- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter displays our goddess's perspective on the meeting, quite a stark contrast to our male lead Blyke who was confused and scared. I attempted to stick to one tense and type of person (2nd person) and while it makes certain parts less confusing it does make it more difficult to write. Hopefully I'll improve as i continue. As always I am prone to grammatical errors and such, and Feedback is appreciated.

I was about to go crazy.

 

Crazy in my lust, my love and my desire for him. When I had just spotted him I could do nothing but take all 100% of my attention, my being and my soul towards him. I wanted to be touched, to be felt and feel someone else. I wanted him to go into the depths of me and feel my heartbeat throbbing with love.

 

 

You had spotted him, he was approximately around 4-5 minutes away at your current pace. your soulmate that is. He had a small chiselled physique, he was about 1.7 metres tall (5 foot 7 inches) with some typical outfit of a human of this area, being rather cute looking. He stood there, mouth wide open staring at your own body and wondering what was going to happen to him. the tiny man however didn’t appear scared or afraid of what was happening, at least he wasn’t showing it. But you knew that your existence, someone so gigantic that they could become someone’s entire world was something most cower in fear for.

 

I need to Talk to him and reassure him that It’s going to be okay... But how do I do that? My voice may hurt him, and any movement of my body or touch would cause him great distress.

 

You Ponder in thought, sighing in reluctance to what seemed to be the only option available to you.

 

I’ll Just have to control his body, and guide it towards me. I hate that this is the only thing I can do. But I have no other choice. Please, Oh Please don’t hate me for this.

 

Being the goddess that you are, you naturally are capable of controlling and being able to dominate people. However that didn’t mean that it came natural to you, or that it was something you even enjoyed. Some Giantesses loved Controlling tiny people and messing with them, others found the act to be rather distasteful. These Goddesses tended to be more of the sympathetic kind, and while you weren’t exactly in that category, it still did hurt you that the person you’d be Manipulating would be your soon to be Husband.

 

As you drew closer, your own body began caving into lust. No longer sparing a shred of mercy or care towards any living specks of dust before you, luckily there weren't many sentient beings in this seemingly arid desert-like space. You conclude that It’s most likely due to the landscape falling under the category of a zone of deep physiological stress for humans. While the dryness of the empty expanse and the stronger than usual influx of heat coming from the sun don’t bother you, These small influences of natural heat can cause great anguish to these ant-sized Humans. The lack thereof water and civilization did not help either.

 

What was my Hubby doing in such Badlands?

 

 

You recall seeing humans sooner, like much earlier in your travel here. “Perhaps it was a Hobby if theirs to visit such extreme habitats?” You critically thought to yourself.

 

 

Regardless, you had arrived right near him. The size of your feet was almost 200x his size. You made sure to leave at least 1km of difference in the distance between you and him. After all, you had to be careful about this. But how exactly were you going to pull this off?

 

 

For the method of Soul Bonding, I need his soul in my... And for that to work, I’ll need to somehow guide him in there. My arms, hands and my fingers however were too large!

 

 

Even the Distal Phalanx, the smallest outer most segment of the tip of your finger was far too large to carry him. After all, you didn’t want to risk hurting him. You simply wouldn’t want to do that. Due to that, you bend down to an almost squatting position as you readjust from standing to sitting down. You graciously lay your rear out for the soft land beneath to carry, now in a seating position You relax your legs and send them straight forward until eventually your Hubby is almost completely surrounded by the supple flesh of your legs around him. Finally, you cross your legs, now having enveloped your Soulmate entirely.

 

 

I can see you squirming, and beginning to freak out... At least that’s what it looks like to me. Don’t worry Dear, It’ll all be over soon. I can Barely even contain myself either…

 

Had you been given a way to reassure his safety and bathe him in your affection, you would have done so by now. While your powers are godlike, reality isn’t that convenient. Ultimately you close your eyes and enter a deep focus, casting your goddess ability into action, you Unleash the manipulation spell onto him.

 

For this all to work, I just need to allow us to communicate safely first. To do that, I need your soul to be right where it belongs, Honey. You’ll be safe, I Promise. From there... I can explain everything for you and await your answer. Just please be Patient with me!

 

Your target, ultimate objective and goal in all of this was to allow yourself and your Soulmate to communicate via telepathy. Something that could only be achieved through Soul mates specifically, how it worked was that their original body would be Swallowed into the inner depths of the Goddess’s Womanhood. Where it would be nice and snug... Away from any danger. In this state the bond between two Soulmates is established and they can finally begin their lives together. A variety of spells and abilities then open up to the pair as they begin to explore their fantasies and sexuality. Whilst this idea excites you, Undoubtedly it was a bit scummy to utilize.

 

However, There was simply no other way to communicate. Just no other choice. You didn’t traverse the inter and outer dimensions of space to not even at least try. Your shot was right in front of you, and you wanted to make him feel loved and in return feel some love too.

 

You steel your resolve, and decide to cast the spell. Causing what would most likely be an electric shock to your husband’s spine as his body begins to move towards where you want it to go.

 

“Right inside me! Where I could feel him squirm and move away and- No, No, wait. I need to calm down.” I think Almost giving into the cardinal desires of lust and love. “First let me slowly undress, and get into a safe position. This isn’t about me yet, This is about getting him into a position where we can both Communicate.”

 

He ran ever so slowly forward, darting towards you. Specifically towards your Vagina. Which would soon house his soul. But right now your goal was to safely get him there, even as you are sitting down, to him Your front hole would still be many metres into the sky. Unable to be reached by someone of his insect like stature. You had to guide him there. Normally a difficult task to do for tiny people as they run and scream incoherently in fear but due to you and your control spell, it became a feat that could be done with relative ease.

 

‘Awww! Don’t worry my tiny little man, I won’t hurt you. I’ll just guide you where you belong... But first I need you to climb onto my hand.’

 

You needed him to climb onto you as it would be damn difficult to safely do it any other way. There were far too many risks associated with trying to pick someone up who could easily be squished between the confines of your two monolithic fingers.

 

You lower your left hand down, onto the ground in front of you at an angle. Hopefully enough of an incline for your soul mate to climb on. You could see his body slowly approaching your hand from what seemed like a Kilometre away, he wasn’t far now. Your own Womanly urges also were at their limits, it didn’t help that you were so large and couldn’t really do anything, as it would be too dangerous in case of your beloved getting injured. It honestly felt like such a pathetic excuse, here your own potential Husband had most likely been petrified in confusion and fear of what was happening to him, and all you could think about was the honeypot between your legs. Regardless you had to stay in control, at least until he gets in there…

 

At long last he makes it to your hand, arriving at the opposite side to where your thumb is located he briskly begins climbing up. It looks beyond adorable seeing him like this, with all of his energy and being climbing just your hand. Trying his hardest to get the slightest bit of footing. You wait till he is high enough before adjusting the angle of your hand to be at a safe almost 90 Degrees. Your hand is currently palm side up. You stare down at him, at his tiny miniscule being, his tiny everything. However, to him you have just become his everything. He was equal in size to a small speck of dust. His body, his soul, his whole entire being was at the Palm of your hand. Yours to command, yours to control and yours to love affectionately.

 

And now finally, I can begin.

 

You let out a reassuring smile, in hopes to calm him down. But alas, as expected it doesn’t work. He has no idea who or what you are, your Smiling wasn’t going to reassure him. Still, you could tell that he was taking this well, at least better than any other human would have. Perhaps he could feel as if his soul belonged to you too? At this stage your own rational mind had begun to concede away to pleasure. The only thought left was how you were going to swallow him up into your womanhood, gulping him down your Vaginal walls and Cervix where his soul will rest in the depths of your womb. Nice and Snug. From There we can Finally develop a telepathic bond!

 

You did all these troublesome planning and procedures to preserve his original body. It would have been much faster of course to destroy Earth in a more befitting size for a goddess, and let the natural order of the world do its thing. Where his soul would gravitate towards you into the depths of your pussy. But you didn’t want that, you wanted his home to be safe, and you wanted his body to stay intact. It was a known fact that Giantess often would store their loved one’s souls in there, their Pussy’s that is It was proven safe, in fact that’s what its purpose was for the Giantess race that wandered through the universe. Perhaps Humanity had evolved to have it cater for a different purpose, after all you, as a Goddess did not need to reproduce. Which naturally would lead to some changes in your anatomy to the typical human.

 

You bring your palm closer to your face, filling his vision with nothing but you. You then control his body to proceed heading towards the tip of your pointer finger. Once he arrives, you readjust your seating position slightly. Stretching your legs further away from one another. Leading to your Vagina to open more so, You wanted his journey to be as safe as possible after all, so for the time being, minimum stimulation would need to suffice.

 

Then in almost one single slow motion, you retract your other fingers, leaving just your pointer finger and the man trapped on top of it. You position right towards your hole, pointing inward to yourself. The goal is to let him be carried away by the Vaginal wall casing, something apart of the giantesses anatomy to either carry whatever was unfortunate enough to be trapped in such a damp and horrific place, deeper inside where they would be crushed by the merciless Vaginal walls, or if they were the lucky partner of the giantess, then deeper to the core of her being.

 

Ah, Wait, fuck, how is he supposed to go in deeper like this?

 

At the sudden realisation, you change your seating position once again. Now lying down on the flat lands of Australia, with your legs spread apart and your hole glistening in clear liquid. You Point your finger Right into your Pussy, and Plunge it in. With Man and all as you lick your lips in excitement. 

 

‘Come, My Tiny, Itsy, Bitsy, Adorable, Man. Come to your Wife’s happy place, and marinate in her loving juices. I won’t bite, Well maybe a bit playfully… But Not yet.’

 

Nerves aside, you made sure to at least Enjoy this part.



Chapter End Notes:

Well finally we begin some action, Our goddess character begins to cave into her lust. I realise there is a fair amount of exposition that attempts to explain the hows and whats of why and how can this happen and that it sometimes feels a bit convenient or unnecessary. Still. i enjoy providing at least some sort of reason as to the why part.

My usual criticism of myself for this chapter would be that I need much better Vocab to pull off doing 2nd person.

It may be a bit before the next chapter, But I definitely want to write more. Hopefully We can actually get to learning what our giantess' name actually is...

As Always, Feedback is welcome, I love reading reviews and stuff. If anyone has any thing they want to see then please make sure to write it there. While I may not do it, it certainly helps my Imagination. I will say that anything involving killing off our male lead aint gonna be considered tho lol.