- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Finally, a compromise happens. Nothing too outlandish or crazy. But the awkward tension in the air is finally cut. 

And oh yeah, a tiny bit of action, at last, begins.

Enjoy! And Please do leave a review!

 

“Your job… As in the one with destroying planets?” Blyke answered whilst averting his gaze. It came to no one’s surprise this wasn’t a conversation he wanted to have right now. After all it wasn't as if there were more jobs Lena had. He was merely showing minor signs of nervousness in his speech.

 

“Yeah, I’ve been thinking that maybe you were a little bit right. That I should maybe look for a new career path,”Lena answered, resulting in Blyke having to do a double take at what he’d just heard. “One a bit less violent and hurtful. Maybe even something more peaceful. Like Rista has a bit nicer job, maybe I could go down her route. Or maybe I could join in as an administrator position somewhere and-”

 

“Really?” Blyke responded. His gaze looked puzzled. "And you're doing this now because?”

 

“Well, I wasn’t sure about my own calling before. And well now, after our little discussion a while ago it got me into thinking. Maybe I should do something else.”  Lena replied. Still a nervous tone evident in her voice.

 

There was a brief moment of silence between the two of them. As for why, it wasn’t too difficult to guess. Essentially, Blyke felt bad for pressuring Lena, a goddess, a supreme being into changing for him. Yet he knew that one single aspect of her job would always act as a thorn towards how he would see her. Though he just couldn’t let himself be selfish here, he needed to make sure it was Lena’s own choice. Whereas Lena, obsessed with her soulmate, would do almost anything for him. However, her job was her own career. It was a source of pride. Of what she thought made up her identity. In her heart, even if she knew she could no longer even complete the work for it, it hurt her pride. It irked the very core of who she was. She needed one more push, one final declaration of support to really solidify her own self worth.

 

“Is that something you decided on for yourself?” Blyke suddenly asked. A serious but calm expression plastered across his face. “Something you’re absolutely okay with, and are willing to make the active decision towards?”

 

“ I-I” Lena shuddered, she wasn’t expecting this response. She expected her lover to jump up in joy at the declaration of what she had decided. Yet, here he was questioning her decision. Right when she needed support from him to confirm with herself. “Are you not happy with this? I’m leaving that line of work…”

 

Blyke sighed, seeing Lena like this only reminded himself of how he was when he joined University. Unsure, puzzled and lost came to mind. Someone lost without purpose, or more accurately in Lena’s case, someone obsessed with what they think is their only purpose. 

 

On one hand, he was beyond happy to see her give up that job of hers. On the other hand, he simply couldn’t accept that she was doing this purely for his sake. He was no relationship expert, but he knew that’s not how these things should go.

 

“ Of course I’m happy with this, dear. But are you?” He asked, In genuine curiosity. “It’s quite an important decision. I can’t just let you make it because you felt bad for something my ignorant ass blurted out.” He chuckled.

 

“W-what do you mean?” She asked.

 

“Well, I had a similar story back in university. It’s like an institute for learning. For education. People a bit younger than me would go there and pick what they wanted to do with their lives.” He exclaimed. “ At the time I picked Biomedicine. I wanted to become a physician. They got paid nicely once they had enough experience and were experts of the secrets of the human body. I guess that sounded appealing to me at the time. Very nerdy stuff.”

 

“What happened then? That isn’t the degree you mentioned you had before.” She questioned. 

“The truth is that I left it. A large part of why I wanted to pursue that career, or rather why I thought I did, was because my friends wanted to do it with me. After the first year in the course, they all left and dropped down to applied science. They said it fit them better.” Blyke continued. “Nothing wrong with that. People change gears all the time. What was wrong is that I enjoyed biomed. I liked learning about the human body. Yet, all because I made some wrong decisions and focused on someone else’s views, I didn’t get to do what I really wanted because I simply followed them into applied science. “ He revealed, with an ever so slight tinge of bitterness evident in his voice.

 

“Wow, that really isn’t what you said before. In fact, before you said you just didn’t want to pursue something fancy, and to save money.” She gently said. 

 

“Yeah, I guess I’m still a bit annoyed about it, and embarrassed that I did that. So I don’t like talking about it. Guess I made one big excuse in the end on why.” 

 

“O-Oh. I see.” She answered, in contemplation of what his story offered. Thinking deeply about how it related to her. Why he had decided to share it. He had just said it wasn’t something he liked talking about. Yet he still decided to share it with me…

 

“So I just wanted to make sure. You’re doing this because you made that active decision that you don’t want your current job, right?” He asked, awaiting an answer.

 

Perhaps it was just more of his own selfishness at this point. He had no reason or anything he could do if Lena would say no. He just simply, oh so desperately wanted to make sure she was doing this for her own sake. Not someone else's. 

 

“I’m sorry, I’m being annoying again. But I just want to make sure you're doing this because you want to.”

 

As for Lena, she looked contemplative. Initially she was expecting a push forward, not a mid-life crisis-esque conversation with her tiny lover. She stared deeply onto his tiny body. His weak little body, sensitive, soft and tender. She stared into his eyes, they were a deep hazel looking back fiercely at her. His adorable little face, his fuzzy hair, the very fact he’s looking out for me so keenly. Was this the feeling of being loved back? Someone making sure that you're looking out for yourself. Then helping you when need be? It’s a nice feeling. It really is. Warm, soft and just melts my heart away. Just look at you. Awww… 

 

Lena couldn’t help but stare at her lover, at a rare instance of him taking just the slightest bit of charge. It made sense however, it was a topic he felt strongly about. 

 

She giggled slightly, unable to control herself. “ Yep, I’m sure. I want to have a career change.” She confidently says. “ Now, now, don’t get ahead of yourself my tiny little munchkin. I already decided I couldn’t work in that field any longer beforehand. Your worries are rather unfounded.” She jokingly mocked.

 

“R-really?” Blyke answers, taken aback at the decisive nature of her answer. Just a minute ago she seemed nervous. Yet, it was as if his own words had inspired her.

 

“Yep, I really needed more time for myself. And to see my friends anyway, that is Aisha and Rista. I’ve been so busy usually with work that I never see them. Frankly I needed a change of pace.” She explained. “It was about time I took a vacation for myself.”

 

“Is that so?” Blyke, who, hiding his excitement, responds. It appeared to him that Lena had her own reasons for quitting, reasons independent to him. “Y’know technically didn’t you already have a vacation when you were looking for me?”

 

“Oh be quiet you. I could use another one.” She snaps back. “I’m gonna tell officer Chelsea about it tomorrow. I’m sure Aisha can hook me up with some small work to do in the meantime. As for what career I should take-” Lena begins speaking, to get interrupted by Blyke. 

 

“How about it has to be something I can work in as well?”

There was a brief momentary pause, but it was as if everything had come into place. 

 

“Ohh, that way we can both assess whether it’ll work or not.” She says.

 

That, and the fact that Blyke knew he couldn’t just stay a shut in forever is why he had suggested that. It was his offer at a compromise. While Lena working in something disjointed from her original field would be nice, he couldn’t deprive her of what made her, well, one of her own people. He decided being with her to work would offer the best outcome for everyone, if it was a job either was uncomfortable with, they would simply switch out.

"Ah, finally that's settled." Blyke finally eased up, the tension in the air between them thinning out. He sighed and decided to stare back at the titanic figure known as his wife. Who also seemed far more relaxed in comparison to prior.

  

“Now then.” Her eyes fixated on Blyke. Like a predator staring at her prey, she observed his form. His much taller, larger body. It still wasn’t too big of course. But compared to the puny size from before, it was a very noticeable improvement. “ What do we have here?” She nonchalantly walked up closer, and squatted down to his size, until almost being eye level. Only then to begin poking the little man.

 

She got her finger and pushed her tiny man down on the table, his back lay against the hard ground. 

 

“L-lena? What are you doing?” Blyke anxiously asked in sudden desperation. 

 

“Oh y’know. Just rewarding myself with the fruits of my labour.” She answered.

 

“What?” He questioned.

 

“Now you’re finally big enough to do… Quite a few things.” She giggled.  Her index finger, from pushing him down to the table, now was applying a decent chunk of force on him. Lodging him on the ground. Her gigantic fingers came stretching out as an extension from her palm to play with him as they wished, she poked him around as if he was a toy. She then slowly moved her fingers down, lower and lower before finally it came into contact with Blyke's crotch. Now shifting to her thumb to apply pressure straight on top of the now extending phallic object.

 

“What’s this here?” She whispered sweetly, blowing gently with her warm breath onto the tiny man. 

 

“Ahhh! Aahhh! Hah…” The tiny man let out a slight moan. “Fine, hah, I guess we’re doing this then.” Blyke gave into his sense of pleasure. Surrendering to the touching embrace of a single thumb that his soulmate had delivered to his body.

 

“Hmph, that’s more like it.” She cooed.

Chapter End Notes:

Phew, well that was interesting. I really wanted to emphasise on Blyke's reasons for not wanting Lena to simply quit her job to be solely because of Blyke. I felt that she needed to have more depth or reason than just that.

As for an area I could improve at for this chapter. It would have to be description as well as being able to convey emotions properly. 

Please do leave a Review, all feedback is appreciated.