- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So, I wanted this Chapter to be quite significantly longer. I'll go into more details as to what i wanted to cover but basically i decided to cut some stuff and leave it for the next chapter. I wasn't quite happy with some interactions, But Hopefully i can get that worked on by the next chapter. Again, writing is hard and this is my first story, My Grammar is most likely quite imperfect and could use some work, but leave some feedback anyway.

“EVACUATE! ATTENTION ALL RESIDENTS OF-zz- ESEPICALLY AT -ZZRTT-- Please leave your current housing and hide underground -zrrt- A giant humanoid female alien has BEEN SPOTTED AND-”

Cut, the emergency signal itself was cut. The only lifeline people like me had in the middle of bloody nowhere. And what was this about? A giant person had come? What in hell was happening outside. Ever since this afternoon there have been nonstop earthquakes, multiple emergency broadcasts and all around panic. In the middle of nowhere country I had neither signal or Wi Fi. Just what was going on in the world?


What if we had to go into emergency shelter, like long term emergency shelter? Would we be on our own? No government supplies, no food, no water, no nothing. I’m looking through my food supply and I can last at most a couple days before needing to restock. Shit, this actually is shit, I wasn’t prepared for such a random emergency. Hell I still have no idea what this even emergency is! All this trouble I get for finally trying out camping for the bloody first time?!?



---

All these pathetic insects, so annoying, so disgusting, do they have nothing better to do right now? I get out of swimming in the water and take a proper stand. I am 3Km tall after all, Your ocean only makes me stand taller and taller the closer I get to your tiny islands.


I really don’t want to do this, After all it would most certainly leave a bad impression on my husband if his future wife had murdered a large chunk of some country’s supposed military crew. Poor things don’t realize how lucky they are.


They just keep firing these projectiles they call ‘Missiles’ toward me. At this point now that I’m closer they are only reaching up to my lower legs, not even up to my thighs. What exactly do they hope to accomplish. Were all humans this stupid? I sigh and hope that my soulmate was At least the slightest bit better at basic pattern recognition. Not like I get to choose what he’ll be like, but a lady can hope for just the tiniest little bit of wish fulfilment right? And if he isn’t… We’ll no matter, I’m sure he’ll understand if I ask him politely. Still, they continue shooting these fly sized pieces of explosive metal…


I’m getting dangerously close to falling for my rather extreme temptations. I Never before have seen a species so hell bent on trying to fight something they clearly have no chance of winning against.


...


*Stare*


...


I sense once again to check if my Hubby is in the nearby area at all.


Nope, nothing. He seems to be on a completely different land mass entirely, maybe he hasn’t even seen me yet due to the side I approached Earth on? But then surely he would have heard about me, I mean this is somewhat of a technologically advanced planet. Regardless, I breathe Inwardly, inhaling vast sums of air from earth’s troposphere, following after I then exhale slowly. “I know what I’m going to do.” With an answer in my mind ready for the bugs near my feet, I was giggling in excitement from my thoughts of what was about to happen to them.


‘I’m Just going to give these ants a little itsy-bitsy scare is all.’


I get closer to the pitiful bug sized military group, they continue to fire ever so intensely now at my feet. ‘C’mon, keep going, At this rate it’ll be a foot massage’ I mischievously thought to myself. I’ll even wait for you to finish, I want to see your faces of pure horror as you realize that your weapons do nothing. Once you run out, I’ll begin my counter attack...



---

Finally, the emergency radio is back! Oh thank everything. Maybe I won’t die in the middle of nowhere now.


“We-We’re back! The live feed’s returned. attention everyone, a giant woman has appeared out of thin air and-”

The radio speaker comments on a picture of the massive woman standing approximately 3 Km tall, “that's more than 3x the Size of the Burj Khalifa?” The Radio Speaker gasps in awe and then continues.


“This Giantess of sorts is currently roaming around the pacific ocean near the America’s, closer to smaller islands.”


‘Oh, so the Evacuation earlier must have been a preliminary measure. I’m still safe... Thank Fuck’. My Immediate Flight or Fight senses are put at ease but still, I Continue to ponder in my thoughts. ‘Still though, What the actual hell is going on? Why is some Giant women terrorizing the Ocean? I still have no actual video to go with this feed,’ I only have radio of the Emergency Live news so I’m more confused than most people would be at this point.



“OH MY GOD, THE GIANTESS HAS RAISED HER FOOT ONTO A MILLITARY SQUAD AND IS BEGINING TO-”


The feed cuts again. Such quick action from the military speaks volumes about the kind of threat. Well whatever, not my problem right now. I’m sure they’ll have this handled and-


Wait


Why am I so calm about this? A giantess is terrorizing people. Like real people. How come I can’t seem to care? My brain is stressing for every nerve in my body to scream in horror. My heart however just can’t seem to let me panic. My feelings are numb, Actually wait, more like warm. As if my soul is at rest. My insides are fluttering in joy and are calm in stark contrast to my rational mind, which is at an all time adrenaline high.


What’s happening to me? Why have I just accepted some giantess reeking havoc as if it was normal?



---


I lower my foot down, ever so slightly on them. Making sure to take pleasure in their frozen facial expressions, their petrified body language, the state of their shattered, horrified minds as they process what’s going to happen to them. It all felt so good, so amazing, a feeling so pleasurable I almost felt tempted to go through with it. But alas, not right now, all in due time. I had my priorities.


-1st Find my husband

 

-2nd, Everything after.


I continue to lower my foot, until It is only roughly 10cm (From my perspective at least) away from the tiny group. To them It’s far far below the clouds almost making contact with tall city flats. The same tiny man from earlier, who announced his attack with me is now crying, awestruck in paralyzing fear of the twisted and cruel fate that is about to befall him.


‘Awww, so adorable’ I think to myself. ‘He’s crying, Okay fine. I’ll stop. I’m Not a complete tyrant.’


I wasn’t going to go through with it anyway. I stopped mid-air. Still dangling my foot far above them as if to taunt their almost worthless presence. “I know it’s a little bit cruel to do this, But I had no other choice,” I thought. “I mean, how else could I communicate this to them to just stop assailing me. My Voice would probably flatten them. So instead I resorted to playful teasing...”


I can’t help but smile. Their little tiny toy boxes and machines now scurrying away made me see how cute they were. I went back to Ponder some thoughts, “Maybe I should keep Some of them? Well then again, maybe I should just Claim Earth all. For. Myself. Well, and my soon to be husband too.”


I considered my options in my head. On one hand, I had no use for a useless planet like this. Sure, it’s a little amusing but It’s just one of many. Not to mention it would be quite costly to buy Earth, It’s heavily dependent on its sun and solar system. So I would have to purchase the entire solar system here. On the other hand, It’s where My soulmate was born, raised, cultured and educated. What if he had friends and family? What if he wanted to visit back here?


“Ahhhhh” I sighed in reluctance. Who was I trying to fool? I tried vaguely remembering my current savings. I mean I was on the wealthier side for a giantess, My job was one only those in the top 10% could ever have, It paid extremely well. “Damn, now that’s another excuse I can’t use now... Ah, fuck it. I’ll buy this place.” I reached my conclusion in the realm of my thoughts.


Looking back onto the now empty field below my foot, I retract it away and go back to the large mass of water, preparing to swim towards where My soul mate was. Finally, without any distractions. The relaxing feeling of water enveloping my feet, then legs and eventually torso, I had quickly sunken my body deep into the cold depths of this planet’s ocean, raising tidal waves big enough to engulf any small nearby island. Oh well, there wasn’t much that could be done there, nature just decided it wasn’t your day.


Sorry.

Chapter End Notes:

So, We got to see some of our Male Protag today, yeah its barely anything but its something still. I originally had planned to stretch this chapter to include their meeting but decided it was done poorly. So i cut it out, now thats future content stuff. I wont be able to upload frequently but will do so at my own pace. Once again leave feed back and thanks for reading.