- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: Any publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Author's Chapter Notes:

One-off story, at least for now. I think it's at a solid stopping point, but I'd be happy to write more if there's an interest. 

In the not-so distant future on a wild planet similar to Earth, our hero, a macrophile, struggles to find meaning in his job. Soon, his whole world changes when he meets one of the women of that planet’s shallow seas… 


I’d like to say I was selected for the mission because I already have the implants. One in my throat allows me to communicate in water as I would in air, and one that’s in my ear can do the same thing in reverse. But really, I figure it’s because my boss caught me jerking off in the company shower. 

          It’s long hours and brutal work. Delivering clandestine packages to clients in a number of absurd locales has perks, of course, but more than anything, a courier’s job is awful, first and foremost. I’m entitled to a longer shower. Longer than 10 minutes anyway. 
          At least warn me before you come in and turn the water off. 

          I thought about that while I slid into the ocean, and the damn grin on my boss’s stupid face. I can’t believe he asked me what was so arousing in that meeting where he gave me this assignment.
          “Nothing, sir,” I sighed.
          “It had to have been something!” 

          He laughed this big and dusty laugh, then slid over the papers. Deliver 3 quarts of Pink Psychoplasm to such and such location off the coast of Flyman’s Reef. Too covert to send a boat, too trackable. You know this shit’s experimental, and illegal. Client’s probably a supervillain; don’t ask questions and we won’t get nailed with as much liability in the event that you get caught.   
          “And remember: the Merfolk there are known to be aggressive, and they take whatever the hell they want,” he said. “Don’t let anybody know of your delivery, but especially not any of the Mer if they approach you. I know how dangerous it is out there, so don’t be a jackass.”
          I almost laughed. Hey, here’s this really dangerous thing you’re doing for no thanks. Have fun out there. “Anything else?” I asked.
          “Just keep your fucking head on, Slim.” 
          I shook my head. One day I’ll have a better job than this. 
          At least the sun was out today, the light flickering down below the waves. The reef bustled with life: fish swam by and eels poked their heads out of the folds between the coral, jellyfish were drifting. I really like the ocean, and seeing the Mer women is often nice, as well. They’re beautiful, if prone to getting violent with each other. It can be a little scary when they’re fighting over space—or their next meal. 
          The ocean’s not the problem. Not at all. 
          It’s just real dead-end, the courier thing. One of these days, I know I’m gonna slip it up. And then I’ll be in jail or maybe dead. 
          I swam onward, following the coordinates. I saw the shadows of two Mer pass overhead, the woman’s body dwarfing her male partner. Common stuff for most species. I felt a little jealous, being human.
          Though, both were still bigger than me. I paddled quietly, descending towards the seabed where I’d be less visible, and less disruptive of the Merfolks’ preferred space. I wondered what the client would do with the Pink Psychoplasm: how it’d change them, what effects that’d have. It always leaves a splash, no matter what. 
          If you want to know what I was jerking off to, by the way, it’s this giantess porn video that I’ve committed to memory. That stuff drives me wild. Just been my thing since I was young. 
          A shadow passed over the sun. I looked up, seeing an enormous silhouette, and moving fast. I didn’t get a clear look, but it appeared to be a swordfish, sleek and focused. Chasing prey. The crashing waves above were adding to the awesomeness of its display of power. Moving left, then right, and turning on a dime, all in an instant. Spearing fish and swallowing them whole.       
          I laughed to myself. Spectacular location. Lovely real estate, truly. Just mind the neighbors
          I felt something hard crash into my back. I was nearly paralyzed with shock and pain.
          I turned, adrenaline pumping through me, to find another huge fish: stocky, over six feet long. No teeth, like a grouper back on Earth. 
          It opened and closed its jaws at me, fanning with aggression. I tried to keep my eyes on it and backed away slowly. Then it charged again. It nailed me in the stomach.
          I doubled over, seeing stars. I had no idea how much of the reef it would protect like this, but I had to make it as far away as possible.
          I swam for real this time, as fast as I was able to. I felt it chasing me, its slimy head occasionally grazing me. My heart was pounding, terrified that it would rupture the Pink Psychoplasm tanks. 
          Then, a huge torrent of water moved me far ahead, and I looked back. It was the swordfish, up above me, grouper flailing on its spear. Only, it wasn’t a swordfish, but a woman: a huge Mermaid, the spear rising way up above her head.
          I caught my breath, then bowed to her. “Thank you for saving me,” I trembled.
          She looked down at me, finding my eyes, then lower, to my body. The woman smirked, licking her lips, the blood pooling around her face. 
          “No problem, Legs,” she smiled. “I was hungry.”
          She was unimaginably beautiful.
          Her eyes were two dark pools slanting with curiosity at me. Her gills along the inside of her neck opened and closed, unfurling long, elegant fronds, and then contracting. Her body glimmered bright with silver fins and deep blue lines that ran along her, from her jawline to her tail, which fanned out to a deadly crescent moon. That tail was thick with muscle, casting waves each time she moved. Her grin revealed a row of silent daggers in her mouth. 
          She had to be over thirteen feet long.
          The fish struggled in place against the spear, its black blood forming clouds within the water. That long, impossibly sharp weapon rose above the woman’s head before returning down. At its base, it widened to a mass bulking her shoulders: a heap of flesh, heart-shaped, contracting tight, and then relaxing. Pure muscle. I figured that must be the way she’s able to control it in the water, and to help her steer her body as she swims. 
          I shuddered at the thought of being pierced. 
          She lowered her head, reaching up to pull the grouper off her spear. In seconds, she’d consumed it. Everything but the tail. 

She looked at me, then to the fish tail floating in the water. She held it in between her fingers and reached out to me. “Do you want any?” she said.
          I shook my head, still awestruck. “You can finish it.”
          She nodded. “Thank you,” swallowing it whole. “I need a lot to help maintain my figure.”  

          “I’d imagine,” I said, blushing.

          Her smile widened. “Do you like my size, little one?”

          Another gush of hot blood filled my cheeks, and I grew hard. I nodded, looking away from her.

          “Don’t worry,” she whispered. “I do too.” 
          She pulled me close to her. I felt her breathe. “I love how big I am.”
          “You do?”
          She took my hand and guided me to feel her abs. She flexed them, and I felt the muscle underneath explode with potency. “My size is power, little one. It’s beautiful. When I wake up, I see the other fish inside the reef. I’m confident that any one I take will be consumed. I’m bigger than the other males who live here. Bigger even than the other females too. I’m very dominant. Nothing here can really challenge me; I’m fucking apex.” 
          She looked at me in lust, taking my wrist. She slid me into her. “Feel how wet that makes me, little one.” 
          I cupped her cheek and gazed with longing at her eyes. “Can I keep going?”
          Her lips pressed up against mine, and her tongue flooded my mouth. I slid mine over hers and under, dancing with it as we kissed. “I would love for you to, little one.”
          I slipped my fingers out of her, then in, increasing speed. She moaned, her hips gyrating in the water. She pulled my head to her and kissed me ravenously. “Go down on me,” she said. “I need you there.”
          We moved down to the cliffs above the seabed. She straddled each side with her arms, sashaying her hips above the chasm. 

I held tight to her body as I teased her. She was trying not to swing her tail too hard and buck me off, but couldn’t help herself. My head was swimming and she swung me left and right, but I found her bursts of power unimaginably sexy. I held tight. 

          I started eating her in earnest and her moans transformed to hollers. It was like the whole reef filled with her, her shouts like thunder crackling through the sky. 

          “Make me come! You’re gonna make me come! You’re gonna make me, baby! Make me come! Yeah, make me come! Ah ~ ! Oh my God ~ !!!”

          Her screams rattled me to the core. So loud. So everywhere. I stared up at this woman’s face in glorious, ecstatic wonder, her head still far above my own despite me resting on her belly, and I felt her finally gush, her pulse of come releasing out into the depths. A look of satisfaction filled her face as she grew limp, her gill flaps opening and closing as her breaths began to slow. 
          She rose herself above the chasm, swam to me, and kissed me. “Thank you, little one,” she wisped. “You made me feel like I’m a goddess.”
          I smiled back at her. “I’m happy to be your acolyte.” 
          She ran her tongue along her teeth, staring at me. “Come back to my home for a while. I’m going to get to know you better.”          “Who would I be to refuse?”  

...

She had me hold tight to her belly as she swam, her body carving through the water. 
          Along the way, she stopped to eat several more fish. “I hope that you don’t mind, of course,” she told me.
          I shook my head. “I never would.”
          “That’s good. I’m very pleased when I am full.”
          “How much do you need to eat?”
          “About fifty pounds or so per day is fine. But I really prefer to eat about a hundred. Mer keep growing all throughout our lives, albeit slowly. I need to make sure I can keep my status,” she explained. “More food, and I’m more likely to keep growing.” 
          My face grew warm. “Are you the biggest Mer you’ve ever met?”
          She shook her head. “I’m flattered you can picture me that way. But no, I’m just the biggest on the reef. I met an awe-inspiring woman, once. A great white shark Mermaid: her jaws lined top to bottom with huge teeth, her fins so sharp they nearly cut the water, and her tail so long and powerful she could smash rock with it. She was over twenty-five feet long,” she said to me. “And well over four thousand pounds. She was… incredible.”
          I moved close to her ear, my lips almost touching her. “You’re gonna be that big someday.”
          Her breaths grew shaky, filling with desire. “No,” she whispered back to me. “I’m going to be bigger.” 
          She gripped my cheeks and pulled me to her, kissing me with hunger. 
          “I’m gonna be the biggest thing that swims.” 

...

She took me through a long and winding passage between rocks, eventually emerging to a cave with a small skylight and a beach: a beautiful cenote, with the sunset casting orange rays onto the walls.  

          I removed the breathing apparatus from my nostril and put down my pack, settling down onto a stone. Even in the water down below, she was still at eye level with me. 
          “Thank you for having me,” I said, then looked around. “You have good taste.” 

          “You do taste pretty good,” she smirked. 

          I held her hand and knelt down, kissing her. Playfully, she pulled me in the water. We laughed, splashing each other, chatting as the sun went down.

          I finally climbed out again and rested on the beach. She dragged herself onto the space beside me.
          “Don’t you need to sleep in the water?” I asked.
          “I have lungs as well,” she said, then paused. Then laughed. “Get you a girl who can do both.” 
          I laughed with her. “I hope that I already have,” I replied, smiling. 

          “The water better supports my weight, though,” she continued, gazing at me. “I’ll just rest here for a while before going back.” 

She was laying on her side, resting on her arm. She moved hair out of my face. “So. I meant to ask you earlier: What are you doing all the way down here?”
          “I’m carrying a pretty important shipment, actually. I’m not really supposed to talk about it–”
          “I won’t make you,” she said.
          “Thank you, hon,” I smiled. “But it doesn’t really matter; I don’t care. It’s stupid anyway; my job, I mean. They don’t treat me very well.”
          “How do they treat you?”
          “We’re pretty disposable. I mean that we’re not even paid that much, given the trouble. I’m a smuggler, basically. I’m called a courier, though. You make more doing this than legal stuff, but it’s not great. I still can’t afford to enroll in college again or anything, and the economy is really bad right now. It’s not like I can blame them—just not much to go around.” 
          She held my hand. 
          “The work’s just really draining,” I continued, looking off from her. “You run from cops, swim five miles a day, risk life and limb, and kiss your boss’s ass for basic shit like taking showers. Stuff like that.”
          “I’m sorry you aren’t treated very well.” She paused. “I can make them. If you want.”          
          I laughed. “That’s very nice of you. But I don’t want much trouble.” I let her pull me into her and listened to her heartbeat. Somehow, despite the fact that she could kill me in an instant, or maybe even because of it, she made me safe. I felt secure with her. Her love filled every corner of the room. I soaked in it. 
          “I’m carrying Pink Psychoplasm, by the way. Do you know what that stuff is?”
          She nodded. “I do. Word gets around, even down here. I’ve always wondered what it’d be like to use it.”
          “I delivered 40 ounces of it to this client I had once. She sent in a message the next day, saying that it made her feel incredible. Her desires flowed out of her mind, gushing out and spilling to her flesh. She felt expansive. Said her body tingled with delight, and felt this palpable, intoxicating power as she changed…”  
          “It transforms your body into your desires. Doesn’t it?”
          “That’s what they say. A little changes you a little,” I explained. “So, with a lot… you can be anything.” 
          Her heart was beating faster than before.

          “I have three quarts of it,” I mentioned.

          “That’s a lot.”  

          “Even for you,” I smiled. 

          She kissed my forehead, stroking her thumb over my hand. Her breathing picked up, and I could feel her getting hot again. “I weigh a thousand pounds already. Thirteen-and-a-half feet long. Imagine just how heavy I would be.”

          “You’d be massive.”

          “I’m massive now,” she said. “I’d be colossal.” 

          My heart skipped a beat. “You’d be unstoppable.”

          “I could do anything…”

          “Be anything…”
          "I'd grow until I couldn't anymore..." 
          I felt a cloud of lust steadily form. The cenote faintly smelled like sex. She stuck her fingers in my mouth. I tasted her pussy. 
          “Do you want to be a leviathan?”
          “I’d love that more than anything,” she breathed. “And if I ever get to be, I want you there with me. I want you to be smaller than my breast, you standing on it as I suck your little cock. I want to feel my pussy swallow you. I want to flood you with my come, my muscles surging tight against your tiny body. I want to shake the world each time I roar.” 
          We kissed in all the splendor of our dreams.
          “If you do,” I said between them, “just make sure you let me out of you when we’re both finished.”
          “I will,” she said. “I promise I won’t hurt you, little one.”
          Then she placed her hand on the top of my thigh, tracing my cock with her fingers. She grinned. “We can try a little of that now.”
          “Okay,” I whispered, smiling.
          Her long, blue tongue came surging from her mouth, licking the base of me, then back up to the tip, where she swirled it around the head. She engulfed it in her mouth, folding her tongue in order to put pressure on it. She loosened, then went tight again. I moaned, eyes fluttering, mouth slack and open. “Oh my God,” I breathed. “Keep going, baby.” 
          Faster, she took me into her, bobbing her head up and down, her body rumbling as she moaned. Then she put my dick between her palm and stroked, first slow, but growing faster. 
          “Tell me that you want me to be huge,” she demanded. “Tell me that you want to fuck the biggest woman in the world.”
          “I want you huge,” I stammered, trembling. “God, I want you huge. I want you so damn big that I can feel you in the water even if you’re miles away—I want you so damn big that you take up the whole horizon—so damn big that you become the sea itself—I want to fuck the biggest woman in the world—I want to fuck the biggest woman in the universe.”
          She wrapped her huge breasts over me and fucked me, sliding up and down, and heaving with desire, almost piercing me a few times with her spear. “Then fuck me! Fuck my tits! My giant fucking tits!”
          I pushed myself between her, head swimming with her and seeing stars. Faster and faster she moved up and down, becoming more aroused as I was hitting climax. 
          “Now come for me! Now come for your new goddess! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Yes!!!
          I shouted, and she placed her lips over my tip, swallowing everything there was that I could give her. 
          I grew limp.
          The world was soft and fuzzy.
          I panted heavily, unable to move or think of anyone or anything but her. I felt incredible.    
          When I was ready, we embraced each other, cuddling. I felt the sharp blades of her fins; the pulsing, terribly strong muscles that support her spear, massaging it. I felt her smooth, long tail; her abs; her tender breasts. She held me, feeling what there was to feel. She made me feel so precious.     

          “I need to slide into the water now,” she said, stroking my hair. “I hope you don’t mind if I sleep so soon. I’ve had a very big day. My body needs its rest in order to metabolize and grow.”
          I smiled. “I hope you grow as much as you would like to.”
          She smiled back, weakly. “You know I won’t be able to do that. But I’ll accept what blessings come.”
          Her splashes echoed through the cave. “Sweet dreams, my little one.”
          With that, she was below. 
          I stared up, looking out into the stars that pierced the ceiling. I saw them sparkling off the waves, then I looked down into the water. Already, she was sleeping: eyes closed, floating just below the surface. She even snored, which I found pretty adorable. The water shook, if only just a bit.
          I went over to my pack, pulled out the tanks of Psychoplasm, opened up the top of one. It bathed the walls with neon light: unnatural, thick fuchsia.
          I wondered what might happen if I just didn’t deliver them. You know? I’d be late anyway. I’m way behind schedule, obviously. I considered a few possibilities for consequences: 

          1 - They think I stole the stuff and pocketed the money. Boss or his boss sends a hitman after me. That’s pretty bad.
          2 - It’s bad, but maybe I can lie and say a Mer just fucked me up real bad, and stole it. Maybe I come back with all my clothes and gear torn up. So they just fire me for my incompetence, and I got back to her.
          3 - Maybe just disappear without a trace and live with her. I could disable the tracker anklet that they have on me. I think I still remember how to do that.
          I was pretty terrified, honestly. 
          What have I been thinking today? I’ve only known her for a few hours… I don’t even know her name. I’ve been so sexed up that I’ve been acting really crazy. Throw away my life, drop everything for someone I just met. But, then again… 
          I just felt if anyone deserved it, it was her. I felt a flow of love course through me, pink like Psychoplasm. It made me glow. My heart was very bright. 
          I really want to give her all the world. 
          I came back to the rocks and stood, the moon filtering down. I looked at her below me, still asleep, and barely moving. Wondering how much she’d grow tonight. “I want to make you happy, hon,” I whispered. 

          When I thought about how strong she was, and thought about how gentle she had been with me, and how protected I felt, deep in her cenote, a sense of peace flushed through me. “Nobody won’t hurt you,” I told myself. “I trust her.” 
          “Tomorrow, I will give you everything.”   

...

I awoke to splashing and pink light. When I opened my eyes, she was beside me. 

          She smiled dreamily. “Good morning, little one.”

          I nuzzled into her. “Good morning, baby.”

          I cupped her cheek and pulled her close into a kiss. She returned the kiss, devouring me: my lips, my cheek, my neck. We laughed, exploring one another, caught up in the bliss of being present. I felt my hand grow warm against her forehead. 

          “Are you sick?” I asked. “You’re burning up.”

          She shook her head. “Oh, no. The dorsal rectus muscles of my eyes just heat my brain. It’s common in swordfish.”
          “Oh, I gotcha.”
          She nodded. “It’s to keep my brain and eyes working at full capacity when I swim through colder waters. I wouldn’t be as good at chasing prey if any part of me slowed down, especially the most important part. You understand I need a lot of prey.”
          “Oh, that’s actually really cool,” I said. “That sounds really helpful, too. Have you eaten today?”
          She smiled, rubbing her belly. “I have. I ate four eels, three big cephalopods, two dozen or so little whitefish, and a bird that landed just above the surface. A little more than usual. Good hunting today.” After a pause, she spoke again. “Do you want anything?”
          I shook my head. “No, thank you. I’ll just have one of the freeze-dried diatomeas I have with me. Extremely nutritious and filling, if a little bland,” I said.”Would you like one?”
          “I’d love to try it.”
          So we shared a couple. As I went to grab another, I hovered above my pack, considering the tanks. I steeled myself: breathed in, then out. 
          This is the moment. You have nothing to fear. Nothing to lose. And everything to gain. 
          Then I removed them from the pack and brought them to her.

          “I want you to have something,” I said.
          “What is it?”

          I opened the lid. She peered inside, her dark eyes sparkling with magenta light. “That’s it.”
          I nodded. “Yes. It is.”      

          “I admit that I’ve been thinking of it very much… Every time I do, it makes me wet. But, won’t you get in trouble?” 
          “I can always say a Mer took it,” I smirked. 
          “It wouldn’t even really be a lie,” she purred. “But, if something happens, I’ll protect you.” 
          “Are you sure?” I asked.
          “I’m very territorial,” she said, swishing her tail.
          She leaned over and whispered in my ear. “Tell me what you want.”
          Already hard, I looked at her, eyes wide. “I want us to go back out into the water. Because I know that you’ll outgrow this place.”
          She grew a smile, took me by the hand, and led me to the open sea. My breathing apparatus back in place, I slowed my breaths, opened the tanks, and watched the Psychoplasm bubble over her.

          The sea became so hot around her that it fizzled, she moaned and started playing with her clit. At at once, she loosed these huge, erotic howls into the water. 
          Her skin took on the Psychoplasm’s color. I couldn’t tell if it was hurting her, but I was worried, and I wanted to help her any way I could.
          “Tell me what you want,” I said. “To help you focus.”
          “I want to be three times my size,” she whined. “I want to weigh over ten thousand pounds.” So it began. Her voice becoming deeper with each word. “I want my skin to remain soft to touch, but be impenetrable. I want my spear to be so long and sharp that it can slice the very water. I want to be so powerful that any swipe of my huge tail can create trenches. I want to make cyclones when I chase prey, and form tsunamis every time I come.”
          Her body lengthened, boiling the sea. She roared as flesh and fat packed onto her, braids of muscle braiding through her abs, her back, her tail. Her teeth lengthened with new enamel, rising up, anticipating the predation that would come. Enormous spikes of cartilage erupted from her back and her now monumental tail, which she was slamming hard against the seabed as she grew. 
          She screamed again, her body reaching fifteen feet, then twenty feet. She rubbed herself with frenzy, masturbating at the vibrant rush of power, calling me, demanding that I witness her new strength.
          “I’m becoming—fuck—I’m now—I’m—Mmmnh!!” Her flesh bubbled with noise, expanding out. Suddenly, she looked at me, biting her lip, eyes narrow with desire. “I’m becoming titanic, little one,” she trembled. “Impregnable. Immovable. Enormous. Dominant… So very, very, very dominant.” 
          She grew again, beyond twenty five, extending into every direction. She was roaring, writhing, boiling with pleasure. Feeling her body as she changed, flexing her spines and closing them again, each time becoming bigger and more perfect. 
          “I need to feed,” she said. “I need more meat.” She sliced the water rapidly, consuming shreds of fish as they flew by. She started chasing after them, then bigger and bigger prey. 

          She swam with blinding speed and drive, like a blue laser—only with explosive force each time it passed. I saw her cleave through reef fish, rays, and eels, and she swallowed them in seconds. 
          “More,” she growled. “More meat inside of me.” I saw her eat whole schools of fish, and finally another swordfish, one almost as big as she had been moments ago. 
          “Give me all the world!” she roared, rubbing herself. “Let me be everything… A goddess. A leviathan! Let me become a huge leviathan! Ohhh Gooooood ~ !!!” 
          The water burst around her as she came with an immeasurable power. Thinking fast, I looked inside one of the tanks. I took a tiny drop of Psychoplasm, swallowed it. “I just want to be able to withstand her.”
          … So it was.
          When everything was over, and the water settled down, I looked at her in overwhelming awe. She was the whole horizon, dominating sea and sun and sky. She shimmered with a beautiful new glow, her eyes glazed back, her body spasming with ecstasy. Even just the force of her enormous gills opening and closing was enough to move me from my place. 
          Slowly, she awoke from her stupor. Her eyes met mine. Her smile shined.
          “Baby,” I cooed. “Oh hon, you look so beautiful.”
          She purred, her voice sultry and deep. “I know.” 
          She’d become more dominant, and confident, and powerful than anyone I’ve ever met before. The world was hers.
          “I think you’re over thirty-five feet long,” I said.
          “I better be.” She smirked, coursing her enormous tail through the water, moving me. 

          Her beautiful, bright skin was deeper blue, her markings violet, her big, new body shaking with new power. Her spear was indeed longer, and much sharper. She carved through stones with it with ease. She then turned to her tail and back and she caressed her giant spikes, admiring them. The way they made her strong. 
          “My pussy’s bigger,” she then said. She took a finger, now almost as large as my whole arm, and set it at my face. “Taste me.” 

          I did. And she was better than anything I’d ever had before.
          We swam with one another, admiring the way she looked and felt within the water. She breached into the sky, releasing huge eruptions in the sea, scaring the fish hundreds of feet out from us. She laughed and laughed, saying that she felt divine. 
          She took me to the chasm where I ate her out, and pushed me up against the wall. Her face was almost larger than my body, so close that I could feel her warmth. We kissed, her sweet saliva tracing down my lips, her tongue coiling around my face. 
          “I’m in the mood to mate now, little one.” 
          I stripped. She held me in between her palms, using my erection to please her clitoris. She moaned so loud and deep it shook the gorge, causing rocks to fall, which made us smile. 
          She let me crawl atop her, and I stood on her enormous breast, sucking on and pleasuring her nipples larger than my legs. She took my dick into her mouth and sucked me for a while, with the vibrations of her moans only increasing my new pleasure. Then, she set me down above her pussy.

          “I need you to fuck me now,” she said.

          I rubbed my dick against her clit again, and she called out in pleasure. It was bigger than my head, and beautiful, pulsing. I took her pre into my hands to make them wet, and then massaged it as I thrusted. 
          When she couldn’t take it anymore, she yelled, “Now get inside!”
          I happily obliged, and she surrounded me—and everything that I could see was her. The sweet, blue walls of overwhelming muscle cascaded onto me and over me and everywhere around me, hot and wet and beautiful, and she was yelling with a passion that I’ve never heard before. 

          I writhed for her, and played with her, and slammed my dick against her spot. The orgasm was building up within her, growing huge. As though she was a natural disaster, or a powerful and sleeping god about to wake. 
          She screamed and moaned and laughed and called my name, and then she came with such huge power that I couldn’t even breathe: entirely, completely smothered in the hot expanse of her new love, a love no other person in the world could ever give me.

          I was hers, entirely. I came with her, calling her name. 
          She set in her fingers, pulled me out, and wiped me off. Then, she kissed me many, many times. “You make me feel so wonderful, my little one,” she purred. “I think I need to do this with you again, later this evening.”
          So we did. 
          We spent that whole day making love. We just took breaks to rest, and eat. And she ate countless fish that day: “well over a thousand pounds,” she said. “Merely a twentieth of me or so,” she winked. “So much of that’s new muscle, too. I’m sure that I will get much heavier as I grow stronger.”
          I massaged her spikes, her shoulders, her broad neck. “You’re so much bigger than I ever thought was possible,” I cooed. 
          “I feel the same… It feels so wonderful.”
          When it was over, we were gazing at the moon. The stars were bright, like diamonds. I knew I’d made the right decision, loving her. 
          I rested on her heart, which beat so loud that it was everything that was. And everything that was was her. And it was wonderful, alive, and mountainous. 
          Finally, we laid down beside each other, resolving that we’d find or make another sea cave soon, maybe tomorrow. Something practical, before we just commit ourselves to pleasure every day.
          “Good night, my love,” I told her as I kissed her warm forehead.
          “Good night, my little lover,” she replied, doing the same. “And, hey, my little one?” 
          “Mhm?”
          Her voice was almost shaking with desire. Heavy. Hot. “Sometime soon… I need you to get me much more of that plasma.”

...

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading :) 

For any updates on me or my work, check out my Twitter: https://twitter.com/Llysanderwrites