- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A sort of sequel to classic Johnny Bravo episode "Bravo Dooby-Doo". Johnny encounters some familar faces in old farm house.

“Oh man!” exclaimed Johnny. He got out of his car and found both front wheels had blown tires. The night was foreboding, unpleasant and yet strangely familiar. To his left as run down farm house


“Maybe someone there can help me” he said. “And maybe I can score with a country chick or something.” As he walked up the front door of the house he failed to notice a green and van with the words “Mystery Machine” on its sides. Johnny knocked on the door and from within the house he heard a voice cry out “Zoinks!”
“Zoinks?” Johnny asked. The door opened and standing in front of him were four familiar teenagers and brown dog with black spots. A flood of unpleasant and confusing memories came back to him.


“Hey gang” exclaimed the blond haired leader of the group “It’s Johnny Bravo”
“Uh, hi” said Johnny meekly. Suddenly a short girl wearing glasses and orange shirt leaped into his arms.
“Remember me?” she asked enthusiastically.
“Uh, kind of” replied Johnny “Velma, was it?” The girl squealed in excitement and that was Johnny’s queue to set her down.
“So, what are you guys doing here?”
“We were chased by a giant robot” explained Shaggy.
“I had to ask” sighed Johnny.
“Apparently it came from outer space and was being studied by a scientist who lived here but he’s disappeared since” said Daphne.
“And you know this how?’ Johnny asked.
“Rets rhow rim” said Scooby.
“Wait, what now?” Johnny asked again.
“Let’s show him” said Fred. And Johnny followed them into the basement of the house. The basement was decked out like on of those laboratories Johnny would see on those cheesy sci-fi movies. Random papers and various types of machinery were everywhere. But one instrument that caught Johnny’s eye was something that could only be described as white and grey cannon like device on a tripod.
“Hey what was this thing do?” he asked.


“Re ron’t row” replied Scooby. Johnny walked up the machine and saw a control panel with a button and he pressed it. A sharp hum began to emanate from it.
“Hey” cried Shaggy “Like, what are doing?”
“I just want to see what it does” replied Johnny. Just then a blue blast of energy shot out from the barrel of the device and struck Daphne and Velma knocking them of their feet. The machine shortly died down after that. Shaggy and Fred quickly help the two girls up to their feet.
“Like, are you two okay?” Shaggy asked them.
“Uh, yeah” said Daphne and Velma together. Just then they began to feel strange
“Hey Daphne” said Velma “Are you” before she could finish the two of them began to change in size. They were growing larger.
“Did I do that?” Jonny asked himself. Velma and Daphne ever expanding bodies began the fill the basement, knocking down the tables and equipment. Fred, Shaggy, Scooby and Johnny all ran up the stairs and out of the house. Just then the house shattered, sending splinters everyone and Velma and Daphne continued to grow bigger until they were both 75 ft tall.
“Jinkies!” cried Velma “We’re huge!” Everyone trained their eyes on Johnny.
“Ok look” began Johnny “Let me just get back to that thingy and I’ll”
“It’s been destroyed” snapped Daphne as she held up the remains of the machine.


“Oh well never mind” said Johnny. “Well, you know it could be worse”
Suddenly a series metallic thud’s echoed throughout the night and before they knew it a 77 ft silver, sleek and humanoid robot.
“R’m retting rout rof rere!” Cried Scooby but the robot grabbed Fred, Scooby, Shaggy and Johnny in its right hand. The robot held its captives up to its blank, emotionless face.
“Hey listen buddy” said Johnny “If you’re going kill us don’t mess up my hair please”
“Johnny” snapped Fred.
“What?” asked Johnny “Can’t a guy look good when he’s dead?”
Before either of Johnny’s fellow captors could reply Daphne and Velma promptly cold cocked the robot. The robot fell down releasing its captives.
“Come on” said Daphne. The four of them ran toward the protection of their enlarged comrades but the robot grabbed Johnny and stood up.
“Let me handle this” said Velma as she stood in front of the robot. The robot responded simply punching Velma in the face tossing her glasses. Velma turned back towards the robot and body slammed it. She sat on the robots torso and proceeded to pummel its face causing shards of metal to fly through the air. Daphne then ripped of the robots right arm and set Johnny free from its hand. Johnny feel gently into her hand.


“Thanks” said Johnny “You know, tall women ain’t exactly my type but what you say you and I do a little” before Johnny could finish Daphne promptly dropped him on the ground, rather violently I might add.
“Or not” sighed Johnny. Velma promptly pick up Johnny and held him close to her.
“Say, I thought you couldn’t see without those glasses” said Johnny.
“I’m only near sighted” replied Velma. Daphne promptly handed Velma her glasses.
“Great job girls!” exclaimed Fred.
‘Hey” said Shaggy “Look at this” and he pointed to a door on the side of the robots pummeled head. He placed his hands on the handle but no matter how hard he pulled it the door wouldn’t move.
“Let to a whack at it” said Daphne and she promptly ripped of the robots face reviling a small control center within the head and in it was a man.
“Dr. Simmons” the teens (and their dog) exclaimed.
“Wait, what?” Johnny asked.
“Of course” said Velma “He created this thing to scare people away so that he can protect his inventions.”
“And I would have gotten away with it too” shouted Dr. Simmons “If it weren’t for you meddling kids”
“Look” said Johnny “I’m tired and really need to get home”
“Hold on there” said Velma as she slightly tightened her grip on Johnny. “I still have some unfinished business with you.”
“What?” Johnny asked “Are you going to eat me?” Velma replied by kissing him.
“Oh momma” exclaimed Johnny.