- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Been a while. Sorry for the delay with this chapter.  It's a .5 chapter too meaning its quite short but Still important. My criticism for this chapter for myself would be the lack of proper description on conveying emotions.

Still not much action yet, but it should happen soon. I will say going into this big I definitely needed a stronger chance plan on what should be covered and when.

Back home, a tired giantess was found lethargic. She loosely clung to her bed. This goddess lay at rest, at contemplation of her day.

 

 Lena had finished her job, to wipe out planet Arios. It wasn’t anything she hadn’t done before, yet at her own reflection, she knew she no longer possessed the capacity to carry out such missions.  

 

 Millions were gone, possibly even a billion people. Completely erasing them. Turning them into fine dust particles indistinguishable from any floating debris around. Even afterwards, she had to make sure to crush the debris, elsewise other planets were at risk of meteorites and large chunks of rock floating around and entering their atmosphere. Her hands had cupped the shoddy remains of planet Arios, wrapping around and closing any possible way of escape from her palms. Then, she applied pressure, and that was that. It was a measure directed specifically by her organisation to minimise any harm to other nearby planets, however this was an extreme case where the other planets mattered even moreso.  Hence the excess measures.

 

*Sigh*

 

She inhaled, exhaled and processed what she had done. She was lying down on her back in one of her beds. Her eyes staring at the ceiling as if posing for an overhead shot of a film, she simply sighed again as she covered her vision with her arm. 

 

The goddess in question was at a loss for what to do. Her job was quite a difficult one to get into. It required many meetings, qualifications; a certain personality identity as well as connections and lots of experience. Lena even chuckled at the notion of how experience, for once, wasn't a catch 22 as any giantess could build up experience via traversing the world. Yet, here she was considering dropping it.

 

It made her feel like a fool, someone who drifted through life and was fortunate enough to ‘make it’, only then to squander opportunity in the name of love.

 

Doesn’t get more romance movie-esque cliche than that, I guess. Find the love of your life, and then realise you don’t actually enjoy what you're doing and move on…

Her soul mate in question was still resting. Blyke, being completely a novice to anything involving his soul, had left him adrift in an unconscious manner inside the depths of Lena’s being. Swishing around within her vaginal walls, his soul lying dormant. 

 

She had plans to meet up with her friends, Rista and Aisha, who she hadn’t seen in ages. Lena even planned on introducing her tiny little man before them. Like her, Rista wanted her own tiny loved one. She yearned for a partner, for someone to cuddle and love her. However, she was far more needy in the sexual sense compared to Lena. Which made her quota for an ‘ideal partner’ even more scarce, it was unusual for tiny creatures to be enthralled in such titanic beings afterall. 

The two had even made a silly little wager before, betting their personal funds, wondering who would first find their soulmate. Aisha too had pitched in an amount, declaring she would get promoted before either of her friends found their loved ones. 

 

Heh, Looks like I win girls. She chuckled in desperation of a distraction. Her cloudy mind wanted to wander to other topics, but the fact she would need to discuss her future with Blyke still remained as a fact. It wasn’t something that extreme or unusual for a couple to discuss important matters together, though for Lena however it was a first. Her nerves were on edge. 

 

She still needed to revive Blyke, wake him up and explain her choices. She was sure he would ultimately be relieved in her decision, Yet something still felt off, as if she had forgotten to consider something…

 

– – –

 

AHHHHH.

 

Sharp, painful, bitter sensations returned to a tiny man’s body. It wasn’t something completely new to him however, but it still was an unusual experience. To have his existence returned, consciousness awoken and sense of touch reinstalled into his being. That experience was far from the norm for any human. 

 

Hah… Hah…

 

The gasping for air that ensued after his revival, like a dog panting to get the smallest lick of moisture as his body demanded. Coming back to life was a daunting process. His soul was readjusting to his new body.

 

Despite it not being his first time being restored, it was his first time living through the process. Last time he was asleep and awoke in his new body. Oblivious to the fact of the pain of what his soul had to endure. 

 

*Cough… Cough* 

 

Blyke wheezed on his knees as his soul adjusted to the differences in his body. He looked at his hand, it was the same as always. The same structure and design as he was used to. Of course it was, Lena would never change how he looked from his original form. Just merely the size of his body would be modified to her whim. 

 

What happened… Last thing I remember was Lena  going to…

 

A jolt of electricity ran through his spine as he remembered what just happened. Perhaps it was the sheer suddenness of the situation but Blyke couldn’t help feeling weak in the knees from the image plastered across his mind. That Lena had sat on him. The picture perfect horror of an ass far bigger than anything he could do against landing on him, the powerlessness he felt as well as the insignificance of his form all came rushing back.

 

He knew Lena meant no harm in her actions there, she was just merely trying to lighten up the mood. Or was it some other reason? My mind is all hazy now. He wondered before examining his surroundings.

 

There he saw a cup off in the distance. Blyke immediately recognised it, it was one of Lena’s cups she drank out of. Actually, the only one she drank out of. Come to think of it, She’s rather peculiar about little things like that. The little man deduced that he was on top a table of sorts.

 

Upon closer inspection he realised that he was large, his head reached almost the height of the glass. Before becoming a stain he remembered he was not even a 1/6th of the size. He had grown!

 

“Blyke?” A curious voice boomed with a small hint of relief.

 

The tiny man looked around, before finding a pair of giant legs behind him. Naturally he looked up at the figure.

 

“Lena? Wow, feels like it's been awhile.” He answers, in awe of the goddess in front of him. Immediately he noticed something off about her. About Lena. That she looked different. He squinted his eyes, initially his mind came up blank before realising-

 

“Oh right, now that I’m bigger she looks different.” He thought. 

 

He scrutinised her figure in wonder of how she looked now. He was now taller than her palm, an inch or so shy of her hand. Meaning the tallest he’d ever been in his entire time existing.  

 

“H-how’s your new body? I made this one a fair bit bigger than the previous one.” She nervously asked. Blyke couldn’t help but notice that it seemed that Lena had something on her mind, her shifting gaze and hesitance present in her voice evidenced that idea. She never had looked at him like she was doing now, even when she was nervous.

 

“It’s quite strange seeing you like this, I guess I’m used to my titanic goddess towering over me.” He chuckled, raising his pitch in amusement. It wasn’t as if she couldn’t do that anymore, the little man merely teased.

 

“I see, well I hope you get used to this size for a while. It makes certain matters a little more convenient.” She winked and joked, before only then to shyly avert her gaze.

 

“Is something the matter?” Blyke asked, wondering what was causing her irrational behaviour. The poor man was clueless right after being revived back to the world of the living.

 

“Umm, It’s just that… I think we should have a talk about my job.” She answered. Suddenly the context behind their conversation before was laid out for Blyke as he remembered.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the small chapter, more bad news is that the next chapter might also be a bit. This chapter is just more so to move the characters where they need to be. As you can tell, the talk about Lena's job will be next.