- Text Size +

     Within minutes, Jackie had let loose several sets of farts right up her brother’s nose—so freshly hot and pungent that their presence alone was practically tickling his nostrils—and she stood up so that her friend could have a look

     “Oh my God,” Aliyah laughed, kneeling down and regarding Denver with amazement. He was a little more than two feet tall now, mostly buried inside his shirt, and he recoiled reflexively as the giant bully reached out to touch him. But he couldn’t stop her from grabbing his shoulders and pulling him out from beneath his clothes. He stared at her with dull eyes, trying to seem more annoyed than scared, as she stood back up and dangled him from his arm. Until her eyes narrowed in on his privates, and she looked at Jackie with a look of disgust: “Ugh, I didn’t realize he’d have to be naked.” She sighed and looked back at the shrunken man, turning him around like she was inspecting a toy. “Really wish I could do this to Aaron though.” She shook her head in disbelief, “I can’t even imagine what I’d do to him.” Both the siblings were a bit nervous upon hearing that last statement.

     “OK, well, I can,” Jackie said. “But Denver’s not Aaron, so you don’t get to be too rough with him.”

     “But he hit me!” Aliyah protested.

     “No, you got knocked against the wall after latching onto him,” Jackie cooly replied, but then turned to her brother. “But don’t think you’re getting out of this, you still shouldn’t have been that rough. Or called her a bitch.” She finished getting out of her pants, which had been around her ankles. “So since I’ve gotta do something to punish you, and Aliyah’s had a pretty shitty day—”

     “Shitty week… month, actually.”

     “—then I’ll let her take the lead.” She turned to her friend, “Should I sit on him some more, or…?”

     “Nah, you should get on your hands and knees,” Aliyah mischievously giggled. “How small did you say he could get?” she asked, as Jackie followed the request and got on all fours, her back slightly curved so that her pale cheeks were angled slightly upwards.

     “Like not even half an inch,” Jackie answered. “Don’t shrink him that small though, he’s so hard to keep track of at that size.”

     “Don’t worry I won’t. I know the perfect size for him,” she giggled, and then thrust Denver’s face right up against Jackie’s asshole. She lightly gasped, her body flinching in surprise, but she held still as her friend rubbed her brother’s little face up and down her crack. Another small toot escape Jackie’s bum, and Aliyah watched with a gleeful expression, her hand pressed forcefully against the back of Denver’s head, as she forced him to breathe it all in and dwindle down another couple inches.

     “Hey, you know what? I have an idea,” Aliyah announced, removing her hand from Denver’s head so that he was standing on his own again. He was barely taller than Jackie’s anus at this point. “I think… in honor of Valentine’s Day… you should give your sister’s butt a niiiiiice, big kiss.” Jackie didn’t react much to the idea (she’d done a lot worse just a couple months ago), but Denver winced since he knew he didn’t have any choice. Aliyah had a mischievous grin on her face as Denver leaned forward with puckered lips, placing a firm and juicy kiss right on top of the large, brown stinkhole. He knew Aliyah wouldn’t be satisfied if he just gave it a quick peck, so he skipped the dilly-dallying and gave his little sister’s asshole a real kiss, the kind of kiss he knew Aliyah would want. Or at least the kind of kiss he thought she’d want, because it turns out she’d wanted something even more.

     “That was pretty good for your first try,” Aliyah nodded, “but this is Valentine’s Day, Denver. It should be like, a truly passionate kiss. A french kiss.” Now her grin had contorted into something more devious, and Denver’s mouth hung open as he stared into her brown eye. “Cmon, your sister’s a hygienic person, her butt seems pretty clean. I can actually vouch that it is, cuz I ate her ass a few years ago.”

     “Aliyah!” Jackie blushed; her brother hadn’t known that they’d fooled around a bit in the past.

     “So anyways, I expect you to stick your tongue all the way inside and wiggle it around a bit,” Aliyah continued, crossing her arms as she sat down on the ground behind Denver, remaining a constant presence to remind him that she could force him if he didn’t comply.

     He felt like vomiting as he leaned forward again, this time with his tongue slowly creeping out from his lips—“Stick it out all the way!”—until it was fully extended, and urged it into her asshole. Jackie, who had slouched forward onto her shoulders so she could pry her cheeks apart for him, shuddered as she felt his writhing warm muscle enter her back door. Her shudder caused her to lose her grip, so her cheeks cascaded back on either side of Denver’s face, trapping his head between his sister’s gigantic ass while he reluctantly ate her out. The New Year’s trials had been bad enough, but at least those had been limited to mostly sights and smells. Now his taste buds were being brought into the mix, sampling Jackie’s colon for what it had to offer. Aliyah wasn’t wrong, Jackie was pretty hygienic and her anus was luckily fairly clean, but it wasn’t like she ever cleaned inside her ass. Why would she? It was somehow cleaner than he half expected (which he hated to admit; it made the task seem less gross than it definitely was), but there was still a rotten bitterness to it. Kissing her ass hadn’t resulted in anything other than the taste of skin and faint body wash, but inside of her, in the kitchen where her farts brewed themselves up before blasting his face, the flavors were more powerfully disgusting.

     Speaking of farts, Jackie felt another one rising up, but she didn’t tell her brother about it. He was just standing up against her, his head buried in her cheeks and his tongue buried in her anus, when a new noxious blast suddenly blasted out from where Denver’s mouth was positioned. But Aliyah had seen the look on Jackie’s face and anticipated it, so her hand whipped up to the back of Denver’s head just as he was about to recoil. A serious of panicked coughs and gasps sounded out as Aliyah held his head firmly against Jackie’s ass, allowing the poor guy no other option than to gulp down his sister’s heated fumes as they bubbled into his mouth. As he swallowed her gas, he continued to shrink once more, becoming so small that Aliyah was covering his head with just half her palm. Even after Jackie finished farting, her friend pushed Denver’s head in with such vigor that he was practically worried his head would suddenly pop right inside.

     But he was lucky enough to be saved by his sister, who swatted her friend’s arm away. “Hey, don’t hurt him,” she said. “He’s durable but he’s not invincible, and I don’t want you breaking his nose or anything serious. We’re just messing around.” ‘Messing around,’ Denver repeated in his head, as Aliyah let go of him and he dropped to the floor. This is just messing around? Being forced to eat my own sister out?

     “Alright, my bad,” Aliyah sighed unenthusiastically. “But he should be a good enough size now.” She nodded over at her friend, “Here, you should turn over onto your back this time.” As Jackie did as she was told (taking off her shirt in the process—why not? She knew where this was going anyways), Aliyah picked Denver up with mindless disregard, holding him like the object she saw him as until Jackie was ready.

     Just like Jackie, Denver could tell what was about to happen too. The only question, and it was an important question, was whether or not Aliyah would be sticking him in his sister’s pussy head-first or feet-first.

     Probably not the latter.