[Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

This is a new section for any and all of my art trades! I figured it'd be better to separate them rather than clump them in with the commissions. Of course, this will be for my side of the trade, but the notes for each will have a link to the other side of it. With that said, hope you all enjoy what I and others come up with!

Edit: I've decided this will also be where I put all my gifts for other writers and artists


Rated: X
Categories: Breasts, Butt, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 11 Completed: No
Word count: 25924 Read: 33277
Published: February 26 2022 Updated: July 02 2023

1. Guilty Gear Giant Game by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2913 words)

This story, my trade partner, WritingRotomGim, asked if I could do something with a girl from Guilty Gear; but, since I was indecisive, and he told me "anyone is good", I decided to go a step beyond, and wrote a story about ALL the girls in Strive's current (as of 2/26/2022) roster. After he read it, he freaked out, so I guess I must've done something right. As for him, I asked him for a short story about Saeko from Yakuza: Like a Dragon, and he did not disappoint. You can read it here: Saeko's Unfortunate Toy. Hope you guys enjoy what we made!

2. Maya's Massive Mishap by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (1655 words)

This is an art trade with Scrungee over on Twitter! He asked for a Maya Fey story, and in return, I got a Maya Fey drawing. You can check out his part of the trade, as well as his other stuff, here: https://twitter.com/Scrungeesmall. With all that out of the way, I hope y'all enjoy!

3. Akari's Expedition by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (977 words)

An art trade I did with DeadGravityGTS over on twitter! I wrote a story about Akari taking her shrunken girlfriend Arezu with her on a long expedition, and he drew an amazing image! Which you can see here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1505255261589499906?s=20&t=_gqsGCemynmeAyqvZWXibA
With all that said, I hope you guys enjoy this story!

4. Susa-Toes by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (838 words)

An art trade I did with my good friend Fioracle on Twitter! We both decided to do something with Susato Mikotoba from Great Ace Attorney, so they made a render and I wrote this story! I really like how both our creations came out.  With that said, hope y'all enjoy!

5. The Phantom Sleep(over) by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (6281 words)

Did an art trade with my friend SyntheticSinner over on Twitter! He asked me to write a story about the Phantom Thief girls having a sleepover with the shrunken boys, and I asked him to make some renders of Elizabeth from Persona 3. You can check out his part of the trade here: https://twitter.com/SinnerSynthetic/status/1543988019841171456?s=20&t=i-KiBOb9W2qPWquszT__ag

Hope you guys enjoy them as much as we did making them!

6. Tsuki's Reminiscing by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1842 words)

Did an art trade with the ever incredible DeadGravityGTS! He wanted a story about Tsuki Uzaki making her daughter into a foot pet, so I asked him to make some art of Cogita from Pokemon- check it out here: https://twitter.com/DGTS_2/status/1572344947973685250?s=20&t=Y5FPpf90SuxfGxULaBNTBQ
With all that said, hope you guys enjoy the story!

7. Shrunk n' Flunk: A Night To Remember by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2284 words)

A collab with my friend Scrungee! I wrote a story based on his original characters/story "Shrunk n' Flunk", and he drew some important moments from the story! We've been working on this for a long time, and we hope you guys enjoy it as much as we did making it!

8. What Happened After (Hazel POV) by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1176 words)

A collab with ThatGuyJDS! We wrote a single story from two perspectives, each with out respective OCs. This story is from my character, Hazel's, perspective. You can read his character, Layla's, perspective, over on his twitter account: https://twitter.com/thattinyjds
Also, if you want to know more about Hazel, you can read about her here: https://twitter.com/EdgerickTheTiny/status/1611440160092131340?s=20

9. Scoria's Quiz by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (2799 words)

A small gift for SourceSizeShenanigans! I'm a big fan of his character Scoria, so (with his permission), I wrote a short story where she plays with and torments 9 tiny victims. I hope y'all enjoy it as much as I did writing it!

10. Melony's Musk by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstar (3291 words)

A collab with DeadGravityGTS once again! We were both in a huuuge mood for Melony from Pokemon, and he made a drawing that I couldn't resist writing something for! I hope you all enjoy it as much as we did making our respective pieces!

11. Shouko's Routine by SlickEdgedrick [Reviews - 0] (1868 words)

A gift for Picojin, of his character Shouko! I thought it would be neat to have a story from the giant's perspective for once, since I'm usually so focused on the tinies. So that's exactly what I did: I focused on what an average day for Shouko would look like! Hope y'all enjoy!