- Text Size +

This story was a request by, Weavelg0d on Daddy's Dollhouse. If anyone else has a request, please let me know.

...............................................................................................................................

Roy was not very happy with his life, and it was clear why. He was the typical nerd, but even other nerds didn't seem to like him. Always picked last for anything, even as a science partner, something he was actually good at. His lab partner Rebeca down right treated him like a henchman the entire time they worked on the senior science fair.

"Rob, hand me that screwdriver. This screw came loos again." The ginger woman said, her hand out expectedly.

"I told you, like fifty times, my name is Roy."

"And I told you to hand me the fucking screwdriver!" He groaned as he did what he was told. Eighteen years old, half a year away from applying to college, and he was already a beaten down retch. It would not be so humiliating if Rebeca were actually intelligent, she did her best to make up for being held back a year, even winning some stuff, but he was actually her intellectual superior.

"What are you even fiddling with? I thought we were going to work on an electric engine for the fair?"

"Well, Rob, I found this thingy in a back ally while I was getting blackmail material on the judges. It looks far more advanced than your stupid car battery, and if we can pass it off as our invention, we will win for sure!" Rebeca said as she held up what looked like a toy ray gun, bulbs in odd places with what looked like a little radar dish for a barrel.

"The perfected green energy engine was your idea. Also, doesn't that sound unethical? I mean, where's your integrity as a sciant-" Rob was cut off by a hard slap on the face from Rebeca. That was not the first time she abused him, and he was sure it would not be the last.

"This is why your such a laughing stock you now! No guts, too meek to take hold of destiny!" She then pointed the fake-looking gun at him, making Ray jump back four or five steps. "You're bearly worth being a test subject!" She screamed. Her eyes had a crazed look to them, and he was scared.

"Are you out of your mind, Rebeca!? You have no idea what that even do-" She then pulled the trigger, and everything went bright white for a moment. When he was finally brave enough to open his eyes, Roy saw that nothing had happened to him. More confused than anything, he looked to Rebeca, only to find that she had disappeared, well not all of her, her clothes were in a pile on the ground next to the stupid-looking gun. He picked up and inspected the weapon, it seemed she didn't screw the back end in tight enough, and whatever was supposed to come out the front came out the back instead.

"You incompetent blockhead!" Roy jumped when he heard Rebeca scream at him, looking around franticly to see where it came from. "Down here, stupid!" He then looked down and almost fainted, not believing what he saw at first. Rebeca was reduced to only a few inches, doing her best to hide her naked body in her now oversized clothes.

"Rebeca? What? How did this happen?"

"It happened because you gave me the wrong screwdriver, fuckwad! This wouldn't have happened if you had two brain cells to rub together, you blubbering twit!" Rebeca's scolding remarks did not sting as hard as they would have if she were her original size. At her new stature, it was actually quite cute.

"Oh, I don't know. I think things worked out pretty well, considering that you would be the one standing over me if it had worked. And besides, your the one who didn't screw it in all the way." The now little Rebeca was steaming with rage. She was not used to being talked down to, which made her mad.

"H-How dare you talk to me like that! You are in big trouble when I get back to normal!" Roy then thought the kind of thought he usually would never act on. But today, he was going to not be as nice as he tried to be normally.

"You should start thinking about being nicer to me, Rebeca." He then picked her up in one hand and lifted her to be at eye level, one of his eyes being double the size of her head now. "Because you aren't in any position to boss me around anymore." His eyes were cold, and Rebeca shuddered. All the fight left her in an instant.

"I-I'm sorry..." Rebeca studdered as she began to tremble in his hand. "P-Pleas... Don't hurt me..." A strange feeling came over Roy, an intoxicating sense of power. He was pushed around for as long as he could remember, and now, it was his turn. He pined Rebeca's arms behind her between the fingers in his now open hand. She squealed as he rubbed her left breast with his pointer finger. "Not so rough! Please, sto-" She was then cut off by being flicked in the gut with the finger that was molesting her moments ago. This was the first time Roy hurt Rebeca, and it would not be the last time.

"What's my name, Rebeca?"

"W-What?"

"My name, say my name, and I will fix this thing and grow you back." Hope lit up in her eyes, then died just as fast. He chuckled as she franticly thought it over.

"R-Ro-Rone?" He then smiled at her lovingly, almost sweetly. But then got up, walked over to his lunch box, and stuffed her into it. Having big plans for her later.

...............................................................................................................................

It was a few weeks since he got the shrink gun. He didn't have a chance to test it yet, busy with his project for the fair. The police had ruled him out as a suspect for Rebeca's disappearance, something he reminded his little pet of quite often. He sat in the cafeteria, waiting for his new lab partner to show up. Molly was a sweet and kind girl, and even though she didn't much like him at first, they actually grew close. This is what made what happened next all the harder to watch. Four bullies surrounded Molly, the Harpys they called their little gang, and they stole her food and dumped what they didn't want on her head. Poor Molly ran away crying as the four bitches walked off laughing. Roy then got up, he found his first test run.

...............................................................................................................................

"That was fucking hilarious!" One of the bullies laughed as she smoked with her friends in the lady's bathroom. Roy didn't know their names, and he didn't care to learn.

"Ya, what do you think we should do to her next?" Another said between totes of a cigarette. Before any of them could answer her, Roy jumped out and blasted away. The flashes of light were not nearly as bright, seeing as the device was working correctly, and all of his years in the arcade made his gunslinging skills sharp. He looked down at the four piles of cloths smugly. Roy then bent down to start plucking up his first victims.

"And what are you doing in here, young man!" Roy froze, standing up slowly and turning around to see who had caught him in the women's bathroom.

"Mis Kaco! I-I can explain." Roy tried to smile convincingly at the Asian teacher.

"You better have a damn good explanation for this!" She scolded, her arms crossed and eyebrow raised.

"Well... I..." Roy panicked, and shot her with the shrink ray as well. Then, plucking her wiggling from her now too big for her clothes. "Sorry, Mis Kaco! I really liked you as an art teacher!" He said as he stuffed her into his bag, as well as the bullies. He then grabbed up all their clothes, took any money he could find, then threw them in the trash.

...............................................................................................................................

Roy practically skipped into his room, eager to play with his new toys. Then, opening his back, he dumped the naked women onto his desk, looking them over lustfully.

"Now, what to do with you~?" He said as he licked his lips, making all of the tiny women tremble in terror. But, to her credit, Kaco stood up and got between him and the bullies.

"Do w-whatever you want with me. But leave the girls alone. They have their whole lives ahead of them!" Roy laughed a little. Even at her new size, the art teacher tried to assert her authority.

"Ok, I'll tell you what..." He started as he undid the front of her pants, getting out his cock and laying it on the desk in front of them all. "Use your entire body to please me, Mis Kaco. And I promise not to touch them, deal?" The middle-aged Asian woman looked up in terror and dread at the titanic young man.

"Ok... I-I'll do it..." Trembling, she walked over and got onto Roy's dick, grinding on the shaft as she kissed and licked at the head. The giant hummed in pleasure, then moved his eyes down to the bullies.

"Just because I'm not going to touch you, doesn't mean you get it easy~. Pare up, and start kissing and fondling one another~. Unless you want to join Mis Kaco on my cock~!" The bullies shudder but reluctantly do as they are told. Touching one another erotically as they kissed, grabbing each other's breasts and asses. Roy felt like a god, the teacher he masturbated to the thoughts of massaging his dick with her whole body, and notorious bullies forced to molest each other before him. Soon it was too much not to get involved, wrapping his hand around Kaco and jerking off while pressing her against his manhood. "Fuck, get ready for a bath, you little cunts!" Roy grunted as he squeezed his hand around both Kaco and himself, then it happened. He cummed all over the four little bitches, covering them in thick globs of his white-hot cum. He then went limp, falling back into his seat, and panting. He then lifted his hand from his crotch to inspect his former teacher, and what he found troubled him. Kaco was bruised badly all over, it seemed that he was a little too rough with her. He didn't mean to be, but he did get carried away.

"U-Um... Sir?" Roy looked up sharply, it seemed his toys were waiting for instruction. Good, he thought to himself. They seemed to understand their place.

"You little ones get to work licking the cum off of each other. Then, depending on how good a job you do, I might feed you real food." One of the bullies just broke down and started weeping as he got up and walked over to his dresser. He opened up his underwear drawer, seeing Rebeca on her knees awaiting her master's command. "You remember Mis Kaco, right, Rebeca? Well, I was a little too rough with her. Take care of her, and explain what will be expected from the other toys I put in here with you."

"Yes, Master." Rebeca said, her tone was lifeless, a mark of the emotional damage he did to her. Roy was actually a little proud of how fast he broke her, often questioning if he should have thought that.

...............................................................................................................................

Roy was trusted to close the comic book store he worked at. It was a sweet gig, but hardly paid what he would need to move out of his parent's house. So he decided to try something, a side business. He tampered with the security cameras, not wanting anyone to see what he was going to do. He set up his stand, and the customers walked in. Some were his classmates, and others were strangers from town.

"Well, gentlemen, take your pick~!" On both sides of him, there were dozens of jars of shrunken women. On his left were jars marked with the word, untrained. The tiny women in those jars were either screaming, crying, or begging. They were priced between fifty or one hundred and twenty dollars. The jars on his right were marked, trained. The tinies in those jars were either limp with dead expressions on their faces or taking lustful posses and touching themselves. They were priced between one hundred and fifty to three hundred dollars.

"I'll take that trained one." He made sure to count the money before handing the jar over, and with the price of three hundred dollars, Rebeca was no longer in Roy's life. He had mixed feelings about that, but was happy with the sale.

"That untrained one, please. The seventy bucks one." He then counted the money, then when he was sure that he was not getting ripped off, he gave the screaming little thing to the grungy-looking man. The dirty man emptied the jar into the front of his pants before leaving.

"Wait, I know her! She's that woman who worked at my bank!" Roy got his shrink ray ready. He did have to shrink people who knew some of his victims, and was prepared to do so again. "I'll buy her! I can't wait to torture that bitch for cheating me into that loan!" Roy then calmed down and made a profitable sell. By the end of the night, he had more cash than he ever even imagined he would ever see in his life, but bearly any tines left. He would have to get creative on how he would get new products if he was going to keep his side business.

...............................................................................................................................

The number of missing people in town was getting to be a little too high, so Roy had to get creative, especially if he was going to afford college. So he found himself at a yoga class, mostly filled with older women, but not crones by any means. He even recognized one of them, Martha McGruff, mother of the school's quarterback. He remembered her cheering her son on when she caught him bullying him. He decided to make her life a particularly unpleasant one. He was able to adjust his shrink ray, getting the entire class at once, plucking up the little women and placing them into a box, taking a moment to address the one he would make an example of.

"Hello, Martha~. Do you remember me?"

"What!? Why would I-Wait! Your that nerd that always makes my little boy feel intellectually inferior! You better put me down this inste-"

"Shut up, bitch." Roy didn't care what the middle-aged woman had to say, she was just a toy now. He shoved the blond into his box of tines, disposed of the clothes left over from the shrinking, and got into his car. He drove off to what he knew was a secluded place, not able to wait a single moment longer to torment Miss McGruff. He plucked the little football mom out of the box, leaving the box open so the other toys could see what happened next.

"This is not funny, young man! You better let me go, or my husband wi-OW!!! That hurts!" The little thing screamed as Roy played with her, bending her arms and legs to see how flexible her yoga practice made her. He was amused at her protests and a little impressed at how far he could bend her before she screamed. She would have been a great lay if she was at her original size.

"Now that we have established how easily I can bend you, Miss McGruff~. You will please my dick, or I will break you in half like a twig, understand~." The older woman nodded as she whimpered as Roy brought her down to his crotch. For someone who had never worked a giant cock before, Martha was fantastic, the way she grinded on his lower shaft, the feeling of her breasts pressed against his masculinity, her soft little lips and tongue doing all she could do with them to please him. However, his moment in paradise was interrupted when his hiding place was found, a pair of joggers, a mother and daughter by the looks of them. He grinned smugly as he got them both with his shrink ray, opening his door to bend over and grab them both. He moved the older of the two down to his crotch to get to work with Martha. He moved her daughter to his mouth, his lips and tongue moving over her as the older women's moved on the tip of his cock. She cried, screamed, and wiggled as he tasted her, even more so when he entered her tiny crotch with his tongue. He had forced two orgasms from the little stranger in his hand, before moving her down to cover her in his.

"Oh, Tammy. My poor little girl, what did that monster do to you!" He heard the little stranger on his cock scream when she saw the mess in Roy's hand. He grabbed all of them up in the same hand and put them in the box with the rest, wiping said hand on the horrified crowd of middle-aged women, then drove home.

...............................................................................................................................

Roy was the happiest he had ever been in his life. He wone the science fair, and a big car company bought his and Molly's electric engine for half a million dollars. Sure, he had to cut back on his side business a bit, too many people disappearing at once. But he was able to keep it profitable by working with some of his more loyal customers, making little clothes for the dolls, medical care for them, even selling tiny toilets. But what was making him feel particularly good at the time was unironically doing the chicken dance with Molly at their last dance as high schoolers. She wasn't exactly thrilled to be his partner after Rebeca and her partner mysteriously disappeared, but a few awkward conversations later, the two goofballs were fast friends. She even said yes to the idea that they would go to the dance together if they couldn't find anyone on their own. After they were done embarrassing themselves, the two dorks walked over to the punch bowl, laughing.

"I can't believe we did that!" Molly laughed out between drinks of punch. "Did you see how many people were recording us on their phones!"

"Who cares! Like we're ever going to see any of these jerks ever again in a month! Soon it's going to be a whole new list of assholes to deal with at college." Roy laughed, but then noticed Molly became very depressed looking suddenly. "Hey, you doing ok?"

"Ya, um... Can I talk to you somewhere private?"

"S-Sure, lead the way." Roy became very nervous all of a sudden. There were only a handful of things this could mean, and he was unsure if he would be ready for any of them. He followed his friend to the school pool, then into the women's changing room. "So... why here?"

"I just didn't want anyone to hear what I'm going to tell you." Molly sat down on the bench, and he sat next to her. "I'm not going to college, Roy."

"What? I've seen your grades, and with the money we go-"

"My dad stole my half of the money! Blew it all gambling, just like he did with my college fund after my mom died!" Molly's makeup began to run down her face with her tears, Roy sat down next to her, and she grabbed onto him the moment he did. "I finally stood up to him. He hit me then threw me out. I've been homeless for the past few days. Hell, I had to break back into the house just to get this dress back!" He was stunned as she buried her face in his chest. He moved his hand to start petting her head affectionately. She didn't seem to mind, in fact, it seemed to help.

"I got you, your ok~."

"No, I'm not, Roy! What am I going to do!? All my hard work and good grades don't mean shit, all because of that drunk! How am I going to survive, Roy!?" She sobbed hard, far from the happy eighteen-year-old doing the chicken dance only ten minutes ago. He felt so bad for Molly, trying to think of anything he could do for her, then a dark thought entered his mind, one he had refused to entertain before then. Why not? He thought to himself. It's not like he would be as cruel to her as he was to the bitches he shrank, she was his friend.

"D-Don't hat me for this, ok?"

"Roy, what ar-" Then, in a flash of light, there was an empty dress next to him, a tiny Molly sitting in the neck of it.

"You'll thank me for this one day." He said as he picked his tiny friend up, covering her in a handkerchief as he did. She cowered under it like a blanket. He didn't enjoy her fear, not as he did with the others before her.

"Roy...?" She said, he could see her eyes darting about, putting all the pieces together. She was smart, more intelligent than him, his ego was hardpressed to admit. "It was you. You are the one who is behind the mass kidnappings. I thought you were my friend, Roy!" She began crying all over again, hiding under the handkerchief and shivering with fright.

"As I said, you will thank me later. You will never be cold, never starve, never go without a hot bath. I will take care of you for the rest of our lives. I know you will come to appreciate that one day." She just continued to cry in his hand, then in his coat pocket when he put her there. He had to try and keep from crying himself as he disposed of the dress.

...............................................................................................................................

He had just moved into his New York apartment a few weeks ago. He didn't want to share a room on campus with someone, that would make his work much harder. There were many reasons he chose a New York college, and one of them had nothing to do with the quality of education. In one of the biggest cities in the world, people went missing every day. Roy shrinking women for sale would hardly be noticed if noticed at all. Working with his partners, he established a very profitable trade. He shrank and sold the girls, partner number one would make amenities for them, and partner number two would put together any health and medical products needed to keep the little things alive for as long as possible. The triumvirate was able to become very wealthy very fast. None of them knew each other's names or locations, so they couldn't betray one another very easily. But his mind was far from business at the moment.

"How am I doing?" Molly asked. He had grown her from only a few inches tall to the size of a barbie doll, and she was thanking him on her knees, making out with the tip of his dick while rubbing both sides of its shaft.

"You're doing a fantastic job, precious~. Now, keep going for me~." She then enthusiastically kept going. The feeling of her tiny tongue licking around inside the slit on his cock was something he looked forward to every time they did that. She looked up at him with an aroused expression on her face, and not to put her efforts to shame, but the lust in her eyes was what got him to cover her in cum. She looked so beautiful covered in his ejaculation, and the way she licked it off of her fingers was enough to keep him horny.

"Oh dear~. I'm so messy~." She teased as he picked her up and brought her to the sink. After a quick wash, he wasted no time getting to work repaying her. A thumb an each of her breasts as he held her, and her legs spread to either side of his lips as he tongue fucked her, she wiggled and moaned in delight as he methodically pleased his little toy. He didn't stop until she was limp in his hands, twitching and muttering as she faded in and out of consciousness. He sat her back down gently into his bed, she had one of her own, but she apparently liked the way his blanket smelled better.

"Have a good nap, love you~." He said before gently kissing her on the head. Then he grabbed a drink and went into the other room. He had a two-bedroom apartment, one was for him and Molly, the other was for his craft. Cage upon cage filled with shrunken women, but on the wall the cages were facing, was something he would have found disturbing only a year ago. Like a web of Christmas lights, shrunken women were bound onto a corkboard, bikini-looking contraptions made from hand buzzers. The poor tinies were receiving a content stimulation to their most sensitive arias until they were mindless drooling husks of who they once were. This was not his primary training method, but it was an adequate punishment. He took the limp tinies down, by the end of the day, all the stimulation harnesses would again be filled with those who either showed too much defiance or were just not good enough at the assigned task. He had perfected the training of shrunken women by this point, he could shrink an aggressive tomboy, and in only three weeks, she would become a bubbly little cum rag. If that was what was selling at the time, he had many conditioning methods by this point, and he took a little pride in the fact he could turn anyone into anything. He then began his long night of making good obedient dolls out of scared, helpless women, and all thanks to someone a long time ago, not making sure a screw was tight enough.