- Text Size +

Professor Juniper was the Unova region, professor of pokemon who specialized in the origins of pokemon themselves. One day she was experimenting on some of Arceus’ DNA to utilize it. She often studied that pokemon as it was the one that made the whole world, and possibly even more than that. It was often related to her studies of a pokemon or group’s origins. However, her experiment had soon suddenly gone wrong as she accidentally blasted herself with the modified substance.



 The material caused the professor to grow to the size of the legendary pokemon she got the DNA from and gain its powers as well. Plus, the unusual combination between that and her human DNA caused her to possibly be even more powerful than this god would be at its full strength. Due to that fact, she made sure to keep her clothes growing along with her as she did not want to expose her nude body to the world. They all grew with her, except for her one of many disposable lab coats, she did not care too much about. As she was growing, she soon realized she could stop it, but she decided to think about it instead.



 It could maybe be an easy and fun display of power over everyone around her as she could play a role similar to some of the incredibly strong pokemon she had researched up to this day. Power was something deep down that she craved for as she had to often hide her urges. Learning about those in power and having a position of power barely scratched her metaphorical itch, so instead of shrinking back down, she decided to grow way more than the size she was going initially going to grow!  She kept growing and growing until she broke through the ceiling and became bigger than buildings, and finally until she was as big as the buildings in the nearby city looked like toys to her. 



----



Juniper approached that nearby city while crushing vehicles and small enough buildings she arrived there. It did not matter to her if they were empty or not, except for the feeling of dominance she had to be in control of people’s entire lives without even being aware of that fact. She was like a superior version of the grim reaper to those groups as she was able to decide their deaths but be way more powerful than that being of death was ever said to be. The professor was also big enough to have their deaths be under her notice unless she purposely looked to see if anyone died. She did not think that was worth her time as the satisfying crunches under her step were good enough for her. 



On her way there, the people had their perspective of their own about this bringer of death and destruction. They were in a mix of awe and horror depending on who it was and wherein the city they were. The views of horror were of course relating to the amount of carnage caused by her of others and the possibility that the ones witnessing it could be one of the next targets too. However, the views of awe were concerning with the mix of power and beauty the gigantic woman possessed. The feeling of awe was especially magnified as they could see panties up her skirt. People were frozen in place, ran away, tried to attack, prayed to their deities of their own, or worshiped her due to one or both of those feelings she possessed.



Meanwhile, Professor Juniper just continued her journey of destruction, not paying much mind to the little, to her inhabitants of the city. Eventually, she started to get bored, and if this was a giantess like the one in the movie she saw she would not be able to ease her boredom so easily. Thankfully she had the newly acquired powers of hers that she decided to give another try at. She used the powers to be able to see and sense whatever she wanted in the situation to entertain her. It could be everything from people close up, their perspective, facts about them, or whatever else this giant wanted to see. 



----



One of the first aspects Juniper saw about someone nearby, is that one of them had a birthday nearby and decided to say “Come out, come out wherever you are. I know someone deserves a happy birthday! No one else around here has a birthday around so you should know who you are, the one with a very nice name.  This is not a light matter as the birthday boy deserves a very special present for his special day. I can not give you a present if you don’t come out silly, so please, please come out. This would be at least as much of a present for me as it is for you, hehe.”



After the smaller one she was talking to came out, she put out a finger on the ground for him to climb onto. She did not bother to look at if there was anyone or anyone’s property that she landed her finger on as that did not concern her at the moment. The only part of life that concerned her was herself and wishing that one guy an incredibly special birthday. Once he finally got on her finger securely, she slowly but surely moved her finger up to her face. She moved her head with her mouth right next to the male as it looked like she was getting ready for a kiss, but this was just a tease. 


“I’m sorry but your present what be quite THAT good as we barely know each other, but you will be able to touch a different, great body part of mine,” The giantess said with a somewhat smug expression. She proceeded to move her finger he was still holding onto further down until he was right above her breasts. She then removed his grip on her with her other hand as he fell right in between her breasts. He was more than content sitting in between the breasts of a humongous lady until she decided to push together her breasts with her hands. This gave him a speedy death after being metaphorically in heaven. 



----



After giving a fun tease and an arguably enjoyable death to the birthday haver, this lady decided to have some more fun. She continued to walk around the city, but this time purposely stepping on the civilians. She did this to feel more of the crunches but also enjoy more of her senses of seeing the whole lives and perspectives of her victims right before their ends. It was like her viewing many research movies quickly and with ease. It made the whole experience a ton more enjoyable.



She saw that many of these citizens of the city prayed to the creator of the world, Arceus as it seemed to be the most likely candidate to stop her. However, she might already be more way more powerful than the god pokemon. Either way, that pokemon was in a deep rest, trying to regain their power so it is not like they could stop her as of now. Professor Juniper simply laughed at the notion as she could probably put the god in its place. Either way that was a problem for another time.


After seeing this, she brought her attention back to her fun of causing mayhem at the expense of others. She destroyed not just people, but their property as well. This giant knocked down made an emphasis to knock down buildings for fun whether with a push, a kick, or whatever else she could think of. She did this not just because it was a fun activity to do, but because it gave her a sense of power knocking down objects that used to tower over her. She of course used her perspective power yet again to see the destruction up close and personal, which only boosted her ego.



----



After fully enjoying herself at her big size, she decided that it was time for her to get even bigger! She grew and grew, similar to how she did before, but this time she got so huge that each of her feet was as big as the city she was just in. She made sure to have her right shoe and foot inside hovering over the city for effect as her similar left foot and its shoe had crushed the neighboring area. That right shoe cast a shadow over the whole city as the inhabitants could barely make out the insane amount of dirt stuck to the bottom of her shoe. The other dirt rained down on the area with devastating impact. 



This dirt consisted of mud, litter, plant life, insect life, and of course all the life and objects she recently crushed under her footwear. No matter what dirt the people saw, was crushed under or escaping from, it did not matter to them for that long. Their fate would all end up the same. That fate would be stuck to the ground or the sneakers. This would happen quite soon as Juniper slowly but surely lowered her right shoe onto the city undeath. 



Everyone was eventually dead and reduced to grime, similar to the same kind they were fearful of. The irony of the situation would not get to them as they were all soon dead. This giantess made sure she crushed everyone who somehow survived the city crush. She used her power to pinpoint the locations of all the survivors. She then finished them off by grinding her sneaker to the ground just like she would to a particularly annoying bug pokemon that she wanted to be gone. After that, she simply admired her newer size as she thought it was a height fitting for a goddess such as her, at least for now. 



---



The researcher proceeded to quickly dominate the neighboring cities with her newfound size and power. It was not long before she dominated the region and then the whole Pokemon World. After the initial show of power, she decided to rule the planet with a metaphorical iron fist. Although at times she would turn her fist into iron to get that point across. No matter if her hand was truly made of iron or not, she ruled the world just as tough. This would be forcing everyone to pray to her, build monuments in her image and even make material sacrifices to her, amongst other similar activities. 



For those that resisted her, she would often make the whole cities these rebels were in, act as more experiments for her as an example to others. These citywide experiments were similar to the perspective ones of the past but were also some new ones too. They could involve other body parts or objects she had or summoned. These would range from seeing how lying on the back affected the environment or how fittingly enormous pieces of gum affected buildings and people. Of course, she could always look up the results with her power event she preferred finding it out first hand as she thought that was a more enjoyable and human approach. Even though they were a bit different from her perspective tests, that did not necessarily mean she would not use her perspective powers at times. 



However, Professor Juniper’s tests were not merely limited to the Pokemon World that she ruled. She would also go to other worlds with life to play and rule them similarly to her whole home. Of course, these experiments ran quite differently with both the execution and the results. This would especially be the case with aliens who never even heard of her conquering or even about a human in general. No matter what she did, the researcher kept herself quite busy as she had quite a fun life. She would also be getting herself ready for whenever Arceus would awake from its slumber. 

Chapter End Notes:


Commissioned by an anonymous person.

Happy 2/22/22 Day!!!

To celebrate, use the code "TWOTWO" during checkout and get 22% off all Wisio services - only today!!

https://www.wisio.com/Questathana

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathanaCommission me on deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on paypal or kofi with ko-fi.com/questathana or with questathana@gmail.comTwitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/QuestathanaYoutube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2…Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79CNew Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3Yu-Gi-Oh! GTS Discord: discord.gg/YVpYjq2hjeMy group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations