- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Wow, finally we are drawing near to the conclusion of the prologue. Again this is my first time writing about such content, and I think looking back it’s more painstakingly obvious I need to describe more and get a better feel for what to write in relation to stuff like insertion and such. 


Feedback is once again appreciated.

A face covered your entire existence, your entire being, your entire world. It stretched across for almost a kilometre and you were stuck on her palm. Her Violet eyes had encased you in some sort of loving trance. You were located on top of her palm, with no idea why or how you ended up here. After all, your own body had moved here by itself, without your mind behind it telling it to do so.

 

You couldn’t help but notice that you must look like some sort of mite to her, some sort of tiny bug. No, even lower than that. Some piece of tiny filth, a tiny wad of dust.

 

Her glaring eyes looked down upon you, her pupil focused and seemingly stared down your being. Despite your body’s happy state, your mind was still freaking out in pure abysmal terror of what was occurring in front of your eyes. You couldn’t move, you Couldn’t run or escape. Although you weren’t stupid either, it didn’t take much thinking to find the core suspect of the causation of your unordinary day today. She was, after all, holding you right up against her face. Surely she must of done something to force your body over to her?

 

Her face is Huge, massive even, Big as a tall city flat. Even still, that was a conservative estimate, most likely her head alone was far larger than that.

 

Her hands stretched out for what seemingly looked like Kilometres, she was holding you in height parallel to where her Mountain sized breasts were. Due to the angle however of her hand, you couldn’t get a good look at them, well not like you would in this situation. You were simply too afraid of whatever was going on.

 

The Goddess like being in question seemed to be in thought, as if she was planning something.

 

Would she hear me if I screamed?

 

Your thoughts were looking to establish a way to communicate with her, as even a fool could understand that right now there was no escaping her. You are now hers to do as she pleases with. Even still, a fair bit of talking laced with sugar coating could help at reaching some form of understanding.

Before you could even finish planning your internal rhetoric you feel the same surge of electricity from earlier spike your body. Convulsing from your spine to your feet, forcing you forward. You were walking, now running. ‘But where?’ you think before realizing that you were walking towards her finger. From Geometry and basic knowledge of the human hand you hypothesized that it must be her pointer. And now you tilt your head back and see the Giantess smiling affectionately at you, while this wasn’t any scientific evidence of any kind it was enough for you to solidify your conclusion that it must be her that’s controlling you, after all it matched her behavior from last time. While you had many things to say about that, it wasn’t important. She hadn’t killed you, and you felt a sense of longing for her yourself from within.

 

You sigh as you run, knowing that you have no way to confirm any of your suspicions right now, but could at least understand that she isn’t planning on killing you, at least not yet. That meant it was your best interest to find out what she wanted, and for that you needed to communicate.

 

You try to shout out, but your mouth won’t budge, she has control over you and your body isn’t listening to your commands anymore. She truly had you in the palms of her hand, not just literally but figuratively too.

 

Before you can mentally process what just happened you realize your on her finger tip, from your perspective its a barren wasteland. Heat was being emitted from beneath your soles, from the skin clad ground below. A fact that only emphasized how she so easily was towering over you. When you stare back onto the face of the goddess holding you captive you see her face pulsing with excitement and lust.

 

Wha-What is that? 

 

Her Breathing is erratic and her loving, longing gaze towards you has only evolved into a horrifying look of sexual need.

 

You brace for an upcoming impact, it was painstakingly obvious that she was going to do something, it wasn’t completely clear what specifically but you were ready for hell, as the Giantess readjusted her position, switching from sitting down to lying down on the land below. Her Wonderous and magnificent body lay down on whatever was unfortunate enough to be beneath her. This was the middle of nowhere so luckily no people were around. Well at least you hoped so.

 

Having shifted herself, she braces her legs and shifts them apart from one another. Her heavenly sexy thighs drift away from each other’s planetary body composed of flesh as they welcome the picturesque view of the almost hairless cave inside. It was her Pussy, at such a massive size you didn’t even bother trying to conceptualise it’s size or height, it was easily big enough to fit you in. Hell she could fit an entire city inside if she so as pleased, we were that worthless, that minuscule in comparison to her…

 

Lost in thought at the almost hypnotizing sight laid in front of you, you remember where you are. Stuck out on the tip of her finger, which from the angle you could see her womanhood from made it clear she was pointing at herself... 

 

Which meant that-

 

AHHHHHHHHHH

 

Before you could truly process what was going to happen, or even brace for impact. Her fingers had plunged inside herself, into her hole. Carrying you inside at a Velocity you had never travelled before. All that you knew was that one second you were free, and the next you were less then a couple metres away from her gargantuan honey pot, now overflowing with clear sticky liquid.

 

And soon engulfing me too

 

You thought to yourself, in the instant you were almost making contact with her Vagina you could tell your world was getting dark, no longer basked in the harsh sunlight of Australia but rather enveloping in the humid and dangerously alcoholic like scent of this Goddess. Her pussy had gulped your being into her. The feeling took you aback as you felt a bit wheezy, a bit lustful even. Were her Vaginal fluids an aphrodisiac?

 

Every second your rational mind had started given way, the more you stayed here the further away any clear thoughts remained. One of the few things you could notice in the throttling environment amidst you were her vaginal walls, their husk in its slimy embrace was pulling, towards the direction going deeper inside of her. You also noticed her fingers were gone, no longer pushing you in, meaning these walls were somehow pulling you in deeper and deeper to her depths. You wondered if she could even feel you in here, she was so large after all. Someone of her grand stature was so much more then a tiny insignificant speck like you could even hope to stimulate. It saddened you to compare yourself to a speck but as the reality of the situation around you unfolded it became clearer that to her (size wise) that’s what you were. Something so tiny she could probably barely even feel, someone who could barely even be compared to an insect.

 

Her walls tugged you in deeper, it felt like you were being swallowed in her embrace. The horrid smell continued to overwhelm you, in all honesty it wasn’t as unpleasant as you thought it’d be. If anything the core of her being had made you feel more aroused then ever, and you couldn’t even pinpoint why.

 

Submerging deeper and deeper, her fluids now beginning to flood your world in their sticky embrace. You couldn’t swim or squirm out of them either, they held you firmly in place to her Vaginal walls which continued to pull you in deeper. They had effectively glued you to the chasmic abyss inside between her legs.

 

N-No... Stop Thi-

 

Your panic had begun to sprawl, a sense of dread loomed over you as you realized that her being was hell bent on swallowing you in to her most scared and private of places. Lost in panic you try to scream out but to no avail, you don’t think she can hear you now. Her walls and inner most delicate parts muffled the sound. Even still, you had the feeling she wasn’t going to kill, while you did try to use logic to arrive to that conclusion, it only felt like a bit of hope left onto you. After all, why Wouldn’t she just kill me then? It would be easy, all she would have to do is to close her legs, and her walls would contract and squish me to death…

 

It was a dark and grotesque thought, but it made sound sense. After all she wasn’t getting pleasure from this, not as much as she would most likely like at least. She would need to be thrashing around and squishing her legs, touching herself to enjoy this. But she’s not. The fact the walls aren’t contracting and squeezing you meant she hadn’t closed her legs yet. She had stayed in the original position she stuffed you inside in as, not to mention there were no signs of fingers or anything re-entering her hole again. Meaning she wasn’t touching herself either.

 

“So if getting off isn’t what she’s doing... Then What’s her end game here?!?”

 

You scream in a distressed and confused voice. Your body still continuously being pulled along her vaginal walls, getting deeper and deeper. You could see her Cervix from so long away, but now it’s close, almost a couple metres away from you.

 

Damn, she must be giving it her all to hold back considering how wet it is.


Your last couple of thoughts before being dragged into her cervix, where you assume your going to be absorbed and swallowed into. Entering even farther depths no man has ever seen before. Leaving her Pussy behind, you begin to enter her Uterus as you resign to your fate. Your sight getting blurry from the mucus covering her entrance. Your body tired from the hell its been through. You slowly begin to fall into a deep slumber, your last thoughts denoting the feeling of your mind leaving your body, like loosing touch with your physical self. It was as if your soul had left your body.

 

---

 

Finally, I’ve done it. I’ve Fucking done it.

 

Leaving out a panting breath of relief from swallowing your soul mate into your Uterus. Where his body and soul were beginning to dissociate with one another, as in leave each other.

 

You continue panting, it took everything you had not to give into temptation and begin masturbating with your Husband inside of you, but you outlasted it. Now he was within your most scared parts. You could finally set up a telepathic bond with him. 


Now I can finally talk to him.

 

Your raised yourself up from your laid down position to see the mess you had made of the environment around. A Lake of of your nectar had been formed just outside your pussy, on the surface below.

 

Oh Fuck, I still got way too into it. Damn it.

 

Nothing you could do about it now though, you sigh and inhale slowly, accepting that you had caused a great deal amount of trouble to the people of earth. Actually they probably had located her location by now and began tracking her. Not that their insignificant technology paid any trouble to the Giantess, as you hadn’t a single fuck to give about their ordeal. You had your Beloved,  you didn’t care about them.

 

Once we can finally communicate I’ll…

 

You could still feel his squirming body inside her. Your Womanhood itself couldn’t really feel him though due to the size difference, but now that his soul was inside her Uterus it was different. You could feel both his body and soul squirming around, you could also feel his body slowing down. A result of his soul being pumped out of it.

 

His body wouldn’t be harmed of course, you wanted to preserve his original body. It had meant a lot to you, and you concluded it would probably mean a lot to your hubby to be if his body was still safe and sound. “And what safer place then inside me?” You thought, “After all, that’s what these sections of our body had evolved for”

 

It was true, A giantess’s Vaginal tract was not only for bodily functions but also for housing the soul and body of their soul mate. Unlike a human who’s instead had theirs for specifically reproductive purposes instead. As You’ve thought earlier it only made sense, as Giantess don’t need to reproduce but humans do. So this piece of difference in our anatomies made sense.

 

And now, With you inside me. You too will get to live with me forever. And I’ll take care of you too, for all eternity.

 

You want to fantasize about the scenarios you can do with your husband once he comes to, although before that you still need to convince him about it. You wanted your special someone to be happy after all. You wanted him to be happy with you, or more accurately , You needed him to be happy with you.

 

The thought of a rejection now would leave you heart broken. There’s no way for the progress made today to be undone. You two are fated partners after all, so you would simply have to warm him into the relationship one way or another. He was only a few minutes to an hour away from waking up as a soul, where you would have to explain everything to him. About why and what has happened to him, who you are and what you are. And finally ask him to stay with you forever… this realisation had finally hit you.

 

I’m Nervous, I’m really nervous…

 

You really wanted this with all your heart, and no way you would try to mess it up now. Any second you and him could have your telepathic bond finished and activated, then the conversation would start and then-

 

“H-Hello, Where am I? What’s going on, I can’t feel myself or anything... Is Someone out there?”

 

A voice, a perplexed and confused voice. Your soul knew who it was, your body and your heart knew. You weren’t exactly prepared for this. Well you were, but emotionally speaking it still felt so distraught. His voice, even when spoken telepathically, was so gentle and you could hear the faintest sense of quivering. He was in a dark place right now, he had no idea how or what he was doing there. It was essentially a prison that you put him into. Suddenly a wave of guilt was placed upon your shoulders, as you felt how selfish you were. Even still you had to remain head strong. You had to comfort him now, introduce yourself and tell him it’s all going to be okay. You dragged him onto all this, sure it was done out of love but it still felt bad now that the wave of lust had passed. You prayed he would forgive, and accept as you telepathically spoke back.

 

“H-Hello? Um, are you alright?”

 

“Y-Yea, I feel fine. Who is this, Where am I?”

 

“I, Um. I need you to promise not to freak out, but-“

You nervously gulp, and continue to respond.


“-I-I’m Violena, Your Slightly Obsessive lover.”



Chapter End Notes:

Prologue is finally over. Our two main leads will finally start talking too! There is a range of different things I could take this story from here, but I’ll try to not to betray the characterisation of the two characters so far. 

My own usual personal complaint for myself this chapter would be that I need to work on writing better descriptions of events and being able to naturally draw them out longer. Show not tell as well as describing using adjectives that feel write. It may show a bit that I’m not used to writing about insertion, as I am once again, a complete novice. I do hope that I can only improve going forward and that you all may bear with me. 


And thus, reviews, feedback and the like are much appreciated!

(oh and btw, my rate of producing chapters may slow down going forward for a bit. Thought I’d let you all knows)