- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A small gift for SourceSizeShenanigans! I'm a big fan of his character Scoria, so (with his permission), I wrote a short story where she plays with and torments 9 tiny victims. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

9 people.

9 small people, all standing together, terrified.

9 tinies, crowded in the black leather palm of a red-haired robot's hand.

All 9 of them, trapped. 

And soon, all 9 of them would be disposed of one by one.


Their mechanical captor was one Scoria, an immensely powerful, dangerous, deviously cruel, vain, and gluttonous automaton. Her teeth glistened with artificial saliva as she gave her soon-to-be victims a terrifying grin.

Today was a special day: today was Scoria's "Revival Day," the day she was reactivated in the Foundation’s scrapyard. The day she found herself separated from her goody-two-shoes other self, and given a chance at her own life. It was the closest thing she had to a “birthday”. And Scoria, never one to pass up an opportunity for special occasions, had something equally special planned to celebrate.


The literal handful of shrunken people had been in her "Special Snack Stash" container for… a long while. They'd lost track of the time (and honestly, so had Scoria; she simply couldn’t be bothered to remember exactly when she had collected them). And so, in order to have a bit more fun as she gorged on her food and "controlled her pests" (as she would put it), Scoria had come up with 9 questions, one for each tiny. Their answer would dictate the method she would use. But, of course, it wouldn't be fun if her prey wasn't properly scared.


Scoria slowly brought her hand to her face, her teeth bared, her crimson, glowing eyes almost piercing through the cowering mass as she gawked at them. She always loved seeing their reactions to her. One was hyperventilating. Another was just looking at her, crying. One of them was literally shaking at the knees, their teeth chattering. All of their heart rates were spikier than a medieval torture device.


Exactly what she wanted to see.


But people watching could only provide Scoria so much entertainment. It was time for her to start the main event (and fill up her growling belly). She scanned the group, her eyes falling on a terrified man. Time for the fun to start.


"You."

"M-ME?!"

"Yeah, you. Is the glass half-full or half-empty?"

"U-Um… half-empty…?"


Scoria gave a cheshire grin. She pinched him between her fingers, and hoisted him over her head. "Know what else is half-empty?" She asked rhetorically, opening her mouth. Her pale white tongue, a single stud piercing adding some flare to the bumpy muscle, rolled out like a carpet, almost inviting its prey into her maw. Of course, it was an invitation they couldn't refuse, as Scoria let them go.

"My stomach~" They were plunged into her mouth, their screams cut off by the deafening GLUK.


One down, eight to go. Scoria let out a little belch, chuckling to herself before glancing back at the group. Her eyes spotted a woman who was so scared she'd fallen backwards. She pointed at her, her finger inches from the woman’s miniscule body.


"Hot…or cold?"

"H-Huh?!"

"Shut up and answer. Hot or cold?"

"Uh, hot!"


Another grin. She pinched her up, brought her to her mouth, and let a humid breath flow over her. "Let's hope you can take the heat~" She said, popping her into her mouth, bringing her down her gullet with a hefty GULP. As she felt her newest snack splash in her gut, she turned on her stomach's incineration feature. She exhaled through her nose (she didn't need to, of course, robots don't need to breathe), letting out a small puff of black smoke. She really loved feeling them squirm as they burned. They always bashed on the walls thinking they could get away. They never did.


But now wasn't the time for just savoring - now was time for more pleasure. She pointed at another poor soul, a man who immediately stood at attention. When she spoke, small, dark tufts of smoke leaked out with every syllable.


"Alright, you."

“Y-Yes, ma’am?!”

“Don’t call me ‘ma’am’. Call me something cool, like ‘Punisher’ or ‘Devourer’... Fuck, you made me forget what I was gonna ask. Whatever, I can improvise; Which would you prefer? Devourer or Punisher?"

“U-Um…”

“C’mon, I haven’t got all day here. Just pick one, or I’ll pick for you.”

“O-OK, uh, how about, uh… Crusher?!”

“...Are you stupid or something? That wasn’t one of the options at all. What a killjoy. Oh well.”


Scoria took his body between her fingers.


“You wanted ‘Crusher’? Fine. I can give you a crush you’ll never forget!”


Her fingers coiled around her captive in a crushing grip. He didn’t stand a chance. He burst open like a small berry in mere seconds. Scoria gave a small smirk as she shook the remains from her hand, barely giving them a second thought.


“Hmm, not bad, but not my favorite way to play with my food. Really wish he woulda answered right so I coulda done something a little cooler. Ah, whatever. Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Oh, right! Who’s next? How about… you!”

She pointed at a man who had fallen to his knees. “...It doesn’t matter what I answer. You’re going to kill me anyways, aren’t you?”

“Uhh, yeah? ‘S kinda the whole point. I’m sort of doing a thing here…”

“Why not just kill me now…? Waste no more time on this charade…”

“Well, then it’s no fun. Sheesh, shoulda saved the half-empty question for you… Ah, fuck it, nothing wrong with just a bit of repetition. Half-full or half-empty?”

“It doesn’t matter…”

“...I’ll bet you’re real fun at parties.”

“Fine! It’s half-empty! Is that what you wanted to hear, you giant bitc-”

He didn’t get to finish before Scoria pinched him and flung him in a perfect arc into her mouth.

“Next time, watch your fucking language. Though I guess you were right, it really didn’t matter, Ahahaha~!” 


Scoria’s cackle rang out with a cacophony equivalent to an out-of-tune orchestra. After having her laugh, her gaze fell back down at her captive audience.


“Lookit all of you. I really can’t help but feel excited when I see those scared little faces~”


With a flick of her free wrist, her black bodysuit began to instantly unravel, all receding back into the red gem on her collarbone. Her impossibly perfect form now revealed in all its glory, pale and white and shapely and curvaceous. There was no other word for it: she was gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. And she knew it.


“Now we can get into the fun stuff~.” 


Her finger found itself on the shaggy head of a disheveled man whose knees were trembling like leaves in a gust of wind.


“Oh, god, me?!”

“Yeah-huh. Top or bottom?”

He quivered and gulped. The poor guy was scared out of his mind. But he had to answer quick, or he wouldn’t be able to regret it.

“Um… top?”

“Good choice~”


Pinched out of her palm, Scoria placed him on her collarbone. He desperately clung on, but Scoria countered by hugging her free arm under her boob. Her breasts wobbled and morphed, and the poor man fell into the valley beneath.


“So? Are they nice and warm~? Soft~?”

He groaned in pain as Scoria hugged tighter, his face becoming red as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

“What’s the matter? Can’t take the pressure~? I thought you wanted to be on top~”
Scoria’s chuckle was all he could hear as he was totally unable to breathe, quite literally drowning in Scoria’s cleavage. Eventually, his breath ran out…


“Aww, guess he wasn’t ready to take the lead. Oh well~”

She let her breasts go, and his limp body cascaded down to the floor. He would be totally forgotten, another stray debris unwittingly collected by the bottom of Scoria’s foot. After dumping her latest victim on the floor, she leaned in to address the remaining crowd.

“What’s the matter with all of you? Are you not enjoying my little game? If you want…”

She held her gaping maw over the crowd, letting spools of saliva slither their way out. Her tongue hung over them like an enormous serpent, poised to strike at any moment.

“I could eat you all right now~”

Her voice may have came through a speaker in her throat, but its weight could still be felt through the group.
“Lightning round~! This one’s gonna decide if the game continues, and it’s gonna need all four of you. So, let’s hear those squeaks! Who! Wants to! Keep! Playing~!”

She rapidly lowered her mouth onto her prisoners, her warm breath pouring onto them like crashing waves. The lot of them screamed and shrieked and begged.

“Time’s almost up~! How’re we feeling? Do we wanna continue~?”

They shouted “YES!” as loud as they possibly could. Her tongue made contact with her palm, catching two of the remaining tinies in the thick slime of her saliva. She brought her head back up, immediately noticing the feeling on her tongue.


“Ah, good, two volunteers. How’s about a quick VERSUS round~?”

They tried to stand and steady themselves, but the errant twitches of Scoria’s tongue made it impossible to keep balance.

“Alright, are you two ready? No? Too bad! Here’s your big question- don’t think too hard about it, just blurt out the first thing you think! Ready…? Red or blue?!”

They were both stunned for a moment, until they blurted out, at the same time:

“Red!”
“Blue!”

They looked at each other for a pregnant, disturbingly long pause. Until, finally, Scoria plucked the one who’d yelled out “red.” As they soared through the air, restrained by Scoria’s grip, they watched as she swallowed their “opponent,” giving her newest prisoner another cheshire grin.


“Nice work there. Choosing red shows you have good taste. And y’know what?”

Scoria licked them like a sweet candy, every bump dotted across its pale length savoring their flavor.

“You taste pretty good~”

She licked them all over again, lathering them in her saliva. When she finally stopped her assault, they were soaked to the bone.

“But, since you’re a ‘lucky winner’, I can’t eat you.”

They breathed a sigh of relief. Until they saw Scoria smirk.

“But y’know what can~?”

He vigorously nodded in disapproval as Scoria brought him around to her enormous ass. Her free hand spread her cheeks apart, showing off her asshole to its next victim.

"Hehe…BUTT APPÉTIT~!"

She shoved them in without any further warning, leaving them to be gobbled up by her voracious butt. She let go of her buttcheek, letting it fall back into place, trapping them in the endless, humid darkness.


"That's that dealt with. Now to deal with the last of you… Starting with… YOU!”

She pointed to an unfortunate woman who’d caught her attention. She yelped before covering her mouth. “Y-Yes, Ms. Devourer?”
“Ohhh, groveling! I like that! And since I’m so benevolent, I’ll go easy on you. So: tits or ass?”

“U-Um… didn’t you already ask that…?”
“Fuckin’ no. I know I did a thing with both of them already but that wasn’t the same! Also, I’m the one doing the questioning around here, not you! I can still choose to be not so nice to you, speck. Now answer the damn question already!”

“Uh, t-tits, I choose tits!!” She shouted. Another smirk, another pinch, and another tiny she dangled over her awaiting maw. She started screaming in protest. “B-BUT I ANSWERED ‘TITS’! S-SHOULDN’T YOU BE STICKING ME BETWEEN YOUR BOOBS?! LIKE S-SOME KIND OF IRONY THING?!”
“Yeah, maybe. I’m sure given the nature of the question and the context of what happened to the people before you, you were expecting either of those things. Unfortunately, you’re not the one doling out these ‘prizes’, I am, so what I do, goes. Now, start kicking and screaming- Ms. Devourer LOVES when her food puts up a fight~”

Scoria opened her mouth and dropped the flailing woman in. She did exactly as Scoria commanded: she kicked, he screamed, she fought and cried and thrashed and bellowed. And it didn’t do a lick of good. Scoria swallowed, and she was sent careening down her throat into the inescapable chamber of her stomach.


“Looks like you’re the last one~”

Her lips were curled in a smile so sultry and lustful she might as well have “SEX” written on them in capital letters. The last tiny; a sulking man who stared, dejected, down at her hand.

“Alright, last question: Are you ready~?”

"No…"

"Too bad~"

The tiny was plunged into the depths of Scoria's pussy, her slick walls easily feeding them into the dark, slimy tunnel. Her fingers kept forcing him deeper, not giving him even a sliver of a chance to escape.

"A-Aaahn, fuuuck, yes~! Squirm~! Squirm for me~! Squirm for my pleasure~!"

Her pleasured moans and heavy breaths sounded throughout the inner flesh of her vagina like an air raid siren. The man was being drowned in more ways than one: his thoughts and screams were drowned out by her noises, and he was being literally drowned by the accumulating fluids.


"Yes~! Yes~! Aaahn, yeeeessss~! Get drowned by my fucking cum~! Turn into a stain in the walls of my pussy~! Accept your fate as just another plaything for my massive, powerful body~!"

She kept beating her crotch, faster and faster and faster. The man inside could barely keep his head above the fluids as they quickly gathered around him. However, Scoria’s moaning was so impossibly loud, he didn't even hear the oncoming wave of discharge hurtling towards him. By the time he glimpsed it, the sheer pressure of the riptide slamming into him at that speed was enough to instantly silence him.

"Haah, haah, YESSSSS~!"

A torrent of cum shot out from Scoria’s crotch, blasting onto her chair and expelling the little "toy" she'd trapped in there. She huffed and panted; if she could sweat, this is where she'd be soaked in it. She lay her now free hand on her stomach as she let out a sigh, before it suddenly growled.


"...Fuck, shoulda known doing that would make me hungry…"

She glanced back at the jar labeled "Special Tinies/Celebratory Snacks." She let out a puff of air through her nose.

"Fuck it. It's my 'birthday'. I deserve to treat myself."

She stood up, strolling over to the container. She lorded over the wriggling crowd below her. God, she loved simple things like this. The difference in her views and the tinies- how she could stand over and see all of them, while they could only see her moist privates. It really helped stroke her ego. But a quick growl of her stomach brought her out of her reverie; hunger waits for no one. Not even robots.


"You know why I'm here, don't you?"

She pressed her ear to the side of the jar, listening to their screams. It was already just as entertaining as she imagined.

"Final question: am I gonna eat you~?"

The screams all died down, until they all fell silent. Defeated, they all spoke in unison, sadness apparent in their voices. You could almost hear their tears.

"YES…"

"Right you are~"

She turned the jar over her open mouth, pouring the hundreds of microbes into her maw, some of them spilling out and crashing onto her body. They careened down her throat, bounced off her breasts and thighs, crashed onto the bridge of her foot, and some unfortunate ones ended up lost on the floor, doomed to either be forgotten or simply crushed underfoot. Finally, she swirled the remaining tinies around her mouth, she gave one final swallow, sending them all down through her esophagus, rubbing her tummy as they all splashed into her stomach.


She strolled back to her chair with a contented sigh, tossing the jar to the side and leaving it on the floor. She collapsed back, hit the recline button, and continued rubbing her abdomen. She began wagging her finger, mimicking a metronome, and started singing to herself.

"Happy birthday to me~, happy birthday to me~"

She looked down at her stomach, giving it a light smack and feeling the dozens and dozens of people squirming against her stomach walls.

"Time to sav~or those squirms now~…"

Her belly groaned and gurgled, happily beginning to churn its contents. With a coo of pleasure, the ravenous android relaxed with a smile on her face, lying back in the chair and putting her hands behind her head.

"Happy birthday~ to~ me~"


THE END