- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Well, after months we have an update! As always don't hope too much on further updates

Charles was still aware of the situation, but was slowly giving up, as he was still feeling guilty and there wasn't so much he could do. Laura insisted to move him to his special little bedroom. One thing he noticed was that the relationship with his daughter/ big sister was growing stronger as she was helping him so much. "Ok Charly, what is the square root of 64?" She asked during one of their studying sessions. "Ehm... 6?" Guessed the poor guy. "No silly, let's try one more time." Emily couldn't believe how cute her dad had become, as it was evident the along with his size he was loosing also his adulthood. As a lonely child, she had always wanted to have a little brother or sister to cuddle, and now thanks to the experiment it was finally possible. "Ow Emily, this is too hard, I can't do it!" Complained again Charly almost crying, feeling extremely ashamed that he couldn't solve something that was so basic and was taking lessons from his own daughter! "Come on little bro, don't give up! I believe in you, and for a kid of your age is perfectly normal to struggle with these topics." She reassured him gently massaging his shoulders. "Yeah... But Emily, I'm still your dad, this is not norma..." He began, but Emily 's hand promptly moved to his mouth silencing him. "Daddy, that is the past ok? Right now you're my cute nine years old little brother who needs his big sister help, there is nothing wrong in that! There is no need to be ashamed ." She concluded. "Ok..." He replied. "Ok what?" She said with encouraging eyes. "Ok big sis..." He finished. And so they continued to study during the afternoon. By evening Laura came back and breastfed her little boy, after that she got ready for her appointment with Scott, dressing elegantly. "Mommy where are you going?" He asked fearing the answer. "Pumpkin I'm going outside with Scott, now you will stay here and listen to your big sister ok? She's going to take good care of you." She smiled at him. "Mommy please don't go... I don't like when you go out alone with Scott... Especially when you're dressed so beautiful..." He timidly complained. "And why is that honey? You know that Scott is a gentleman, and I think he would be such a good father for you!" She exclaimed teasing him. "What?! Mommy please... I'm your son just until the end of the experiment, but then everything will be back to normal right? Please don't go" he begged with puppy eyes. "Sweety, let mommy handle things Ok? You stay good here at home, now go, unless you want a spanking". The threat was enough to make him quite. And so she went out as he spent his night with his daughter. At around ten pm Emily forced him to go to sleep and she continued to watch TV. But the anxiety was too much and Charles couldn't sleep at all, until at around 3 in the morning, he heard the door open and Laura entering... Followed by other footsteps. He immediately panicked. Then the worst happened as he heard Laura kissing somebody and moaning with pleasure. Rage started to boil in his blood, but also sadness and impotence. Clearly the two of them were making out and they walked to his previous old bedroom, now only Laura's! He couldn't believe she was this ruthless. He got up and went to check in the room. Scott was fucking her from behind in doggy-style. Charles started to cry and took a decision, he couldn't stay in the house anymore, so he took his belongings and went in the street. He didn't have any destination, but every where was better Than his house. How could she do it? Yes, he fucked her mother, but Julia almost forced him and this experiment took away everything from him! She could understand But instead she didn't. After 2 hours walking he realized that it was his first time outside alone since this experiment began, and suddenly felt terrorised, his hand grabbing the phone for calling Laura instinctively. But he couldn't call that bitch, he would survive without her and soon call for a divorce. She was making tons of money now? Better! She would have to pay a monthly income and then the money of this fucked up experiment would arrive and he would cancel her from his life. But at the moment the situation was scary and he was getting outside of town, with many people looking dangerous, and he was looking like a little kid. "Hey that kiddo has a wallet and a phone bro" he heard somebody saying and decided to run, but two hands grabbed him and stopped him, he was ready for the worst. "And where exactly you think you're going young fellow?" It was a police woman in her forties, looking extremely tall and muscular. He relieved. "I'm going outside of town officer." He replied, trying to go away. "I don't believe so little guy, you're coming with me and we will call your parents, they will be extremely worried right now." She said not leaving him. "I'm 36 for god's sake, now if you excuse me." He continued, but with no luck. "Young fellow now it's enough, I bet your mom is gonna give you a good spanking when she will bring you home, how can a 6 years old boy be around alone, now cut the tantrums and come with me." And with that, she literally lift him and carried him under her right arm like he was a potato bag until her car. "Let me go for Christ sake!! I'm an adult, I'm not a kid, I can go where the fuck I want!" He was screaming, but it was no use, there was simply nothing he could do to stop this woman. "What a grumpy kid, I'm telling you, without me somebody would kidnap you kiddo." And he knew she had a point. He had become completely hopeless without Laura in these last months, and if she wanted to fuck another man, she simply could, and he couldn't even run away. Defeated by these considerations, he stopped moving and let the officer bring him to the car. "Feeling less angry now kiddo?" She genuinely asked, he simply nodded. "Life can be tough sometimes, but if you run alone outside like that you can get in serious troubles, trust me. Now give me your address and your parents number, they must be freaking worried right now." And he complied. The officer called Laura 's number, but replied Scott, as she was still sleeping and the officer informed him of the situation and they went back home. At the door came outside Scott alone. The officer stopped the car and took the still shocked Charly in her arms and went to the house. "Sir, your son here was going outside alone, are you aware of how many legal consequences you could face?" The officer began. "Well technically I'm not..." Began Scott but then stopped, if he would tell this person he wasn't the dad she might wake Laura up, and she wasn't even aware of the situation as she slept all the time. "Yes officer I'm so sorry for my son's behaviour and for my lack of responsabilities, if you have to report me I will give you my documents." He simply said. And even if this guy just fucked his wife, Charles had to admit that he was a nice person. The officer took his data. "Well expect me to call you, and I left my number also to Charly here if something wrong is going in the house, are we clear?" Asked intimidating the police woman to Scott. "Crystal clear ma'am." He replied, and with that she left. Charles was feeling terrible. "Ehi Charly, I know you didn't expect me here Tonight, but I promise you I want to take good care of your mom, you and your sister. Now your mom is still sleeping, why don't you go back in your room and we pretend this never happened? I'm sure you don't wanna give her an heart attack." He honestly suggested, not knowing the humiliation he was putting Charles in. But as stressed as he was, he could simply nod and go back to his room, where this time he fell deeply asleep as a self-defence mechanism.

He woke up in the evening, Somebody was cooking in the kitchen. After half an hour staring at the roof and seeking for answers he wasn't entitled to know, he decided to go downstairs. As he got in the living room, he could see his wife cooking as she was happily whistling; slowly he approached her. When she realised he was there, she smiled warmly at him. "There he is my sleeping beauty! You slept so much little Charly, did spring arrive? How are you feeling?" She asked joyfully while finishing her tasks. He starred at her, wasn't she really feeling guilty at all? "I spoke with Scott this morning." He sentenced. "Oh nice! He told me were awake when he went to the bathroom, what did you guys talk about?" She nonchalantly replied. "Laura What The Fuck!" Are you fucking kidding me? You just fucked another guy in my own bed and you just pretend like nothing happened? Seriously? How much more miserable you wanna make my life?" He screamed in disbelief. "Come on honey, we had an agreement, since I'm your mom always now I can have some fun, you should have thought about this before fucking my mother baby. And cut it once for all, you joined this program at your will so you kinda wanted to become small and cute." She continued kissing him on his forehead. "Your mother tempted Me, you know her! And you know I wasn't aware of what these months would be for me. I signed that contract because I was trusting you! How could I know my own wife would settle a trap for me like that! Look at me, I am a shrimp, I don't have a job and don't have money, can't you have any empathy on me?" He begged crying. "Oh but you have your momma here baby, what would you need more? I saw how much you were enjoying these last periods, why you want to continue to think like an adult? You have me providing for everything, just let me handle stuff baby and relax, it's for the best." She concluded while bringing the food to the table. "You're a fucking Psycho bitch! I don't want to be your fucking son, I want the fucking divorce right now! And you're gonna give me the money for all the damages you caused me!" He screamed raging. "What a grumpy little boy." She casually commented. "That's enough!" He shouted and then tried to physically hurt her, but she easily pushed him away and sent on the floor. As he was trying to get up she pressed her huge barefoot on his face and pinned him to the floor. All his efforts for freedom where useless as she increased the pressure, until he couldn't fight anymore. "Good boy, now kiss that foot and apologies, and later I might not spank you so hard, it depends how much submissive you will be." She stated as a matter of facts. "Ppffuck...youuu" he just mumbled under the heavy sole. "Oh so it's like this Charly? Well I'm sure 10 minutes later you will regret these words." And with that she picked him up from the floor, carried him in the living room, sit on the sofa and layed him in her lap with his bottom high and started the hardest spanking of her life. Half an hour later Charles was in his room crying from the pain and took a decision, he texted Julia and asked her if she could take him with her. She told him that after the trouble he caused her, she could only take him if he was willing to be her secretary (and they both knew what it meant). Charles was so desperate that he accepted and they organized his escape during the same night. At 4 am Julia came to pick him up, and he left his house, not knowing what was waiting for him and not knowing what would be Laura's next move.

Chapter End Notes:

Eheh what's waiting for the poor guy?