- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

TAGS: Feet, In-shoe, giantess, Elesa (Pokemon Black/White), Rosa (she's the tiny), Unaware

This is a trade/collab I did with Az3D, about Elesa from Pokemon Black & White!

https://twitter.com/Az3D_

Shrunk Before Elesa

The Titanic Shining Beauty

Story by Sheograth10

https://twitter.com/sheograth10

Render by Az3D

https://twitter.com/Az3D_


Elesa, the Nimbasa City gym leader, needed to balance the duties that came with her important role while also keeping up with her highly successful modeling career. To say she was always busy would be an understatement. So today, she looked forward to having absolutely nothing important scheduled, mostly as a way to recharge her batteries, in a sense.

Well, she had one thing to do, but that was just to pick up a newly released game on her Switch. There was supposed to be a new game themed around the Sinnoh region of the past. And since she barely got to visit there, this would be a fun alternative.

As she walked over to her blue and red flats, she had no idea that a shrunken trainer was currently taking refuge in them...


Things had not been going well for the Pokemon League hopeful Rosa at all today. She woke up at the size of a bug, in what seemed like Elesa's house, and she didn't even have her Pokemon with her. She needed to find some sort of higher vantage point, leading her to start climbing up the blue flat in front of her, which seemed larger than a building to her. When she got to the top of it, she noticed an odd sweat-like scent wafting up to her, which wasn't exactly bad, just distinct.

But while she looked around, she felt one quake after the next, making it difficult for her to even remain balanced. Before long, she saw the already tall Elesa approaching, her titanic form leaving the shrunken trainer completely stunned. Once her bare foot slapped down next to the flat, the shoe shook just enough to send Rosa falling into it, forcing her to run deeper within in a desperate attempt to outrun her long and terrifying toes.

Elsea's 2nd toe soon crashed into the tiny Rosa, pinning her down, where she couldn't even lift it off of her. Oddly enough, the digit had a sweet scent to it, almost like lavender, but that only made it slightly more bearable. The sheer weight of it was another matter entirely, as it felt heavy enough that Rosa found it difficult to even breathe without struggling. And with the already warm and humid environment within Elesa's flat, she knew that it would only get more difficult the longer she was trapped within it.

"Well, time to go to the Pokemart..."

With that statement, the gigantic electric type gym leader walked out of her house, not even remotely aware of the tiny stowaway she had underfoot...


The walk across town to the Pokemart wasn’t any different for Elesa, but for the shrunken Rose within her flat, it was quite the harrowing experience. The pavement was far more rigid, leading her massive big toe to press down even harder on her tiny body, where each and every step rocked her down to her bones. And due to the warm weather, her foot was already starting to sweat, causing Rosa to slowly slide deeper down the insole, where she was unable to prevent her descent. By the time Elesa made it to the mart, Rosa was trapped under the ball of her foot, where the sweaty flesh prevented the tiny trainer from even squirming.

Unfortunately, Elesa noticed Rosa’s presence, but only registered her as an annoying and random itch, prompting her to press the ball of her foot down, forcefully smothering the shrunken trainer. Then, she twisted her foot from left to right, brutally grinding Rosa against her soft and hot skin, where the sensation felt both oddly enjoyable and incredibly uncomfortable. Even after trying both of those things, she could still feel a slight itch, leading her to quietly grumble to herself before slipping off her flat. At first Rosa thought she was finally getting a break, but her hopes were swiftly dashed when she saw herself descending to the floor, where Elesa rubbed the ball of her foot forward and back. Being mashed against the floor felt far worse than the insole, and the sheer pressure that she was putting on Rosa caused her to sink even further into the soft and warm flesh. Then she finally slipped her foot back into the flat, sighing contentedly, while Rosa was left dazed and gasping for air.

After relieving herself of that ‘itch’ on her foot, she looked back up at the store employee, calmly smiling and saying “Oh, I’m sorry for making you wait... I’m here to pick up my order?”

The employee nodded, walking over to the side and looking through a few drawers, while Elesa idly tapped her foot, smashing Rosa under it repeatedly. It had a similar sensation to when she walked, but with much less time between impacts, making it very difficult for the tiny woman to even focus. When the employee returned, Elesa paid for her package and left the mart, at a much more energetic pace. By the time she returned to her home, Rosa felt utterly exhausted, and just wanted the titanic gym leader to know she was there so she could help her.

But when Elesa sat down, she slipped her bare feet out of her flats, and rested them on their heels, blocking most of what Rosa could see with those titanic peds. And while the tiny trainer slowly walked toward the heel end, she couldn’t help but stare at the absolutely massive model. She obviously was good looking, being a successful model and all, but the sheer scale of her body gave her an almost otherworldly appearance, where Rosa felt almost compelled to just serve the woman who hadn’t even the slightest idea of her presence.

“Well, time to enjoy my day off...”

After saying that, Elesa lifted her leg slightly, hovering her long and massive foot over Rosa, frightening her. She immediately realized that she had a long way to go before she could get Elesa’s attention, let alone escape from her flat.

She had a long day ahead of her...


Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the story! And make sure to follow/check out Az3D for more excellent renders and render animations!

https://twitter.com/Az3D_