- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Smaller then usual kind of mini chapter. Or a sub chapter is more accurate. I wanted to write this as a small extra to have for this point in the story. So enjoy. 


My usual compliant for myself is the lack of description I put, perhaps I need to go back to first or second person .

Set frozen, as if stuck in a forever time lapse was a body. The body of a young man in his mid twenties. Unmoving, unnoticed and casted in a pit of moisture, a cavern with faint light dripping into its enclosure. 

 

The walls glistened with slimy, sticky liquid which had trapped the Young man's body within. Forever hugging the walls. The Sound of a beating heart could be heard that could be felt as loud monstrous thumps across the man’s chest, at least if he was Conscious enough to feel it. Alas, this man was not. His soul had been ripped from the flesh he was well accustomed to for all these years, instead now he was an ethereal being. A soul, like a ghost or something straight of the fiction category in a sci fi book. He was star struck at his predicament, unable to move or escape from the confines of the world known as his wife’s crotch. She had sealed him inside her, and planned to keep him there until she had a body ready, one that was less troublesome in the size difference for her to give to her beloved.

 

It had been hours, long boring hours for the man since he was last spoken to. Blyke, who was merely an average citizen of earth only a day prior. Now, wedded to a being in control of his home world. He was still taking in, processing the what and why of it all.  Whenever he wandered around the crevices of his Wife’s privates, he would eventually stumble across his very own body, slightly toned, which drew attention towards the fact he lightly trained himself. Blyke was no gym enthusiast or even that fit, he had simply reached a routine. Anyone inspecting his body could see it was one that took dedication, one that wsa to be proud of. When he stared into his Unconscious form, examining the features of himself that even he was left unaware of. He could see that he was still in top tier shape. Something Blyke was glad to reaffirm, considering when he thought back to his last moments at University. It was a darker period of his life. He didn’t have any aspirations or goals of any kind, perhaps he did at one point, but they were all lost due to some bad decisions.

 

So, the man decided he would get away from the world for a bit. Camping out in the wild. Reconnecting with nature and all that. Blyke waited until he finished his degree, he was studying a Bachelors degree in Applied Science. Nothing too fancy or specific, he was gifted and always wanted to pursue a different degree. Yet in the end, he decided on Applied science. The reason being wasn't something he was too proud of. So when anyone asked he would simply say that once he got his bachelors of Applied Science, he would leave and that would be that. No more money wasted on tertiary education.

 

And now look, I guess it didn’t even matter in the end. I mean how would science explain this?

 

Independently Thought Blyke, contemplating the wonders of the world and how limited Earth’s understanding of it all was. 

 

The sound of an all encompassing heart beat, frequently pulsating with vigour and love. One that sent reverberations around Blyke’s entire being. The very fact he was detached from the tangible plane of existence, and being promised a new body at that. Was it magic? Sorcery? Witchcraft?

 

In reality, it didn’t matter. The young man remembered a famous quote saying that any technology advanced enough would look like magic to a foreign perspective. The fact that there was a method to it’s madness was what had intrigued him, the same way his infatuation with the Sciences was in his even younger years. Even in his confused state, it lit a small fire in what was the void of his empty desire. He couldn’t help but think that meeting Lena was the  spark that he needed in his life.

 

Blyke was still shy, nervous even to talk to her. He had made his best attempts to make conversation, but it was clear the Giantess was busy transporting the celestial body’s of his solar system to her home. She simply didn’t want to get distracted. All it would take is one careless misstep  traversing the empty expanse of space to accidentally wipe out an entire alien civilisation. Lena would be none the wiser too. Thus, he decided he would wait for her to reach home. He had a better shot then to talk to her.

 

His issue was that he was painstakingly bored. At least if he had a physical body the man would be able to entertain himself somehow. His only escape was when Lena made the effort to speak to him, which would occur occasionally when she took a small rest travelling. He felt rested now, so falling asleep to pass the time wasn’t possible any longer. Slumped, the man sighed.

 

Ahhhh,  Whatever shall I do…

 

– – – 72 hours Later.

 

Three entire (Earth) days had gone by, Finally the goddess who held the man within the depths of her loins had stopped moving. Quitting her accelerated adventure through the universe, and instead beginning to rest. Blyke could hear the sweetly spoken soft words of Lena for the first time in days.

 

“*Yawn*, Blyke… Are you still there? My tiny. little scholar still going strong…?”

 

“Y-Yea. I’m still here.”

 

“Awwww” She cooed, lovingly so. . “I know it’s been three entire days without speaking. I was just concentrating was all. Hope you can forgive me for that” she whimpered.

 

The almost hypnotic sound of her voice drove the tiny man into submission, unable to even figure out why. Blyke was simply enamoured by the soft spoken nature of her words.  

 

“Of course!” 

 

There was something Blyke was unsure of, and was why he had found her voice to be endearing. Perhaps it was his submissive nature put on full display, but being complimented made him only want to do more. Like a dog hungry for their master’s recognition. Of course, he was now married to this woman. So he naturally found such a comparison almost unpleasant. However, the fact still remained. Lena’s voice could simply soothe the very tension off his soul. 

 

As for Lena, nothing made her happier than rewarding Blyke’s best efforts. She took joy in watching her Hubby squirm and be embarrassed. She was gentle, at least to those she liked.  Naturally which made her a perfect fit for Blyke. For someone timid and lost, a Person like Lena was akin to a guiding light. 

 

“Hmmmm” She groaned, prompting her man to respond.

 

“Lena, What's wrong?” asked Blyke, not quite worried but rather curious about her needs.

 

“Oh nothing, I was just lost in thought a bit.”

 

“Lost in thought for what?”

 

“Of what I was going to do to you of course, when we get back.” She giggled mischievously. Being glaringly obvious what she was referring to. Regardless, the tiny man asked away.

 

“What exactly are we going to do?” worryingly asked Blyke.  

 

“It’s a secret.” Ushered Lena. Hushing her tiny loverboy to silence. It was clear she was going to make her hubby a new body first. What Blyke didn’t know was what would occur after that. Will there be a world, or a society of highly advanced aliens for him to see? Or will it be something else out beyond a Human’s comprehension. He just simply wasn't sure. One thing was obvious however, her Affection towards him was beginning to reach her limit.

 

 Not only from her words was it obvious how much she lusted over him, but from Blyke plainly observing the walls around him it was clear the humidity was steadily increasing. Her Pussy was convulsing gently, secreting more sticky solution from the walls around. While he couldn't feel it, he could see his physical body being bathed in it’s slime. It was no surprise to him that Lena was more on the lustful and needy type of person, afterall the first thing she did to him was to trap him inside her womanhood. 

“Blyke…” She cooed, whispering and biting her lip. “I Love You… Tell me you love me back.” She begged in anticipation, awaiting an answer. 

 

“I love you too. Now hurry up and let’s get home, or get to your home. You know what I mean.” He bashfully reaffirmed her affections. 

 

“Heh,” She giggled. “ Just wait till we get home. I’ll show you, just how much I love you there. Mwah” Creating a suggestive kissing sound by Lena.

 

“Oh really?” sarcastically challenged Blyke.

 

“Mmhm. When we get home, You’ll never wanna leave me. I can promise that much.” The colossal woman stated confidently.

 

“Well, not like I would ever want to leave you anyway.” whispered in his telepathy, Quietly dying from embarrassment at what he had just said. Dying his face red. Unbeknownst to him, his face wasn’t the only one painted red from that line. 

 

“Well unless you colosally fucked up of course.” He had felt the need to say something to lessen the embarrassment, ground the atmosphere and all. 

 

From the moment the message had been sent via telepathy to the giantess. She instantly replied.

 

“I would Never. Ever. Do anything on purpose to upset you.”

 

“Likewise” agreed Blyke, leaving the conversation to a long pause. To his surprise the Giantess replied, displaying a rare crack in her resolve.

 

“But, I do admit. I get really scared sometimes. Like, because I’m so big, what if I did something to upset you.”

 

“...” The tiny man had made sure to choose his words carefully. “ If I was upset at you, then I would just say so. Then we can work together to resolve the mess.”

 

“But-But what if I scare you, what If-”

 

“What if we don't share our insecurities? Trust me, I will.  I’m done with relationships where people just don’t communicate their issues. I’ve had enough of those for a lifetime. And I’ll make sure to ask about yours, when you're feeling down.”

 

“Y’know, People get really scared… or mad at us Giantesses. And then we end up adding fuel to fire, a bit confused on why they get so mad. Are you really sure-'' she asked once more, this time a clear side of vulnerability to her voice. Shaking the tiny man up. He wasn’t sure why, but he hated hearing her like this. If her affection made him feel loved, then her sadness made him feel lost. 

 

“ One Hundred Percent, we’ll keep the secrets to a minimum. When we feel comfortable sharing something. Then we can share it.  No hard feelings on the icky couple misunderstandings either. They happen, we move on. As long as we both are dedicated, well for this relationship. I think we’ll be fine.” Reassured the man, his efforts going unwasted as he heard Lena’s now soothed voice.

 

“Mhm, okay. Yeah.”

 

Blyke couldn’t see her face, so he had no way of confirming her state of mind. But the young man could be at rest at the fact that she was happy, he simply knew she was smiling, excited for their future.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, We will begin exploring the galactic world outside of earth. 

This chapter was small and not even that impactful, but I felt it was important. Might be a bit since the next one, so apologies for that.

(Posting this in a rush to I might clean out the extra grammar issues in a minute) 


as always, please do leave a review.