- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

(The LONG AWAITED Final Chapter)

(I'm not even sure what kind of content warning to place on this- heavy graphic content warning? Reader beware- you're in for a scare??)

Sailing downwards through a narrow and sticky surfaced chute Dick’s mind spins in a state of shock. His tiny body bounces against the sides of the tunnel as he falls twirling his battered torso and limbs chaotically. Descending, limp and helpless with the wear of the previous chambers exhausting his strength he’s unable to defend himself as he rapidly approaches the curving end of the corridor. His form lands with a rough splash into a puddle of fluids gathered where the chute exits into a larger, open area.

Tumbling with the forward motion carrying him from above he lets his body sprawl out against the wet, giving surface beneath him. Panting with a mixture of adrenaline, survival instincts, and arousal still coursing through his mind he lays there for a moment in the dimness deep within his lover’s body. The vibration and distant sounds of her now calm, regular breathing and the gurgling movements of her massive organs and bodily fluids surrounding him through the thick flesh lining her digestive tract now cut off the outside world entirely.

He attempts to collect himself, his mind still having trouble grasping the dire situation. The sudden threat to his mortality he finds himself in now, as nothing more than a piece of food, a swallowed object at the mercy of his girlfriend’s digestive system. The inside of her body was more alien than he could have possibly imagined. Painfully sitting up and grasping at his broken bones, he regretted now more than ever refusing Bruce’s repeated urging to allow more proper scanning of Tamaranean biology using the Bat-Computer.

For the first time in years, looking around the pulsating and faintly glowing walls of the flesh and tissue imprisoning him, the man who calls himself Nightwing began to experience a tinge of true fear. Standing up on sprained and likely fractured legs, he pushes himself to investigate the flexing dome shaped room, his brain still straining itself to think of any way out of this situation, or a method he could use to potentially survive.

At the far side of the downward slanting space another odd portal-like orifice quivers, allowing the fluids running from above to flow through it as they drain across the sticky floor. The chute behind him leading back upwards is far too slippery to possibly try to begin to re-ascend throughout Star’s body- plus it would be futile anyways remembering the multiple chambers he’d passed through on the way here.

The terror gripping at the edges of his mind and sanity begins to penetrate deeper as he realizes the ONLY logical chance he has now that she failed to notice him and has fallen asleep... is to somehow get the rest of the way through her unknown, and so far horrifically dangerous, digestive tract. Limping on one mostly shattered leg and grasping at his broken body he begins to slowly move towards the odd portal, urging himself forward.

As Dick approaches the dripping, dangling fronds covering the opening like draping strands of beads a thick moisture and familiar aroma fills the air issuing out from the space within. Feeling the wet essence settle across his skin and start to fill his senses he feels a slight tingle passing through his nerves, as if the mist-like substance is having some chemical effect on his body. He takes a moment before pushing forward to inhale the odd vapor, testing it’s scent against his memory of various substances or aromas trying to place the familiar quality it seems to have.

He breathes it in deeply and feels the odd tingle filling his lungs and throat- sinking into the tissue within. The sensation is alarming but it brings with it a relieving quality which seems to wash the ever-present pain from his limbs, numbing his form in a pleasant, gentle way. The sweet, somewhat earthy and musk like scent seems just at the edge of his memory. A somewhat intense but not altogether unpleasant smell, it takes him a few moments before he’s able to place it.

Feeling himself drawn forward, his now numb legs moving as if driven by some impulse within his body, his arms reaching to part the draping fleshy strands blocking the portal before him. The thick mist issuing from within billows out over his tiny form, and his eyes widen as he finally recognizes the scent. It was HER- Starfire- her scent, the smell of her sweat and body mixed with the aroma of her sexual fluids. A cascading mixture of the aroma of her womanhood, her ass, her perspiration, and the fluids from deeper within her body more intense than he had ever experienced before.

As the curtains part and the glimmering space within is revealed it thickens the air around him almost to the extent of being difficult to breath, the hot and wet substance coating his body and insides- seeping into his very being. The sounds of her gentle breathing and rumbling motions of the other portions of her digestive system still vibrate the area around him as her gigantic form slumbers.

Dick realizes too late the effect the thickly scented mist is having on his body, though he’s able to recognize it thanks to his studies and training, the chemical stimulation wrapping it’s way around his brain and beginning to course through his body like a drug. He’d experienced things like this before when facing down targets like Poison Ivy, although never this intense- this immediate and potent. Pheromones, the mist washing around and throughout his mind and body was the pure and complete essence of Starfire’s alien body’s pheromones.

The presence was all-powerful, all encompassing, he found his thoughts filling with images of Star- her smiling beautiful face, her gorgeous body flexing before his vision yet just out of reach. Stumbling forward he moves through the sticky fronds and into the interior of the glowing chamber, into the pulsing light surging through the thick mist flowing through the room. The sound of her breathing grew ever louder, the movements and soft moans of her massive body filling his mind and compelling him forward.

He feels his body filled with an irresistible need to come to her, to give himself to the titanic body of the goddess like form which swallowed him. He steps forward again onto the wet floor of the mist filled gloomy space, the warm, pulsing light emitting from the huge emerald colored fleshy bulb in the center of the chamber seemingly urging him deeper. Shaking his head he attempts to fight off the impulses and thoughts digging their way into the core of his brain, reeling in confusion as he starts to feel his member thickening in arousal in response the enveloping scents beneath what remains of his costume.

Her words and the sound of her voice seem to echo around him in the dripping chamber, the walls moving as if with her breathing as her teasing lines drift through his mind.

“You’re so TASTY little bug… I’m so glad you’re all mine now, you know… I can’t wait to feel you deeper inside me. You get to be closer to me than anything or anyone ever gets to be, you get to become... part of me…”

Stumbling forward as the words pass through and shaking his head trying to regain his swirling vision within the clouded space he finds himself standing before the massive, glimmering orb protruding from the floor. He tries to scream or shout out but finds that he’s unable, only managing to form a series of moaning, slobbering sounds with his mouth. His hands shoot forward driven by the instinctual impulse overcoming his tiny body, grasping towards the orb.

Unable to resist, he feels his body driven helplessly like the fly is urged to the sweet nectar of the carnivorous plant that feeds upon it. As his hands press against the giving surface of the warm, sticky bulb it emits a brighter burst of light throughout the area. A surge of glimmering essence fills the veins beneath the fleshy walls surrounding him, illuminating the misty space and revealing the surface of the walls around him.

The sound of her body seems to grow louder, the gurgling rushing fluids throughout her and the rumbling vibration of her breath and digestion now rising to the level of even making cognizant thoughts difficult. The walls and floor of the chamber surrounding him flex and move with the vague outlines of larger forms, around the size of himself grasped tightly against the surface and seemingly merging into the flesh encompassing them. Tendrils of this chamber’s tissue and flesh, Starfire’s final stomach, grasp tightly against the seemingly still living forms of a few writhing, small, mostly insectoid looking creatures.

The limbs and bodies of the other creatures are wrapped tightly in the flesh surrounding them and at a few points on their forms it can be seen fusing into their very being. The strange tendrils seemingly pumping with unseen fluids in some sort of symbiotic exchange between their tiny bodies and Starfire’s massive body. The forms of the creatures twitch and move periodically beneath their encasement, showing fluttering efforts of fighting against the binds which hold them before giving into it again in what looks like a state of restless sleep or intoxication.

The vision of horror fades as quickly as it appeared, the dim mist surrounding him in the dark space again as the pulse of brightness from the central orb dies down again. Stunned from the sight surrounding him and unable to form a complete thought under the influence of the strange pheromones flowing over him- Dick watches helplessly as grasping tendrils begin to penetrate the mist around him grabbing at his limbs and body.

He feels the slimy, warm motion wrap across his arms and legs tightly constricting against his flesh. Trying to fight against it he finds himself only able to weakly shift and move his limbs and watches as they’re pulled away from his body as he tries to fight against the fleshy tentacles holding him. His mind dances with images of Star’s body, her scent and taste filling his senses more intensely than any love-making session he’d ever experienced with her. It was as if he could feel her touch, the sensation of her thick, athletic body pressing against him, holding him as he’s lifted into the air by the tendrils pulling him upwards.

Hovering in mid air in the center of the chamber, suspended by the tendrils coming from the unseen, mist covered surfaces around him he floats for a moment above the glimmering orb. It’s strange light issues over him, a small crackle of the plasma like energy Star’s body emits arcing from the bulb-like growth and passing through his body with an electricity like sensation. He watches as the green energy passes into him and throughout the tendrils holding him, held in place for a moment before it begins to lift him higher.

Pulled towards the ceiling of the chamber he feels his back pushed against it firmly as the tendrils wrap around his arms and legs. The strange tissue courses over his torso like a dozen grasping limbs, holding him in place above the glowing ball beneath him, leaving him to stare towards it and the penetrating visions cast into his mind of Starfire’s beautiful body issued from it. He felt overwhelmed with arousal and emotion, tears welling in his eyes as his mind struggled to make sense of what was happening.

The warm, wet sensation of another, thicker grasping length of tissue begins to snake it’s way over his legs and he feels it’s hot orifice start to suckle at and grab over the surface of his crotch. His erect member twitches in response to the stimulus and he feels the moist sensation of the tendril wrapping over his pelvis and opening to begin swallowing his cock into it’s wet mouth. He gasps in shock as the remains of his costume are shorn away by the rough motions of the grasping tentacles manipulating his tiny form and as they begin forcing themselves over his erection and various erogenous zones of his body.

He tries to scream again, using his last bit of sanity to fight against the vicious effect of the mind altering pheromones driving him to give himself to this surely superior, massive body, to become part of something greater than his minuscule self. While he lets out another moaning gurgling sound, a squirming tendril slaps against the side of his face, wrapping around his head and grasping it tightly as it’s wiggling tip pushes it’s way into his mouth.

The slimy mass spreads his lips wide and forces it’s way towards his throat as he coughs and gags, his body struggling and squirming against the grasp of the extraterrestial organ holding him in place as it’s process begins. His body reacts but the stimulation of the mist, fluids and light covering him stifle his reaction, urging him into a state of relaxation and acceptance. All he can think as the fleshy length pushes it’s way into his throat and extends membranes into his stomach and lungs is how much it tastes like her, like Starfire. It’s as if he’s suckling on a part of her body, her breasts, her womanhood, or soft fingers or toes filling his mouth as if he’s making intimate love to her.

The tendril begins to pump oxygen into his lungs, keeping him breathing, and starts to share nutrients with his body, feeding him intravenously to keep his body alive to serve it’s function. Meanwhile, the thick tendril pushing up between his legs swallows his throbbing shaft into itself entirely, pumping at the surface of his sensitive, chemically aroused member and sucking roughly at it urging him physically to give himself to it.

Taken in by the visions and sensations, it all slowly becomes too much for Dick, hardly even able to remember his name or who he is at this point as Starfire’s body wraps him tightly in it’s embrace, feeding him and servicing him. He begins to rock instinctively with the sucking motion against his manhood, his body writhing slightly like the other insects lining the walls of the chamber surrounding him.

The vision and sensation of the wet tendril pressing against his face and into his mouth is slowly replaced by the endless hallucination of Starfire’s pushing her hot, wet womanhood and ass down against his face, giggling as she forces him to service her, drinking deep of her essence. With a quivering thrust, Dick gives in, spilling his seed into the awaiting tendril feeding off his lower body and giving it to Starfire’s massive body which eagerly takes his fluids into itself.

The orb in the center of the room glows brightly again as it’s completed it’s task. Dick begins to merge deeper into the flesh of the ceiling above it, his twitching body being continually milked by the tendrils holding it and place and feeding him basic nutrients and fluids from her giant body so it can continue to drain him.

A few minutes later the pleasant sensation deep within her body wakes Starfire from her slumber in a state of stimulated arousal. She sits up, yawning and stretching her nude, golden body and letting out a small burp before patting her stomach with a giggle. The pleasure center deep within her stomachs had finally found it’s tiny prize it seemed, and she could feel it throughout her lower body as the sense of the tiny thing within her being sapped brought an aphrodisiac like effect to her.

She brings a finger to her mouth, now able to again savor the taste of her delicious little morsel again, in a deeper way. Licking her lips she moans in satisfaction, feeling herself already wet down between her legs as her little helper had already taken effect. Caressing her breasts and body and laying against the bed intoxicated by the arousing sensation she moves her tongue throughout her mouth reflexively tasting at the essence of the being inside her. She knows the pleasure organ has already started to milk the fluids from within whatever it is, but he finds the taste somewhat familiar yet can’t seem to place it.

Feeling the tiny body quivering inside her and release itself to her again, she’s offered another fresh taste and as she savors it for a moment she suddenly realizes the flavor and scent. As she realizes what it is, she smiles and blushes to herself, focusing on how good it feels. Patting at her stomach and looking satisfied she speaks towards the likely unconscious inhabitant of her insides happily.

“Oh, little buggy, I’m so glad to have you in there to help me now, you’re even better than I could have hoped for. Not only did you put up enough of a fight to make it all the way to where I needed you, but your flavor- it’s so good! You taste just like Dick!”

The slaps against her own body cause the area to rumble and shake inside her, jostling the tiny trapped inhabitants of her insides and his semi-conscious form. Her voice sounds far away and muffled, yet all around him at the same time and the sound of his name is unfamiliar and alien seeming as if it does not actually refer to him, or what he is anymore.

“Hehe, what a perfect little helper you’re going to be, and how hilarious- I can’t wait to tell him later!”

Failing to think about the obvious circumstances or even remember that Nightwing had been shrunken earlier in the week in her state of exhaustion after the day’s mission, her antics and her overwhelming arousal- Starfire simply rolls across the bed. Happily smiling to herself with thoughts of Dick’s hot, muscular body filling her mind, she lets her fingertips drift down her body towards herself and starts to pleasure herself again.

Stimulated by the movements and pumping motions of Nightwing’s tiny body is sucked and grasped deep within her, she moves her fingers against her sex. She pushes them into herself alongside the sensation until she climaxes again, and again. Her body convulsing and sweating against the bed sheets, she finally falls back to sleep.

Deep within her Dick’s body falls in and out of unconscious as he’s stimulated to orgasm over and over again in between brief breaks where his body is fed and allowed to recover. His waking and dreaming sight is filled with visions of Starfire’s beautiful form, her body, which he is now unable to distinguish from his own, unaware of who or what he even is.

Everything he is, or ever was, his very body and mind are now simply part of her massive frame, part of her body’s system. As far as he could tell, or remember, he simply exists to fulfill his purpose- his body merely a part, a portion of an organ system used to enhance her sensations of pleasure.