- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Nightwing's descent continues as he passes through the first series of chambers making up Starfire's strange Tamaranean digestion system.

Patting at the surface of her stomach, Starfire laughs, feeling the sloshing sensation of the thick soup she devoured and the faint motion of her tasty little captive moving deep inside her. Within the soupy mess of fluids and bits of food, Dick is jostled roughly by the impact of her massive hand hitting the outside walls.

Trying his best to maintain his balance, he’s thrown from the slippery chunk of food and falls back into the searing sea of stomach fluids and spicy broth. Screaming in shock, he braces himself to be instantly dissolved. However, as he surfaces again, he finds to his relief that only more of his costume has burned off.

Left almost completely nude, with his skin noticeably irritated across his frame, he makes his way towards the stomach walls around him. Wading through the fluids as quickly as he can he throws himself roughly against the soft tissue lining the area.

His body bounces off the rubbery surface and falls back into the burning mire. Picking himself up, he begins launching a series of attacks against it. Striking again and again with precision blows he watches as his potent punches and kicks are easily rebounded by the giving, soft tissue. Back outside of the fleshy prison, Starfire smiles as she feels her prey fighting against its entrapment within her.

“Ooh- I can really feel you fighting in there little buggy, you ARE a fierce little thing aren’t you. How do you like it inside my first stomach? It’s probably the least lethal of my various digestive chambers, so judging from your movements you’ll probably survive this one at least? Mmm… do try to last for me won’t you little buggy? I’m just getting started and I’d like to enjoy you as long as possible…”

Starfire grabs at the mass of her muscular stomach, giggling to herself as she sloshes the contents within her about, kneading at her innards with her fingertips. Finishing her taunting statements she slaps down against her stomach roughly, feeling a burp rumbling up inside her.

The lake of weak stomach acid and soup surrounding Dick quickly becomes a surging whirlpool. The interior walls of the chamber bend inwards at her strokes, and rock violently with her sudden slap. The fluids within are thrown against the far wall, sent splashing like a tidal wave over his tiny body as he’s pulled alongside the pooling fluids downwards.

Momentarily sucked beneath the liquid surface by the change in motion and pressure, he’s unable to do much to defend himself as he’s pelted with bits of food bashing against and breaking over his body. Straining to see within the searing waters, he spies a flexing orifice opening across the bottom of the rounded chamber- pieces of food and bubbling fluid being rapidly sucked through it as air seems to be pushing its way into the waters above.

Swimming furiously away from the pull of the widely yawning orifice beneath him, Nightwing manages to burst through the surface of the sloshing fluid, gasping for a breath of the gaseous air filling the space. Grabbing onto a large piece of carrot passing by to gather himself for a moment, he watches as the open chamber ceiling above him surges.

The soft flesh lining her stomach pulses, rumbling as the gas passing upwards and bubbling up through the fluids rushes towards the closed, quivering tunnel leading upwards to her throat. Seeing his chance, Dick leaps off the bit of carrot and lands onto a chunk of potato jostling atop a rising mass of bubbles from beneath.

Starfire lets out a burp, the burst of warm air rushing out from between her dark lips as she waves a hand in front of her face giggling to herself. “Hehe, excuse me, ah- what a delicious meal…”

An explosion suddenly rocks the space, debris and splattering liquid is tossed upwards as a geyser like formation rises. A huge bubble of gas bursts upwards out of the lower orifice leading deeper inside Star’s internals and rockets out into the quivering stomach, forcing the chunks of food and fluid remaining in the chamber upwards to slam against the roof of the space.

Dick does his best to ride the flinging piece of potato as close as he can to the briefly opening flexing tunnel of her throat above, digging his hands into it until the last minute as the searing acid washes over his body. The compression caused by her casual belch passing through the space blows out his eardrums, disorienting him as he attempts to make the jump into the slickened passageway.

His body is flung out of his control, and he lands hard within the interior of her throat, not as far as he had hoped. He clings desperately against the slippery, flexing tissue of the walls around him, trying to prop himself into the tight space and feeling the entrance slide closed roughly against his left heel.

Trapped in the tunnel within her, his limbs are suddenly crushed against his body as her throat surges closed against him, trying to force the invasive object back downwards, the orifice clutching against his leg pulling his body down through its grasp and feeding him back towards her awaiting stomach. His hands slide over the sheer, fleshy surface surrounding him, unable to find any ample footing or hand holds.

Enjoying the feeling of her body making room for her meal she continues to rub at her body. before suddenly feeling something stuck, wiggling at the base of her throat. Feeling a bulge in her throat at the base of her neck she looks down, surprised and realizing the odd feeling must be her little friend. Pushing her fingers against the surface of the bulge within her throat, she taps at it, continuing to laugh as she slowly pushes down against her flesh, crushing the movement of the tiny thing back down into her stomach.

“Now, little buggy, there’s no way out for you anymore… Well unless you somehow survive all the way through the inside of my body. But I doubt you’ll make it that far- although I almost hope you do…”

Starfire says loud enough for her little food friend to hear, rubbing her hands down her throat and over the bouncing forms of her breasts to caress her stomach once more.

Dick feels a rough impact hit against the rubbery wall smushing against him. Before he can react, the impression follows its way downwards, pushing against him and dragging him downwards into the slippery grasp of the orifice beneath him. Sucked through the opening at the base of her esophagus he’s tossed down into the open space within her stomach once more, falling the distance towards the now shallow water lining it’s basin like bottom.

Dick hits the bouncy surface battered and bruised, winded he rolls into the sloshing fluids unable to fight against the current pulling him downwards. Flailing his arms and legs he watches in now active terror as he spins alongside the remaining fluids into the draining chamber’s widely open maw at its base. Looking downwards he sees the torrent of liquid spilling into a steep, cavernous dark passage, what would normally be the entrance to the intestines for a normal human. However, with Starfire’s strangely alien biology, he had no idea what to expect past this point.

Holding his breath before being pulled entirely into the sloshing waterfall alongside the final larger chunks of food surrounding him, Nightwing closes his eyes and pulls his arms close to his body in a traditional diver’s pose. Unwilling to die like a squirming bit of Star’s last meal, he steels himself, determined to survive the journey through his colossal lover’s body.

Feeling his own stomach surge upwards, Dick falls an unknown distance downwards in the darkened tunnel like space, freefalling alongside the cascading fluids surrounding him. Through his burning eyes he sees a dim light rushing towards him from below, a sparkling space opening up beneath him as if it was filled with stars.

The lights wiggle and move in the new chamber, lining the walls atop oddly moving fronds of fleshy material extending inwards. He lands atop the fronds and sees that much of the other surviving bits of food material and fluid has already settled throughout the area. The strange flesh bulbs cushion his impact, their bouncy surfaces being soft to the touch, their tips glowing with an odd bioluminescence akin to the green hue exhibited when Star uses her energy powers.

Standing in the waist deep mass of moving soft, fleshy glowing fronds Dick finds an otherworldly moment of respite, taking a moment to look upwards and around himself at the astrodome like space normally unseen within Starfire’s body.

Starfire feels the pleasurable sensation of her tiny morsel reaching the interior of her second stomach section. His movements against the soft tasting fronds inside her sending shivers throughout her body as her right-hand traces its way down the surface of her belly making its way downwards towards her womanhood.

“I can feel you inside me little buggy- mmm… it feels good you know. Don’t you want me to feel good, little bug? You want to make me feel good, don’t you? I can taste you- feel you, touching me, down in there. You’re so TASTY little bug… I’m so glad you’re all mine now, you know… I can’t wait to feel you deeper inside me. You get to be closer to me than anything or anyone ever gets to be, you get to become part of me…”

The muffled, but echoing sound of Starfire’s voice carries around Dick’s tiny form within her massive body.

The unnatural movement of the glowing flesh bulbs looking like a slowly dancing set of starry constellations spreading above and around him. The situation might be terrible, but he couldn’t help being momentarily overtaken by the strange solace and beauty within the space.

Running his hands over the dancing fronds around him he thinks again for a moment, that Star is really like a true “Cosmic Goddess” compared to his miniscule form at this size, overwhelming and terrifying, and strangely arousing.

Shaking his head he clears his throat, realizing the gaseous air within the space is burning his throat and eyes. What was happening to him, he grasped at the sides of his head, realizing he was wasting time. Questioning his judgement for a moment, he racks his brain for the near hallucinogenic experience he was starting to feel- was it possible there was some kind of pheromonic effect within her body?

His thoughts are quickly interrupted however as one of the nearby fronds begins to bulge upwards, glimmering brightly and beginning to flash. He stares towards it, bracing himself as it starts to violently spray a glowing fluid into the space, arcing forward out of it and splashing down onto a chunk of meat carried along the surface of the other moving fronds.

The shimmering fluid splashes down against the meat, and a burst of steam rushes outwards as the material sizzles, melting into a congealed brown mess that passes downwards through the wiggling fronds. Looking around in horror at the glimmering chamber of now rapidly wiggling fronds Dick curses to himself, and watches as multiple other bulbs begin to flash, glimmering as they start to spray the highly caustic glowing acid into the space.

“Ah- Are you still moving around in there little buggy- Oh… was that you being dissolved? Mmm… it tasted like meat whatever it was… No? Is that you crawling up the walls, hmm? Oh, I hope so little buggy, if you fall into that stomach acid, you’re going to become nutrients for my body so quickly I won’t even be able to fully enjoy you… but it would still feel pretty good…”

Starfire begins to stroke her fingertips over the surface of her panties, reaching under her skirt to start rubbing at herself in response to the arousing feelings building inside her. The deeper regions of the Tamaranean digestive system are lined with increasingly sensitive nerve endings, all linking directly to pleasure centers throughout the brain.

The fervent movements of the tiny thing striving to survive within her acted as a potent aphrodisiac, and she found her sex becoming slickened and swollen quicker than she had experienced in many cycles.

Leaping into the air to avoid the rapidly pooling glowing fluids, he grasps onto one of the still dormant bulbs and begins pulling himself up the wall of the cavernous, moving space using them as wiggling hand holds. “If I don’t stay out of this stuff, I’m dead for sure-“ He says to himself, trying to keep his wits about him as he swings himself across the space. Jumping, he avoids a rapidly pulsing frond beginning to jostle eagerly beside him.

The chamber fills with arcing sprays of green, radiating liquid, quickly starting to form a lake of searing acid and filling the air with the burning gaseous effects of its presence. Dick coughs, trying his best to keep up his movements, using his athletic training to gymnastically hurl himself under, over, and around the space- dodging the fatal bursts of acid spraying out of the walls, floor, and ceiling.

The continued movement and burning sensation filling his lungs and throat begins to take its toll on him soon enough though, and he feels his stamina waning. Looking down into the glimmering sea forming through the bottom of the chamber, he sees that most of the remaining food is dissolving into a sludge disappearing into the sloshing mess.

The fronds lining the tissue walls of the space jiggle eagerly as the acid seems to begin draining into the surface itself, releasing a series of light pulses once more in a different order and no longer spraying the caustic acid into the space. Dick holds tight on the high wiggling fronds along the ceiling, waiting for the space to entirely drain of the deadly acid before letting his body relax slightly.

Seeing that the space seems emptied of the burning fluids, Dick drops down cautiously into the now relaxed and no longer wiggling soft fronds. Taking a moment to assess the surroundings he sighs to himself, relieved at surviving the apparent immediate danger.

Outside the space, Starfire licks her lips, still enjoying the flavor passing through her body and fresh within her mouth from the meal. Leaning over the side of her bed she reaches beneath it, jostling around throughout the items underneath until she grasps the shape of a rigid jiggling shaft.

“Aha- there it is, come here my little helper. Since Dick isn’t here, you’ll have to help satisfy my other lips, alright?” Star says as she pulls out the large rubbery mass of a shining purple dildo.

The vibration of Starfire’s voice carries throughout her body, echoing down within her and resounding in the shuddering fleshy pocket surrounding Nightwing. He readies himself, knowing what’s coming next from the sheer tone of her voice, and the arousal he knows carries behind it. The strange fleshy fronds coating the walls and floor of the area suddenly begin to swell, and Dick struggles to acrobatically avoid the rapidly tightening space around him.

Forced to bounce and bound from surface of one swelling mass to another, he watches in horror as the space continues to dwindle, the walls closing in around him as the fronds become indistinguishable from one another. The dim, violet flesh issues inward, swallowing him and crushing his tiny form in it’s pillowy grasp. Dick sucks in a final breath of the rancid air dispersed within the space as the pressure wraps around him, feeling his limbs crushed against his body as he’s fed across the quivering, greasy flesh.

The remnants of the caustic fluids held within the spongey flesh burns at his skin, and he’s forced to tightly close his eyes and mouth as he’s forced through the tight opening of an unseen orifice. Past the layers of flesh and tissue crushing against his miniscule form, Starfire shifts herself atop the velvet surface of her bedspread. Pulling down her panties, she thrusts her ass and womanhood upwards and pushes her stomach down against the covers.

Feeling the motion inside her she rubs at herself, enjoying the increased sensation of her little buggy being pulled through the wet tunnels within her body. “Mmm- you’re so delicious little snack, I can feel you- I can feel you sliding into the third chamber of my stomachs now… I hope you’re ready for a crushing defeat… I doubt you’ll- Ahh-“

Star’s speech is interrupted for a moment as she girlishly moans and gasps, overtaken by pleasure as Dick’s tiny body is pulled fully into the next interior space. Covered in a thick layer of the grease from the tight orifice passing his body through it’s grasp he drops onto a hardened, leathery surface. This space is filled with a pitch-black darkness, the odd bioluminescence present through the tissue of Starfire’s massive body lacking in this oddly tough feeling, and dry space.

The air is dense with a thick gaseous substance, and as Dick attempts to stand he finds he’s unable to shed himself of the rapidly thickening and almost gelatinous greasy substance that coated his body on his way into he space. Clutching at his face he does his best to uncover his mouth and nose, and as much of his face as possible, sacrificing his hands to a thickened layer of the goop as it begins to cling roughly to his body.

Feeling weighed down by the otherworldly slime, he falls to his knees, feeling the taut, muscular flesh beneath him quiver in response. Panicked and not knowing what to expect, Dick braces himself for an unseen attack coming from any direction in the darkness. Even in a state of desperation, his razor-sharp instincts hardened by years of training still kick in.

Yet, he’s still unable to respond in order to appropriately do anything to defend himself. The very floor of the slick, fleshy cavern encasing him surges upwards, smashing him against the taut, muscular ceiling above him. Starfire pushes the tip of the sex toy up against her lower lips and drags it across their slickened surface before shoving it roughly into herself.

Breathing in deeply as she enjoys the feeling of the cold rubbery form being swallowed into her sex, she gyrates herself against it in her hands. Her breasts and stomach are forced down against the bed and the space surrounding Nightwing tightens even more as she pushes into herself violently. Deeper inside her body, his tiny body is winded, stuck against the fleshy roof of the space by the force of the blow.

Before he can recover completely the walls of the space constrict against him once more, smashing him within as they tighten onto him, crushing him again. Starfire continues to ram the dildo into herself. Overtaken by arousal at this point, she breathes heavily atop her bed in the empty tower- enjoying the multiple fronts of stimulation as she pleasures herself.

The crushing motions of her third stomach continue to attempt to grind the resilient bit of food down inside her. Dick is slammed against the thick, rubbery walls as they close around him, the wind repeatedly knocked from body as one of his arms is broken by the violent constrictions pinching it between the folding, massive fleshy masses.

Overwhelmed by the painful shock of the experience, and the lack of oxygen as his breath is repeatedly crushed from his lungs, he drifts into unconsciousness. Launched roughly against the wall, his tiny body bounces as the surging world around him fades from perception. Starfire continues to thrust the toy in and out of her now glistening sex, unaware of the movements of her tiny plaything within her belly ceasing for the moment.