- Text Size +

Charles complained terrified. "Well then I will tell my daddy how you peed on yourself and borrowed my clothes!" She grinned at him. "Please Anne... I beg you, don't send me down" he tried again. "Daddyyyy" she began. "Nono I'll go." He gave up at last. He made his way to the kitchen, nobody seemed there, with some difficulties he filled the glass when Scott came. "I didn't know Anne invited another friend, who are you dear?" He asked. Charles wanted to disappear. "Ehm, we're playing dress up sir, I'm Charles." He timidly said. "Oh that's funny, I wouldn't recognize you if you didn't tell me! For sure you did a good job, you actually really look like a real girl! Well for sure kids these days have there own way of having fun, call me if you need anything girls!" He laughed while going back in the living room leaving Charles extremely embarrassed, not only this man saw him as a kid, but also as a little girl! He went back to the room. "Servant, you have been disobedient to your queen, I command you to rub my feet!" Anne ordered. "Anne stop! I came here to spend time as friends! You're exaggerating now." Said Charles, tired of being bullied by Anne. "Charlotte, when I tell you something, you do it! Those are the rules of the game I'm sorry!" She said and with that she removed one of her smelly socks and started rubbing on his face. "Mmh. Aaahh" he began to scream, but in that moment Anne sticked the sock in his mouth and started pinching his skin. He was in pain but unable to scream, he tried to spit the sock but Anne put her hand on his mouth preventing it. "Now now, I don't want to hurt you Charlotte, next time you can be the boss, but today it's my turn, so please rub my feet now as a good servant." The pain and the humiliation was too much and at least she asked politely, and so he started rubbing. "Oh wonderful, now you're following the rules! If you behave good I will let you spit the sock " she said while enjoying the massage. From time to time she pinched his nose with her toes or ruffed his hair with her soles. After a while, he heard Laura enter the house and saw finally his liberation. However, instead of coming straight upstairs, he heard a bottle of wine been opened and the two adult lovingly chatting downstairs. He heard them talking about their jobs, their personal interests and how hard was raising kids alone. Then he heard the chairs moving and somebody coming upstairs. He spit the sock and hide it just before Laura opened the door. She couldn't resist laughing at what she saw: her husband dressed like a little girl was massaging the feet of another bossy little girl. "Well well, what's going on here?" She asked amused. "We're playing queen and servant Ms Thompson! Charly is my little servant at the moment." Bratly replied Anne. "Oh really? And why is he dressed like a girl?" Continued Laura while smiling. "Well, since he peed on himself, I had to borrow him my clothes, but they were too girly for a boy and so I decided to dress him up like a girl!" Laughed again Anne. "Really?" Asked incredulous Laura. "Yes ma'am, tell her Charly, tell her what you did." She evilly continued while sandwiching his face between her feet and squeezing his cheeks. "I.. I peed on myself..." He said completely mortified. Laura couldn't believe her husband was getting completely dominated by a nine year old girl, but then she remembered that this wasn't her husband at the moment, but his son. "Ok Anne, that's enough, I think you guys played enough, come here Charly." She said. "But we're having fun!" Complained Anne. "Anne, probably you're having fun, but Charly here surely doesn't, you should consider that your actions can have bad consequences on people, and make them unhappy, now leave my Charly alone." She said. In that moment, Anne moved her feet away and Charles got up and ran crying to Laura. "Mooommy, she was so mean! I wanna go home!" He said in a desperate crying. "Shhh, mommy is here sweety, everything is gonna be alright ok? Now mommy is taking you home." She said as she hugged him. He was totally upset. "But... But we were having fun!" Said Anne before starting crying on her own. "Anne, you probably had fun, but my poor little Charly wasn't! You should apologize to him!" Said Laura in fully protective mode. In that moment also Scott arrived and Laura explained the situation. He scolded Anne and they decided it was better to go to the restaurant another time, and so Laura and Charles left. In the car, Charles continued to cry, the humiliation he had received was too much. "Charles I'm sorry you had to go through that..." Laura began. "Moooom, she was so mean!" He screamed while crying. She realised he was still seeing her as his mother. 

The next days Charles was quite upset, and Laura decided he couldn't stay at home alone anymore but who to call? And then she had the illumination, she was just the perfect person: her mother. In her fifties, she was already retired as her dead husband left her quite some money, and was spending her time mostly traveling around the world. When she called her and explained the situation, she was delighted in accepting. 

And so the next week, after completing the usual survey, which was asking very specific questions about the function of his wife during the marriage, Julia arrived.

"Do I have another grandson?" Were the first words she said entering the house with a teasing smile. "Hey Julia... How are you?" He asked rolling his eyes. "Wow Charles, you really look like a little kid! You're so cute and adorable, come and give your grandma a kiss!" She continued. "Very funny Julia, but infact you look a grandmother yourself, so it might be appropriate." He sharply replied smiling. "Ok I get your point! How are you sweety?" She asked smiling. Infact, she wasn't looking at all as a grandmother: she had big firm tits and a big ass, and although she was in her fifties, she was looking easily 15 years younger.

"Good, compatibly with this condition, you know." He answered, by now used to his new size. "Oh don't worry dear, I think you look perfect like that, you were already handsome, and now you're even more cute" she replied winking at him. She never hide from him her thoughts, sometimes getting a little awkward. "Well thanks, it's just a little hard at this size, you know..." He commented. "Well but Laura told me you found s perfect solution!" She exclaimed giggling. "Wtf did she tell you??" He screamed surprised. "Of course dear, she's my daughter after all! And I don't see anything wrong in that, if you feel like a child and the world see you as such, then just be a child! Why bother yourself so much around useless troubles." She reasoned. "Well I don't really feel like a child... Just people think that I am one..." He shyly replied. "Oh come on, I think you just need to be honest with yourself, anyway look, your big sister is coming!" She said greeting her granddaughter which was approaching. "Grandma!! How are you? I missed you so much!" She happily exclaimed while hugging her. She always had a good relationship with her. And so the two of them started speaking and occasionally making fun of Julia's new grandson.

 Eventually Laura appeared. "Well he really looks like your nephew mom! You two are so cute together!" She commented for everybody's amusement, except for Charles. "Yes, you didn't tell me you had another son! I would like to meet the father since he is so handsome!" Replied laughing Julia. "Oh mom, you're such a teasing! How are you?" And the two of them began to happily chat. Julia greeted her daughter for her promotion and her growth spurt, and Laura told her how much she missed her. At a certain point all the family moved on the sofa, and Laura insisted for holding Charles in her lap. As the conversation continued, the three women started to make jokes about the poor guy, but he was so distracted by Laura's boobs that he couldn't reply. After a while Julia insisted for holding him in her lap. 

"So at the end you really became my grandson eh?" She whispered him while pushing his face in her bosom. "Mmm It's bit..mmm" he couldn't formulate a sentence while she softly but firmly pushed him even more. "Just relax and enjoy your time honey, we will have so much time together from now on." She winked at him. He felt embarrassed but also aroused. 

And so the next day Charles was alone with Julia. He felt quite ashamed after the previous night to be alone with her and so decided to do more housework to avoid her, until she called him for lunch and he couldn't escape. At the table she began "what a handsome little house-husband you became! You know I could hire you, I heard that you're jobless now." She teased him. "Yeah it sucks to be without money... I have to depend totally on Laura" he admitted bitterly. "Well, I can give you some money if you behave good and do some job for me honey." She offered. "What... What kind of job?" He asked. "Well sweety, take care of me and do me some commission, being like my secretary." She continued in a flirty way. "Your... Your secretary?" Charles replied surprised and interested. "Yeah, would you like that? Would like to be my little secretary? I think you would. And I know your first task, follow me." And she headed to the living room and layed on the sofa. "You can sit down there." She pointed down her legs, and si he did. "Well young man, they told me you do amazing foot rub, and I wanted to have a try, would you be so kind?" She casually asked. "Ehm, do you want me to massage them? He timidly asked. He was getting at female's feet often these days and the thought made him in awe. "Yes honey, and if you do a good job I'm gonna pay you!" She replied sending him a kiss, and he understood he didn't really have choice.

Although matures, her feet were still fascinating and well cared. Soon he was looking at them with lust. Julia realized it herself and move her right one closer to his face. "Why don't you be a dear and kiss it for me?" She simply but firmly claimed. He didn't reply, he slowly approacched and plant a gentle kiss on her sole. "I think you can do better." She exorted him. And after a while, he threw himself in passionate kisses. Her big toe got closer to his mouth. "Suck." She commanded and he complied. Two minutes later she started to smother his face with her soles. Charles was completely hard and Julia completely wet. She started to remove her clothes and then did the same with him. "Well, what we have here? Is that dick hard for me? Hmm? Well let me taste it." She sentenced as she extracted his dick from his underwear and put it in her mouth. Charles was in heaven as Julia was an experienced sucker. "Now i don't care if you're small, you're gonna fuck me like a man!" She screamed at him before sitting in doggy stile and putting his dick in her pussy. Charles was extatic, he couldn't resist his lust and fucked her hard until they came together. As they were chilling after sex, with him lying on her chest, she started :"now this will be our little secret, our special time. Anyway nobody would suspect such a little baby like you of this!" She exclaimed laughing, and then she ordered him to clean everything. 

As the day passed, he realized she was right, nobody suspected of their special time. On the other hand Laura wanted to do less sex with her husband and insisted everyday in cuddling him like the child she was seeing, and the sex activities with Julia made him slowly accept this situation.

One day Laura came back home and told him that Scott had called her and he told her that Anne was really sorry and wanted to apologize with him. "Well, ok I don't mind." Charles replied feeling scared thinking about her. "Yes honey, you know other kids can be wrong, I'm so proud of your forgiving attitude!" She sincerely complimented. "Well... Thanks honey." He replied. "So I can confirm Scott our meeting!" She happily stated. "Wait, what meeting?!" He asked terrified. "Well, Scott told me that Anne really wants to apologize in person to you, and so he proposed to go outside to dinner together so we can supervise you! He is so sweet!" Continued Laura. "Wait? You mean going out to a restaurant with that guy and me pretending to be your son?!" He asked incredulous. "Well, you already did it honey, I don't see any problems in that." She calmly reasoned. "Any problems?? It's fucking embarrassing! Why should I do that??" He screamed to his wife. "Honey, you were having so much fun with Anne last time! Just give her another chance. Plus if you don't come, I think the scientists at the lab will consider to decrease your size, they need a lot of data and these situations are perfect for evaluation, if you stay always at home, they might consider to get new data reducing your size so... It's up to you honey." She explained. "What?! Why should they decrease my size?! It wasn't in the contract!" Charles complained angry. "Yes dear, actually it was, so the choice to you, do you want to become doll sized?" She blackmailed him. Charles was sweating cold. He was so angry at his wife, but the perspective of becoming smaller was frightening him so much, that much to his regret, he accepted it.