- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Dedicated to the "Spark" that brings me joy everyday.

It isn’t even sun up yet, however a strange but familiar feeling causes Sean to stir, letting out a moan, opening his eyes, he see a tent being pitched by his morning wood, however he sees something under the blanket moving. Cracking a smile, he grabs the edge of the blanket and quickly yanks the covers off in the blink of an eye.

Surprising little Riley, who has wrapped her body around Sean’s cock, she quickly jumps off as she looks around with her vision landing on the smirking Irishman. Deciding to make a run for it, she doesn’t even get onto the bed before she’s caught by her leg and left dangling, she is then brought before the large man's face, she quickly catches her tiny glasses before they fall and then adjusts them back onto her face.

“And just what do you think you were doing my little toy?” He knows he looks smug, good, that’s what he wants. His eyes couldn’t help dancing across her tiny body, which she made no attempt to cover.

“Nothing.” Her little voice squeaks out.

“Didn’t look like nothing. Looked like something to me.”

“I just wanted to play with it.” Poor little Riley, she sounds so desperate.

Trailing a finger down her thigh high sock covered leg, he watches as she shudders as he nears her womanhood, pressing his finger into her core, he begins to massage it. “Is that so? I’m not sure that toys get to do that, after all aren’t you the one that gets played with?”

Pulling his finger away from her, he chuckles as she whines in protest, missing his giant finger, he then looks at his digit, and his smirk grows, bringing his fingertip directly in front of her face, he watches as she blushes when she sees it covered in her juices.

“W-what are you gonna do to me?” Lust tinged with a small dose of fear, nothing better than hearing those squeaks sound like that.

“Whatever I want.”

Pulling her closer to his face, The tiny watches as his massive lips part and reveal the writhing mass hidden within. She is dropped suddenly and lets out a small yelp before being caught by Sean's other hand. Knowing what’s about to happen, the 2 inch girl lays in his palm so that her pussy is right where it needs to be.

The feeling of the great slimy tongue meeting her most intimate area still greatly affected her even after all these years. She begins to make her squeaky little sounds of pleasure as her arousal levels quickly begin to climb.

Sean could feel himself getting more excited too, reaching down to stroke himself as he gives his little toy the attention she craves. She could feel the small bumps on his tongue rubbing on her sensitive folds, of course this feeling only escalates when her clit begins to peak out of its hood, this sensation was always like sexual nirvana to her, adding to the fact is that when he starts to moan himself, the vibrations his sound makes sends more pleasurable feelings through his tongue and into her core. Understandably it doesn’t take long for all this to culminate in a powerful orgasm for the tiny, her little body arches as she feels the massive waves of pleasure course through her body, she literally feels her toes curl as she rides the high back down to Earth.

Pulling her away from his face as she tries to calm down, he watches as she almost seems to melt into his hand, he slowly rubs her belly as her breathing returns to a more normal state. After he felt like she had recovered sufficiently, brings her up and gives her a brief full body kiss, he feels her begin peppering his upper lip with tiny kisses, he even briefly snakes his tongue out and gives her one more lick, earning a high pitched giggle before he pulls her back and gives her a wicked look.

“So, would you like to finish what you started this morning?” He quickly sees her nod her head in the affirmative showing her eagerness to return to where he found her.

Riley watches as Sean’s hand descends down his body until getting to his crotch, as she’s let off on his trimmed pubic mound. Seeing his gigantic cock looming over her, standing at about 3 times bigger than her, she always has a dual feeling of smallness and lust.

Before she can really get to work, she feels Sean’s hand come up behind her and push her forward into his monstrous shaft, tightening his grip on the his cock, he slowly begins to rub her body up the pole and then back down, he lets out a lustful growl as he feels Riley’s little body rubbing against his cock. Realizing she is being used by Sean as nothing more than a sex toy, a tool for pleasure that only matters in so far as it can make it’s owner cum, is incredibly hot to the lustfilled lady.

Suddenly, she hears the sound of her tiny thigh highs ripping, she can do nothing as her socks are torn to pieces, a few minutes later her cute little glasses fly off her face and will probably never be seen again.

“C'mon you little bug, can’t you do it? Can’t you make a man cum? Who am I kidding, you would have trouble pleasing a hamster at that size! Maybe I ought to go find a real woman, one that’s at least big enough to hold my cock!”

She can feel it, all that talk has done it, sounding like water rushing in a pipe, she suddenly feels herself get yanked back past Sean’s belly button, she then watches as he pushes him dick down onto his stomach and aiming the giant sexual organ so that the slit is aiming directly at its target, Riley.

Being Held in place, she barely has time to close her eyes or cover her nose before she feels the full power of the semen being shot at her at an alarming speed, she randomly wonders if she could survive the force of the blast of her durability hadn’t been increased. But as shot, after shot, after shot, is unloaded at point blank range she tries not to worry about it too much.

When it’s all said and done, Sean unceremoniously drops Riley into a small pool of cum, feeling her body growing weary she simply lays there on his belly and waits to be retrieved. Luckily it didn’t take long to feel his large fingers grasp her sides and hoist her into the air.

Happy to just hang limply from his fingers, the tiny woman feels herself being addressed when she reaches Sean’s face. Looking up, she is met with the happy face of the giant man that had only minutes ago, used her as if she was just an object devoted solely to his pleasure.

“How are you doing baby? I hope I wasn’t too rough.” He slowly begins to give Riley little pets, like one would a gerbil or hamster, her squeaky little coos are all the proof he needs to know it feels good to her.

“I’m ok my love, just really tired, I know you have to get ready for work, so can I take a nap in my spot?”

Pretending to be deep in thought as if he needs to carefully weigh the options, he can’t help the little smile that forms on his lips as he sees the look of impatience on Riley’s face. “Ok, ok, I give up, you win.”

“Of course I do, I always win!” She says, giving a huge smile. The image of a tiny, nude, cum soaked, and smiling Riley may have been one of the cutest things Sean has ever seen, at least since the last time she did something cute.

As his hand descends down his body, both parties can’t help but feel like they really must’ve been born under a lucky star to have been graced with the other's presence in their lives.

Feeling his hand stop while hovering over his cock, Riley watches as Sean picks up his phone and begins to mess around on it for a few seconds. Feeling the dizziness and tingling effects of the shrinking app, the tiny girl watch’s as everything begins to grow in scale as her body dwindles in size, at one point becoming so small she slips from Sean’s fingers sending her plummeting down to the monstrous cock below.

As she lands on the head of the partially erect penis, Sean rubs the back of his head. “Heh, Sorry about that, lost my grip on you.” His voice is much different now, his Irish accent laden voice now a booming cachaphony of sound so huge and powerful it shakes Riley’s body to its core.

As Riley stands up, she rubs her slightly sore butt, and continues to marvel at the world expanding around her, she could feel herself getting aroused again, watching as everything grows larger, knowing that soon she will be just a speck on the tip of her boyfriend’s cock, she really can’t help but feel excited. She can’t tell because of her perception of the world growing, but Sean is getting turned on as well, a result of watching his girlfriend slowly shrinking down to a puny scale, he looks on as his cock slowly begins to grow and harden, as Riley slowly dwindles down on top of it, from her comparatively huge two inches, down to a minuscule 1 millimeter tall, she was now only as big as the tip of a pencil when she finally stops shrinking.

“Wow, I can barely see ya Riley! I can only imagine what it’s like. You’re smaller than a bug, bet you’re horny as hell now, aren’t you?” Even though his voice now sounds like the loudest thunder she’s ever heard, Riley really loves hearing it, the power even his voice has, it’s almost frightening. “Well unfortunately I need to be getting ready for work my little cockcrumb, so it’s time for you to go down the tube.”

Nodding her head, even though she knows he can’t see it, she goes over to the gigantic hole in the middle of the cock. Looking down, she sees nothing but infinite darkness, she always thinks that it’s bottomless from the way it looks.

Taking a deep breath as with shaking hands, Riley takes a few steps back, then runs forward and jumps into the massive hole, she always shut her eyes for this part, she knew she couldn’t see anything but it helped to pretend nothing was happening. Of course with the air rushing into her face, and the g-forces affecting her body, she really couldn’t adequately ignore the fact she is falling hundreds of feet into a black void.

It actually didn’t take that long for her to reach the bottom, making a relatively big splash into the cum ocean, she quickly swims through the millions of sperm around her that are big enough to fit in the palm of her hand, she’ll never get used to having these things all around her.

Breaking the surface she catches her breath as she decides to just relax by floating on her back, she closes her eyes as she can’t see anything anyway in the pitch black darkness and smiles thinking how great her life has gotten.

“I know you can’t hear me baby, but just know this little speck loves you.” She says hoping Sean will somehow hear it.

As the millimeter sized girl floats in the cum inside her beloved’s balls, she slowly drifts off as outside Sean reaches over to grab his computer to start his day, his mind flashes to his tiny girlfriend and he feels an intense feeling of love swell up inside him.

“You know, no matter what size you are Riley, you still take up all the space in my heart. I’m so glad that you’re mine and I am yours.”