- Text Size +

A Short Story from the Giantess Anthology

 

A Day In The Life Of A Living Sex Toy

 

By Richard C.H. Davies

 

Warning this story contains: Shrunken Man, Shrunken Woman, giantess, sexual, vaginal insertion, vore, breast play, anal insertion, handplay

 

 

James jerked awake with a tremble. The surface he was on was hard and uncomfortable.

 

His back ached. He tried to move or roll but couldn't and realised he was tied down.

 

He couldn't tell if his eyes were open or not. He was in complete pitch black. He was lying on his side, his whole body was aching.

 

His shoulders, arms, chest, midsection, thighs, calves and feet all seemed to be tied tightly against something. It caused a tight feeling in his chest. It was so tight in fact that it was hard to breathe.

 

He didn't know how he had got into this predicament or where he was. He couldn't remember what had happened before. He was a University lecturer. He knew that. Or at least he had been at some point.

 

He thought it had been evening when he was last conscious. He shook his head. He couldn't even remember that.

 

His head butted against a rigid surface behind him. It felt smooth. He shifted his shoulders slightly. Whatever it was he was tied against it and lying on his side. The object he was tied to wasn't that cold. It didn't feel metallic.

 

That was when he heard the faint sound of sobbing in the darkness, somewhere in front of him.

 

It sounded quite close. He listened intently. Trying to make out where it was coming from. It sounded female.

 

He strained his eyes looking around as much as possible, but there was not even a sliver of light.

 

"Is someone there?" He asked into the darkness. His voice was muffled. No echo. The sobbing stopped instantly. He couldn't tell how big the space was that he was in. Either he was in a small space or something was absorbing sound. He gathered it was the latter, because the sobbing sound hadn't sounded like it was that close to him.

 

"Who... who is there?" The female suddenly asked with a wavering voice. It caught him by surprise and he jumped slightly.

 

"I'm James," he replied. "I seem to be tied up. Where are we?" There was a long pause.

 

"You don't want to know," eventually came the reply. Then silence. He hung on his side; held by the restraints. Considering what that meant.

 

"What's your name?"

 

"Anna," she replied with a sigh, her voice was full of resignation.

 

"Please tell me where we are," he prompted.

 

"We're living in hell." Anna replied. "You won't believe it until you see and experience what is going to happen." James' heart started to beat faster as his brain went into fight or flight mode. What was going to happen?

 

"Try me," he replied.

 

"Somehow she has shrunken us down. Daniel was here before me." James had so many questions.

 

"Shrunk?" He asked, confused. "I don't understand..."

 

"Yes shrunk, if you're like us you're between 4 to 6 inches tall, whatever size you were, say bye, bye to that life…"

 

"What the hell?"

 

"I said you wouldn't believe me," the voice responded with a rebuttal. Then there was silence.

 

He waited until he couldn't bear the silence.

 

"Okay, okay." He thought best to go along with it. He might yet get some useful information from this crazy lady. "So we're shrunken, so where are we?" He just wanted to know something. If this woman was insane he might at least get something out of her that made sense.

 

"Okay," there was a tired sigh. "I'm just going to lay it out. We've been shrunk by some woman who is called Rachel. She keeps us in her underwear drawer. I don't know about you but I'm tied to one of her sex toys."

 

There was a pause and a bubbling noise of more sobbing.

 

"And she uses me about once or twice a day," he could hear that she was on the verge of breaking down. "And she doesn't give a damn. Daniel is basically paralysed from what she did to him. She usually just makes him watch as she gets herself off with me," he could hear her crying.

 

He thought about this in the silence, his whirling mind broken only by the occasional sniffing from Anna.

 

"Are you tied up?" Anna suddenly asked as if a thought had occurred to her, he heard hope in her voice.

 

"I'm afraid so, well at least I think so. I can’t see anything," he replied, struggling against his restraints. He didn't know what else to say. There was a long silence that seemed to stretch for hours.

 

"I'm glad you're here," Anna finally said in the darkness. Then they laid in silence. He didn't know what to say. He didn't know what Anna looked like or who she was. He felt that now was not the time to probe with personal questions.

 

*

 

James woke to the sound of scuffling. His head rolled, his neck ached painfully from sleeping on his side and hanging slightly. There was crispy dried saliva on his cheek that he was desperate to wipe off with his arm but couldn't.

 

"Is that you?" James asked Anna. There was no reply. James heard more scuffling and the sound of footsteps. It seemed to come from outside.

 

"She's coming for us," Anna finally said in sad resignation. "Prepare yourself..."

 

"Listen," he started, "I don’t know what people have told you... but..."

 

The floor suddenly felt like it was moving and James' eyes were blinded by sudden light that filled the void above and around them.

 

He screwed his eyes shut, feeling the floor moving and then it abruptly stopped. He opened his eyes until they were slits allowing some light and vision through. He looked outwards in front of him. He felt like his eyes were deceiving him. He could barely comprehend what he was seeing.

 

A few metres away from him there was a giant pink dildo lying on the wooden ground and tied to it was a naked woman. She was lying on her back on top of the dildo. Looking up at the sky, her face was a mask of terror, her chest rising and falling quickly, within the bounds of her restraints.

 

She was tied to the dildo with nylon straps. Secured at her collarbone, navel and several places along her legs.

 

He followed her gaze upwards to see what she was concerned about.

 

It was an impossible sight. A giant face and body loomed above them. She was absolutely huge. He couldn't comprehend what was happening.

 

The giant woman was striking. She had a shapely body. She was a brunette with deep dark brown eyes that bore down on them. She was looking directly down at Anna.

 

Suddenly and silently her giant eyes flicked to look directly at James. The predatory stare was terrifying. He suddenly felt ice cold. A huge hand descended down towards them. Anna moaned in distaste. She clearly knew her fate.

 

The impossibly huge fingers curled around the base of the giant pink dildo that Anna was strapped to. The side of the dildo scratched the wooden drawer base with an excruciating sound, and then it was silently lifted it up in the air.

 

James watched it rise out of the drawer in disbelief. He watched in consternation as the woman, securely tied to the dildo was lifted away by a giant woman. She didn't scream, She just accepted her fate.

 

Suddenly a giant hand descended towards him. He cried out.

 

"No please let me go!"

 

Polished fingernails pointed towards him and then splayed open and he was covered with a giant hand that wrapped around him and the dildo. The warmth of the hand instantly encompassed him.

 

His stomach lurched as he was lifted in the air on top of the dildo that he was tied to. He caught a peek out the side of the giant hand, he was being lifted out of a giant drawer which had panties scattered about inside.

 

His stomach wrenched as the giant hand rotated and turned. He could see the stained wooden floorboards below. It looked like it was a huge distance to the floor.

 

Then his stomach lurched, the floor started moving by below, and he felt heard giant thudding footsteps. He could feel the vibrations of them through the giant hand. His chest lurched with every footstep his giant captor took.

 

The huge environment around him was now a dazzling blur of motion. It seemed to last an eternity and then he screamed as he felt his stomach lurch again as he was launched into the air.

 

His whole body tumbled as the dildo, which he was tied to, was tossed out of the giant hand. There was an agonising few seconds in the air, he winced, bracing his abdominal muscles. The dildo tumbled end over end. He gritted his teeth as G-forces pushed and pulled at his body. Bright light blinded him, he caught a blur of the giant body above but the spinning prevented him from making out any detail.

 

Then he landed with a dull thud. It knocked the wind out of him and his head was slammed against the side of the dildo.

 

The instant stop caused a shock through his whole body and he groaned. Grey spots danced around his eyes. He was aching from being strapped against the hard ridge of plastic. He was face down on some kind of woven fabric.

 

He couldn't tell where he was. He could hear more footsteps approaching and then he felt the ground move below him and metal springs groaned under the pressure of load.

 

On no! He thought. I must be on her bed.

 

The surface kept moving and he could hear her crawling on the mattress. Then there was a thud and a vibration, something was on his dildo, then his dildo suddenly rotated. Giant fingernails and fingertips appeared around him and light from her room invaded his eyes again.

 

He was turned to face a giant naked body that was laying on her side, looking directly at him.

 

"Hi there, my new little sex toy," the giantess, presumably Rachel, boomed at him, her mouth then widened with a lustful smile.

 

He recoiled at the immediacy of the situation, overwhelmed with the sight of the giant beautiful body but also his diminutive size in comparison and his apparent incapacitation.

 

The giant woman casually dangled the pink dildo, with the helpless Anna strapped to it, between two fingers. She swung it slightly and playfully. Swinging it back and forth like the pendulum of a large grandfather clock. Her huge eyes followed the motion of the dildo and her mouth was contorted in a wry smile.

 

Anna was strapped to the side, hanging upside down. She winced with every swing. Her exposed breasts bouncing slightly. She didn't protest. She just took it. Perhaps she knew not to waste energy.

 

James was awestruck with the horror of it all.

 

"I'll show you what I'm going to do to you," the giant woman continued, directing her voice and attention at James.

 

"I'm going to give you a little demonstration with... I think she's called Anna." She looked down at the dildo curiously. Then shook her head as if it didn't matter. "I picked her up a couple of weeks ago..."

 

That was it. That triggered a memory. That was the last thing James remembered. He was in a taxi on the way back from a date. He recalled a female driver. Was that Rachel? Did she pick people up and then shrink them?

 

The giant body started moving, Rachel was intent on getting proceedings started. James wriggled as much as he could to try and gather some space to break free but he was tied so tightly he could barely move. His arms were strapped at his sides. He truly was fully at her mercy.

 

Rachel lifted the dildo up over her head and allowed the tip of the dildo to point downwards. She gave James a wicked smile and her eyes flicked back towards the dildo above her.

 

Her face slowly turned to meet it and her mouth opened wide. The giant mouth dwarfed the poor little Anna who was strapped helplessly against the dildo. All she could do was hang and receive her fate.

 

James watched in amazement at the size of the mouth as it closed towards Anna. The thick lips of the giantess were pink and glistening, giant white teeth were visible on the bottom and top of the mouth, a terrifying sight considering the comparable stature of Anna.

 

Suddenly a large wet tongue lunged forth from her mouth and curled downwards to her chin so that it's midsection made contact with the tip of the dildo. The tongue slathered the tip of the dildo with saliva.

 

The wet bubbly saliva started to trickle down towards where Anna was strapped to the dildo.

 

She twisted her head in distaste but was unable to escape the slimy drool that coagulated around her body. The saliva collected around her shoulders. Rachel continued to lick the top of the dildo, allowing her saliva to run down her tongue and pour over the sides of the dildo.

 

Soon it was trickling around Anna's body, covering her breasts, naval and down her midsection and arms.

 

Rachel pulled back the dildo and examined her work closely. Looking directly at Anna. She didn't seem to have any recognition that this was a human being strapped to her dildo.

 

There was no compassion there. That is what chilled James the most.

 

He couldn't believe how callous this giant woman was. There was no sympathy or empathy at all.

 

Anna looked back at the giant woman. Her face was contorted with distaste. She wasn't attempting to beg for mercy. Perhaps she had tried all of that many times before.

 

The giant woman moved the dildo back to her mouth and then the giant tongue emerged again and took a large lick, right from Anna's toes, and slowly and ponderously up her shins, her kneecaps, along her thighs. Over her crotch, belly button. Across her breasts, causing them to squidge slightly to the sides.

 

Then the tongue continued up her collarbone. Anna closed her eyes and slowly turned her head to the side; quietly grimacing in response as the tongue continued up to her face and gave it a big wet lick.

 

The tongue circled around her head, picking up large strands of her long hair as it went, causing her hair to stick to the tongue, getting sodden with saliva.

 

The dildo was moved away. James could see the whole of Anna's body was coated in wet saliva now. A few bubbles were dotted over her glistening body.

 

Anna’s poor face was covered with random clumps or strands of her hair that was wet from saliva and now sticking to her face.

 

Then the giantess repeated it again. Slowly licking from toe to head. Then head to toe. This continued for, who knew how long.

 

After some time, the giantess turned to James, her huge eyes looking directly at him. The feeling of those giant eyes looking directly at him struck terror through him.

 

"First I like my sex toys nice and wet for me..."

 

The whole bed moved under her weight as she adjusted her giant body.

 

A huge naked thigh sailed over James as she lifted a naked leg over him. It was the size of a huge bridge.

 

The giantess lifted her butt and brought her naked crotch up towards him, until it was merely metres away.

 

She adjusted his dildo to give him a front row seat of her giant hairy pussy and butthole.

 

"Now I need to get myself all wet," the giantess boomed down from above.

 

He looked upwards to the source. She was sitting upright with her huge legs straddling either side of him.

 

Her giant round breasts dangled and she was looking down at him between them. Her large round nipples were pointing outwards, erect with her arousal. 

Her shiny hair cascaded over her shoulders and collarbone, the curled tips settled at the top of her breasts.

She rotated the pink dildo with Anna strapped to it, holding it vertically and pointing Anna's body towards her hairy pussy.

Anna was silent as she was pressed into the hairy pussy, the pubic hair settled against the dildo, Anna was pressed up against the large labia lips of the giant woman.

Rachel started to slowly slide the dildo up and down her pussy. She started to moan in pleasure. Her voice was a loud rumble to James.

Rachel continued to watch how he reacted. He just quietly watched what she was doing in shock and awe. He didn’t know what else to do, there wasn’t anything he could do.

After a while the sound of the rubbing started to get more slimy and slick. She was starting to get wet. He could see glistening beads of her sexual juices start to coat the dildo and dribble down her pussy and her butthole.

Rachel leant towards and released some dribble from between her lips. A stream of saliva splatted down on her navel, above her pussy. It wasn’t where she wanted it, so she released some more saliva.

 

A big blob of saliva landed on her hairy mound and she dabbed the dildo into it and gathered it up and then resumed rubbing herself.

The lips of her labia were opening up and James could see the dark hole of her pussy starting to emerge. He watched it with terror. He assumed that she was going to do this to him at some point. How would he survive it?

Rachel rotated the dildo, still watching him with a wry smile, and pushed the tip of the dildo into the hole of her pussy. It started to slide in with a wet noise.

James could see Anna's body strapped to the top of the dildo. She was still silent, but watching with a look of certain dread.

 

Rachel rotated the dildo to face Anna downwards, giving James a front row seat.

 

He watched, with sympathy, watching the tiny woman, her back strapped to the dildo, looking backwards slightly to see the approaching flaps of skin of the labia as they started to encompass the tip of the dildo.

 

The dildo started to slide inwards, the giantess’ fingertips pressed on the end of the dildo, guiding it inside.

 

The hungry mouth of the hairy pussy glided along the dildo, suddenly enclosing around Anna’s head and face, then over her shoulders.

 

Rachel adjusted her fingers slightly, then continued to guide the dildo slowly inside herself.

 

The pussy mouth stretched as it passed over Anna’s breasts. James couldn’t believe what he was witnessing. The dildo continued to be pressed inwards.

 

The mouth of the pussy suddenly opened a bit and then closed around the body and dildo, it was starting to suck her in.

 

This motion continued and Rachel started to release a loud and wavering moan of pleasure.

 

James watched as Anna’s own hairy groin was swallowed inside the pussy, leaving just her legs and feet visible.

 

The dildo then slid in quickly, down to her knees. The fingertips adjusted at the end of the dildo, gripping the end of it and then pulling it, so it slid back out again.

 

Anna’s body was coated with sexual slime as it emerged. She took a deep breath of air, then the dildo was thrust inside again.

 

Then it was pulled out, thrust in, pulled out and thrust in, the giantess was pumping her in and out, masturbating with the dildo.

 

Her other giant hand started to slowly rub at her clitoris, tickling it through her hairy pussy, then giving it a pinch or two.

 

She leaned forwards and dribbled down her left breast, a blob of saliva landed on her nipple and she rubbed the saliva around her nipple with her fingertips, then started to tweak at her nipple.

 

James could see goosebumps forming on the giant thighs that oversailed either side of him. He could feel the heat being emitted from the giant horny body. The vibrations of her moans and the smell of her sex all carried over to him.

 

The masturbation was getting louder and more vigorous, it was now a slick sounding clack-clack-clack, as her sexual juices coated the dildo and Anna more and more.

 

It all soon became a huge blur of motion, the giant hips twitched upwards and then started to convulse and buck upwards and down again. The moans grew with intensity, they were very loud now.

 

Rachel’s long hair was starting to stick to her shoulders and neck as she sweated.

 

Her head was rocking back and forth, her eyelids fluttering and mouth open as she exhaled loudly on each wave of pleasure.

 

Without any kind of warning giant fingers loomed towards him, he caught a glimpse of the dark lustful eyes looking directly at him, the giant mouth was still shaped in an ‘O’ shape, her tongue lolling slightly.

 

The fingers closed around him. He jerked in sudden realisation, she was picking him up now. She hadn’t orgasmed yet…

 

He winced as he was lifted up, passed the horror scene at the giant pussy, over the wet navel, past the giant breasts and up towards…

 

He shouted in panic as the giant mouth opened wider, he was thrust towards the dark and wet maw.

 

He saw the giant bumpy tongue, huge white teeth, creases on the huge lips, then he was plunged inside a warm, wet and humid environment.

 

There was sudden pitch black and the sound her loud breathing, heartbeat, moaning voice, vibrations pulsing through his body.

 

There was a wet sound of saliva being released and he felt the wet wave of it surround him.

 

There was a loud heavy slap as the giant tongue pressed against him and licked at his naked body.

He coughed and tried to move his head away, but the tongue forced saliva into his nose, eyes and mouth.

 

It was everywhere, he couldn’t escape it, he just tried to endure it, hoping this was all be over soon.

 

Light spilled in, then he was turned slightly and everything jerked, causing him to choke on the saliva in surprise. His dildo was pulled out slightly, giant teeth hovered above him menacingly.

 

He screamed as the giant top of the mouth slammed down towards him, but there wasn’t a sharp stab of pain as his life ended; as he expected.

 

The large spongy top lip settled over his stomach, then the dildo was pushed inside the mouth again, saliva washed around him, then he was jerked out again.

 

He was pumped in and out, countless times… what was she doing with him? He couldn’t even think, he just tried to breath without sucking her saliva in his lungs.

 

Then he was out in fresh air again, watching the giant mouth grow smaller, he was dangled in front of the giant face.

 

The terrifying eyes just stared at him lustfully.

 

“Hmm, nice and wet, my new little sex toy, I’ve been excited about trying you out,” the giantess gasped towards him, a warm breeze blowing into him, which soon cooled his skin as it passed over the wet saliva.

 

Then he descended, at a stomach lurching speed. He was dragged down the collarbone, and smoushed into the cold and wet saliva that was on her breast and nipple.

 

His face was mashed into it a few times, then he was lifted again, then descending.

 

He was bounced down her stomach, as the dildo was dragged downwards by the end.

 

He suddenly felt wiry hair touch his feet and legs. He looked downwards to meet a bush of pubic hair as it slammed into his chest and face.


Check out my Patreon site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription