- Text Size +

     After Denver’s week of trials and tribulations, set within the last week of the year, he wasted no time in heading back to his place once he regrew on New Year’s Day. It had been such a relief to snuggle within the blankets of his bed, within the comfort of his room, within the safety of his apartment. But it was only for a few minutes; he realized that after spending a week (counting both pre-Christmas and the week thereafter) confined or trapped or tied up—in his very own sister’s pussy, or ass cheeks (or asshole), or even inside her body—the most liberating thing he could do was to spend the day in the fresh outdoors. It was beyond invigorating to have such pleasant, natural scents fill up his nose again, after so many days of having his airways stained with his sister’s and his mother’s farts. He spent several days out enjoying nature again, until he gradually receded back into his old lifestyle.

     A part of Denver’s brain debated about whether or not he should cut his sister off from his life. She’d shown him a side of her that he never knew about, and never wanted to experience again. But before he’d been able to make the decision, he got a text from her: it was a TikTok video, sharing some hair care tips for men’s hair like his, since he’d been growing it out the last few months. It wasn’t out of the ordinary for Jackie to share videos with him every once in awhile, especially helpful ones, but after everything they’d gone through together he was caught off guard by her being so normal and friendly again. She kept me shrunken for almost a week without much of a problem—so she could’ve kept me shrunken even longer if she wanted to, he thought. And I wouldn’t have been able to do anything about it. But she didn’t. She shrunk him only as a means of punishment—albeit an unfitting and excruciating one—and then let him grow back just as she said she would. And even though the thought had slipped into his mind a few times, he never truly believed that his sister would keep him shrunken or tied up beyond what she had promised. Both at Christmas and at New Year’s, he’d looked forward to the light at the end of the tunnel, and that tunnel had never suddenly extended itself beyond its initial length. He was still wary of being around her now, and he probably always would be, but he didn’t have the stomach to cut off two and a half decades of their sibling relationship just because of what went on over the course of an admittedly nauseating and ultra-smelly week. As horrid as Jackie’s ideas had been for ways to get him back, he didn’t think she deserved the cold shoulder for the rest of their lives. Or what that would do to their parents, for them to know (just the what, but not the why) that their children weren’t on speaking terms.

     But he also didn’t want to pretend like he was totally fine, like the memories of what he’d gone through wouldn’t last him years to come. So for the first few days, he just ignored her texts, knowing she’d understand why. Until eventually he fell back into his old habits, and they were texting each other like they always had.

     One day, almost 6 weeks after he’d last seen her, she texted him and told him that her friend had just gotten broken up with, and that he should come down the next day to help cheer her up. Wait, is Jackie trying to set me up with her friend or something? he wondered. It wouldn’t be the first time, although she’d never posed him as a rebound before. But what if it’s a trick, and she just wants to shrink me again? He doubted that was the case though, considering the “rules” she’d stuck by last time. But he had to drive back to his hometown anyways to pick something up from a local store, so since he was gonna be literally 5 minutes from his house (and his parents would probably be home anyways (and Jackie probably wouldn’t show her and Denver’s secret to someone else)), he figured it might be worth trying to have a normal day with his sister.

     What he hadn’t expected was that he, Jackie, and her friend wouldn’t be hanging out at their parents’ house. After finishing up his errand and texting his sister that he’d be there soon, she replied with an unfamiliar address, saying that it was her friend’s house and he should stop by there instead.

     He was hesitant for a few moments, but since he’d already come out all that way and was close-by, he decided to just say ‘fuck it’ and head to this other girl’s home. Just don’t do anything that’ll merit any kind of retribution from Jackie, and it’ll be fine.

     The address was for an apartment in a complex he didn’t recognize; he knew several of his sister’s friends, and evidently some of them had moved out of their parents’ houses. He knocked on the door, partially curious whether or not he’d even know his sister’s friend, but his heart skipped a beat when he saw who opened the door.

     “Long time no see,” said a confidently short girl, a smirk on her face as she looked up at Denver. It was Aliyah, one of Jackie’s best friends growing up. It had been at least a couple years since he’d last seen her, so she hadn’t even crossed his mind on his drive over. Ever since the two girls first became friends in middle school, Aliyah would pick on Denver almost every time she saw him. She’d mellowed out as an adult, but not enough to keep her from still teasing him during the few occasions they saw each other nowadays.

     Before he could change his mind and turn around though, Aliyah had stepped forward, grabbed Denver’s wrists, and pulled him inside before kicking the door shut behind them.