- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Even seeing Brad's transformation into April's bra, Megan and Katie are still not sure what is going on.  Time to test out April's bizarre claims.

 

Katie once again lights a sprig of incense from one of the candles and then swirls the smoking smudge stick over their heads in a roughly three foot diameter circle.

 

Megan opens the book once again to the specific predetermined page she has marked with a feather and then lays the book down upon her crossed legs as she reads aloud its words. 

 

Megan recites from the book, invoking the name of the boy “Paul”, a schoolmate whom she secretly likes.

 

As she does the smoke ring Katie has been circling begins to change.  The more Megan reads from the book, the more the circle of smoke transforms into a miniature hurricane like storm with an eye of crashing waves.

 

               The circular storm lowers down from above their heads to chest level, forming a two foot diameter swirling outer ring of green and purple clouds sparking with blue lightning bolts as the inner surface begins to ripple down.  As the inner vortex settles down to a glassy surface, the vision of Paul watching pornography on his bedroom computer emerges.

 

 

…..

Paul’s View

 

 

               Paul removes his headphones as he looks up at the swirling ring of yellow and red clouds bursting with orange sparkles above his head.  Paul’s mouth drops open as he sees three girls’ humongous faces looking down upon him from the center of the vertex as it begins to settle down.

 

               “What the fuck?” Paul questions aloud as one of the girls, he recognizes as his classmate Megan, shifts her posture as her giantess hand enters through what was the ceiling of his room and grabs him in her fist.  Paul squirms as he feels himself being pulled up.  He enters the vortex that was once his ceiling as jolts of orange lightning hit his body, as he begins to emerge through the other side the lightning transitions to blue.

 

 

…..

The Girls’ View

 

               Megan falls back upon the floor, an eight inch Paul clutched tightly in her right hand.  After several minutes of her body convulsing in spasms, and the cries from Katie to wake up, Megan begins to stir back into consciousness.  April makes no attempt to revive her friend; she already knows what Megan is quickly learning and that all shall be alright, even better.

 

 

…..

Paul’s View

 

               ‘WHAT THE HELL?’ I think to myself.  One moment I’m on my computer watching some bitch licking another bitch between her legs, then my bedroom ceiling is gone and there’s some storm above my head, and weirder still my classmate Megan reaches in and grabs me.  IN HER HAND!  I feel chilling goosebumps all over as I am being held in Megan’s hand.  I’ve wrestled guys above my weight class; yet none of them ever had me in such an unyielding hold.  Megan’s power over me is indescribable other than one word, “absolute”.  Megan lays back, my body compressed in her firm grip, gasping for the ability to take in a single breath.  I see that I am now in some girl’s bedroom.  Two other of my schoolmates are there.  Katie, in the most incredible nighty yelling at Megan to wake up, and April smiling down at me as her huge breasts struggle to spill out from a way to tight bra straining to contain her massive chest.

 

               While held in Megan’s grip, an odd sensation surges through my body.  I felt it initially when she first took me in her fist, it grew as she lifted me up and those orange and blue bolts of lightning hit me.  It felt as if….. as if my body was now fluid….. as if I were clay about to be molded into something else.  Even stranger, I sensed…..NO….. I knew Megan now has control over my form, my very essence. 

 

               I scream out in the agony from the compressive force of Megan’s all-powerful grip upon my body in her hand, as I cry out in fear of the dominance and reign she has upon my being.

 

               Megan sits up, her grasp upon me loosening slightly, though with more strength than the entire junior varsity wrestling team in her grip.

 

 

…..

The Girls’ View

 

Megan sits up, ignoring the screams of fear and agony from the eight inch Paul clutched in her right fist.  She looks at April, “I see it now.  I get it.  It’s all a simple symbiotic relationship.  It all makes such sense how could I have not known this before.” She smiles as she looks down at Paul helpless in the overpowering grip of her hand.   She flicks her left hand over Paul, causing his clothing to rip from his body revealing his naked form as his shirt and pants are tossed aside.

 

               “My Absorbent And Changeable Panty!” Megan says aloud as Paul’s body twitches in contractions as his body quickly reduces into a piece of cloth. 

 

               Megan strips her current white, full back panty off and pulls Paul, her frilly pink T-back thong up her legs.

 

 

…..

Paul’s View

 

Trying to wrap my mind around what has just happened; I instead find my mind fixated as my body slides around Megan’s stinky, sweaty feet then up Megan’s long, sensuous legs.  Somehow my face has been concentrate within Megan’s legs as she pulls me up from her toes, over her shapely calves, along her upper thighs, and then firmly stretched across her inviting pussy and deep between her ass cheeks as my arms and legs wrap around her waist and hips.

 

               My mind, my entire focus is upon the inside of Megan’s panty, as I am now Megan’s living, breathing, conscious thong.  Never before have all of my senses been so keenly focused as they are now between Megan’s legs.  Never before have I been so enamored as I am now by Megan’s pussy and ass. 

 

Though parts of me are in darkness, I can sense her most private areas in exacting detail; her well-groomed, jet black pubic hairs trimmed in the shape of a thin strip above her pussy {i.e. The Hollywood Style} tickle me.  Otherwise her smooth, hairless vagina, butt-crack, and hips feel slick and allow for close, unencumbered contact with Megan’s silky smooth skin.

 

I can smell and taste in minute detail Megan’s sweet yet musky, almost tangy pussy.  Her asshole smells and tastes earthy, like bitter candy.  Her ass crack has a lite “after workout sweat” scent and flavor, while her hips and waist are rich in arousing sexual pheromones.  All in all, Megan’s body is beautiful, succulent and delightful.

 

               Every fiber of my being is focused inward upon Megan’s pussy, butt crack, and hips as I embrace them as her frilly pink T-back thong.  Though my mind is focused inwardly upon Megan, I notice another change about me.  Not only has my body transmogrified into her panty, my belief in purpose has also evolved into one of religious devotion and subjugation to Megan’s sexuality.  Though fully in procession of my mental faculties, my mind is also under the control of Megan’s desires.  Her passions now override my personal inclinations as my usefulness is now determined by Megan; and it feels great.

 

 

…..

The Girls’ View

 

               Megan squats back down as she feels her living T-back panty surrender itself to sniffing and licking her nether regions.

 

               In complete control now, and realizing her power over her living panty; Megan gives into her sexual urges and instructs her panty to satisfy her as she lies back upon the bedroom floor.

 

 

…..

Paul’s View

 

               Paul feels the warmth from Megan’s pussy build into a heat.  His newly transformed body reacts instinctively to each of Megan’s sexual urges.

 

               The individual parts of his previous body, his head, torso and groin have been blended together to form the crotch and ass portion of Megan’s pink frilly T-back thong, while his arms and legs form the side straps; causing his mouth, tongue, nose, and cock to all sense every bit of Megan they cover simultaneously.

 

               He shivers over Megan’s wet clit, as if a living vibrator.  His lips, tongue, and cock rub up and down along Megan’s succulent pussy.  His face, nose, and mouth plant succulent kisses upon Megan’s tasty asshole as they suckle upon her anus.

 

               Like a marionette controlled by the strings of its puppeteer marionettist, Paul feels the panty thong form of his body respond in unison to the needs and desires of Megan’s pussy and asshole.  He is more along for the ride than in the driver’s seat.  His body builds with mounting sexual energy, on the brink of orgasm Paul feels all the sexual energy flow to Megan for her climax.  He is left frustrated and drenched in Megan’s orgasm as his new cloth form soaks in each drop of her wetness.

 

 

…..

The Girls’ View

 

               After her third orgasm, Megan slowly sits back up.  Her breathing slowly calming down, her body covered in a lite layer of sweat, except for her panty thong which was soft, clean, and dry.

 

               “That looked intense.” April smiles at Megan.

 

               “It WAS intense.  AND my panty is self-cleaning.  AND I can make him into any style panty or shorts I want.” Megan smiles back.  Looking down at her panty she pats the crotch, “Good Boy”.

 

               “MYYY Turn!” Katie exclaims excitedly pointing to herself. 

Chapter End Notes:

Katie's turn, will the portal work for her?  What could she possible want if it does?

Kindly leave a rating if you do not wish to leave a comment.  Thanks for reading!!!