thought to himself, that he would wake up any moment. But as he was washed off in the bathroom sink so casually, the horror of his new existence was sinking in sickeningly.


"Now, where to keep you while I pack for college?" Marcy tapped her chin, he used to think it was cute before he shrunk, but now it seemed disturbingly patronizing. "Ah! Got it!" She exclaimed with almost childlike glee. She then rushed to her dresser and opened her top drawer, placing him down next to her socks and underwear.


"Marcy, come on! Snap out of it, and help me!"


"I am helping you, Ethan~. One day you will see that~." Marcy then closed the drawer, leaving him in darkness. Fearful for his future, Ethan just curled up in a little ball, trying to wake up from what hat to be a nightmare.


...............................................................................................................................


Marcy woke up to yet another day of her life, a life that was going very well. She was an accomplished criminal phycologist, more well off than all the jerks she went to school with, but what she was most happy about was currently in the front of her panties. She reached down and plucked Ethan from his sleeping place and brought him up to her face.


"Good morning, preciouse~." She said as her little lover roused from his sleep. It had taken years, but Ethan had finally accepted that he belonged to her.


"Good morning, Marcy. How did you sleep?" He said in a cold, emotionally broken way, but Marcy didn't notice.


"Wonderfully with you helping me last night~." She giggled playfully before giving him a kiss that encompassed his whole head. "What would you like for breakfast~?"


"Whatever you're making for yourself is fine." Ethan said as coldly as before, so beaten down that he didn't care about anything anymore. But all Marcy could see or hear was that her cute little man wanted to eat off of her plat again.


"Coming right up~. I'll get you when it's ready~." She then placed him back down the front of her panties, then got up and skipped to the kitchen. Another day in paradise for her, and just another day in waiting to die for Ethan.