- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter dedicated to focusing mainly on resolving the plot points of what Lena wanted to do with earth back from like chapter 2-3.   Basically finishing this mini arc.


My own personal compliant as usual for myself as that I need to work on my third person writing in specifically on how to make it interesting, if anyone has tips or any advice please do let me know via a review.

Playfully Lowering the Pitiful man down, An almost evil smile is founded around the Almighty Goddess’ face. Lena made it clear what was going to happen, She were after the fools who sent this sorry batch of Military officials after her. She needed to talk to them anyway as per the rules of taking over a planet. As she let the man down their teeny tiny presence could of easily been forgotten once they had settled down to the earth Below.

 

Lena Had a Plan, But as always she didn’t want to go overboard and hence wanted to wait for her Soul mate to wake up from his slumber. He should be all rested up by now after all. It had been a couple hours. More then enough time for some shut eye. She stood up to a towering position as she began swaying her hips lewdly. As a wake up call.

 

“Honey, Did you manage to catch some shut eye?” She asks casually and passively.

 

Half awake only, the Adorable man answers “ Huh? Oh Yeah, It was weirdly comfortable sleeping here. Like falling asleep in a nice relaxing hot tub... Full of Slimy liquids.”

 

Ignoring the last bit, Lena replies, “Awwww, I’m glad to hear that. Your gonna have a wonderful time With me, I just know it. We should totally go do some get to know each other activities later.”

 

Realising she was getting side tracked in the Soothing voice of her lover Lena startles back onto topic, “Soooo, Um. I Know We agreed to talk through everything with each other...”

 

“Y-Yes?” replied the uncertain man, Now lost on where this conversation was going.

 

“Welllllll, I decided that I would Take Ownership of your Planet.” As the suggestion left Lena’s lips she only then realised how insane it sounded. Nonetheless she finished “Sooo, Thoughts on the matter??”

 

‘She was going to do what?!’ was the only thought that came to his mind.

 

“You, you're going to Own Earth? Like take rulership?”

 

“Hmm, Mhm. Yeah... That isn’t like being obtrusive or anything is it? Oh my god I take it back if it is! I’m sorry that I’m bringing this to you Last minute!!!” Lena remarked in a Concern tone.

 

The Idea of his Girlfriend being the most powerful creature Known to man was something that Blyke had found simultaneously arousing and terrifying . In his conflicted mind he thought, 

 

‘Then again I need to trust her... We are In a Relationship now aren’t we?’ debated the diminutive man.

 

 

It wasn't like saying yes to being a couple now made him immediately okay with any and everything his girlfriend would do. He still had a free will of his own, well at least he’d hope so. Being inside the realms of his lover’s humid pussy made him question that. But he trusted the goddess, he really did. Enough to take a chance on her, on someone who was taller and stronger than any single being that had walked upon the earth.

 

“Fine, you can own the earth.”

 

Blyke had given In to his internal ramblings.

 

“Yes!” The goddess made a small fist bump motion in excitement to her Husband’s acceptance. “I promise, I’m only doing this for The Earth’s sake!”

 

“Mhm. So uh, how exactly are you going to do this?”

 

the trapped soul felt it was worthwhile to ask, after all someone announcing themselves as the ruler of earth sounded like an ominous super villain thing to say. The Giantess’s tiny man desperately wanted more context.

 

“Okay so, you may not like this. Or where this is going but basically I need the approval of some top powers of Earth. People with influence.”

 

“W-why? Your big, can’t you just-“

 

“I can’t, I’d like to simply take this piece of rock and the rest of the solar system. Y’know throw it in my top and carry it around. But alas I can’t, there are some pesky rules that prevent me just claiming.”

 

“Oh?” The tiny Blyke could only respond in OH and Huh as he had no real way of contributing anything to this discourse. Though, he was the curious type though. So he asked away anyway.

 

“Then Lena, what do you need to do?”

 

“I just need to teach some people of this planet a lesson on who they are gonna worship from today onward.” She giggles with a devilish grin. Only when redirecting the conversation back to Blyke did she change to a cutesy apologetic voice, “You're okay with that, honey, Right?”

 

In all Honesty, Blyke couldn’t care less about the major powers of the world. He had only heard terrible things about their actions from the media and people around him. Was it morally okay to give his approval to something that was most likely going to dehumanise a living being? He contemplated for a moment before moving to his inevitable decision. One Influenced heavily by the love of his towering wife.

 

“On behalf of humanity, I approve our new Superior and Sexy Overlord, Violena” He mocked with a joking tone. Embarrassing Lena a bit before she resolves herself to do her task.

 

Smiling at the approval of the one she holds most dear, she snaps her fingers and disappears from the surface of the earth.

 

Blyke felt a sudden jolt of movement, before realising that his confinement had risen in size to a space larger than a country. She had grown, and not just a little bit.

 

‘Lena must have been Planet sized right now.’ Thought Blyke.

 

She grew, Not quite to the size of her previous form which just one of her tits could rival the earth itself for size. But at the titanic size where her entire being was the size of a planet itself. Blyke had only just realized what he had approved, for his wife to be to have her way with the people of earth. He thought to protest, but didn’t. After all the emphasis he placed on trust before, he couldn’t just take it back now.

 

The Goddess of titanic size dips her head into the atmosphere, her long luscious hair alone if it fell could envelop many continents of earth.

 

“Leaders of Earth, Identify yourself. I need to chat with you.” She whispered, at the quietest tone she could. Hoping it wouldn’t deafen the earthlings. But to no avail, her size was simply far too large. The meagre, hopeless humanity was unable to decipher her words. To them it sounded like the most destructive thunder they had heard, Thunder so ear-shatteringly loud that It’s vibrations could be heard across the entire earth.

 

Finally Blyke interjected.

 

“Lena, they probably are unsure of what’s happening. Your voice must be booming to them. Like thunder. This isn’t going to work.”

 

“H-Huh? Thunder? Oh my god, I’m so sorry I need to apologise and-” The Giantess spoke back telepathically.

 

“NO, If you apologise then you're just gonna be adding fuel to fire. Calm down, relax for a second, speak quietly to them. The people are probably figuring out a way to communicate with you, just give them a sec or something.”

 

Lena had understood there was no way for her to take back her actions, even still, She felt bad. While Humanity itself wasn’t of that much great concern for her, her entire reasoning for taking earth was to have a comfort home for Blyke. If she ruined it, then she would have only herself to blame. She really couldn’t wait until she had legally claimed ownership, she could place a protective field around the earth which would protect it from all harm. Then she could be as rough as she wanted. She asked her love telepathically.

 

“Blyke dear, What should I do?”

 

“You're asking me?”

 

“Yep”

 

Blyke felt an indescribable amount of pressure atop his shoulders. Whatever he would say would decide Humanity’s fate, one misspoken instruction then millions would die. He wanted to make sure he wouldn't end the lives of many, so he asked Lena one more question.

 

“Why don’t you shrink back? It may be easier to communicate with them then.”

 

“mhmmmm, No. Don’t wanna. It feels tight at that tiny size. I don’t like it.” she stubbornly disagrees while pouting, While Blyke couldn’t see her Pout he most certainly could understand her playful but annoyed mood from her teasing tone at the suggestion.

 

“Oh I know, Why don’t I give Humanity a slight scare.” the cheery Giantess suggested in her cheery tone. 

 

“A-A scare?”

 

“Like a lick across their land, or blow onto a country, kiss a patch of earth. Something that would get them all to bow down to me.”

 

“H-Huh?”

 

Blyke was startled at the suggestions he had heard from Lena. All of which sounded bizarre, Maybe even Insane from his perspective.. The Giantess continued her telepathy to justify herself.

 

“Oh y’know, I think its easiest this way. If I scare them then they’ll all bow and beg. Including the people in charge, right?”

 

Blyke couldn’t help but reflect on the terrifying idea of his wife endangering the lives of so many people. She was so kind and nice to him, why was she like this now?

 

“I Know, what your thinking. That it’s too dangerous. Trust me I know what I’m doing, I won’t do anything crazy. I’ve played with Rista doing stuff like this.”

 

“Rista?” Blyke had faintly heard that name before in his conversations with Lena, It was some friend of Lena. Blyke then suddenly had a realization.

 

Wait does that mean she has been terrorizing entire Civilizations for fun?!

 

Shuddering at the thought of understanding who he was marrying, he let out a silent gulp in his ethereal soul form.

 

“Wait-Wait, Lena. Could you run it by me what you're exactly going to do?”

Blyke Pleaded in the most casual way he knew.

 

“Oh, sure. I was planning on gently lowering my finger on one of these Continents. I think that should scare them a little....” As if realising that her words must of sounded Harsh, Almost evil to Blyke, she adds a “Just kidding. I wouldn’t do that…”

 

“Sorry, Its just that you seem in a rather Scarily playful mood. Yeah I should’ve known you wouldn’t do that .”

 

The Giantess smiled affectionately, Communicating one more message via Telepathy before starting.

 

I know It’s a bit hard as things are right now. So I understand. Just know that I won’t be doing anything to go overboard. Love you, Blyke. Now get back to getting rest.

 

Her warm words invaded Blyke’s mind, the feeling of a soft and figurative gentle hug was etched into his mind. He couldn’t see what was happening outside, but now he didn’t care. Lena’s words had a way of controlling him, both literally and figuratively. He felt validated by her praise, in joy, in pleasure. He felt snug, fuzzy, and comfortable where he was. Inside her Pussy, almost drowning in the illusion that he wouldn’t mind spending his entire existence in her womanhood. Before drifting off to sleep.

 

Lena had ushered her lover to sleep once more, she knew that rest was the second most important thing he needed right now. What was first? Obviously her loving affection and idolization for him. Almost as if being lost in a trance, where she and him were the only things that mattered or existed, she snapped back to reality.

 

Oh right, Dominating the Earth right now. Come on Lena, Get your head back into the game.

 

She still needed a way to form a sense of communication with the Humans. One that wouldn’t hurt them either. Before Suddenly an idea came to mind. She was in a similar situation long ago with Rista when they used to play around with smaller civilizations. However, back then Rista had used a device called the “ Artifact Jammer”. How it worked was simple: It would Jam some devices in a area of Lena’s control and it would display her face or messages or whatever she wanted, similar to a way of a recorded message or a live feed. It was a pivotal tool for any frisky Goddess who played around with tinies, Yet she didn’t have one on her. Lena had thought after all she was only going to get her Husband and leave.

 

Where did she buy it from again?

 

She had been searching from the depths of her mind, but it all came clear that it didn’t matter in the end. She was way too far to go buy such a device. Exhaling in exhaustion from the lack of options she had, she lets her eyes go back to Earth and examines the tiny world. How much time had passed for them? She wondered.

 

On some countries, there were strange tributes to her glorious form. Statues, flags, people worshipping and begging. Whilst others had many hatful messages. Telling her to ‘Fuck off.’ None of the messages made a difference to her. It was simple Population defiance after all, their people presumably had free speech and were allowed to say what they pleased. The goddess had internally applauded the Human’s bravery, even if it could be easily seen as foolishness. Upon one of the more noticeably developed looking countries, arose a tower. A Metallic tower that housed a Satellite disk shape.

 

Oh, So it seems Humanity wasn’t as behind in technology as I thought. They’ve at least managed to utilize the absolute basics of applied science.

 

Lena had recognized the type of device that was set up, A Sound translator of sorts. Designed to copy the wave lengths of noise and reduce it down to the petty levels that Humans could understand. Once again, lowering her head down to the levels of mankind, the Giantess begins speaking.

 

“I’m Violena, your new Goddess in charge. I’d like to speak to the Political leaders of Earth. Gather up on this Land mass here, where your sound transcriber is..”

 

To Lena, what was a whisper was the booming, Hurricane inducing sound of her voice to the residents below. Regardless of the damages, the deed was done. They began transcribing the booming sound of thunder to an understandable voice.

 

 

It was 4pm, when the Humans had received the message. A terrifying message. The giantess wanted to talk to their political leaders? That could only spell disaster.

 

The message once transcribed was being broadcast across the globe, beneath the peering gigantic eyes of the Goddess above who was patiently waiting for a response. Politicians across the globe had shuddered in fear of their newly found responsibility. Majority quitting on the day, regardless of the consequences at play for them. Leaving only few, they rushed towards the Sound Transcriber stationed in the middle of Nowhere of North America. Horrified at what they might need to do for the Goddess above to sanction their home.

 

After 2.75 more earth days, the Political leaders had arrived. All near the designated spot where they were ordered to station themselves at. The only ones who had come were those from major powers, smaller nations avoided coming at all thinking they would just follow a bigger country’s example, 1-2 bigger nations also did not come, Staying in radio silence . They figured they really had no need to come, and tested their luck.

 

As if to sense they had all gotten ready to bear the weight of responsibility on top their shoulders. Lena spoke. Her words came rupturing through the sky and clouds as if a Tornado had come. Little insignificant strands of saliva from her mouth that had escaped came down accelerating due to gravity, before landing in Loud deafening Thuds. Entire towns that were unfortunate enough to be victim to such blobs of spit, were crushed under their weight. Even more unfortunate for stubborn survivors that lived who had then drowned in the sticky, viscous fluid. It was a given mandate for people who lived on the side of the country near the voice transcription machine to evacuate. Some stubbornly refused, now wallowing in despair at their fate. Could Lena really be blamed for her actions here? From what she would understand, everyone must of evacuated. 

 

“I have 3 conditions Before I Start getting violent. They are simple.” Lena began Elucidating, in what to her was a whispering quiet and polite voice. Completely unaware she had most likely murdered hundreds. “ First, I need you all to bow towards me. Worship me and regard me as your all powerful goddess. Not everyone needs to, just those in charge of the Planet must.”

 

She paused, as if to give a moment of rest to the panic stricken humans below, to allow them to process what they had just heard.

 

“B-Bow? Us?!”

 

“What good will that do?”

 

“Who cares, just do as she says!”

 

“NO, I refuse to Bow beneath some alien tyrant.”

 

“You Idiot, you’ll get us all killed. Just bow already.”

 

The politicians in their confused state had begun breaking down, arguing with one another.

 

They were all stuck inside the sound transcription building, safe from the reverberations of her voice but still in enough danger from her all powerful form. It wasn’t just them however, alongside them were a group of data scientists and such all operating the Sound to Voice process. The Giantess had noticed the lack of action from the people, and began speaking once more.

 

“Sorry, but condition one is something I won’t back down on... ” She threatened in an annoyed whisper. She required all the major powers to bow to her, in order to be considered the ruler of earth, Well maybe the Bowing wasn’t necessary. But she wanted to humiliate these political leaders. Something akin to taking out 2 birds with one stone. If her other demands weren’t met it was fine, but this was something she wasn’t going to compromise on.

 

One of the political leaders finally broke down in all the pressure. “Fuck this, Fuck you. You think that just because you're so big and powerful you can dictate everything?!” Shouted the pathetic man. Refusing to grovel at her presence, he went to run out the building and onto his stationed helicopter to escape. Unluckily for him, his words could easily be heard from the Giantess’ superior senses of hearing.

 

“What. Did. You. Say. Little. Bug?”

 

She condescendingly thought Innately, not hiding a shred of her disgust at the miniscule man. She could have easily spoken aloud to knock him off his feet, literally. But had a much better idea in mind.

 

She hoisted her monstrously mountainous face down to the level of the insect running in fear. Before she was barely into Earth’s atmosphere. Now she was far, far closer.

 

“Wh-wha?-”

 

Before the man could finish. The giantess went further ahead where the man was running towards, and opened her gargantuan mouth, letting horrid smelling saliva down. She circled it around the building, giving the inhabitants inside limited space. As the horrific sight around the Politicians came into comprehension, not one could do anything to resist. Her Saliva had covered the perimeter of their enclosure, trapping them inside. Their means of escape, their ticket to freedom, was locked by strands of spit reaching hundreds of metres in height. The Man who ran cried in desperation at the thought of that flow of liquid falling inwards towards him, but alas it did not.

 

A Giantess’ Saliva was far more sticky and viscous then a humans. Ideally made for swirling their tongues around and catching prey. If a human were to even touch the tongue of a Giantess, they would be unable to remove their hand unless it was the Goddess in question that removed them.

 

Thus, the Saliva stood still. Marking the perimeter of the Political leaders enclosure. They were trapped at the whims of her every desire, unable to do anything against it. Lena opened her mouth once again, as if to threaten the pathetic man from earlier to hurry inside the building... Or else.

 

From there, it only took 5 minutes for all to come to a decision to follow her every wish. All the political leaders had bowed, and sworn to be beneath her. As if to symbolize their own lands to do the same. They simply had no other choice.

 

awww, I knew you all had it in you to make the right call.” Mocked Lena, agitating those in charge. “Now, Your all my property. I’ll take good care of you. I have one or two more demands, but they can wait. For now, my little slaves. I’ll be taking you all with me.”

 

She proclaimed whilst still whispering. She now had them under her thumb, all she needed was to make the formal payment at the Registration office near her place of residence and Earth was hers.

 

Hers to keep, to play, to taunt.

 

Lena Applied a magnetic field from her body to earth, allowing it to drift towards her hands before resting atop her palm as she drifted across the cosmos. Humanity was in shock at what just happened. The goddess then grew in size exponentially before her physical features were unrecognisable. There was only mass to be seen when the humans gazed into the sky. Truthfully what had occurred was the giantess grew to physically take the remainder of the solar system. Only earth got the gentle treatment of being held in her hands. Drifting above her palm. The rest of the solar system, The sun, Pluto, Mars and the like were merely thrown into her clothes. Where Lena had hoped nothing would happen to them. Specifically into her bra.

 

“Ahhh, finally I can return home now. With Boyfriend in pussy, and Planet in hand... I got quite the haul today.”

 

 

 



Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if it’s been a bit slow recently, I know chapter 6-8 have been more towards the slow side. But I really wanted to finish this arc of sorts, moving away from earth as the setting. Having established that earth will be under Lena’s control and humanity being under her ever whim made more sense to me than just her removing Blyke from his home forever. 

Anyway, now we can finally expand out to a new setting. Perhaps a new look at the Goddess’s home? Perhaps something else. Keep checking for new updates to find out.

as Always, I would love to have some more reviews, and feedback.