- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

As I said last time, I had some difficulty with this one. I really need to pick a tense to stick with it. I’ve noticed I keep jumping between present and past. 

Anyway, feed back is appreciated.

{Gone back to this and have slightly edited it, it’s at least a small improvement I think.}

I sink into the depths, far Below where any Human would be capable of travelling to. After all, I didn't want to Harm anyone specifically. Now that I’ve decided to Buy this planet and All of its inhabitants I decided that I should take care of them (At least those who I think deserve it). Really, I’m doing them a favour, what could they do if a Malicious Giantess came up? They would be trampled without a shred of their existence left to remain in the cosmos.

 

Although, I Must admit. The temperature of this Planet is neither too hot nor cold, not that it matters too much to me but It is delightful to think I can have this place as a Holiday home of sorts, I suppose.

 

I wonder if My Hubby to be has felt my presence yet? He should have, by now at least. He must be confused, his body should feel a compelled sense of gravitation towards me. I can definitely feel him though, his soul, only about 8 thousand Kilometres away. With my rather athletic physique I should be able to make it before Nightfall.

 

1.5 Hours go by

 

I’m almost there now, Only a couple Hundred Kilometres left. Phew, I’m getting Hungry too. But I know better than to let that state of mind continue, It’s not like anything on Earth would be filling anyway. I am beginning to get nervous though, What if my Soul mate doesn’t want to be with me. What would I do then? I could not just not have him though, I needed Him. For a giantess, there is no greater pleasure then finding your soul mate, and relishing in their presence. Some people may show their love differently but that basic fact remained. Would he be happy with me? I’ve been told by my few friends that I do look somewhat pretty at least. My tits and ass aren’t exactly my strongest assets either, it’s more so my Hips, thighs and legs. Still though, It’s not like I’m lacking in any department. I’m sure I can make up for any personal blemishes with my personality too. After all looks alone didn’t determine everything.  Still though, the Nerves remained.

 

My biggest fear was that I was simply too big, For a Giantess I was definitely on the larger side of the scale. Most could at least shrink to 30-50 metres. Yet, here I am stuck at an enormous 3Km! Would my inability to shrink down to his level cause issues in our relationship? Ahhh, I hate nerves so much. I was so Confident a few hours ago but here I was, losing that conviction. But still, Maybe it’s a good sign? It does show that I care for him if I’m thinking about these things, right? Despite my self reflection, I still remained a bit Self-Conscious.

 

 

As if falling under the pressure of those nerves, I resurface for a bit. To just relax. It was in the middle of nowhere in the ocean. So it’s not like anyone was going to be there. No Matter how Unsure i was of the outcome, my love and lust for my Hubby remained. I was drawn to him, I yearned for his recognition and approval. Maybe I was slightly obsessed, But nonetheless, that feeling would mean the world to me.

 

 

If I was just a bit more forward and less Introverted in my personality, Maybe I would just get to him already. Yeah, that’s the entire reason why I’m swimming around in an oversized puddle instead of growing massive and traversing towards him. Just delaying the inevitable.

 

 

Now, Floating at sea I see the clouds high above the sky. If only I could just flow through life like that. Slowly drifting away and not having to worry about small things, about how I was going to explain to my Soul mate that a Giantess came to take him from his planet, His life and his entire livelihood. I wasn’t already the best at social interactions especially when they involved such an intimate topic, at least to those of equal standing to me. I hadn’t seen my friends ever since getting my job like a Millenia ago, I wonder what they’re doing? There was Rista, a Shy but Extremely perverted Giantess. Always wanting to play around with Tiny creatures, messing around with her is probably where I got my Playful side. Then there was Aisha, A Friend from long ago. Though she was always on the cruel side towards tiny creatures but if she treats you as her equal you are basically friends for life. People like her however tend to not have a Soul mate at all, instead they just dominate scores of people instead. Us 3 would always go to the same size and just hang around in our Interstellar Lodgings, Usually at Rista’s because she was the natural medium size of us three. Maybe I should see them again at some point? Maybe I should actually start making decisions with my life again. I let out a dry resigned laugh at my self reflection.

 

 

I always used my Job as a Alabi of sorts, or more accurately a convenient excuse to not go around people anymore, it left me tired and exhausted most times but I did kind of enjoy it. I guess it kind of spiraled out from there, Slowly losing connections with people along the way. Now here I am, Thirsting for a Man I’ve never met before in my life. Simply because my soul, body and heart compel me to. It wasn’t all bad, After all A soul mate was something that comes as a result of two souls being almost perfectly compatible with each other. “If I didn’t make the choices I did, Would I have ever found someone to Love, to long for and gaze upon?” I pondered the question in my head, as I prepared to get swimming towards my Hubby. I’ve made my decision, I’ll be as earnest as possible and explain who I am and Why I want him. Hopefully he says yes…

 

 

———

 

 

In all my 24 and a bit years of living, I, Blyke Pensworth, had never seen a spectacle like the one standing before me. A towering woman the size of 3 Skyscrapers that were stacked upon each other stood before me, her sole was over 400 metres long and 150 metres wide, It span the size of an entire school and it was soon entering my field of vision. I could see her walking my way from many Kilometres away, Camping in the Middle of nowhere in Australia was a special thing to do. You could basically guarantee no one else would be near you for hundreds of Kilometres, and yet. An impossibly tall giantess was within my field of view, her footsteps sending tremors into the earth. Vibrating my world. What would I look like to her? From my size I would look like a tiny ant, something a tenth of a Centimeter, something you could step on and forget It’s existence, Hell you could not even notice you stepped on it. Such thoughts sent Shivers down my spine... And yet my body went towards her as if not in control of itself.

 

 

Her Bust alone would be over a Kilometre, Such a thought put my own existence into perspective. She was around 200 Km away. Such a long distance which would normally take a car a couple hours she could match in mere minutes, her walking stride was covering more then a Kilometre of distance in it self. As she drew closer, her physical features became more Clear, she had dark black hair, although there was a violet tinge to it. Her clothing was fairly revealing, covering her crotch and breasts, shoulders and chest area. Her bare thighs and legs remained exposed, and same to her feet. Her waist and Stomach were all also in view and-

 

Wait, Just now... Did she just look straight here, Like at me specifically?


No, that couldn’t be possible. I were a speck to her, and she was so far away no less.

 

And yet, the direction of her stride had changed its angle slightly. Coming closer to my direction. The Sound of her footsteps eventually came into my field of hearing.

 

Thump, Thump, Thump

 

Loud, Thunderous Thuds of sound Reverberating from the ground from causation of the Stomps were heard, the Earthquakes these Thuds caused only got stronger.

 

In just two minutes, the Giantess was almost halfway there to me, now only approximately 100Km away. Her figure from my perspective was like Inspecting a Skyscraper from the ground. The feeling of feeling tiny and pathetic came to mind. Yet, my body was not panicking or afraid. It wanted her, it yearned for her being, for her to Pick me up and wrap me in her embrace. This resultant feeling bad only amplified my confusion of the entire event. Now up close to her, I could even visibly see her head bearing an almost nervous looking face. As her eyes drew towards me however, a smile was formed on her gargantuan mouth.


 “She’s spotted me.” Was the horrifying thought that came to mind.

 

I could see her enchanting dark purple eyes focus on me. I Thank the stars that Australia was so empty, because now she was paying no attention to anything between herself and me, I could see the wildlife fleeing away from her feet away in the distance.


If I was in the city, then that may have spelt disaster for countless lives. ‘Maybe it was a good idea to go camping after all?’ I helplessly chuckle to myself in my thoughts. It was any minute now, she was coming on to me. She was dangerously close.

 

Finally, she was less than a few kilometres from me. Her gargantuan figure towered over my body which was miniscule in comparison.

 

She came to a halt. She bent down and sat, her ass landed on the land behind and beneath her. Leading me to expect an Earthquake like none other and thus I braced for an impact... Which never happened as she gracefully set down her rear and legs around me. Only causing small tremors in the Surroundings. Her long and luscious legs stretched as far as my eye could see, enveloping the nearby vicinity with nothing but her flesh. I was trapped now, I couldn’t escape. In front of me was her crotch, Which was like 100 metres tall in itself. Her glares down to me never stopped in this exchange, as if she had been carefully watching me. She then re-adjusted her seating position and sat cross legged, now truly capturing me. I was Prey, trapped in a corner.

 

“What happens now?” I wondered in my head. Was I about to die? Even still, I wasn’t able to be truly afraid of her. My heart still for whatever unexplainable reason was longing for her. And with her body so close, it was set in a trance.

 

She then Closed her eyes, her facial expression stopped smiling and became slightly agitated, as if in deep focus. It was as if the world had come to a stop, no movement was to be seen anywhere. This gigantic being was truly the one in control, I could only wonder what was to happen.

 

Bzzrt

 

“Huh?” I audibly gasped in shock, literally in shock. I just felt a surge of Electricity down my spine. What was Happening? Wait, I’m running forward!?

 

My body began lurching forward without my mind or will demanding it to do so with the animalistic instinct similar to a dog chasing a frisbee. A sudden energy sparked within my legs, something not my very own directing them. When I looked up in the Sky all I could see was her Being, covered by a thick garment that seemed similar to leather. I was seemingly getting ready to dive head first into her? Every passing second as I edged nearer the sight before me only got larger in scale. The giantess herself had stopped her distressed face and now began smiling once again, this time bearing a more Devilishly thrilled smile. I was still distant from the her body, So I could still see her face, and the rest of her body (at least what was in front of me anyway). She moved her hands towards her hips, where the Leather Garment covering her seemed to stem from. Her outfit is really bizarre, almost out of this world, Covering the top of her Shoulders, breasts, crotch and some part of her hips. Everything else was on full display. The bits tightly covering her crotch went to the sides of her hips, which continued going up till meeting her breasts and shoulders.

 

 

Before I could figure out what she was doing, she undid something on the side of her hips, causing the fabric shielding her Front hole to now be exposed. I was awestruck at the Heavenly sight before me. And now only further confused as to why my body was getting closer to it… I was possessed, this movement wasn’t mine. I would never dive head first into danger, was more of the analytic kind of guy who stood back.

 

 

Her Pussy was over 100 metres in height, A Succulent feast for the eyes. Free from the Leather cage it was trapped in, it released heat towards whatever creature or thing was foolish enough to be in front of It’s godly presence. Not only that but it released a putrid Scent, the Combination of an Alcoholic and fruity smell. Creatures such as me felt the temperature of our very environment change as it increased from 15 degrees Celsius (59F) to 38 degrees Celsius (100.4F). It was the Humid kind of heat no less, something I wasn’t quite used to in the center of Australia, Which was a dry and Arid Desert. Just as when I thought I could get some relief from the sun too, after all it was getting dark. Yet, I wasn’t distressed in the slightest. My Body now within a Kilometre from her hole was only getting more turned on from her scent. Giant Blobs of sweat also dripped down from the sight above me. Adding onto the aroma.

 

 

Fuck, What is this? What’s happening?!

 

Even my rational mind had started to waver in to the temptations of the Sight above...



Chapter End Notes:

Well, that was definitely an encounter. The goddess has decided to remain silent but steadfast in her mission at love.

hopefully it works out for her…


(Also, sorry if the writing was a bit confusing, I seemed to have switched from 1st, 2nd and 3rd person at some points.)