- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A giantess story where licking and kissing can come. If you don't like giantess don't read.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Next part of the story

Stacy told that there will be blowing of some cold air directly whose source will be Stacey's mouth. Stacey went near the blue planet opened her mouth and started blowing some air out of her mouth directly to the planet which was many times tinier than Stacey. But Stacey as she was woman of her word she kept blowing some strong air directly to the planet. Inside the blue planet there were some winds of typhoon gathering but as there was the blow of Stacey's breath which created so strong winds as a result all the winds of the typhoon were completely destroyed. Stacey saw that after the wind sun came again into view and she came between the planet and the sun which lead to the coldness increase because of her breath she was blowing and darkness as she hid the sun by her face which was way more bigger than the sun. Stacey saw the time it was 11:58 pm and then she stopped blowing air directly to the blue planet and laid down near the sun and slept which is said to be the hottest star present in all of the solar system but sun's heat was nothing as it was just a tiny marble compared to Stacey's giga form. Stacey had a plan for the next morning in her mind and slept smiling.


The next day Stacey woke up completely hiding the sun with her clothes. As sun was only a little hot for Stacey she easily put on her belly button and felt the ticklish warmth and slept peacefully. Stacey woke up earlier at 6:00 am sharp in the morning putting the sun in its original place. Stacey thought of her plan to surprise every human being on planet earth and grinned. Stacey reached near the sun and brought her lips to same level as sun and licked her lips with her tongue. Stacey opened her mouth which looked like it can store alteast 50 suns inside. Stacey brought out her tongue and put it beneath the sun, once sun was resting and shining perfectly on the massive tongue of Stacey she started taking her tongue inside her mouth. Stacey closed her mouth with sun inside and the feeling she felt was amazing.


Stacey then went to greet the people of earth and with her tongue completely enjoyed the sun inside her mouth. Stacey said, "Hi all. Believe it or not its morning 8:00 am and i know what your next question will be. It will be asking about where the sun is right? Don't worry its here only in a new place" enjoying every moment of the talk. Stacey said, "Get ready okay as you all are going to see something pretty amazing" continuing her statement. Stacey slowly opened her mouth and brought out her tongue with sun on it and said giggling ,"Good morning here is your morning sun".


All the inhabitants of the blue planet saw the sun on the tongue of Stacey and it made all of the inhabitants remember their deadliest fears. Stacey said, "Ok now it's time for the sun to go back inside my mouth again and it can be only seen on the days i open my mouth to wish you good morning. Don't drop hope I will be sure to show you the sun once in a while as you all can look at it resting on my tongue. The sun will from now not rise from the east and set in west but will go inside and come out covered completely in my saliva. So with this time is up for the morning sun and the sun will be seen soon enough." Stacey said this final line and started taking the sun inside her mouth along with her tongue and closed her mouth completely.