- Text Size +

Greg wakes up and blinks his eyes open groggily, but sees nothing. Wherever he is, it’s pitch dark. The room he’s in seems to be moving, swaying gently as if he’s on a boat or something. What the fuck?

He strains to remember where he was last. He was at work, at the lab. He stayed late after everyone went home, excited to finalize the two-year-long project. The shrink ray. 

The floor beneath him makes a particularly sharp jerk, throwing him against the wall. It feels weird, like it’s made of… cardboard? 

He hears the sound of keys jingling and a door being unlocked and opened. The sounds seem to be amplified somehow, coming through the walls louder than they should be. Then he hears a man’s voice, also strangely too loud. 

“Abbie, honey? Come here for a second. I have something for you.” 

He recognizes that voice. Is that Mr. Phillips? The owner of the company? What the hell is going on? 

He hears a series of footsteps approaching, like someone running down a flight of stairs. 

“Hey Daddy! What are you doing here?” It’s a young woman’s voice, a girl probably around twenty years old. “Ooh, you got me a present?!” 

The room moves in the direction of the girl’s voice, knocking him off his feet again. It shakes sickeningly around him and he hears the sound of tearing paper all around, much louder than it should be. 

Suddenly the roof lifts off of the room and blinding light floods in, hurting his eyes. He blinks them shut and waits a moment to let them adjust, then slowly opens them and looks up. What he sees makes the blood drain from his face. 

Peering down at him is the very pretty face of a giant girl, looming above him as big as an office tower. Her jaw drops and she squeals with joy, jumping up and down excitedly as she stares down at him. 

“Oh my god, no way!” she says. She immediately reaches into the box, far too quickly for his comfort, and starts gently prodding him with her terrifyingly huge fingers. Her fingernails are painted bright pink with glittering sparkles. He instinctively backs away from her but quickly finds himself backed up into the corner of the box. 

“Aww, don’t be scared, little guy!” she coos. “This is that guy from your lab, right? The guy I said I liked? Oh my god, he’s like, soooo cute! I get to keep him?” 

“You sure do, kiddo. He can be like your little pet. Happy birthday!” 

“Oh my god, thank you so much Daddy! You’re the best!” She flings her arms around her dad to give him a hug, showing no concern for how violently this causes Greg to be flung around inside the box she’s holding. The nerve of these people! He’s a human being, not some girl’s pet! 

“You can’t tell anyone about him, okay? And take good care of him. It was a real hassle to get him for you, so I won’t be happy if I have to get you another one.”

“Of course! I wouldn’t do anything to hurt my cute little pet!” She returns to peering down into the box, starts gently petting his head with her finger. “Do you have a name, little guy?” 

He stares up at her, wide-eyed. Her face is beautiful enough to be intimidating under normal circumstances. As she stands now, towering over him, beaming down and gently licking her enormous lips, she’s absolutely terrifying. His throat dries up as she smiles down at him expectantly. “Aww, are you shy? You are so cute!” 

“I believe his name is Greg,” Mr. Phillips says. 

Abbie wrinkles her nose. “Greg? That’s so boring! I’m gonna name him something else.” 

“Whatever you want, honey,” Mr. Phillips says. “He’s all yours now.” 

Greg scoffs. “You can’t just change my name! What the hell is wrong with you people? Mr. Phillips! What do you think you’re doing shrinking me against my will and…”

Abbie bursts out laughing, casually drowning out Greg’ voice. “Aww, look who found his little voice! I like it! It’s so, like, squeaky and cute!” 

Is she not at all fazed by the fact that this is happening against his will? 

“That’s not....” 

“I’m gonna name you Snuggles!” She interrupts him cheerfully. “Because you’re so cute and you’re gonna be like my cuddly little teddy bear. What do you think, Snuggles?” 

He can’t believe this. “What do I think? I think fuck you, you little brat! I’m a human being, you can’t do this to me! You won’t get away with…”

“Aww, I think somebody is a little cranky,” she giggles. “Don’t worry cutie, we’re gonna have so much fun together!” Ignoring his continuing rant, she puts the lid back on the box, sealing him and his tiny voice in darkness again as he keeps screaming at her uselessly. “Okay well I’m gonna go to my room so he can get used to his new home. Thanks so much Daddy!” 

“You’re welcome sweetie. I’ve gotta get back to work anyway. Have fun with your new toy.” 

“Thanks Daddy! I will!” 

The box shakes him around violently as she jogs up the stairs and goes to her room. She sets the box down somewhere but doesn’t open it right away. He hears her rummaging around the room for several minutes. It sounds like she’s doing something with packing tape. 

Then without warning, she snatches up the box again and sets it down on what feels like a soft and bouncy surface. The lid of the box comes off and light streams in, and then she tips the box onto its side, throwing him onto all fours on its upturned inside wall. 

“Okay cutie, come on out!” 

Before he even has a chance to get his bearings, she dumps him unceremoniously out of the box. He lands on what to his blurry eyes seems like a field of soft, brown skin. Blinking and looking around, he discovers her belly button right next to him, big enough that if he stepped in it he could easily get his leg stuck. Slightly further away he can see what appears to be a skimpy pink crop-top, the landscape of it rising into a little hill where her breasts lie beneath it, obscuring her face beyond them. In the other direction, the waistband of a short pleated skirt, and emerging from the hem of the skirt a pair of incredibly long, smooth brown legs crossed at the ankle. In the distance, past her bare feet, he sees the girlishly decorated walls of what must be her bedroom. To his dismay, the door is closed, though it would be quite a journey for him to get there anyway. To even reach the foot of her bed would be like jogging several city blocks. 

With a startled jump, he suddenly feels her dainty fingers, thick as tree trunks, curl around his body from behind. She lifts him off his feet and then places him face down on her belly, shoving his face into the soft skin just below her navel. Then comes her huge voice, bubbly and cheerful. 

“Oh my god, like, can you talk?” 

“What... Yeah, of course, I can…” he stammers, confused by the question. She just carries on talking. 

“Okay so like, you know that thing I told you about? That thing I asked my Dad for? Yep! Yeah I have him here now!” She giggles. “I know!” 

It dawns on him that she’s on the phone. He can faintly hear the tinny voice of another young woman on the other end, squealing and carrying on with delight. 

“Oh my god yeah, he’s like, super cute,” Abbie carries on. “He’s perfect, exactly the size I wanted. Yeah, like a little doll. No, like, smaller than a Barbie. Yeah like four inches. What? Haha! No, not yet! You dirty girl! He would totally fit though, if you’re wondering...” 

She bursts into laughter, her belly quaking against him. Still holding him against her, she starts gently stroking his face with one of her fingers. She’s actually petting me, he thinks to himself bitterly. Infuriated, he struggles as hard as he can to break free of her fingers, but she doesn’t even seem to notice. 

“Well like, I just got him like five minutes ago,” she continues, “Yeah I haven’t even played with him yet or anything. I just couldn’t wait to tell you! Hmm? Oh, no he’s not happy about it. He seems, like, super pissed.” She shrugs, giggling. “No, like, I like it! He’s even cuter when he’s mad. Yeah! I know, poor little guy. I almost feel bad, but like… Yeah! I have him on my belly right now and he keeps, like, trying to get away but it’s literally like not even an effort to hold him there. Hang on a sec, I wanna try something real quick.” 

To his surprise, her hand releases him. But as he’s scrambling to his feet, one of her fingers comes down hard onto his back and pushes him back down, holding him fast against her despite his furious struggling. 

“Okay so yeah, like, I can hold him down with just my pinky. No like, it’s not even hard,” she giggles. “His voice? I dunno. He was trying to yell at me earlier but it was kind of like, squeaky and quiet. I know, so cute! No I know, like, for real though, that’s what I was telling you! So much more fun than like, a puppy or whatever. I dunno. I can’t even tell if he’s talking now actually.” 

Her stomach hardens against him as she sits up slightly. Her huge smiling face appears beyond the ridge of her breasts like an enormous sun on the horizon. “Hey Snuggles? Are you talking?” 

He blushes. Suddenly the fact that he’s been listening to her without trying to interrupt feels like a submission to her will. But if he speaks now, he’ll be answering to that stupid name that she gave him. He feels his throat go dry, put on the spot and paralyzed by indecision.  

Panicking, he stammers. “I… Well…” 

She bursts into laughter. “Aww, I think he’s like, nervous! Poor little guy!” She removes her pinky from his back and engulfs him in her hand again, holding him down against the soft skin of her belly and continuing to pet him. “Well like, he’s like a science nerd or whatever. He’s from my dad’s lab. He probably, like, never talks to pretty girls.” 

His face burns red with anger. Somehow he’s transported back to being a teenager; the humiliation of being categorically dismissed by girls like her, girls who think that because they’re so pretty and rich, they rule the world. The infuriating fact that they so often seem to be right. Despite recognizing the immaturity of the impulse, despite knowing he’s a successful adult with nothing to prove, he feels the need to prove her wrong, to prove his existence in the realm of sexuality.

“For your information,” he shouts, “I happen to be married!” But she doesn’t even seem to notice him speaking. The second half of his exclamation is drowned out entirely by her bubbly voice giggling. “Oh, yeah I named him Snuggles. I know, so cute right? I know! Yeah.” 

As if toying absently with a set of keys, she takes his ankle between her thumb and forefinger and dangles him upside down, dragging his face across her soft skin in little circles that swirl lazily around her belly button. After a few minutes she lays him back down and continues petting him.

“Nah, I’m not worried about that. Yeah maybe they’ll look for him but like, it’s gonna be so easy to hide him. Like, literally I can keep him in my pocket and nobody would even know. Also like, why would they even suspect me? He was just like a worker bee at Daddy’s lab. He was like, nobody to me.” She sighs happily, her fingers shoving his face into her navel and then petting the back of his head. “Yeah, nobody’s gonna find him. He’s all mine.”

Hearing this, his stomach flips. He’s been so caught up in the anger and humiliation that he hasn’t even thought about the full implications of this. If he doesn’t escape from this brat’s bedroom, and at the moment it’s looking pretty hopeless, he may never see Sharon and the kids again. He thinks about them wondering where he is, forever denied even the closure of an explanation. Eventually, an unsatisfying funeral, lacking a body.  All so that he can spend his life as a plaything at the whim of this spoiled brat! 

Furious, he struggles vigorously with his whole body and screams as loud as he can. “Let me go you little brat!!!” 

But again, no reaction from her whatsoever. She carries on petting him, still chatting happily with her friend. “Well like, I don’t think I can get you one. At least not yet. I’m not even supposed to tell anybody about him, so like… yeah. But you can come over and play with him!” She laughs. “Yeah of course! What’s mine is yours, girl! Yeah but like, maybe tomorrow. I want to play with him by myself tonight first.” As she says this she slides him absentmindedly a few inches towards the waistband of her skirt. He gulps and tries not to think about what she means by “play with.” 

“No it’s fine, my dad won’t be here. I told you, I moved out. He bought me a house for my birthday. Yeah, it’s really nice! I mean like, last year it was the car, right? So I guess he had to top that. Yeah my new pet is just like, a little bonus I guess.” 

A little bonus?! This is his entire life ruined! Also, her having this house all to herself is not good news. He was hoping there might be other family members around who might rescue him, or whose guests might be able to. But if he’s trapped here with just her… 

“He’s just wearing like, boring clothes,” she continues. “No I think I’m gonna put him in like, a little collar.” She laughs. “I know! Hmm? Oh. Umm, a pink one, obviously! That way he’ll match my favourite nail polish and like, my favourite shoes and stuff.” Her hand releases him so that she can examine her nails. “Yeah! I know, he’s gonna look so cute! It’s too bad I have to hide him. He’s like, the perfect accessory!” 

Greg is trying to get to his feet to shout in defiance when suddenly she surprises him by sitting bolt upright. He tumbles down off of her belly and down her skirt, and lands in the folds of her soft pink duvet. “What! No way!” she exclaims. “So then what happened, what did she say? Oh my god, like…”

On either side of him her enormous legs tower above like prison walls. Between them, in the darkness beneath her short skirt, her smooth naked pussy looms before him like the terrifying mouth of a monster in a cave. He stares for a little too long before catching himself, and to his dismay he looks up to see her smiling knowingly down at him. She licks her lips lasciviously as she watches him blush. 

Oh god, he thinks to himself. Is this some kind of sexual thing for her? His heart pounds in his chest as he considers the implications of that possibility. He could swear he can make out the faint scent of feminine arousal drifting out towards him from under her skirt. 

Smiling down at him as she chats on the phone, she slowly starts to close her thighs, ready to trap him between them. Seeing the massive walls of her legs closing in, he panics and sprints away from her towards the foot of her bed. 

Even running as fast as he can, his progress is frustratingly slow. He estimates that his stride must only be a couple of inches to her. The surface of her pink duvet makes running even more difficult, his legs constantly sinking into its softness like quicksand. 

He hears her giggling behind him as he makes it past her knees. Then suddenly she puts her huge bare foot, the size of a van, into his path to block him. Not expecting this, he runs straight into it and falls onto his back. Before he has a chance to get up, she grips his ankle between her toes and lifts him off the bed. She crosses her legs and lets him dangle from her toes, upside down in the air. She giggles at him. 

“What? Oh,” she laughs. “I’m just laughing at Snuggles. It’s so cute, he actually thinks he can escape from me. But like, his little itty bitty legs are too tiny to run very fast, aren’t they Snuggles?”

She lightly taps his face with her finger, still giggling. 

“Yeah. So it’s like, suuuper not gonna happen. I know, it’s adorable! I’m just like, playing with him with my toes. Yeah.” 

She jiggles her foot a little, making him bounce. Dangling from his ankle, it causes him to cry out in pain, but she ignores it. 

“Anyway girl, I’m gonna let you go.” After a pause, she giggles. “Haha, exactly! See you tomorrow though? Oh wait, actually I’ll see you tonight I guess, for cheer practice. Ugh, I know, I don’t feel like it either. Especially now, when I have a new toy! I just wanna stay home and like… What?” 

She bursts into laughter. “Oh my god, you’re like, so evil! But that’s actually not a bad idea.”

She pauses, listening to her friend say something. “Yeah exactly. And if he’s bad, then like, my ass instead.” She cackles mischievously into the phone. “What? Yeah of course! Like, that would feel amazing, don’t you think? For me anyway.” She giggles. 

What the fuck is she talking about? He wonders to himself, increasingly nervous with every word he overhears. 

Suddenly she grabs him up from between her toes and puts him down gently on top of her skirt, pushing herself to sit upright with her other hand. Then to his immense surprise, she snatches him up and pops him into her mouth, her teeth holding him gingerly at the waist, his legs flailing outside her lips. He queasily feels gravity shift around him as she adjusts her position on the bed, holding him in her mouth casually, like a pencil, so she can use both hands to reposition herself. 

He kicks his legs and struggles frantically, his heart pounding with the visceral fear of helpless prey in a predator’s jaws. The air inside of her mouth is humid and warm, her hot breath washing over him like waves of steam and carrying the sickening sweet smell of bubblegum. The small amount of light that gets in reveals the monstrous dark shape of her tongue writhing before him, playfully flicking at his face. 

“Uh huh,” she says in response to her friend on the phone. In here, her voice booms enormously around his head, hitting his ears painfully with what almost feels like a physical impact. 

Then, as suddenly as he was thrust into her mouth, she pulls him out. She’s lying on her stomach now, propping herself up on her elbows. Behind her head, he can see her feet kicking playfully in the air, a casually girlish gesture that for some reason infuriates him. 

Her eyes haven’t met his yet. She’s gazing out the window behind the head of her bed, visibly a little bored. Once again, shamefully, he’s a little taken aback by how pretty she is. When she speaks, her face is mesmerizingly animated, her bubbly voice charged with frequent, cheerful giggles. Her big brown eyes have an alluring brightness to them as they glance around, accented by long and luscious eyelashes. Her lips are full. Her smile, frequent and wide. 

“Mm hmm, yeah I think so too,” she says. Still without looking at him, she absentmindedly wipes him against her breast, using the thin pink fabric of her top to dry her saliva off of him. 

“Okay well like, let me know how that goes! Okay.” She pauses for a moment as her friend says something, then she laughs mischievously, like she’s been caught indulging in some guilty pleasure.

          “Is it that obvious?” she says, still laughing. “Okay. Alright, I'll see you at cheer. Bye girl!” 

She hangs up, spends a couple of minutes scrolling through a couple of things on her phone, then finally puts it down on the bedside table. Then, at last, her eyes flick over to greet him with a delighted smile. 

“Hi Snuggles!” 

He scoffs indignantly. “That’s not my name!” 

She giggles and ruffles his hair with her finger. “Of course it is, silly! I decided that a few minutes ago, remember?” 

She presses his face against the tip of her nose and nuzzles him, cooing affectionately. 

“Stop it!” he yells, but she just ignores him and continues nuzzling. 

“You’re such a little cutie, Snuggles! This is gonna be so much fun!” 

She puts him down on the bed, but keeps him pinned under her fingers. 

“I don’t want to be your fucking pet!” he shouts. 

She giggles. “Yeah like, I can tell.” 

“But… but…” he stammers, the frustration making him feel embarrassingly flustered. “Doesn’t it bother you that I don’t want this? You’re kidnapping me!”

“Not really. It’s more like I stole you. But like, it’s no big deal. I steal stuff from Daddy’s company all the time. Like pens and stuff. And now you, you little cutie!”

She nuzzles him against her nose again, giggling infuriatingly. 

“Fuck you! I am a person, not some fucking doll for you to play with! You fucking brat! You…”

She casually drowns out his little voice with a sudden fit of giggles. “Aww! You can throw all the cute little tantrums you want, little pet, I don’t mind. Your squeaky little voice is totally adorable!” She gently strokes the side of his face with her finger. 

“I… I won’t do what you say!” he eventually says, dismayed at how feeble it sounds out loud. 

“Ooh, fun!” she says, utterly unfazed. “So like, I get to train you. Like a little puppy!” She giggles, drowning out his defiant stammering. “Don’t worry, Snuggles. I bet you’re a fast learner. You’ll learn to be a good little pet for me in no time.” 

“I’m not your pet!” 

“Sure you are, silly! You know, I even picked you out myself. I went to see Daddy at the lab and I saw you there, and I thought you were just adorable. You were so serious and grumpy, just like now!” She lightly taps him on the nose with her finger, giggling at his enraged expression. 

“You were too busy to talk to me, even though like, let’s be real, I’m totally out of your league. So like, that made me kind of mad. But then I found out about the shrink ray. And I was just thinking like, it would just be so much fun to have you shrunk down into like, a little doll for me to play with. Daddy always gets me whatever toys I want for my birthday, so I asked for you. And now you’re mine! And you’re totally perfect.” 

“I’m not a doll, I’m an important man! For fuck’s sake, I invented the shrink ray! It’s groundbreaking, it’s...”

“Well you sure look like a doll!” she giggles. “But also like, I don’t think Daddy’s company really needs you anymore now that you finished the shrink ray. But that’s perfect! Now Daddy can use the money from your salary to buy me, like, shoes and stuff. And you can concentrate on being a good little pet and like, painting my toenails and stuff.” 

“I’m not painting your fucking toenails!” 

She raises her eyebrows, her smile growing even wider. “Snuggles,” she says in a cheerful warning tone. “I’m your owner now. If I tell you to do something, you do it. That’s how it works, okay? If you don’t obey me then I’m gonna punish you.”

“Fuck you!” 

Still smiling, she shrugs as if to say “suit yourself.” She picks him up and lays him in the palm of her hand, and uses her other hand to start gently pulling his clothes off. He tries to fight her fingers off but this only serves to make her giggle. 

“What are you doing!” he says. 

“This is your punishment, Snuggles. You just lost your right to wear clothes.” 

“What…! When can I have them back?” 

“You can’t, silly! I’m gonna keep my little pet naked from now on. Except for the collar I’m gonna get you.” 

“What… Forever?! I mean… Just like that?!” 

“Mm hmm!” She’s got his shoes and shirt off and is now gently tugging off his pants. “This is fun!” she says cheerfully. “I feel like I’m unwrapping a little piece of candy. Or a present.” 

She laughs. “Oh my god, I like, totally forgot! You like, literally are my birthday present.”  

“You can’t do this!” he says, frantically trying and failing to hang onto his pants as she tugs them gently out of his grip and slips them off of his legs. 

She giggles. “Of course I can, silly. I can do anything I want with you. I own you.” 

“But…”

“Don’t worry cutie,” she says, pulling his boxers off. “If you get cold you can just snuggle up with me!” 

Now he’s completely naked in the palm of her hand. She giggles down at him as he curls up his body in her hand, bringing his knees up instinctively to hide his penis. “Aww, look at you! Are you shy, little guy? You’re so cute!!!” She pushes her nose down onto his stomach, easily forcing his knees down, and nuzzles him again. “I could just eat you up, Snuggles!” 

“Stop it! Put me down! Stop touching me!” 

She ignores him. “Give me a kiss, Snuggles!” She kisses the air repeatedly with her huge lips and slowly moves him towards them. 

“No! No!” He scrambles backwards in her palm, but she simply closes her hand around him, immobilizing his limbs in her grip as she continues to move his face towards hers. 

When his face reaches her lips she engulfs most of his head in a very wet kiss, sucking his face into her mouth to meet her tongue, which toys with him playfully. 

When she finally pulls him out he’s gasping for air. He scowls up at her. 

“Aww, does my little pet not like my big giant kisses?” 

She starts to move him towards her lips again. 

“Don’t! Stop it!” he shouts. “Don’t you fucking dare!” 

She raises her eyebrows. “What are you gonna do about it, tough guy?” she giggles, kissing him again.

Knowing there’s nothing he can do to stop this brat from toying with him like a doll, he chokes back tears of frustration. His mind races for some way he can regain some amount of control, but comes up with nothing. 

“Ooh I know, let’s play a little game!” She sets him down on the bed. “You try and run away, Snuggles, and I’ll try and give you some more kisses and cuddles. But to make it fair, I won’t use my hands. Ok? Go!” 

Unsure of which way to run, he hesitates for a second, which proves to be a mistake. She immediately brings her smiling lips down on top of him, pinning him down with her nose and planting a flurry of wet kisses all over his body. 

“That wasn’t even hard, Snuggles!” she giggles, continuing to kiss him repeatedly. “You know what cutie? I think you secretly like my kisses. You think I’m pretty, don’t you little guy?” 

“I… No, I… Stop it!” He tries to fight her off and scramble away but she can easily keep him pinned down with just her nose and lips. A few times she lets up just long enough to let him get to his feet, then quickly knocks him down again and keeps kissing, giggling and making exaggerated “Mwah mwah mwah” kissing sounds. 

She’s planting her kisses on his body at random, but many of them land on his penis. Each time they do he feels it tingle with pleasure despite himself, and to his horror, he starts to become erect. He prays silently that she won’t notice. 

Suddenly she stops.

“Aww! Snuggles!” she says, with the tone of someone receiving an unexpected gift. “I knew you liked me, little guy!” 

He feels his face flush hot with embarrassment. He can’t think of anything to say and he stares up at her in stupid, pathetic silence. 

“It’s okay little guy, you don’t have to be shy!” 

Keeping his arms and legs pinned down on the bed, she brings her face down to him again and kisses him directly on the penis. Involuntarily, it flicks up in response, prompting a delighted squeal from her. 

“Aww! Oh my god!”

“Stop it!” he cries pitifully.

“Aww, Snuggles! Your little penis is so cute!” 

To his surprise, she suddenly releases him onto the bed. He scrambles to his feet, struggling to get his footing in the thick folds of her duvet. He watches as she raises herself up onto her knees, then turns herself around. The huge bouncy planets of her ass cheeks emerge in his vision, almost peeking out under the hem of her short skirt. 

He realizes he’s been staring for too long when a huge shadow envelopes him, like the shadow cast by a cloud drifting in front of the sun. It suddenly becomes clear that her huge ass is getting closer; she’s slowly lowering herself down to sit right where he’s standing. 

“Shit!” he exclaims, scrambling frantically towards the edge of the bed. 

She sits down heavily on the bed, violently shaking its surface and causing him to lose his footing. He’s thrown backwards, tumbling into the dip that her huge ass creates as she settles her weight onto the mattress. He somersaults down the slope until his body slams face-first into the bouncy, smooth surface of the side of her ass. 

He hears her giggling, beyond the huge canopy of her skirt above his head. Suddenly, she lifts herself a few inches off the bed, and he tumbles down into the space she leaves, directly under her. Before he has a chance to stand up, she sits down on top of him, pinning him under the huge fleshy surface of her ass cheek. 

“Kiss me, Snuggles!” she says. 

“What…?” 

She wiggles her ass playfully on top of him until he’s wedged up in between her ass cheeks. The firm surface of her ass has only just enough give to allow him to breathe if he works at it. The breaths he can get are thick with the sweet, musky scent of her ass. 

“You like my butt, cutie? I can feel your little penis saying hello!” She giggles. “Give me a kiss and I’ll let you come out.”

He hesitates. 

“Okay, no problem, we can just like, chill for a while. I like how you feel down there, Snuggles. You’re a really comfy little seat cushion.” With a giggle, she adds, “I think we’re gonna be doing this a lot.” 

He feels her weight shift as she settles in above him. The theme song of some TV show starts playing on the tinny speakers of what must be her laptop. In his mind’s eye he can picture her, reclining comfortably and scrolling on her phone, perfectly content to sit on him for hours if necessary. 

He sighs and reluctantly kisses the soft skin of her ass. She doesn’t seem to notice so he does it a few more times, eventually opening his mouth and using his tongue to make it more noticeable. 

“Good boy!” she giggles. 

She reaches under herself to grab him, lifts him up to her smiling lips. She playfully kisses him on the penis again. To his dismay it immediately leaps to attention, making her giggle.

“It’s okay cutie, I know you think I’m pretty.” She flips her hair seductively. “I am pretty.” 

She lowers him down onto her lap, cradling him against her thigh in her right hand as she pets him with the other. 

She smiles wordlessly down at him with a look in her eyes that seems unnervingly like hunger. 

“What?” he says irritably, after a long moment. 

“I’m just trying to decide, like… I kind of want to make you come.” she says casually. “I kind of want to do it right now, because I think it’ll be cute. But maybe I should save it for a special treat for later. You know, like if you’re a good boy.” 

“What…! No, don’t!” 

She giggles. “Um, not really your decision, cutie. I’ll decide for myself how I want to play with my own toys.” 

“No! I don’t… No! NO!”

Ignoring his increasingly frantic protests, she grins and starts slowly lifting his tiny body towards her mouth, licking her lips. 

“Please, no!” he begs. “I’m not… I have a wife! I don’t want…” his voice dries up in his throat as he watches her expression change dramatically. Her eyes widen; her big smile drops into a look of genuine surprise. He feels a tingle in his stomach, desperately allowing himself a glimmer of hope. Will this be what convinces her to let him go? 

“You’re married?” she says. 

He gulps, looking up at her pleadingly. “Yes, I’m married. We have kids too. Please, I need to get back to them.” 

She raises her eyebrows. “You have kids too? Wow…” 

She reclines against her pillows, her big eyes on him but staring through him, lost in thought. 

“Um… yeah, and I really need to get back to them okay? So…” He trails off, hoping with all his heart that she’ll finally see how wrong all of this is. 

Lost in thought, she taps him absentmindedly against the corner of her lips, as if he’s her pencil and she’s pondering what to write next. 

“Mmm.” 

It takes him a moment to decide how to respond to this. He’s very aware that he has no power whatsoever in this situation, so he chooses his words carefully. 

“Yeah, so… Look. We don’t have to tell anyone what happened, okay? If you just take me to…” 

She lifts him up in front of her huge brown eyes. 

“So like, your wife and your kids are just like, wondering where you are right now.” 

He clears his throat nervously. “Well.. I mean, yes, probably! Yes. So…” 

“Wow.” 

“Yeah!” he says. He’s starting to gain a little more courage now. She seems to be seriously thinking this over. “Look, Abbie, it’s okay. We can just forget this whole thing. You just need to…” 

“Your wife…” she interrupts, her eyes wide. “What’s her name? How long have you been married?” 

“Her name is Sharon. We’ve been married for twelve years,” he says. He pushes out his chest a little, allowing himself a hint of pride. 

“Aww. I bet she really loves you.”

“Yeah, of course! I mean…”

“I would miss you too if I were her.  I mean like, you’re such a cutie!” She giggles, making him nervous again. “I wonder what she would think if she could see you now?” 

“I… I guess she would probably…”

“Do you think she would get jealous if she saw me holding you in my hand like this? And like, playing with you and stuff?” 

He gulps. “Abbie….” 

She starts petting him again. “I bet it would drive her crazy seeing me kiss you and snuggle with you. I bet she’d be like, super jealous.” 

“Look, Abbie, I don’t know what you’re thinking but…” 

“I wish she could see it.” 

“What? Why?”

She looks away, staring into the distance and absentmindedly twirling her hair between her fingers. “But like, then I’d get in trouble. Too bad.” She pauses for what feels like a long time. ‘Yeah, I think I’m gonna have to ask Daddy to get her for me too.” 

“What?!” 

She puts him down on her breast, and he feels her nipple getting hard under the soft pink fabric of her top. 

“Yeah it’ll be easy. She’ll probably show up at the lab looking for you anyway, so it’s perfect. Then I can have two little dolls.” 

“Fuck you! Leave her alone! You… mmmfff…” His voice is muffled as she shoves his face into her breast, gently rubbing him against her nipple in tight little circles. The fingers of her other hand are in her mouth. 

She drags him up to her lips and gently licks his face, using her lips to continue stifling his furious protests. “Mmm, then she can watch me play with you. Would you like that Snuggles? I can hold her little body between my toes so she can watch.”

He manages to wrestle his face away from her lips for a moment, spitting out a mouthful of her saliva with disgust. “Watch what?! What the fuck are you…” 

She giggles, her hot breath washing over his face and her voice drowning out his. “Watch me play with you, Snuggles! Let me show you.” 

She starts slowly dragging him down, letting his face dangle against her skin. 

She drags him past her chin, down her neck, down through the bouncy ravine between her breasts and past her top to her belly. 

“Wait…”

She keeps dragging him down, slowly tracing a line down her belly, past her belly button, to the waistband of her skirt. His struggling becomes more frantic as it dawns on him where he’s headed. “Wait, wait!!” 

“You and her can paint my toenails. It’ll be perfect, I’ll have one little pet for each foot!” she says, dragging him towards the hem of her skirt. “And whoever does a better job gets to sleep between your Goddess’ legs.”

“I don’t… I don’t want that!” he sputters in furious disbelief. 

“Suit yourself, Snuggles! But whoever loses the pedicure contest gets to sleep in my butt.” 

She giggles. “Maybe you’d like that. You wanna sleep in my butt, Snuggles?”

“What! No!” With all of his strength and the full might of his anger, he fights furiously with his whole body against the grip of her fingers. 

“Aww, that was a good try, cutie,” she giggles. “Keep squirming like that, it’s gonna make this even more fun for me.”

He’s almost at the hem of her skirt now, still fighting furiously against her grip, but she’s not fazed. “Stop it! Please, don’t do this! Please!” 

She giggles again, more breathy this time. “Aww, you are so cute! You don’t have to be shy, Snuggles! This is what you’re for. This is why I took you.” 

“To be your… your fucking sex toy?! You… you can’t!” 

She bursts out laughing. “I can’t? You’re so adorable! What are you gonna do about it little guy?” 

“I… I’ll…” An idea occurs to him. “I’ll bite you!” 

She bursts into laughter. “Oh no!” she cries mockingly. 

“Fuck you, it’ll hurt!” 

She brings him back up to her face, taking on an expression of mock sympathy. “Oh, I know, little guy. It probably would hurt a little bit.” She strokes him consolingly on the side of his face. 

“But the thing is, cutie,” she brings him up close to her lips. He can feel her hot breath wash over his face. “I’m your Goddess now. Do you know what that means for you? It means I’m all powerful. I can do literally like, anything I want to you!” 

Her huge teeth flash menacingly behind her lips as she speaks. He gulps. 

“Remember when I took your little clothes away, Snuggles?” She says it sweetly, almost in a whisper. 

He nods slowly. 

“Mm hmm. Well if you’re a bad little pet, and you bite your Goddess…” She gives her head a little disapproving shake. “Mmm… Then I’m gonna have to take away your little teeth too.”

She pauses to let the words sink in, watching his jaw drop and his face turn white. 

“Now I don’t wanna do that, Snuggles. I don’t want to ruin your cute little smile. So I think what you should do...” she kisses him gently on the cheek, “...is just be a good boy for me. Okay?” 

He stares up at her in stunned silence. 

Seeing that her threat has had the desired effect, she resumes her cheerful composure.

She drags him down across her waist again, past the hem of her skirt onto the smooth skin of her thigh, then starts sliding him up into the darkness between her legs. The musky scent of her arousal is overpowering. 

“No, no no no!” he screams, fighting with everything he has against her grip. He can hear her breathy moans as she slowly moves him into the shade under her skirt, deeper and deeper into what feels like a dark and humid cave. Ignoring his struggles, she shoves him face-first into her terrifyingly huge wet pussy. 

Her moaning becomes muffled but he can still hear it, growing in volume and intensity. The walls of her squeeze him tightly from every direction and there’s no air inside whatsoever, only moisture which he chokes on when he tries and fails to catch a breath. To his relief, after a moment she slowly pulls him out and he’s able to grab a quick inhale. But then she shoves him in again, more violently than the first time. 

She repeats this rhythm with gradually increasing speed. Puts him inside her in a quick, jerky motion, then slowly, excruciatingly slowly, drags him out, letting his tiny head pop out from between her lips just long enough to snatch a quick breath of air before she puts him back in. Her pussy seems to suck him in deeper if its own volition, as if trying to consume him entirely.

After doing this for what feels like a long time, she changes up the movement, pulling him out even more slowly and dragging his face upwards against her clit each time before sliding him back inside her. 

She does this for another few minutes and then surprises him again by not putting him back into her, instead keeping him pressed against her clit. She’s soaking wet and he’s choking on mouthfuls of her pussy’s hot, thick juices. 

“Stop  it!” he screams furiously.

In response she just moans even louder. 

She rubs his face into her clit in a strangely specific semi-circular motion. Her other hand arrives below him and she slips two fingers into her pussy. He hears her moan loudly. 

“Kiss me, Snuggles!” she moans breathily. 

He hesitates; he can’t stop thinking about Sharon. Even under these extraordinary circumstances, the prospect of willingly pleasuring this girl feels like a betrayal. 

He hears her laugh. “Snuggles, if you’re not gonna be a good boy and kiss me, I’m gonna put you in my butt instead. Your choice!” 

Stunned by the prospect of her threat, he hesitates again, weakly stammering a protest that she either can’t hear or just ignores. 

“Suit yourself, cutie!” 

Her hand starts to move him downwards, dragging him slowly off of her clit, tracing the edge of her pussy’s left lip with his face, as if carefully drawing a line with a marker. Excruciatingly slow. He flails uselessly against her fingers, feeling her getting increasingly wet in response to the touch of his tiny body against her. 

“No, no! No!” 

She drags his face even further down, getting him soaked in the hot, thick juices that ooze from her pussy. The landscape of her body changes quickly, her lips giving way to her smooth perineum and then her huge ass cheeks quickly engulfing him until he’s wedged between them, face to face with her anus. 

He hears her moaning even louder as she rubs his face against her anus, her other hand gradually speeding up in its stimulation of her clit. The musky scent of her ass is suffocating.

Her moaning gets louder and louder as she brings herself closer to a climax. She keeps rubbing his face against her in little circles, occasionally pushing his entire head all the way into her ass and then popping it out. 

Her moans gradually turn into screams. “Yes Snuggles! Yes! Who’s my good boy! Mmm… Who’s my good little butt toy!” 

Infuriated, he struggles even harder, but this only seems to arouse her more. “Oh god, yes!!! Good boy!!!” 

Finally, he feels her entire body convulse, her muscles tensing and holding for a long moment, then falling into a satisfied repose. She gradually winds down the motions of the hand she’s holding him with and eventually comes to a stop.

Physically completely spent and relieved that the ordeal seems to finally be over, he drifts off into an exhausted, dreamless sleep, but only for a moment. He’s woken only a minute or two later by her hand whipping him back up to meet her face. She’s lying down on the pillow now, smiling sleepily at him as she holds him down before her on her pillow. He’s so exhausted and bruised from repeatedly holding his breath and being squeezed by the muscles inside her pussy that his body goes almost entirely limp in her hand. 

“We’re gonna have a little nap now, Snuggles,” she says, her breath washing over his face like a warm ocean breeze. 

He’s speechless, utterly humiliated by the prospect of her taking a nap while she cuddles him like a teddy bear, but too exhausted now to put up a fight. 

Eyes closed, she repositions herself a little bit and presses him against her lips. 

“You’re my good boy, Snuggles.” She gently kisses his face a few times, then sucks him a little bit into her mouth, resting the tip of her tongue against the side of his face. Only half of his head is between her lips, so he can still breathe, but the air he gets is mostly her recycled breath. 

“Mmm,” she moans sleepily. “My cuddly little pet.” 

Exhausted, he allows himself to drift off to sleep in her hand, her soft pillowy lips still wrapped around his head.