- Text Size +
Story Notes:

First time writing. So yeah, keeping it quite tame right now but if this story expands then more tags may be added. And yeah, then it may become a bit less tame.


This is about a Giantess who is exploring the universe to find the man she loves, said man is chosen by destiny and is fated to serve his soon to be queen. As well as the adventures the two will go on as time progresses. 

Story starts with basic tags but am hoping to add more as it goes on. It won’t always be extreme size difference but will mostly be about that; although not always for the couple themselves.

My Grammar is also not perfect by any means. Still working on that too.

But regardless I would love having more feedback. And thanks for reading.

(side note: I’ve reached page 150 of this in pdf form. Wow.)

Author's Chapter Notes:

First time I’ve written anything, This chapter is more introduction and information. Not too much of a specific tag happens here besides general giantess content.

A lonesome planet comes into vision in the distance,It’s a part of quite a small solar system. Well then again everything in this galaxy is quite small. I can sense it, there’s life there. Lots of life, all stuck here in the confines of this dead end galaxy. Not that it matters to me, but i pity their existence. Forever stuck on that piece of decaying rock. Well maybe decaying is a bit harsh, for one the planet doesn’t seem to be doing too bad, it’s brimming with life at some parts. There’s also quite an interesting ratio of water to land. Well whatever, I don’t care. I’m only here to find my soul mate.

A soul mate is a partner, not just a life long partner but a partner a giantess has for their entire existence, their immortal lives. It’s basically marriage. To us giantess, a partner is an invaluable person, We even span the entire discovered world to search for them. If that partner dies, their soul travels across the empty expanse of space until reaching their giantess. Us gods tend to also be a bit obsessive when it comes to our soul mates. I say tend to, but I certainly am going to be.


I get closer to this planet, I remember hearing about its name at some point. I think Earl? Earth? Earth! That sounds somewhat correct. I Inspect the surface crust, it’s green and vibrant, full of different colours and wonders. My eyes trace the surface until I finally see some humans. They see me, and begin to be shocked and confused, they see a giant landmass unlike anything else they’ve every seen before. My gargantuan size must have given them a freight, well of course it would. To me they are less then germs in terms of size. The entire planet itself is slightly smaller then the size of my breast. I wonder if anyone has ever claimed Earth? I guess not, after all there was no record of Earth in our directories.


Some giantess go out of their way to claim a planet they really like, after all they possess the ability to shrink and grow. So they could simply shrink and blend into the planet they capture if they want to explore it. Other Giantess however, are cruel and unusual towards their claimed planets. I never understood that behaviour however, After all If you went to the trouble of owning a planet you should take care of it! If you didn’t like it then you should of crushed it long ago.


“Well uhh, I’ve arrived.” I think to myself.


My body and general anatomy are quite similar to the people of Earth. Makes me glad as I’ve always liked humanoid figures, and now I’ll have a husband as one of them! Destiny at its finest! Though it’s expected of my soul mate!



Of course However, a giantesses body is also somewhat different. Other then the obvious fact that we are far, far, far larger then any human ever could be, as well as much more powerful and charming. We also have certain other differences in our body. For one, mere example, a giantess has 2 stomachs, one for digesting food together but another for tormenting prey. Another difference would be our general physical bodies, even if they were at the same size as humans our bodies are not equal in their effective purposes. My eye sight is far sharper then any humans, my legs and arms have stronger muscles, the liquids my body produce are more... well that’s too much information for now. In essence, while our anatomy is similar, it is also different in more than the obvious.


Thanks to my superior Vision, I can see the tiny inhabitants of this planet clearly. Specifically I am looking right in front of me, onto this boot shaped landscape of mass, it’s quite a small area but it’s densely populated, almost entirely surrounded by water too. The people there are quivering, some on their knees, pleading or praying upon my deaf ears. It seems they don’t quite understand that i cannot hear them. I mean my head is way above their atmosphere. Beg all you like, It doesn’t matter. Your puny noises can’t be heard.


I wonder what I look like to them, due to the size difference they can only see some portions of my body at a time. So maybe a giant Face? What about other masses of land, Would they see towering breasts, The insurmountable flesh of my thighs? While those thoughts do make me a bit frisky, I should probably relax a little… Maybe I should get smaller? I mean for looking for my Soul mate of course.


Before shrinking I sense the surroundings of the entire planet to confirm my suspicions. Oh he’s definitely here. My Soul mate that is. Just you wait till I have you, I’ve sensed your presence from over a couple universes away from the moment you hit 24... And now that your this close... I can feel you, I can sense you, I must have you. I think in my head while biting my lower lip.


I close my eyes, and focus, tensing my core. I’m shrinking down to the smallest size I can manage. Which is about 3Km tall, at this size i feel cramped and uncomfortable. Like trying to put on a small pair of jeans that are clearly too small but are being forced on to buckle. Still though, I am far too large for this planet, the people from my new height look less then a 100th of a centimetre. Of course it’s me who’s too big and them whom are small. Oh poor things, Still terrified of me. Anyway it’s time I land on this planet.


I position myself at the top of their atmosphere and let gravity carry me downward, although I slow myself down my ability to levitate . I don’t want to cause that much destruction. I make sure to land on a body of water. What i didn’t realize was that there was an island near that body of water, when I slid into the water many tidal waves of water were created around me. To me they were nothing but small ripples of water. To the innocent island inhabitants they were waves of at least 100 metres in scale. Honestly quite smaller then I had imagined. It’s bad luck that I landed near their island, but I wasn’t going to save them either. Waves of 100 metres weren’t going to kill them. Surely not. And so I continued my searching.


At this size, I wonder how much I weighed. Perhaps around 350 hundred thousand tons? My tits were individually over 240 metres wide. I wonder how people of this planet would compare? Truly my husband to be is going to be a lucky man. I can already imagine cuddling him, and poking him, playfully teasing him. I wonder if he will be a gentlemen, or a rough coarse man, perhaps a nerdy scientist figure? I always was more into the Needy types. Mhmmm! I couldn’t wait to see! Amidst all my fantasies I had completely forgotten about where I was, in an ocean, where people were around. And now suddenly I hear



“Surrender yourself now, You are placing millions of lives at risk! We will terminate you as painlessly as possible!”


Some poor, minuscule male human spoke in a teensy metal rectangular, uh, box, I think? It wasn’t my soul mate however, sadly. It would of been nice for him to be so close by. Oh well, I could not care less what this bug, or more accurately germ had to say. He wasn’t my soul mate, he wasn’t someone I had to respect. I consider swatting him away but then realize that this act of hostile brutality could infringe my relationship with my husband to be... Like what if he was somehow related to him? I couldn’t risk that.


Regardless I had no intention of speaking back, i feared that my loud booming voice could turn the man into rubble. As i looked closer there were more metallic machines behind him. Some that could fly, others were in the water and some on Land. They were somewhat bigger then the humans. If humans were less then 1 centimeter, then these machines were about a centimeter to me, WELL Not really... Maybe if you round upward. I am rather confused as to what they are trying to accomplish with their tricks, whatever it is, it just wasn’t my concern. I was still focused on sensing my Soulmate’s presence. It seems he wasn’t nearby here at least... Which left me a little disheartened.


He should also be able to feel my presence, At least a little bit. It should be like a growing sense of lust and submission combined with love and affection towards me. The closer we get the stronger this feeling would get. I guess since his soul is a fraction of mine in terms of size, he just would have to get much closer than I for a reaction to occur.


Lost in thought once again, I feel a sudden itch on my upper back. Explosions?

Tiny, itsy-bitsy explosions are being fired across the line of metal machinery from the humans towards me, they start off as some sort of metal projectile and explode on contact...



Oh, I see, they are attacking me... aren’t they?


I smiled,


Well then, they brought this upon themselves.

Chapter End Notes:

Damn, this is quite difficult. From here it’s obvious I need to work on my vocabulary and need to make my sentences less repetitive. Please review and critique harshly. For future reference I don’t plan on making the Female Giantess cruel (not too much at least) towards the Male MC. This is still an intro chapter and he hasn’t been introduced yet.