- Text Size +

Sarah and Angela had always been best friends since high school. Neither of them had dealt with drama involving men because neither of them was interested in any guys. That’s why it didn’t come as a surprise to either when they decided to explore each other. They weren’t interested in just exploring each other as lesbians, however. They had other ideas.

“So, the idea is for each of us to shrink the other and then, like, become a little slave to the other?” Sarah asked.

“Yes. Since we both like each other’s bodies and we both have such amazing bodies, let’s put them to good use on each other,” Angela said. Sarah and Angelina indeed did have some interesting bodies – may not be interesting to most, but to some.

Sarah was a big girl, weighing in at over three-hundred pounds with a huge D-sized rack. Both her belly and boobs bounced when she walked. For anyone that might have been a chubby chaser or a fan of BBWs, Sarah was a perfect girl.

Angela would be more of a favorite amongst most men. She was very short, but she had just as big boobs as Sarah. She was one size away from going from a C-cup bra to a D-cup. She also had thick thighs, which added on to her physical attraction.

Neither girl had a big butt, however. Most of the fat on both of them were in their boobs, but of course Sarah had more fat in the belly than Angela.

The two girls had discovered giantess fetishes when a student in Angela’s class had been looking at it while on the computer. She had asked him what that was about, and the student told her about how some people enjoyed being either shrunken down or grown to be a giant – or in a woman’s case, a giantess.

“You mean like Honey, I Shrunk the Kids?” she asked.

“Well, sort of. But instead of unaware stuff, the giant or giantess knows they have a tiny and decide to use them any way they want or they treat them like a doll and be nice to them.” the student went on to explain how he had a fetish because he was turned on by the thought of being tiny and inbetween a woman’s cleavage or sat on by a big butt.

This is where Angela got the idea of her and Sarah shrinking each other and using each other in any way they wanted, so long as the other didn’t kill the other.

“So, for example, you shrink me and put me inbetween these big titties,” Angela said, grabbing at Sarah’s boobs. Sarah felt her pubic region warm up as Angelina played with her boobs.

“Or you can put me in your bellybutton and trap me in there.” Angela then rubbed her hand on Sarah’s belly. Sarah gave a soft laugh.

“Or even squish me with those thick ass thighs…” Angela moved her hand down towards Sarah’s thighs. Sarah then grabbed Angelina’s hand and put it on her crotch.

“Imagine being inside me…” Sarah said, moaning now. Angela pulled her hand away.

“We’ll see about that. I don’t know how I feel about that,” she said. Sarah nodded in agreement.

“How are we going to shrink one another, though? Like, how’s that possible?” she asked.

“I’ve already got that covered,” Angela answered. She then pulled out a small remote control. “I had a classmate make it for us. He’s a nerd who knows all about technology and stuff like that.” Sarah saw the shrink ray and smiled evilly. It was going to be fun dealing with both a giantess and tiny Angela.

“So,” Angela said. “Which one of us will be shrunk first?”