- Text Size +

Nightwing awakens to the sensation of his body being carried forward, the motion of strange rubbery surfaces pressing against his battered frame pushing him onward. Coated in various levels of dried and still sticky fluids from Starfire’s digestive tract, his costume hangs from him in tatters, his exposed flesh singed and irritated.

Dazed, he tries to raise his head, fighting the urge to give in to the aches throughout his body and what he assumes to be a concussion sending waves of pain throughout his skull. Looking around through his still stinging eyes, he views a shimmering sight spanning around himself, as if looking into a starry night sky.

Light pulses through the moving darkness around his slowly drifting body, focusing into emerald-colored pinpricks and casting over the undulating darkly colored tissue lining the tunnel he’s being carried down. As he’s pushed forward by oddly flexing soft fronds of flesh carrying him from below, partially submerged in a mildly stinging fluid flowing alongside him- he takes a moment to simply breathe the musky air filling the dim space and appreciate the otherworldly view.

Allowing his tired muscles to rest for a moment he marvels at the pulsating glowing walls of tissue moving past, the entire tunnel occasionally constricting smaller around his body before opening wide to pass him further into the massive alien girl’s digestive tract. Even in his state of painful desperation searching his mind for a possible way to survive, Dick couldn’t help but think the entire thing was somehow beautiful.

The fact that such a wonderous environment had been lying within his lover’s body which he thought he knew so well clawed at his mind in a way that he wasn’t able to explain- begging his consciousness to question whether or not it was even worth fighting against the inevitable.

Maybe, the odd thoughts creeping into his brain insisted, maybe this is where he belonged. Being Starfire’s food and dying to satisfy her desires, to be broken down to become part of her near divine body, maybe this was simply his destiny.

Shaking his head Dick attempts to fight the strange impulse to give in and sacrifice himself to the titanic form of his girlfriend as he hears the groaning sounds of her intestinal tract rumble through the flesh around him. Raising his hands and sitting up slightly on the flowing carpet of fleshy bulbs, he wipes at his face- staring at the purplish stinging liquid covering his body- could there be some sort of hallucinogenic or intoxicating property of the Tamaranean digestive fluids.

What if Starfire’s stomachs weren’t only slowly breaking down his body, but also dissolving what remains of his very mind? Finding his thoughts hazy enough as it is, Dick steels himself as he had been trained for such situations and attempts to focus only on a means of survival- fighting back the inexplicable sensation of futility and borderline irresistible arousal coursing through his blood.

The glimmering, flowing tunnel-like stomach acts as a temporary reprieve, and by the time it’s pulsing surface leads towards another downward facing rippling orifice, Nightwing had managed to pull himself together enough to take stock of his remaining supplies and tend to any of the wounds he was capable of mending in these conditions.

Bracing himself on the good side of his body, as one of his arms and a portion of his ribs seemed at least sprained- if not broken, he prepares himself to be pushed against the flexing wrinkled mass of the portal leading further into the slimy cavernous space within Star’s next digestive chamber.

The sight that unfolds before his eyes however is shocking in more ways than one. As the dripping lips of the orifice shift open, allowing a portion of the viscous fluids and Dick’s tiny body to fall into the larger chamber beyond- he’s greeted by an overwhelming sight.

Within a large, open, dome shaped chamber a huge, ball of flesh- some sort of alien organ, sits suspended by various strands of webbing like tissue over a lake of churning fluids. Finding himself falling alongside the spilling fluids down towards the moving liquid below, he watches as the oddly shaped fleshy orb pulses, brightly filling the room with the plasma light that emits during Starfire’s attacks.

When the motion of the organ reaches it’s crescendo, a blast of arcing green plasma lightning splinters throughout the chamber, dancing throughout the surface of the webbing holding it in place and casting off along the walls and into the splashing fluids below. Nightwing’s eyes widen as he sees the deadly blasts of electrical energy surging across and throughout the chamber around him and realizes that the digestive fluids beneath him are likely highly electrified through their contact with this apparent biological generator dominating the space.

Unable to do anything to stop his descent immediately he braces himself to splash down into the shallow liquid, screaming in agony as the rippling wave of electricity pulses through him wracking his muscles with agony. His breathing disrupted and vision spinning he falls into the momentarily inert fluids, feeling them splash over his body as he hits a more solid fleshy surface making up the floor and insulating lining of the chamber.

Suddenly the entire space shifts, rocked by some sort of impact as a slapping sound echoes throughout the body imprisoning him. The sound of Starfire’s girlishly giggling laughter fills the space as her voice, somewhat muffled can be heard speaking towards her stomach and the tiny captive within.

“Oh! I see someone is still alive in there, huh? It’s been awhile I thought the crushing stomach might have ended your little quest tiny buggy. I can feel you down in my power center, how do you like the view in there, it must look pretty crazy to something as puny as you…”

Another explosive slapping impact resounds throughout the space, jostling the pulsing organ hanging overhead and causing it to burst with another surge of emerald energy, crackling throughout the space and carrying up through the liquid and Nightwing’s legs electrocuting him painfully and dropping him back to his knees.

Left panting and holding himself above the fluid across the floor he’s unable to do much more than listen in agony as Starfire’s voice continues to taunt him from every direction, resounding through the space.

“Hehe, I don’t know if that means you’re lucky, or extremely unlucky. Living little things like you don’t usually make it this far…mmm almost aren’t supposed to make it this far- you sure are a determined snack aren’t you? It’s too bad though, the power center is a very important part of the Tamaranean digestive tract, you know- and like most important things it’s naturally very well protected.”

The sound of Starfire’s voice is overwhelmed for a moment by the sound of something large splashing into the fluid across the chamber, the motion of the huge form being obscured from Dick’s panicked view slightly by the flexing mass hanging throughout the center of the room. The fluids around him splash up around his legs and waist, as the water volume is displaced by an unknown creature making its way across the floor of the chamber towards him.

Lightning cascades off the surface of the orb of flesh overhead once more, brightening the space enough to reveal the glistening mass of a pale, slithering alien beast. The terrible creature resembled some sort of eyeless lizard, or perhaps more like a skink or worm- it’s long segmented body mostly featureless and fleshy save for a striking pattern and a few occasional limbs jutting out from its side. It chaotically flexes the vestigial looking taloned hands, propelling itself forward as it undulates it’s snake like body.

It’s head splits open wide revealing an expanding mouth filled with needle like teeth and a eagerly grasping maw snapping at the space in front of itself while it emits a shrill, horrible screech. Apparently sensing his presence in the easily disturbed chamber, it rushes, visionless towards his position as the electricity crackles over its body ineffectively.

His eyes widening, Nightwing quickly reacts, assessing the situation and realizing he’s doomed if he doesn’t move before the next wave of lightning shocks his body, rendering him motionless in the creature’s path.

“Uh oh little buggy, it feels like my tummy guardian found you! Mmm, it’s rare that it gets any tiny snacks of it’s own, it’s probably so excited! Oohh~ The feeling of both of you squirming around in there is- is-“

The voice of the massive girl resounds around the chamber again while the creature charges, fading out as it’s replaced by the sound of Starfire moaning in pleasure once more, the walls of the space shifting rhythmically as she starts to pleasure herself again.

Acting quickly Dick hurls a length of cable from one of his intact utility belt compartments up towards the chaotic webbing crossing throughout the open air of the room above. Swiftly hurling himself into the air with the motion of the grappling line swing, he manages to avoid the careening mass of the guardian’s body as it slams its shifting head into the shallow water where he was standing a moment before.

Whipping through the air, he sees the fleshy orb in the center of the room begin to pulse once again, knowing in a few seconds it’s going to release another painful blast of electricity throughout the chamber.

“There’s nowhere safe, no matter where I land- the damn electricity is passing throughout the walls, the floor, the webbing- everything… wait… unless…” he thinks to himself rapidly assessing the situation.

Looking down as he lines up a second grappling swing, Dick stares at the confused flexing mass of the creature’s back while it shifts throughout the fluids searching for its prey. It’s long body ends in a slithering mass of tails or some sort of tentacles- but the back of it’s head and shoulders looks like a large enough space to potentially mount the beast if he’s able to land the jump.

It’s an insane idea but looking around it seems to be the only option he has to not only avoid the shocking blasts of plasma energy- but also to potentially combat the beast itself. Gritting his teeth Dick lets go of the line, hurling himself into the air above the slithering beast as it rears up. Lightning blasts across the fleshy walls around them, illuminating the chamber as he arcs expertly through the air- his years of acrobatic training suiting the task well as he lands roughly onto the creature’s back.

The walls of the stomach around them continue to surge inwards and outwards as Starfire’s body is rocked with pleasure from the motions taking place within her, and as she slides the length of the rubbery sex toy into and out of her womanhood. The beast rears back, shrieking with surprise at the sudden sensation of the tiny man wrapping his legs around it’s squishy neck and grabbing at the sides of it’s head.

Nightwing sees the slits of it’s gills fluttering open and spewing a burst of rancid hot air over his arms and instinctively shoves his fingers into the closing fleshy vents to sturdy his grasp and exploit the potential weak point. The creature reacts violently, sloshing itself down into the fluids below and rolling across the ground as Dick fights to hold on, being bashed against the ground and crushed under the weight of the beast’s rubbery flesh.

As it rears up again, grasping with its small arms across it’s own body to tear at him with it’s talons, he feels it shred into the surface of his leg. The attack sprays warm blood over the beast’s pale back and down its side to mingle with the churning liquids beneath their struggle. Screaming in rage at the ludicrous situation, Dick reaches onto his side and brandishes an expanding spare weapon- shoving the metallic length of the polearm down into the soft innards of the creature’s rapidly fluttering gills.

He feels the tool push forward, cutting through soft flesh and hitting true within, sticking into some organ or tissue inside the beast. It shudders forward, slamming itself into the wall of the space as another blast of electricity passes throughout the space, lighting the floor with an incandescent glow.

The wiggling mass of the monster writhes beneath Nightwings mounted body, as he stands upright to grip the staff and push it deeper into the gills, shoving it into the flesh inside. Black blood sprays out of the desperately gasping slits as the beast slams itself against the floor and walls and he has to hold fast to the weapon as the greasy ichor spills over his arms and face.

Hurling itself backwards, the creature throws Dick from it’s back and sends him slamming into the hard flesh of the chamber wall, hitting his back and head roughly. He falls dazed into the fluids across the floor of the chamber while the creature howls in agony, writhing in pain for a moment before slithering off towards the wall and climbing into an appearing orifice.

It’s whipping tentacle-like tails disappear from view like a slurped-up noodle as the entrance closes behind it, the monster fleeing with its wounds and leaving the difficult prey behind. Dick’s wounded form is left staring in exhaustion as the chamber bursts with colorful lightning once more, surging through his frame painfully.

Electrified and laying in the liquid gathered on the chamber basin, he feels his body shudder violently while he still breathes in mental relief at the passing momentary danger of the creature. Feeling the dire instance has passed enough for his adrenaline to subside, he quickly loses consciousness again.

Starfire gasps, feeling herself being brought to orgasm by the rough motions within her body and the rhythmic movement of the sex toy between her legs. Tightening herself she clenches her thighs over the device and shudders as she feels the seminal fluids spray out from within her.

Feeling the movement inside her suddenly cease, she sits panting atop her bedsheets, letting the toy slide out of her and bringing her still slippery fingers up to caress at the surface of her torso. Tracing her fingers down across her digestive tract she jostles her belly slightly, looking down towards it somewhat disappointed.

“Awh- I hope that wasn’t it for you little buggy… I wonder if the tummy guardian got you, hmm… You better start moving again in there, you’ve still got so much to go, and I was sooo looking forward to feeling you in the deepest parts of my body… Oh well… I’m a bit sleepy after the snacks and the… well… you know. I’m going to take a nap for a bit, so- good luck in there little bug!”

The sound of Starfire’s voice passing through the thick walls of flesh surrounding him washes over Nightwing's dazed consciousness, laying on the slowly flexing flesh of the floor of the chamber. Unable to move or even fully comprehend his surroundings as the fluids begin to slowly drain through a wide orifice opening in the center of the basin like base of the stomach.

Carried alongside the slippery mess he’s passed over the ribbed surface of the open rim and dropped into the next portion of Starfire’s internals. Meanwhile, the gold skinned Goddess, tired from her meal and masturbation, stretches herself out and begins to fall asleep upon their bed.