- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter, an interesting one where it’s more action focused. So we’re continuing the non extreme size relationship for now, and perhaps a couple more chapters… maybe. As I’ve said I want to explore a crueler side to the world of these godly figures like Lena.

My usual complaint this time around is that I need to pace out my description better. I think I’ve slowly improved in adding description itself but need to pace it out better. (Not describe irrelevant stuff).

As always. Feedback is heavily appreciated. 


3 Hours had gone by, we were blissfully chipping away at the time. Lena and I that is. I was rested comfily in the valley between her gigantic mounds of flesh. Well situated right atop of it at least. We had already finished watching ‘Attack of the Gorbs’ and well, it was kind of typical. I guess what works in a theatrical environment doesn’t really matter change, even for an entirely different species. Although there were many jokes and references I wasn’t able to get. Really a shame.  Still, my scant interest in Horror lasted as much as ever. I was unimpressed by the bits that were supposedly ‘scary’.  

 

Complaints aside, there was an abundance of clever film tricks, or even stunts that seemed impossible to do on earth. Even someone as confused in movie lingo like me was able to appreciate the skill behind each sequence. Honestly, going back to Earth’s action films would be such a downgrade. Akin to switching from the CGI of a well known and established multi millionaire studio to an independent’s new one’s work. At least I think that's how it could be described.

 

Honestly, I still am bewildered about the entire thing. Here I was watching films with my giant wife. Wait, are we Husband and Wife right now. Like officially?  I pondered in thought before finally deciding that I’ll ask her about the formalities later. Zoning back into the movie, I realise that the credits are already swinging by slowly.

 

“Movie’s finished! What did you think?” Lena Asked in anticipation, her eyes hungry for an answer.

 

“It was great, lot’s of cool tricks and stuff. Though the horror stuff went about as I expected.”

 

“Ah, that's a shame. Maybe a psychological horror would do you better. Or maybe…” Railing off mid conversation, the goddess focuses back. “Never mind, how about we watch something else now?”

 

“Hmm, Actually I’m kind of hungry. What do you have to eat around here?” I Enquired .

“You don’t really need to eat, y’know. It only takes one soul transfer to a new body for that feeling of hunger to subside. But then again, I guess food is food. Taste alone makes it worth it.” Licking her lips in delight.  “Hold on a sec, I’m going to go get some grub. Do you want anything?” As she removed me from my comfy prison and onto the sofa arm rest.

 

Actually, now that I think about it. She probably has a vastly different diet to what I do. What counts to her as food? I see her briefly get off the couch, bringing forth a force strong enough to stir a cyclone. Luckily I was safely bound to the arm rest, away from where she was seated. She bounces up from her sedentary position, stretches her arms outwards while briskly walking towards the kitchen. 

 

“I wonder what I’ve got lying around.” She contemplates, asking away to the figurative void around her. “Ooooh, I remember these from a while back. Pesky things aren’t they? To think they survived for so long.”

 

I could hear her voice from across the Kitchen to the living room, where I was. It seemed she had found something. Like an old toy, but in this context it was more likely to be leftovers. I could see her holding a titanic sized bowl, or just a medium sized bowl from her perspective. Did she not need to heat her food up?

 

I was granted only a few moments of contemplation before she came back to sit down. The action sent tremors that could be felt across my entire tiny body. Knocking me down to the ground. To think her settling her ass down would be enough to extinguish any form of life in any nearby radius had sent a sudden shiver down my spine. 

 

Upon further inspection, I could then see she was holding the bowl on top of her lap. From the angle I was at, I could even see what lay in titanic prison… Which were alive creatures?

 

It was no optical illusion or trickery. It was real. There were real creatures in her bowl. Not dead, but alive. I could even see some trying to run up the walls of the bowl, if you could even call them walls. Fumbling in their attempts. A Tiny man was seen by me running from the centre to the top, before reaching an angle of incline too steep that led to him slipping down pathetically. It was too far for me to make out, but it seemed like he was sobbing. 

 

*Growl* 

 

A loud, booming sound could be heard from the inner workings of Lena’s belly. From the perspective of these creatures that noise may even be ear-shattering. Disheartening even. I was no fool, I knew that was a bad premonition for what was to come.  I saw my wife pick up one of the creatures by the hands so she could scrutinise his face. From that clear view I ended up exmaning him too. 

 

He was a He, at least presumably from the body composition of Earthly animals. The body was humanoid and large. It must have been their species’ natural size. Being much larger than a human. Of course due to Lena’s goddess magic or whatever it be, I was roughly the same size. Maybe a few cm shorter or so. The man screeched in an unholy language, something I had never heard of before. Being an alien to me, this came as no surprise. But across the language barrier, the general sounds of fear, terror and bitterness all came through. 

 

He begged. I could hear his plea, maybe not understand the finer nuances of why and so, but I could still hear it all. I could understand his terror as it came through the invisible wall created between our languages.

 

Instinctively I stared back to the face of my wife. Who had just finished inspecting her small prisoner. There was a small, brief pause in the atmosphere. I wasn’t sure if I should voice my opinion or not. I was just a human. Unaware completely of the smaller subtexts of this world. You couldn’t even blame me to be honest, We were all stuck in our little bubble of our solar system.

 

… 

 

The silence continues. Ah Fuck it. I Thought. Resigning myself to my curiosity. I wonder if this entire Goddess ordeal has caused a great change in myself. Afterall, while I feel bad, I don’t feel compelled to save him.

 

“Hey, Lena. Uh, What’s going on?” Telepathically asking. 

 

“I’m just having a quick little snack.” She contends back. Lost to her hunger.

 

Just a quick little snack’

 

The words rang through my ears, it was a terrifying thought. She would be fine eating a perfectly normal intelligent life form like it was nothing. I found that rather alarming.

 

“I can sense that you’re distressed,” her voice snaps back, as she soothes her tone at the saddened thought of possibly scaring me. “These people are exiles of neighbouring planets. What happened to them before is beyond our business, as of right now they are simply snacks.”

 

Lena offers me an explanation, as if to answer my questions. How did she know exactly what I wanted to know? She was awfully good at that. However, the thought of such a titanic figure being able to read me like a book for some reason didn’t bother me.

 

During our entire conversation, the tiny alien humanoid man was silent. Only looking to what would be the possible death sentence he was in for, towards the saliva filled cave leading to hell he was going to head towards. She opened her mouth, to the man, he was about 40 metres away from Lena’s face. Of course to her, it would be merely a couple centimetres.  As such, the humidity from the insides of her mouth poured out to the world outside. Sultry heat that was beyond any tropical environment on earth would have escaped from her gigantic mouth. 

 

I counted my lucky stars that it wasn’t me there. Or at least I would before I realised I’ve ended up somewhere far more humid and wet recently…

 

The tiny she held was now slowly being drawn towards the mouth. The distressed Silent air around him had swiftly converted itself to a state of panic. Pure unrivalled distress. Screams, cries, horrific shrills like none other came from the once silent man. Begging for her to stop, for Lena to subside her hunger for him. For the Titanic goddess before him to let go of his existence. It was a hard sight to watch. Painful even.  Who knew what he smelled, what he saw, or what he heard. A mere fraction of the shuddering experience was barely visible to me, who watched from the sidelines away from danger.

 

Lena had ignored all his pleas, his protests and demands. She had no intention of leaving her belly unfilled. To her, this man was seemingly nothing more than a snack. Something to please her tongue and supreme taste buds, not even a proper meal worth any nutritional value. She had mentioned that there was nothing else to this alien figure, from what I can see. She had clearly meant it.

 

She pushed him in, where he stuck to the cohesion and adhesion forces that bind him to her pink spongy tongue. Her spit, or Saliva acting stronger than any glue to stick the man in place. Lena kept her mouth open, for the man who’s back was stuck entirely to her tongue to grasp one last look at the world. At least that’s what the man may of thought, in all honesty it seems that she’s just enjoying herself. When Lena’s enjoying herself, she probably couldn’t care less about things like a final farewell for her prey. She was simply enjoying the taste of him. That much was evident when her mouth began closing. The tiny inside protested roughly, voicing the coarse words from the inner sanction of Lena’s mouth. Words that were not understandable to my human ears, but it was clear what was being said. From what I could see, the man’s body was being shut off. As Lena’s mouth got ever so closer to closing off for good, the man’s voice muffled. Before finally, her mouth shut and lay dormant. The loud screeching tone and begging now forever silenced. From the moment her colossal lips met with one another, the man’s voice was forever cut off. 

 

Now there was nothing to hear. His voice far, far too weak to pass even the slightest bit of noise through the prison known as her oral cavity. From hazarding a guess, he was most likely drowning in the sticky, enzyme rich environment of her saliva. Or sloshing around in her tongue as she played and tasted her prey. Lena was a force of nature, something ordinary mortals could do nothing but prey and beg that they would be spared from her whims. I was lucky, That much was clear to me from witnessing such a display. I silently make a vow to never try to get my wife angry.

 

*-Gulp-*

 

The sound of a splatter, of a powerful gullet was heard. As I witness seeing Lena forcefully swallow the man whole. His outline in her throat was invisible, he was simply too small to create anything like that. But I could tell the moment he fell through her esophagus, from the moment he would have had to witness himself falling down. Landing in hell. If such a place existed then it must be the sight in front of me. The literal belly of the beast. 

 

Despite the painful screaming that would inevitably be ensuing in her belly. There was no sound heard. Her stomach walls were far too thick and strong to let her prey let out even a slither of noise. Maybe if I went right to her belly and tried hearing, then I could maybe hear something. There was no real reason for me to attempt such folly though.

 

Lena swiftly finished eating and exhaled loudly. Moving onto the next Humanoid creature in the bowl. Unfazed, at what she had just done. 

 

“Hmm? Oh, What are you staring at? My little scholar.” She whispered with a passionate gaze towards me. “Was this a little too much? You can ignore me if you want, I’ll try to make them a little quieter too. I’ve given you your food already.” Pointing with her index finger towards the side of the chair arm.

 

I snap out of the trance of watching the atrocities next to me, and look to my left. There is a plate with some small bits of bread crumbs, all dipped in some form of sauce and have cheese on top. 

 

“All yours,” she cheerfully says. “Now what movie do you wanna watch?”

Chapter End Notes:

Wow, Lena just ate a man alive. An alien who’s identity is anonymous but known as being in “exile”. So today’s chapter was more on vore.

To be honest I kinda want to know what people view Lena as. E.g Kind and benevolent or cruel and obsessive. Etc. as well as what kinda tags or actions people may want to see in the future.  

You can do that in the reviews, and leave some feedback too. I greatly appreciate it: and thanks for reading.