- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's been a while

After Julia left the house, Laura decided to take the day off. Charles could hear her speaking to the phone, but didn't dare asking what she was talking about. "So Charly, i think for a kid of your age it's really unhealthy to spend all the day at home, therefore I decided to send you back at school. Get dressed, we will go to register you." She said. "Wait... What kind of school am I going to attend?" He gulped. "You will go in the same school of Anne, even if you're younger than her, they managed to assign you in her same class, so she will keep an eye on you. Plus since I know her dad it will be easier for us to pick you kids out of school." She smiled at him. "Wait wait... You can't be serious Laura, you're telling me I'm going back to school as a kid? That sounds ridiculous! I can't do that!" Complained Charles. "It's mom honey, and it sounds perfectly reasonable unless you want to leave this house immediately and divorce, and now this was my last warning son, disobey and you know the consequences." Coldly replied Laura. "O...ok

.." he muttered. "Ok what?" She encouraged. "Ok... mommy" he finished. "Good boy, now clean yourself and get dressed."

The car trip to the school was extremely tensed for Charles, how could he go back to school between kids, as one of them? The only thought made him tremble. Twenty minutes later, they were in the directress office. The two women discussed about Charles situation and he was surprised that she never even suspected that he wasn't a kid. The directress told Laura that since the academic year was far began, Charles needed some extra help to keep the pace with his companions. Laura said that she would have provided extra support, and that Charly knew a girl named Anne, which appeared to be the best student in the class, who was very willing to help him. 

The next day Charles was officially starting school again. Laura went to pick up also Anne and then the three headed to school. When they got out the car, Anne took his hand, a gesture that made him feel safe.

It was a strange sensation for him to be at school again, as he was probably physically the smallest kid, but for sure the oldest. He was extremely embarrassed when he had to introduce himself to his companions, but then slowly he started to feel more comfortable during the day. He was surprised when he found himself struggling with some geometric calculations and Anne helped him giving him explanations. During the pause, he sticked close to Anne as all this giant kids were scaring him and he met her friends. They were all girls bigger than him, but acted extremely nice in his regards, and so they started playing games together, and he incredibly had a lot of fun! Back in class, he was feeling sleepy and loosing focus, but Anne was always there to help him when he didn't understand something, she was so smart! After school Scott came to pick them and asked how it was school. "It was amazing daddy! I love having Charly as a classmate, we had so much fun!" Anne replied enthusiastic. "Did you bother him young lady?" He asked, still suspicious from the previous experience. "No she was so helpful sir! I'm so lucky to have her as a classmate." Replied Charly, surprising even himself. "Well that's good! So your mom told me that your big sister, is at home, I will bring you there ok?" He asked before moving to his house. Emily has been instructed by Laura on their new situation, but it was still funny to see her dad being so friendly with another kid. "So you're Charly's big sister?" Asked Anne at her. "Yes I am!" Replied happily Emily. "Then you can become my big sister as well since Charly is also my little brother!" Said Anne. Emily laughed "sure why not!" And took her dad in the house. "So how was your first day of school... Little bro!" She demanded chuckling. "Ehm... This is kinda weird Emily..." He answered. "No, it is not, mom explained me the situation, she told me how much you were struggling at home and that grandma had an urgency and needed to leave, so I think it's the perfect solution! You really look like you had fun, so if for you it's better to be my little brother, it's fine for me, really. I think it will be useful also for me to have you to take care of you." She concluded. "Oh I see" he just commented speechless. "Mom told me to help you studying and doing your homework, so let's start!" She exclaimed. "Emily... Really it is not necessary..." He tried to complain. "Little bro, you should just call me big sis, and it is necessary, you're so behind with your schedule, let's start." And he was surprised to find out that he didn't remember some basic stuffs and Emily was really helpful.

In the evening Laura came back and asked him about his day and he told everything by details, she was delighted to hear his experiences.

The next day went pretty smooth, Anne was always there to assist him, and helped him a lot during math class. 

After one month his mind was adapting very well at the situation, as he now had some other friends to meet. His new reality was the school life and Laura his full time mommy. He became really close to Anne. One day she invited him to her dance class as males were really rare and so he started attending with all his little friends.

One day Laura invited Anne to her house and asked to Emily if she could watch the kids for the night. "where are you going mom?" Asked Charly who was becoming really a momma boy. "Mommy's going out with Scott baby, we will go to a restaurant." She answered, dressed in a very sexy way. "Why you don't bring me with you?" He asked sadly. "Sweety tonight it will be adult only, you know sometimes I need to interact just with adults, I need it sweety, now promise me you will be good with your sisters." She kissed him on his forehead. "Yes mommy... But please come back soon." And with that Laura left. Scott came to leave Anne and pick her up and they went to their Japanese restaurant. As they were having their lovely dinner, Charles was playing with Anne and Emily. "You know big sis, Charly joined my dance course, he is the only male there, and since he so small he can't really lift any of us, so last lesson the teacher made me dance with him but I was doing the male part and he was doing the female! He was so funny and delicate." Anne happily told Emily. "Ahah so I guess he is more like my little... sister! What do you say Charlotte?" Emily teased her poor father. "Ehm... I am so small..." He could only timidly reply. "Small and cute! Do you wanna show Emily our ballet? Please let's do it!" Anne said enthusiastically. "Yes, it is a wonderful idea! But since he will do the girl part we should dress him as such!" Proposed Emily. "Yesss, you're the best big sis Emily!" Replied Anne. "Ehi wait... I don't want to.." but Charles couldn't finish as it was already decided. Emily took our a old pink ballerina dress and some cute shoes. Charles was first obliged to strip and then dress. "Oh you're so cute Charlotte!" Exclaimed Anne. "Now we need to do the make up!" Continued Emily. And so after finishing the preparation, Emily put a wig on her father's head, and couldn't help but giggle at what she saw. "Oh Charlotte you look so precious, come and see yourself in the mirror." Charles was shocked, after his daughter work he was really looking like a little princess. "Yes Charlotte! Now we can dance!" Concluded Anne and the two kids started their show.

In the meantime Laura and Scott were having so much fun and getting drunken. "You know, it's so hard to grow up to kids alone, I'm glad I met you Scott, you helped me a lot taking care of Charly." Laura started. "Oh don't worry Laura, Anne is so happy to have him as a friend, she loves taking care of him as much as I do. Also for Anne it's good to interact with you, since her mother left she didn't have any motherly figure to refer to, but now she has you!" Scott replied. "Yeah you're right, I think it's also good for Charly to have a man to look up too..." She sincerely commented. And they continued talking about business and work-life. After a while, Laura received a message from Emily, she sent a video of two little girls dancing together. "Look Scott, Anne's friend also came to visit" she said showing him the video. "I actually don't know her, but she seems to dance good!" He commented. So Laura replied Emily asking who the girl was and she just replied "she is Charlotte mom, your daughter 😂." Laura was speechless, the little girl was basically her husband? The idea was just so amusing and... Arousing. She couldn't believe how many changes these last few months have brought, but she was enthusiastic with her new life. And so after they paid and went to the car, she could not resist when Scott tried to kiss her and gave up. As it was late they decided it was better to go home and take their kids. When arrived, Laura told Scott "listen.... I told you that I have a husband, but it's kinda complicated right now, let's take it slowly ok?" She said before kissing him again. "Sure Laura, I do understand don't worry." He replied before going outside the car. When they entered, they saw the three young girls laying on the sofa. "Where is Charly?" Asked Scott, and Laura pointed at him. "wow, he really looks like a girl, you know also at my house he dressed up as a girl, I guess he really likes it!" He said before picking up Anne and leave. Laura woke up Emily and told her to go to sleep, then she picked Charles in her arms and started to cuddle him. At a certain moment he mumbled during his sleep. "Mom can you stay with me forever?" Laura smiled, these were the words she needed to hear. "Yes baby, mommy will be here forever." And then she kissed him on his forehead.

The next day Laura and Charles went to the center for having their check up and speak with their psychologists.

"So Charly, I heard that you started going to school, how do you feel about it?" The voluptuous woman began. "Ehm, at first it felt strange, but I'm getting used to it now... You know I made some friends..." He timidly explained. "Oh that's wonderful Charly, I'm proud of you, I bet it wasn't easy for you being smaller than all those kids. And how is going with Laura now? She told us that she became your mommy full time." She continued. "Yeah... I guess she's gonna be my mommy until the end of the experiment... But at the end it's not so bad, since she got her promotion she's making so much money and took all the responsibilities, I am kinda enjoying my life lately..." He replied uncomfortably honest. "So you don't mind this new situation you're in, correct? You actually enjoy having changed from husband to son? And what about your big sister? Does it bother you that she was your daughter and now she is sometimes in charge of you?" Asked the psychologist. "Ehm... I don't really enjoy, I just said it's not terrible" began ashamed Charles "it feels strange to be under control of my daughter... But I have to admit that she is pretty mature for her age and she can be very helpful... You know..." He finished. "Interesting, I think in fact it's good to have switched side and passed from being in control of your wife and daughter to be totally dependent to them, and I can see that you're getting in your new position amazingly, let me congratulate with you little fella." The woman said while ruffling his hair. "Thank you ma'am." He replied ashamed. They went out for meeting Laura. "So, how is my son behaving?" She asked authoritative. "He is such a little gentleman Laura, don't worry, in fact he is reacting amazingly to his condition, and we would really love to check your evolution for few more months, do you think that would be possible?" She asked speaking to Laura. "Oh well it will be my pleasure! I was hoping you could extend our period." She replied visibly happy. However Charles didn't take so well the news. "But...but that means I have to stay little for more time? Please I wanna end this experiment." He sincerely complained. "Oh my little baby, you have to be strong for mommy and hold a little more, can you do that? Mommy's gonna take good care of you, would you like that? To be mommy's little baby for some more months? I think you would." She said teasingly. Although he was angry and frustrated, the idea of becoming an adult all the sudden was scaring him as he had no job and was not used anymore to be treated as such. "But... Just one time ok?" He replied, but immediately noticed that the two women weren't really waiting for his answers. "Ok let's just add these pills to your schedule and let's meet again in one month." Concluded the psychologist as they left.

"Oh baby I'm just so happy! I love being your mother and you make such a cute little son, we're so lucky they extended our period." Laura stated enthusiastically in the car. "This experiment was the best choice, I feel so empowered and confident and I simply love having you as a baby! Ops, did I already said it?" She laughed at her own happiness. For Charles it was of course the total opposite on level of confidence and empowerment. Back at home Laura decided to watch TV with her son as Emily was outside. Charly was laying on Laura's big body resting his head on her breasts. The mix between her overwhelming body and big boobs made him incredibly aroused. "Mommy... Could we please have sex?" He asked begging her. "Oh sweety, you're such a naughty boy, but that would be immoral, a mother can't have sex with her son! But I'll tell you what, you can play with my boobs and i can give you some relief ok?" She offered smiling at him, and he knew it was the best he could get. She started slowly smothering his face inside her bosom and removing his little trousers and underwear. "Oh I can see your little guy was waiting for this moment" she teased him, as his dick was now small compared to shat it used to be. "Suck on mommy's nipple baby and let momma make it all better" she sensually winked at him. After few minutes he couldn't resist anymore and orgasmed. "Wow, such a big load from such a small boy, mommy's proud!" She stated before cleaning him. And so all the week proceeded. The new family dynamics were now more solid as Emily was forgetting that Charles was once her father and fully accepted him as a little brother: she was helping him with the homework, with the house chores and babysitting him when Laura wasn't at home, and also Charles was getting used to see her as his big sister and listen to what she said. After five days from their visit to the clinic, while Charles was sucking on Laura's nipple on the edge of releasing, a warm and sweet liquid started leaking in his mouth, as he was cumming, he just started sucking harder. After a while, a thought crossed his mind and he look up to see Laura smiling at him, she was breastfeeding him! The realisation shocked him an he tried to free his mouth, but Laura kept him firmly in place encouraging him to continue, and so he did. The milk was tasting good, but the Idea of his wife breastfeeding him was much more powerful than all the mothering she had done in the last few weeks. He was getting his energy supplies directly from her just like a normal new born, what was he becoming? After five minutes she switched breast and didn't give him time to complain, when she was empty she finally let go. The two of them stared at each other for a long time until Charles couldn't hold anymore. 

The involution continued during the week and he was finding himself more and more acting as a child. Laura was enjoying meeting his friends' mothers and they were spending very lovely time talking about how to raise kids. All the mothers were stating on how the poor Charly was totally a momma-boy. Some days she also brought him to her workplace since she wanted to keep him with her, and it was funny to see people he previously knew treating him as a child. Laura was very well respected in her office and had to coordinate many people, so sometimes she was leaving him to her assistant who was basically babysitting him. Furthermore, his only way of nourishment became breastfeeding, as slowly his stomach started to change and reject food. Charly by his side was starting to be fixated on Laura's breast, they were constantly in his mind as they were providing both sexual and eating pleasure.


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you like the evolution