- Text Size +

“Stephen?” Aroma asked. She turned around and bent over to get a better look at what – or who – she was about to sit on. “I know you. You’re the little pervert in my Oceanography class.”

“Pervert?” Rebekah asked. She had never known Stephen to be perverted.

“Oh, yeah. He’s always staring at my ass as I sit in class. He sits behind me in the next row over. Isn’t that right, you little fucking pervert?”

“Stephen, how did you even become so small?” Rebekah asked. Stephen started telling them he had no idea how this happened, but that Rebekah had sat on him yesterday and he spent the night stuck to her butt and that he became free when she just farted.

“Sounds like he enjoyed being stuck to your butt,” Aroma told her friend. “Right? You like this big ol’ booty, don’t you? Turn around.” Rebekah was smirking now. Did Stephen really enjoy being stuck to her butt?

That’s when she remembered that she had farted last night. Did that mean she farted on him?

“Wait. Did I fart on you last night, too?” she asked. Stephen nodded. “Did you like it?”

“I think he did. Some men are such creeps,” Aroma said.

“I think he wants some more,” Rebekah said. She started laughing as she leaned down, her butt coming Stephen’s way until she was sitting on him.

“Comfy?” Aroma asked. Rebekah rubbed her butt on him. A minute later, she pushed on her stomach muscles until a fart erupted from her butt. She sighed, then both girls laughed.

“I hope you liked that, little man,” she said, standing up. Stephen didn’t get stuck to her butt this time. Aroma looked down at the tiny, helpless man. Seeing how much bigger she was than him turned her on.

“My turn,” she said, She turned around and brought her gigantic butt on the tiny man. “You were right, Rebekah. He is comfortable to sit on.” She rubbed her titanic-sized butt on him.

“You have any farts in there for him?” Rebekah asked. Aroma began to push on her stomach muscles. It took a few minutes, but she eventually felt the rumbling.

She lifted her butt and blew a huge fart, much bigger than Rebekah’s. It stunk worse, too.

“Phew!” Aroma said, waving her hand in front of her butt. “Man, that was a stinky one. It also makes me have to poop. Come with me, Rebekah.” Aroma, being a big girl in both height and weight, had to use more of her strength to lift herself off the couch. Stephen was stuck to Aroma’s butt.

“Let’s go for a ride,” she said. Her and Rebekah began to walk out of the office and towards the women’s bathroom down the hall. Rebekah stood behind her bigger friend, watching her butt as it jiggled as she walked.

Stephen felt like he was on an elevator that was going up and down very fast as Aroma walked. He had always wished he could be stuck to her butt, which stuck out of her seat as she sat in class. Now he was headed for – well, he had no idea where they were going, or what was next.

The giantesses entered one stall and then Aroma peeled Stephen off her butt, placing him on the toilet seat. While he was scared, he couldn’t help but be turned on by what was about to happen. Aroma pulled her pants and underwear down, exposing her huge bare butt. She then slowly brought her butt down on the tiny man, moaning as she sat down.

Stephen was squished under mountains of fat as Aroma pooped. Once she was done, she lifted her butt and peeled Stephen off her bare buttcheek. She then placed him on the toilet paper she had pulled apart and lifted her butt again, bringing the toilet paper down under her.

Stephen watched as he was brought under her butt and towards her butthole. She then slowly brought the paper into her butthole and began to wipe from the bottom up. He became stuck in her sticky butthole once she was done wiping.

Aroma could feel the tiny man squirming in her butthole, too. She stood up without pulling her jeans and underwear up.

“Rebekah, take a look,” she said. Rebekah put her face in between Aroma’s huge buttcheeks and opened them up to see Stephen stuck to Aroma’s butthole. She began hysterically laughing seeing the tiny man stuck between the two huge buttcheeks.

“Oh my God, such a big butt,” she said, pushing Aroma’s buttcheeks together. She then began to clap Aroma's buttcheeks by pulling them apart and smacking them together, smacking the large buttcheeks against the tiny man trapped between them. Aroma then clenched her buttcheeks, squishing Stephen between them. Rumbling then came from Aroma’s butthole. Stephen knew what was about to come next.

Aroma then unclenched her buttcheeks and without giving Rebekah a warning, blew an even bigger fart than the one she blew when she sat on him. She also farted in Rebekah’s face, which she didn’t mind all that much.

The fart was so wet and bubbly, Aroma’s buttcheeks shook on their own like waves at a wave pool. That’s how big her buttcheeks truly were.

Rebekah liked seeing her friend’s buttcheeks jiggle after she farted. She began smacking them to make the fat jiggle even more.

“You feel so good in my butt, bug boy,” Aroma said to the tiny man who would now spend the rest of his days inbetween her buttcheeks.