- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while, but back with another chapter. We’re slowly moving away from a more happy and chill home date arc back to a new thing now. Hope you all can enjoy.


My usual criticism for myself this time, more so descriptions on ‘crushing’ as it’s not something I’m used to really describing. If anyone has tips for that please do leave a review with feedback.

“What movie? Uh, could we do something else now, like-” enquired Blyke to the towering figure sitting down munching on her ‘snacks’ of sorts. Still frightened by her sudden actions, Blyke simply decided to ignore what had happened despite his thoughts on the matter. 

 

“Not in the mood for movies? How about we go do… Actually wait, it's already late. I need to wake up pretty early for work tomorrow too.” replied Lena, a sour expression was found plastered across her face.

 

“Work? Like all you god folk have proper jobs and stuff?” Curiously asked Blyke. He was astounded, bewildered at the notion of the titanic goddess now destined to rule over him and his people had a job. He found it strangely humanising. “What jobs can you all even have? What do you do Lena?” He asked only to be met with a conflicted gaze from her eyes.

 

“My job is uh… well it’s complicated. I’m not sure if you’d like to hear about it.”

 

“ I won’t pry if you're uncomfortable,” Blyke was most certainly interested in what the goddesses of the universe do as jobs. However, if he was told to not enquire further then that was that. Nothing could be done but to mask his disappointment. At least that’s how he would of answered before, he had instead decided to give in to his curious nature. “But not even a small description… for me?” he begged pitifully, conveying the exaggerated sadness in his heart via his needy eyes. Lena had looked back, trying her best to ignore the stares of her tiny man. All in vain too, it was just seemingly impossible for her to ignore the attention from her one and only soulmate, Blyke. If it was any other creature they wouldn’t have been met with the slightest bit of care from her.

 

“Fine, fine. I’ll give the basic rundown of it. I just go around acting as pest control for ‘invasive’ species out there.” Lena dodged the finer details of her job, yet her response had still caught Blyke off guard. 

 

“Pest Control?”

Questioned Blyke, taking a few seconds to search his mind for any potential answers before finally arriving at a possible conclusion. It was a horrifying thought, but he wondered if pest control referred to the many civilisations across the universe. What else counts as a ‘pest’ to someone like Lena after all? Maybe that’s where she got her ‘snacks’ from.

 

The first thoughts that came to Blyke’s mind were the amount of civilisations lost to the goddess’ wrath. Entire lands, peoples, species and so much potential lost to their devastating and insurmountable strength. He knew just how towering the goddess’ were like. Blyke remembered the day Lena had come to earth, she landed and caused many casualties. She had made it clear hurting the innocent humans was far from her intentions, but small accidents still continued to occur. Mostlty due to the people’s own incompetence. Regardless, the sheer freight of witnessing the horrors of a being far larger than any natural structure walking towards him, causing tremors in the land and acting as a force of nature itself. He just couldn’t forget such a thing. To add on to the idea that said force was going to act upon one’s kind as ‘pest control’ was a thought that sent cold shivers down his spine. 

He loved Lena, at least he thought he did. It was a matter of fact they both didn’t know each other that well still. Even after all the bonding activities both enjoyed today. He had learned far more about her cruel nature, but in his heart of hearts it didn’t surprise him. There was still so much about her he had to learn about, and the same could be said for her learning about him. The biggest hurdle would be their own individual stances regarding the culture of god folk and whatever they do. Lena had already accepted Blyke for his humanity, it seemed unfair for Blyke to demand her to forsake what may be normal for a goddess.

 

“Is there an issue, Blyke?” Questioned the goddess, Nervous in tone. She knew that Blyke may not take learning about what her  job entailed that well. Even for the short while they came to be within each other's comfort, they had the basic ideas for what their soulmate would like. Lena’s anxiety about this only continued in the silence, in the lack of a response from the tiny man. “Blyke?”

 

“Lena, I just don’t know how I feel about this. On Earth, it was fine because it was beyond your control. Right now I’m unsure if attacking innocent colonies on other planets is fair-”

 

“Innocent colonies? They’re just little specks. It’s fine Blyke, it really is. It’s quite normal for our kind to watch over and pass judgement over such insignificant species.”

 

“But do they deserve this? I-I know it’s wrong for me to just interject something that's normal for you and your kind. I just find it hard to watch and see. If it was just a few people, or people that did harm it would be a different matter. But destroying entire civilisations feels so wrong.”

 

There was silence, the harrowing kind that lasted more than a couple seconds after an argument. Both Lena and Blyke had danced around the topic, neither wanted a full blown argument so early in their relationship. That, and the fact being both could understand their partner’s perspective. Violena understood that a mere human like Blyke wouldn’t be able to comprehend the full extent of why the eradication of many civilisations was necessary, his confused outburst was expected. Whilst Blyke knew he was in the dark, but was unable to help interjecting his own personal morals and ideals, he lashed out anyway fully aware it was wrong to do so. The silence had continued for a couple more seconds. Until Blyke decided to end it.

 

“Nevermind, it’s fine. I’m sure I just don’t understand the reason why.” he muttered under his breath. Dejected, not quite depressed but more confused mixed with petty acceptance.

 

“I’m sorry, I understand it’s a lot to take in and see, but it’s just what I do…” replied Lena, also at a loss for what to say. The image of a scary, powerful and hellish giantess she wanted to avoid setting off to Blyke seemed to enter his mind anyway. At least that’s what she thought. “I’ll avoid talking about it too much and-”

 

“No, no, that’s fine. I’m just overreacting.”

 

In truth, while Blyke had found it unethical and terrible, he was more thinking about the sheer scale of information, history, science and knowledge lost from so many intelligent species being eradicated. He had only small amounts of pity for them, they were simply aliens to him after all.

 

“... How about you come with me? To work that is. I can tuck you in my clothes, or you can head back inside me as a soul. Maybe then you can understand why we do it?” Requested Lena, offering her utmost all for taking care of her lover. Repulsing the idea of an argument getting out of hand, she wanted to move onward with a different topic. “Afterwards, I was thinking of introducing you to my friends. I finally caught a break, and work should be quite small at the beginning so it should be fine for me. Do you want to come?”

 

Blyke heard her pleading whispers as she mumbled over him, her breath caressing every part of his miniscule body. It was soft and delicate, calming even. He had given into her warmth. “Y-yes!” surrendered Blyke. Whatever their dispute today was, it didn’t matter anymore… at least for the given moment.

 

– – –

{2 hours had passed}

 

It was time for both Lena and Blyke to head off to bed. Both were tired, but especially Blyke. Lena was only due to being out of routine from her normal schedule. She lifted herself up from the couch and yawned as she stood up. The amount of force generated from such a simple movement was something Blyke could never get used to, often lifting him off his feet and causing him to fall backwards. He stared at the massive towers of flesh, known as her legs, jiggle as she took simple steps. That sight alone was almost hypnotising for someone of his stature.

 

“Alright, it’s time to sleep. You’re coming back to your ‘bed’ of sorts.” pointing right at her lady bits inward to the valley of her crotch, towards the moist cavern that laid in the centre. 

 

“I-in there?” Blyke questioned, flustered at the suddenness of her demands. “How exactly do I even go back to my soul form thing anyway?” he enquired. Throughout the entire process of seeing Lena’s house and belongings he still never once got to fully understand the process. What he be leaving unconscious bodies every time he had to split apart from body to soul? 

 

“Did I never tell you? That’s odd. Well why don’t I just show you then. You may freak out a bit but I promise it’s safe.” she giggled to herself, as she mischievously smiled. Swiftly grabbing Blyke’s body from the couch arm rest and dropping him down to the cushion part of the sofa. For once not being  gentle. When Blyke’s gaze lay upward a few seconds later, all he could see was his wife’s ass. Two cheeks of fat covered in soft leather like texture shorts that she wore during their home date. They were big, from Blyke’s perspective they were akin to twin asteroids ready to launch downwards. 

 

Her legs bent downwards, propelling her ass downward. With Blyke right at the epicentre of the danger. With each passing second, her Butt only seemingly grew larger. Although that was expected with it getting closer. A brief sense of fear, no, it was a lingering sense of pure abysmal terror as to what was going on on Blyke’s perspective. His legs didn’t want to move, neither could he even speak. Before they proceeded forward however, the mountain sized lumps of flesh seemingly stopped.

 

“Awww, getting scared? Don’t worry I’ll make it quick.” Lena explained. Was it a hint of sadism present in her tone?

 

Then, as if in a sudden instantaneous moment. The twin asteroids came crashing down as they accelerated with each passing moment. Before Blyke could even process what had happened or why, he came into contact with her soft and eclipsing rear end. Landing right on him he felt the brief sensation of all of his body cracking. Being left to resign his fate at her cheeks which bolstered a force greater than anything he had felt before. When, not even a couple seconds had passed.

 

*SPLAT*

 

A sound of a squashed insect was heard. Except it was no insect, but Blyke himself that was squashed under the sheer terrifying force of his wife’s colossal rear end. She stood up right after, Looking at the couch to see if her tiny man was still alive. Her eyes wandered the seats, unable to find him before she finally realised.

 

“Ooo, Found you, or what’s left of you at least.” She chuckled, pointing towards her own ass. There was a stain there, it was the leftover remains of the artificial body of Blyke. “Phew, thankfully it was a clean hit. If you were left alive after that you would be in so much pain right now...”

 

Lena had made sure to aim with absolute precision, accuracy and with high speed as to make sure Blyke had to experience as little pain as possible. On her cheeks, where her Leatherlike clothing appeared was a stain of red, being Blyke’s now smushed up body. Crushed so finely as if into paste, not even any evidence of it being once a human’s body was there. Only a blood stain existed, something Lena could simply wash away. Perhaps she was simply too excited, a simple crushing under her foot would have sufficed. She simply was in a playful mood.

 

“Now, where did his soul go?” She thought to herself, letting her eyes wander the room before finally, “Found you!” She giggled, locating the unconscious soul. “It was a new experience so it makes sense for you to pass out. Regardless, it’s time for you to head back to your bed, c’mere.” The goddess opened up the cavern between her thighs as she spread apart her legs and let Blyke’s soul enter.

 

“Good night, honey. We’ll chat later.” 

Chapter End Notes:

So yeah, we’ll be off to work with Lena in the upcoming chapters. Expect to see in her in how she usually acts around tiny civilisations as earth was more an exception. 

Perhaps a new sense of conflict may start soon. Who knows.

as always, leave a review. I love reading them even if they are critical.