- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Slightly longer then usual chapter, There have been some more tags added that I thought I would do. Like Unaware and Vore. Now vore is something that’s not really done to heavily here, more unaware. 


Which speaking of which I’ve found out it is really difficult to write, so my personal complaint for myself this time is my lack of ability to describe a scene for unaware scenarios.


Anyway, I hope you all enjoy and leave a review.

This will be the start of our relationship.

 

It was a weight off my shoulders. I’d successfully won over the young man that is to be my future husband. He was there, in me, right up inside the most precious and delicate parts of me. My womb, my womanhood and core. I could feel his tiny lack of expanse across my vaginal walls when I was sealing his body inside, slurping it into my pussy.

 

Now, I could still feel him. His trapped tiny soul stuck in loving embrace to me, all that was around him in fact was me. With no way or scene for him to touch or feel anything else.

 

OH, and his original body was there too. Which I’m keeping, It’s mine, forever. It’ll never leave my hole ever, the outside world is dangerous after all. So it’s safer inside me, His soul can do the travelling with a fake body if he has to. It’s a wonderful new home for a wonderful man.


His name, Blyke Pensworth, was also quite cute. Wasn’t a usual name though, Even across the empty expanse of space, such a name was rather uncommon. His Dull Hazel eyes in conjunction with his In shape stature portrayed him as any healthy young male. And across all that emptiness, there was only 1 of him. Only one person worth my love.

 

Yeah, I was giddy. Ready to grow all big and head home and celebrate. Not just any festivities either but in style, We would party and do so much together.

 

He doesn’t know it yet but I’m a bit of an alcoholic,

 

I really felt like drinking, drinking in bliss and cathartic joy that I reached my happy ending. Well I suppose it’s my happy beginning. Didn’t really matter, I was happy. And as we continue to talk and get to know each other we’ll have something to do.  


My internal ramblings were interrupted by the voice of my adorable lover.

 

“Lena, So uh, What should we do now? Do I get my body??”

 

“Now, Now, honey. You need your rest. Soul Mate Bonding places a great deal of stress on you. So please just relax for now. Get comfortable and all.”


“Ah… I see.” he murmured. 

 

I Try to ease his unrest and evident anxiousness about this delicate situation we were in. I believe he was getting ready to suggest I remove him from the Vaginal sanctuary between my thighs. He’s cute cries of concern just make me feel a flame between my legs there, but alas I can’t bring him back yet, I didn’t have his new body ready. So I tell him to rest instead.

 

I could basically hear the disappointment in his voice at the sound of that, Not that I can blame him. But it was de facto, His tiny being would have to rest within me, between my Swaying Hips at least for a little while longer.

 

Deadbeat tired, was the only way I could describe my state of mind right now. Somehow a mix of wanting to party but too tired to host it was how I would more accurately describe it I guess. My entire journey or uh, ‘Quest’ you could call it was to take my Soul mate. Now that I have that I just wanna fall into a deep sleep, resting both the body and soul. Sadly reality wasn’t as peachy, I had a job that needed to be done and my shift starts in a sooner rather than later period of time, (In earth days it would be about 20, it took Violena 7.5 days to get to Earth). Not to mention I still had to purchase Earth and the nearby Solar clusters. 

 

Ahhh, what a pain

 

Taking and claiming ownership was such a brutal process too. I would need to beat the submission onto the Species that were deemed the top of the food chain there to know they were under Me, that I were their gods and that they agree to being underneath My presence. You couldn’t just take a Planet and be done with it. The only thought that came to mind was-

 

God forsaken age old rules again.

 

Truly was an unnecessary rule, If you could just overpower a Population then it should be yours. Why the need to beat fear into them? The poor, shaken and terrified tiny mites they are. I could only feel sorry for their fate. This was gonna be a painful process for me, After all I wasn’t into claiming and taking celestial bodies.

 

Ahh, If only Aisha was here. She was an expert at claiming planets, I never listened to her about this kind of stuff as I just found it weird.

 

*Sigh*

 

A deep inhale and exhale of air was all I could do, It felt like it was going to be a tiresome process. I had made sure to stay still to ensure Blyke was able to fall asleep. Resting was his top priority. For me It was coming to terms with the fact that an entire Military of some country was most likely coming here in the middle of this desert continent. I mean, of course they were coming. Sure I Shook them off way earlier but a little scare wasn’t going to do much.

 

From what you’ve seen, Humans can be stupid and mindless creatures. Unable to understand that some things are beyond their control. Their fate as my playthings or possibly accidently crushing some of them was what the Universe had decided for them. I was better than a Cruel and unjustly Giantess at least, So there’s that for them to count towards their luck. Continuously thinking about this, I had of course come with a minor headache. I would have to then try to double check that every human nearby isn’t in some way of form related to your hubby either, Would make an awful second impression after all…

 

Whatever, I’ll just lie down for now and catch some Shut eye. If I get rudely interrupted then I’ll deal with it then.

 

Basking the ground with my Back, I readjust my position and begin to lie my upper back down to the ground and let gravity do the rest…

 

———

 

 

“Soldiers, Hurry up and get in Formation! This is an unprecedented protocol. Your ability to dispatch the threat will be what determines Humanity’s future. Do you Hear me?”

 

“Yes, SIR!”

 

 

A Large batch of Military Soldiers, hoisted up in tanks and Helicopters as well as fighter planes were lined up. All coming in to Surround the Goddess like being that had traversed their land. Their Machinery was far larger than a human, and yet to the Giantess it would be estimated that it would be similar to only a Cm or 2 in size. The Military crew couldn’t help but feel defeated in their tininess, in the fact that they are unable to fight or protect against such a Monstrous being.

 

“Sir, On the Horizon. We see the Giantess creature. We Should arrive there in about an hour.”

 

“Good, What’s her status right now” asked the Military Major.

 

“She seems to be in a state of rest, Perhaps sleeping. It would be wise to be cautious around her for the time being.” replied the Ensign.

 

“We can Observe her from our first wave’s actions. Send them out, Only the First Wave.”

 

“Aye Sir,”

 

The Major had assigned Hundreds of Soldiers on Short notice on the first wave, He had Split the groups up into several as It be catastrophically easy for this Giantess to swipe them all away at once. This tactic would prolong their survival.

 

As they drew closer, the Towering figure of the Goddess came into view. ‘She was Enormous’ were the only thoughts that came to the first wave of Soldiers locked in tanks and such that came into view. The length of her waist would be a vast distance to the normal sized humans near her sleeping figure.

 

The Giantess seems asleep, Our orders from above are to terminate her. This would be a wasted opportunity if not taken, After all you have to strike while the Iron is hot!

 

“First wave! Fire!!!” Screamed the admirals on the telecommunications software they used. It was a sudden message that was abruptly heard across for everyone in the first platoon. Which only consisted of Tanks, foot soldiers and a small amount of Helicopters. All of which were heavily armed and ready for warfare. As the command was given, the Tanks began firing first.

 

sssBHLAAM”

 

The sound of large scale firing, like a very strong Cannon. To the Humans who stood close enough for the Cannons to shoot but far enough for their safety their distance was a few Kilometres away, the Cannons were more like artillery on Tanks, firing long distances. Each shuddered in heavy explosions, with what was shot landing on the Giantess’s side, her Waist. She was lying down back to the ground with her belly facing towards the sky. To her the Loud ‘sssBHLAAM’ of the Cannon was barely audible, if she focused with her Goddess super hearing she could hear most certainly but she was limited to the functions of her asleep figure.

 

“A-Are we even doing any damage, Like making a Dent at all?” Asked a terrified Newbie soldier. The Answer was obvious to anyone however, it was explicitly implied in the plan that the first group was bait to see what the actual plan was going to consist of to take down this Massive being was.

 

Suddenly, a Loud groan was heard from the Humongous figure.

 

Mhmm.”

 

The Sounds of someone feeling a slight itch whilst asleep, where in their half asleep nature their body takes action before their mind. In a trice, it felt like the world had come to a stop, as if time and motion had halted. Tiny Humanity was left visibly awestruck in pure unbridled terror of what was awaiting them. A Giant female figure, It was her figure, and it was readjusting positions.

 

“RUN! RUN! EVERYONE GET OUT OF THERE!” was flung in disarray across the intercom. In a feeble attempt to round up the masses of Wave 1 to retreat. But it didn’t matter, As the Giantess shifted from lying on her back to her side facing the hard Savanna ground beneath her. Her Body rapidly approaches the hundreds of soldiers who are now scurrying away... Before stopping? Her body freezes in a half tilt away from fully switching to lying on her belly down to the ground, instead it’s just her sides. A brief moment of relief is found in the Soldiers... Before they truly caught a glimpse of their fate.


*THUD*

 

Her Breasts, the two massive and Vast mounds of flesh now fall from what once was a stable position to the hard terrain beneath, resting on their side boobs. The Poor people below had only a few seconds to process what had just happened, before it was too late. Her soft tits had landed on the first Platoon, where they all had gathered. Everyone gets smooshed underneath the weight and pressure of the eclipsing size of her Chest.

 

Mhmmmmm”

 

Another Groan had come, as if to symbolise the turn being over and getting comfortable in her new position. The Goddess had wiped out hundreds of lives unknowingly under her swaying breasts. Reduced to stains, No, even less.

 

“First Platoon? Anyone! Is Anyone still there?!” The Military Major begged into the radio silence. Hoping for the smallest of cries to be heard, but silence was all that came. It became clear that Humanity was less than insects to her. Their military spending couldn't even leave a dent to her gigantic flawless figure. A feeling of being unbelievably small shrouded the remaining Soldiers, some thought it would be wise to quit or cancel ahead of time than fight a no win battle. Hell, the Military major himself wanted that now. Sadly, the realisation of their situation kicked in, This goddess-like being was an unknown threat that they signed on short notice to slay and capture. All rational orders and humane acts from the people who ordered them, People in power were gone. They were merely tools for a job, the corrupt pieces of filth in charge wouldn’t let them leave now. Not when their mission, their goal, their objective for what they travelled so far for was right in front of them. The Major sighed a solemn mumble of reluctance. He didn’t want to order his next command, but he had no other choice, the Major knew it would mean the deaths of everyone in those groups but their regiment was under their government’s thumb.

 

“Platoon 2... and 4... I need you all to go next...” adversely voiced the Major. It tore his heart a part knowing what his orders meant. He prayed to whatever, if any, higher power above that this Giantess would wake and leave them be. Reality wasn’t so kind however, she stayed in her peaceful rest, in slumber. Blissfully unaware that her two mounds of fat had ended the lives of many.

 

A lone voice vocalised his concern, “S-Sir, I don’t think this is a good idea.”

 

“Platoon 2 and 4, I repeat you are next. Get into your discussed formation and get ready to attack.”  Ignored the Inexperienced Major.

 

The Soldiers did as they were told, Platoons 2 and 4 consisted of mainly fighter Jets, Helicopters and other aerial units. All equipped with firearms and weaponry. What the Military hoped to do could be seen as almost laughable considering their stronger powers, Tanks and Artillery were unable to scathe the Towering beast. Regardless they marched or flew on forward Until they eventually reached the Goddess’s fortified form.

 

Clad briskly in Leather like substances over her privates and up to her hips and shoulders, leaving her silky, smooth and soft bare skin open to view. The Giantess was still lying on her sides, rather than top or back. Her sleeping face staring at the mortified soldiers in machinery charging towards her. Completely unaware of their presence, they were just that insignificant to her, she hadn’t felt the faintest need to defend herself or anything before sleeping.

 

Unbeknownst to the aerial unit coming closer, who came into close viewing of her face at just 9 Km away, her breathing alone would prove cataclysmic. As Unexpectedly, the giantess begins breathing from her mouth as she enters deep sleep. Up till now her nostrils were intaking Mega Liters of air from the Surroundings, as well as any unfortunate birds that happened to be nearby. It was obvious they must avoid such a terrible fate to be stuck in her nostril cavity so they planned against it. What caught them all off guard was her abrupt switching to her mouth to breathe. The sudden increase in the force around them had Quadrupled, the very Aerial environment around would all deplete swiftly into her mouth as she inhaled, a Stark difference to what could now be compared to as the weak display of power her nose brought.

 

“T-This Crazy Bitch!?”

 

“WHAT’S GOING ON?!”

 

“She Doesn’t even need to breathe, She was up in space earlier... Why is she doing this?!?”

 

The confused Forces that were trapped in their aerial machinery screamed and cried out for help while unjustly cursing the Giantess before them. Each of her breaths that were inhaled could swoop up a Plane or an Helicopter with ease, her exhales could blow them away sending them out of a safe velocity, doomed to crash. Perhaps such a fate would be better? At least there was hope for survival in that one.

 

 

“What-What do we do? We can’t escape this air space. Her breaths are drawing us closer and Closer?! The Moment we eject she could Inhale us like an insignificant dust particles!”

 

They were stuck, mostly the helicopters were at least, unable to escape their predicament. The Second they eject they lose any way of resisting the powerful Gushing winds of her inhales and will meet their demise between her lips... Or even possibly worse.

 

All had braced for an impact, each and every breath she took could mean their last. It was only a matter of time before the aerial Machineries engines or wings gave out. So far it was only Platoon 2 that had been subjugated to this hell, Platoon 4 was on their way but had been hastily ordered to stop after having observed the pitiful display of Platoon 2.

 

*Whoooosh*

 

An Exhale had come, 2 Helicopters who were struggling to stay in the air with their weaker power had given out. Blown away. Gone. They flew with the disgustingly wet and humid breath of this god-like being, reaching a velocity of over 500km an hour. The individuals inside luckily managed to eject before crashing, now safe from the nightmarish hell that the rest of the 2nd squad are dealing with. After witnessing the fall out of two helicopters, the remaining soldiers continued to brace for impact. It was especially hard for planes which required a constant Velocity to travel, they couldn’t just hover. Luckily the veterans piloting were more than capable of keeping the plane afloat, for how long? No one knew.

 

“...”

 

There was a stop in Pattern of exhales and Inhales. Giving the Soldiers a moment to take in what was happening... before her large mouth opened up, unlike before to now reveal a large gaping hole.

 

*YAAAAWNN*

 

 

She was waking up, in her half adrift in sleep state she let out a yawn. Opening her mouths to reveal a cave in size unlike any soldier had ever seen. A vast sum of Air, was being taken in, carrying the multiple aerial units. Everyone was being swooped in. Planes, Helicopters and all. No one could escape this eerie fate.

 

“FUCK, FUCK THIS!”

 

“NOO, WAKE UP!”

 

“NOT LIKE THIS, PLEASE?!”

 

The soldiers cried and begged upon deaf ears, their voices may have been heard if the giantess was fully awake. The tragedy lied in the fact she wasn’t. The Planes were in the front, closest to the Giantess had kissed goodbye to the outside world, their fate was now eclipsed in a humid and wet environment, a cave. Surrounded by Wet sticky saliva and a massive Pink Muscle that was meant to be a tongue. Just as her Yawn finished the rest of the aerial units had joined into this Horrific fate, unable to escape as she slightly closed her mouth as she exhaled. Unfortunately no one managed to escape at that time, and the Goddess returned to breathing with her nose now that she is awake.


The Soldiers were slightly shielded against the horrid smell of rancid bacteria and Sulphur due to their Planes and Helicopters. But they weren’t going to last. Whether it was considered blissful that none managed to be bit on or crunched/crushed by the prison known as her Oral cavity or actually a one way trip to hell was yet to be seen. Soldiers knew now there was no way to escape this fate. They were going to be eaten, completely unaware by their captor. The Planes and Helicopters no longer worked either inside her mouth, most ended up falling into the Giantess’s esophagus or hitting the walls of her mouth. Both actions tickled her, and made her reflexively swallow.

 

The Soldiers inside could tell they were going to die, Esophagus muscles began clenching at their Machinery. The People inside crying or screaming out to curse their fate. Just when they thought their lives would be crushed to death, the muscles retracted before they could crush the cluster of Metals and the humans inside.

 

“W-Wha?” was the only response they could give.

 

Unknown to them that the God-like being who had consumed them consisted of a separate anatomy, which possessed slightly different bodily functions. When a Giantess swallows their throat muscles don’t crush and mush the food to help swallow. Instead these muscles inside a Giantess wrap around the food to safely direct it down to either of two Stomachs the Goddess in question has. One of these stomachs are similar to a Humans, whilst the other was a renowned as a brutal torture device that any Sentient being from a type III Civilization (Kardashev scale) dreaded and feared. Anytime a convict from such a society was sentenced their fate inside there would result in them begging and crying, leaving all previous forms of pride to dust in a vein attempt to convince anyone that such a fate would be overkill on to them. No one wanted to go in there. It was a type of hell unlike any other (Maybe more on this later).

 

Luckily for the clueless humans inside, they were too small to be considered even sentient. They were nothing more than specks of dust or metal and were slowly slid down the Esophagus to the normal pit of digestion. Not that it was any better for their lives though. Digestion was Digestion nonetheless …

 

--- (Back to first person)

 

 

*Gurgle*

 

The Sound of my stomach rumbled, It must be a scary thing to hear for any nearby living being, huh. It wasn’t the usual I’m Hungry kind of growl, but rather the growl of an active digestive tract.

 

Hmmm, wonder why It’s growling like that? Maybe I am hungry after all. It’s not like I’ve had anything to eat recently.

 

I Begin stretching, disassembling my previously laid down position on my side and sit on my knees and then eventually standing.

 

*Yawn*

 

Ah, that’s the second one today. Maybe I should hurry home and get some proper sleep before work... Ahhh, Work. Something I really don’t want to think about, so I very quickly and easily redirect my mind to something much better. My Husband, Blyke. His soul is still resting inside my walls. Safe and sound.

 

I let out a small chuckle, We can finally have some fun together when we get home. I think naughtily while tracing my finger on top of my lower abdomen. Below my stomach, above my Privates. Approximately where he would be resting. Just when-

 

Hm? What was that?

 

On the ground when I look closely I See a Tiny group of metallic objects... 

 

Ah damn it must be the Military group again.

 

You know… I gave you all a chance... But I have my Husband too so I’m in a better mood so Maybe i’ll spare you all this time. Also I noticed there aren't many of them this time.

 

It was a small group of metallic objects, I would have thought they would bring a larger group if they were after me... Guess not.

 

I turn around to walk away from their direction. Not wanting to unnecessarily hurt them but then I feel a slight itch on the heel of my right foot.

 

*BOOM*

 

 

They are firing at me…

 

AGAIN

 

Have they really learnt nothing from last time, I refuse to Believe their ability of BASIC Fucking pattern recognition is so bad. I haven’t done anything to them, I’ve avoided you all! Why?

 

I Inhale to Meditate myself... Yeah, they are just scared. That’s all.

 

I reassure myself.

 

But if they are scared then why shoot me when I’m walking away?

 

Only to counteract it with logic.


I stare back at their little Military party. I specifically left them as I was afraid that they could be related to my Husband in some way shape or form. But now I actually have my Husband and that opens up a whole range of new abilities.

 

One thing we Giantess’ can do once we obtain our soul mate, is called DNA Mémoire matching. We use the DNA of our partner within us to See if the people in front of us have any ties, connections or some sort of bond related to the person in question. It’s a simple process really. I could do it now that I have him.

 

I began this technique, It isn’t hard to learn or anything. Again it’s just the missing soul mate part that is difficult. My eyes begin glowing a sharper more vibrant glint of Violet as I stare down onto the masses. If anyone has some sort of connection then I should see some form of glowing light somewhere from the masses of humans... Which I don’t. So having reached my conclusion I deactivated my ability.

 

Glaring Aggressively at the pieces of filth below, not hiding a shred of my disappointment.

 

This is the state of this Planet’s defences that was meant to protect my Husband?

 

Perhaps an unfair judgement, This was most likely only the Military of one country or something.

 

Still, your lack of understanding is rather... Annoying.

 

I doubt they all are to blame however. People on the pecking order are just following the chain of command. I am mad at everyone here, and By no means am I any less disappointed. Nonetheless, Its unfair to target everyone due to the incompetence of a few leaders... Who probably have resulted in many lives being lost.

 

However, I’m not going to even pretend to be nice here. They could of just left me alone, I’m too tired to silently put up with this. Plus they aren’t even related to my Hubby, I have no reason to be nice to them.

 

“Speak, little Insects. If you can tell me who your leader is then I’ll spare the lot of you.”

 

With my rather Condescending tone, I leave many in a state of pure freight. It was a matter of minutes before they ousted their leader.

 

I pick up the little Commander here by lowering my palm at an angle to the ground and direct him to climb it like the bug he is. whatever rank he may have. Marshal, Lieutenant, Captain or Major. It’s all the same under my foot as a red stain. I couldn’t care less. I raise back up and stand with him on my palm.


“You, You realise you're the one who could have put so many lives in danger. You're so Insignificant, why are you so Hell bent on trying to fight me?”

 

My Harsh words must have sounded like cannon fire to him, rampaging through his ears. I didn’t speak very loudly, it was still rather quiet. The size difference was still a bother as ever for communication.

 

“I-I, I didn’t wan-”

 

“Silence, Your going to pay for your incompetence as a leader Now-”

 

“Wait-Wait, I had to do it. please Believe me.” He cried.

 

I decided to let him finish pleading, I was angered hence why I initially cut him off, but I guess he deserves to at least defend himself…

 

He continues, “The people above me, My government officers told me to. That I had to fight no matter what happens to us.”

 

The man began sobbing at the cruelty of his fate. I even felt a little bad, like looking at a bug that broke a wing or a leg. Just how sad.

 

“PLEASE, Oh Please, I beg you, don’t kill my men. The brave men and women who fought with me had to do as much as I did. Don’t kill me either, Please...” He whimpered.

 

So I was right, it was all from a pecking order. It was hard to believe initially but considering the smaller size of their military and that these individuals' uniforms are quite different, they might be from a more poor or corrupt country/community. Being ordered to die indirectly, having nothing able to do against. As stupid as these Humans were, they were quite cute when they begged and pleaded, although I recognize that wasn’t a good feeling to have so I dismissed it.

 

“Are you from here? From this land mass?”

 

I quietly Murmured in a slightly more gentle tone.

 

The man quickly got to his feet despite his pitiful stature, and tried to communicate back. His ears seemed in pain from my voice. “N-No, The entire world is turned on its head in an attempt to subjugate you- uh, Capture you... There may be more militaries after you, even now right as we speak. Our smaller nation caught wind of you nearby…”

 

Hmm, what an inconvenient turn of events.

 

“ Tell me where you're from, little one. I’ll let you run away with your crew.”

 

“...What are you going to do?!”

 

“I have a world to fix, A bit of force to those at the top, those who are responsible should be okay... right.”

 

“Are you going to-”

 

“If not, then who else is to blame? You?”

 

“NO! Not me, I was ordered to.” The man went back to begging which exemplified his cowardice.

 

“Then that just leaves the Leaders at the top doesn’t it? I won’t be too violent with them... Maybe.” I say playfully as I giggle

 

It was time for me to show these people who really owned Earth… I’d show them nice and slow.

 



Chapter End Notes:

Phew, now we can begin the Mini arc that is the crusade to take over earth. I may edit some smaller details later for this chaprer, but basically Violena is gonna become the queen of this planet; Well she already kinda is. She’s chosen to do it by playing with the people in power like they are her pawns rather then complete terror over everyone. Didn’t wanna make her too heartless after all.


Please do leave a review or some feedback. Thanks for reading.