- Text Size +
Story Notes:

If you like the story, please leave feedback. It helps encourage me to write and often serves as inspiration for where a story will go.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Author's Chapter Notes:

Our "Hero" is introduced and she engages in some implied debauchery. Then the story proper starts as she steps though the portal into our world and decides to sample the local flavor.

The Jungles of Lower Arcadus - 657 AD

Shel was not having a good time, that thrice damned group of adventurers had dragged her halfway across the known world to this goddess forsaken realm with promises of glory and riches. Instead, they had spent months hiking through sweltering jungle from outpost to outpost only to find out that the lost treasure of Grogwarvich had been found and claimed only a week after they had set sail and on another continent to boot. There had been precious little glory either, she had hardly killed more than a handful of men on this trip and the lack of bandits was beginning to bore her. She had half the mind to take up banditry herself, if only to show the locals how it was done.


At least the locals really enjoyed a good fucking. Her exotic nature and the Orc reputation had keep her well in both male and female company, she had proudly left behind more than a few shattered pelvic bones and ruined marriages in the towns they had been through. That was how an orc should live, fucking and fighting.


The party had decided to go its separate ways, A few elected to go deeper inland pursuing a rumor of a lost city, some had made their way to the coast hoping to stow away on a ship heading home. Shel planned on joining them shortly, however she needed a break from this humid hell first or she was going to go berserk.


Fortunately, she had found the closest thing to a mage on this continent in a Jungle Elf village along the river Pyxs. The self-proclaimed "shaman" had seemed more like a witch to Shel, the little elf women sat in studied repose as she smoked a long pipe of some combination of funny smelling herbs. 


Shel wanted to go somewhere nice, preferably a large camp, with lots of human men. Human males were easy to lay and even easier to separate from their gold. It needed to be somewhere there would be food, mead and especially a bath, Orcs weren't big on hygiene but three months in a Jungle can make even the most stubborn orc beg for soap.


The key was a portal spell, a temporary hop to over to this camp for her to refresh and recharge and then she would be ready for the long voyage home. The Shaman claimed to know the portal spell well and after a few drinks was willing to trade the spell and some of the funny smelling herbs in exchange for some of Shel's "services" 


The Shaman wasn't hard on the eyes, so Shel readily agreed. But between her overall fatigue and the rotgut she'd consumed it wasn't her most energetic lay, she had only managed to work one orgasm out of the young elf.

Even though she had complained that the orgasm wasn't as "big" as she expected, the elf had agreed that a deal was a deal, especially after Shel threatened to eat her face off.


Exhausted, Shel slept well through the night and into the next afternoon. She arose when her stomach grumble woke her up, disappointingly the only food she had was a shred of jerky that only made her more hungry. The beginning pangs of a hangover convinced her to finish off the costrel of cheap rotgut in the hopes of chasing the hangover until later. As she made her way to a clearing, Shel decided to try smoking some of the elven herbs on the way. They made her pleasantly buzzed, horny and unfortunately seemed to redouble her hunger.


Arriving at the clearing, she broke the seal on the totem the Shaman had given her. With a sound of thunder and a bright flash portal sprang to life, Shel eagerly stepped through.




Fort Dickerson Kansas - 2042 AD

The dimensional rift slowly began to form just outside the base perimeter. Black lighting crackled in the sky as humid winds began to blow from the rapidly growing sphere.


At the first sign of trouble the base Quick Response Force platoon had scrambled, the combined force of VTOL drones, light infantry and Fast Attack Vehicles was well equipped to deal with most incursions. It didn't take long for them to arrive at the boarder of the strange phenomenon. The vehicles dispersed in a herringbone formation before cautiously reforming line abreast. Their 25mm autocannons trained towards the the sphere, ready to form a base-of-fire for when the platoon dismounted. The black lighting seemed to increase in intensity, a solid pillar of light briefly formed stretching from the ground into the stratosphere, temporarily blinding all observers.


As the light began to dissipate, the infantry were ordered to dismount. 2nd Lieutenant Ryan Powers eagerly surged forth to command his men before stopping in his tracks, he couldn't believe his eyes. Standing in the middle of the field was a fever dream combination of his nightmares and teenage sexual fantasy.


The women, if he could call it that, had skin of a dark olive shade of green, it was marred by many scars and crossed by intricate black and blue tribal tattoos that seemed to cover much of her arms and the sides of her face.


Her body was quite muscular, veins were clearly visible through her skin, but she was still shapely with large breasts, thick powerful thighs and a well-shaped, plump behind. Sweat glistened across her toned abs and gave her generous cleavage a pleasant shine. Thick, greasy raven black hair in matted dreads flowed from the top of her head but the sides were roughly shaven.


The eyes were a deep shade of orange, almost red, and they seemed to hint at mischievous intent. A polished bone brow piercing split one of her thick bushy eyebrows, the other was bisected by a scar that continued down across her eye. A rough iron ring that looked more appropriate on a cow, pierced the septum of her button nose. Elongated ears came to a point, pieced on multiple times by various colored rings, with two stone gauges in the lobes. Two prominent yellowed tusks emerged from the bottom of plump dark green lips. Save for the unusual features it was an attractive feminine face.

 

She was dressed in a seemingly primitive manner, her clothing seemed to be made out of various scraps of crude fabrics, rough leather and blood-stained animal furs. None of it seemed to offer much protection from the weather, let alone weaponry and all of it looked soiled.


A loincloth helped preserved her modesty, though underneath a yellowed linen undergarment seemed to form the most primitive of thongs. A tattered leather bra seemed to strain under the pressure of her bosom, a thin brown cloak rested on her shoulders. A belt held a small sheathed knife and a few pouches. A necklace of teeth hung around her neck and other trinkets adorned her body. Mud caked, furred leather boots were topped by cloth puttee wraps.


Overall, she looked gorgeous if bedraggled. He might even consider bedding her if it weren't for the fact that she looked like she didn't know what a bath was.


And if she wasn't 800 foot tall.



As Shel eyes slowly adjusted, she began to take stock of her situation. It was immediately obvious that stupid witch had crossed her. Though her sensitive nose told her the area reeked of human males (unusually clean ones at that) the settlement spread out before her was far too small for that. It was too small for the fae or even the small borrowers that lived in the walls of Ulgrads cities.


Still, she wanted to make the best of a bad situation and decided it would be nice to air out after being in the stifling jungle. She squatted down and unwrapped the cloths that kept the mud out of her boots. Standing on one foot at a time she pulled the tight leather boots off, letting her feet breath for the first time all day. The odor emitting from her sweaty feet almost eclipsed that of her armpits, but the soil felt great on her feet. Next, she removed her cloak, the air felt good on her skin, she could already feel some of the sweat start to cool. As she bent over to drape her cloak over the tops of her boots, she noticed a few dozen bugs scurrying about. A brief stomach grumble convinced her to snatch them up.


Shel brought them closer to her face, not quite believing her own eyes as to the nature of the weird bugs. She sniffed her palm gently to confirm, human males.


Her mouth began to salivate and she had a bemusing thought.


A pity, they clearly were human warriors of some kind, if she were smaller, she might have had a decent fight on her hands. Now all that hard work and training was just seasoning for a pathetically small amount of protein.


Lt. Powers had been frozen in awe like the rest of his men when the strange alien woman gathered them up with practiced ease. Her hand rose rapidly, the G forces pinned him and his men to warm flesh that smelled strongly of dirt, sweat and stale feminine secretions. Her face filled his world as she looked down on them, her cruel smile parted, stale humid breath, some of the worst he ever smelled. It was like dogs breath, beer, marijuana and pussy had gang banged poor oral hygiene in a hot wet dumpster. 


He barely had time to wretch before a wide pink slimy tongue emerged from between her yellowed tusks and lapped up him and his men.


Shel swished the humans around in her mouth. They certainly weren't the first human males she'd had in her mouth and they tasted miles better than the unwashed cocks she was used to. She closed her eyes and sucked and savored them for a few moments, a loud moan emanated from her mouth


Mmmmmmmmmm


Unconsciously she fondled her breasts with one hand as the other crept between down towards her crotch. A loud buzzing sound prompted her to open her eyes, a strange contraption buzzed near her head.


It must be their friends, Shel thought, might as well let them say goodbye.


She briefly thrust out her tongue at the drone, proudly displaying the 42 men of the QRF platoon who were splayed out along the wide organ, mired in her thick saliva. One poor soul, a Private, clung helplessly to her tongue piercing. The VTOL drone, uncaring of their humiliating predicament, auto zoomed in on their faces briefly, capturing the fear, disgust and pathetic screams of the men in ultra-high definition.

The drone zoomed out just in time to catch the glistening organ retract behind her luscious lips.

Raising her hand from breast, Shel waved flirtatiously with her fingers as she stared directly at the little machine. Then with a smug, teasing smile she swallowed the squirming human warriors in an exaggerated manner, a brief bulge noticeable as they were dragged screaming down her throat. She licked her lips briefly as she lowered her hand from waving to rub her stomach, her other hand now fondling herself beneath her loin cloth. 

A small but unfeminine belch escaped her lips and she couldn’t help but giggle. In her raspy voice she spoke in High Imperial, a language she hoped the humans understood, 


YUUMMMM, TASTY! 


She would never know but a leaked clip of her provocative little display would soon be a #1 trending video on Pornhub, to the complete humiliation of the Army.

Chapter End Notes:

Let me know what you think.