- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Check out the parent story here:

https://www.giantessworld.net/viewstory.php?sid=8432

Author's Chapter Notes:

Blown off by her clubbing partner, Enma goes out for a night on the town alone in the same as leaving her conscious at home.  And for a couple of young, college freshmen, that makes for a dangerous situation.

Tags for this chapter: Butt, Insertion, Scat, FM/m


The winner of my January commission asked for a story featuring Enma when she's allowed to really let loose and have some fun.  Thank you bronzehawkz for the wonderful addition to exploring Enma's character!




Located a good thirty minute drive out from the big city off the high, ‘Not a Trace’ was a very popular stop for any big rig trucker coming or going.  The food in the diner was good, the rooms of the motel were always clean and the owner was a smoking hot blonde.  But it wasn’t just truckers that came by, and looking quite out of place parking among all the pickup trucks, minivans and SUVs, a woman in a long, leather coat stepped out of a sleek, black, expensive looking luxury sports car.  Her coat covered most of her body, but bit little to hide her modest chest and large, round rear and the wide-fishnet stockings wrapping her legs indicated that she was ready to party as she entered the establishment.


Walking past the counter and heading into the back, the staff didn’t try to stop her or even register it as something odd at all, continuing to serve meals and coffee to the various customers enjoying themselves.  “Alright Tess, you ready to party!?”  Throwing open the door to the office, the dark haired Asian woman grinned to the blonde bombshell who was sitting with her back to the door.


“Huh?  Oh, sorry, En…  I don’t think I can tonight.”  Looking over her shoulder, Tess was working from four monitors opening and closing programs and applications frequently.  “Can I take a rain check?”


“Yeah, sure.  I just drove thirty minutes to come get you is all, no big deal.  You could have called, you know.”  Somewhat upset, the ravenette leaned over the back of her friend’s chair and reached her hands down the busty woman’s shirt.


Turning back to her work as she reviewed files of criminals, international bank statements and reports best not seen by the general public, Tess didn’t stop her friend from fondling her.  “Thirty minutes?  With how you drive, it’s barely fifteen from here to downtown and you can’t say traffic is a problem.  Now get out of here and go have fun getting drunk on some other guy’s dime.  Just not too much fun, you hear me?”


“Yes Mom…”  There was no pulling the blonde from important work, and she knew it.  Removing her hands from Tess’ shirt, and the girl’s breasts while she was at it, she turned to leave.  “You owe me a night.”


“And you still owe me $5000.”


“...you’re lucky I like you.”


“Love you too.  Don’t let the door hit that fat ass on your way out.”


Leaving the diner, the dark-haired woman got into her car and started heading back into the city as if traffic laws and speed limits didn’t exist.  Well… If I’m flying solo tonight, I know just the place for some fun.




The thumping of loud ERB music coming from the building he was standing in front of wasn’t something the young, brown-haired man was accustomed to.  In fact, going to a club at all was a new experience for both him and his friend as they waited for the line to move.  “Sal, are you sure this is the place?”


While not as nervous as his friend, the dark-skinned, somewhat chubby man looked up at the neon identifying the club as ‘Hole in the Wall’ and nodded.  “Yeah man, I’m tellin’ ya this will be easy.  Tony works for Gillda who knows Dandy Randy.  This stuff is legit and we’ll have some serious cash once we drop these off.”  Patting his left pocket, he didn’t know what the rectangular block he had received from Tony was, but the payout for just dropping it off would help him pay his tuition that month.  “You didn’t need to come with me though, Felix.  I’m the one that needs money, you could have just waited back at the dorm.”


“Nah…  Today would have been Kalli and mine’s anniversary…”  Trailing off, the young man shoved his hands into his pockets, making sure the ‘product’ that he also received was still secure.  She said we were gonna go to West-Central together…  Thinking of the bright redhead, she was probably somewhere in Europe by now, backpacking her way across countries and meeting new people.


“Dude, I get that you liked the girl, but that’s in the past now.  Come on, maybe you’ll find a girl here tonight.  All you’ve got to do is be confident, a bit cocky even.  Girl’s like that, shows them that you’ll stick up for them.  And for girls in a place like this, compliment their bodies over their personalities.  Don’t listen to those virtue signallers and SJWs on social media, some girls want to be objectified, it’s why they come to clubs like this.”  Trying to cheer his somewhat more socially awkward friend up, Sal reached deep into his swallow pool of dating advice that had worked for him in the past.  “Oh, and since you're in West-Central, tell them you’re in the middle of a big project and when they ask what you’re doing, tell them it’s complicated and they wouldn’t understand.  Girl’s like a guy that is smarter than them.”


“Sal… Does that stuff even work?  It sounds like something out of a bad Bond film.”  While he couldn’t deny that the half-Indian man had recently started dating a really pretty girl from off campus, this was the kind of behavior that he only saw work in fiction.


“I’m telling you, Rachel loved it.  She said that the thing that told her I was a keeper was when I rested my junk on her knee.  It made her want to submit to me or something?  I don’t know how women work, but I can’t argue with the results.”


He got a girlfriend like that!?  I-Isn’t that sexual assault?  I guess different groups see things differently?  Not having been part of the ‘party crowd’ back in high school, Felix was sure that if he tried what Sal was saying to him anywhere else that he’d be lucky to get off with a slap, if not arrested.


“Oh, and chicks like a man with a dangerous side.  Mention that you're here tonight to do something the police can’t know about.  Even if it’s a lie, she’ll be all over you and you can dance around any questions by being vague.”  Trying to be as helpful as he could, Sal kept his advice coming.  “And one last thing.  Don’t fool around with older women.  Trust me, they’ll see through you in an instant and devour you before you even know what happened.  Don’t underestimate how horny age can make a woman.”


“Well… If you say so.”  With how confident he had sounded, Felix was starting to think Sal actually knew what he was talking about.  Apparently this sort of thing worked to get him a girlfriend, so there had to be some truth to it.  If I think of it like playing a role in a play…  Just like in drama class.  Nodding to his friend, Felix closed his eyes and took a breath.  Confident, proud, intelligent, charismatic, dangerous.  Repeating this to himself, he thought of all the greatest characters from movies and games that had the qualities Sal mentioned and composed together a persona.


“Geez, why’s this place so busy?  I thought it was supposed to be a hole in the wall.”  Hearing a woman’s voice approach from behind him, Felix opened his eyes and turned to see one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life.


Long black hair and a cute face with captivating dark eyes.  She was in a leather coat that hung down to the middle of her thighs, thighs that looked especially soft and plump constrained in the fishnet stocking she was wearing.  The high heel shoes she wore made the shorter woman’s legs look long and elegant and with how her coat conformed to her body, he knew the rest of her was perfect too.


Th-This is it!  I’ve got to go for it.  Psyching himself up as she noticed him staring at her, Felix leaned against the wall of the club and smiled as confidently as he could.  With all the confidence and charisma of a gentleman spy who retired from a US special black-ops to be a humble family man, he began to schmooze his way into the beautiful woman’s heart.  “Yeah, I know, right?  How many bodies are they going to cramp in this ‘hole’ to fill it?  Hey, I’m Felix and this is my friend, Salvador.  Sounds like it’s been a while since you were last here, Beautiful.”




After finding somewhere to park, Enma wasn’t expecting to see a line outside of the club she had chosen as her hunting grounds for the night.  Like many smaller businesses throughout the city, it was a front one of the many crime lords used to launder their dirty money and conduct ‘business’ on the side, so it was perfect for her needs since people know not to ask too many questions.  However, she’s never seen it so packed before.


“Geez, why’s this place so busy?  I thought it was supposed to be a hole in the wall.”  Getting in the back of the line, it wasn’t exactly a warmer night and she wasn’t wearing an outfit one wanted to stand outside in for too long.


Though she was only complaining aloud, the guy in front of her turned to reply.  “Y-Yeah, I know, r-r-right?  How many b-bodies are they gunna cramp in this ‘hole’ t-to fill it?  Hey, I’m Fellix and this i-i-is my friend, Savador.  Sounds like it’s been a wh-while since you were l-l-last here, Beautiful.”  He looked handsome enough, a bit on the scrawny side by the looks of how his white shirt and heavy jacket hung off of him, but that jawline was pretty distinct.  It almost distracted from how he was clearly trying to impress her with a show of confidence.


Yeah, that definitely sounded better in his head.  She thought, fighting back the urge to giggle at him.  She might enjoy breaking people physically, but attacking a man’s ego for trying to talk to a girl wasn’t a reason for her to do so.  “Yeah, I haven’t been here for a few months.  Though I do remember hearing that Francis sold the place.  Guess the new manager had a better business model.”


As the line slowly moved up, she continued to entertain herself with Felix, he was obviously trying to present himself as something he wasn’t and couldn’t keep his eyes off her thighs to save his life.  It was a bit cute… if he didn’t keep talking down to her like she was some teenage dumb bitch that didn’t know her mouth from her asshole.  Making it into West-Central must have given him a huge ego boost.  Claiming to be working on ‘top-secret’ projects in some programming course she couldn’t care less about he dodged any of her questions while questioning her ability to understand any of it, and for some reason he kept motioning to his dick like he was being subtle.


“And so yeah.  After Sal and I finish our business here, how about I buy you a few drinks?  Must be hard keeping thighs that juicy nice and hydrated.  I don’t mind making my contribution to a worthy cause.”  Less nervous now that she allowed him to speak, the young man had been getting closer and closer to her as they spoke, now only inches away from her.


He must have taken her not backing away as a sign that she was okay with him invading her personal space, but really she just didn’t care.  Enma had put bigger guys on their asses before, and this college fuck boy couldn’t do anything she wasn’t prepared for.  “I’m good, thanks.  Trust me, you couldn’t handle me when I’m drunk, kid.”


“Heh, you think?  I think if you give me a chance, you’ll see I’m,” closing the little distance he had left between them, Felix pressed his crotch against her thigh so she could feel it, “more than man enough for a sweet thing like you.”


Aaaaaaand I am done.  Words and looks are one thing, but touching always came with a price.  Roughly shoving him back, Enma got out of line and glared at Felix.  “You’re lucky there are too many witnesses.”  Threatening the spooked young man from her sudden violence, she noticed a small rectangular package fall out of his pocket as he quickly pulled his hands out of his pockets to catch himself.  Hmmm?  Oh, is that Ioseph’s stuff?  That shit’ll fuck you up.  Ignoring the illegal substance, since in a place like this it’s all but too common, the quantity he had told her this was his ‘business’ here.  Just a mule trying to act tough and get an ‘easy’ piece of ass.


Walking up the hulking man in a tank top and tatted up to the nines acting at the bouncer, she raised an eyebrow at him when he didn’t open the door for her.  “Sorry Enma, new boss doesn’t want trouble, and I-”


Cutting him off, despite being a full foot or more shorter than the man and at least half his weight, the ravenette grabbed the tie around his neck and pulled him down so she could whisper in his ear.  “35b Fesbian Avenue, unit two.  Do I need to come by your place to entertain myself Ora-Jaspy?  I can still remember you squirming against my cunt.  Can you?”


Paling at the traumatic memory expensive therapy had yet to help, the muscular man might as well be an inch tall standing in the palm of her hand again.  His silence was the only thing keeping him alive, and the lack of playfulness in her voice indicated that she wouldn’t be as merciful today.  “C-C-Come on in… Mistress…”


Smiling as she released him, she patted him on the shoulder.  “Good boy.  I’ll be sure to be gentle when I drop by for some fun.”  Reveling in the fear and obedience she had instilled in such an old playmate, Enma entered the club biting her lower lip.




Watching as the girl Felix was trying to pick up ignored the protests of all the other people waiting in line to skip to the front and convince(?) the bouncer to let her in, Sal looked back as his friend quickly retrieved what he had dropped. “Okay man, uh… what the hell was that?”


“What?  I was just doing what you told me to do.  I thought she was liking it, but now I feel like an ass.”


“Yeah, well when I told you to do all that, I didn’t mean do it all in the first five minutes of meeting the girl!  God, how did you ever have a girlfriend before?”


“By not acting like that.”


“Then maybe you should do that then.  I could hardly recognize you acting like some ultra, omega, giga-alpha sigma Chad.”  Recognizing his poor advice for what it was, Sal still wasn’t going to let him live his down for a while.  Sure, some random girl was pissed, but nothing too bad happened and they’ll look back on this and laugh someday.


Reflecting on his actions, Felix knew he had taken things too far just because she didn’t seem to be bothered by how he was acting, or at least he didn’t pick up on her irritation soon enough.  “Yeah…  If I see her again, I’ll apologize.”


It took roughly another hour for the two to get up to the terrifyingly buff bouncer.  “Hold it, I don’t recognize either of you and we don’t get many new faces here.  I’m gonna need to see some IDs, and don’t try to hand me anything that’s about as real as any of the security cameras we have.”


“What?  Dude, Dandy Randy told us to come here.”  Sal said, pulling out his ID and Felix doing the same.


“Oh, why didn’t you say so?  Heh, go on in.”  Opening the door for them, the large, bald man waved them in and motioned for someone to escort them.


A big, not quite as muscular woman guided the two college boys through the club, saying nothing as they went into the employee area.  They were brought to a girl with a half-shaven head who was scrolling through something on her phone with one hand and writing in a notebook with the other.


Glancing up, she stopped what she was doing.  “You from Randall?”


“Uh… Y-Yeah.”  Sal said, suddenly very nervous given how many scary looking people were around.  Seeing Felix out of the corner of his eye, he saw that his friend was no more comfortable with the situation either.


Reaching under the desk, she pulled out two envelopes and placed them on the desk between them.  “Now show me yours.”


Pulling the packages they were given out of their pockets, both Salvador and Felix put them on the table and the girl quickly took them.  Piercing the wrapping of both with one of her long fingernails, she licked the residue off and smiled.  Holding up a stamp, she grabbed their hands and marked them with it.  “Alright, enjoy yourselves for a bit so it doesn’t look too suspicious.  Show the staff that and you’ll get some free drinks until you’re ready to go home.”  Holding on to Felix’s hand a bit longer, she winked at him.  “Or stay and I can bring you back to my place.  I’ve been looking for a new ‘pet’ to take care of.”


Withdrawing his hand quickly, Felix grabbed one of the envelopes while Salvador took the other, backing away from the woman that guided them here as she likewise smirked at them.  “Um… th-thanks, but…”  Not even finishing his sentence, he and his friend left and quickly went back to the dance floor.  “Hey, Sal?”


“Yeah?”


“I know it’s a bit late to ask this but… this was really sketchy.”


“Yeah.”


With the music so loud, it was hard to hear the other talking, but they both knew what the other was thinking.  Looking in the envelopes they received, there was a couple hundred dollars in each.  Wanting to do nothing more than leave and never think of this again, they looked at the marks on their hands and then to the bar.  If nothing else, some alcohol would take the edge off.


After getting a couple drinks in him, Salvador loosened up a bit and quickly drank through his allotted free drinks.  Because he was more reluctant and too nervous to enjoy himself, Felix had been nursing a single cocktail and let his friend use the rest of his free drinks.  Once he felt like enough time had passed, Felix was able to convince his inebriated friend that they should go home, but before that Sal needed to go to the bathroom.


Waiting by the door for Sal to come back so they could leave, Felix felt a feminine hand grip his shoulder a bit and turn him around.  At first, he thought it might have been the girl from the backroom, come to make sure he didn’t run off or something, but was surprised to see the black-haired beauty he had offended outside.  However, since they were now inside, she wasn’t wearing her jacket anymore and the outfit she had on under it was… stimulating to say the least.


Her midriff completely exposed to show her slim, tight stomach muscles, her top was little more than what looked to be a leather strap that wrapped under her bust with shoulder straps and sleeves of fishnet like her stockings hanging down her arms.  There was nothing covering her chest, except for a couple pieces of black tape crossed over her nipples!  Similarly revealing was the black thong-like garment covering her crotch, if it wasn’t just a thong in and of itself.  She wore it confidently and smiled at him.


Oh… wow…  His brain failing to process the gorgeous woman just a couple steps removed from nudity before him, the brown-haired youth was unable to react as she pushed him into the dark corner just to the side of the exit, pressing her lips up against his.




Enma knew why Felix and Salvador were here, despite them clearly not used to coming to such questionable businesses often.  She could see them going into one of the pubs or clubs closer to the central downtown areas, like Gilded, MacRulin’s or the Sleepless City, the kind of place that wouldn’t allow her to wear what she was currently wearing, but not here.  And watching as they nervously followed Lil Bertha into the back or how fidgety they were sitting at the bar waiting to go home at the earliest convenience, she was right.  Not a single regular seemed to know them, they were new and mostly left alone, so she knew that they wouldn’t be missed.  Especially that overconfident ego complex that tried to pick her up outside.  She had been waiting for his friend to leave him alone, since she had decided that he wasn’t making it home tonight after what he had done.


She easily overpowered Felix with a kiss to distract him and once they were in the cover of darkness she shrunk him down into the palm of her hand.  Got you now, and you were sooo close to freedom too.  Casually walking towards the women’s room, if anyone had seen her push the young man into the corner, they didn’t think anything of her coming from it ‘alone’.


Heading straight for the lady’s room, she was happy to see that there was a free stall in the middle and just ignored the wet, plapping sounds, moans of pleasure and multiple pairs of feet in the stalls to either side of her.  It wasn’t like she wasn’t bringing a guy in for fun too.  And once she latched the door, she smiled down at her tiny prize as she opened her hand and he cowered on her palm.


“Aww~  What’s the matter little guy?  Scared?  Well you don’t have to be.  All I’m going to do is shove you up my ass.”  Smiling as his eyes grew wide in fright, Enma wrapped her fingers around him so he couldn’t run.  “Not a fan of that idea?  Well, it is a pretty shitty deal for you, I’ve been holding off taking a dump for a while now.  But that’s fine, all it means is I get to add to the number of people that have suffocated in my crap, not that I actually keep track.  And you have only yourself to blame really.  I didn’t give you any indication that you could touch me!  The fuck did you think rubbing that little pecker of yours against my leg was going to do?  Tess’ beast could swallow that thing and crush it without my help.”


He started begging and crying, but given the ambient noise and his tiny size, she couldn’t hear what he was saying, not that she’d care if she did.  They always say the same things.  ‘Don’t do this’.  ‘Let me go’.  ‘You can’t kill me’.  And worst of all ‘I’m sorry’.  Felix looked like he was the apologetic type when made powerless.


“Would you stop with that shit?  Fuck, you think an apology is going to get you out of this?  This is the price you pay for being a prick.  And you know where I like my pricks?”  There was no need to stand on ceremony anymore, all she needed to do was reach behind her back, move her thong out of the way, and introduce little Felix to her asshole.


Her outfit gave her easy access to her holes.  Holding the tiny guy against her anus, Enma let him freak out a bit, his efforts to push himself away from it were enjoyable.  After a couple minutes and his stamina drained a bit, she reapplied pressure to the back of the brown-haired man’s head as it easily slipped into her tight backdoor.  That got him to redouble his efforts to escape from her, but it was ultimately futile as she fed the rest of the young man to her asshole.  Of course, there was a lot of resistance blocking him from entering her bowels, but that was to be expected with how full she was.


“Got a second wind?  Good.  Try to make me cum before I shit you out and flush you, okay?”  Fixing her thong, the ravenette slapped her plump, round ass and laughed as she left the bathroom.  At the very least she hadn’t broken his will to live yet, and it was getting her wet as he fought for his life.




Despite struggling with all of his might, Felix couldn’t get any real leverage to free himself as the walls of the unknown woman threatened to crush him.  Each step she took, there was a disorienting sway and jiggle to her hips and coupled with the sickening smell of her feces and gas all around him, he wanted nothing more that to believe this was all just some messed up, deep seeded fantasy of him and he was dreaming right now.  Breathing had become an involuntary action as it felt like particles of her stool were settling in, weighing down his lungs and forcing fits of coughing every couple of breaths.  Of course, the torment wasn’t just the smell or feeling, but every time he coughed resulted in the thick, sludge-like mass of processed foods filling his mouth!


Oh God!  Oh God!  Oh God!  A-Am I going to die in here?  In some sociopath woman’s ass?!  How?  How is this even possible?  Fighting both the urge to throw-up in disgust and the need to swallow just to breathe, Felix squirmed in his skin as he realized that his nose had gotten clogged with shit which left only his mouth as a means of breathing.  Forcing the mouthful of crap down, he could only cry as the cycle of events repeated, all the while the woman went back to clubbing like he wasn’t even there.





Back on the dance floor, Enma went around shaking her hips and grinding on random girls and guys alike.  She was fine with feeling some guy’s dick get buried in her crack if she were the one initiating it, and copping a feel was fine if she let their hands.  After a while, she didn’t even mind if her dance partners did get really handsy, she was taking drinks and grabbing back just as much, and might have even made a guy cream his pants with a kiss since his knees gave out on him right in the middle of the dance floor.  A circle had formed around her by that point, so people were giving him some space so’s not to injure him, but Enma liked the position of his head and knocked him down with a tap from her ass and the crowd started to cheer as she stood over his head.  While there were rules against open nudity and sexual intercourse in place, the staff typically didn’t stop anything less than that which gave ‘Hole in the Wall’ a strong reputation to say the least.  And so, smiling down at the satisfied young man, Enma slowly knelt down and covered his face with her sweaty, juicy ass and bounced to the beat.


The crowd went wild, her butt was big enough to almost completely envelop his head and her cheeks touched the floor occasionally!  And while it was fun to so publicly dominate a guy like that, Enma was also still enjoying the weakening struggles of Felix in her ass.  Though she wasn’t sure if her drunkenness contributed to the muted sense of pleasure coming from her rectum, it didn’t truly matter.  Felix would spend his last moments on Earth mixed in with her shit.  The thought made her grind her ass on the face of the guy she was sitting on a bit as she looked at the crowd cheering her on.




While he could accurately measure it, he knew it.  His soon-to-be murderer wasn’t just dancing and ignoring him.  She was deliberately moving her hips and shaking her all in a way that pulled him deeper into the shit filled tube that was her colon.  She knew how to move her body to get it to do what she wanted.  He tried to fight it, tried to push himself back towards her anus and free himself, but she could overpower him with just the clench of her anal muscle.


I’m not going to die so easily!  If I can just survive until she goes to the bathroom I might have a chance.  Realizing fighting wasn’t an option, the only choice left was to either suffocate himself in her feces to end the torment, or just endure.  If he controlled his breathing and didn’t waste energy resisting, she was already really backed up.  How much longer could she hold off for?




As she enjoyed both the drunk youth under her licks and the crowd's cheers, Enma looked out around the club and suddenly spotted him.  The guy with light-brown skin and a hefty build that was with her butt plug earlier.  He was looking around, a bit confused.  Oh?  Looking for my little shit stain?  Well, it wouldn’t be nice to let him think his friend left without him.  Grinning wickedly, she looked at a young blonde girl in tight, revealing clothes that seemed a size too small for the slight paunch her gut sported, and motioned for her to come take her place as she stood up.  “He’s all yours.”  She said, leaving her to decide if she wanted to take the open seat or not.  Approaching Salvador from behind, she tapped him on the shoulder and smiled.  “Hey~  I recognize you!  You’re the friend of that ‘cocky’ kid, right?”


Whirling around, still half-drunk, the dark-haired man took a moment to recognize her.  “O-Oh!  Oh, hey, yer that girl Felix was flirtin’ with outside.  Man, he was super embarrassed afta that.  Hey, you aven’t seen him, have you?  He wanted to apologize ta ya for what he did.  I might’ve given him a bit of bad advice since he recently had ta break up with his girlfriend.  He’s really a nice guy, so I hope ya won’t hold it against him.”


Ah, that explains why he was acting so awkward.  Trying to impress me, eh?  Well he’s becoming a real disappointment in my ass.  Clenching the muscle in her butt a bit to try and motivate Felix to keep moving, Enma giggled and took Sal by the arm.  “Oh, it didn’t bother me too much… or at least it doesn’t anymore.  However, seeing you’s gotten me a bit bothered, if you know what I mean.”  Dragging the stumbling man unabashedly into the women's restroom, she shoved him into an empty stall and closed the door behind her.


Confused and still not sure what was happening thanks to the alcohol in his body, Salvador wasn’t sure exactly which bathroom she dragged him to and she had his pants and boxers down around his ankles before he could question anything.  “Wh-Whoa, whoa, whoa!  Um… I… I appreciated the interest, Miss, but I have a girlfriend.”  Trying to back away from the ravenette, Sal quickly realized the door was behind her, and trying to go forward would only press his crotch in her face more.


Not caring about his circumstances of their location, Enma wrapped her fingers around his stiffening member and smirked at the rotund man.  “Don’t worry, I promise she’ll never find out.”  Cutting off any means of him protesting once she started handling his cock, she brought it into her mouth to help bring him to full mast.  She wasn’t doing this for his benefit after all, and as his knees gave out on him and he fell onto the toilet in pleasure, she stood up and turned around.  Pulling her thong to the side, she slowly lowered her ass onto Salvador’s lap.  His hands grabbed her by the waist, but he put no strength into stopping her as she buried his member between her meaty butt cheeks.  ‘Knocking’ on her back door with his cock to get the angle right, she looked over her shoulder and smirked at the look of anticipation on the young man’s face.  So much for the girlfriend.  Then again, I can’t blame him.  I’m sure little Felix would agree that my ass is… slamming her hips down in one fluid motion, she took Salvador’s rather unimpressive length into her bowels, killer!


What the fuck!?  Is her ass full of shit?  Feeling the odd, squelching muck wrapping around his dick as the ravenette bounced enthusiastically on his lap, Salvador was disgusted by the idea that he was balls deep in some girl’s shit… and yet the sensation was oddly pleasant.  I better not get something from this!




The biggest mistake of people that suddenly find themselves in terrible situations is to underestimate one universal phrase, ‘it could always be worse.  Short of death itself, whatever unpleasantness bearing down on someone can, and in some cases will, get worse.  So, even though he thought nothing could be worse than being shoved up a crazy woman’s asshole and left to die as he was forced to fill his stomach with her stool just to breathe, she wasn’t content with leaving it at that.  If being shaken around like the world’s worst fecal martini wasn’t enough for the soulless woman wasn’t enough, she began ramming him repeatedly on some guy’s cock without the slightest bit of mercy.


It didn’t feel like anything was breaking, but his body was getting battered and tenderized but the large phallus.  Please…  S-Stop…  It was getting harder to stay conscious as the stink of her colon and the pain coursing through his body was all he could think of.  But he had to persevere, he had to survive.  I’m s-sorry.  D-Don’t kill… me…




While it was hard to be satisfied with another man’s dick after being pierced by the beast Tess keeps hidden, Salvador’s was still a bit bigger than average.  But it wasn’t the size or girth of the man’s chubby that pleased Enma so much.  It was that some meek, nerdy kid, was getting fucked up her shitty asshole by the dick of the friend that gave him the advice that got him a tour of her rectum in the first place!  Aw, poor little Felix.  Is my ass too much for you?  Too bad for you Tess isn’t here.  I’m sure she would have stopped me like she usually does.  Now you get to die in my shit and your tubby friend’s cum!  Feeling Salvador’s cock twitch and tighten up, she clenched her asshole tightly around the base of his cock to push him over the edge.

His body spasmed under her as he shot his load deep in her rectum to mix with her waste and, unbeknownst to him, his friend.  However, it wasn’t enough for her and before Salvador had a chance to catch his breath, she began to wiggle her hips.


“W-Wait.  I can… again so sooooooooooon~”  Protesting weakly, the young man felt incredible pleasure from her tightness and technique thanks to his post-orgasm sensitivity.


Enma ignored him though, since this wasn’t for him.  It was all for her.




After an hour and more quick shots than she cared to count, Enma was finally sitting in the bathroom stall with soaked panties and a satisfied smile.  “Fuck, Tess has ruined me.”  Her asshole was sore from all the riding she needed to do and she was drenched in sweat, but it was worth it.  She didn’t even bother to try to hold her bowel any longer, she was on a toilet and there was no dick blocking her asshole anymore.  Well, there is one dick in my ass, but he’s likely drowned in shit and cum by now.  Snickering as she evacuated her bowels, there was something so satisfying knowing that somewhere in the mess was an innocent kid.  “Maybe innocent isn’t the right word though?  He did just traffic some hard drugs… buuuuuuut I was going to shove him up my ass regardless.”


Wiping once she had finished, Enma took a moment to look for any movement at all in the bowl her ass just defiled.  If there was any life left in Felix, she wanted to taunt him one last time before sending him on his way.  Sadly, all she found was a tiny body floating face down.


“Tsk.  Couldn’t even survive a girl’s shit?  What a disappointing toy.”  Flushing in mild irritation, she held up a shrunken, terrified Salvador and winked at him.  “Looks like we were too hard on poor little Felix.  Oh well, I’m sure the sewer rats will enjoy his corpse.  As for you, well if it makes you feel any better you’re likely saving Jasper’s life tonight.”  Stuffing the exhausted young man into the back of her unwashed panties, Enma walked out of the stall and washed her hands.  Her hair was a mess and the tape over her nipples was starting to slip, but that was fine since she was leaving soon anyway.  “I bet Ora-Jaspy will appreciate your sacrifice.”  Exiting the bathroom, she looked back one last time and smiled as Salvador was finding his way to her asshole thanks to all of his needless, futile struggling.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading!  If you like what I do please consider becoming a subscriber of my SubscribeStar.  Rewards include voting on polls for what I should write next ($1), access to stories at least one week before they become available publicly ($3), getting any available deleted scenes and notes for fully finished stories ($6), and entering a monthly raffle to win a 5000 word commission from me ($10)!

https://subscribestar.adult/nrawk-s-little-big-stories

Or, if you'd rather just show some monetary support without ulterior motivations, I also have a Ko-fi account:

https://ko-fi.com/nrawk282