- Text Size +



Story Tags - SHRINKING, MICROSCOPIC, GENTLE VORE, METABOLISM

Get access to early drafts on https://www.patreon.com/keliadom

Or leave a tip on https://www.buymeacoffee.com/keliadom

Check out the definitive .pdf version here: https://www.deviantart.com/keliadom

Thank you all for your support!




Kissing him down

By Keliadom


Night had just fallen, and for the first time in a while, Victor found himself in pleasant company. Amelia, his host, turned her stereo on before joining him back on the couch. Smooth, lofi beats filled the air. Both were hesitant, uncertain how to start. Her living room was dimly lit. Shadows increased on their shapes as they slowly inched closer together. Amelia possessed a stocky upper body, giving her an increased presence. Her long, curly red hair projected an image of a long lost barbarism of the north, contrasting with her guest’s plain visage.

“Shall we?” she asked Victor. He put his hand on one of her imposing, motherly thighs, his hand caressing up to the inside of her boyish shorts. Amelia pushed her head back, feeling his kisses on her neck, her hands rubbing her sides as she felt her nipples tense up. She wanted him inside her. Victor pushed his head down her side, lifting her shirt as he kissed her ribcage down to the top of her shorts, feeling the start of the full curve of her midsection. Heat in the room increased, and both started panting.

Amelia pushed him back, and for a moment admired him. The low light on the side table gave his features striking angles she had previously missed. She leaned down on him, her bountiful breasts pressing on his chest as her thick lips covered his, her long curls covering their passion. The pale northerner placed her hand behind his head, pressing it toward herself. Victor closed his eyes and felt his mouth be overtaken. A large, surprisingly meaty tongue pushed inside, filling his mouth entirely. Her upper and lower lip covered his mouth as soft moans travelled down his oesophagus. With every passing moment, every beat of her heart, Victor felt increasingly possessed by her mouth. Her tongue retired, and warmth pressed against his entire face. Behind him, her hand felt particularly warm, irradiating its heat all over his body.

He opened his eyes, only to witness the impossible: a lower lip the size of his head blocked his view. 

“What the hell?” He yelled. But to no avail, the pink-red mass approached him again. In a moment, Victor realized he was sitting down on a couch that was now rapidly approaching the size of a large outdoors park, with Amelia’s hand a monument behind him as she leaned her body forward over his diminishing form. There was no time to escape as her lips parted and out came a massive tongue, larger than most structures. The wet muscle mass knocked him down, gutting the air out of his stomach before it collided against his body, surrounding him completely as it pulsed larger relative to his shrinking size. Amelia’s saliva engulfed her date. Vertigo took him just as he felt brought up, before falling down through her fluids just moments later, reaching a new floor provided by the pulsing mass of her tongue. Victor crouched down, put his feet against the sinewy musculature, her taste buds rapidly approaching his size, and kicked up. He swam as best as he could, clumsy as he was, before finally breaching the surface tension of her saliva.


Sound rushed back to his ears as Victor yelled, gasping for air. All had happened in an instant. Amelia’s moans pierced the air like a deafening gasp, her vocal waves like an impossible tremor. He noticed her upper lip, far above him, the usual subtle folds on its thick rim now deep fissures in which he could get lost. Her lip made way for her large teeth, and then her upper palate. She had retracted him inside, her body heat hitting his swimming self like the draft one might feel going outside in the middle of summer. 


Victor took stock of his situation. Above him, thick columns of saliva fell from the roof of her mouth. Behind him, her teeth closed in as the lips sealed whatever exit there could be. Powerful moans reverberated across the human cavern. There was no doubt in his mind Amelia was masturbating herself right this instant. The gaping void of her mouth continued its expansion, now a sort of ungodly sized habitat. The middle of her tongue created a valley, its sides engorging as the muscle moved. Victor’s heart jumped as everything shifted forward. Amelia was swallowing! The massive floor rose up and down, pushing Victor forward in her depths as his shrinking form became almost unobservable down her throat.


Amelia couldn’t even feel him travelling down her oesophagus, but she knew he was there. She was determined to get him the experience of a lifetime. Her legs were spread out on the couch, a hand deep inside her vagina, rocking as much fluid out of it as she could, her thumb pressing on the clitoris as Amelia’s other hand softly rubbed a turgid nipple. Eventually, the red-haired girl swallowed. Again and again and again. Victor was inside her, as she wanted. “Now,” she thought, “for the coup de grâce.


Poor Victor struggled. He slid down an unending shaft coated in saliva. The walls, despite being almost vertical, showed a lot of differing angles at his size. A sudden jerk of her throat propelled him forward into the air, away from all surfaces. His rapidly shrinking microscopic size found itself falling in the centre of the fleshy cylinder, a fall that felt forever. He passed an opening, a final aperture that gave way to a new-found world. His eyes could barely see, yet a sort of translucent red light passed through the distant walls he could see on the horizon. Victor landed on the ground, his minuscule body bouncing off the flesh.


Her stomach, luckily for him, was empty. The sound of Amelia’s racing heartbeat felt like a drum of war. The sound of blood rushing through her vessels rebounded around the walls like a rushing river. Victor stood up and incredulously took stock of the situation. However could he get out of here? Was it even possible? The distant walls of her stomach seemed twice as far away as they were a moment ago, a distant reddish hue that felt hundreds of kilometres away, with more every second. Ever growing pillars of saliva fell from her oesophagus’s opening, Victor noticed. With every passing moment, more dripped down, surrounding his form. The inner walls of this circle of saliva pushed toward him, raising a wall of liquid hundreds of meters high and soon creating an ocean. Victor covered his eyes, moments before being completely and utterly engulfed. Torrents pushed him around with demonic speed, his stomach lurching, his heart jumping in his throat. He could barely understand the orientation of his body inside her.


Amelia’s heartbeats increased its tempo as another orgasm fired through her nervous system. Victor could hear the rising tempo clear as day despite barely grasping at life as the saliva torrent tumbled him in all manners of direction. His head would sometimes pop out inside a microscopic bubble of oxygen, which at his present size was like a large, rare caverns. In one of these moments, he could see it: extensive, circular, contracting and expanding walls of flesh, toward which the vast flood of bodily fluids pushed him. One last contraction, and the giant arch that poked out the saliva yawned wide, throwing Victor and everything else in its dark depth. Her intestinal tract. Up and down Victor was carried to the rhythm of the contractions.


Amelia, for her part, was on her way to her fourth orgasm. She had switched hands a few times, her couch completely ruined by constant gushes of her vaginal lube, expelling at the same time as her contractions while images of Victor thrashing about, ever shrinking, rocked her imagination. By now he should be entering the final bout of the ride she had prepared for him, barely able to contain herself as she picked up the half-empty water bottle on the side table and downed all of it. Without a shred of hesitation, she jammed the opening of the now empty container inside her open sex, filling it back with her body’s lubricant.


Victor could hear it coming. Although Amelia’s moans and bodily sounds were like a constant firework of deafening proportions, the sound of the upcoming rush of water was something else. Just as he had finally found purchase, had finally climbed one of the inner micro-folds of her intestinal tract, a mountain to him, he felt, in this pitch-black darkness of body movement, the approach of the rush of water. Victor took one last gasp of air, and suddenly found himself pushed out, into the abyss of Amelia’s body. Ever shrinking, the intestine became like an infinite valley of contracting walls, the opposing lining impossible to discern so far it was. Victor did not even notice as his body passed through the walls of her tract, absorbed as nutrients for Amelia’s cells. Miniature enough that infinitesimally small spheres of oxygen, micro bubbles, became a place to catch a breather until eventually absorbed to nourish a cell in oxygen. Over the next half hour, Victor would eventually find himself expelled with the cell’s liquid excretion toward her epidermis as Amelia overheated her body with exertion.


The whole ordeal lasted an hour. Amelia was spent. Her tense thighs looked like she had just come back from leg day at the gym. Turgid nipples, sore from her ministrations, burned with leftover passion. Her hair and body were completely matted with sweat while a puddle of cunt juice spread over at least two square metres on her wooden floor.


“I really should have gotten a towel,” she thought. Amelia stood up on top of the ruined couch. She passed her hands over her body, wiping her sweat off. She spent the next hour looking at her expelled liquids meticulously until, eventually, she found her search warranted as there, in a small drop, she saw his form, slowly growing back. Victor, completely curled up in a foetal position, had lost consciousness from exhaustion and was now asleep, a look of peace painting his features.


Only ten minutes later, his eyes opened. His clothes tattered, his body drenched, he found himself sitting up in the middle of Amelia’s living room. There she was, completely nude, her body’s musculature tensed up from what must have been an incredible workout. He looked at her, completely aghast, unsure if this was reality. Amelia quickly downed a fresh bottle of water, replenishing her strength.

So, up for seconds?” She asked him, smacking her lips.